NATION

PASSWORD

Uzumakistani-Boer War (Open, MT, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Uzumakistani-Boer War (Open, MT, OOC)

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Picture of a Uzumakistani Girl preparing for a Counter-Attack against the charging Afrikaners.

Premise

On January 8, 1901 the Uzumakistani Free State located on the Northern part of South Africa who should it become part of the Cape Colony have declared Independence from the Uzumaki Empire without any Referendums whatsoever thus Emperor Naruto Uzumaki have denied this claim. Klara Van Den Bergh has become the Country's first President and the first Female Head of State to take office. She blamed on the Uzumakistani government for becoming Imperialists and will be looking forward to fight for independence. This led to the war known as the Uzumakistani-Boer War.

Rules:
1. Always be Civil to your fellow RPers.
2. No Godmodding, Metagaming, etc.
3. No one-liners.
4. You don't have to apply for this one.
5. Have fun!

Roster:
Uzumakistani Free States
Last edited by Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Bump
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Can I join

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:19 am

Strala wrote:Can I join

Are you an Experienced RPer?
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:50 am

Cool, can I join?
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 am

Interested. Point me to the IC thread!
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:11 am

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:
Strala wrote:Can I join

Are you an Experienced RPer?

eh I rped before on the RMB and the Pacific's offsite fourms

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:15 am

but I would love to gain more experience so I'm probably just read everyone's post

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:01 am

Is this MT or PT? The thread says MT,but it's set in 1901.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Atkemri wrote:Is this MT or PT? The thread says MT,but it's set in 1901.

As you did not know, Uzumakistan's Calendar is very weird as usual as the Naruto Series did not give a specific date. So, Emperor Naruto Uzumaki decided to based off on the beginning of the 20th Century thus they created 1901 U.Y.
Last edited by Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Cool, can I join?

Sure! Are you an Skilled RPer?

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Atkemri wrote:Is this MT or PT? The thread says MT,but it's set in 1901.

As you did not know, Uzumakistan's Calendar is very weird as usual as the Naruto Series did not give a specific date. So, Emperor Naruto Uzumaki decided to based off on the beginning of the 20th Century thus they created 1901 U.Y.

Oh okay. Well count me in. Don't expect me to be extremely active though.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Strala wrote:but I would love to gain more experience so I'm probably just read everyone's post

Hmm.....Unfortunately, i have to deny on that one.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Cool, can I join?

Sure! Are you an Skilled RPer?

Not really a skilled roleplayer on this forum nor a big fan of anime... But I do enjoy it and I hope to get better at it.

AmericanValues results

- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Strala wrote:but I would love to gain more experience so I'm probably just read everyone's post

Hmm.....Unfortunately, i have to deny on that one.

I don't mind I will just read what you guys write

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

also can I help with battle strategy

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:55 pm

why tf are you having a civil war against yourself
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:25 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:why tf are you having a civil war against yourself

You'll see......

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Strala wrote:also can I help with battle strategy

*Sigh* Fine......But if your grammar is still kinda terrible then you will be kicked out of the RP. Understood?

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 pm

*Sigh* Fine......But if your grammar is still kinda terrible then you will be kicked out of the RP. Understood?

>mfw ignored

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:*Sigh* Fine......But if your grammar is still kinda terrible then you will be kicked out of the RP. Understood?

>mfw ignored

What's wrong?

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:48 pm

I understand

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
>mfw ignored

What's wrong?

I applied, you asked me whether I was an experienced roleplayer, I answered back, and I didn't get a reply :(

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:Sure! Are you an Skilled RPer?

Not really a skilled roleplayer on this forum nor a big fan of anime... But I do enjoy it and I hope to get better at it.

Very well then. Welcome aboard!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Bump

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents