NATION

PASSWORD

The Continuing... [XENOX ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ko4land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ko4land » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:04 am

MIster ko4 was running..... darkness and sadness were everywhere, the screeching was terrible. As The Ko4 God run of was, he heard terrible footsteps behind of him running was.
- WHERE IS ME? - screams he.
-YOUS IS BE ON THE DARK REALM OF CHAOS, Mister Ko4, no escape is here from now. - a dark figure said while faced Mr Ko4 heading on.
-Butts who's yoo? - Mister Ko4 says catching fearear.
- It is me the Patronomo, me's here tpo reveal all truth and protect Chechilistan.
- CHECHILISTAN !???? buts theyre baddlings why njot ko4?
-shuts up ko4 now... see i haved bringed you this parchments of leathers.
The Patronomo gaved mr ko4 a very strangikng piece of parcements.
- What's that for? - mister ko4 asked in wonder.
-READ IT BE KO4.
-oKay mans but say is mans i am need to know if mrs ko4 will be pregananant again ?-
PAtronomo was confuse for first timing : - Ahhhh ugggh hhh me is think yes ?
YAY MORE KO4 CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR Ko4 wokes up in his room with Mrs Ko4 sleep nearby him in bettal.
"Hmm such cutiepie is her mans" - think mr ko4 man while lookinfg at sleepinga mrs ko4 on bned.
What is that ? - He say while seeing he is having thge parcements in his hands still.
Me is see fastly.
He opens it only to be of found a strange text :
"
PROPHECY
UNITAL WILL BE MADE
SUN WILL FADE
ALL OF HUMAN KIND WILL STALL AND SHATTER
WHEN OBSERVING THAT MATTER
ONLY THEN TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED
AND THE WHOLE HOPE OF DEFEAT WILL BE CONCEALED
SLAVA KO4LANDSKA , SLAVA CHECHILISTEN
DEATH IS ONLY ABOUT TO COME
AS THE SCROLLS HAVE FORETOLD
THE TWO BRETHEN BORN IN COLD
SHALL SWALLOW THE WORLD
BUT ENOUGH TALK
H A V E A T T H E E

Wowa that's very interstings - Mr Ko4 is wonder what is to do.
What it has aslways been doing for.... the one thing..... - said a standing figure in the roomals.
-WHat? WHO's now you of damning.
-The one who once gave you life...
-God? Is Thats you?
-No you bloody .... its me ko4 , its your mother. - Maika Ko4 Chechiza revealed herself.
-Mother? What? I don't have a mother. ko4 is born from demonsa and god himselfing.
- Yes i am demon my child, i am half chech, half ko4.
- NO stop puting those-ing Deus Ex Machina's out of your arse, ko4 womane!
-Shut ups son, thee must go to the Checha Sbirka.(Chechovo Sborishte)
-Ands whys thatals then?
- Somethings will have, the prohecy requires your presence there.
- Probabling the fall of checha hah.- Mr Ko4 laughed out loud.
-Finds you on your owns then stupido ! - said and then disapper in the dust.
Wow thats even more weirding now .- wondered Mr ko4.
"Hmm i should get to Checha Sbirka then"
"But the real question stands - should i teleport in my Ko4 hordes so i can lead the attack or should i fight mr chech head on teleporting to him.
" What shooulds ko4 choose - normals ko4 teleportation or DEUS EX MACHINA? meh i guess i am good with ko4 peoples"
*WAZA* - sounds of releporstiaons.

IN THE MEAN TIMELS
KO4 soldire horders were advancing again to the chech capital, the final raid will be done this evening,
THESE EVEN ING CHECH WILL FALLS FOREVER AND KO4 WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEUS EX MACHINA KO4

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:03 am

Somewhere in utmost northern Great Slavyaniya
Orzhoy Trepeer Smërt was surveilling the evaluation of the GO3LM Advanced Surveillance and Recon. System. This consisted of a launch vehicle (usually a DZVER-1224 truck with a radar and a small control room) and a drone that has a powerful ground scanner able to penetrate even smoke screen. The drone also carriers a few other infrared sensors, data collectors and an all-weather camera. The system works by scanning and analysing ground obstacles via thorough passes over the designated sector of land and estimating distance and changes in terrain. Then it feeds them into a computer in the launch vehicle through a secure, encrypted data line. In turn, the computer processes transforms the information into a 3D model of the area (takes approximately 1 hour) and feeds it to the main GO3LM cloud server in an unknown location underground. The 3D model is uploaded to slav military satelites on the Global GO3LM network and is ready to be used to all branches of the military, mainly armoured vehicles. Main usage of this contraption would be in urbanised areas to deminish the casualties and increase situational awareness.

It also worked in tandem with the remotely-operated machines and vehicles that had crewless turrets. Easy to be installed, the GO3LM application enabled access to tactical guidelines, mission objectives in real time and many more possibilities. The platform was flexible and could be installed on virtually any vehicle computer. Tanks, APCs, infantry and paratroopers were to be supplied with the GO3LM software and access to the database after a few weeks. Packages of the Advanced Recon System were going to be delivered to reconnaisance forces.

Smërt "Edgecrusher" was intrigued by the success of the new system. Albeit needing some calibrating, it was deemed operational. He was prouder than ever with the Great Slavyaniyan Military. A meeting with the chief of the Military Police was to occur after 45 minutes. The Orzhoy had time to rest. He entered his private chambers and hung his thick coat on the hanger and sat down to drink some hot chocolate and unwind.

After the briefing with MP Director Major General Iliya Gabrovich, Trepeer Smërt had to fly back to Slaviksk to meet with the Aspartanian diplomat.

On the 3rd of November, Great Slavyaniya has conducted the biggest military drill and simulation in its entire history. Over 1,5 million personnel, 9000 armoured vehicles, 4010 artillery pieces (MRLS and SPGs), 36 000 logistics vehicles, 30 ships, 3 submarines and 3440 aerial combat platforms are simulating an invasion over a foreign country and defensive maneurvers of The Motherland. Rumours also have it that the Angel Eyes anti-nuclear defence system will be tested. The newest forms of technology are also making their debut in this spectacular, never before seen show of force. Orzhoy Trepeer Smërt states: "Due to recent conditions of aggression all over the globe and most prominently near our country, we cannot sit and wait for the worst. We have to prepare for it. I am eternally grateful for our gigantic economy that is able to support such an effort. As a society, it must be number one priority to defend the interests of our beloved Fatherland. No sum of money is enough to justify inaction. I know this is a difficult financial time for many families and my condolences go to them. Soon, you will be thankful. As for now, fight for the glory of Great Slavyaniya! Fight as one, die as one"
Many deemed this a waste of money and resources but generals and the government assure the population it is all for the greater good. Protests are also forming, but the police force is quick to dissipate them.

"Where am I, bratleta?" wondered Todor, scratching his short-haired head.
Jeblaki was quick to answer, "Somewhere secure, comrade. We are tired of that land and the corruption in it. These new projects and the new doctrine, the new way things move, it isn't for us. And something big is coming but we do not know what. Our unit believes it isn't anything good, just another senseless massacre. Let the Slavs fight for some bigger resources at least, damn it! I would enjoy that, even participate, hehehe. But this... no please."
He had to drink a gulp of strong grapes rakija to quench his thirst after this elongated speech. It all became clear to Todor now.
"I see. I guess me, us excuse me, will enjoy our freedom for now."
"Correct, brother."
Sergeant Glavonos mentioned something, "We are awaiting a delivery by the way so don't be scared."

Todor woke up, scared and screaming.
"AAAAAA WHAT IS THIS BIG SCARY THING THAT WEARS CLOTHES?!"
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Pruch
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Final Battle Part I

Postby Pruch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:13 pm

The Final Battle
Part I

Field Marshal Gruchy Pruchy Piperlivkov and Razpruchihujnik were in the Kijrahunda city's parliament building, drinking tea. They were discussing politics when they received a transmission from an unknown order, The Pruchorais order...

"We are here to aid you in these dark days. More adversaries are to come, the future is unclear and grim, but with our help the balance can be restored again. As it has been said in our holy book, 'Thou who dare fight a pruch wrath will receive, and thou who prophecises deception shall burn in hell with pain inception and not dare thy the deceived. Cracketh will the skye and open will mye, yours and all the prucheth are to live. Peace is come but first is blood, believe. Fight until the end, then all will be mend.' Clever writings, I know. We stand by them. We are The Force Users, we are the Pruch Jedi order. Salvation is near, my friends. We bestow upon thou words. Expect our arrival soon.
-Obi Wank Goatnobe
"

"Hmm, interesting," Razpruchihujnik put down his marble tea cup, "What doom awaits us though?"
The old Field Marshal also wondered, "I know not, son," his voice rattled, "For we are now at almost peaceful conditions. Our reconnaissance offers no intelligence regarding another major attacks. For now it is raids against small bandits and defeating the left-overs of the enemies."
"I see there, but we must still be prepared for the worst. These guys seem legit to me."
"You are right, Razpruchihujnik. Nothing is inevitable. We must contact the President regarding this matter." Gruchy Pruchy concluded.

A young pruch woman busted into the room without knocking.
"Where is your decency, you infidel?!" asked the Field Marshal, visibly disgruntled.
"It's important, sir!" shouted the pruch woman, "The city Maslinovo Dolishte has been captured by chechilistanian forces! We must retaliate for our only Nuclear Power Plant, Prozorlivko is in the neighboring city along the river Tenia."
"Oh fuck," exclaimed Razpruchihujnik, "How do they even find the manpower to lead an invasion of our lands? Aren't they busy with another war already?"
The Field Marshal laughed audiably, "My boy, they are cheches. They are built around war. Their population will starve before anybody gives up. Their metal and money will run out before their rockets, planes and tanks. Their people have even formed militia and anti-ko4 rebel forces such as Brashipur One Brashipur and Chech Voevoda's guilds. Same with the madyaks. They are crazy people! A crazy society. Their leader, the Double-Triple Madurlak isn't of the brightest but is still clever. He knows how to wage war and lead politics. He is right for that nation. They all have one thing in common-they are stubborn and invest everything into the war effort. That's what I find a good trait in them, despite all, they do not give up. As for the ko4es, they are savages and have no decency and culture. Their simple psychology is "mate, feed, kill, repeat". Nothing more, nothing less."
Both pruches in the room started to look at the old Marshal with interest. Gruchy Pruchy continued his lecture,
"You see now, we only want peace. We fight for what is ours. Cheches also fight for what is theirs and do it with every possible drop of blood. Madekistanians have a saying, "Our people have enough blood and bullets to continue this war". This is scary! Fascinating! Everything! We must find a way to make peace with these people or they will wipe our race out... as for now I will go in the War Concil room. There is a battle brewing and the nuclear fascility mustn't get into their hands!"

The Field Marshal stormed out of the room. After a quick meeting with ministers and the President, Bismarin Oïshlat Pishledilkvamru Kozelov, it was decided. Pruch will push to defend its borders no matter what. The army and liberation rebel forces (along with partizans) were assembled to overtake the city.
Zhuplirnak Eklop, Minister of Culture, giving a speech on the 12th Pruch War Conference Session

The first barrage consisted of rocket artillery and a low pass fly-by of 12 captured SU-25 Frogfoot fighter jets. Spies and informants in the city connected to the Pruch Field Military Command. Information came in claiming this was no other than Brashipur One Brashipur chech group.
"Winrar, this is the best opportunity ever to catch them." cheered Major General Pidraz Dolnoprobnijs. He was in charge of the preemptive strikes. The logistics train was soon going to arrive with troops and armoured equipment. A buffer zone and a secure perimeter were established. Artillery continued to pummel enemy positions and pruch Spec Ops entered to withdraw any civilians. Major General Pidraz was one of the best in Pruch, despite the enormous colateral damage caused by his careless massed strikes.

Initial strikes were conducted at night.

No answer was heard from the dirty chech offenders. The weather worsened and snow started falling. Vision of surveillance apparature was clouded by the thick whirls of white matter. The Pruch Spec Ops and Commandos along with volunteer forces had to enter the city and capture it fast. Nothing was easy though, the cheches were dug in and prepared to fight back...

Many casualties were given, children were taken as hostages and many disabled people were thrown to their death from cliffs. The dirty Bashkulians were brutal and knew only violence. Bashkulians were an ancient breed of humanoids, a bit fatter and bigger than a normal human, also green with various levels of mutations. Their leader was Vasko Bashkulyagata, a young uninfected man. Bashkulistan was a former nation annexed by Chechilistan which was now a chech republic. Bashkuls were vicious and feared nothing.... They used pruch children and civilians as shields in this gruesome combat.

Shlyosters were formiddable in hand-to-hand combat and managed to tear off the heads of many pruch commandos, even tearing out their spines. Blood was splattered everywhere and gun fire couldn't eliminate these beasts. All seemed lost, like the Brashipur One Brashipur group had a magical object that could control circumstances into their own favour.

Over all, the multiple offensive attacks and attempts to overtake the city were in vain. Pruches, while being good were still incompetent and lacked the skills that the hardened warrior defenders of the captured city had. What was more unfortunate was the incoming madyak reincforcements. Field Marshal Gruchy Pruchy Piperlivkov was right, they didn't care at all about human resources. Their hordes were never ending and were never tired. Most of the budget of Madekistan was concentrated on their armed forces. This was clearly evident even now, when they entered the snowy city. Fierce and angry, the defender enemies were strong once again. The good pruch soldiers and officers saw no hope.

No option was left, the Grand Pruches had to be deployed. Razpruchihujnik prepared for battle and departed with another cargo train towards the front lines.

Little did anybody know that the Pruch Jedi were also heading there.

(_(
/_/'_____/)
" | "" "" """| Pruch nasam, pruch natam // For The Pruch Republic freedom will come
...|""" "" ""|...

MADEKISTAN
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby MADEKISTAN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Gadzinka make post is write soon, expect tomorrow

Aspartanlox offer diplomat accepted, diplomat hotel will leisure activity sleep and reside in. Welcome and await him Dvojno-Trojnij Double Triple Madurlaksman leader. Ready to negotiate for with Aspartanlox.
MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN
MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN MADEKISTAN.

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chechilistan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Soon is make me post too soon. Expect

Other major announcers: My friend our friends Madekistans doing excellently better fines. Him treatment UV beams go well and is cancer deminish (for now :( ) and alls good .Me viisits him on hospitals after english lesson and is sit by mans nows. Poor fellows have autism so nothing well but is good soule, will be betters soons. Me promise we are to be finish wars and alls, him is be write posts with Gadzinkas helps when is Gadzinkacomes. As for condition, stable is it. Madekistans doing well better fines.

Whats other hmm, him is say "thank" to friend who are participate in such awesome Roleplays. Him say "me had no such experiemnce, so be grateful am I"

We be grateful must be. Him is happys. Him soles rest wells. Our RP is make a masn happy and is awesomes :3

Also dont be an consider nuclear torpedos. Him is say it hit shore and go boom, nothing damage major . Will send more in future so no worries ,apologies.

Im be go must, Madekistans send him regards. Him is poweerfull. Cancer sickness tumorus had were kurwa but is strong our friends, him will serve. Ythanks all for time tanken, now continue be RP. Me is make an post soon so be prepare read :)

And then volfaks is heere howls. EMERGE is from fog, from shadows be, Volfak Lider himselfs. Most dyavoliti volfak ever there was ever been. Was. Him is red eye glowings, armour wearing, evil than alls. Also has an weapon powerfullsn, vrenade launxher. Ready to destroy allsA!

Prashutalishtas assemle! Time to be foght anothers fights. No exits theres is. Only out and ins. And is prepare powerfull weaponsa. Out of Bizonmatu II restore versjon is pull out Prashut KORD 2X MACHINE GUBES ANTI-DEMONICS BULLETALS AGAINS HIM. Rashud prepare bigqss sword rune enchanted and desert eagleling. Kvadrut drink is rakijas and 2 RPK in handes. Pitronko pull outs sniper rifle and is on Bizonmatu situatie. As for the malamut ordnance experter, hims get rifle, grenade munitions and grenades launcherers. Grupa druzhina gang of supersoldats are be ready to demeat advercyry.
Alive is all and feel strongster than evers. Give them were Patromos the Patronomo s t r e n g h t and new powerfull. Is better them than ever was. Mercy patronomovo, pitronkos are aliving thanks to itsm…

Malamut say “hoky spirit above alls, ins name chechovishte, defeat must we volfaks”
-STOP RELIGION CRAPPING KURWA dshout all and is prepare fight

p

Bolfak leader emerge from shadow final and says:
“Hello bavneri gadinas,” growl and teethers big is shows, - me is want patronomo listen to. Beleave now and is me no jill you. Bllod no spill. Or be hehehehe.

AND HIM RUSH TOWARD VEHAICLE. SHOOT IS BY PITRONKO AND NO SUCCESS, VOLFAK STRONFERS. SO IS NO EXPLOSIVE GRENADE FORM MAHMALUT HURT HIMS
PRASHUT BULLETALS DO NO GOODER TOOER. VOLFAK IS SHOOT AT BIZONMATU AND EMERGE BE MORE VOLFAKERS. WHATS HAPLEN?

Prshut silver bulletals kill instant evils so is weird… why is kill no Volfak Leader?

Is continue fightal anywayers. Volfak leader eviler approchs Rashud because n o gun has Rahul, bad is that.
-rrevenge on dirty choch kurwa
Gurguls the vokfak under teethers. Volfak leader wants all bllood of Rahuls familia.
Rahul swing big mighty ancient spermonian chochen rune great sword but evade Volfak Leader. Him Rashud is scream for help but others busy are.fight off is volfak hords of deading.
Eviler Volfak leader seen in eye of Rashud, hims is look back. All is see is black. Then is red sky and limb floats are everywhere. Chechen heads and ovary, is rain blood and evil sounds hear are. Demonicals is all, even badder than besnogonu fight. See Rahul him mothers, she is as chochian as can be an choch. Birth two brother. Is then beheadeding from Volfak Leader. Is see how volfak leader rape her corpses. “is so how mothers dead?” utter Rashud, see is then brother deading by volfaker. Then is volfaker kill all village of Rashuds. Rape him daughter, terryfy was Rashudian man. U derstandable.

Inevitables happen was, Rahul Rashud is seisure hading, him eye turn is to white and blood tear is cry Rahul. Fall to him to ground and unconscious. Continu fight other peoples. Prashutals on groubd bite is by volfak leader and him scream big AAAAAAAA
Punch volfak is. Many deading leguar volfaks are, easy to be kill. But is volfak leader second eviler thinger aftr Dolf Luvendorf. Malamut Mahmalut is hide Rashud in Bizonmatu II

[img]blob:https://imgur.com/83f18ccd-9633-4335-a172-dd50668b8d56[/img]
Come out is big volfak, not Volfak Leader. Is Volfak Captain. Evil and teeth and all.Is say growling
-you be die is to
Prashut smile and shoot bulletals, wound is volfak captain but scratch with noctuli nails the Prashutishte
Prashut decide, him is punch snout and break teethe of captain of Volfaks.
Prashut get outs of knife one.
-YOU TO BE DIE IS TO BE, continue gurgling Volfak Captainer
Prashut is smileing, him is say gentley, "Strashilishte, go you with the blind beast"
Prashuts fight captain of Volfaks in epic battle. Him is run toward creature, is shout "FOr chechilistan" and stab captain Volfak in chest.

Volfakers deading but is coming morer. No escape this were. Fogs surround our chech supersoldat citizens were. Hear is chooper sound.

Volfak Leader is come forwards. No harm him anything. Surround is volfaks all.

Then is kill group by CH-43 CHECH ATTACK AND heavy TRANSPORTTER HELICROPTERS . Dolf is see sight, is no other thans him familiar thinger, Volfak Leader.
Is now alone volfakers, still wound is all and stand to be fight. Landes the helicopter. Hear is name familiars
“CARL!” say is Dolf. Volfak anger turns to pain, him now sad is weak too. Him fathers come,
“FATHER DOLF” run is Volfak, not knows truth.
Hug be two son and father. Volfaks happy.
“wheres ve fathers” him is says, Prashut Malamut Pitronko Kvadrut look confuset.
“papa Luvendorf, why is answer no. Why is sleep me???”
Volfak leade r then is asleep falls. Him were puncture with sleep poisons by Dolf Luvenddorf. Eviler laugh is hear then bg Dolf.
-stupid beastler hahahaha- him is succeed.

Him was creayte be from Dolf. Dolf is him biologic father but is did experiments. Him is engulf him son Carl in demonians and is become volfak wolflike creature son Carl. Then is release in wild volfaks man not knowing truth. Him love father but find is no, so is anger become in search and most evial creature evers. betrey was now again the son Carl...

Dedoto Popets is lead convoy of capture BOS soldats. Him to lead them in labourratory of science man professor Bolen Siderov chech machinga man. Him to be torture and test BoS proples. Him is say to government, “we can be conceal chrches yes with human skin of BOS Poples and return them for plan.” wonder all is how is work but nords is help.

Volfak is put in conceal and pick up were Bizonmatu II with Prashutals inside. Sleep were Rahul Rashudian. Is load onto big chopperling the Bizonmatu II. Truth inside is depart with Prashut, Pitronko, Mahmalut, Kvadrut. Also Dolf LUVENDORF and sleeping son Carl thr Volfak Leader. Off to Chechovo Sborishte they is fly!!!

Mr Chech King President Tzar is ready for battle...
Last edited by Chechilistan on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AAAAAAAA
Dova checha sa kravni na redin
-King President Mr Chech
Theres ones were this greating land called Chechilistan, these one lands of one prosperity and alot might
the land's of the chech, for its is sacred and soiled in cheching blood
home of many subchech speicies, magical place for the peoples,
the beauty of Chechilistans lying on the everywhere
Military, powerfull, now in warring
Times worrying, will strong
Chechilistan will overcome
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Pankoville
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pankoville » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:20 am

Panko the Leader stood up and said :
-We will pay the ICECUBES any reparations, but we want them out of our lands, also the other people who invaded us, must return all prisoners they had taken from us, and of course the lands of Pankoville. In return we suggest we will give you a lot of money to compensate your losses in the war.

6opar
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby 6opar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 am

CJ reloaded his minigun and thanked the ko4es for the help.
"Thank you dawgs, it would've taken me more time to kill it. I have to preserve ammo too."
The ko4es nodded and CJ was off with them to Las No4es Ko4es. The journey was quite interesting. He explained to Ko4 Kotka about his mission and why he wants to meet Mr. Ko4. There had conversations about life and the wars.

They finally reached the Ko4landian capital and CJ saw never before seen sights. It was a surreal city, full of old and new buildings, ragged houses and huts, a few skyscrapers and many semi-ruined huts and shacks in which lived ko4es. The smell was even worse and weird sounds could be heard everywhere. In the distance, CJ could see a giant stone ko4 statue, towering over the capital and on its hands a piece of land on which rested Mr. Ko4's palace.

"How the hell is I supposed to get there?" wondered Carl Johnson. He expected Mister Ko4...

"Hello Rey Mysterio, what's up?" asked Mike Patton.
Rey Mysterio answered from the other side, out of his 619mobile, with a thick, heavy mexican accent,
"I have reached Great Slavyaniya. Currently awaiting a reply from the regional municipality of their coastal city. Border guards are monitoring me."
"Good, good," Mike laughed maniacally, "all is going according to plan."
Last edited by 6opar on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MADEKISTAN
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby MADEKISTAN » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:48 pm

MADURLA POWERHAUSER

total war casualty: 10,4 millions soldiers and citizen
It was a good time for "Madjakistan". Was Amir Madi praised the Double-Triple Madurlak praised the non-moderate Madurlak three, his ending the war with his son Prinz Maddy Maddy Maduro Mado. Lucis was passed by the Department of Defense and issued a double Souvenir Madurlak. For this reason, he is willing to pay for repair it. The Ministry of Defense is currently under the control of the family of children under the leadership of General Kabadzic and the Minister of Defense, Kobieta Koty Putkonkova is cracked. When the government restored the landscape in other fields, it began to develop a new military. The center of the big Хуй Hui Пенисцентър needs a thorough reform and the army needs to be amateur. There are many tank, airplanes, weapons and burnt, destroy. People are still had eggs and their national and even their rival, because their army was the army of the largest of armies in the region.

Presidential building Madula, General Kebapic, General Dupinski, General De Toro Ambrozyk, Cardof Koper, Puttkonkova, Transport Minister
Many other wars have been taken. No prime minister ... when the National Assembly passed and left, they went to there the parliament building. General Dupinski, Generale Meei Swan General Słodki łabędź, who got up on the question.
-Morning soup says that ko4es will be lonely. claim General Lieutenant Słodki łabędź
"The fire is not the revenge of the surface roof, it is the real enemies of those who work in the Icewraith industries." They tried to spread the fighting in Darius and their propaganda. The Ko4es are the ones who did the best. Ice is closed
Everyone was in parliament . Generals know that it is true for many languages. General Dupinski quick action.

-Hebanowy tyłek! Mike! ko4es are the worst! These are all things that can be done wrong, all families are kidding, ko4es did all wrong, evil ko4 badzhaks.. Dupinski was acquitted General General, who was under guard under Salar. Ambrozik Mun Toro and Murgau Tikva Pumpkin generally chewed and irritated him, they subdue angry elderly man. You agree to swim in the morning. Sit up and say Murgav Tikva:
"We have a bad snowball. It is necessary to be close to Saskia before we move on to the images of the old magicians at Xenox. Harry, attack us quickly, and show that they are developing their influence and their broader ideas. They are pigs."

Many activists began to protest and war was self-determination. Minister of Transport, the extraction of land of good liquid, and then pressure on Rehan Todby Kutasovo. I will be among the elected representatives. Minister Transportation Uparta Mysz threw balls scrotum on hat on the ground and punches eggs of the dukess lady Kutas. Fight in parliament broke out. Many of them are still in trouble for the attack. Desire revenge against ko4es still was. They're sorry for the revenge! Both are not fighting with the country. Kartof and many of them went to the building and went out of work. View the personal protector robot terminator and Kartof Komper gave him assistance against any attacker in parliament.

Kartof Komper came to his man in a secret cell code bunker laboratory name "MADOREZEN" to observe the development of new samodirekovaných minds, the cloacking technology and cruise missile EMP.
Kule Dama was a scientist working on the plan of the army chief of staff. The vision of the army is a milestone and will do a great job in wars, but it is now in a state of readiness, so robots are put in service, great job they did and is readiness now.

He had spent the east in Madagascar hordeovy madkapy and the crown of the mountain. Unice Minister sent peace offer letter. There was no response to the Peace Council letter. Trogni Dvojn-Double Madorlan Triple-Trojnija Madurlaka Madurlakanski doubled up optimistic about peace, then sent him himself the wire to Mr. KO4 and said:

We do not want to fight with our people. When you step out of all the steps forward, you will be excluded. I have influenced our people. You are dead enough after the war, peace in Sindh collides and we will provide arms with us and give to you ko4es weapons, in our opinion, in our opinion. Then, Madjakin wants neutrality in the matter and needs to restore us. To continue our bloody war of blood and the future of Guelle. Our people have enough blood and bullets to continue the war. Thanks for your cooperation

-Dvojn-Double Triple-Trojnia Madurlak, leader Madjakin rudd Madekistanian

Three times the Madurlak deputy at Assparinolx. Meet was Double-Triple King Madurlak with aspartanlox man delegate sent kostowy.
"Why are you here, over there and then?" A man in his hotel room asked for a special meeting.
The opposition delegate launches a bag and describes everything ...

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 pm

After listening to the Pankovillian demands for peace. The King nodded to Joseph and said :
- What about you Joseph? You haven't presented your demands yet...

On the board of the Asiendalian flagship of the recently sent army.

The ginormous army was moving slowly towards its target. They have already reached the center point of their travel.

Maslinata was a special forces operator who was in the army for more than a 10 years. He had his trusty Ak-47, with reduced recoil,red dot sights and a grenade launcher attached. He had it all colored in black and he wrote a one word on his Ak-47 : "Maslinata". Of course it was written in white.
Maslinata had three military awards.
The First one was because he participated in the Formicinus - Prodizian war.
The Second and the Third were because he saved a civilian near Ko4land, and escorted him 30km away from the borders to safety, where the Asiendalian army took care of the civilian and he was relocated to a refugee camp. The last of his awards was again in the Ko4landian war. He had killed 117 ko4es only with his 50 cal Beretta sniper.
Maslinata was a superb soldier. His nickname "Maslinata" comes from his surname "Maslinkov". The funny thing was that nobody knew his first name, that's why they all called him "Maslinata".

- Hey Rado?
- Yeah?
- You've seen Boiko lately? - Boiko was indeed nowhere to be found.
- Nah can't say I've seen him since morning mate. - Rado continued to load his Ak-47 with 7.62 bullets.
- Right, never mind dude I'll go look for him.
Maslinata went out of the cabin, just to bump into the captain.
- Maslina my dude where to? - the Captain greeted Maslinata.
- Captain, sir have you seen Boiko?
- Oh Boiko? I think he's in the armory.
- Thanks cap.
Maslinata rushed off to the armory, but when he opened the door...

Cellysia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cellysia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:57 am

Henry Noble goes through his hastily prepared notes, of what to say and what not to say. Eventually he was ready to give his speech and set of demands, as a con-artist businessman he aims to be as persuasive as he can in his presentation.

before Joseph can speak Noble interrupts.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen.... Why are we here? For peace of course! Icewraith IND doesn't want to be invaded, Skywing doesn't want an unnecessary war with Cellysia and Pankoville wants to... well they want to continue existing. My country Cellysia, we didn't know Pankovilles motives or intentions for attacking Icewraith Industries; for all we knew they were going to attack Cellysia next! So we made a preemptive attack, we invaded to contain the aggressive country of Pankoville as well as defend the sovereignty of another nation.

Now it's no secret that Cellysia is not the most morally righteous nation and many companies will do anything for a quick buck. So some companies may... have wanted to exploit Pankoville, but believe me i'm not responsible for that; nor is the rest of Cellysia. So here are my nations requests to the nations of Pankoville. That they agree to whatever Icewraith IND wants and pay hefty reparations to Cellysia as a consequence for their actions.

Listen, Simeonov and Panko, I need this. If I don't come back to Cellysia with something my head will be on the chopping block; and the government may continue invading Pankovile, I don't have as much power over my nation as you guys do so I need something to convince then. With reparations and/or land from Pankoville I can do that, and ill even give a bit on money to Skywing as a gift - despite their threats to invade...

What do ya'll say?"
Last edited by Cellysia on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 am

Joseph High-Official responds to Panko and Noble

"Despite Cellysia's disgusting culture and immoral customs, Icewraith Industries believes that their nation is an ally by circumstance when regarding Pankoville. Therefore they should still be rewarded with some monetary payment, but due to their violation of international law they should be limited to only monetary payment.

However Pankoville's violation against international law is far more severe, as they also have violated laws against human rights itself. The demands by the Aufseher of Icewraith Industries to Pankoville are as follows."

- Reparations of 150 billion Iceian-marks/quens to be paid of over time
- The ruler of Pankoville and its military leaders to be charged for war-crimes by an international tribunal
- Demilitarisation of the Iceian-Panko border on the Pankoville side, any Pankoville military approaching the border will be considered an act of war
- Giving up the islands owned by Pankoville to Icewraith Industries
- Giving unrestricted access of Pankoville waters to Icewraith Industries, provided no laws are broken by the Iceian navy
- More civil rights to the Pankoville citizens

These conditions can be negotiated, but if a settlement cannot be reached then the cease-fire will end and the invasion of Pankoville will resume; with the aim of removing the aggressive nation's sovereignty and bringing peace. The captured Panko troops will only be transported back to their country once an agreement is reached.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Pankoville
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pankoville » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:02 am

Panko agrees to all of these demands except one : He cannot be removed as the Leader of Pankoville, God himself gave him that title and only God can take it from him. Everything but this will be accepted, the 150 billion money reparations will be paid and the islands will be given, but Icewraith Industries has to promise that they won't attack or disrespect the Pankovillian people near the isles.

Ko4land
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Final destination of ko4 army, death and glory for the power

Postby Ko4land » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Mister Ko4 was leading the attacks, he was running nexting tgo twin-twice ko4es. Stormings on tpo the frontal place-ing with hises army of greatings powers andars glorysimo.
HORDES OF KO4ES RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the first time in centery ko4 battle tanks were being pulled over by big black ko4es. A powerful signts.
BOOM BIG FIRE!!!!!!!
Ko4 Mage Sage Torpul Vsemogushtiq casting a danger spell of fireballs rain to kill and siege the chech capitolia.

Power deadly is very bad.
Two of the KO4ES were Ko4ing very much so they jump overung the wall of Chechovo Sborishte.
Siege was terrible and terrific, horrible even.

PLETI OPASHKA entered the cave and smelled gnusitia. Bad and gadno. Ewww. Whats that badling? Sudden VALCHO was attack with axe.
PLETI OPASHKA dodging master dodged it perfectly. Then he was say : Oh noes the pa4a bolgur bastun VALCHO.
He then throw granada at tapak bokluk and many explosion. But then Dzhukata Kukata da max Bookata was here with his fist of punch and gnutch.
- SHTA POPILEYA WE PEDAL - battle cry of Dzhukata.
PLETI OPASHKA smacked his head with the partizan Bradva. ( a very powerful fire axe)
After Dzhukata deading spaghetti on the floor, VALCHO start cry and moan for his very bery powerful mclove Dzhukata, they were couple.
PLETI OPASHKA grabbed VALCHO on the heads and pulled him hair Back and forth. Multiple mutilated was VALCHO.
BUT THEN HOLY SHIT......
VALCHO stabbed PLETI OPASHKA in the shoulder with hidden knife.
-Skapana sko4ubra - said PLETI OPASHKA while in blood.
- SHTE TI SUBORQ ZUBITI - VALCHO made a run attack, but littles do he knee, he last attack was that of was.
BOOOM BULLETAL BETWEEN HEADS.
Heads split up in four.
Blood splurging everywhere.
PLETI OPASHKA bandaged his wounding and slowly pulled out a bag of c4 explosions. He then began place-ing thems in the caves and when all was place. He run a away to see big boom. Every man in cave was explode.

" No little man is bigger than man himself " - Wise words of wisdom from PLETI OPASHKA.

A letter was receive and accept, Modzhak Madyak brothers now friends to the ko4 peoples.
Dvoino Troiniq Madurlak is invite to come to Las No4es Ko4es.

Aspartanlox
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aspartanlox » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Madin Koplefiki translated everything that Halkidiki Auglian had to say to the Double-Triple Madurlak. Everything became clear and apparent, the madekistanian leader nodded in approval. Aspartanlox's grand plan for an alliance with Madekistan was successful. A meeting between Mike Kekman and Double-Triple Madurlak was scheduled. What is more, the trusted diplomat discussed with the leader something of prominence, a plot so big nobody had to know about it.
'All needed information is in that briefcase, Sir.' he handed it over to the leader of Madekistan. Mr. Auglian himself mentioned some of the grand plans but left all else up to Double-Triple Madurlak who still needed time to think.

When he left the room, only Madin and Halkidiki were left.
'Interesting,' spoke Madin, 'I've never seen someone as weird as this thing, literally. It has ballsacks everywhere and is oddly-shaped. What kind of species is he?'
Fascinated, Halkidiki answered, 'He is a new species which is yet to be examined. We know nothing about his race or that of the madekistanians. Here's to that.'
Halkidiki drank from his cup and looked outside, 'Anyways, he seemed convinced about what we want. After all, we are telling the truth. Xenox has to be rid of this menace.'
The peace-loving man Madin didn't know how to answer, he was only doing his job.
'Yes I guess...'

Paratroopers are doing air raids on mock cities and are dropping airmobile light anti-tank platforms and equipment such as the new indigneous aspartanian RVD-1060. The airborne troops were proud of their vehicles. The whole premise was for a specialized force to capture valuable targets and ports first, to make room and defend while heavier equipment was unloaded. The Aspartanian Marines were the first to land on the beaches during these military exercises. They were amongst the toughest men in the military and knew no mercy. Naval strikes on mock bases are also being conducted, along with naval invasions via assault ships on improvised beaches. Things were getting serious. Brigadier General Rusnak Tilimatus says in an interview,
"Our nation has to be prepared at all times in military aspects, and take into consideration any prospects for a future large-scale conflict."
Of course, these claims were used as methods to boost the nationalistic aspartanians' morale and propagandate military needs.

Conscriptions hit new highs and many new soldiers were gathered, meaning that military funds were a bit strained and the budget had to be corrected to meet the new demand for combat deployment and quality training. President Mike Kekman assured the country that the government won't neglect the needs of the other sectors.

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

1 - ONE - 1

Postby Chechilistan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm

CHECH IS SOON IS POST IS CHECH

O..........N..........E

Sborishte Chechovo

Pilot Narzednika Madjakistanskij flows over all rko4 against again. Him is rocket boomber bombarditment over all is ko4 beastlingsa. TU-22 deploying is powerfull thermobbarics rocketers. Burn were is the ko4 whoreds.

O n ground is rocket mobile fire, incenareit the ko4iesss. But is no stop MAjor force. Mr 434 Chech is must bto ebe act him powerfull himselfs .Is drive over ko4 force, kill is o4 the gret Ko4 slayer King President Chech Tzar Mister Chech teh scary chechishte supreme leaders.

Burn burn deading ko4es bastlers hardifs

Shoot and hshot were T-72 superryapa taker, dead is many, alot is die, death was fews. Strong is chech, the chech great defenders. Powerfull as Bomba and stubborned as an mule crocodile. Mr 434 Chech is the readch him, him reach the gates. See hgim town gates, aproach is it by ko4es not many but alot. 2 ko4 durwas come andare comings. Kurwa destroyer be is unite to bnllood. cYber robot hiolding flank. Round is deplenish, he the chech must come is out. Approach in distance is the ko4 monsterstwo hord. Mister chechChec ready to grab the ko4es on them horners!
-Stay inside my crw, him is say to gcrew. -crewMen cheches must you. YOUr chech vozhd leaderer to be is done the jobe alo/ne.
And were listen, go outsie the mighty bearded chech/ Is pure chech so transform from human to CHECH 434 ultragrowler. P)Pure chech has transform ability ). Stare and climbing ko4es is the Tzar.
J
Jumps them up on the down an d secure entrancse.

Master Chech punch mister CHEHC POWERPUNCH onn head on one the ko4. Ko4 was slap him and is grip the. Othe grab mister Chech is hold nby 2 ko4 and is punch oin stomach growins. But is stronght, in powerfullest is oever mans. So is suplex the dragi ko4 soldire and punch in balls ko4es the other
"-Is problematica nons ko4, alls fair in game so is such unfair hro hro hro"- prismehuls the CHechinga, him is utterled wise worder. Then is grabbled him the ko4es and MAfis. By tbe bead on the behidns them horners. MISTER CHECH GRAB THEM ON THE HEADTHE BEHIND THEM HORNERS . Then he throwed them dirty ko4es out of citys gate.
-No ko4 is blo4 in town city capitaler mines.

meanwhile, dedoto Popets bring BOS ste captor people to chech cruel shtech -shloster mutant veterans chechilishte- Karvar Axer the. Him to tortures BOS soldats. Time wer came. Bring in roms BOSes. Black and no light. Is handcuff and eye strap the BOS. \group torture group of Karvar Axer beastler is prepoare. Shake him hand Dedoto Popets hadbe.
-"Knowth what be is done hehehe-is lauglel de Dedoto. Nod Karvar, strap on were Big scissor, alcohol bug and too much torture devicer. Unzip pant Karvar, als show penile other Chech assistanters.
Room where BOS in torture group busts in and with smile :)

back in at ChechoVO SPBorishtes.
================================>
Enter Supperyapa elite tank. arrive reinforce and go on hill the ch e ch. Waitch is Mr Chech out the binocularias teh sight the ko4ing... force is getting were strongster and are get gfurther in chechovo Sborishte area. Pour is fire lava rocket and artillary rains over gadinas ko4agas. Balls, gread balls of faiar. No stop is hordes black-whitest.

KO43S KO4ES POUR IN CHECHOVIO SBORPISHTE AGAIN AT ONCE
Last edited by Chechilistan on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAA
-King President Mr Chech
Theres ones were this greating land called Chechilistan, these one lands of one prosperity and alot might
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Pankoville wrote:Panko agrees to all of these demands except one : He cannot be removed as the Leader of Pankoville, God himself gave him that title and only God can take it from him. Everything but this will be accepted, the 150 billion money reparations will be paid and the islands will be given, but Icewraith Industries has to promise that they won't attack or disrespect the Pankovillian people near the isles.

"The pankoillian people on the island will undergo an integration to become Iceian citizens, those that do not want to live under Icewraith Industries will be sent back to pankovillie. In regards to your leader, he must make an official apology to my nation for the invasion instead of being tried by an international tribunal. As for the peace deal, all of the demands that have been cited must be met. As well as say 25-50 billion marks/quens to Cellysia. Once these have all been meet, your troops will be released back to you and we can have peace in our time."
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Gorangutania
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorangutania » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:24 am

Gorangutania monitors the current tense situation closely.
The army prepares to act upon orders.
Last edited by Gorangutania on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 am

- Okay i guess, this is it then. Went better than i thought. - Simeonov stood up from his chair and waved to a clerk nearby.
- Bring us the necessary papers so we can sign this up once and for all.
- Oh and Joseph...tell Saskia i want my embassy delegates transported in Skywing, many thanks. I will be right back. - The King left the room, leaving the three men inside to sign up the papers.

Deep below in the underground research laboratory, the scientists were developing new missiles and military technologies. Some of them were already in test mode and the results were astonishing. New vehicles and armored trucks were being constructed. The Kathleen Missile was going to be upgraded. How and when? Such questions were highly classified.

In Ysgramor military trainings were going as usual. More than 500 Kotkata Strazh MBT were participating in a major tank exercise. More than 2 million soldiers were being prepared and training as usual. Skywing never did consider conscription as an actual option, due to the fact that it had a massive military. Regardless of the latest matters, Skywing was going to be prepared for an invasion. The heavy artillery was going to be tested and probably upgraded in near future, as well as the Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles. The military tests and exercises were going as planned.

Operation "Jotunnheim" was a go and the ginormous fleet was traveling as planned. Of course there were a some new armor and new missiles & features that weren't announced on the public media or private networks. The armored vehicles and the missiles were hidden, so they can't be seen via unmanned reconnaissance aircraft or even satellites. The Asiendalian army had their way of keeping information hidden and safe.

Maslinata opened the door only to find the armory empty with a big red writing on the wall : "Dies Regor!", it had a small letter on the floor. He picked it up and started reading...
- Dear God! It cannot be! That's... that's not possible... I have to tell the captain....
- No Maslina, you can't tell him, he will receive his orders, just like you received yours right now. - Boiko said behind him.
- Boiko? What's the meaning of this brother? Did you write this letter?
- It was I who wrote it Agent Maslina. - Napsuvacha revealed himself from the shadows of the room.
- Napsuvacha!!! It's you!! What if someone was to enter here before me? - Maslinata was wondering if the King himself will jump out of the somewhere too.
- This room right now is under a psychic illusion, it was ment only for you to see it. Anyone else will see a basic armory.
- I see, but what about the letter and these "orders"?
- Yes, Maslina these are your orders, they have been given by the King himself and they are to be kept in secrecy.
- So i do have to obey then, but this is insane!
- Actions speak more than words Maslina, remember that, now i have to attend something else, Boiko will give you the details.
Napsuvacha disappeared....
Last edited by Skywing on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

MADEKISTAN
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Sad Story The Zlobek (warning, cry can be achieve)

Postby MADEKISTAN » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 pm

[proposal=]Madurlakss[/proposal]
Gadzinka post dones
Evening brontosaurs. Zlobek Leshnikar invade another town, no stopped he were. There were one option, inform had the Trojn-Dvojno Madurlak was.
"Annihilate them madurla bambadikals." is word. Dvojno-Trojnia Madurlak no knows not her son is the Zlobek żłobek Leshnikarium.

долину две лопте
dolina dwóch piłek
Valley Two Balls

Proceed was army capture rebel the Zlobek Zovobijn Leshnikarski armada partizan fleet. żłobek Leshnikar resist, has he robot army terminator protector man cyborg warrior group. Stronger than all orehovka producer jolly in the egg morning geplant and 3 o'clock suntime. Robots fight for Leshnikar son of Madurlakistanistan leader but they no match for powerful madekistan robot army, tank and with plane is cooperate such great madekistan army.

How got did get Zlobek such army robot? Truth was truth, in all here story:
DIOGEL
Doktor Barber secret science achiever, nickname BURLA Achiever. Him is steal technological of madyak property, then evil doctor disappear. Development him in 1967 robot prototype, not advance and suck bad were it. But leave to spy to gather resource and material for future use. Doktor Barber deceptivate the Zlobek and is say "father bad bastard, leave balls scrotums of your hanged, is evil so revenge" such propaganda to young Zlobek, him overtake and become evil and hatered himself. and is die BURLA Achiever, develop halt were been. Were left in mountain laboratory and now are of Zlobek. Him is steal more robot delivery from Ministerstwo Obrony and is use secret. No where is know go the Ministerstwo. But now is strong and want revenge with army robots and gather supports, supporters leshnikarovij with tanks ready to spread DARMOWE ŻYCIE and want death of Dvojno-Double Triple Madurlakss leader. Consist rebel alliance army of 50,000 people and seize all. No match power for MADEKISTAN MADI ARMY. Overthrow and destroy were been the Zlobek Leshnikar Forces Coalition.

Now is run in Dolinata na dvete topki valley the zlobek, chase by madekistan army peacekeeper powerachievers. Have smallforce of the robots 1900 Zlobek. MADEKISTAN WERE MILITARY MIGHT AND NEW WEAPON TEST. EMP knock out robot and is left only Zlobek Leshnikar.
DARMOWE ŻYCIE
Shiprok Astanorka mercanary main leader offense, parachute him on ground and kill with force soldier human and madurla cooperators supporters Leshnikarovij. Only is left with a lot not but not many, only few soldats. Give up were be Leshnikar Zlobek. Him capture by Shiprok and punch in face.
"DIVANO PARSE świnia no punch in me on face mine" him spit on Shiprok, old bastardo is 73 old years!
Shiprok unamuse, anger only and with machine gun punch is was the Zlobek evil undecide were. Then come best soldier madekistanian, god status were the man achieve. Name CHUK NORIS. Zlobek old man pleader of mercy, Chuck have only duty and mission in heart. Shut up was the man abuser Zlobek Leshnikar. Blackout...

Dvojno-Trojnij Madurlak wonder, "HMmmm, good were aspartanlox, now ally best option. Plan for iceberg and the rats are invade also overshadow and the look is great. Wonderfull! we are fight for power madjakian and all essence of Double Balls union. resource gather on the nation are invaded and all in all stealer of kisses, lovers, gold. Death in eye is see I"
He send post to Aspartanlox, now is ally. Continue are the mission is and pitraki power mademoise will kill them all, madurlaksss!
Last edited by MADEKISTAN on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ko4land
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

THE UNITAL

Postby Ko4land » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Mister Ko4 saw the flying ko4es up from the wallings.
WAETHE!???? - SHOUT IS HE MADLY.
oh no, no no no no mo. Nobody mustn't be anger the Ko4.
Bad things be happen when that's happen.
MISTER KO4 STARTED HOWL AND ROAR LIKE A MONSTERSTWO.
FUR and ANGER WERE .....
BLOOD WAS SPILLING, MISTER KO4'S BLOODLING.
HE START TO BE RIP HIMSELF FROM HIS BLACK FUR AND ROAR AND SCREAM EVEN MORE-ING.
HIS HEARTS TURNED BLACK AND MURDEROUS, FILLEDED WITH DEVIL POWER AND KILL INSTINCT....
HIS FUR COLOR WHITE AND BLOOD.
Ko4es were terrified, never to be see anything like these...
Mister Ko4 be grow up to be of height 10 meters and 1 cm.
ROAR WAS HEAR EVERYWHERE. EVEN IN KORDEROKO.

MISTER KO4'S EYEBALLS FILL WITH BLOOD, BLOOD WITH THOUSANDS HUNDREDS DEAD KO4ES.
AVENGE THEM HE MUST AND HE SHALL.
M I S T E R K O 4 P O W E R ! ! ! !

He start to be run against wall, not even see cheches shoot him.
BABAH! - sound of angry misterko4 breaking walls like peanut butter and onions in the summer.
-WHERE IS HIM BE? - SHOUTED ANGERY MISTER MOSTAR KO4.
-Aaaaaaaaaaaa - a single chech performed a bayonet charge. He be run and stab Mister Ko4 in the leg.
Mister Ko4 be grab the chech soldier and rip his body half in pieces.
- WHERE IS HE BE? THE CHECH SCUM OF MISTER. I THE SON OF THE KO4 DEVIL HIMSELF CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL OF DEATHS. - scream was heard everywhere, even in Skywing wow....
The chechs soldaters were running toasted towards the Mister Ko4 God transformed into a devil neshtok.
The crazy Mister Ko4 smiled smiley and crazy.
- MORE BLOOD AND DEAD CHECHES!!!! - He started rip off the cheches and stab them with giant claws of death...

The ko4 armada was storming their way into the hold that misterko4 made by big head attack.
They quickly and quick started shooting with big AK-47s of doom and blew doors and buildings again. The slaughter began of was.
One ko4 named Ko4 Pataklama, had a triple chainsaw with rocket launchers in it. He started shooting rockets and chainsawing the enemys into pieces of kaima and sko4ubra.
Many dead will die.
The ko4 troopies and groupies, absolutely massacred and devesrated the chechilo mans into carve in piece of mincemeat.
After see of their leader Mister Ko4 transform into a big Monsterstwo and slaughtering the chech army, the ko4 horde began to cheer and soon the sea of ko4es smacked itself into the wall of Chechovo Sborishte, the ko4es started climbing on the walls with the help of their brothers and sisters. They quickly outnumbered their opponents on the defense and started releasing the ko4 forces into the city ( + 5000^7000 moral and good English grammar)

There were even flying ko4es with stoches( ko4 battle spear of death and suffering)

Deep into the sewers of the chech.
Kp4 Votur ride of was. Ride of was. For first time of forever in history. Cannot be done is that. KO4 VOTUR WAS RIDING A SVRUHPLUH.
It was name Korki the SVRUHPLUH.
It obeyed Ko4 Votur every call and orderlings.
It all began when the ko4 fell in chech darkness realm of death. He began to be of search of exital to be of exit
But thens he found the Korki SVRUHPLUH eating a dead soldire. He was screeched and showed terrible tooth.
Sharp of was one.
Ko4 Votur said easy there Ko4ilo, no need for attack me be of. He saw that Korki had his eye back. Back before falling ko4 stabbed Korki in eye to kill him be, but he wasn't.
Ko4 Votur close of war to be continued come and he be place his big massive hand on the Korki face.
Korki snarled.
Ko4 Votur started singing the ko4 battle song to calm down the Kork.
And he did, wow of many wows.
-Who is a good ko4?
-Gragalo. - it talk.
W O W
-gragalo waethe?
-Rumpurik torpolo gorpilnica.
-Aha Ko4ilo i do agreeing with you there haha.
And they began been friends, wow first love between ko4 and SVRUHPLUH ever to be seen.

And so ko4s and korki were coming to help them. Friends......

Mister Ko4 monsterstwo saw the chech Mister on a hill giving orders and shouting backouts.
- HEY CHECH SCUM! - MISTER KO4 SAW AND SCREAM.
CHECHA MISTER SAW THE KO4 AND HIS FACE HATE BEGAN TO FORM.
WITH TERRIFIC SCREAM OF THE HATE OF MILLIONS DEAD KO4ES, MISTER KO4 STARTED RUNNING TOWARDA CHECH MISTER AND HE HIMSELF DID THE SAME......
GIANLUCA!!!!!!!!!!
Just before power battle punch of doom to be dealt and over to be with Mister Chech, that stupid kurwa, a chech soldier tripped on something and fell between the two mans. Hwe was be shot in leg.
-AAAAH NO MANS STOP BE!!!!!! - The chech screamed.
Mister Ko4 was confuse.
He be go and give the Kurwa Chech papers and documentals.
Chech read and say some bullshit, that Mister Ko4 didn't understand.
Then wounded chech sodlier have Ko4 the papers to be read.

" Mister Ko4 and Mister Chech and brootherlings, Maika Ko4 Chechiza is the mother and were separate in past,
More details click here..... - >>>>> HERE <<<<<-
"
MISTER KO4 COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SEE.
MISTER CHECH? HIS BROTHER? HIS BLOOD? HIS BODY?
WHAT????
Mister Ko4 remembered what Maika Ko4 Chechiza and the patronomo told him, a strangial thing is going to happen, that ment to happen was and will shall be done.
Can it be this be?

Mister Ko4 came closer to Chech Mister. He raised his hand up in the sky, to crack skull.
But as every chech and ko4 thought..... No skull was crack.
He patted the Mister CHECH on the shoulder and handshaked him, with a tear in eye.
Him be say :
"Welcome home brother! Sorry it take was so long to be find! Let's be unite and Unital will be made!!!!"
All ko4es raised their guns in the air with tears in eyes, the war has stopped, the long war of the chech and the ko4 was stop, forever to be forgot in peace of brothers and sisters.....
Then after the great ceremony of brotherhood, Bai Marin came and hugged both of the ko4 and the chech, saying : "Lapeta, radvam se za vas".
Dragi Mafi Ko4 hugged Captainlinges with tears of cry and joy. Captainlinges was saluting to the ko4.
Even Patronomoto and Maika Ko4 Chechiza came to see the reunion of their favorite people....
Maika ko4 Chechiza gave them to drink of the holy water of reunion...

Even the Asiendalian Ruler Goran Simeonov with his advisor Napsuvacha were watching the holy thing from a roof top, hidden from any possible views.

Ko4 Votur hugged Korki and they both cried with joy that this sad story of two brothers separated from one another is finally to be see end.

All of the ko4es were happy and were calling their past opponents their brothers now, this wasn't only Mister Ko4 and Mister Chech Réunion, it was the whole two nations.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!

CREATED BY KO4 AND CHECH PRODUCTION

IDEA BY KO4 AND CHECH

SUBTITLES FROM THEH3nT41haven

In the main roles :
KO4 AS KO4LAND
CHECH AS CHECHILISTAN

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
Last edited by Ko4land on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

000 Z E R O 000

Postby Chechilistan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:01 pm

the time was come were be...

..........0..........Z..........E..........R..........O..........

Is was time were come…
Fall be were to be Chechowoe Sborishtē or not… new begin were this or no? Will be cheches rule by ko4 manigas? Mr Chech on hill is wait fo soom doom to ensue… KO4 HORDE starter were to be climb hill of Mr Chech Palace Tzarskom Presidential…
-leave the place mans leaders dear beenevolrnt! Say is all of T-72B4 regimental, they is scare of ko4 and doom thats are near. Answer the Great chech 434 leader, king President tzar Master Mister Chech:
-prrpare to die, prepare to fight for Chechilistans! We is to gfght and love or be kill deaded hard on here. BUT IS WE PROTEC THE CHECH LANDER COST AT ALL! LONG LIFE CHECHILISTANAS!
Chear was alls and is assemble, Chechilishtas assemvle for battles finale, deadeth or be live and fihgt. They screamshout in air:
-LONG LIFE CHECHILISTAB!
prepare were be for pictorial gruesome. Mister Chechs enter Superryapa tankler, to be massacre ko4es hims is ready...
But is see then is hear, Mr Ko4 is come are near... Big Black Super Power ko4 in near distance massacre all left chech, is begin the ko4 advance offensive!
STICK IM STICK EM HEADFOR BARRICADE
Mr Chech listen is to Limp Bizkit best awesome ever music was created, fly is everywhere from the below ko4 limb and fire shoot tank, apocalypse is overcome OF CHECHOVE SBORISHTE! WAS DOOM AND NO ESCAPEFOR THE CHECH 434 POWRFULL SOLDATS. Chech Voevoda tank battarea is overran was by the ko4. Chech Voevoda lead charge sword below presidential chech president tzar hill, to be protect the chech building.
Scream is CHEHC Voevoda with knife on hands, rakija in others... fly over is helicopter. Jumping ko4es BRING THEM DOWN, FIRE RAIN UPON THY CHECH AND CRACKS ARE THE SKY UPON CHECH VOEVODA. HIM TO DIE VICTORIAL IN BATTORIAL! Big sword Solinger marka is draw, voevoda the Chech prepare to be deaded.... "FOR CHECHILISHTAS AND ALL IN CHECHLAND! FIGHT BE OR DEADTH!" he charge ko4 horde, slaughter were been alot of ko4ies... and is him throw stone. Deading hard were chech protectoriats... ON the defenders were they... Chech Voevoda wond and is retreat in rock on hill, incoming inboud are the ko4eeeeeeeeeees! Him old battle rifle of 18th centuries is run of ammo out, 5m ko4es no are stoppes! Fire ball hit him battaliona of chech rebel buntovnikas,
:KURWAS KRUEL BLACK AND DIRTY!" scrfem is cHech Voevoda! No ready to meet chechovishte in heavenhell... Fierce fight broke outs. Run out of ammo was the whole chech voevoda group, defenders of King Tzar Presidential Hill no more were to be,,, or not... THEY IS BEGIN ROCK TO THROWS, HIM IS LEARN FROM PAST BATTLE OF BIPKA, ANCIENT CHECH HILL OF GREAT SIGNIFICANT. Shout him and is brace the manner chech warrioprs: THROW THE CORPSES, BORPSES AND ROCKS, DIE TO DIRTY KO4 SOLDIRES!
ancient battle of Bipka

FAll were chech and ko4 in big battle blood mess, form were terraform somethinger scarys, significant and berries. Many is fight brother, chech and ko4 brother mssacre the other... sad and bad is sight were these, city ruin ko4ing blood pour down rock. Chech blood is splatter on hill, soil is soak in blood and bone, head fly and fire burn sky, fire great of ballys fires... Chech Voevoda left were be alones with 3 other cehch warriorgers... Great was life, him is say comrade fighter supas. Agree were all, overran were to be of ko4es so is chech voevoda reports
"Fire on be our onto our posionts... long life chechilistan!" and is tear, he no see little daughter Inatka and him beautfyll womane the busty chechka Elenska Plyutka. sad day for Chechilistans, one greatest warrior evers to be deaded so hard. 21 secondas later BM -21 grad tornado battareja from opposing hill (contorl is that from mercanarys) is fire onto Chech Voevodas Positions, boom and big a fire ignite under Chech King President's Mr Cheches hill. Chechilishtas no more.
And here is see the man selfhim, mercanary human soldater great Brokenhandu Ignatiev, ready to incinerate and demeat the ko4 invasors. But him is no know secrets...
"IGNITE THE Ko4ILAS AND FIREEEE" is shouted him onto him walkie talkie. Alls go boom. But then ko4 gigantisimo crush BM-21 grad positionals and is monsterstwo strongster, evade were the scene Ignatiev man and hide in cave, not be know what happen. Only see in distancing Chechovo Sborishte ignitingo and then an bigbad ko4es walk onwardings... Then an buclear missle cloud? WHATS HAPPEN MANS!? ASH NUCLEAR WINTER IS COME, FLY EVERYWHERE THE, BIG BLACK ASH AND SMALL WHITE ASSH.

Mr Chech see fate no other, ko4es only ares there. Ko4es jump onto them Mi-24s and bring down them. Giant ko4e s raping cheches, is all doom and no hope... "Bring back the nukies, Pilot Narzednik bomb is all"
Pilot give affirmative, fly the TU-22 over ko4 horde in mountain pour thats in Chechovo Sborishte. Nuclear Bombino pt 2 is drop, burn them ko4es downs! right on dirty gianters monsterstwo 20m and up bigger ko4es. BUT THEY IS STILL GO!!!

Is happened what? Panic and everything, fire ball and waveshcok, ground shake is like Tokyo earthquake. Bad mans... very bads... good is ko4es no is care, animals is have no brain and advance forward... Will and all, cheches watcher in awe over buclear bomber boom that went, they see no effective. Pilot Narzednik gone is too! Land him plane on ground from blast, is mans him okay? Fly is over helicotper with the vehicle in it, Prashutals come are still
Kvadrut is answer the bombasta, saying
-Kurwa whats jappeningo!? all is wonder except Rahul . Him had paralysys, ;-;

Can't be the believe is the Mr Chech... ko4es still are to continue, advance even more is they. Then here from ground below Chech Hill Presidentiall... him himself, THE MISTYER MASTER Ko4! HIM IS SHOUT STGRAIHGT AT MISTER 434 CHECH! KING CHECHISHTE IS SCARE NOT! Him prepare is be. Then advance backward the T-72 battalion elite guards. mr Ko4 is seen is run up hills, running hard like mother borned him was... Ko4 legs ppowerfull. Is reach him alone the Mr Chech...

stare two brothers, blood stare suffer of the peoples, Mr Chech and Mr Ko4 was this it, the time were came... all in awe is await and watch, ko4 and chech in unisons.

RUN RUN run is straight him at. Mr Chech rip off clothe top, put down, drop down him battle kevlar vest and is leave bear chested. MR CHECH BEARCHESTED FOR TIME FIRST! LIMP BIZKIT THAT WAS ON!!!

Then assemble, chechilishtas assemble! Mr Chech run straight at the ko4 mister... MENWHILE CHOOPER OF PRASHUT KVADRUT MALAMUT ND PITRONKO IS HAVE AN MALFUNCTIONAL, cnt be get up more no mores, is go down rapido rapidly! ITS CRUSH ONTO THE HILL ITSELF, ON SQUARE STRAIGHT...

MR Ko4 AND MISTER CHECH RUNNING CONTINUE,
PRASHUT TRY TO ESCAPE WRECK HELICOPTER, OTHERS IS OKAY BUT STUCKS. HIM SUCCESS AND SHUFFLE QUICK TO MR 434 AND MISTER KO4 RUNNINGS, CARRY IS PRASHUT THE INFORMATION NEEDED.
HIM SCREAM FOR CHECH AND KO4 to be stop...

ALMOST IS COLLIDE, COLLISION MR CHECH AND MR KO4 BUT IS STUMBLE PRASHUT, FALL AND HIM WAS SHOT BY SOMETHINGS, WOUND AND FALL BLLOODED, DROP DOCUMENTALS OF BIRTH AND IS FLY ONTO GROUND TO BE PICK UP BY THE KO4. FALL IS PRASHUT BETWEEN TWO MEN AND THEY IS STOP
-WHATS YOU DO HERE SHTECH JABURWA! utter the Mr Chech. Mr Ko4 is signal for stop of collide, him is read the documentals... Look is up at ko4, Prashut bleed is onto pavement belows, him gets up with blooded lung and start to be speak
Mr Ko4 and Mr Chech is stare eachother and Mr Chech King Presidnent is confusements... Mr Ko4 rise up him heavy ko4 hand with big noctuly, is this death of Mister Chech? Him is be died? Mister Ko4 is big power critter hitter, cant be not survive this the 434 Chech President King Mister Chech. Him look with eyes at Mr Ko4s eyes, hand up in air and is brings down for the handshakes... WHAAAT? Smile was Mr Ko4... unbeliever!
Start Explain Prashut With Bleed Moth, "You is brothers mans..." with such big small word is here all cheches and ko4es, they is AAAA in exclamation, such is unheard before was!
Mister Chech look with more even confusal... whats to be do? Him is all wise in world but not so, never is he was in the past in such an situation before... but was him not skull crack, was pat on Shoulder by the K o 4 mister himselfs... No beliefe wa sthe Mr Chech . Lower guns is every ko4 soldire, they be start cheer and crye a lot.

Prashut is explain everythings... Patronomo come for moments is infront of brothers and say
"YOU IS TRUE, YOU IS BLOOD ONE, alls make sense," him eyes wideth, him is the real deals.
Mr Chech start beliefe alls, him dream, alls are makes sense nows... Unital is be made final, brother ceremony. Ko4 and cheches smile and cry is harder, end was final for the wars, THE UNITAL IS BE MADEN!

War is endes, THE UNITAL HAS BEEN MADEN! WOW! Every chech and ko4 are be happys, them wars over, such is long and blood. They be deserve to be celebrate this Unital. On the 8th Novembers is become unite brotherhoods, nation brothers Chechilistan and Ko4land.

Then come of shadow out of Mother ko4-Chechitza, she is hug Mister Chech her sons...
-Drink of water be my son, this the water of the unital, for it breangs peace and unionas goodes..." drink is the Mister King President Chech, so is Ko4. THEY IS BROTHERS! YTHEY IS SHAKE THEM HANDERS AND IS SHOT all stop. Majka Ko4-Chechiza is happiness, eternal is she now, go into chech palace to be of rest and sleep for a bit, old womanes tire of war after alls.

Party alls was harder than evers, meatballs were create and consume, also kiseli prasyunger kra4eta and tasty mmm stuff too. Many fireworkers, military paraders of ko4es and hceches are be maded...

Prashuts and others go to hospitals. Body of him chech voevoda not is found, many countless cheches and ko4es are be buried, ceremony in graveyard and many is cry. But was for time of celebrate the UNITAL, alls brothers now, cheches ko4es alls guts. my times now babeh, celebreate is be with limp bizkit and meshuggah alls. great party hardes. Lifes more than dream, lost is more than mes-sings the Fred Durst.

All is be forgiven, brothers now is true so no is matter past.

Now was no Chechilistan or Ko4land, no chechilishtas or ko4lishtas, ovne4ovekoneshtoks or chechingas, shteches, blue and red ko4es, beastlingsa and monsterstwos, all was one and one was alls. But were still differential, only is one aim unital them, revenge! Kill was be the opponental soons, only time was close. UNITAL WERE MR KO4 AND MISTER CHECH FOR THREAT GREATER... As for now, alls stand under names one, great names Chech-Ko4ilistan!!!

Alls good, final brothers final be together are...

here be depiction godly of heaven happening, the itself THE UNITAL!!!

Army was reform and prepare for invasion...
Last edited by Chechilistan on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AAAAAAAA
-King President Mr Chech
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Chechilistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chechilistan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Also major announce, war between Chech and Ko4 is endes, they is now Chech-Ko4ilistan! ALl must be read our postes for this to be make sense!

BUt, RP IS NO OVER, other stuff is to continue as normals. Thanks and have funes! Also excuse me english ,me is believe its getting betters. Time is to come for me to improve.... <3 <3 <3
AAAAAAAA
-King President Mr Chech
Chechilistan will serve
Long life Chechilistan!
AAAAAAAA

Enotia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Enotia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 am

Tsvetna Kozinka was sitting in his couch, reading the regional newspaper. In there, were many interesting and spicy news, such as the reunion of Ko4land and what appears to be Chechilistan. Apparently their leaders happen to be long lost brothers and now when they've found each other, the war has ended. Nobody is mentioning the dead, who both of these nations have, caused by their reckless actions and war.
Also there was information about the war situation in the north, between Icewraith Industries, Pankoville - the sole aggressor and an unknown by now nation called Cellusia. This war however was put down by Skywing, who are telling everybody that they should sign up peace, and meet in a conference.
Another thing that some nations are mobilizing their armies , Kozinka had terrible feeling that something bad was meant to happen in the upcoming months or years.
Just to be sure he ordered the REMF ( Royal Enotian Military Forces ) to perform daily training, so whenever these nations try to invade Enotia, they will find a well-trained aggressive army, ready for fight.
Better safe than sorry after all.

More than 200 000 troops joined the daily exercises as well with their respective armored vechiles and tanks.
A lot of Kamov Ka-52 and Mi-24 were flying and performing aerial trainings, as well as the jets Su-35, Su-27 and Su-57. The Navy forces were guarding the Enotian waters and the sky was being protected by S-300 SAM sites as well as S-400.

Kozinka also sent a lot of cheese to the People's Republic of Chechilistan to improve their alliance and of course sent a letter with small information about the cheese exports in the future.

Korderoko
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Korderoko » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:43 pm

WAR!!! The Korderokian military continued pushing deep into the Madekistan Land and capture their citizens with effort and wisdom, the hordes of these non believers were destroyed with ease.
The Korderokian army decided to camp near a new Village, so they can have food and goods near them.
I AM KORDEROKO

Ko4land
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ko4land » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:53 am

Tag reserve for the ko4 peoples

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents