NATION

PASSWORD

A Game of Blood [OOC, CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Netherspace wrote:
Omega Cyber-collective wrote:I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [YEET ]

Ha, ha. Now, put the right thing. When I said ‘no exceptions’, I meant it.

Ok, fixed it

Core Thelari Worlds
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Core Thelari Worlds » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Netherspace wrote:
Core Thelari Worlds wrote:Nation Section
Nation name: The Union of Core Thelari Worlds
Leader: The Thelari Council
Government type: Confederal representative directorial democracy
Size: We own a number of inhabited systems and planets, as well as numerous non-inhabited systems.

Character Section
Character name: Uxxbbbgt Vvrlllzzz (Uxbagt Vryll)
Species: Yaphraan
Appearance:
Uxbagt (as she is known by Thelari-speaking citizens of the Core Worlds) is tall even for a Yaphraan, towering at nearly 3 meters tall. She is a deep shade of blue, indicating that she came from a cooler region of Eyyaph, and has red eyes. She has two sets of arms - one larger for brute force moving and attacking, and one smaller set for more intricate workings. Due to the Yaphraan's uncanny ability to multi-task well, she could potentially solve a Rubik's cube with her smaller arms, while attacking enemies with her larger set, and dedicate nearly full concentration to both (more information in the factbook). Her legs are long and semi-Unguligrade, like those of regular Yaphraan.
Brief bio:
Born on a small island in the far north of Yaphraan, Uxbagt Vryll took to philosophy from an early age, like most Yaphraan. She was placed into a higher class, as the Thelari curriculum was something she passed fairly easily. Thus, while learning mathematics, she also learnt to train her body to use the ancient Yaphraan martial art Ttttyxxxkkolll (Ttyxkoll), involving the use of a glaive and, sometimes, a bow-and-arrow like implement. When she graduated school, she joined the military, a usually frowned-upon career in Yaphraan society. She upgraded her fighting style to include energy weapons, including trading out her bow and arrow for a Plasma Rifle, and her glaive for a power-assisted energy glaive, which also deals a shock to those she attacks. Thus, to the present.
Weapons or abilities:
Weapons:
  • XT-22 Plasma Rifle
  • Voltax-Manyan Energy Glaive
  • Twin daggers for use when unable to access regular weapons.
Abilities:
  • Amazing multitasking
  • Four arms (not really an ability, just a trait of the species, but whatever)
  • Brilliant thinker (even if slow to come to a complete conclusion at times)

OOC Section
RP sample: Link (Arvanon and Vortes here)
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X] REBELLL!!!

Accepted. Uxbagt’s location will be marked on the map with blue (00FFFF). DISSENT IS TREASON!!

Huzzah! Merci! SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!!

Sci-Fi, FT, Multi-Species, Confederal Puppet of Arvanon and Vortes

This nation does not necessarily reflect my views, but where my views and my nation's views intersect, I will not make any mention of it, so good luck guessing.

Core Thelari Worlds
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Core Thelari Worlds » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

Ok, fixed it

Have you really read the rules?

Sci-Fi, FT, Multi-Species, Confederal Puppet of Arvanon and Vortes

This nation does not necessarily reflect my views, but where my views and my nation's views intersect, I will not make any mention of it, so good luck guessing.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

Ok, fixed it

No, you haven’t. Not to mention that the bio is a bare minimum and the very loose definition of the whole ‘devastating psychic blasts’ thing, I recommend that you read over the rules very carefully and expand upon your application.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Tag, and, not trying to be a noob here, but what does FT-only mean?
yea bro idk

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Segral wrote:Tag, and, not trying to be a noob here, but what does FT-only mean?

Nations IN SPAAAAAAACE!~

Or well, lasers and stuff at least.
Last edited by The Grand Diamond Authority on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:22 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:
Segral wrote:Tag, and, not trying to be a noob here, but what does FT-only mean?

Nations IN SPAAAAAAACE!~

Or well, lasers and stuff at least.

Thanks. App'll be up tomorrow. Busy with a lot of RP's.
yea bro idk

Baileyi-Lycionia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Baileyi-Lycionia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 pm

i'm interested, tag
Secondary Nation of The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States
Baileyi-Lycionia can be summarized as a combination of Star Fox and Star Trek with sentient machines in the mix

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Tagging this.
I'm not actually a communist.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 pm

We're all fucked.

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Random Characters
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:38 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:We're all fucked.

Why? Did you just take a gander at the other players? If so, I can see what you're thinking.

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Random Characters wrote:

Why? Did you just take a gander at the other players? If so, I can see what you're thinking.

I don't know whether he was referring to them, or to me.
I'm not actually a communist.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Random Characters wrote:

Yeah, no, just that one guy. Why'd you think I said "all?"

The United Insurrectionist Front
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Insurrectionist Front » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Nation Section
Nation name:The United Insurrectionist Front
Leader: Admiral Isaija Stojanev
Government type: Provisional Military Government/Interstellar Semi-Tributary Empire
Size: Roughly one and a half solar systems; Size fluctuates due to ongoing conflict in the region.

Character Section
Character name: Sergeant Major Ilarion Grozdanev Trajanov
Species: Human
Appearance: A 37 year old man with dark brown hair, going grey early due to the stress of constant conflict. Said hair is cut fairly short, but he does possess a rather scruffy but closely-trimmed beard and moustache. Eyes as grey as stone peak out from under a firm brow, always gazing beyond what they are turned to. Dark bags under them stick out sorely against an otherwise pale complexion. Ilarion's figure is that of a soldier, well muscled due to active use, but not built like a body-builder. He bears a number of scars, but most of them aren't particularly noticeable or serious. Roughly 6'2 in height. Typically dressed in UIF uniform, in this case the splinter patterned UIF Autumn Forest, with standard Kraskav style long boots.

Brief bio: Ilarion was born on the world of Kraskav, in the Arkontine Dominion, in the decade leading up to the Aizo Rebellion. While Kraskav was among the first 13 worlds to join in the rebellion, it was never a major contributor to arms or manpower for the newly formed United Insurrectionist Front, serving primarily as a source of agriculture. Despite this, Ilarion enlisted in the 8th Kraskav Light Infantry Regiment at the age of 17, and quickly found himself engaged in the Summer Offensive on the world of Grantsa. In this front, and in others over the course of the next twenty years, he distinguished himself in combat and behind enemy lines. The 8th Kraskav became renowned for its success in asymmetric conflicts against the much larger Arkontine army, and despite only being an NCO, Ilarion become among its most well known members. However, after the unit was decimated in the Battle of Agnar Falls, Ilarion was transferred to a new front: the upcoming Tournament between nations. UIF leadership had determined that, if they could win this tournament, then the galaxy would see the martial prowess of the organization, and greater support for their cause could be achieved.

Weapons or abilities: While Ilarion is only a normal human, he is quite skilled in a number of regards, and has been very well equipped for this engagement. While not the best, he is an above-average marksman, and is a master of putting together improvised weapons. Especially explosives. He is also quite skilled at camouflaging himself and in surviving in hostile wilderness. For this mission, he is equipped with six remote-detonated plastic explosives, and eighteen small "toe popper" style anti-personnel mines.

He is additionally outfitted with a high-capacity M36 machine pistol fitted with a detachable folding stock. This select-fire weapon fires ultra-low caliber projectiles at hypersonic speeds, which tends to do very nasty things to exposed flesh but very little against armour.

Ilarion also carries around a hatchet, as well as a suppressed G15 carbine fitted with a hybrid sight, which fires armour piercing rounds of a marginally higher caliber than the M36 at somewhat slower, but still supersonic, speeds. The first magazine it is equipped with is a drum mag, but all others he carries on his person are normal 60 round box mags(They are pretty small bullets, after-all).

Lastly, in terms of weapons, he carries an L18 Grenade Discharger, essentially an ultra-light[compared to other, similar weapons], compact mortar with a minimum firing distance of 45 meters. Like other mortars, it needs to be planted firmly on the ground to use, but can be folded up and carried relatively simply.

For any other occasion, this may seem overkill. But, given the competition, it's just not enough to keep up. As such, Ilarion has been granted access to an experimental system for the purposes of evening the playing field and, of course, for field trials.

The Titus Experimental Powered Armour Platform is that. Unlike the traditional image of powered armour, this is not some hulking tank suit. Instead, the Titus pattern is designed with the express goal of achieving sheer speed and maneuverability. Artificial muscles, along with an exo-skeleton, are present and designed to make the wearer move as fast as possible within the ability of an ordinary human to still be able to react and move effectively. It is additionally equipped with a number of thrusters to allow course corrections, sudden directional changes, and brief movements across sheer surfaces like walls or cliff faces. It does not grant any significant boosts in strength, beyond a slight improvement to allow the wearer to carry equipment more or less unhindered. The intent is to make the wearer difficult to track visually, and thus difficult to hit rather than just being able to shrug off damage. The suit itself is designed to be worn under a slightly modified UIF ceramic plate carrier, and is painted in UIF Autumn Forest camouflage. The suit battery itself is expected to be able to last through the duration of the tournament, but depending on the levels of stress and use of thrusters, and on how long the tournament itself goes on, it may give out prior to this point. The suit is designed to be compatible with the standard UIF respirator helmet, which comes included.

The most important tool of all, however, is his venerable M09 Pattern Trench Shovel, which has been sharpened along its edges to create a rather nasty melee weapon as well as a nice digger.

OOC Section
RP sample:I'm Communist Volkstrad in this
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: HaX
Last edited by The United Insurrectionist Front on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Bismuth, The Nerfed Wanderer

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:13 am

Nation Section
Nation name: The Great and Unified Dominion of the Holy Hexagon Empire
Leader: Our Overseer, Zephos Hexagon
Government type: Anthropocentrist one-party totalitarian empire
Size: The Hexagon currently controls about more than fifty universes in their own Multiverse, and are currently attempting to colonize three more, namely, the Ceres Multiverse, where they are met with intense resistance, the Jade Multiverse, where they are somewhat revered by its inhabitants, and this Multiverse, which, the Hexagon has named, Pathos.

Character Section
Character name: "Bismuth"
His real name is Samuel Reginald Graham.

Appearance:

Bismuth has a large, slightly muscular build. Fit, but not athletic. In accordance to Hexagon Law, he has never taken off his armor, giving his skin a deathly pale colour. He has black, unkempt hair, and a black, messy beard.

Bismuth wears the standard Hexagon uniform, a white shirt displaying his rank on his left arm, and sewn on his left breast, a pocket. He also wears black padded pants, offering slight protection on his legs. Black combat boots cover his feet, and a dark gray bulletproof vest covers his torso.

Several thin, but durable plates of a strong, yet light synthetic metal, Black Xenaphetamine (which is not related to the drug, Methamphetamine), cover parts of his shoulders, arms, and groin. The bulletproof vest itself has numerous pouches and pockets sewn into the fabric, where Bismuth's ammunition, grenades, tools, and devices are kept. He also wears black heavy-duty gloves for protection, and a special gas mask to protect him from dangerous airborne chemicals, up to 320nm. The eyeholes of the gas mask are opaque, but cameras installed at the front of his mask enable him to see. The cameras are connected directly to his optic nerves, which continuously send him visual information in real time. The mask gives Bismuth the ability to see in night vision or in thermal.

Switching the cameras of the mask to different wavelengths will cause the lens of the cameras to produce a faint amount of light, from a bright deep red, to a light green when switching to thermal and night vision, respectively. Because of the direct connection of the cameras to Bismuth's optic nerves, he is easily disoriented from bright lights. Flashing a torch into Bismuth's face while he is currently in night vision, or lighting an inferno while he is currently in thermal, will force his mask cameras to shut down in order to protect his nerves. This will temporarily blind him for a minute or two. While his mask his shut down, he is unable to switch cameras.

The gas mask is bulletproof, and can stop medium caliber bullets.

He also wears a black combat helmet, and a black woolen balaclava that covers the entirety of his head, save for his face. His clothing covers his entire body. In order to prevent his body from overheating, temperature regulators are installed in his vest, which cool him down or warm him up, depending on his current temperature.

All of these are covered be a dark gray cloak, which Bismuth wears all the time. All of his clothing, save for his cloak and his balaclava, are woven in thick Actinum fibers, a synthetic metal, which makes his clothing impervious to fire, acid, and low caliber weaponry. This also gives him a slight resistance to explosion. His vest is filled with several layers of Actinum plating, and is woven in Gray Xenaphetamine fibers.

Armor-piercing ammunition can easily rip through Bismuth's clothing, but even more firepower is required to push through his vest. The Xenaphetamine plates on his shoulders and arms are the most durable pieces of armor Bismuth has, as they can withstand even the most strongest of attacks. However, they only cover a small part of his body.

Bismuth weighs about 55 kilograms without his armor, 70 kilograms with his armor, and 80 kilograms when Bismuth is carrying his complete gear. His height is measured at atleast 6'2.

Brief bio: Bismuth is a Reconnaissance and Infiltration Trooper of the Hexagon, specializing in stealth and quick and silent attacks from afar, he is trained in long ranged combat, and medium ranged combat.

Skilled in surviving harsh environments, and accurately pinpointing and silencing individuals, Bismuth is more than capable of surviving inside enemy territory. However, he is not the best in his class, but he has seen more action than any of his other troopers. He was originally an Orbital Strike Team member, but his fear of heights caused him to be moved into the ranks of the RIT. His other fears include, tight spaces, holes, clowns, drowning, and cats.

Not particularly skilled in hand to hand combat, Bismuth fights akin to a drunk man when he does. He knows of his weakness, and would try to gain distance from others when engaged in combat.

Three years from now, Bismuth will be transported into the Ceres Multiverse, wandering aimlessly across different hostile universes, in a futile attempt to get back home.
Weapons or abilities:

The SL-12 Silencer

The P1-028 Spectre Zero

The Olympus
Think metal arm bands that enable agents to access the Hexagon Mainframe and different support assets, and gain special abilities through different attachments that can be installed in the Olympus. These arm bands also provide a constant connection to the nearest Hexagon Central Command and Control Center. Bismuth is currently wearing two of these arm bands, giving him eight possible slots for attachments.

Successfully damaging the Olympus will temporarily disable it, preventing Bismuth from accessing any of his attachments.

However, strangely, some unknown effect present in this dimension has prevented Bismuth the use of most of his attachments of his Olympus. He is only limited to two attachments.

The current attachments of Bismuth's Olympuses are placed in the spoiler below.
Scrambler Relay - It emits and scatters dispersion particles into the air, disarming any guided projectiles and disrupting thermal, biometric, and other sensors. It makes the user practically invisible to anyone trying to track him down. It is also used to eliminate all TF particles near the agent. (Magic and stuff.) It lasts for thirty seconds, before powering off. It takes fifteen seconds to recover.

The Scrambler Relay is only effective against heat-seeking missiles, target locks, and magic. Bullets can still harm Bismuth, as well as any other explosive or melee weaponry. This attachment is installed is Bismuth's left Olympus.

RAV-B Fireguard - The Retractable Actinum-Void Blade is an attachment for the Olympus. A one and a half foot blade is attached to the Olympus, and Samuel will be able to extend or retract it to his liking. The blade is about 1.5 feet long, 1 inch in width, and 250 micrometers in thickness. Small Void Modules are attached to the blade, allowing the agent to cut through stronger materials. This attachment is present in Bismuth's right Olympus.

It sometimes sticks.

The Quantum - A special device used by Hexagon agents on the field. It is a small watch that enables Bismuth to instantly travel across short distances. It also enables Bismuth to travel across dimensions, across universes, and across time itself. However, due to the severe anomalies in this strange dimension, it severely limits his chronomanipulation capabilities. However, it would quickly shut down when used six times in a short amount of time, allowing it to cool down.

The R2-M Round Recovery Module - A small, portable machine that is used by Hexagon agents on long missions. This small fabricator prints bullets at a slow speed, impractical for short-term missions, but useful in the long run. It prints about 12 bullets per hour, or 96 bullets in eight hours.

Leaving it activated while jostling it around might cause it to jam, which could cause the RRM to spontaneously explode, killing the agent holding it and severely injuring others.

It is only compatible with Hexagon manufactured ammunition.

MD-25B Invictus - The MD-25B Invictus is a special device given to high ranking personnel in the field. It fabricates a special kind of liquid filled with nanomachines that mend wounds, gashes, and punctures, as well as destroy poison, viruses, and bacterium, five hundred thousand times more faster than natural healing. It, however, cannot fix broken bones, irreversible types of damage, or failing organs. The fluid is pumped into a syringe, which is sterilized and capped in order to prevent foreign objects from contaminating the serum. It holds a maximum of five syringes.

OOC Section
RP sample: Does "The Lightning War: Rise of Nations" count? Because truthfully, it's the first RP that I've ever joined in NS. Well, the second one. The first one I had joined died before the IC was created.
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X]

Bismuth's soul is yours.
Last edited by The Hexagon Industries on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:28 am

Tag.
E

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:49 am

The United Insurrectionist Front wrote:Nation Section
Nation name:The United Insurrectionist Front
Leader: Admiral Isaija Stojanev
Government type: Provisional Military Government/Interstellar Semi-Tributary Empire
Size: Roughly one and a half solar systems; Size fluctuates due to ongoing conflict in the region.

Character Section
Character name: Sergeant Major Ilarion Grozdanev Trajanov
Appearance: A 37 year old man with dark brown hair, going grey early due to the stress of constant conflict. Said hair is cut fairly short, but he does possess a rather scruffy but closely-trimmed beard and moustache. Eyes as grey as stone peak out from under a firm brow, always gazing beyond what they are turned to. Dark bags under them stick out sorely against an otherwise pale complexion. Ilarion's figure is that of a soldier, well muscled due to active use, but not built like a body-builder. He bears a number of scars, but most of them aren't particularly noticeable or serious. Roughly 6'2 in height. Typically dressed in UIF uniform, in this case the splinter patterned UIF Autumn Forest, with standard Kraskav style long boots.

Brief bio: Ilarion was born on the world of Kraskav, in the Arkontine Dominion, in the decade leading up to the Aizo Rebellion. While Kraskav was among the first 13 worlds to join in the rebellion, it was never a major contributor to arms or manpower for the newly formed United Insurrectionist Front, serving primarily as a source of agriculture. Despite this, Ilarion enlisted in the 8th Kraskav Light Infantry Regiment at the age of 17, and quickly found himself engaged in the Summer Offensive on the world of Grantsa. In this front, and in others over the course of the next twenty years, he distinguished himself in combat and behind enemy lines. The 8th Kraskav became renowned for its success in asymmetric conflicts against the much larger Arkontine army, and despite only being an NCO, Ilarion become among its most well known members. However, after the unit was decimated in the Battle of Agnar Falls, Ilarion was transferred to a new front: the upcoming Tournament between nations. UIF leadership had determined that, if they could win this tournament, then the galaxy would see the martial prowess of the organization, and greater support for their cause could be achieved.

Weapons or abilities: While Ilarion is only a normal human, he is quite skilled in a number of regards, and has been very well equipped for this engagement. While not the best, he is an above-average marksman, and is a master of putting together improvised weapons. Especially explosives. He is also quite skilled at camouflaging himself and in surviving in hostile wilderness. For this mission, he is equipped with six remote-detonated plastic explosives, and eighteen small "toe popper" style anti-personnel mines.

He is additionally outfitted with a high-capacity M36 machine pistol fitted with a detachable folding stock. This select-fire weapon fires ultra-low caliber projectiles at hypersonic speeds, which tends to do very nasty things to exposed flesh but very little against armour.

Ilarion also carries around a hatchet, as well as a suppressed G15 carbine fitted with a hybrid sight, which fires armour piercing rounds of a marginally higher caliber than the M36 at somewhat slower, but still supersonic, speeds. The first magazine it is equipped with is a drum mag, but all others he carries on his person are normal 60 round box mags(They are pretty small bullets, after-all).

Lastly, in terms of weapons, he carries an L18 Grenade Discharger, essentially an ultra-light[compared to other, similar weapons], compact mortar with a minimum firing distance of 45 meters. Like other mortars, it needs to be planted firmly on the ground to use, but can be folded up and carried relatively simply.

For any other occasion, this may seem overkill. But, given the competition, it's just not enough to keep up. As such, Ilarion has been granted access to an experimental system for the purposes of evening the playing field and, of course, for field trials.

The Titus Experimental Powered Armour Platform is that. Unlike the traditional image of powered armour, this is not some hulking tank suit. Instead, the Titus pattern is designed with the express goal of achieving sheer speed and maneuverability. Artificial muscles, along with an exo-skeleton, are present and designed to make the wearer move as fast as possible within the ability of an ordinary human to still be able to react and move effectively. It is additionally equipped with a number of thrusters to allow course corrections, sudden directional changes, and brief movements across sheer surfaces like walls or cliff faces. It does not grant any significant boosts in strength, beyond a slight improvement to allow the wearer to carry equipment more or less unhindered. The intent is to make the wearer difficult to track visually, and thus difficult to hit rather than just being able to shrug off damage. The suit itself is designed to be worn under a slightly modified UIF ceramic plate carrier, and is painted in UIF Autumn Forest camouflage. The suit battery itself is expected to be able to last through the duration of the tournament, but depending on the levels of stress and use of thrusters, and on how long the tournament itself goes on, it may give out prior to this point. The suit is designed to be compatible with the standard UIF respirator helmet, which comes included.

The most important tool of all, however, is his venerable M09 Pattern Trench Shovel, which has been sharpened along its edges to create a rather nasty melee weapon as well as a nice digger.

OOC Section
RP sample:I'm Communist Volkstrad in this
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: HaX

Accepted. Ilarion’s location will be marked on the map with purple (8000F5)

The Hexagon Industries wrote:
Nation Section
Size: The Hexagon currently controls about more than fifty universes in their own Multiverse, and are currently attempting to colonize three more, namely, the Ceres Multiverse, where they are met with intense resistance, the Jade Multiverse, where they are somewhat revered by its inhabitants, and this Multiverse, which, the Hexagon has named, Pathos.

Character Section
Character name: Bismuth
Appearance:
[spoiler=Picture](Image)

Bismuth has a large, slightly muscular build. Fit, but not athletic. In accordance to Hexagon Law, he has never taken off his armor, giving his skin a deathly pale colour. He has black, unkempt hair, and a black, messy beard.

Bismuth wears the standard Hexagon uniform, a white shirt displaying his rank on his left arm, and sewn on his left breast, a pocket. He also wears black padded pants, offering slight protection on his legs. Black combat boots cover his feet, and a dark gray bulletproof vest covers his torso.

Several thin, but durable plates of a strong, yet light synthetic metal, Black Xenaphetamine (which is not related to the drug, Methamphetamine), cover parts of his shoulders, arms, and groin. The bulletproof vest itself has numerous pouches and pockets sewn into the fabric, where Bismuth's ammunition, grenades, tools, and devices are kept. He also wears black heavy-duty gloves for protection, and a special gas mask to protect him from dangerous airborne chemicals, up to 320nm. The eyeholes of the gas mask are opaque, but cameras installed at the front of his mask enable him to see. The cameras are connected directly to his optic nerves, which continuously send him visual information in real time. The mask gives Bismuth the ability to see in night vision or in thermal.

Switching the cameras of the mask to different wavelengths will cause the lens of the cameras to produce a faint amount of light, from a bright deep red, to a light green when switching to thermal and night vision, respectively. Because of the direct connection of the cameras to Bismuth's optic nerves, he is easily disoriented from bright lights. Flashing a torch into Bismuth's face while he is currently in night vision, or lighting an inferno while he is currently in thermal, will force his mask cameras to shut down in order to protect his nerves. This will temporarily blind him for a minute or two. While his mask his shut down, he is unable to switch cameras.

He also wears a black combat helmet, and a black woolen balaclava that covers the entirety of his head, save for his face. His clothing covers his entire body. In order to prevent his body from overheating, temperature regulators are installed in his vest, which cool him down or warm him up, depending on his current temperature.

All of these are covered be a dark gray cloak, which Bismuth wears all the time. All of his clothing, save for his cloak and his balaclava, are woven in thick Actinum fibers, a synthetic metal, which makes his clothing impervious to fire, acid, and low caliber weaponry. This also gives him a slight resistance to explosion. His vest is filled with several layers of Actinum plating, and is woven in Gray Xenaphetamine fibers.

Armor-piercing ammunition can easily rip through Bismuth's clothing, but even more firepower is required to push through his vest. The Xenaphetamine plates on his shoulders and arms are the most durable pieces of armor Bismuth has, as they can withstand even the most strongest of attacks. However, they only cover a small part of his body.

Bismuth weighs about 55 kilograms without his armor, 70 kilograms with his armor, and 80 kilograms when Bismuth is carrying his complete gear. His height is measured at atleast 6'2.

Brief bio: Bismuth is a Reconnaissance and Infiltration Trooper of the Hexagon, specializing in stealth and quick and silent attacks from afar, he is trained in long ranged combat, and medium ranged combat.

Skilled in surviving harsh environments, and accurately pinpointing and silencing individuals, Bismuth is more than capable of surviving inside enemy territory. However, he is not the best in his class, but he has seen more action than any of his other troopers. He was originally an Orbital Strike Team member, but his fear of heights caused him to be moved into the ranks of the RIT. His other fears include, tight spaces, holes, clowns, drowning, and cats.

Three years from now, Bismuth will be transported into the Ceres Multiverse, wandering aimlessly across different hostile universes, in a futile attempt to get back home.
Weapons or abilities:

The SL-12 Silencer

The P1-028 Spectre Zero

The Olympus
Think metal arm bands that enable agents to access the Hexagon Mainframe and different support assets, and gain special abilities through different attachments that can be installed in the Olympus. These arm bands also provide a constant connection to the nearest Hexagon Central Command and Control Center. Bismuth is currently wearing two of these arm bands, giving him eight possible slots for attachments.

Successfully damaging the Olympus will temporarily disable it, preventing Bismuth from accessing any of his attachments.

Kinetic Barrier Motherboard -
The Kinetic Barrier is an attachment of the Olympus. Coating the user in a field of electromagnetic energy, it repels any metallic object outside the field with a powerful force, flinging the object away. Magic is also deflected.

However, weapons such as wooden or stone clubs, maces, or spears are now affected by the field.

Scrambler Relay - It emits and scatters dispersion particles into the air, disarming any guided projectiles and disrupting thermal, biometric, and other sensors. It makes the user practically invisible to anyone trying to track him down. It is also used to eliminate all TF particles near the agent. (Magic and stuff.) It lasts for thirty seconds, before powering off. It takes fifteen seconds to recover.

The Scrambler Relay is only effective against heat-seeking missiles, target locks, and magic. Bullets can still harm Samuel, as well as any other explosive or melee weaponry.

Chronos Actuator - The Chronos Actuator is a device that can be attached to the Olympus. It emits high-density Chronus particles that quicken time around the user. Making him move faster than anyone else around him, relatively. The effect lasts for five seconds, or about ten seconds to the unaffected. It needs ten seconds to recharge.

Kinetic Shield Generator - Note, that the Kinetic Barrier and the Kinetic Shield are two very different objects and devices.

The Kinetic Shield is a device that you can deploy from your Olympus. It deploys numerous positively and negatively charged Delirium Ions into the air, and arranges them into an elliptical dome, that encases the user. The dome is made out of ten layers of Delirium Ions, which are practically invisible to the naked eye. When it detects something headed it's way, the Delirium Ions magnetize and form a solid plate on the path of the incoming projectile, stopping it as it gets contact with the magnetized ions. The effect is indefinite, and the dome can hold out for a hundred thousand years of continuous usage before even showing signs of breaking down. However, the shield can be weakened by an extreme blast of TF-0, which weakens and destroys each layer of Delirium in every two blasts. Every layer lost weakens the protective dome. Now, if the shield is completely depleted, it would take about five hours to regenerate, until it can be used again.

Even if the KS can protect Samuel from projectiles, it cannot protect him from extreme temperature. And, like I said, magic can weaken the shield. Twenty strikes should be enough to shatter it.

Subterfuge Illusion Module - The Subterfuge is a device that can be installed into the Olympus. It is a small device that the subject can use to create holographic projections of itself. The holographic projections are able to emit some sort of signal that tricks a sensor into detecting a real human when seen. The projections themselves create heat, and are able to detect in life sensors. It is mostly used for intimidation, escapes, and of course, subterfuge. It can be used for thirty seconds, before burning out. After cooling off for about fifteen seconds, however, it can be used again.

The module fails to work in temperatures above 120°F.

HA2-PM Module - The Hexagon Attachment Anti-Personnel Mine Module is a small device, which is basically a small printer programmed to do one specific thing: create a landmine the size of a quarter. When stepped on, it detonates and sprays an amount of fortified Green Xenaphetamine spines, which detonate after three seconds, and a compressed volume of Fluoroantimonic acid. This causes any metal armor to corrode, and the person to be severely injured. It produces a mine in twenty seconds, and is able to hold three at the same time.

Samuel always forgets that he has this attachment.

MSL-RL Genesis - The Micro Self-Loading Rocket Launcher is an attachment of the Olympus. It has a built in CB(A small fabricator), creating small micro rockets that pack explosives that are equivalent to two grenade blasts. It has about two barrels, allowing for simultaneous or for faster firing speed. A single barrel fires about 180 rockets per second. The fastest firing rate that it is able to perform, is about three hundred and sixty rockets per second.

It frequently experiences jamming.

RAV-B Fireguard - The Retractable Actinum-Void Blade is an attachment for the Olympus. A one and a half foot blade is attached to the Olympus, and Samuel will be able to extend or retract it to his liking. The blade is about 1.5 feet long, 1 inch in width, and 250 micrometers in thickness. Small Void Modules are attached to the blade, allowing the agent to cut through stronger materials.

It sometimes sticks.

The Quantum - A special device used by Hexagon agents on the field. It is a small watch that enables Bismuth to instantly travel across short distances. It also enables Bismuth to travel across dimensions, across universes, and across time itself. However, due to the severe anomalies in this strange dimension, it severely limits his chronomanipulation capabilities. However, it would quickly shut down when used six times in a short amount of time, allowing it to cool down.

The R2-M Round Recovery Module - A small, portable machine that is used by Hexagon agents on long missions. This small fabricator prints bullets at a slow speed, impractical for short-term missions, but useful in the long run. It prints about 12 bullets per hour, or 96 bullets in eight hours.

Leaving it activated while jostling it around might cause it to jam, which could cause the RRM to spontaneously explode, killing the agent holding it and severely injuring others.

MD-25B Invictus - The MD-25B Invictus is a special device given to high ranking personnel in the field. It fabricates a special kind of liquid filled with nanomachines that mend wounds, gashes, and punctures, as well as destroy poison, viruses, and bacterium, five hundred thousand times more faster than natural healing. It, however, cannot fix broken bones, irreversible types of damage, or failing organs. The fluid is pumped into a syringe, which is sterilized and capped in order to prevent foreign objects from contaminating the serum. It holds a maximum of five syringes.

OOC Section
RP sample: Does "The Lightning War: Rise of Nations" count? Because truthfully, it's the first RP that I've ever joined in NS. Well, the second one. The first one I had joined died before the IC was created.

Tell me if Bismuth's weapons are too overpowered.

Netherspace wrote:6. Your soul and all other souls in your possession are now property of the Unknown God-Emperor and its affiliates.

Do we really need to follow this rule?
[/spoiler]

I say that you should either nerf or completely remove the Olympus, or if it means to much to his character, then just delete a few other weapons. He just has too many different tools and abilities. Other than that, he seems like an interesting character, who I would be interested in seeing in the game. Denied until further notice.

Also, yes you do.
Last edited by Netherspace on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 am

I have created a post for the Arena Guardian, Naralka. She will be greeting the champions and controlling the Arena.
Last edited by Netherspace on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Netherspace wrote:I say that you should either nerf or completely remove the Olympus, or if it means to much to his character, then just delete a few other weapons. He just has too many different tools and abilities.

Okay, reduced the number of Bismuth's Olympus Attachments to only two. Strangely, I never noticed that I posted the finished, yet unpolished draft of my app.

I put Samuel instead of Bismuth in the 'Olympus' Attachments' spoiler. *facepalm*

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:00 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:
Nation Section

Character Section
Character name: Bismuth
Appearance:
[spoiler=Picture](Image)

Not particularly skilled in hand to hand combat, Bismuth fights akin to a drunk man when he does. He knows of his weakness, and would try to gain distance from others when engaged in combat.

Weapons or abilities:

The SL-12 Silencer

The P1-028 Spectre Zero

The Olympus

However, strangely, some unknown effect present in this dimension has prevented Bismuth the use of most of his attachments of his Olympus. He is only limited to two attachments.

The Scrambler Relay is only effective against heat-seeking missiles, target locks, and magic. Bullets can still harm Bismuth, as well as any other explosive or melee weaponry. This attachment is installed is Bismuth's left Olympus.

RAV-B Fireguard - The Retractable Actinum-Void Blade is an attachment for the Olympus. A one and a half foot blade is attached to the Olympus, and Samuel will be able to extend or retract it to his liking. The blade is about 1.5 feet long, 1 inch in width, and 250 micrometers in thickness. Small Void Modules are attached to the blade, allowing the agent to cut through stronger materials. This attachment is present in Bismuth's right Olympus.

It sometimes sticks.

OOC Section

Bismuth's soul is yours.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Accepted. Bismuth’s location will be marked on the map with green (004000).

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Bump

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Every RP I go to, would die within days after my arrival. For I have become Death, Destroyer of Threads.

Also, anyone still here?

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Yep.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:33 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:Every RP I go to, would die within days after my arrival. For I have become Death, Destroyer of Threads.

Also, anyone still here?

I’m waiting for two more to join. I don’t want this to die, but I also don’t want to start with too few people.

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:51 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:Every RP I go to, would die within days after my arrival. For I have become Death, Destroyer of Threads.

Also, anyone still here?

Hey, hey not my problem if a main players decides to jump off a cliff into the deep blue sea never to be seen again.I’m disappointed as much as you are, Hexagon.

And Netherface do you have any issue with my character Victor going full maximum madness in the battle arena?
Last edited by -The Imperial Federation- on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents