NATION

PASSWORD

Union of Capitalists Nations signup

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Augmark
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Union of Capitalists Nations signup

Postby Augmark » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:05 am

My Give A Damn is now broken beyond repar, so no...

As Acting Leader, and Chairman of the Union of Capitalist Nations, I hereby Disband this alliance and terminate all transactions and conferences.

-The Corporate Consortium of Augmark

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 am

Augmark wrote:My Give A Damn is now broken beyond repar, so no...

As Acting Leader, and Chairman of the Union of Capitalist Nations, I hereby Disband this alliance and terminate all transactions and conferences.

May I ask why?
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Fson
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 am

Augmark wrote:My Give A Damn is now broken beyond repar, so no...

Oopla wont be happy, i wouldnt if i where you.
by Wilgrove » Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 am

OMG, It's so obvious! Of course!! Science has lied to us!!!

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

Augmark
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 am

Just take a look back. Too manny non members have showed up and caused arguments. Some of our members have fought back, and people like Chetssalad have used this against us and have destroyed our credibility in the international stage.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 am

After 25 pages of randomness and general crap I can see Aug's point of view. Screw it We can always make another one i guess . . .
It was either this or all out war . . . guess Aug's just not up for war.
Last edited by DaWoad on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 am

Augmark wrote:Just take a look back. Too manny non members have showed up and caused arguments. Some of our members have fought back, and people like Chetssalad have used this against us and have destroyed our credibility in the international stage.

That just means that we have to earn it back, which is better as we shall have to opportunity to show we are here for good, which now shall not happen.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

Augmark wrote:Just take a look back. Too manny non members have showed up and caused arguments. Some of our members have fought back, and people like Chetssalad have used this against us and have destroyed our credibility in the international stage.

No you have ruined it yourself.

The non members where then eventually accepted into your alliance, and if you had bothered to read you would know why i came here.

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 am

Fson wrote:

No you have ruined it yourself.

The non members where then eventually accepted into your alliance, and if you had bothered to read you would know why i came here.

Fson enough with your OOC bull**** no one here cares anymore. Now if you want an excuse to start something feel free to use this. I would relish a war with you.

Augmark
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 am

Opola has no real power, he is simply the founder. As Chairman I oversee all alliance affairs. He told me to be the leader while he was away. Had he stayed, we would have gone to war. Not only would our Alliance loose credibility, but our nations would loose credibility, and bee seen as immature.

I will design a better alliance, with non hostile,iron positions to start with rather than make them up as we go along.

The OpFor
Attaché

Founded: Apr 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The OpFor » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 am

Sounds like a plan.
"Pop culture quote." - Pop culture

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 am

Augmark wrote:Opola has no real power, he is simply the founder. As Chairman I oversee all alliance affairs. He told me to be the leader while he was away. Had he stayed, we would have gone to war. Not only would our Alliance loose credibility, but our nations would loose credibility, and bee seen as immature.

I will design a better alliance, with non hostile,iron positions to start with rather than make them up as we go along.

Thats shall be better I think.
I hope there is still a place for 'lil ol' me there.

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 am

Augmark wrote:Opola has no real power, he is simply the founder. As Chairman I oversee all alliance affairs. He told me to be the leader while he was away. Had he stayed, we would have gone to war. Not only would our Alliance loose credibility, but our nations would loose credibility, and bee seen as immature.

You have a good idea, i wish you luck, feel free to organise talks with the SLU if you see fit.

also tell that guy above me to wind his neck in, he needs to look at who he is bitching too before he gets put down. (i have no intention of war)

EDIT: I MEANT WOAD RIDER
Last edited by Fson on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 am

I'd be interested in joining that if you'll have me.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 am

Fson wrote:

You have a good idea, i wish you luck, feel free to organise talks with the SLU if you see fit.

also tell that guy above me to wind his neck in, he needs to look at who he is bitching too before he gets put down. (i have no intention of war)

lmfao Put up or shut up Fson.

Augmark
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 am

I will spend time thinking up positions. I will post it later today.

or, we can think them up here

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am

OOC: You are really making yourself look silly, please stop flambaiting.

DaWoad
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am

Fson wrote:OOC: You are really making yourself look silly, please stop flambaiting.

if you think im flame baiting call me on it.

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 am

DaWoad wrote:
Fson wrote:OOC: You are really making yourself look silly, please stop flambaiting.

if you think im flame baiting call me on it.

Id rather get on with my life, you can have the last post, im going to to something more constructive.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am

DaWoad, Fson, this sniping will get you nowhere. I'm sick of cleaning up after you two. If you can't play nice with each other, then ignore each other. If you can't, I'll see to it that you do.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents