NATION

PASSWORD

1st Civil War Of Injustice - Now International -JOIN TODAY!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Omniscient Creator of Korea
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Quelling Last Ditch Anti-Liberation Efforts

Postby The Omniscient Creator of Korea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm

GA Tsou Chen
New Midgar High Military Command

We have dispatched 10 T-62 "Leopard" Medium Battle Tanks, to the outskirts of Ertha, to quell any attempts at subversion of the forces inside the city fighting to liberate it. We have also dispatched 5 HMS-15 Armbrust Heavy Mortar systems placed strategically around the city in order to provide cover fire for the liberation forces to move as freely as possible. Movements and strategies will be monitored closely and ground troops, including dedicated snipers and RPG experts are on standby in case of any uptick in anti-liberation force actions. God speed!

This has been an official transmission from the New Midgar High Military Command

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Milintia wrote:
Yoannes wrote:
This is an official message of the goverment of Yoannes

As now that half ot the army got a pause of 24 hour in the now taken capital Ertha,75,000 troops will try to find the two last goverment official to kill them,eventualy,the 75,000 have the order to not shoot at any citizen,not like after Ertha was in the hands of the coalition.Eventually,the 75,000 soldiers,have to be seperate in groups of 8,each group facing a direction.

Every house,farm,even bushes are going to be inspected by soldiers,and we will not give up until these 2 goverment officials arn't dead

Meanwhile,the rest of the army will have a 24 hours pause

An Open Letter From The Milintian Council

TO: Commander of Yoannesian forces in Ondil
SUBJECT: Ondil Government Figures

To whom it may concern,

I represent the Milintian Council - the legislature of the Federation of Milintia, and I am writing to you to discuss the surviving Ondil government figures.

We are gravely concerned by your determination to kill them. Under my authority as Speaker for the Lower Council, I am petitioning you to instead capture them and turn them over to Milintia so that they may be placed on trial for the following crimes against humanity:
  1. Massacre of civilians at Ertha
  2. Nuclear destruction of Draft City
  3. Summary executions of Ondilian citizens
  4. Use of Ondilian civilians as hostages in wartime
  5. Assaulting international aid workers

It is the opinion of the Council that there has been enough bloodshed in Ondil, and we would rather like to avoid causing more.

Signed,
Marlyn Millward
Speaker for the Lower Council

This is an official message of the goverment of Yoannes

To:The Lower Council of Milintia

As you may know (and maybe you think about our nation),our politics of a war is very brutal,but also we don't want to start a war with your nation because over the life of 2 goverment officials

You seems a "kind" nation,so in fact,we will instead capture these two left "goverments officials",and i will send them to a Milintian Courtroom were they will be judge!

I hope that you like this term!

-Alexander Kent,26th and actual president of Yoannes
-The Parliament of Yoannes
Last edited by Yoannes on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yoannes

For Victory,For Diplomacy,For Freedom and for PEOPLE

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Please take note that this part will always change

Xanadaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 am

OoC: As Ondil doesn't seem to be anywhere, I propose we end this war very soon. I'll give him a bit longer to reply, but with his capital gone it's basically over.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 am

Xanadaria wrote:OoC: As Ondil doesn't seem to be anywhere, I propose we end this war very soon. I'll give him a bit longer to reply, but with his capital gone it's basically over.

OOC:Yes,but give him a few days,or a week for this
Yoannes

For Victory,For Diplomacy,For Freedom and for PEOPLE

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Please take note that this part will always change

Previous

Return to International Incidents