NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Elven Massacre (Open, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Great Elven Massacre (Open, OOC)

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:44 pm

The Great Elven Massacre

The Great Elven Massacre also known as the IFB-Elven Insurgency War is a Conflict that was fought between the Iron Fist Brigade and the Imperium of Elves. It was confirmed that the Muengzhunese government were not responsible for the Assault and was being led by General Li Lim himself. He is an ex-Nationalist as well as a ex-Monarchist whose goal is to eliminate the remaining Elven Population or Interbred them. They were mostly armed with Advanced weapons and they were told that they came from another dimension from a portal that they just invented. The Emperor of Muengzhuo, Zhan Xue have dispatched 11,000 men against 17,000 Insurgents from a portal they just founded few days ago. Will the Insurgents win the War or will the Elves be able to stop them? The choice is yours!

Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Always respect to your fellow RPers.
3. No one liners.
4. No Godmodding, Metagaming, etc.
5. You don't have to apply for this one.
6. Have fun!
Last edited by Muengzhuo dynasty on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Muengzhuo dynasty
"We are supportive of Letheny and Imperial Hinodia against the Hongchanese. Long live the Empire!

Current Year: 2004 AD | Tech Level: PMT

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:45 pm

You can still join btw!
Muengzhuo dynasty
"We are supportive of Letheny and Imperial Hinodia against the Hongchanese. Long live the Empire!

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:21 am

Bump
Muengzhuo dynasty

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 am

Is Imperium of Elves your puppet? If not you might want to get him/her to post and confirm acceptance.

If IoE is happy with it I'll be happy to participate, on their side, and also presumably on the side of the Government forces. I'll send some advisors and psychological troops to assist in defending them, and peacekeepers if required. It's been far too long since we've had an elf-genocide group to torment.
Last edited by The Ctan on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:18 am

The Ctan wrote:Is Imperium of Elves your puppet? If not you might want to get him/her to post and confirm acceptance.

If IoE is happy with it I'll be happy to participate, on their side, and also presumably on the side of the Government forces. I'll send some advisors and psychological troops to assist in defending them, and peacekeepers if required. It's been far too long since we've had an elf-genocide group to torment.

Cool, Imperium of Elves is a puppet of German Austro-Hungary.
Muengzhuo dynasty

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity

Postby The Ctan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:45 am

Cool. A question for them then, what kind of defences and armaments do the elves have? How many of them are there and what's the local terrain like? Presumably they're not a large nation with a well equipped army? Are they low-tech?
Last edited by The Ctan on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 am

The Ctan wrote:Cool. A question for them then, what kind of defences and armaments do the elves have? How many of them are there and what's the local terrain like? Presumably they're not a large nation with a well equipped army? Are thy low-tech?

Probably not.
Muengzhuo dynasty

Imperium of Elves
Civilian

Founded: Dec 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Elves » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Can you give me some time to make a Military factbook please?
“If there is anything I could say in this inauguration: President Astela of The Albali Republic, your presidency of big boobiness is now being rivalled by a mere Elven chancellor.” -Elvina Blackburn in her inauguration speech
Astela “no longer has big boobs”, is it a win for the Chancellor? I dunno. Lulz!!

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Good evening,
I'm interested in this as well, seeing that the Dynasty and Kyrenaia are deepening their diplomatic relations at the moment - we already talked about the deployment of a Kyrenaian Helicopter Brigade to the scene, but I'll await further details as they come up.
RPing in MT and PT.

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:55 pm

1. I'll like to join

2.is it 2004, current year, or something else

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Is there a sign up sheet? Also, what's the tech level?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello, I'm pretty interested in this rp.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents