NATION

PASSWORD

Sic Semper Tyrannis [OOC/Signup]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 pm

I mean, I think people hate the guy enough already.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Kuela
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuela » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:30 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:I mean, I think people hate the guy enough already.

I think a fair amount of people would hate Vonstein, actually, since he literally loves murder, genocide, and torture.

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Kuela wrote:
The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:I mean, I think people hate the guy enough already.

I think a fair amount of people would hate Vonstein, actually, since he literally loves murder, genocide, and torture.

What was your previous nation before creating this one? And yes, Vonstein is the most hated character of mine with his madness and like you, murder, torture and complete extermination of entire civilizations in the galaxy but with him making everyone look desperate to make a truly maniacal character with the only time he was put in his place was by Avraek of Dalvius.I have no doubt that will happen again by Doom Legion or you or someone else, when he starts vomiting his abilities and spells in the climax of the battle.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Baileyi-Lycionia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Baileyi-Lycionia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm excited. Are you guys excited?
Secondary Nation of The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States
Baileyi-Lycionia can be summarized as a combination of Star Fox and Star Trek with sentient machines in the mix

Core Thelari Worlds
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Core Thelari Worlds » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Baileyi-Lycionia wrote:I'm excited. Are you guys excited?

Oh yeah!

Sci-Fi, FT, Multi-Species, Confederal Puppet of Arvanon and Vortes

This nation does not necessarily reflect my views, but where my views and my nation's views intersect, I will not make any mention of it, so good luck guessing.

Concordaia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Concordaia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:49 pm

I’ll be making an application soon. Very excited to RP with you all after a little hiatus of mine.

Concordaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concordaia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 am

APPLICATION FORM

Abbreviated Nation Name:
Type of Government: Federal Republic
Name of YN's Leader: Chancellor Max Rockwell
Name of YN's Government: The United Federated Commonwealth of Concordaia and it’s Colonies
Who Will Your Nation Side With? (Please mark with an X for your chosen alliance):

The Cybertronian Empire: [ ]
The Imperial Federation: [ ]
The Liberators: [ X ]
Neutral: [ ]

What Are Your Nation's Intentions?: The main intention of Concordaia is to safeguard the idea of democracy and liberty among the galactic community against tyrannical empires. Concordaia wishes to end the tyranny of Cybertronian empires.
Do You Agree To The Rules?: [ Yes ]
What Else Should I Know About Your Nation, If Anything?: Right now my empire is geared for MT-Early PMT. I’ll be using my FT Factbook for this.
Last edited by Concordaia on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 am

Right, so for my next post, I will:
[*]Describe the general look of Animatros.
[*]Have some conflict between Fangry and Mindwipe on Scorponok's team and some more character interaction from there.
[*]Respond to Eodor, Doom Legions and The Imperial Federation.

Is there anyone else who's at Animatros at this moment in time? Is there anything else I should add before I make my second post?

Concordaia wrote:APPLICATION FORM

Abbreviated Nation Name:
Name of YN's Government: The United Federated Commonwealth of Concordaia and it’s Colonies
Who Will Your Nation Side With? (Please mark with an X for your chosen alliance):

The Imperial Federation: [X]
The Liberators: [ ]

What Are Your Nation's Intentions?: The main intention of Concordaia is to safeguard the idea of democracy and liberty among the galactic community against tyrannical empires. Concordaia wishes to end the tyranny of Cybertronian empires.
What Else Should I Know About Your Nation, If Anything?: Right now my empire is geared for MT-Early PMT. I’ll be using my FT Factbook for this.

Accepted.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 am

Pax Cybertronian wrote:Right, so for my next post, I will:
[*]Have some conflict between Fangry and Mindwipe on Scorponok's team and some more character interaction from there.

Is there anyone else who's at Animatros at this moment in time? Is there anything else I should add before I make my second post?

Abbreviated Nation Name:

Accepted.

My fleet might show up soon (as a plot device, the planet is where their destination is.) I'll probably post after I see your post (and one reply, just to see if a fight breaks out before we get there or not)
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 am

Pax Cybertronian wrote:[*]Respond to Eodor, Doom Legions and The Imperial Federation.

I mean, sounds nice and all but I don't think you really have anything to respond to yet regarding me. My involvement isn't publically known yet as we have yet to reveal our presence. :L
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:47 am

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:
Kuela wrote:I think a fair amount of people would hate Vonstein, actually, since he literally loves murder, genocide, and torture.

What was your previous nation before creating this one? And yes, Vonstein is the most hated character of mine with his madness and like you, murder, torture and complete extermination of entire civilizations in the galaxy but with him making everyone look desperate to make a truly maniacal character with the only time he was put in his place was by Avraek of Dalvius.I have no doubt that will happen again by Doom Legion or you or someone else, when he starts vomiting his abilities and spells in the climax of the battle.

Oh yeah ive seen that happen...twice.

i dont think im there yet but i can make a quick post.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Concordaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concordaia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:55 am

Hmm... what should I do for my first post I wonder

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Concordaia wrote:Hmm... what should I do for my first post I wonder

Just give a good intro and maybe some background into the situation or thinking of your people. Always make for a good story. For example im going to arrive fashionably late to a battle.
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Baileyi-Lycionia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Baileyi-Lycionia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Besides addressing my own nation, I wonder what I should post. I do want to potentially "spice things up" but I'm not ready for conflict just yet.
Secondary Nation of The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States
Baileyi-Lycionia can be summarized as a combination of Star Fox and Star Trek with sentient machines in the mix

Robosis Corporate State
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosis Corporate State » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Damn, sorry I'm late for the IC. What did I miss?
Puppet of Robosia. Just working on factbboks, so just read their history Factbook for now.

If my leader says that a proposal should be passed, then for the love of God, don't let it pass!

(Also, the speaker robot looks like this, but with less spikes, a more solid design, and 8 small eyes around the main one.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Robosis Corporate State wrote:Damn, sorry I'm late for the IC. What did I miss?

the Introduction...thats it

Kuela
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuela » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Abbreviated Nation Name:

Accepted.

By the way, am I accepted?

I don't want to join in the middle.

Concordaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concordaia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Abbreviated Nation Name:

Accepted.

Erm this is a bit embarrassing, but can I change factions to Liberators?

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Oh, it already started. What did I miss?

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:31 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:Oh, it already started. What did I miss?

Nothing, really. Everyone's still posting their introduction posts and are starting to send their fleets to Animatros.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Ah, okay. I'll be posting my own introduction soon.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Concordaia wrote:Erm this is a bit embarrassing, but can I change factions to Liberators?

We're in need of recruits! I'm not sure who else is a Liberator tbh...
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Gaozu wrote:
Concordaia wrote:Erm this is a bit embarrassing, but can I change factions to Liberators?

You got Skyhooked.That is a bonus for your faction as you’ll see on the broad on page 1, as my faction as Panhumanity and Terra Tundra with the +1 of Victor Vonstein in the fight against Cybertronian or just everyone that is still living.Although, both sides would have to be wary of Doom Legions scary dude, frankly.
Last edited by -The Imperial Federation- on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:You got Skyhooked.That is a bonus for your faction as you’ll see on the broad on page 1, as my faction as Panhumanity and Terra Tundra with the +1 of Victor Vonstein in the fight against Cybertronian or just everyone that is still living.Although, both sides would have to be wary of Doom Legions scary dude, frankly.

Oh yeah, didn't see the list thing! :p
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

Concordaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concordaia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Gaozu wrote:

L I B E R A T I O N

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents