NATION

PASSWORD

The Lost Jedi Padawan (FT, Now Closed, SIGN UP&OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Lost Jedi Padawan (FT, Now Closed, SIGN UP&OOC)

Postby Order of the Light- » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Premise: Jedi Padawan Rolar Fel is an eighteen year old padawan, she and her master were on a routine patrol of somewhere when they are attacked, Rolar manages to escape, but her Master is killed. Rolar's fighter has insufficant power to get her back to the Republic so she lands on a backward planet (NPC (Unless someone really wants to do this), and has to avoid the people who are coming after her long enough to get a signal to the Republic. Over the course of this, Rolar will go through all four jedi Trials, and when she returns to the republic (Which will happen) she'll be knigted.

Any takers?
Last edited by Order of the Light- on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
FT

The Vrijheid Republic (Not the Order of the Light)

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Order of the Light- wrote:Premise: Jedi Padawan Rolar Fel is an eighteen year old padawan, she and her master were on a routine patrol of somewhere when they are attacked, Rolar manages to escape, but her Master is killed. Rolar's fighter has insufficant power to get her back to the Republic so she lands on a backward planet (NPC (Unless someone really wants to do this), and has to avoid the people who are coming after her long enough to get a signal to the Republic. Over the course of this, Rolar will go through all four jedi Trials, and when she returns to the republic (Which will happen) she'll be knigted.

Any takers?

You could land on the planet Cinder, the people there are quite hostile to outsiders.
4/11/11

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:17 pm

I'm open. Who should I join as?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:18 pm

What would be our roles in this? I have an amusing notion of a minor paramilitary base on a nearby moon or something sending someone to investigate.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Essentially the basic principle is that it will take a Venator a week to make it out far enough (Precisly why the two Jedi were so far out will be explained), and Rolar has to survive for that time, so aside from the people chasing her, anyone else can play what ever they want to make her life hell (Unless you want to help) for that week.
FT

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm

FT

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm

per TG conversation:

F799 signs it's name to play an antagonistic problem for our hopelessly lost and endangered Jedi-to-be
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

Mu Cephei
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mu Cephei » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I would like to join if possible. I'm thinking of sending some black op guys to try to kidnap your lost Jedi. The reasoning is that Mu Cephei wants to dissect her and find our how the Force works among other things. That sounds good to you?

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Well the Padawan gets home safely...
FT

Mu Cephei
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mu Cephei » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Order of the Light- wrote:Well the Padawan gets home safely...

I'm not saying they are going to succeed. Just that that would be their goal. They can fail and the she can get away of course.

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm

OK.

For future peoples, someone who asissts teh padawan would be nice.

Also, IC thread is closed until F799 posts as he is playing the primary bad guyss
Last edited by Order of the Light- on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT

Trader Worlds
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trader Worlds » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

I'll aid the Padawan.
The Federation of Trader Worlds
Map of Trader Space
Puppet of Telvira
Attractive Teen Vs Droid... Result: Think about Shooting the droid.

The Gank Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gank Federation » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

hey, The Drej would like to hunt this jedi, if that is alright.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Confused about my races in FT Posts?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83369

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

A couple questions...one, is this still open?

And if it is, is it restricted to Star Wars only, or may I bring in my FT nation, or rather a character from said nation. Which would actually help you avoid the mods, who frown upon non NS RPs.
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Yanitza
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yanitza » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Are we allowed to be aliens?

Kaderba
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaderba » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:56 pm

I'll help hound the Padawan, the Kaderbians are quite Xenophobic and especially hate Force-Sensitives, thinking them to be an Abomination of Nature, although it doesn't stop em from "Rehabilitating" several for use in Hunter Squads through the use of Brainwashing and implants designed to regulate thought patterns to a Objective-Based pattern. Around 600 Years of Isolation from the rest of Humanity tends to make a nation untrusting of others. ;)

A Kaderbian Coalition Marine 'Hunter' Squad would be dispatched to quietly try to off the Padawan before he/she could make it to Knighthood when they are a bigger threat. While we wouldn't be the biggest threat we'd certianly be a decent obstecle to the Padawan.

Note: Hunters tend to make up 4 Man Squads, a Sniper, a "rehabilitated" Force-Sensitive Kaderbian skilled in Close Combat and 2 Assault Marines.

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 am

well, as I read it, I got a post up so ya'll feel free to begin if you've gotten approved. (Least I think I interpretted that right)

Also, to note, The Syndicate is interested in seeing the Padawan dead. Any assistance will be met with thankfulness, but anyone who "bungles" through, can expect to have a certain droid with a not so friendly disposition after them as well. Just an F.Y.I.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

Order of the Light-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Order of the Light- » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:55 am

Anyone up to now who has asked, can take part. Yes you can be your own NS nation, it's not star wars, it's just that my FT nation has a Republic-Like system and a Jedi Order. And yes you can be aliens.
FT

Concord Dawn Mandalore
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Concord Dawn Mandalore » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 pm

can i join?

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Just to clarify for all, IG-72 is a droid, as such he feels no emotions, in effect being emotionless. He is working to eliminate the jedi because she is a threat, not out of some personal vendetta.

Trader Worlds
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Trader Worlds » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 pm

You're using the IG-88 style droid, right?
Map of Trader Space
Puppet of Telvira

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 pm

yes he is ig-88 style, but is different in small minute points; hence the 72 designation. He might not be quite run of the mill SW either . . . . *que dramatic music

Trader Worlds
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Trader Worlds » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Why was the thread moved to F7?
Map of Trader Space
Puppet of Telvira

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Would you like a bio for the character I'm planning on using, or may I simply jump in?

I plan on helping the Jedi, if you're curious.
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents