NATION

PASSWORD

ATTN.anyone who wants to try this is to telegram me

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mariadonato
Attaché

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

ATTN.anyone who wants to try this is to telegram me

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am

*its a mild day,your citizens in the small bordertown of [insert name here] see a peculiar plane flying over,they are still staring as my troops come over your border and begin slaughterin your men and children,and raping your women*

your move...
When life gives you lemons,ask "WHAT THE HELL,LIFE?lemons? seriously!"

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:05 am

or you could reply to it

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am

OoC: It seems a little unprofessional, not to mention unrealistic. How would your troops get to a nations border undetected and unmolested?
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 am

Albrante wrote:OoC: It seems a little unprofessional, not to mention unrealistic. How would your troops get to a nations border undetected and unmolested?

well,in this setting,the country replying is bordered with me,and I'm 14,so unprofessional is my middle name...wait,no,my middle name is James...hmm...anyway,the matter is,use your imagination

Marinnalund
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Marinnalund » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 am

Mariadonato wrote:*its a mild day,your citizens in the small bordertown of [insert name here] see a peculiar plane flying over,they are still staring as my troops come over your border and begin slaughterin your men and children,and raping your women*

your move...

now,why would you invade? what did my citizens do to you?

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 am

its irelevent!

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 am

Mariadonato wrote:I'm 14,so unprofessional is my middle name

i'm 14 and i can look professional if i want, also my middle name is greg :D

anyway, yeah, planes flying over = AirCommandNovograd contacting said plane, demanding they turn back
no reply? we blast them out of the skies and rape whatever dead bodies are left.
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 am

Novograd IV wrote:

anyway, yeah, planes flying over = AirCommandNovograd contacting said plane, demanding they turn back
no reply? we blast them out of the skies and rape whatever dead bodies are left.

...wow...cool,what if we reply saying we are bound for a different country?

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:29 am

Mariadonato wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:

we'd have fighters allllllll over your ass waiting to open fire

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:31 am

Novograd IV wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:

ok,its one plane,meant as a distraction,your fighters and forces concentrated on it,we have your capitals suburbs on fire and are moving forward

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

Mariadonato wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:

ok,its one plane,meant as a distraction,your fighters and forces concentrated on it,we have your capitals suburbs on fire and are moving forward

no, as 2 fighters are enough and our countless police stations and military barracks' are on high alert

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:37 am

ok,fine,i retake my last comment,we are sticking with disabling communication with bordertowns and slaughtering the citizens

how say you?

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:37 am

Mariadonato wrote:
Albrante wrote:OoC: It seems a little unprofessional, not to mention unrealistic. How would your troops get to a nations border undetected and unmolested?

well,in this setting,the country replying is bordered with me,and I'm 14,so unprofessional is my middle name...wait,no,my middle name is James...hmm...anyway,the matter is,use your imagination

Haha for that response I applaud you, honesty and a bit of humor :clap:

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 am

Albrante wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:

Haha for that response I applaud you, honesty and a bit of humor :clap:

well,i certainly try, :lol2:

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 am

Mariadonato wrote:ok,fine,i retake my last comment,we are sticking with disabling communication with bordertowns and slaughtering the citizens

how say you?

you can't because our border has always got heavy patrols both air and land, cutting communications would be impossible as you'd need to initiate a deep strike operation to do so, where we will gun you down at the borders, also IF you cut communication, then we have other means of communication other than the one you jammed/cut.

ecah border city has it's own 'heavy police' station or barracks. we spend over 30% of our budget in these (individually)

ooc:GTG football match will continue later kk?
Last edited by Novograd IV on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 am

Novograd IV wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:ok,fine,i retake my last comment,we are sticking with disabling communication with bordertowns and slaughtering the citizens

how say you?

you can't because our border has always got heavy patrols both air and land, cutting communications would be impossible as you'd need to initiate a deep strike operation to do so, where we will gun you down at the borders, also IF you cut communication, then we have other means of communication other than the one you jammed/cut.

ecah border city has it's own 'heavy police' station or barracks. we spend over 30% of our budget in these (individually)

ok,hows this?

my 1 billion soldiers initiate 500,000 man assaults on each of your border towns,while my air force tries its bes to pound your retaliation into the ground,meanwhile my marine Para-corps drop into secluded parts of your country and initiate riots

Albrante,help me out,bro
Last edited by Mariadonato on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 09, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:53 am

Mariadonato wrote:my 1 billion soldiers

Wait. You have a gross national population of 1.2 billion citizens. Of which, 1 billion are soldiers?

Not even close to remotely minutely possible.

Edit: I believe even heavily-militarized nations have only like 5-7% enrollment in armed forces, and this includes all support personnel, not only soldiers.
Last edited by Der Teutoniker on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:53 am

Mariadonato wrote:my 1 billion soldiers initiate 500,000 man assaults on each of your border towns,while my air force tries its bes to pound your retaliation into the ground,meanwhile my marine Para-corps drop into secluded parts of your country and initiate riots
Albrante,help me out,bro

Well since i've posted in the thread I might as well pitch in a few ideas:
First one billion soldiers from 1.207 billion population, not quite realistic. About 60 million would be a realistic upper maximum and of them at most 30 million would be combatants the other half support. :)

But as for strategies:

Maybe a hacked satellite network allows you to get the element of surprise on them, lob in some cruise missiles and artillery strikes and then attack with mechanized and armored forces to penetrate through the blasted patrols using combined arms tactics with plenty of air-support, once thats done its as simple as using your occupied land to pour infantry into the enemy territory.
Last edited by Albrante on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:55 am

Albrante wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:my 1 billion soldiers initiate 500,000 man assaults on each of your border towns,while my air force tries its bes to pound your retaliation into the ground,meanwhile my marine Para-corps drop into secluded parts of your country and initiate riots
Albrante,help me out,bro

First one billion soldiers from 1.207 billion population, not quite realistic. About 60 million would be a realistic upper maximum and of them at most 30 million would be combatants the other half support. :)

But as for strategies:

Maybe a hacked satellite network allows you to get the element of surprise on them, lob in some cruise missiles and artillery strikes and then attack with mechanized and armored forces to penetrate through the blasted patrols, then use your occupied land to pour infantry into the enemy.

my citizens are trained from birth as soldiers,and 207,000,000 is logistics,so i have 1 billion combat troops,and im communistic,i bearly have machineguns

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 am

Mariadonato wrote:
Albrante wrote:
Albrante,help me out,bro

But as for strategies:

Maybe a hacked satellite network allows you to get the element of surprise on them, lob in some cruise missiles and artillery strikes and then attack with mechanized and armored forces to penetrate through the blasted patrols, then use your occupied land to pour infantry into the enemy.

my citizens are trained from birth as soldiers,and 207,000,000 is logistics,so i have 1 billion combat troops,and im communistic,i bearly have machineguns

Well thats a point but you need people to maintain the economy, produce food as well as ammunition and weaponry. Putting anymore than 5% of your population into the active armed forces pretty much puts your nation on a high way to hell ;)

Der Teutoniker
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 09, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Der Teutoniker » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 am

Mariadonato wrote:my citizens are trained from birth as soldiers,and 207,000,000 is logistics,so i have 1 billion combat troops,and im communistic,i bearly have machineguns

207,000,000 can't support 1,000,000,000. Additionally, these figures literally make no sense. You incorporate pregnant mothers into your armed forces as soldiers? Bad idea. What about the heavily crippled? Who produces these machineguns that you have? Who makes their uniforms, or barracks? Who makes the buildings, or roads that you use? Who grows the food to support your population?
South Lorenya wrote:occasionally we get someone who has a rap sheet longer than Jormungandr

Austin Setzer wrote:We found a couple of ancient documents, turned them into the bible, and now its the symbol of christianity.

ARM Forces wrote:Strep-throat is an infection in the throat, caused by eating too much refined sugar! Rubbing more sugar directly on it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Communism and anarchy; same unachievable end, different impractical means.

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 am

why d'you think we started the war? we need food,and ammunition,and women who dont cut our balls off with bayonets

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 am

Mariadonato wrote:
Albrante wrote:
Albrante,help me out,bro

But as for strategies:

Bassically you are a steam roller which will soon run out of steam!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 am

Mariadonato wrote:i bearly have machineguns

Now that presents problems...
How about two separate attacks from two separate parts of the border then closing them in a pincer movement, cutting off the patrol forces and forcing them to surrender. Then as with the last plan pour infantry into the new land.

Mariadonato
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mariadonato » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am

Albrante wrote:
Mariadonato wrote:i bearly have machineguns

Now that presents problems...
How about two separate attacks from two separate parts of the border then closing them in a pincer movement, cutting off the patrol forces and forcing them to surrender. Then as with the last plan pour infantry into the new land.

sounds like a plan,now,what about after im in? do i dig in and fight it out,or do i just push through?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents