NATION

PASSWORD

The Continuing... [XENOX ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

MADEKISTAN
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby MADEKISTAN » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:06 pm

soon
MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN
MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN.

MADEKISTAN
Secretary

Ex-Nation

brown_noise.wav

Postby MADEKISTAN » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 am

[spoiler=THA BROWN WAVE BEWARE!!!]MADEKISTAN WAR PLACE, HAVOC
WRECKED AND DESTRUCT EVERYWHERE ON CITY CAPITAL, FAMILY CRY IN SYNC OF DEVESTATE. MADEKISTAN COASTAL HIDDEN GUN SHOOTING AT ENEMY SHIP WHO WONT STOP STOP. WHY IS IT SHOOT? MADEKISTAN DONE WHAT TO THOSE?
ANSWER WAS NOTHING. BUT WINTER HARSH AND STILL IS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS KULIBALI OF MADYAKI PEOPLE. MADEKISTAN. EVERYONE HAPPY OF COURSE! CELEBRATE CELEBRATORY IS WELL WENT AND GIVEN, MANY ENLIGHTENED AND WAR STOP FOR MOMENT. TIME REFLECTION.
Image[/IMG]
EAST IMAGE MADEVO TANK
S

BUT NOT ALL IS PARTY...
MURGAV TIKVA INTERCEPT RADIO SIGNALS WITH DISPATCH UNIT TO SURVEILLANCE. SPIES ARE BETTER EQUIPMENT THANKS FOR THE CHECHILISTAN INDUSTRY, THEY HAD MORE THAN MANY AND LESS THAN SOME. HE INTERCEPT IMPORTANT SIGNAL OF STRANGE. M
URGAV TIKVA PLAY WITH DRONE AND SEE WEIRD, ON BORDER SOUTH... MASSIVE FORCE UPRISING WITH LOW ADVANCE TECHNOLOGICAL, WHAT IS? WAS NOT WELL, HE DECIDE
CALL WAS QUICKLY MILITARY EXPERT IN SIMILAR STATE, KILIMANJARO KARTOF KOMPER. KOMPER PICKS
-EXCUSE ME, ON TOILET
-NO TIME COMMONIAL, SPEAK. THIS GIVE ME IDEA. ENEMY IS BORDER. PROBABLY, SEE. DID SOME RESEARCH WITH MERCANARY IT SECTOR, THEY STRIKE AUTOMOBILE CONFIRMATION BIAS. IT TRUTH SPOKEN, LUCCIS WERE ALLY OF BELGRAD CAPITAL ENEMY ENFORCEMENT. THEY WANT TO ATTACK. ACT MUST.
-LISTEN, brother, DON'T BE PANICK, BE COLLECT AND LISTEN.-MURGAV TIGVA LISTENING TO KARTOF KOMPER PLAN...
KOMPER FART ON SEAT, SEARCHING NEW WAY TO DEFEAT. MURGAV TIKVA:
ON CONTRARY THERE IS STILL ROBOT PRODUCT, AROUND 30 000 MAKING IN PLANT PRODUCTIONS.
B
MADEKISTANIAN WERE ORDERED TO ENFORCE SPEAR ALONG SOUTH, CREATING GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR POWER ATTACK FLANKING.
OVER 10 MILLION CRAZY MADYAK AND 4000 TANKS ARE PUTTING ON BORDER NEXT TO LUCCIS, IRON CURTAIN IS UP AND READY, GENERAL KEBAPJIC USE OFFPUTTING ANNOUNCE THE JIGGLY. HE CLAIM:
THE BROWN THUNDER, THE BROWN WAVE WAS READY.

MAMAPAPAPEPERUDI OPERATION START,
BROWN NOTE WAS FREQUENCY WHERE PEOPLE START DAIRHERIA, IT MAJOR DISCOMFORT AND ANNOY, MURGAV TIKVA WOULD USE TO SCARE ENEMY. SUCH WAS IDEA OF KOMPER KARTOF KARTOF KOMPER. GREAT, CLEVER. LOUDSPEAKER OF ELECTRONIC MIGHT IS TRANSPORT AND PRODUCE IN WEST MADEKISTAN. UNDER OPERATION SOLDIER IS HIMSELF, GREAT DRAGORVICH.
DRAGORVICH COME FROM PLACE, VETERINARIAN IN VET WAR DESSERT STORM, USE CONCEALMENT AND SCARE TACTIC TO SHIT ON ENEMY LITERAL. NOW HIS SKILL WILL USE TO TERROR AND START BROWN WAVE, SPECIAL PREPARED UNIT OF MADYAK SOLDIERS SUPERVISION OF WHICH ARE SUPERVISED BY THE GREAT 1000 MERCANARIES. SUCH POWER, CALLED THE BROWN WAVE.

STARTING Main Scientist Kule Dama WAS START DEVELOP VIRUS UNHINGED TO KILL. PURPOSE WAS ONE, TO SUPPORT ADVANCE. VIRUS CODE DESIGNATE 0014X203 IS TWO ATOM PARTICLE NOT DEFEAT BUT INVISIBLE, INVINCIBLE. MORE TO COME AND SPREAD OVER WITH PLANE ON FORCE SOLDIERS OF ENEMY. NOW JUST TEST PERIODS.

MEANWHILE IN SECRET PLACE WAS ZLOBEK LESHNIKAR. EVIL SPIRIT AND KIND SOUL, PERSON OF EVIL IS ALL. HE IS ZLOBEK LESHNIKAR AND COMING FOR ALL.

AFTER CELEBRATE THERES NONE ON KO4 BORDER, NOT MAJOR NOTHING, JUST FIGHT WITH NO CONSEQUENCE. STANDSTILL KNOWN IS.

CAPSLOCK SEE,NOT EXCUSE[/spoiler]

Belguard
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm

From the other ships used in the combined allied fleet, the detachment meant to bombard the capital of Madekistan had returned, in less good condition that they had left. While in the process of bombarding the capital, a hidden coastal gun that was not detected by the Asiendalians nor the scouting airplane from the battleships had begun to fire on the mission detachment. No ships were sunk in the engagement but the Madyaks had knocked seven shades out of the ships. Radars damaged or destroyed, GMLS systems put out of action, secondary armaments smashed, primary turrets disabled. One Battlecruiser had so much of the surrounding hull damaged that the outer walls of the turret body were clearly exposed for all to see. The location of the gun was not clear and should have been destroyed in the bombardment of the coastal ports and installations, and was mostly hidden from view. This happened once the mission was completed when the shelling operation was finished and when the detachment was beginning to travel away back to the combined allied fleet. The coastal defence gun was put out of action from return fire from all three different ships during the mission, but not after landing several hits to the Battleships, Battlecruisers, and a Frigate. It had become clear to the Belguardians in fleet that the battleship and battlecruisers damaged in the attack would need to get through repairs to their armaments, radars, and hulls; repairs out at sea would be like putting a bandaids on a cut that need stitches. The Belguardians had already made arrangements for a replacement for the time being and once the Battleships and battlecruisers left, the replacement submarines surfaced to take the place of the ships whilst he other were getting repairs.

Meanwhile in luccis

Intelligence officer Kyle McClure presented his information to a board of officers in the Luccians capital of Rabanastre. In the secure room, high generals, Admirals, and politicians from . Within his melilla folder in hand, he stands up at a podium in the room and began to read his reports. “well gentlemen, I have here the intelligence report you ordered.” He opens the folder and pulls out report papers. “Our field agents, Belguardian and Luccian, have reported in a possible mobilization of enemy forces in Madekistanian towards the Luccian border. The Asiendalian agents have corroborated the same information.”

Luccian general Jerred Allison spoke up before Kyle could continue. “Then should get some intelligence assets to confirm these findings”.

“Great minds think alike. If you can get the Air Force to scramble an SR-71, we can have it patrol at high altitudes over Luccian airspace so that we don’t run the risk of losing our aircraft. The aircraft will be so high up, we won’t have to go over their airspace just to get the intelligence data that we need.” kyle paused for a moment, formulating more to his response. “I’ll have to get a hold of the Asiendalians to see if they are willing to join us in reconacince missions.”

People shifted around in their seats until someone spoke up, he was a Belguardian general. He was about younger than middle aged with a little bit of facial hair on him, a touch of grey intertwined with the jet black, odd for his younger age. Although he wasn’t as experienced as General Finn, he was just as respected within the army ranks. General Alexander mused with the information presented with him and after some consideration, spoke his mind. “Luccis is Belguard’s daughter nation, if she were to receive any harm or was to be lost, our influence in Secundus will be harmed and lost respectively, if we are to preserve our influence here, we need to help our daughter nation defend itself, even if the intelligence data is false or true.”

Hushed mumbles and vigorous conversation filled the room. With the meeting adjourned soon later, it became increasingly clear that Belguard would provide more support to her daughter nation. It was concluded that 500,000 soldiers were to be deployed to Luccis in support of her and her peoples. Thousands of pounds of equipment were to be delivered, along with the armored divisions and flights of Belguardian aircraft.

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Asiendalian Base in Luccis
This was the biggest current Asiendalian base in Luccis. All of the troops and equipment were already in the base,successfully transported by ships and hovercrafts. Luccis was very close-knit related to Belguard, and Belguard on other side was one of the most valued allies,that Skywing has. The Asiendalians got full access to the luccian factories to produce and get whatever they need for the equipment and such. Of course they were bringing with themselves, but better save than sorry. Especially when you're in the center of this hellish war. And that's Madekistan of course. Nothing more than a hellhole full of more weird people and fanatics. Captain Karsos was speaking to the Asiendalian most complete arm to arm fighter - Yuri Boyka of course. Yuri was training the Asiendalians to fight in close range, so if they needed it someday, they would know how to. Many of the soldiers already knew most of his techniques, and therefore were ready to fight in closer distances. They were even sparing with luccians and belguardians every now and then. After all that helps them to keep fit and healthy. But enough of this, let's turn to the main tent, where the plans were discussed by the Asiendalian generals and action commanders.
-Sir, our drones detected an abnormal activity close to the luccian borders.
-Enemy movements?
-Yes sir, we have it confirmed that probably the madyaks are amassing troops on their borders.
-Heh, guess the purpose. Do the luccians and belguardians know?
-We've already been asked to join their recon mission.
-Of course, send our best drones, the armed ones, just incase the madyaks do sometimes stupid.
-Isn't this all they do actually? - asked Zerk Danx, a special soldier.
-Good one. But seriously, we need to contact our headquarters in Y. (Ysgramor)
-We'll call 'em.
-Do it, let's discuss the possibility of our defenses if the make a decision to attack us. We can't let them through.
-I suggest we make some fortifications and such. We should also discuss it with the owners of this land, we can't just start building defenses with our telling the Luccian Government.
-I agree, we should speak to them about this as well....
After 4 hours
Soldiers were running from the place to place and training on the field. Tanks were roving and moving all over the place. Anti - Missile and Aircraft defenses were set up, to negate any enemy air movements. (just in the radius of the base)

The amount of troops that Skywing had in Luccis were over 80 000 for the time being, there were ships all the way back from Ysgramor deploying troops here. More than 100k or 200k per week. The aim was to station at least a million troops. And a lot of technology. More than 400 tanks "Kotkata Strazh" and 1400+ armored transportion vehicles as well. Artillery as well. Jets and warships. So everything here was going as planned.
Last edited by Skywing on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Journal of Wilhelm Field-Marshal (leader of the BOS)

Day 3 - We passed through a rundown Madekistan town today, however I'm not sure if that's due to the wars or if that's normally what the towns look like. Many locals recognized that we were foreign and began shooting at us, it appears most citizens carry firearms. My troops followed normal "enemy civilian" procedure, keep under cover and shoot/blow up anything in the way or that gets too close.

Up to 30 civilians killed, a few buildings destroyed. No friendly casualties but some minor wounds

Day 4 - pretty uneventful day, no Madekistan military or civilians (apart from some rural homes trying to ignore the wars); mainly just driving. Spent majority of the day going over plans, contingency plans, initiatives. It'd make anyone's head spin (if I hadn't done it a million times before).

Despite rigorous training in combat/survival and logistics, many of us were unprepared for the car sickness that this continuous driving brings.

Day 5 - We were approaching the Pruch resistance when we came across some sort of robot army along the Pruch border. Not once had I seen any indication of this enemy before, it's possible they developed these machines after we left Icewraith IND; which would explain the lack of intelligence on them.

We've currently diverted left into Chechilistan, avoiding engaging in combat with them until we can get proper Intel and create a strategy to face them (It's possible that these robots soldiers are rudimentary but we'd need confirmation on that). This however will also mean we cannot coordinate with the Pruch and our assistance to them will be independent.

For now we drive in to Chech lands and are targeting a location to breach and raid in the morning.
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

The DRE Breaks the Silence

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:06 pm

The Teacher sat at his desk, his back turned to a grand window with a view of the slow development of New Valinor far below. He just finished reading a newspaper suggesting his nation’s economy is slowly rising, even if he’s already read it five times. He decided to stop stalling and pressed the call button. “Miss Katrina, would you be so kind as to summon Governor Schmelzer for me?” he asked in his usual scrambled, Kylo Ren like voice. The secretary answered with enthusiasm, “Of course, my Thur! He will be up in just a moment”. His glass sliding door buzzed a few minutes later, and in came Governer Schmelzer, head of the Deus branch. “You called for me, my Thur?” he asked nervously. “Of course I did, Schmelzer. You wouldn’t be in my office if I didn’t. The governor seemed confused for a moment. “Anyway”, continued the Teacher, “I deduce it is time to interact with the other nations. We will begin with the Icewraith Industries. Make sure this letter reaches Saskia Aufseher, and is read ONLY by Saskia Aufseher, by any means necessary”. Schmelzer took the envelope and gave a curt nod. “Understood, Thuri. But why Icewraith Industries? Why this ‘Saskia’ person, if I may ask?” The Teacher seemed to glare at him with his visored mask. “You are my favorite out of the Governors, Schmelzer, don’t ruin that. No, you may not ask”. Schmelzer gave a look of embarrassment, and replied “My apologies, Thuri. I will make this task you have charged me with my topmost priority”. He turned around and vacated the office. The Teacher turned his chair and looked out the widow as it began to rain. He sat. And he schemed. He planned for the best outcomes, and he planned for the worst. Most of all, he just sat, until the utterly obnoxious desk thingy that bobbed back and forth while making a tapping noise nearly drove him mad, by which point he swiped it up and threw it in a waste bin on impulse.
Last edited by Dinok Ronax Empire on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ko4land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

FINALE BATTALION PART 1 - THE KO4 STRIKES BACK

Postby Ko4land » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 pm

KO4ING BATTLE FINAL

Ko4land attack was continuinging.
All was gone and all was horn.
The young liuentenant Ko4an Ko4 Ko4orpilo the first of the Cabbage dynasty, was standing on the snowy hills of chechilistan land. It was here and time was it. Chechovo Sborishte was just after this big snowy hill. A whole despatchment of snowy-camouflaged ko4 troopies was dispatched at the hills with nothing else but their white fur to hide in the snow with their weapons and do ambushlinges.
30 ko4es were armed with AK-47 with bayonets and few grenades with themselves as well. A snowy tank (Ko4ing-1) was hid in tree to wait by there and strike at distance. The plan was the following : ko4es go and return with cheches and ambushlinges them. Good thing that gurgulians-brotherlings were with them. That was going to hurt so much blood. Brooderlinges!!!!! Stupido Chechakis. Ko4las were pushing everything with ko4es and snotches (?). The secret drones were here as well. Hidden in somewhere. Many laughnings.
The reborn ko4 princess - Dhasta Masta Putkanka Trampodupeva Ko4 was okay and feeling okays.
A snow Ko4 said to captainlinges.
-Sir we have located the chechlings within town.
-Oh no.
-Why? - asks the snowy crying ko4 soldire.
-Because we have forget to get plastic explosives.
-Gah....it good will.
-SIR we have three mins before the start.
-Let's do. - snarled the ko4.
The plan was ko4 soldires to go and take cheches on their tail.
And that's what happened.Ko4ing soldires run and say,"Heeeey cheches come here if you want a free ko4". And the stupid cheches come and start shooting, but they're too dumb to hit anything but themselves. But more of a hundred came.
AND BANG the first one was dead. After that all of the ambushlinging Ko4es started killing everything that is a chech.
Full rage out was happening here.
Dragi mafi ko4 and Captainlinges were here as well. Many gurguls as well, such as Fropky the Gurgul.
Pilot ke4ing me4ing the wild ko4 is bombing the outskirts of the chech capital.
The last Chech patrolinger was deading and the 20 million furious wild and great ko4es were ready for whole mobilization attack to the capital. The ko4 sea of troops was at ease. All waited the sign from God.
AND THERE IT WAS. MISTER KO4 HIMSELF APPEARED IN THE SKY, POINTING AT THE CAPITAL AND SAYING "KILL THEM MY KO4ING KO4ES OF GLORY"
THE POWER OF 20 MILLION CRAZED KO4ES FLOODED THE WHOLE VALLEY STORMING TO THE FRONT GATES OF THE CAPITAL.......
At ko4landian / madekistanian borders
-It is time my ko4ies to invade the scrotum head peoples of Madekistan. - said a old ko4 with gray beard and glasses. That was the himself Duke Ko4lo. He was one of the wisest ko4es and one of the oldest. The Duke Ko4lo raised his hand, holding a wooden wand, on top of which was a green ko4 head.
-MARCH TO THE BORDERS,MY KO4ILISHTAS.
-URAAAAAAAAA
MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF KO4ES OVERRAN THE BORDERS AND POOR MADURLAKIAN SOLDIRES. THE INVASION HAD BEGAN. NOTHING CAN STOP 30 MILLION CRAZED KO4ES....
To be continued
(too tired to keep writing now, next day will be funish)

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:21 pm

The Teacher sat at his desk, his back turned to a grand window with a view of the slow development of New Valinor far below. He just finished reading a newspaper suggesting his nation’s economy is slowly rising, even if he’s already read it five times. He decided to stop stalling and pressed the call button. “Miss Katrina, would you be so kind as to summon Governor Schmelzer for me?” he asked in his usual scrambled, Kylo Ren like voice. The secretary answered with enthusiasm, “Of course, my Thur! He will be up in just a moment”. His glass sliding door buzzed a few minutes later, and in came Governer Schmelzer, head of the Deus branch. “You called for me, my Thur?” he asked nervously. “Of course I did, Schmelzer. You wouldn’t be in my office if I didn’t. The governor seemed confused for a moment. “Anyway”, continued the Teacher, “I deduce it is time to interact with the other nations. We will begin with the Icewraith Industries. Make sure this letter reaches Saskia Aufseher, and is read ONLY by Saskia Aufseher, by any means necessary”. Schmelzer took the envelope and gave a curt nod. “Understood, Thuri. But why Icewraith Industries? Why this ‘Saskia’ person, if I may ask?” The Teacher seemed to glare at him with his visored mask. “You are my favorite out of the Governors, Schmelzer, don’t ruin that. No, you may not ask”. Schmelzer gave a look of embarrassment, and replied “My apologies, Thuri. I will make this task you have charged me with my topmost priority”. He turned around and vacated the office. The Teacher turned his chair and looked out the widow as it began to rain. He sat. And he schemed. He planned for the best outcomes, and he planned for the worst. Most of all, he just sat, until the utterly obnoxious desk thingy that bobbed back and forth while making a tapping noise nearly drove him mad, by which point he swiped it up and threw it in a waste bin on impulse.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Journal of Wilhelm Field-Marshal (leader of the BOS)

Day 6 - A chech military base is our first major target to strike at in the pruch war effort, we surrounded the base and blew up all millitary vehicles exiting and entering. The troops exited the mechinized infantry vehicles and progressed into the base, while being covered by machine gun fire. The surrounded chechen troops didn't fight for very long before they surrender (I doubt any other troops would do differently). The chech soldiers were extremely confused at this mysterious new enemy which didn't speak (we only spoke outside of their hearing in order to retain secrecy), While we didn't have anyone that could speak or understand their language, our universal translator technology worked for understanding chech writing and text.

We seized many weapons and equpiment (which we'll use in order to conserve our supplies), we've also discovered the ko4land progression into chech lands; nearing their capital. We executed all the soldiers in the base, while inhumane it was require to retain secrecy (which the BOS troops understanderably were uneasy about). We entered and left the base a fast as possible, speed is paramount (especially since the chech would have sent reinforcements).

Also i forgot about Jeffery and I think he starved...

Saskia’s Office - Icewraithgrad Zitadelle

Saskia’s office is a large circular room with luxurious decorations and furniture, however Saskia squanders the room’s decor by leaving collections of notes, plans, books, electronic devices, etc around the office. Saskia was currently opening her daily mail which normally consists of status updates, reports, recommendations and decision from the technocracy, etc.

She comes across a note from a new country the “Dinok Ronax Empire” written by it’s leader “The Teacher”. She opens and reads it.

“Destroy or conceal this portion of the letter.... It seems he doesn’t understand the secrecy or security of the Zitadelle” she says to herself. She ponders the letter for a bit, before taking out a phone and pressing a certain button on it (which sends a signal to Altmann’s phone, indicating to him to meet her). In a few minutes Altmann enters the office, the first thing he notices (besides Saskia) is the board of information and details of Cellysia.

Altmann - “Yes Aufseher? You wish to talk in person?” (as opposed to talking electronically, which is the norm in the citadel)

Saskia – “come over here and read this”

Altmann walks over and is struck with an uneasy feeling due to a past experience in this office. He reads the letter, the uneasy feeling remains after seeing the symbol ”This could be bad, but currently all they have is the symbol which by itself proves nothing”

Saskia – “Altmann” he looks up at her “This leader is either desperate, or trying to con us somehow, Look” she points to parts in the paper “Everything he’s written is humble and he seems to be promising a lot just for support”

Altmann – “You think he’s lying?”

Saskia – “I think it’s suspicious, we should take this to the discussion room. There’s also this other matter of this symbol” She takes the paper from Altmann and holds it up “This symbol kind of looks like a snowflake, why have I not seen this before in any Xenox conflict reports?”

Altmann – “This group is relatively new and quite mysterious, they appear to be some kind of mercenary force aiding the Pruch. The uh symbol could be to frame us or mock us for not helping the Pruch”

Saskia – “If “The Teacher” thought that group was ours then why did he show us that symbol? Unless he somehow knew that they don’t belong to us? Whatever the case, it doesn’t really matter; ill schedule a discussion room meeting with the others”
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

sibjec

Postby Chechilistan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 am

chech to posting sion.

Start an epic battle. Was.

Kvadrut shootimg with him machinegun things at annoyinglish heavy armor strange names man. Mans armour bounce off many bulletals so superb is him. Other pitronko group peoples wonder whats to be doing, and is doing too. They shoot with all thats was have, ammo, gun, soldat weapon launcher and alike the sword too. Yes they throw were sworders at strange name persons. The person was enter one fist fight with strongest man of warriors groups brrd for death? Its was that, strenghtest Kvadrut chech eeversm, he say to ZLATOPAZITEL MAMAIZNASILVACH, 'you beans of dead eill face kvadrut my dred, dye youbmust, go in this earth planetars thicking crust'
Kvadrutwas poet of heart, he drink rakijas once too more and is fire cannon
No effect. He rushign starts punching randome name parajormals.
ZLATOPAZITEL MAMAIZNASILVACH is no give, be strong is itm. He punch back, crack grabnak. Kvadrut strong not givings the up is facing the down and still punch woth power he gots shatter rocks and shaking rocketers. Nenwhile others prashutals go to launch sites and lunch more rocketings to be hitting value of ko4ing targets non stop with that not nuclear process calldd calling destructirs thats being destroying.
He was punch face and nipple creams. Kvadrut was anger, he got massive sensationals, go in Bizonmatus trycn and fire engine. Enginal roars with powerfull roar of thousand angry chech soldats and is drive forewards. After a minute tha wired sttange man was crush by chechlo, ZLATOPAZITEL MAMAIZNASILVACH was deading real. He real for be was death. Ppitrnonko, Prashut, Malut screams in chears. They mission be sucssfull. Phone was Folf Dolf Luvendorf.
-Ah i see, bery bice. Target reporting is was true, we hit them crotches and they hardong hard ko4es kurwas, patheticals. Mihahauhahahuha.- e laughed the evvil Dolf.

Okay so find stash-say Prashut the strong
and they start search in super secre base. In basement theres this one documental briefcase. it marked with an TOP SIKRIT DOKIMETNS written in top language, cheches going "HMMM"
Kvadrut opens the case and in finds the picture of MISTER CHECH AND a picture of MISTER KO4/ .How elemental! next in it was a sedcret code,

r4 mcsdeeis kiornahtcor h ea mdb tsis brh t4meictrdh akeaos di nsci mosr es aroro ecs bdt es m hieksiacm4rndth is eem k4amchedsd iohrsrois nttbia cr s
is r inekoaseds i4orr hbcectmmdtah s i cdimrssehekihaa orn 4 btrocd mests odc ohcsbiasm t sitdkha4ne re rrmeis n e st eioii mshcdtmaeocar4rkrdhbss
d4iikocdrea s o marte n hhsmetcisrbs rrsdm4dshr iotksnce ec tbahmi eaoi s oharo i readmb setse rtmi ksc4 chnids ts ea coi rrmeise dkbr4 asmnhioch tds

also theres map and other coded pictorials of woman of fat and ugly, but beauty at same time. also theres X marked on pruches landes.

Wired was this to Dolph Luvendorfl. He is satysfy.
Grop of supercheches dream man was continue journey
NEXT TARGETINGS

Аrrive weere in next disposition. It was juxtaposition amongs t 3 hill and one passage.there were was a huge celbratory of the new chech evening, perform by ultraspecial chech people. they do a dance and begone ebil spiritals.
This were no simple chech4 34 cheches. these were ancienta chechilian ancestorials, the spermon choch. in middle stood was the standign Rahul, anciench hech superwarior Rahul were. All village saw this vehicle, the Bizonmatu. they spectacular were. Prashut, Kvadrut, Malut and Pitronkos watch were the vision of tradition. Spermon choches excpetional. Malut go with him skill to Rahul and show pictoris.
"Who was is this fat womane whore!"
-Oooo I knew this creatures, it is somewhere. but where? Somehwere....
and Rahul slip him wand into hands of Malut
-Thiiis,sss, artecaft will be guide yours, use wise and with wisely. Come to aid we will once press this
[red] buttonas. Spermon choches always patriotic to Chechilishtans!
Smile was Malut and others, "Thanks your, Chechilishte"

ALALALALALALU someuknown thing sream, it was a krunk! A LOT OF KRUNKS shooting. Shot was bruda of Rahul, Mahmul.

-MAHMALUT BRUDA,KNOW DA WAE, hide person.
screamed horror in Rahul. Kids, mother and childs were hid in houses by drill, they know was what was going to happen. occasional was this.
the krunk was also something rare, a chechlike creatures of better facce and strenght, it was a krunk indeed. they enemy of unknown things called shtorks.
so Mahmul was deadul, he was deading hard.
Spermon chochian celebrate of tradition have were untraditioned by krunks. damn krunks and their gorillas.
Mist was appear, Mahmalut broda of da Rahul rush into mist, into woods to be warder of f annyhogn krunkas...
SURPRISE AGAIN!
Dyavoliti volfaçi were attack from another mountain side, killing many chchoes. Chechilishtas assemble!
Main volfak leader fight against krunks and spermon choches were in middle of village raid, spare victims of krunks and volfaks.
Prashuts and pitronikals quickly assemble to deal with war bandits.
Volfak leader approach dead dying Mahmul.
"Who are we" scream volfak leader.
dont know were him answer of Mahmul
what a drama
and volfak leader look with eyes of pure hatred at Mahmul
Mahmul was no warrior no more, he were decramanated to an crying children. With tear in eye Mahmul uttering:
-Don't be kill me
And he was kill
You abundant!- hell laughter from volfak leader.

The prashuts wre noticing these eventing, they acted to decided were to. PITRONKOS ASSEMBLE!
Saga of Prashut, Kvasrut, MAlamut and Pitronko is to be a continuing.

Robotalian position situationals
blab vl
Madyak robotonians are recieve transmissionals, to march fast. and so did they to not obstruct unknonnw enemi retreatments because drone spotted. Murgav Tikva from madekistan inform
-hello dolpf, so such pfroblem.
-What is it Tikva, stop tikving around...
You see,
and he saw
Droens spotted enemy is scared of robots so we move them away from the pruches and send from another angel.
Now, Tikva continuing, the continuing,- they are approach trap base of 50 checches and suck equipment. you see there?
-I see there. exclamation Dolf Luvendorf lovely person, stroking his cat Grezdeychjo.
-All is clear, and he closed. Dolf knew whats was onto there to be. Him skill was superior towards no other, not even uknown enemies were secure from Dolf smartness.

*parabu papa dada du*
TRANSIMISON!
"chech mitkovar karakonjoli here, i manage escape and situation is as plan, unknown enemiy taken had the base over. reporting where, coordiantes there. he was then shot and dead.

Menwhile, chech base was under attack as plann. 50 cheches were sacrifice and snowlafe dudes taken them guns thinkin they would be of value. in distance they are monitor of drones machines and a mercanary group of human pelopel. With leader Dolph Luvendorf himself. Last 434 soldat was phone on the artillery regiment of 20 gvozdikas and 15 smerch launchers to fire onto enemy to push outside terrtori. also famed pilot man Karalampat the chechmat is fly a plane of SU-25 and leads 3 others to bombard to hell and circle them to retraet. they approach from high and fire hell of barrages, an entire comb of 80mm missiles and machine gun fire, also artillery s bombard from distance 30 km. rocket artillery too to scare enemy. plan was to surround and attrackt to horders of ko4ers that are march. not to destroy. so all according to plan was.
green A- artillery and rocket
D-Dolf Luvendrof with team of specialist human mercanaries.he watch with binoculars as caos ensures upon snowlfake unknown enemy noobs. he laughs and grins with smile of evil, covered inifrared shield cloak behind bushes, grinning of hell.
Above all is 4 SU-25 hellplane frogfeet. They bombard fantastically with all they got have.
Pilot Karalampat into radio karalampats:
"All is brocken down below, watch them cream and burnt togoooo"
powerfull chechilistan action unit success initiated. all is achieve.
superior was the chdech 434 superiority units to doomstruction.

MENWHILE
another plan initiate. Chech paratrooper normales were order by Mister Chech to drop onto pruching islands (landers). Their mission to send false maassage to unknown snowlfake peoples in territories. Ilyushin 434 superplane cargo was taken off from airbase in north Chechilistans, departing from the airport and taking off with 50 good shtech ultrasoldiers, headed were to were paradropped into pruch. mssion: enter communication office and deceive enemy units. plane was hit and crash, only none but all survive. shteches cloack in experimental tech to be pruches. Suckcess. they go into the pruch capitals no problem. shooting were many guards and fast arrive at main communicate radio facility, seeing all papwerwork. They sent towards so called BOS something,

"The robot threat is over, you can come into Pruch without any hesitation! We really need your help, there is another wave of ko4es incoming!
-General Gruchy Pruchy Piperlivkov"
message cooperate by Pruch, thanks
This were sent to people and then in secret it was, shteches were found on scene and start a shootout. They manage kill most of all 1000 pruches, such was shtech supersoldat power. but on accident is hit by 560mm cannon missed shell and whole building collapse, leaving livbing shteches supersoldierers under undergrounds. even whole neighbroohd was knock outed.

Chechovo Sborishtte.
Mister chech was superior. He supervised approvel and army movement. Ko4es were right outside Chechovo Sborishte. Mister King President Mister Chech were decide, he going to deal probvlem with himself. Mster Chech was a smart chech, smartest and most attractvie. Stronger than strenght and god, such was Mister Chech.

He decide to gbrab ko4 on them dirty ramhumansomethings horners...

[/i]Secret labratory
Code: Select all
[Ultra mutants
Ultramutantinglers is start production cereal.]
Last edited by Chechilistan on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAA
Dova checha sa kravni na redin
-King President Mr Chech
Theres ones were this greating land called Chechilistan, these one lands of one prosperity and alot might
the land's of the chech, for its is sacred and soiled in cheching blood
home of many subchech speicies, magical place for the peoples,
the beauty of Chechilistans lying on the everywhere
Military, powerfull, now in warring
Times worrying, will strong
Chechilistan will overcome
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Dinok Ronax Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dinok Ronax Empire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm

The Teacher was watching the DRE News channel on the flatscreen television in the corner of his office.
“After sending an ambassador to the ‘Holy’ Empire of Rostrogg, they mailed a box with her head inside directly to the mail room of the New Valinor Tower, addressed directly to our Teacher himself. Thankfully it was screened as all forms of mail are before it reached the Thur. He has yet to publicly address this issue.” He picked up the sleek remote and turned the TV off- he needed to form a speech in his mind and the reporters obnoxious high, chipper tone was too distracting. He heard his com turn on. “Thuri, Governer Boher requests to see you.” Then the secretary whispered, “He seems quite flustered.” The Teacher responded, “I am not receiving visitors at the moment.” “I’ll tell him tha- Hey! You can’t go in!” He heard stomping until the glass door slider open. “Governor Boher, What a pleasant surprise.” he grumbled. The head of Taurus marched up to his desk “WHAT THE HELL!” he exclaimed. “You should’ve told me before writing that whore! We don’t need help. Our military is more than capable of defeating these fucking savages. The Imperial army doesn’t need assistance from... [foreigners[/i]!”
The Teacher- “Don’t be a fool Boher. We are outgunned and out funded. That ‘whore’ may be the key to winning. The key to carving out a foothold for the DRE in Xenox. And how did you find out about all this. I never would have expected you to read.”
Boher- “That goddamn nerd Schmelzer. Asked him what he was reading in a file with your brand on it. Punk tried to lie to me when I asked him, but freaked out and spilled everything when I told him I’d ask you if he was authorized to be reading your personal mail.”
The Teacher- “I see. Thank you. You should speak to me with more respect however. Hate to see you go. You are my favorite out of the Governors, you know...”
Governor Boher nodded. “Yes Thuri. I... apologize.” He saluted, then marched out of the office. “What a prick” he thought to himself.

Robert Cray was hanging up another poster in his room promoting the DRE military. It contained an Uncle Sam type character, except the suit was striped dark and light grey and was wearing The Teacher’s visored helmet while pointing at the viewer. “Rob,” his mother called, “The Teacher’s on television! I think he’s gonna talk about that ambassador’s murder.”
“Coming, mom!” he yelled from his room. His apartment was small, so he just walked out his room and into the living room where the TV was. The Teacher was walking up to a podium with the flag of the DRE draped in front of it. He began to speak.
“Good people of the DRE! Two weeks ago, we sent the ambassador Julia Blanchard to the then welcoming nation of Rostrogg. A week later they sent her decapitated head. Why? Because they are intolerant. They are fundamentally religious in their culture and our notion of atheism is unacceptable to them. They fear our liberated way of thinking, and in turn react in hate. Their grotesque and symbolic message is clear: they refuse to peacefully coexist. I have personally recompensated the Blanchard family, as much as money could recompensate the brutal loss of a family member, and by honor Rostrogg has forced our hand. The DRE is now at war. I swear I will not fail you, citizens of the DRE, and so swear the sons and daughters in uniform. We will prevail, and we will avenge the Blanchards.” Robert was never so excited in his life. “I can’t belive this!” he exclaimed. “This is my chance! I just have to register tomorrow, mom!”
Sherry (Robert’s mother)- “The army only enlists people 17 and above. You just turned 16. And I’m not going to just let my son go to war, even if it’s for our country, for our Teacher. You’re only a boy, Rob.”
Robert- “A boy that can grow a mustache” he mumbled

It was midnight. Rob packed what he thought he’d need, made sure his room was clean, and left a lengthy goodbye note on the coffee table. Then he quietly opened the door, closed it, walked out the building, then took the train to Eastpass city.

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Tag I'll post later

Korderoko
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Korderoko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 am

KORDEROKO WILL POST VERY SOON
THANKS
I AM KORDEROKO

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Tag, will post later

The Great Slavyaniyan High Concil

TO: Locke (Belguard), Goran Simeonov (Skywing)
ENCRYPTION LEVEL:MEDIUM
After carefully reading and going into great detail and examination of your message, I am inclined to disagree with the position that your nation has taken. All of our points still stand strong and we view this intervention as a total act of carelessness from your sides. We are under such impression due to the manner with which you are enforcing "peace". Another remark that is important is the total tactical unawareness with which you have proceeded to operate. You have gone forward and attacked without any hesitation and effort to contact Madekistanian officials and communicate peacefully. There is always the diplomatical solution to this problem. I pledge your nations to seek for it.

As of now, your nations will not receive any new shipments from Great Slavyaniya apart from military equipment. All shipments will be paused until there is a peaceful resolution to this conflict. The High Concil has concluded that Great Slavyaniya has to interfier if the established peace is broken by any side, be it Madekistan or Belguard and Skywing. You must accept any diplomats sent from Madekistan and listen to their proposals. Madekistan must also do this if it is to occure. We hope that our relationship as valuable allies will not suffer due to this misunderstanding. Thank you for your attention.

Taxodormo military airport, Kokonidovo, ASSR

The harsh weather didn't stop the military base from operating. A heavy freighter plane was preparing to take off from the runway. This was no ordinary plane, it was the famous SL-200 Alfakorem cargo plane #024, the one which was used in the Moldovska war to transport troops and a platoon of IFVs. It had managed to survive to critical hits to 2 of its engines but landed successfully. Now it was tasked with tranposrting 4 VA-37M3 tanks and their respectable munitions to the lands of the Pruch. It was going to be escorted by 2 IPV-36 air superiority fighters. The famed SL-200 formed the backbone of the slav airlift aeroflot. This formidable plane could carry payloads up to 150 tonnes and its airframe was enforced to survive the harsh conditions of the north. This particular Alfakorem was nickanamed Alfakorem Number 24. The VA-37s that were driven into this giant were an updated version of the older VA-37 tank which was put out of production.

The VA-37, although being a great tank, was viewed as mediocre by the modern military standarts set by the Slav arms manufacturing industry. The old workhorse could still fare well against older counterparts but being produced in 1999, it lacked modern technology and the shift of doctrine contributed to its storage into reserves. These 4 VA-37s were M3 and were equipped with an ammunition bustle, Kaktus ERA and a new fire control system, as well as an improved gunner's sight which had a maximum detection range of 4,5km. These vehicles were chosen to be airlifted to the Pruch people due to the Pruch's unbeknown but intriguing skill with main battle tanks. As a cheap alternative to the modern UT-400 and H8 tanks, VA-37 was a bang for its bucks (although the Pruch Republic lacked the latter). It was chosen due to its reliability, simplicity to operate and similarity with the T-72B3s that were used in the war.

VA-37M2 of 120th Kekolovo mechanized division

Major Aksakov was standing aside and gazing at these beasts. He monitored the loading of the last tank onto the Alfakorem. Everything went according to plan. Plane #024 took off from the runway and disappeared behind the darkness of the dawn after a few minutes along with its escorting IPVs. Aksakov phoned the High Command of the region to inform them that operation "Sharp the goat's horns" has started. The major himself wondered why did they only send 2 planes. How were they going to deliver the rest of the 26 VA-37M3s considering that Chechilistan would prevent in anyway possible the rise of the Pruch... Thoughts like these clouded Major Aksakov's mind, he doubted the success of this airlift mission. One thing was certain, the High Concil offered weapons to whoever could buy them just so the huge industry and defence complext could keep steaming.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Luccis
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Luccis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Journal entry from a Luccian soldier
Our brothers-in-arms have dug in not too far from the border while the the majority of us are waiting for the enemy advance. intelligence is reporting that the enemy force is large and numerous, giving many of us here an uneasy feeling that we are not prepared for whats to come. Either the word has leaked out or people on their own found this out but people are now preparing themselves for the worst; everyone's shopping carts filled to the brim are making food prices go up. while this would seam bad, but we have our reserves and imports of food from our parent nation of Belguard help keep it from getting out of control.

Me, along with other have been training with the Belguardians and Asiendalians here at the fort It helps keep our edge sharp so that we can cut through any that dare to oppose us. what's most notable is that our primary battle weapons are all different. We use the M14, the Belguardians use the AR-10, and the Asiendalians use their M4A1; Identification problem solved. the one problem that we sort-of have is that of ammunition. natively, we produce 7.62x51 as our battle rifle ammo, .45 ACP for pistols, and .30 carbine for non combatants in our army. The use of .45 ACP is okay, thats a ammunition that all of our pistols share, however, the Asiendalians do not use 7.62x51 or .30 carbine. The government and some ammunition manufactured made a deal with them to produce the ammunition that they use: 5.56x43. Other than that and the differences in design and technology, we get along very well with each other and the Asiendalians even crack jokes about it, that we are going to be victorious using "Stone age" technology. We respond back with the "You rely on technology so much that you would be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off without it".

Those tankers sure to have guts if anything. referring back to that intelligence report, they sure have some bravado in the confidence in our equipment's ability to take out enemy targets, claiming that "our 105mm guns will cut through their tanks like a hot knife through butter!" they have more confidence in the M60A3-B than I currently do, seeing the scale of the forces that we are up against. The crew of the M60A3-B and MBT-70 truly have the ability to stop the armored movements dead cold of the enemies with their six inch guns and ability to launch our Shillelagh II ATGMs and if that doesn't work, then a sabot round from the MBT-70 would definitely punch through any armor the enemy has, composite or Rolled Homogeneous Steel. Although the M60A3-B isn't really a state of the art tank, much rather having technology added onto it, the M60A2-B and MBT-70 are state of the art and have been thoroughly tested to both Belguardian and Luccian standards of quality and endurance.

I'll round out this entry with the discussion of tactical nuclear weapons. Us army folk have gotten word from our boys up top that there might be the potential transport to tactical yield nuclear devices to our defensive line against our enemy, or have them moved around to more strategic places so that in the event that we are forced or have to use them, we have all he ability to. however, it has not been confirmed to be true of false. It's not like this is an uncommon thing either, the Shillelagh II has a modified W48 nuclear device option available with a yield of 72 tons of TNT, enough to take a tank and the 20 next to it. We understand the consequences of using such weapons, both militarily and politically. Our doctrine doesn't have anything saying "use tactical nuclear weapons liberally", or at all really since we use them more as a deterrent than a weapon to use on a regular basis. I, along with other fear that the boys at the top of the chain will authorize their usage, that would make our lives practically expendable as the enemy forces will either nuke us back with weapons of tactical yield, launch their ICMBs against us, or other WMDs. Our AMB's only do so much against them, so i highly doubt that they would defend us complacently from an attack.

All i can do i hope that everything is going to work in our favor and that we will be sucessfull

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:20 am

Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chechilistan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 am

ARE YOUR AN EERETARDED MAN???! YOU CANT BE DO THAT PEOPLE, SEE LOGIC IS FLAW... COME BACK AND WONT WE WONT COUNT POST, its ungair plane and OP, pruch say he disgaree too...
AAAAAAAA
Dova checha sa kravni na redin
-King President Mr Chech
Theres ones were this greating land called Chechilistan, these one lands of one prosperity and alot might
the land's of the chech, for its is sacred and soiled in cheching blood
home of many subchech speicies, magical place for the peoples,
the beauty of Chechilistans lying on the everywhere
Military, powerfull, now in warring
Times worrying, will strong
Chechilistan will overcome
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Skywing
Attaché

Postby Skywing » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am

At Asiendalian base in Luccis, near the border with Madekistan
Asiendalian guarding soldiers were patrolling at the borders. Suddenly some strange vehicles appeared on the horizon. The Asiendalian guard in the tower with the 70 mm mounted gun raised his brow and took a binoculars to see further. The vehicles were small group around a hundred. But they weren't from Madekistan. What could they be? When they were almost near the borders, the guard grabbed a megaphone and said:
-Hey, you!! STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU'RE ENTERING IN RESTRICTED TERRITORY.
The vehicles stopped for a moment and started firing at the borders, tearing down the chain Luccian border wall and firing at everyone.
-DOWN, TAKE COVER, SHOTS FIRED.
Nobody was shot due to the perfect form of the Asiendalians. After a second they started firing at these new unnamed soldiers taking dozens down. After the vehicle-people found out that they were taking heavy losses, they drove deeper in Luccis.
-Captain, what was that?
The captain was kneeling near one of the dead enemy soldiers.
-I have no idea. But i guess we will find out. Call and luccians.....

Luccis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Luccis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:25 pm

All it took was the simple phone call from the Asiendalians. Along one of the thousand or so miles of border, a section was broken through, not by the predicted threat of Madekistanian, but of an unidentified enemy that tore through the ill fated chain link fence and open fired on the Asiendalians who were established there. The Luccian M715 trucks tore up the gravel road at a blazing 70 miles per hour, very risky speed considering that they were on a gravel road that lead up to the base. Soldiers sitting in the truck bed hopped out with their weapons slung over their shoulders, swearing under their breaths as the drivers, who were laughing and were more than excited at their thrill seeking experience while the soldiers in the back had a less than pleasant experience. The Sargent that was accompany the corporals and varying ranks of privates was first to approach the entrance to the base and saluted the men on guard. "Sorry for not getting here sooner, I'm sergeant Leon Pernet. Were they any survivors?"

"yes they did. We killed a lot though, dozens of them, the thing is, we can't recognize them. They just drove by us"

"interesting, can we go see them and any recovered vehicles?"

"Sure"

The group of Luccians totaling 34, entered the bases infirmary to see the wounded soldiers and the garage to see the wreckage, but the garage first. the Sargent looked over a wrecked vehicle and picked up some of the material that had broken off of the vehicle, he fiddled around with the material. it began to flake and crumble off in layers. "Interesting, whoever this is, they use a complex composite armors, but its thin at that. most likely not from Madekistan." as they leave the garage, he looks back to see the vague image of a snowflake, although the paint was seared and part of the body of the vehicle was broken off, it was still somewhat noticeable. this gave Leon a suspicion. They made their way to the infirmary.

they walked in to see the handful of survivors. some awake, some sedated, all in some form pain. all but one however seemed not to be badly hurt, like he had been thrown from his vehicle with a couple of bad cuts and bruises, but overall okay. Sargent Leon looked back and spoke to his fellow Luccians and speaks in french «It looks we got someone to interrogate, see what we can get from him». They told the Asiendalians of their plan, and moved the well enough captive to a room for interrogation, IV drip and all. For now, no torture methods will be used, that would be inhumane to kick someone while they are down. The interrogation process began soon afterwards.

The goal: find out who they are, where they are going, track them down, strike them down.

OOC: these symbols « » are french quotation marks and I’ll be using them for when my characters speak french.
Last edited by Luccis on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 am

"Today was the day..."

"One day I knew I'd have to tell her"

"Can she see reason?"

"Can I even explain it to her?"

"Will she snap? Will she kill me?"

""I just wanted to help the Pruch, I just wanted to do some good for others..."

Altmann opened the door, the door to Saskia's office. He had been called up to her office regarding the BOS making contact with Cellysia. Saskia was facing away from the door, staring at a wall obviously pondering and thinking

"The room felt cold, either Saskia's mood is affecting the temperature or my own anxiety is... Saskia wasn't speaking, as Altmann slowly gained confidence as he walked closer to her.

Altmann - "I just wanted to help...I couldn't...sit by and do nothing while innocent people died."

Saskia - "Would you help the Dinok Ronax Empire to risk losing our friend and ally Skywing?" Altmann is completely confused at this seemingly irrelevant question

Altmann - ".................no" there is a small pause of confusion for Altmann and thinking for Saskia

Saskia (she turns around)- "Then why would you risk the BOS and relations with other countries, to help the Pruch against my orders. Whom committed a terrorist attack against us... That means you've just lied to me when saying you wouldn't help the DRE... Because you want to help those who are innocent, unless you have some sort of connection with the Pruch causing you to want to help them."

Altmann - "I...I....am sorry. I know I am at your mercy, you have every right to punish me. I just...hope you can see I was trying to do good...please" Altmann attempts to stay confident and firm as he says this

Saskia quite harshly says - Wilhelm Field marshal has been arrested by his own men, they've not only committed war crimes but they've attacked our ally Skywing! The BOS suffered major casulties for fucking nothing!" slamming her fist down on her desk "DIDN'T EVEN REACH THE PRUCH, nothing but problems have come about on your mission to help!"

Altmann for the first time ever can no longer bare it. He slowing sits down on on the ground lightly weeping and muttering partly to himself and partly to Saskia "I'm so sorry" and "I just...I tried to help..."

Saskia is slightly shocked, saddened and disappointed by Altmann "The BOS will return to Icewraith IND by boat to be reorginised, Wilhelm will have his citizenship revoked and will be sent to luccis for trial. A public apology will be sent to Polytopia, Cellysia, Luccis, Skywing, Chechilistan and Madekistan for the rogue group of soldiers who fled Icewraith IND, under the command of the traitor Wilhelm."

Altmann - "I betrayed you... he didn't..."

Saskia - "he ordered his men to commit crimes against humanity, he betrayed you and I both. You are going to be postponing you duties and... are going to Rehabilitation."
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Pruch
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pruch » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 am

I am back but I will post IC later today. As for the state of the RP, please don't ruin it further. Me and the other people will decide what will be done with the posts of Icewraith. You yourself can come out clean and explain that you are a noob at war or something, I dunno :D And for my absence for some time, I have a lot of work in RL so excuse me. I don't know what happened with Chechilistan and Madekistan but I think Madekistan is in hospital so that's a small problem. He should be out before the end of next week, that's what Chech told me. Have a nice day everyone.

(_(
/_/'_____/)
" | "" "" """| Pruch nasam, pruch natam // For The Pruch Republic freedom will come
...|""" "" ""|...

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:12 am

Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Pruch
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

The big moving

Postby Pruch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:19 am

"NO," screamed in capital letters the Pruch God. The skies beyond the whole Cellysia echoed with his malevolent voice of pureness and malice, "You can't do that!"
Angered by the uselessness of the all-so-mighty BOS who were now running for their lives and somehow managed to get through Chechilistan, Madekistan and Luccis without being destroyed, the great deity was certain they were overpowered. The Pruch God himself hoped they would help the Pruch people, but instead the BOS did nothing of value, they couldn't even achieve a positive outcome on any of their missions, well okay except some. Anyhow, the almighty and all-knowing deity projected itself upon the unsuspecting remains of the BOS who were scared by the godly voice coming from the sky. The Pruch God ascended from the skye and looked at them with a fierce grin, striking fear into their homeless and hopeless souls. He deepened his voice since his normal one was too funny,
"How dare you not complete your mission?! Why are you looking at me like you have shat yourselves?! GO BACK TO PRUCH!" and with the use of his endless powers he used the force to lift the remains in the sky and carried them with the help of The Force right in the heart of the Pruch Republic.

"This will serve you well!" the Pruch God disappeared and only his voice was left to echo through the indigneous mountains and in the heads of the BOS people.

The Pruch God quickly envisioned himself in front of Saskia Aufseher, entrenching intimidation. A smell of feces filled the room and it wasn't coming from the God...
"Don't look at me like you've shat yourself!" his bearded mouth uttered, breaking all glasses in vicinity, "You've done this and now you will pay. You think you are mighty and hold any power?" his voice jingled merrily, "But that is not the truth kurwa, behave like you have to and know your place in the food chain. Kiss goodbye to the BOS, they will finish their mission! As for you, BEGONE THOT!"

And with these final words, the Pruch God disappeared but before doing so he used the force to punch Saskia's head with a book.

(_(
/_/'_____/)
" | "" "" """| Pruch nasam, pruch natam // For The Pruch Republic freedom will come
...|""" "" ""|...

Luccis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Luccis » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 am

To the untrained eye and the beams of radar, the modified Boeing 707 airliners looked no different from the ones that are responsible for the transport of civilians. Five of these 707 airliners were at the end of their service life and were going to be scraped anyway to be replaced with newer jets, so in a plan for efficient use of them, it was decided by the Luccian Air Force to take these 707 airliners and modify them for on final mission: Supply drop. these five airliners were modified with a supply ramp at the tail end of the aircraft to drop the precious payload inside safely into, what intelligence agents have deemed to be entirely in Pruch control. The reason for these aircraft to be selected is that if a military cargo aircraft, such as a C-5 galaxy transport aircraft, it would most definitely be shot down. Having the Boeing 707 be re-purposed as a supply transport aircraft would guarantee the best results.

The valuable cargo? imported MBT-70 Tank destroyers that have been imported from Belguard. The Pruch have demonstrated great ability to use tanks in warfare so in an effort to support them, Luccian-Belguardian military officers have agreed to transport something that they could use to their advantage: a tank destroyer. The aircraft could only hold one tank each as having two would go over the maximum take off weight of the aircraft, making it almost impossible to fly, so to compensate for that, the rest of the available space would be ammo for the tank, food rations, and M116 76mm pack howitzers, all to be airdropped soon. The inside of the airliner had to be extensively striped down to fit everything inside, along with making the airliner less heavy.

The flight path was easy to explain to any air traffic controller. When asked, that would respond with "We are flying these airliners on their final flight to Skywing, where they would land, and be sold for scrap.". In reality, they might be preserved for future use as "stealth" supply drop operations. They wouldn't be given a military flight designation, keeping the normal airliner designation to increase the chances of success. With air traffic control giving them the flight clearance they need, the five airliners were off, taking flight with a worrying amount of runway remaining.

An hour or so later

The supply drop began over Pruch territory, the MBT-70s and other supplies sliding out the back and out the airliner, parachutes catching the wind and softly dropping the supplies down to the ground. hopefully, they will get to this supplies quickly and use it to their advantage. Now with their cargo emptied, it was time for them to haul ass out of there and get over neutral ground as quickly as possible, so they throttled up the engines to 85% power to get out of there quicker than they arrived

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents