NATION

PASSWORD

Post-Cold War RP (OOC, Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Xcom Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xcom Federation » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:19 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation:Democratic Federal republic
Free market capitalism with few state own companies
The Xcom Federation.
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United federal republic of Belka
Population of Your nation: 438 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.6
Your nation's development level: First-World Country, High.
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes!
Last edited by Xcom Federation on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regard
Jon Bradford

Jon Bradford
CEO
Xcom Engineering

User avatar
Liberxas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:37 pm

So basically, the Cold War rp escalates to war, likely between my self and Zhopgrad, and the Western Alliance and Eastern Pact join. More and more democracies and communists join and it's a World War. Eventually, several countries fall. New ones rise and old powers like you, me, and Lemonsky have to rebuild.

User avatar
Xcom Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xcom Federation » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:36 pm

This would be interesting. I wonder how it would pan out.
Regard
Jon Bradford

Jon Bradford
CEO
Xcom Engineering

User avatar
Mukolayiv
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mukolayiv » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:04 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Mixed system
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Mukolayiv
Population of Your nation: 15 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.9
Your nation's development level: Extremely High
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: yep

(PS. I am a semi-autonomous republic of Lemonsky)

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 am

Apologies for the death of the RP but I was quite busy for a while and was not able to constantly update it. However, I'm glad to announce that myself and Lemonsky are trying to reboot it somewhat.
Backwards Brit and world's best Catholic


Pro: Nationalism, Monarchism, Brexit, Nationalism, Conservatism, Revanchism, Laissez-Faire Economics, Environmentalism, EMPIRE
Neutral/Mixed: Putin, Universal Healthcare, NATO
Anti: High taxes, Mass Migration, Saudi Arabia, the EU, cultural globalism, abortion on demand, communism, socialism, fascism, contemporary feminism

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 am

Mukolayiv wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Mixed system
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Mukolayiv
Population of Your nation: 15 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.9
Your nation's development level: Extremely High
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: yep

(PS. I am a semi-autonomous republic of Lemonsky)


Xcom Federation wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation:Democratic Federal republic
Free market capitalism with few state own companies
The Xcom Federation.
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United federal republic of Belka
Population of Your nation: 438 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.6
Your nation's development level: First-World Country, High.
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes!


Both are accepted
Backwards Brit and world's best Catholic


Pro: Nationalism, Monarchism, Brexit, Nationalism, Conservatism, Revanchism, Laissez-Faire Economics, Environmentalism, EMPIRE
Neutral/Mixed: Putin, Universal Healthcare, NATO
Anti: High taxes, Mass Migration, Saudi Arabia, the EU, cultural globalism, abortion on demand, communism, socialism, fascism, contemporary feminism

User avatar
The United Conservative Provinces
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: May 15, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United Conservative Provinces » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Republic (fiscal conservatism/free-market capitalism)
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United Conservative Provinces (the UCP for short)
Population of Your nation: 68,948,173
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.6 births per woman
Your nation's development level: High tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes
Last edited by The United Conservative Provinces on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official owner of Hyland Mining Corp

Pro freedom, right to bear arms, capitalism, freedom of speech, conservatism, prosperity, industry, America, Trump

Anti extreme feminism, liberalism, illegal immigration, fascism, socialism, abortion, communism, large government

User avatar
Free States of Agnosicstan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Free States of Agnosicstan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Monarchy / Social-Democrat
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The Tsardom of Agnosicstan (Agnosicstan)
Population of Your nation: 64.5 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.22/woman
Your nation's development level: High-tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Of course.
God Save Tsarina! God Save Avrokrat! Long live Agnosicstan, land of Plenty!

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

The United Conservative Provinces wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Republic (fiscal conservatism/capitalist)
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United Conservative Provinces (the UCP for short)
Population of Your nation: 68,948,173
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.6 births per woman
Your nation's development level: High tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes


Free States of Agnosicstan wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Monarchy / Social-Democrat
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The Tsardom of Agnosicstan (Agnosicstan)
Population of Your nation: 64.5 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.22/woman
Your nation's development level: High-tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Of course.


I would like to welcome both of you to the roleplay

User avatar
Earthbound immortal squad
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Earthbound immortal squad » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation:Democratic and socialist
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP:Omicron
Population of Your nation:600 million
Your Nation's Birthrate:2.3
Your nation's development level:Highly developed
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?:yes

User avatar
Free States of Agnosicstan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Free States of Agnosicstan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am

Allyrije wrote:
The United Conservative Provinces wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Republic (fiscal conservatism/capitalist)
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United Conservative Provinces (the UCP for short)
Population of Your nation: 68,948,173
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.6 births per woman
Your nation's development level: High tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes


Free States of Agnosicstan wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional Monarchy / Social-Democrat
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The Tsardom of Agnosicstan (Agnosicstan)
Population of Your nation: 64.5 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.22/woman
Your nation's development level: High-tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Of course.


I would like to welcome both of you to the roleplay

Has it started back up IC yet or?
God Save Tsarina! God Save Avrokrat! Long live Agnosicstan, land of Plenty!

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:17 am

Free States of Agnosicstan wrote:Has it started back up IC yet or?

Yeah, I've just posted there

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:22 am

Earthbound immortal squad wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation:Democratic and socialist
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP:Omicron
Population of Your nation:600 million
Your Nation's Birthrate:2.3
Your nation's development level:Highly developed
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?:yes

Welcome!
Backwards Brit and world's best Catholic


Pro: Nationalism, Monarchism, Brexit, Nationalism, Conservatism, Revanchism, Laissez-Faire Economics, Environmentalism, EMPIRE
Neutral/Mixed: Putin, Universal Healthcare, NATO
Anti: High taxes, Mass Migration, Saudi Arabia, the EU, cultural globalism, abortion on demand, communism, socialism, fascism, contemporary feminism

User avatar
The United Conservative Provinces
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: May 15, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United Conservative Provinces » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 am

Is there a map of this RP?
Last edited by The United Conservative Provinces on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official owner of Hyland Mining Corp

Pro freedom, right to bear arms, capitalism, freedom of speech, conservatism, prosperity, industry, America, Trump

Anti extreme feminism, liberalism, illegal immigration, fascism, socialism, abortion, communism, large government

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5353
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 am

I'm joining.
2020 congress rp/social experiment mix. Jump in!
Keyboard being a pain. Will take longer to do stuff until further notice.
This flag does not represent my nation being evil or nazi, fascist, etc., it's not. I'm also not any of those.
This nation's Policies partially represent my views, partially are experimental, same thing with how my nation is in RP.
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Just like your life.

Woah. Okay. Harsh. True, but harsh.

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 am

The United Conservative Provinces wrote:Is there a map of this RP?

Not currently but if there's a mapmaker among us who feels up to the part they're more than welcome to TG people to mark their positions on the map and then make said map before sending it to me so I can add it in.

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:30 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:I'm joining.

Already fast-tracked you in using your old app, you're welcome.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5353
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:32 am

Allyrije wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:I'm joining.

Already fast-tracked you in using your old app, you're welcome.

Thanks!
I may need to edit some of the stats to be lower, barely remember this rp, but overall should be no issue.
2020 congress rp/social experiment mix. Jump in!
Keyboard being a pain. Will take longer to do stuff until further notice.
This flag does not represent my nation being evil or nazi, fascist, etc., it's not. I'm also not any of those.
This nation's Policies partially represent my views, partially are experimental, same thing with how my nation is in RP.
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Just like your life.

Woah. Okay. Harsh. True, but harsh.

User avatar
Terre Australes
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Jun 12, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Terre Australes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional monarchy with two legislative chambers, le Sénat and le Assemblée Nationale. Fiscally progressive, yet also somewhat supportive of the free market with as little government interference as possible.
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Terre Australes, "Australes", the United Kingdom of Terre Australes, "The Southern lands", le royaume-uni de terre Australes, Australia, the Australs
Population of Your nation: 20.2 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.9 births/woman
Your nation's development level: High tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats!

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5353
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Executive Constitutional Monarchy, Mixed Economy
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Lotharia
Population of Your nation: 260 million(iirc)
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.50
Your nation's development level: High
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes

Just edited that.
2020 congress rp/social experiment mix. Jump in!
Keyboard being a pain. Will take longer to do stuff until further notice.
This flag does not represent my nation being evil or nazi, fascist, etc., it's not. I'm also not any of those.
This nation's Policies partially represent my views, partially are experimental, same thing with how my nation is in RP.
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Just like your life.

Woah. Okay. Harsh. True, but harsh.

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Terre Australes wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Constitutional monarchy with two legislative chambers, le Sénat and le Assemblée Nationale. Fiscally progressive, yet also somewhat supportive of the free market with as little government interference as possible.
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Terre Australes, "Australes", the United Kingdom of Terre Australes, "The Southern lands", le royaume-uni de terre Australes, Australia, the Australs
Population of Your nation: 20.2 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.9 births/woman
Your nation's development level: High tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes.

Accepted

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Government and Economic Type of your nation: Executive Constitutional Monarchy, Mixed Economy
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Lotharia
Population of Your nation: 260 million(iirc)
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.50
Your nation's development level: High
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes

Just edited that.

Changed your thing on the list

User avatar
Grater Tovakia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Grater Tovakia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Autocracy, and Capitalism
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Grater Tovakia
Population of Your nation: 30 million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2.3 per woman
Your nation's development level: High (Equivalent to the US in terms of development)
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes
My Favorite Quotes
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed." - U.S. Air Force Manual

"You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach 3." - Paul F. Crickmore

"We counted 19 missiles that landed in a small area of Baghdad." -Baghdad Bob (over 300 munitions hit Baghdad that night)

User avatar
Xcom Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xcom Federation » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am

Government and Economic Type of your nation: Democratic Federal Republic
Mixed economy
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: The United federal republic of Belka
The population of Your nation: 438 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 1.6
Your nation's development level: First-World Country, High.
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: Yes!
Last edited by Xcom Federation on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regard
Jon Bradford

Jon Bradford
CEO
Xcom Engineering

User avatar
Allyrije
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allyrije » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 am

Both of the above are accepted

User avatar
Ultramarine
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Jun 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 am

Government: Party Run Dictatorship
Economic Type of your nation: Communist
What do you wish your nation to be referred to in the RP: Ultramarine
Population of Your nation: 9 Million
Your Nation's Birthrate: 2 per female
Your nation's development level: Mid-tier
Do you agree to uphold and respect the rules of the RP and agree not to argue if you are kicked out of the RP for not obeying them?: I do.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Highever, Ruskland-Preuben, Valehart

Advertisement

Remove ads