NATION

PASSWORD

1st Civil War Of Injustice - Now International -JOIN TODAY!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:04 pm

As all the countries are turning the city of Ertha to ashes, a group of stealth Caracal Helicopters is leaving. Aboard, some Scarlet Rangers and BloodTalons, who, under the cover of all the fighting, infiltrated the city and stole some things, like artwork, books, etc.
After a 4 hour flight, thanks to their additional fuel tanks, they land on the SEIS (Scarlet Eaglean Imperial Ship) Moronov, an aircraft carrier. inside, they are welcomed by General Arthus Morazov, who congratulates his men on a job well done.
"Sir, if I may, asks Captain Viktor Petrenko, why didn't we helped the Ondil Government as planned? I mean, some artwork and riches are good, but..
-Look kid, answers Arthus, this isn't our war. We couldn't have known that so many countries would have chosen the resistance's side, and so fast. Although our army is far greater in numbers and quality than many of them, we are not going to waste valuable men on a shitty situation like this.
-I understand Sir, replies Petrenko.
And with that, the small fleet heads back towards the Empire shores, with at least some reward for their travel.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Pasnea wrote:
Xanadaria wrote:Alfred il Xanadaria:

So, it had come to this.

The Ondilian government had begun to kill its civilians. Three-thousand people, murdered. So be it. There was no way to save them. Ondil would murder them all before any army managed to reach the city, and then they'd still have to kill the soldiers there to win. Oh, and some minuscule country had told them to stop. He'd basically ignored that statement. Moving the hair from his eyes, and making sure the fleet was in position, Alfred gave the order.

"Target the city of Ertha. Fire the first wave of missiles and reduce it to ashes."

Louis Moreau of Pasnea:
Pasnea will not allow nations to interfere any more with the lawful government of Ondil. We warn Alfred il Xandaria that if you attempt to any more hostile against Ondil, there will be consequences. Pasnea's military is ready for anything.

You are threathens a nation that is our ally,so i'll launched an ultimatum to your nation:
Cancelled your warn about this nation or meet the fire of our coalition!

Right now,i send to you a diplomat,which we can talk about this situation,maybe we can do that peacefully,but i would not tolerate a more powerful nation threatens an ally of us,i let you 48 hours

-Alexander Kent,26th and actual president of Yoannes
Last edited by Yoannes on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yoannes

For Victory,For Diplomacy,For Freedom and for PEOPLE

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Please take note that this part will always change

Xanadaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Pasnea wrote:Louis Moreau of Pasnea:
Pasnea will not allow nations to interfere any more with the lawful government of Ondil. We warn Alfred il Xandaria that if you attempt to any more hostile against Ondil, there will be consequences. Pasnea's military is ready for anything.

To the nation of Pasnea,

The Ondilian Government is massacring its own people. Brutally destroying its population and holding them hostage. These people must be saved, even though many will perish because of Ondil.

You stand in the way of peace and security. Stand down, do not attempt to assist Ondil and keep your military within your borders. Else, they shall die like the rest.

Threaten us again, and I will grind your worthless nation to dust.
Last edited by Xanadaria on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasnea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasnea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Xanadaria does not stand a chance against Pasnea's mighty military. However, considering how expensive the attack would be, and the amount of nations supporting Xanadaria, Pasnea will not take any hostile actions against Xanadaria or their allies. Pasnea still condemns the interference with the lawful government of Ondil, but will not be taking any actions on it.

- Chanelle Pineau, Pasnean Ambassador

The Omniscient Creator of Korea
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Sending Arms and Artillery Request

Postby The Omniscient Creator of Korea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Yoannes wrote:
This is an offical message of the goverment of Yoannes

To:Xanadaria

Dear Alfred il Xanadaria

I demand to you a request,it's been 3 (almost 4) days since the battle of Ertha as begin,with almost 10,000 casualties on Yoannesians troops,we need some help,could you please help us by sending to us some guns,and artillery,since our new artillery can only arrived on the 21st of January,every guns/artillery matters in this war!

Since the announcement to arrest all Ondilians citizen,we have have sonce arrested 2,300 citizen,one of them who were arrested,escape,and have kill 2 citizens before he got killed by the police.

With this situation,i have decided,that me,Alexander Kent,we are going to liberated all Ondilians from their prisons,as well at offerring for most citizen the Yoanneisian nationality

GA Tsou Chen
New Midgar High Command

Dear Yoannes,

We are willing to send:
5,000 AR Scorpions
5,000 Mark-7 'Kanone's
5,000 Fang Sniper Systems.
5,000 SM Stingers.
5,000 ASG 'Hirsch's.
7,500 LSW Mares.
5,000 AMR Sturms.
1,500 SMJ Heavy Machine
750 Mortar Rounds

If you are willing to accept our help, we can have this delivered to you via armored vehicle or by a Air Force guarded drop to your location as we are on the borders gathering troops and equipment to liberate Ondil forces outside of main battle areas. We can have this shipment to you within two (2) hours. Please let us know if there is anything else you will need assistance with.

This has been an encrypted (HIGH) transmission from the New Midgar Military High Command

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:29 am

The Omniscient Creator of Korea wrote:
Yoannes wrote:

Dear Alfred il Xanadaria

I demand to you a request,it's been 3 (almost 4) days since the battle of Ertha as begin,with almost 10,000 casualties on Yoannesians troops,we need some help,could you please help us by sending to us some guns,and artillery,since our new artillery can only arrived on the 21st of January,every guns/artillery matters in this war!

Since the announcement to arrest all Ondilians citizen,we have have sonce arrested 2,300 citizen,one of them who were arrested,escape,and have kill 2 citizens before he got killed by the police.

With this situation,i have decided,that me,Alexander Kent,we are going to liberated all Ondilians from their prisons,as well at offerring for most citizen the Yoanneisian nationality

GA Tsou Chen
New Midgar High Command

Dear Yoannes,

We are willing to send:
5,000 AR Scorpions
5,000 Mark-7 'Kanone's
5,000 SM Stingers.
5,000 ASG 'Hirsch's.
7,500 LSW Mares.
5,000 AMR Sturms.
1,500 SMJ Heavy Machine
750 Mortar Rounds

If you are willing to accept our help, we can have this delivered to you via armored vehicle or by a Air Force guarded drop to your location as we are on the borders gathering troops and equipment to liberate Ondil forces outside of main battle areas. We can have this shipment to you within two (2) hours. Please let us know if there is anything else you will need assistance with.

This has been an encrypted (HIGH) transmission from the New Midgar Military High Command

This is an highly-encrypted message

To:The Omniscient Creator of Korea

As the battle or Ertha begin since 4 days and the difficulty we've encounter with no artillery,i accept your offer,as with artillery,we could take Ertha and liberated them from this dictator,this artillery could help us,and combinated with our artillery that will arrive on January 21th,we could have the decisive victory

The High Millitary Command of Yoannes
Yoannes

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Xanadaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:07 am

Pasnea wrote:Xanadaria does not stand a chance against Pasnea's mighty military. However, considering how expensive the attack would be, and the amount of nations supporting Xanadaria, Pasnea will not take any hostile actions against Xanadaria or their allies. Pasnea still condemns the interference with the lawful government of Ondil, but will not be taking any actions on it.

- Chanelle Pineau, Pasnean Ambassador

The fact that in the end, your threats amounted to nothing, tells me just how well your nation would have fared in any conflict between our nations.

We shall be ending communications with you now. When you can truly amount to something, come and join the other big boys on the global stage. Otherwise, stay in your borders and pray a bigger fish doesn't notice you cowering.

GLORY TO XANADARIA!

Yoannes wrote:

Dear Alfred il Xanadaria

Our apologies for the delays in replying.

We have sent a shipment of 5,000 Xanadarian assault rifles, and are deploying our 200 artillery pieces to your position. We have begun firing missiles at the city and our navy is almost in position to begin bombardment. Our troops will converge with yours and we shall crush this pathetic enemy.

Signed,
Alfred il Xanadaria, Fourth Prince and High General of the Xanadarian Army

Milintia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Milintia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 am

Ertha, Ondil
14:53 MST
Spearhead Battalions - Battalion 4(1a) 4th Division - Colonel Harlow commanding

As the sound of battle rang out from the city from the conflicting forces of Yoannes and Ondil, the soldiers of the Spearhead Battalions were consigned to watch, limited by the orders of their superiors. They knew, of course, that the "right thing" in this scenario would get them all killed from a lack of manpower - something Colonel Harlow would quite like to avoid. As he stood, watching the battle from the distance, all he could think of was the 15 million citizens still trapped in the city. What kind of morally depraved government - no, worse than that, what kind of morally depraved thugs would put innocent non-combatants of their own country at unnecessary risk, let alone use them as hostages?

His thoughts were interrupted by a field update from the Hook:
Ondil wrote:Warning attack from Ondil
“We have killed 3000 citizens in the city if u move any closer we will kill the other few million! And keep in mind we still hold the numbers in soldiers”

So it had happened after all. It was difficult to make out the exact gunshots that had killed those 3,000 civilians, but it had been done anyhow. With this, a flood of thoughts swarmed towards Colonel Harlow. Mostly of rage, and anger at the government of Ondil. Hell, he even wanted to cry for a little while - which he chose not to show in front of his men. But mostly, Colonel Harlow knew what was coming next; if he knew Admiral Presley and the Military Overseer, his next orders would be---

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS CONFIDENTIAL - LEVEL 2 SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED

Colonel Harlow,

Previous orders no longer in effect. Standby and await further orders.

-Admiral Presley
MNS Hook

Or not. At least not yet. It's a welcome lapse from the pressures of war anyhow to him. Now he was going to go find a rock to process everything behind, out of sight of his men.

Deployed:
  • 12 F-2 Cyclone fighter jets (4 flights)
  • 4th Division (1,800 soldiers)
    • Spearhead Battalions (Standing by):
      • Battalion 4(1a) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(1b) 4th Division
    • Hypnos Battalions (en route to Heyon and Core Canyon):
      • Battalion 4(2a) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2b) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2c) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2d) 4th Division

Awaiting Deployment:
  • 4th Division (8,200 soldiers)
  • 18 F-2 Cyclone fighter jets (6 flights)
  • 30 B-6 Thunder bomber craft (10 flights)

Naval:
  • 1st Fleet (1st Flotilla) (9 ships)
    • 1 aircraft carrier (MNS Hook)
    • 2 cruisers
    • 3 frigates
    • 3 destroyers
Overview
I do not use NS Stats!
A level 16 civilisation, according to this index.
I'm Schrodinger's Nation; I'm both inside and outside of the WA until you pass a resolution.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Temporary Ceasefire for 1 hour only

Postby Yoannes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 am

This is an official message of the goverment of Yoannes

As the 138,000 troops are exhausted mentally and physicaly (1,200 casualties, 21,500 wounded and many soldiers who want to suicide) i have accorded a pause of 1 hour,as waiting for a response from the goverment of Ondil to surrender,if the respone is no,a 24 hours pause will be imposed of 50% of our troops,and the rest of our troops in Ondil is announced for tommorow at 8PM (Or 20:00)
Last edited by Yoannes on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

Ondil
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ondil » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 pm

OOC: Battle Statement
At 12:00 EST the battle of Ertha Began troops forced into the city moments before Ondil could lunch their gas attack on the rest of the civilians over 30,000 foreign soldiers killed and over 100,000 Ondil Soldiers killed the rest of the corrupted population was forced out of the city only to scatter around the countryside of the country no contact has been made with the remaining gov yet if their is any left. The war continues Ondil is falling

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Ondil wrote:OOC: Battle Statement
At 12:00 EST the battle of Ertha Began troops forced into the city moments before Ondil could lunch their gas attack on the rest of the civilians over 30,000 foreign soldiers killed and over 100,000 Ondil Soldiers killed the rest of the corrupted population was forced out of the city only to scatter around the countryside of the country no contact has been made with the remaining gov yet if their is any left. The war continues Ondil is falling

OOC:I think you should update your first post,there are some event that passed and you didn't update
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

Ondil
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ondil » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm

OOC: I will when I get home on my phone rn

Xanadaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Ondil wrote:OOC: I will when I get home on my phone rn

OoC: What about my missile attack? How much damage did it do (if any)?

Ondil
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ondil » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:03 pm

OOC: yes it did it destroyed the border protection allowing troops to enter the city

Xanadaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Ondil wrote:OOC: yes it did it destroyed the border protection allowing troops to enter the city

OoC: Okay, lemme know next time :)

To the government of Yoannes,

Do not expect the enemy to make good on the ceasefire. Let your troops rest, then devastate the city. My naval units will provide support during the attack.

Milintia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milintia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Coast of Ondil
19:33 MST
1st Fleet (1st Flotilla) - MNS Hook commanding

Admiral Presley was reviewing the happenings of the last 48 hours as she was sat around a map accompanied by Federal Guard colonels. Sat across the table from her was Major General Parker, her subordinate officer who was normally in command of the 4th Division.

"Admiral. The city is open to our troops, but the civilian population seems to be scattering and running."
"They aren't dead?" She remarked, clearly surprised. Her orders had told her a different story.
"No sir," the reply confirmed, "if we had carried out Operation Flaming Cattle..."
"They would be dead." The Major General nodded. "Well, then I suppose it's a good thing that we didn't. How's the Hypnos Battalions?"
"Still en route, sir."
"Excellent. Prepare 4,000 troops to deploy. I want 1,000 evacuating the civilians to the Hook, and 3,000 linking with Spearhead."
"Yes sir."

Near Ertha, Ondil
20:30 MST

The Orion troop transports touched down and immediately began offloading troops, many of whom noticed the lack of combat off in the distance. For several brief moments there was a midst of confusion, as platoon commanders consulted with their squad leaders and superiors to determine whether or not they had landed in the correct place, before being informed of their standing orders. Immediately, a battalion of 1,000 soldiers had set off to scour the countryside in search of civilians, supported by Vulture recon helicopters. Meanwhile, the Brigade 4(1a) 4th Division set off to merge with the Spearhead Battalions under Colonel Harlow.

Core Canyon, Othil
20:33 MST
Hypnos Battalions - Battalion 4(2a) 4th Division - Colonel Chester commanding

The troops of the Hypnos Battalions filed out of their Titan IFVs near the gates of the rebel-controlled city of Core Canyon. Although they were not expecting to engage in combat with rebel forces for control of the city, it had evidently been considered a possibility as many soldiers exited the IFVs with weapons drawn. Leading the troops was a Federal Guard Colonel by the name of Chester, who approached the gates, his weapon facing the ground, and began to speak.

"We seek entry into the town to speak with the rebel leaders. We mean you no harm."

Deployed:
  • 12 F-2 Cyclone fighter jets (4 flights)
  • 4th Division (5,800 soldiers)
    • Spearhead Brigade (Standing by)
    • Battalion 4(3a) 4th Division (Evacuating civilians)
    • Hypnos Battalions (Standing by at Core Canyon):
      • Battalion 4(2a) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2b) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2c) 4th Division
      • Battalion 4(2d) 4th Division

Awaiting Deployment:
  • 4th Division (4,200 soldiers)
  • 18 F-2 Cyclone fighter jets (6 flights)
  • 30 B-6 Thunder bomber craft (10 flights)

Naval:
  • 1st Fleet (1st Flotilla) (9 ships)
    • 1 aircraft carrier (MNS Hook)
    • 2 cruisers
    • 3 frigates
    • 3 destroyers
Last edited by Milintia on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Overview
I do not use NS Stats!
I'm Schrodinger's Nation; I'm both inside and outside of the WA until you pass a resolution.

Ondil
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ondil » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm

OOC: Latest Update
Only 2 Government officials are left alive after the attack while locations are unknown the surviving government officials are Press Director, J. Welder and National Advisor, K. Joels the National Advisor is now in charge of the country their are also only 30,000 soldiers left all are scattered around the nation

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Ondil wrote:OOC: Latest Update
Only 2 Government officials are left alive after the attack while locations are unknown the surviving government officials are Press Director, J. Welder and National Advisor, K. Joels the National Advisor is now in charge of the country their are also only 30,000 soldiers left all are scattered around the nation

As Ertha is now captured,some spy that has been earlier to Ondil,tell that there are 2 officials left,with this announce,no pause will be accorded to the 138,000 troops until this 2 people will be dead

In front of journalist i say:

Ladies and getlemen,we now that the civil war with Ondil will be finally done,today,I greaty announced that this war would end soon,we just need to kill the last 2 commander that left,with this,we could finnaly have peace

-Alexander Kent,26th and actual president of Yoannes
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

The Omniscient Creator of Korea
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Omniscient Creator of Korea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Yoannes wrote:
The Omniscient Creator of Korea wrote:
GA Tsou Chen
New Midgar High Command

Dear Yoannes,

We are willing to send:
5,000 AR Scorpions
5,000 Mark-7 'Kanone's
5,000 SM Stingers.
5,000 ASG 'Hirsch's.
7,500 LSW Mares.
5,000 AMR Sturms.
1,500 SMJ Heavy Machine
750 Mortar Rounds

This is an highly-encrypted message

To:The Omniscient Creator of Korea

As the battle or Ertha begin since 4 days and the difficulty we've encounter with no artillery,i accept your offer,as with artillery,we could take Ertha and liberated them from this dictator,this artillery could help us,and combinated with our artillery that will arrive on January 21th,we could have the decisive victory

The High Millitary Command of Yoannes

New Midgar High Command

We are sending the shipment now to your position. We are just outside of the main battle staging area and the shipment is estimated to arrive at 1900 hours. Good luck and Godspeed.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm

As now that half ot the army got a pause of 24 hour in the now taken capital Ertha,75,000 troops will try to find the two last goverment official to kill them,eventualy,the 75,000 have the order to not shoot at any citizen,not like after Ertha was in the hands of the coalition.Eventually,the 75,000 soldiers,have to be seperate in groups of 8,each group facing a direction.

Every house,farm,even bushes are going to be inspected by soldiers,and we will not give up until these 2 goverment officials arn't dead

Meanwhile,the rest of the army will have a 24 hours pause
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

Milintia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milintia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Yoannes wrote:

As now that half ot the army got a pause of 24 hour in the now taken capital Ertha,75,000 troops will try to find the two last goverment official to kill them,eventualy,the 75,000 have the order to not shoot at any citizen,not like after Ertha was in the hands of the coalition.Eventually,the 75,000 soldiers,have to be seperate in groups of 8,each group facing a direction.

Every house,farm,even bushes are going to be inspected by soldiers,and we will not give up until these 2 goverment officials arn't dead

Meanwhile,the rest of the army will have a 24 hours pause

An Open Letter From The Milintian Council

TO: Commander of Yoannesian forces in Ondil
SUBJECT: Ondil Government Figures

To whom it may concern,

I represent the Milintian Council - the legislature of the Federation of Milintia, and I am writing to you to discuss the surviving Ondil government figures.

We are gravely concerned by your determination to kill them. Under my authority as Speaker for the Lower Council, I am petitioning you to instead capture them and turn them over to Milintia so that they may be placed on trial for the following crimes against humanity:
  1. Massacre of civilians at Ertha
  2. Nuclear destruction of Draft City
  3. Summary executions of Ondilian citizens
  4. Use of Ondilian civilians as hostages in wartime
  5. Assaulting international aid workers

It is the opinion of the Council that there has been enough bloodshed in Ondil, and we would rather like to avoid causing more.

Signed,
Marlyn Millward
Speaker for the Lower Council
Last edited by Milintia on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overview
I do not use NS Stats!

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Joining resistance
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Cossack Government backs Government

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:38 pm

5 Heavy Fire Urban Units compromising of 15 troops each have been sent to a government stronghold to maintain order in the country
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Xanadaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanadaria » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

New Doltania wrote:Joining resistance

As you have previously taken hostile action against Xanadaria, I am not all that trusting of you. However, if you keep your activities to disarming the rebel cells in Ondil then you may assist us.

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Xanadaria wrote:
New Doltania wrote:Joining resistance

As you have previously taken hostile action against Xanadaria, I am not all that trusting of you. However, if you keep your activities to disarming the rebel cells in Ondil then you may assist us.

You might remember that you were fighting an ally of mine so I stepped in to defend.
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents