NATION

PASSWORD

Laying In The Depths OOC (Sunalaya Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Laying In The Depths OOC (Sunalaya Only)

Postby Rezua » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 am

1/1/64

Today is the first day of the new year, 2064. With this new year comes no new hope. Station Eomeria is facing overpopulation, war, and possibly a new apocalypse. What was once the Rezuan Empire has crumbled to nothing. My name is Martin Kolansck, I was born in 2043. According to the Records, the world ended in 2019.

At that time, the Last Empress reigned in Rezua. Nations were turning on each other, warring and destroying whatever sliver of humanity they had left. In 2018, Prime Minister Ana Leonart announced Rezua's new foreign policy: Rezua would no longer be intervening. She explained that Rezua had to let the world defend itself. Let sovereign nations have their space.

I'm not sure what the Records say about Leonart, she's dead now. Just like the Last Empress. Many of the Old World are dead. In 2019, tensions flared between an ally of Rezua and a foreign nation. The Last Empress ordered for both sides to stop fighting but the war only picked up speed. In October 2019, the Empress went to the international community and pleaded for them to act. They did not. The world watched as an entire nation collapsed. Just like that, a people erased.

The Last Empress went to war after that. Some nations sided with her, other called her the war mongrel. Whatever the truth is, who gives a shit? The nukes fell, Rezua was destroyed, and the entire world burned. Except, that is not true. The Everen Line predicted the end, as they predicted all things. A metro system was build, in secret, below Eomeria's Metro,along with the other largest cities in the empire. They were vast and were stocked with weapons, water, and food. The regular metro could take you down to them, but almost never back up. The doors were intended to be sealed tight to keep out the fallout. In 2019, an estimated 5 million Rezuans escaped the nuclear holocaust. Out of 130 million. There was nothing we could do. The metro was too small, and not even near filled to what it should have been. People fought to get in. In the end, the military simply gunned down those who would not leave. It was horrid, I've been told. The Last Empress was never the same. She died in 2059, some say of grief. Others say it was from radiation, because she had tried to get more people into the Metro.

Around 2037, strange mutants began attacking Station Eomeria. Some claimed it was some invasion from the Old World enemies. Others believed the radiation on the Surface had twisted the animals from above and they somehow reached the Metro. Others...others went mad. A cult was born that argued it was Rezua's time to reclaim the Surface. These crazy madmen turned on us, war echoed across the United Rezuan Stations for almost a year. At the same time, monsters ravaged the stations, killing and devouring our people. Resources were depleted heavily. The Great Warrior, the sister of the Last Empress, finally crushed the rebellion in 2040. She executed all its leaders and cast their followers into the unfinished stations.

As the attacks were forgotten, so too was the need to beware these monsters. By 2048, Station Berylar was already at war with Station Kitiza. The union was destroyed and we fell into darkness again. Stations like Morality and New Everen stayed allied with Station Eomeria. They created the Eomerian Kingdom and closed their borders to the others. In 2051, the monsters returned. The Eomerian Kingdom did nothing to aid the other stations. For all we know, they are all dead, eaten by monsters. The only Station we knew of left is Station Righteous, the outcast that the Great Warrior kicked out. Last month, they stole the body of the Last Empress and disappeared into their unfinished station. They are feral people, attacking unharmed people just as if they were soldiers. Queen Aria Everen has declared war on these cultists and has ordered the army to find their station and destroy it. Our secondary objective is to find out what remains of the Rezuan people. I am afraid. I do not want to meet these Old World monsters, nor fight feral cultists, nor find the other stations. I want to remain safe but that is not possible. These savages keep attacking and someone must kill them, like the dogs they are. I'm terrified, but I must fight. For all I know, Station Eomeria and her kingdom are the last of all mankind.

Welcome to Lying in the Depths! In this RP, you will take the role of being the last line of defense for the Kingdom of Eomeria or you will play as your own station. Every player takes command of one station (I will have Station Eomeria) and then decides if they wish to be in the Kingdom of Eomeria or be in a different alliance. Remember, Station Righteous is off limits for now, but feel free to have them invade you. Don't forget that their are monsters roaming in these old subway lines.

IC Link is here!: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=431922

APP:

STATION NAME:
POPULATION (No more than 10,000):
IDEOLOGY:
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction):
LEADER:

EXAMPLE:

STATION NAME: Station Eomeria
POPULATION : 12,385 (Eomeria is dealing with overpopulation and food shortages. I've added these people for IC reasons, it connects to the story)
IDEOLOGY: Constitutional Monarchy, tolerance, equality
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): Eomerian Kingdom
LEADER: Queen Aria Everen-Abrams
Last edited by Rezua on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Librira
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Librira » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 pm

APP:

STATION NAME: Factory Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 6,550
IDEOLOGY: Syndicalist
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): Neutral
LEADER: Jack Leed
Librira is a Democratic-Syndicalist nation
Sunalaya's Corentian Nationalist - Corentia is the Superior Continent!
Member of Sunalaya
Information, If you like.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Librira wrote:APP:

STATION NAME: Factory Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 6,550
IDEOLOGY: Syndicalist
LEADER: Jack Leed

Accepted

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Republican Corentia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Republican Corentia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm

STATION NAME: La Commune Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 3,458
IDEOLOGY: Communist
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): Tubeway Army
LEADER: Bob Avakian

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Republican Corentia wrote:STATION NAME: La Commune Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 3,458
IDEOLOGY: Communist
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): Tubeway Army
LEADER: Bob Avakian

Accepted.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 pm

tag because why not
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:54 pm

STATION NAME: Duisburg Trading Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 1,250
IDEOLOGY: Capitalist, pacifist,
LEADER: Merlin Densovos
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 am

Belantica wrote:STATION NAME: Duisburg Trading Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 1,250
IDEOLOGY: Capitalist, pacifist,
LEADER: Merlin Densovos

Accepted
Last edited by Rezua on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Umbrellya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbrellya » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:55 pm

STATION NAME: Lace & Alderney Central Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 9,206
IDEOLOGY: capitalist, egalitarian
LEADER: Zofia Petroluya
Things about me!
PRO: capitalism, liberalism, religion, free speech, business, West, choice, same-sex rights, egalitarian, free market
ANTI: far-left politics, far-right politics, social justice warriors, globalism

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Umbrellya wrote:STATION NAME: Lace & Alderney Central Station
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 9,206
IDEOLOGY: capitalist, egalitarian
LEADER: Zofia Petroluya

Accepted, you sound very similar to the Eomerian kingdom, I'll put up its stats so you can see them.

Romaleus
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Romaleus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:34 am

tag

Romaleus
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Romaleus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 am

STATION NAME: Station Gelencia
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 6,390
IDEOLOGY: Egalitarian commune
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): The Galencian Subterranean Collective
LEADER: Audrick Heidendorf

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Romaleus wrote:STATION NAME: Station Gelencia
POPULATION (No more than 10,000): 6,390
IDEOLOGY: Egalitarian commune
ALLIANCE (Eomerian Kingdom/Neutral/New faction): The Galencian Subterranean Collective
LEADER: Audrick Heidendorf

Accepted

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents