NATION

PASSWORD

Illegal abortion clinic raided. Dozens jailed. (Mixed/Open).

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hoywon
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hoywon » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Official Message

To the Hestherain Secretary of State for Foreign,

Again, I am unfamiliar with that which you speak of, however that is the entire purpose of this meeting. I will say yes, it is a formal state visit. I shall be eagerly awaiting meeting with Madam President Hester Prynne.

Signed,
Archgovernor Nhean Hanh,
The Most Serene Republic of Hoywon

Dentora
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentora » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC:Fine by me.
IC:
Hiro Dark, King of Dentora, was reading this 'newspaper' thing, which had been retrieved by a squad of his raider skeletons. They had gotten it from a small family of non-Undead traversing in his unholy empire in a ingenious metal transport; he had to give those 'humans' credit, they certainly knew how to build useful things. That family was probably being eaten alive by the zombies in one of the cities. But anyways, the newspaper thing seemed to be a interesting way to gain information about the nation it came from, even if it wasn't particularly useful information. Still, it was relaxing nonetheless to read it. He came across one article, of which seemed to be about the nation in question's security forces having arrested a group of people that were killing the unborn babies from the wombs of their mothers, by the mother's will. "...Hm? Now why would they care of whether or not their human population has a 'abortion'? Amusing...Its not my style to play a non-combative role, but I wish to learn more about this." He said, as he took out a pen and some parchment to write a letter.

For:To whom it may concern within the governing body of Hesther,

While this may very well not be the business of a nation such as mine, your actions concerning the killing of unborn fetuses has piqued my interest. I am writing this letter to better understand your motives, as while this would certainly impede the growth of population for your own followers, I cannot help that it is a tad inconsequential compared to the well-being of the current population. Indeed, it is a issue that they are trying to prevent the potential beings from coming into existence, but other, more heinous crimes would certainly be going on, and as such, I cannot grasp why you would care as much.
If these issues have already been addressed and put into your papers, I apologize for bringing them up again; we have no formal 'news' system here in Dentora, and are, how you might say, 'behind the times'.

Sincerely,
DoomKing of Dentora, Hiro Dark
(Not entirely accurate; I'm currently rewriting my nation. Only haven't removed the old factbook from my sig since I'm going to salvage some of the ideas from it-basically, I'm using the skeleton of the 'Old' Dentora but cutting out most everything else. For now, all that needs to be said is that Dentora is a Medieval Empire existing during the MT/PMT eras comprised near-entirely of the Undead, with Necromancers being the only legally free humans and members of their clergy. The Factbooks on my actual nation page are accurate, though it's incomplete)

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 pm

(((OOC: PLease know that this is not how I actually RP. Just emphasizing that my nation doesn't really make decisions...)))

Oh come on... Don't make us sanction your ass.
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.

Wilgrove wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:Texas school book repositories are dangerous places.

JFK can attest to that! *nods*

Previous

Return to International Incidents