NATION

PASSWORD

Norwany revolutionary war [mt] [Region only] [The Pacific]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm

The capton knew in hiis heart civilans and combatants alike will die however he wanted to spare the non combatants, he went into town saying this."If you are an non combatant please come out of the city and your lives will be spared we have food,water and medical station at the governers palace,if you come you won't be harmed nether will your families or friends please for the love of Pacifica if you have any sense then please exit this town before its to late urge your milita to lay down arms there is no need for ths to end in death. You won't win a revolution not today not now not ever." he says in caring and warning voice he was unarmed carying a medical flag so everyone could know he wasn't here to fight but to save as meany people as he could.

meanwhile out at sea the admiral that had sent the plane was waiting for the time to expire , the notices where a warning not only to surrender but giving civilans and non combatants time to exit the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm

[outskirt of the City]
On the outskirt of the besieged city, there was an army amassing for a charge. The Commander of the army was giving a speech to his nervous looking troops "Comrades, we are here to help the Norwanie people. They are the beacon of hope against the salazarstanian invaders. Today I want you all to not fear death but embrace it. I know you all have loved ones but remember this do you want them to be servants for the salazarstans. If you die you will be remembered as a hero that fought fearlessly against a mighty enemy, you will all be remembered. We will all do our part and free this glorious world of the salazarstan trash." At the end of the speech the men seemed to calm down and some even started to chant "Glory to the King, Glory to the Fatherland"

Norwany
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Salazarstan wrote:The capton knew in hiis heart civilans and combatants alike will die however he wanted to spare the non combatants, he went into town saying this."If you are an non combatant please come out of the city and your lives will be spared we have food,water and medical station at the governers palace,if you come you won't be harmed nether will your families or friends please for the love of Pacifica if you have any sense then please exit this town before its to late urge your milita to lay down arms there is no need for ths to end in death. You won't win a revolution not today not now not ever." he says in caring and warning voice he was unarmed carying a medical flag so everyone could know he wasn't here to fight but to save as meany people as he could.

meanwhile out at sea the admiral that had sent the plane was waiting for the time to expire , the notices where a warning not only to surrender but giving civilans and non combatants time to exit the city.

The civilians in the town the captain visited quickly agreed and began moving as much as they could carry out of the town and towards the palace. Once most of the people were either already out or getting there, two men with masks, both wielding knives, walked up behind the captain. "Don't move, or I'll slash ya." said the one on the left, staying behind him.

The one on the right stepped in front of him, about an arms length away. He had a bandage on his left arm and held the knife in his right. "You're a man of position right? If you really wanted to help us, couldn't you stop this whole thing? What's so wrong with giving us a little freedom?"
As if they telepathically told each other they were too close, both men took a step away from the officer.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote:The capton knew in hiis heart civilans and combatants alike will die however he wanted to spare the non combatants, he went into town saying this."If you are an non combatant please come out of the city and your lives will be spared we have food,water and medical station at the governers palace,if you come you won't be harmed nether will your families or friends please for the love of Pacifica if you have any sense then please exit this town before its to late urge your milita to lay down arms there is no need for ths to end in death. You won't win a revolution not today not now not ever." he says in caring and warning voice he was unarmed carying a medical flag so everyone could know he wasn't here to fight but to save as meany people as he could.

The civilians in the town the captain visited quickly agreed and began moving as much as they could carry out of the town and towards the palace. Once most of the people were either already out or getting there, two men with masks, both wielding knives, walked up behind the captain. "Don't move, or I'll slash ya." said the one on the left, staying behind him.

The one on the right stepped in front of him, about an arms length away. He had a bandage on his left arm and held the knife in his right. "You're a man of position right? If you really wanted to help us, couldn't you stop this whole thing? What's so wrong with giving us a little freedom?"
As if they telepathically told each other they were too close, both men took a step away from the officer.
"Freedom is an illusion an false concept, how can we grant you when we are oppressed ourselves? what you'll once you have this so called freedom hmm, you'll be right back to squaire one what we offer is far better then freedom we offer order and prosparity. And no i can't stop the bombing that call is up to the admiral if you lay down your arms i am sure you'll all be give an far equal chance for your case to be heard but right now no we need ever abled body man ,woman and child to fight for salazarstan. " He says closing his eyes waiting for his death to occure it wouldn't matter if he was left alive or not there will be no way for him to return to camp once the bombs fall he and these rebels here will all die.

The people at the governers palace where given food and medical attention, some where even treated fairly by the regiment, however one of the guarding men in the fox hole asked his comrade right next to him."What if the rebels start to make a move on the palace these people here are just civilans what will happen to them?" his comrade next to him frowned."If it comes to it we may have to evacuate these people to the docks and leave a small force here to protect the governer and the remaining civilans and wounded men."
Last edited by Salazarstan on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:The civilians in the town the captain visited quickly agreed and began moving as much as they could carry out of the town and towards the palace. Once most of the people were either already out or getting there, two men with masks, both wielding knives, walked up behind the captain. "Don't move, or I'll slash ya." said the one on the left, staying behind him.

"Freedom is an illusion an false concept, how can we grant you when we are oppressed ourselves? what you'll once you have this so called freedom hmm, you'll be right back to squaire one what we offer is far better then freedom we offer order and prosparity. And no i can't stop the bombing that call is up to the admiral if you lay down your arms i am sure you'll all be give an far equal chance for your case to be heard but right now no we need ever abled body man ,woman and child to fight for salazarstan. " He says closing his eyes waiting for his death to occure it wouldn't matter if he was left alive or not there will be no way for him to return to camp once the bombs fall he and these rebels here will all die.

The man in front of him looks to the other, then nods and runs in the direction the others are headed. The one behind him does a whistle and shouts "Let's move!" As he does, other men with masks and guns reveal themselves and begin to follow the others. The man behind him then starts to run but stops to turn to the captain. "You too, sir. We'll need all bodies accounted for." He then turns and runs to catch up with his fellow townsmen. The captain could here one of them say "Someone's gotta tell Samuels. He'll wanna know the numbers are lower."

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm

[army HQ]
Mister Adam Samuels it is a pleasure to call you. I am Jeoffry Liu his Imperial Majesty's cousin and the commander of His Majesty's Army for the Norwany front. We just want to let you know that soldiers are ready for battle and all we need the green light. Right now my troops are already amassing a surprise attack against salazarstan troops. Also, our navy and Airforce will arrive soon. Good Day to you too. God Bless Norwany.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Strala wrote:[army HQ]
Mister Adam Samuels it is a pleasure to call you. I am Jeoffry Liu his Imperial Majesty's cousin and the commander of His Majesty's Army for the Norwany front. We just want to let you know that soldiers are ready for battle and all we need the green light. Right now my troops are already amassing a surprise attack against salazarstan troops. Also, our navy and Airforce will arrive soon. Good Day to you too. God Bless Norwany.

"You mean those jets?" sarcastically queries Frank.
"I'd assume so" replied Adam. "We'll have to rush the plan then. First, we'll--" Samuels is once again interupted by a phone call. He walks over and picks it up. "Hello? This is."

The room goes silent as Samuels listens to the voice on the other end, occasionally looking around the room at the onlooking faces. The silence is broken a minute later when Samuels responds, "Well...you're assistance is surely appreciated Mr. Liu. But how do you plan to do that? They've got the Navy off the coast and soldiers around the borders. I'm not sure how you plan to get in. Unless you can somehow overpower the entire Navy or push yourselves through border control."

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm

The sun was starting to sit on the norwany sky and with that the admiral ordered an full bombing to begin on the towns by the time the bombers get there it would have been the deadline and by then it would have been to late, the bombers take off each with its own target in mind one was headed east the other was headed west while the others would bomb civilan centers to demoralize the ememy.

meanwhile the capton had sat down looking at his clock waiting for the eventuall doom to befall, mybe the admiral was bluffing mybe he wouldn't have the city bombed. But no that was just him and his wishful thinking,he refused to move from the one spot for awhile awaiting to hear the sound of the jet enegines to signial the beginning of the end.

He pulls out of his wallet a picture of a norwany woman as well as a boy and the picture."I am sorry, but i won't be home by the end of this." his eyes swelling up with tears, he pulls out his pistle and points it to his head then simply pulls the trigger,should anything happen to him was an address for anyone to pick up and tell his wife and son what happened.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Norwany wrote:
Strala wrote:[army HQ]

"You mean those jets?" sarcastically queries Frank.
"I'd assume so" replied Adam. "We'll have to rush the plan then. First, we'll--" Samuels is once again interupted by a phone call. He walks over and picks it up. "Hello? This is."

The room goes silent as Samuels listens to the voice on the other end, occasionally looking around the room at the onlooking faces. The silence is broken a minute later when Samuels responds, "Well...you're assistance is surely appreciated Mr. Liu. But how do you plan to do that? They've got the Navy off the coast and soldiers around the borders. I'm not sure how you plan to get in. Unless you can somehow overpower the entire Navy or push yourselves through border control."

"Mister Samuels we said the Navy will come in soon but we will only attack the weakest spots so we can start to pour in more troops and start to bring in vehicles and aircrafts. When we attack we will strike with our best first the 16th Royal Marine Regiment. After the break we will start to pour in our other troops and penetrate the gap and start to spread out and eliminate the rest of the enemy *pauses for a while* Sorry about that mister Samuel I had to make sure the troops were ready for the attack. My question is will your militia help in the attack"

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Strala wrote:
Norwany wrote:"You mean those jets?" sarcastically queries Frank.

"Mister Samuels we said the Navy will come in soon but we will only attack the weakest spots so we can start to pour in more troops and start to bring in vehicles and aircrafts. When we attack we will strike with our best first the 16th Royal Marine Regiment. After the break we will start to pour in our other troops and penetrate the gap and start to spread out and eliminate the rest of the enemy *pauses for a while* Sorry about that mister Samuel I had to make sure the troops were ready for the attack. My question is will your militia help in the attack"

As he looks around the room, Adam Samuels sees the faces of his friends, the people that have helped him get this far. He takes a deep breathe and replies, "We're in." The room suddenly gets more excited as they prepare for the man's next words, expected to be commands. "Where would you like to strike first?"

The room suddenly gets still, a stillness not broken until Thompson states, "You don't know yet? We've been plaaning for weeks now and you don't even know where to attack yet!?" Thompson stands and Samuels pulls the phone from his face.

"This strike won't be up to me!" retorts Samuels. "The Stralan Army's on their way and I was asking them if they had any plans for a first attack. Because the first is the most important. Tell me, Jeff. Where would you like to hit first?!" Thompson gets quiet and sits back down. Samuels lifts the phone back up, "Sorry about that, Mr. Liu. Did you have an idea of where to attack? Because if not, I've got a place in mind."

Samuels looks at the group in front of him and smiles, "Do you have planes ready?"

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Norwany wrote:
Strala wrote:"Mister Samuels we said the Navy will come in soon but we will only attack the weakest spots so we can start to pour in more troops and start to bring in vehicles and aircrafts. When we attack we will strike with our best first the 16th Royal Marine Regiment. After the break we will start to pour in our other troops and penetrate the gap and start to spread out and eliminate the rest of the enemy *pauses for a while* Sorry about that mister Samuel I had to make sure the troops were ready for the attack. My question is will your militia help in the attack"

As he looks around the room, Adam Samuels sees the faces of his friends, the people that have helped him get this far. He takes a deep breathe and replies, "We're in." The room suddenly gets more excited as they prepare for the man's next words, expected to be commands. "Where would you like to strike first?"

The room suddenly gets still, a stillness not broken until Thompson states, "You don't know yet? We've been plaaning for weeks now and you don't even know where to attack yet!?" Thompson stands and Samuels pulls the phone from his face.

"This strike won't be up to me!" retorts Samuels. "The Stralan Army's on their way and I was asking them if they had any plans for a first attack. Because the first is the most important. Tell me, Jeff. Where would you like to hit first?!" Thompson gets quiet and sits back down. Samuels lifts the phone back up, "Sorry about that, Mr. Liu. Did you have an idea of where to attack? Because if not, I've got a place in mind."

Samuels looks at the group in front of him and smiles, "Do you have planes ready?"
The sky was greated by once again the sound of roaring enegins as jets screamed accross the sky growing closer and closer, One jet went for the south town just a bit further away from the governers palace then began to drop some naplam once again setting the sky ablize with fire and smoke, while the others began to hit differnt targets painting the dark blue sky in thick black smoke.

meanwhile
The men watched in horror as they could hear the screaming of the people that choose to stay in the towns as well as the milita,it would be a good long while before the military got here with the much needed refenforcements but from where they where standing the revolution was already over the salazarstani regiment began to break out in song celebrating an possible early end to the revolution.

"We did it the rebels are fished!!" said one salazarstani soldier however the others noticed the caption had not returned thats when the celebration had stopped and thats when it hit them he had gave his life to save all these people from a fate worse then death.

The Governer looked out and noticed the thick dark sky and knew what had happened, the screaming of jets continued accross the sky, this will continue on possiblely throughout the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGXFLVZ4ZU

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Norwany wrote:
Strala wrote:"Mister Samuels we said the Navy will come in soon but we will only attack the weakest spots so we can start to pour in more troops and start to bring in vehicles and aircrafts. When we attack we will strike with our best first the 16th Royal Marine Regiment. After the break we will start to pour in our other troops and penetrate the gap and start to spread out and eliminate the rest of the enemy *pauses for a while* Sorry about that mister Samuel I had to make sure the troops were ready for the attack. My question is will your militia help in the attack"

"Mister Samuels we would love to hear where you want to attack. You are a native of course and we are foreigners you would know the terrain better and your knowledge of the area could help us a lot. As for planes we have only 2 since that was the amount that we could bring in without anyone worrying. If you need them I can tell the pilots to were you want them to be. That is all for my part."

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 pm

The regiment of salazarstani soldiers huddled together for the night while the guards in the fox hole began to pull dubble shifts, the smell of smoke and jets still filled the air,heck the rebels weren't the only ones hurting the lost of the capton was a major hit to the moral but this was war things like this where to be expected.

However the soldiers had only seen little action but already they had hopped that this was the end to the rebellion and quite possibly the war.

meanwhile out at sea the admiral could see the smoke and the darken sky off from a distance it wouldn't be to long now before they reach the harbor and began to land tanks and men as well as much needed supplies for the irregulares as well as the remainin auxillierys, however this was all that the homeland could send under a short notice if more men was needed it would be years before Salazarstan could muster up another mainland invasion for now the objectives where to.

1) secure the port and move tanks and soldiers through the town to link up with the regiment.
2) Secure a foot hold inland
3) drive out the rebels
4) secure any rebel leaders
5) keep the skies and sea clear in order to have an over welliming presance in both sea and air

Back on the maineland

The Governer was preparing a victory speech from a document which read the declartion of Dependance which would proclaime salazarstani rule forever ever over the colony of Norwany as well as another stern warning to lay down arms or else an rain of steel will wash over the rebels like a tidal wave and this time no one will be spared.
Last edited by Salazarstan on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Salazarstan wrote:The regiment of salazarstani soldiers huddled together for the night while the guards in the fox hole began to pull dubble shifts, the smell of smoke and jets still filled the air,heck the rebels weren't the only ones hurting the lost of the capton was a major hit to the moral but this was war things like this where to be expected.

However the soldiers had only seen little action but already they had hopped that this was the end to the rebellion and quite possibly the war.

meanwhile out at sea the admiral could see the smoke and the darken sky off from a distance it wouldn't be to long now before they reach the harbor and began to land tanks and men as well as much needed supplies for the irregulares as well as the remainin auxillierys, however this was all that the homeland could send under a short notice if more men was needed it would be years before Salazarstan could muster up another mainland invasion for now the objectives where to.

1) secure the port and move tanks and soldiers through the town to link up with the regiment.
3) drive out the rebels
5) keep the skies and sea clear in order to have an over welliming presance in both sea and air

Back on the maineland

The Governer was preparing a victory speech from a document which read the declartion of Dependance which would proclaime salazarstani rule forever ever over the colony of Norwany as well as another stern warning to lay down arms or else an rain of steel will wash over the rebels like a tidal wave and this time no one will be spared.

Suddenly on the mainland Stralian troops started to screams of charge or "Long Live the Kong, Long Live the FatherLand" at first they-were scared and was screaming at top of their lungs. They soon overcame that fear and plunged straight into the Salazarstani line. The enemy was not prepared to be attacked by Stralian troops. The Stralians quickly took over that section and started to send aid to the Norwany militia and civilians. They also started to rush in more troops.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Strala wrote:
Salazarstan wrote:The regiment of salazarstani soldiers huddled together for the night while the guards in the fox hole began to pull dubble shifts, the smell of smoke and jets still filled the air,heck the rebels weren't the only ones hurting the lost of the capton was a major hit to the moral but this was war things like this where to be expected.

3) drive out the rebels

Back on the maineland

Suddenly on the mainland Stralian troops started to screams of charge or "Long Live the Kong, Long Live the FatherLand" at first they-were scared and was screaming at top of their lungs. They soon overcame that fear and plunged straight into the Salazarstani line. The enemy was not prepared to be attacked by Stralian troops. The Stralians quickly took over that section and started to send aid to the Norwany militia and civilians. They also started to rush in more troops.

//the cities are on fire from the neplam and soldiers are hold up in the governers residence.//

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:27 am

Salazarstan wrote:
Strala wrote:Suddenly on the mainland Stralian troops started to screams of charge or "Long Live the Kong, Long Live the FatherLand" at first they-were scared and was screaming at top of their lungs. They soon overcame that fear and plunged straight into the Salazarstani line. The enemy was not prepared to be attacked by Stralian troops. The Stralians quickly took over that section and started to send aid to the Norwany militia and civilians. They also started to rush in more troops.

//the cities are on fire from the neplam and soldiers are hold up in the governers residence.//

Got it

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 pm

All through the night the soldiers could still hear the screeming of jet enegines but all of that began to slowly cease, at dawn the soldiers from the governers manson could see nothing but smoke and the smell of smoldering corpeses as well as the naplam, soat began to come down from the sky blanking the ground as well as the men in black ash.

however the admiral and his ships arrived in port with the much needed refenforcements, without to much delay they began to land tanks and men in the dockyard and slowly began to roll through what remained of the town to the governers manson.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents