NATION

PASSWORD

The Lost Jedi Padawan (FT, Now Closed, SIGN UP&OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Bio are always good, indeed I can make one for Rolar if you'all wish
FT

The Vrijheid Republic (Not the Order of the Light)

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Right...it'll help me keep track anyways. So here it is...

Name: Nikowa Yomatsu
Physical Characteristics: Stands at six and a half feet tall and wieghing in at roughly 230 lbs, most of it muscle, though he does have a thin rather deceptive layer of fat. Fair skin, bright blue eyes and black hair which he wears in a ponytail down to the middle of his back, as well as a breaded chin beard that hangs about to the top of his chest.

Mental/Social Characteristics: Nikowa has a rather conflicting personality. He is gruff, and almost abrasive at times, yet unfailingly polite to women as is Mereshkan custom. He is calm and reserved when first met, yet once he gets to know a person is loud and boistrous, always ready with a smile and a joke. He is an experienced soldier, having served in the continuous clan wars that persist on his home planet. He has a taste for alcohol, perhaps too much so, and is almost unbearably proud, as is common amongst the landholding warrior class he belongs to. Also pertaining to his title of Samurai, the man can be extremely touchy about the honour of himself and his family, and has a habit of challenging those he has felt wronged him to duels.

Equipment:
A Mereshkan katana, a bit longer than most to compensate for his height, as well as a shorter "wakizashi", both worn at the belt. They are both forged with a process unique to Mereshka, that renders it impervious even to the weapons of a Jedi, and with a thin plasma projecton that can cut through most metals. He also owns a suit of armour native to the Mereshkan Samurai. Mereshkan's are known to boast that the armour can shield a man from near anything, from a blaster to a lightsaber, though this hasn't been properly tested, and is in all likelihood an exageration, as Mereshkan's seem to be able to kill each other quite well in their clan wars.

Hows this look?
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

hmmmmm can't reveal a lot about my character, given hi splethora of surprises but I'll see what i can do

Name: IG-72
Classification: Assassin Droid
Affiliation: The F799 Criminal Syndicate
Armament:Flamethrower, Pulse cannon, DAS-430 electromagnetic projectile launcher, Repeating blaster, Sonic stunner, Paralysis cord, Poison gas, Trilon gas, Concussion grenade,Throwing flechettes, Trifaraleen gas, Wide-dispersal radiation grenades, Computer input port, Blaster reflective palms, Highly advanced trackers, Armor nearly impenetrable from external attack, Cutting laser in finger on right arm, Extremely fast reflexes, even by droid standards; the droid managed to kill an enemy combatant by calmly and methodically calculating the trajectory of an incoming laser bolt, deciding to deflect the bolt instead of dodging it, and furthermore making sure that his deflected beam reflected at just the right angle to kill the advancing soldier who had fired upon him -all in the microseconds that it took the laser bolt to travel from the gun to his position. , Extreme physical strength.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

Mereshka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

So...is there any particular reason my character seems to be ignored?
Current RP projects:

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 pm

By the time your person moved in, the jedi was already out of ear-shot, it's not on purpose, just have you guy catch up with them later that day, or maybe the next.
FT

Mereshka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Eh, fair nuff I suppose...though that does leave him to deal with the droid all alone...ah well, he'll manage.
Current RP projects:

Alterf
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Alterf » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh. :) Room for a Meltradi-esque megamorph to draw some heat off your Jedi if things get too hot? Seems like you could use a violent distraction or two, and Alterf could easily have a scout on the ground looking for their resident Macguffin metal.

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 pm

We've already got too many people involvved. Hence the 'Now CLosed' bit.
FT

Alterf
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Alterf » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 pm

my apoligies. *bow and ninja vanish*

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Jedi Personnel Holocron

Name: Rolar Fel
Species: Human
Affiliation: Jedi Order of the Light, Vrijheid Republic
Height: 5' 7''
Hair: Brown, Short
Eyes: Blue
Position: Jedi Padawan, Jedi Guardian
Lightsaber: Single, Blue

History

Like all Jedi in the Republic, Rolar's parents offered their child to the Order once it became clear that she was force-sensitive. She was then taken to the Temple on Jedizo Island were she began her training. Part of Arcadia Clan, she grew, both as a Human being, and as a Jedi Youngling over the next decade and a bit. Then, on her thirteenth birthday, her dream came true, she was chosen by a Jedi Knight as his Padawan.

Over the next eight years, Rolar would thrive in her training and soon acheived skill with a lightsaber, and a competent grasp of the force, with a particular talent in force healing. As such, she was designatted a Jedi Guardian, and her training reflected that.

Skills

A Excellent Lightsaber duelist, she is uunmatched by the vast majority of Padawan's her age, and has been known to best a few Knights on accasion whilst practising. Adding to this she has a competent command of the force, and is able to use it to her advanage. She is also skilled in Force Healing, both on herself and to her allies.
FT

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: #123 (leader), #124, #125, #126
Classification: Drej Hunters
Affiliation: The Drej
Armament: being pure energy, they can change their arms to an assortment of weapons, from small energy guns, to bladed energy swords, much like a light saber.

sorry, theres not much i can give, because, well, they are just soldiers.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Confused about my races in FT Posts?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83369

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents