NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: Mourro Requires Foreign Military Assistance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Novograd IV wrote:Give a brief outline of experience in warfare or similar scenarios: Homeland engagements and Domtopian rebelion pacification
It is compulsory for your military deployment to leave Mourro after the conflict is fully resolved. Do you agree to this?: See below
After successful accomplishment, we may offer an embassy establishment in our capital. Would you accept this?: Yes

Withdrawl will not be possible until we see that the situation is FULLY under control, until then, we can ease troops out at your command but minor garrisons will remain in hotspots under your command (but we are above your decision in our military still, so your word goes until we say otherwise).

Continued correspondence: We accept your conditions that you should leave after it is fully under control, but at that point you must withdraw all military deployments as this is reasonable due to the conflict being over. After establishing an embassy, it will thus be easier for us to recall military units, should we need them again. Please accept this before proceeding.

Crisis Office, The Quadros.
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39022
Silver Corporation News: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=112659
National Ecographic: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=112142
The Gajeli Broadsheet: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=133372
Embassy Application: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38675
The Green Shield: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=172772
A Prince's Demise: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=171023
The Mourron Education Ministry: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=172821

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Grandtaria wrote:Right ok, we will use only the infanty and artiliary. That cuts forces to 16000. We will arive and begin slaturing the pop- I mean queling the rebels.

OOC: Is this going to be a full RP?

OOC: Yup, I'm going to make it now.

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Mourro wrote: snip all the correspondance stuff

we'll send 3,000 mixed troops, mostly Peacekeepers and transports
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

Hesther
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesther » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Novograd IV wrote:
Hesther wrote:OOC:

Mourro, I'm considering joining this, but as my latest telegrams may have let you know, I am not just Hesther's military could stay within the regulations you laid out.

Make sure your inbox is clear, by the way. The limit seems to be fifteen.

with a population of 6million, you're not going anywhere fast.
military rates (for a militaristic country) go between 5% and 7%
any more and bye,bye economy.

OOC:

That does not leave me wholly incapable, thank you, just really, really limited.

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Tangomania wrote:Tangomania would be honored and happy to supply coconuts and Pina Coladas for all!

For the attention of the Tangomania government,

We would gladly accept your aid, however at this stage it is not necessary to provide food and beverages. We would however stock your offer and we thank you sincerely.

Crisis Office.

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Novograd IV wrote:
Mourro wrote: snip all the correspondance stuff

we'll send 3,000 mixed troops, mostly Peacekeepers and transports

Application accepted. The RP thread is now open.

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Hesther wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:
Hesther wrote:OOC:

Mourro, I'm considering joining this, but as my latest telegrams may have let you know, I am not just Hesther's military could stay within the regulations you laid out.

Make sure your inbox is clear, by the way. The limit seems to be fifteen.

with a population of 6million, you're not going anywhere fast.
military rates (for a militaristic country) go between 5% and 7%
any more and bye,bye economy.

OOC:

That does not leave me wholly incapable, thank you, just really, really limited.

OOC: I will accept your after you fill in the application form provided, then you can proceed to the RP thread. All the originally provided conditions remain unchanged. Sorry for the delayed reply too!

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Concordeia
Senator

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Concordeia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Name of Nation: Concordeia
Government Style: Semi-Direct Democracy
Military Size (of whole nation): 800,000

Number of military personnel willing to deploy on Mourron soil (with respect to the numbers of combatants listed above): 6,000 Total

Please specify the type of personnel you will send: 5,800 Peacekeeping Troops (Standard Infantry, Scouts, Support Troops, Medics, Mechanics/Engineers, etc.) + 200 field command/diplomatic staff (Note: Some of our troops are trained in horseback riding, but most of them are not.)

Please specify ALL weaponry, vehicles and any other relevant material(s) your nation will bring on Mourron soil:

Primary vehicles will include:

- 3 x Heavy Cargo Lift Hybrid Airships
Dimensions: 600 feet long, 300 feet wide, 180 feet tall
Propulsion: 6 primary turbofan lift engines + 3 rear-mounted electric propellers
Powerplant: 1 gas-cooled fast neutron fission reactor (transfers heat to intake air to drive the turbofans and generates electricity for the rear propellers and other on-board systems.)
Armaments: anti-air/ground missile batteries, CIWS, and free electron laser systems.

- 400 x 4x4 Combat Utility Vehicles, can hold up to 8 troops (driver included).
Propulsion: 4 wheel-mounted electric motors
Powerplant: 1 solid oxide fuel cell + battery backup
Armaments: 1 rear turret mount, can mount different weapons

-200 x All-Terrain Armored Personnel Carriers, can hold up to 12 troops (driver included).
Propulsion: 8 wheel-mounted electric motors
Armament: 1 forward turret mount, can mount different weapons

-200 x Combat Transport Helicopters, can hold up to 14 troops, (pilot and copilot included)
Propulsion: 2 contra-rotating dual-blade rotors
Powerplant: 2 x gas-turboshaft engines (fuel with biodiesel)
Armament: 2 x side weapon mounts, can mount different weapons

Most of our weaponry will include gas-powered rifles with biodegradable plastic ammunition, electric stun weapons (short and long range), sonic/airblast weapons, as well as tear gas, smoke, and flashbang grenades. We will have some live ammunition weapons, but these will be secondary and only to be used when absolutely necessary.

Other equipment will include temporary shelter modules, mobile power generators, food and medical supplies. We will also have various electric-powered UAVs for surveillance.

Give a brief outline of experience in warfare or similar scenarios: We once particpated in a European conflict when we were part of the Imperial Combine. We engaged the enemies in both a surprise naval attack and provided air attack support during a land seige battle, though we decided that our allies were too aggressive and decided to break from the Combine. This will probably be our first serious land engagement, though our forces are well trained in both lethal and nonlethal combat.

It is compulsory for your military deployment to leave Mourro after the conflict is fully resolved. Do you agree to this?: Yes

After successful accomplishment, we may offer an embassy establishment in our capital. Would you accept this?: Yes
Funny Quotes:
Falkasia wrote:
Concordeia wrote:Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block missile spam! And I'm freakin early PMT! :mad: :(

I gotta say it. First time I read through this, I could have sworn it said something like this:
Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block spam missiles!

I was like, "Who the hell are you fighting... or more importantly, was your lunch meat laced?"

Grossrheinland Reich wrote:
CTALNH wrote:3 words: S&M and BSDM

Let it be known that God hates you.
OOC: so fkn hawt

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Concordeia wrote:Name of Nation: Concordeia
Government Style: Semi-Direct Democracy
Military Size (of whole nation): 800,000

Number of military personnel willing to deploy on Mourron soil (with respect to the numbers of combatants listed above): 6,000 Total

Please specify the type of personnel you will send: 5,800 Peacekeeping Troops (Standard Infantry, Scouts, Support Troops, Medics, Mechanics/Engineers, etc.) + 200 field command/diplomatic staff (Note: Some of our troops are trained in horseback riding, but most of them are not.)

Please specify ALL weaponry, vehicles and any other relevant material(s) your nation will bring on Mourron soil:

Primary vehicles will include:

- 3 x Heavy Cargo Lift Hybrid Airships
Dimensions: 600 feet long, 300 feet wide, 180 feet tall
Propulsion: 6 primary turbofan lift engines + 3 rear-mounted electric propellers
Powerplant: 1 gas-cooled fast neutron fission reactor (transfers heat to intake air to drive the turbofans and generates electricity for the rear propellers and other on-board systems.)
Armaments: anti-air/ground missile batteries, CIWS, and free electron laser systems.

- 400 x 4x4 Combat Utility Vehicles, can hold up to 8 troops (driver included).
Propulsion: 4 wheel-mounted electric motors
Armaments: 1 rear turret mount, can mount different weapons

-200 x All-Terrain Armored Personnel Carriers, can hold up to 12 troops (driver included).
Propulsion: 8 wheel-mounted electric motors
Armament: 1 forward turret mount, can mount different weapons

-200 x Combat Transport Helicopters, can hold up to 14 troops, (pilot and copilot included)
Propulsion: 2 contra-rotating dual-blade rotors
Powerplant: 2 x gas-turboshaft engines (fuel with biodiesel)
Armament: 2 x side weapon mounts, can mount different weapons

Most of our weaponry will include gas-powered rifles with biodegradable plastic ammunition, electric stun weapons (short and long range), sonic/airblast weapons, as well as tear gas, smoke, and flashbang grenades. We will have some live ammunition weapons, but these will be secondary and only to be used when absolutely necessary.

Other equipment will include temporary shelter modules, mobile power generators, food and medical supplies. We will also have various electric-powered UAVs for surveillance.

Give a brief outline of experience in warfare or similar scenarios: We once particpated in a European conflict when we were part of the Imperial Combine. We engaged the enemies in both a surprise naval attack and provided air attack support during a land seige battle, though we decided that our allies were too aggressive and decided to break from the Combine. This will probably be our first serious land engagement, though our forces are well trained in both lethal and nonlethal combat.

It is compulsory for your military deployment to leave Mourro after the conflict is fully resolved. Do you agree to this?: Yes

For the attention of the government of Concordeia,

We have assessed and accepted all of your deployments and staff. Please however be reminded that flash bang devices and other startling/stunning mechanisms are a threat to the horses and their riders, and so are best-suited once your troops enter the Rodron regions. Please also follow the command of the Faynarans once in the deeper parts of the Royal Forest, as it is very easy to become lost and the Rodrons have since advanced into northern communities of the Royal Forest. Extreme caution should be taken.

We have provided the coordinates in a protected wired message. Please enable your government Firewalls and other security settings to permit the incoming data.

A Faynaran representative will brief your troops and near-immediate mobilisation is expected.

Crisis Office.

Concordeia
Senator

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Concordeia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:41 pm

To: Crisis Office of Mourro

Understood, we will restrict the use of flashbangs and other stunning weapons to the Rodran region. Our forces would normally guide themselves through deep forest areas with GPS navigation systems and UAV uplinks, but we will have our troops follow the Faynarans' guidance. We have set up a secure data link for you to send your coordinates.

Be advised, many of our troops will be wearing powered exoskeleton frames over their standard body armor for strength amplification. They will mostly be used in highly adverse terrain and for carrying heavy equipment loads, but they can be used in combat as well.
Funny Quotes:
Falkasia wrote:
Concordeia wrote:Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block missile spam! And I'm freakin early PMT! :mad: :(

I gotta say it. First time I read through this, I could have sworn it said something like this:
Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block spam missiles!

I was like, "Who the hell are you fighting... or more importantly, was your lunch meat laced?"

Grossrheinland Reich wrote:
CTALNH wrote:3 words: S&M and BSDM

Let it be known that God hates you.
OOC: so fkn hawt

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

Arabiak
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arabiak » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Mourro wrote:
Arabiak wrote:Name of Nation:The Republic of Arabiak
Government Style:Islamic Republic
Military Size (of whole nation):12,060,000
Number of military personnel willing to deploy on Mourron soil (with respect to the numbers of combatants listed above):750
Please specify the type of personnel you will send (e.g. regular soldier, secret agent, rescue worker, SAS etc):250 is rescue workers who are good at medical situations and rebuilding or firefighting. Other 400 are from our unique cavalry team. 100 are agents of Arabiak(diplomats,officials,Counter-terrorism,Riot control)
Please specify ALL weaponry, vehicles and any other relevant material(s) your nation will bring on Mourron soil:9mm Glock 22s(self-defense=all),M14 w/rubber rounds(cavalry),Tear gas grenade launchers(cavalry). Light-weight APCs(armor is strengthened aluminum alloy). Horses(healthy). Medicine,Food,Water.
Give a brief outline of experience in warfare or similar scenarios:We have assisted in a few civil wars and revolutions and also attended a peace treaty and helped a nation recover from its civil war via humanitarian aid. Our unique cavalry are trained with horses and are also trained to use non-lethals during riots.
It is compulsory for your military deployment to leave Mourro after the conflict is fully resolved. Do you agree to this?:If the nation of Mourro does not require any more assistance our men will leave.
After successful accomplishment, we may offer an embassy establishment in our capital. Would you accept this?:We would gladly accept.

For the attention of the government of Arabiak,

We gratefully accept your application and would like to permit you entry onto Mourron soil as soon as is possible for your troops and staff. A protected code containing our relevant airport has been provided below. Please enable your government Firewalls and other security settings to accept the coordinates. We are particularly confident that your cavalry unit will cover good ground in the Royal Forest, however please be very cautious of the tranquilizer weaponry the Rodrons have been using, which stun the animal and startle the rider. The Rodrons are advanced camouflagers and so great care should be taken.

Thank you once again, we appreciate all of your help,

We are grateful that you have warned us of the tranquilizers. We will make sure to armor our horses and men with hard leather to repel a few. We have obtained coordinates and will arrive soon. Our cavalry will bring night-vision googles and Infrared googles(heat signatures)
http://arabak.myminicity.com/tra/
Oneworld Airline Alliance:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?
Prime Minister:Abu Ahmed Ibn Omar
Vice-President:Abdul Ibn Youseff
Ayatollah:Sheik Ali
President:Abu Ahmad Awwad

-The Republik of Solm
-The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
-Greater Americania

Embassy Programhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47027

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Concordeia wrote:To: Crisis Office of Mourro

Understood, we will restrict the use of flashbangs and other stunning weapons to the Rodran region. Our forces would normally guide themselves through deep forest areas with GPS navigation systems and UAV uplinks, but we will have our troops follow the Faynarans' guidance. We have set up a secure data link for you to send your coordinates.

Be advised, many of our troops will be wearing powered exoskeleton frames over their standard body armor for strength amplification. They will mostly be used in highly adverse terrain and for carrying heavy equipment loads, but they can be used in combat as well.

OOC: Great, please join the RP thread :)

Mourro
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mourro » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Arabiak wrote:
Mourro wrote:
Arabiak wrote:Name of Nation:The Republic of Arabiak
Government Style:Islamic Republic
Military Size (of whole nation):12,060,000
Number of military personnel willing to deploy on Mourron soil (with respect to the numbers of combatants listed above):750
Please specify the type of personnel you will send (e.g. regular soldier, secret agent, rescue worker, SAS etc):250 is rescue workers who are good at medical situations and rebuilding or firefighting. Other 400 are from our unique cavalry team. 100 are agents of Arabiak(diplomats,officials,Counter-terrorism,Riot control)
Please specify ALL weaponry, vehicles and any other relevant material(s) your nation will bring on Mourron soil:9mm Glock 22s(self-defense=all),M14 w/rubber rounds(cavalry),Tear gas grenade launchers(cavalry). Light-weight APCs(armor is strengthened aluminum alloy). Horses(healthy). Medicine,Food,Water.
Give a brief outline of experience in warfare or similar scenarios:We have assisted in a few civil wars and revolutions and also attended a peace treaty and helped a nation recover from its civil war via humanitarian aid. Our unique cavalry are trained with horses and are also trained to use non-lethals during riots.
It is compulsory for your military deployment to leave Mourro after the conflict is fully resolved. Do you agree to this?:If the nation of Mourro does not require any more assistance our men will leave.
After successful accomplishment, we may offer an embassy establishment in our capital. Would you accept this?:We would gladly accept.

For the attention of the government of Arabiak,

We gratefully accept your application and would like to permit you entry onto Mourron soil as soon as is possible for your troops and staff. A protected code containing our relevant airport has been provided below. Please enable your government Firewalls and other security settings to accept the coordinates. We are particularly confident that your cavalry unit will cover good ground in the Royal Forest, however please be very cautious of the tranquilizer weaponry the Rodrons have been using, which stun the animal and startle the rider. The Rodrons are advanced camouflagers and so great care should be taken.

Thank you once again, we appreciate all of your help,

We are grateful that you have warned us of the tranquilizers. We will make sure to armor our horses and men with hard leather to repel a few. We have obtained coordinates and will arrive soon. Our cavalry will bring night-vision googles and Infrared googles(heat signatures)

OOC: Great, now you can join the RP ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42926 ). Please read previous posts on that thread so we can try and keep it as coherent as possible :) Information of territory of the relevant regions and pretty much all contextual info can be found in the Factbook linked in my signature.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents