NATION

PASSWORD

terror attacks in imperial tokugawa

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 am

Avilya wrote:I agree with the majority. There is no way for you to win this war against Tokugawa.

No cause fascist one and two just anihilated the agressor and all the innocent people in his country and neighboring countries
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Avilya wrote:I agree with the majority. There is no way for you to win this war against Tokugawa.

No cause fascist one and two just anihilated the agressor and all the innocent people in his country and neighboring countries

Hey at least I gave the gov in-exile 3,000,000. And if I'm a republic how am I a Fascist? Huh 1 week old nation?
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:

Hey at least I gave the gov in-exile 3,000,000. And if I'm a republic how am I a Fascist? Huh 1 week old nation?

What has fascism to do with republics? Nazi germany was a republic. Besides your actions on this thread is quite fascist i would say but if you disagree i would be happy to debate it with you.
P.S: There is no need to get angry and my oldest nation is older then your nation.
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Northwest Prussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Northwest Prussia » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am

Being a kind and generous nation, we have decided to give the terrorists totally innocent civilians who in no way have weapons because they say they don't aid to help reconstruct their cruelly bombed and nuked nation. As the airfields are probably not in functioning order, though, we shall be forced to drop this aid from the air, and to ensure it gets to the proper location, we shall attach the aid packages to our guided munitions and drop them from bombers.

See how generous we are to little podunk nations? Prussians are good caring people.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:

What has fascism to do with republics? Nazi germany was a republic. Besides your actions on this thread is quite fascist i would say but if you disagree i would be happy to debate it with you.
P.S: There is no need to get angry and my oldest nation is older then your nation.

Okay then. At least I don't massacre my Jews!
[Why does every nation create those puppets to tick off people]
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am

Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:

Thats always a good thing then :) I created this nation to secede from my previous because i didn't like my first nation.
Nation RP name

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

We drop food and water to the innocent ones.
Last edited by Frenca on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am

The Most Serene Republic will send aid to build up the destroyed ares of Al Qaeda-Taliban and neighboring contries. The condition for this aid will be the construction of democratic institutions and a complete renounciation of the terrorist government. If these conditions, along with free trade, is meet the Most Serene Republic will send 70 billion USD over a period of 10 years to rebuild the destroyed countries.
Nation RP name

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:

Thats always a good thing then :) I created this nation to secede from my previous because i didn't like my first nation.

What was wrong with it? Also, what was the nation's name?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

Frenca wrote:We drop food and water to the innocent ones, and take the responsible ones and execute them live in Frenca.

Just as i was begining to like you. You can't execute them in another country. Leave it to the locals please.
Nation RP name

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

OOC: Why don't y'all just take your "NATZEEZ IZ EBUL" bullcrap over to the NSG cesspool where it belongs and leave I.I. out of it?
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am

We will now operate our most popular soft drink company, the Frenca-Soda Companie in the area. And we will send:
1,000 pounds of oranges, apples, and pineapples
1,000 gallons of milk
5,000 gallons of water
1,000 pounds of lettuce, onion, celery, and carrots
1,000 pounds of chicken and lamb
We will also send 10,000 aid workers to help Of The Quendi's aid.
Shipment of 10 million USD is sent.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:We drop food and water to the innocent ones, and take the responsible ones and execute them live in Frenca.

Just as i was begining to like you. You can't execute them in another country. Leave it to the locals please.

Oops, sorry. Gonna snip it soon.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am

Frenca wrote:We will now operate our most popular soft drink company, the Frenca-Soda Companie in the area. And we will send:
1,000 gallons of milk
5,000 gallons of water

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you. Now the Quendi is preoccupied with a civil war so we can't send any soldiers to protect the aid workers.

Al Qaeda-Taliban are you still here?
Nation RP name

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:We will now operate our most popular soft drink company, the Frenca-Soda Companie in the area. And we will send:
1,000 gallons of milk
5,000 gallons of water

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you. Now the Quendi is preoccupied with a civil war so we can't send any soldiers to protect the aid workers.

Al Qaeda-Taliban are you still here?

And shipments of furniture and electronics have arrived:
1,000 sofas
10,000 tables
50,000 chairs
100,000 shirts
100,000 pants
100,000 pairs of shoes
3,000 washing machines
4,000 refridgerators
4,000 televisions
6,000 computers
and 30,000 cellphones
And:
100,000 bricks have arrived
Aid workers are now sent, 10,000 troops are also sent to defend the workers.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

Well if Al Qaeda-Taliban isn't going to show then i say we just pretend he never existed and don't waste our money and aid on a non-existent nation.
Nation RP name

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 am

Of the Quendi wrote:Well if Al Qaeda-Taliban isn't going to show then i say we just pretend he never existed and don't waste our money and aid on a non-existent nation.

Yeah, but let's wait a little more (probably an hour) and let's snip the aid.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am

Frenca wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:Well if Al Qaeda-Taliban isn't going to show then i say we just pretend he never existed and don't waste our money and aid on a non-existent nation.

Agreed
P.S. You are a WASO member right?
Nation RP name

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Frenca wrote:

Agreed
P.S. You are a WASO member right?

Yup.

Avilya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Avilya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:44 am

We hereby send aid to the Al-quaeda Taliban, by sending them three pounds of MacDonald's coupons, five Britney Spears records and 60, 000 ration packets.

Al Qaeda-Taliban
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Qaeda-Taliban » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

i will launced nukes against tokugawa,frenca

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Al Qaeda-Taliban wrote:i will launced nukes against tokugawa,frenca

You need 100,000,000 people to have nukes, you know, so you can't nuke me.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

OOC: It is a generally accepted guideline that nations do not have nuclear armaments until they reach 100mil population. You have 6mil.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Al Qaeda-Taliban
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Qaeda-Taliban » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

hum the i will order it to other rogue nations
:twisted:

Al Qaeda-Taliban
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation