NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates World War of 2010- 2013 (MT CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

NationStates World War of 2010- 2013 (MT CLOSED)

Postby Juthra » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 pm

It was there, in a world of democracy, empire, and evil, that the Axis Powers rose up against Allied nations. It was this that would set the pace for the future.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Naval Blokade

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm

8:50 pm Kathmandu, Nepal
India is under Naval Blockade of Great Nepal. All the ships to/from India will be blown up and sunk by our submarines and ships. All the ships including passenger liner to/from India is to be sunk. This is known as a "Operation Sea Lion". Ships lunched are:-
5000 non-ballistic subs
100 ballistic subs
500 Battleships
3 aircraft carriers
500 bombers
1000 fighters
100 warships.
This was approved by cabinet of Nepal unanimously and signed by the beloved dictator.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Founded: Sep 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

OOC: Sorry to break this IC thread. But should we set up multiple threads for multiple fronts? I think it would get confusing having the American, European, African, Asian, Oceanic, South American, Middle Eastern fronts all on one thread. Fill up fast.
"Live Free and Fight Hard to Keep It"

Head of State: Imperial President Alec Friid, son of Anderson Friid the Great, Fifth King of Licentia pro rus ruris
Head of Parliament: Prime Minister Jonaton Aldoni, Licentian Liberal Party

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:OOC: Sorry to break this IC thread. But should we set up multiple threads for multiple fronts? I think it would get confusing having the American, European, African, Asian, Oceanic, South American, Middle Eastern fronts all on one thread. Fill up fast.

OOC: Yep.... One for each war and One for diplomacy.

Courtsland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Hungary, Slovokia, and Czech Republic sign a treaty pronoucing them as one state. The new state name is Greater Hungary. Empress Maria Elizabeth reigns as its first leader. Empress Maria mobilizes troops to move on her Axis power allies's commands. Greater Hungary is in wait watching for the next move of her allies the Axis powers.
"God You're Awesome!"
"Empire by the People, for the People!"
"Reach out on faith, Break your Reality!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders
Holy Imperial Bishop-Bishop Dr. Ian Courts
Vice Holy Imperial Bishop- Bishop Dr. Nathan Mykes
Holy Imperial Head Elder- Elder Dr. Mary Jackson

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Courtsland wrote:Hungary, Slovokia, and Czech Republic sign a treaty pronoucing them as one state. The new state name is Greater Hungary. Empress Maria Elizabeth reigns as its first leader. Empress Maria mobilizes troops to move on her Axis power allies's commands. Greater Hungary is in wait watching for the next move of her allies the Axis powers.

Well this should go on Dimplomatic thread.

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm

8:50 pm Kathmandu, Nepal
India is under Naval Blockade of Great Nepal. All the ships to/from India will be blown up and sunk by our submarines and ships. All the ships including passenger liner to/from India is to be sunk. This is known as a "Operation Sea Lion". Ships lunched are:-
5000 non-ballistic subs
100 ballistic subs
1000 Battleships
3 aircraft carriers
500 bombers
1000 fighters
100 warships.
This was approved by cabinet of Nepal unanimously.

9:30 am Central Time Austin, Texas

Breaking News
My fellow Licentians. We live in a grand country with a rich history, but in the past years we have strayed from that history. We are an empire yet we have not expanded our borders in decades. I am speaking to you today to declare that we are once again going to expand our borders and demonstrate the dominance of the Licentian Empire. We will conquer our continent and lend aid to our allies of the Axis alliance in furthering their boarders. Our first action taken will be as follows.
The Navy of Licentia will been sent out to join the Naval Blockade of India. Along the way the Navy is instructed to claim all islands as land for the Empire. Any Allied ship in the Pacific will be attacked. This will be known as "Operation Island Grab"
To be sent out:
10 Nuclear Subs
210 Non-Ballistic Subs
20 Ballistic Subs
100 Battleships
5 Aircraft Carriers
200 Bombers
1500 WarHawk Fighters
25 Warships

Unanimous Vote by Congress and Cabinet signed by the Imperial President
Last edited by Licentia pro rus ruris on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Head of State: Imperial President Alec Friid, son of Anderson Friid the Great, Fifth King of Licentia pro rus ruris

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:15 pm

High charity 24 wrote:i am ready for a fight i shall pick my allies from there strength and there respect i will stand up with my 74,000 patriots strong and ready with my friends as my air-force, navy, army, and the police force my calvary will stock up my enemies bodies we shall bring fire to the enemies capital and my country will be known as the country that has won and will be never reckoned with

OOC: Did you sign up?

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

It has been decided that instead of a blockade of the Allies to the west, our Naval forces shall embark on a conquest of the Caribbean Islands. We expect no resistance and if any is met than it will be crushed. These islands will be key in staging a blockade of the East Coast.

Being sent are:
500 Battleships
200 Ballistic Subs
2 Aircraft Carriers
250 WarHawk Fighters
2000 Troop Transports
300 Warships
Last edited by Licentia pro rus ruris on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Invasion of Sri Lanka

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm

The "Operation Bliz" has been disapproved by national cabinet but the dictator immediately issued a decree which declared war on Srilanka.Army of 7 million, 20,000 main battle tanks, 1000 bombers, 1000 fighters, 10,000 artillery, have been send to Srilanka to secure it.

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Berlin, Germany

In Berlin, the Kaiser was ready to proclaim the duel proclamation. He knew this could spark off a major war, but he did not care. He needed the land

Kaiser Wilhelm IV: "Today, we greet you with great news. First, we have announced that Austria and Germany will unify, and the new name for our lands will be called the German Empire. We will still have the capital at Berlin, and both countries will be run from there. We will be the greatest country in the world, with the greatest allies in the Axis Powers. We will also say that we are looking for potential allies out West in the Benelux countries. That is all."

As the Kaiser stepped down from the podium, he knew that everyone would be at least put off for a couple of days by this announcement, which gave them time to prepare for the eventual invasion of Poland
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: What's going on here? I thought we were using our nation's names? Who is Germany, Who is India?
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: Is there an American Front thread up?

The Governor-General watched the satellite feeds of there southern neighbor main fleet leaving port from Texas and smiled soon there arrogant neighbors nation would be under siege by a massive armored blitz on there northern borders. "Field Marshal, when will the assault begin?" Field Marshal Marcus Ray looked at the Governor-General and responded with,"In 48 hours, sir. Operation North Fury will begin with the massive air strikes against there northern most cities and military bases, followed by a massive air drop and ground assault and Operation Blue Inferno will begin for we will consume them with our fires of righteous might." The Governor-General stood and turned around to face his Joint Chiefs and said," Soon we will have the southerners crying for mercy and we will give them none. Fleet Admiral Jacobson has said he will be ready to strike the enemy fleet in the gulf at the same time our assault begins on land." He raised his glass,"TO VICTORY" '

Commonwealth First and Second Fleets:
Super-Carriers: 10
Carriers: 20
Marine Assault ships: 10
Battleships: 300
Cruisers: 450
Destroyers: 500
Submarines: 500
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Meldaria wrote:OOC: What's going on here? I thought we were using our nation's names? Who is Germany, Who is India?

OOC: I cant remember all nations name.

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 pm

OOC: No American one yet. We should set one up.

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 pm

OOC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42747

Here is the thread for the American Front

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC: STOP STOP STOP! Before we do this a map needs to be established with different colors for each nation, and nations being labeled, just put a little Alliance of Axis symbol by the nation name to determine which they are. We can't have an effective RP without nation names being used. We need to modify the current map, and divide it by nations rather than alliance.
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

In the new palace Dictator Thomas Cravents was resting when his Foreign Adviser walked in.

"Your Excellency our allies have declared war on the nation of Vilank.”

The adviser said with her soothing voice.

“What areas does the Vilank Government control?”
Cravents responded.

“It controls Sri Lanka, Albania and Southern Korea.”
The adviser responded.
“Albania…We shall stay loyal with our alliance and declare war on the little nation.

Two days later Albanian-Greek Border.

Under the command of General Ernest Hawthorne the Wilconsonian Army crossed the border.

ORBAT
4-Army Divisions
2-Armor Divisions
2000-Artillery
250-Bomber
600-Fighters
300-Assault Helicopters
150-Transport Helicopters
9-Battleships
2-Aircraft carriers
15-Warships
10-transport ships
300-Non ballistic subs
4-Nuclear Subs
Last edited by Wilconson on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

To: The Axis Allies

We must inform you that we must recall our Navy from the blockade of India. We are facing threat of an attack from the Allied scum to the north. Any assistance would be welcomed but it is not dire need. We will win this war.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Geilinor will send 20 battleships to India. Die Axis!
Last edited by Geilinor on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Geilinor
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

A change must be made on the map. France was claimed by me and is on the Allies.

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: Geilinor, your country's too small to have 500 battleships. Even the US Navy doesn't have tht much
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Juthra wrote:OOC: Geilinor, your country's too small to have 500 battleships. Even the US Navy doesn't have tht much

Changed to 20

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm

With the Axis and the Allied Powers warring each other Nogolieaha turns to Russia as their expansion route. As Nogolieaha is neutral, aswell as Russia they don't see any red flags going up.
With the Russian population shrinking there be in no condition to campaign a full-blown out war with her Southern neighbor Kazakhstan. With the Kazakhstan Union consisting of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, were a match to be feared in the Asian continent. While other nations begin warring their enemies. President of the Union, President Reviv of Kazakhstan makes a speech to his Union's Councils.

Code: Select all
"I President Reviv of Kazakhstan and the United Union I hereby declare War on Russia.  Why as I agree with this, reason are follow:
-More Landmass.
-More natural resources, such as oil.
-Many shipyards an shipdocks.
-Open to the Arctic, Pacific and the Caspian Sea lanes.

With this I conclude an immediate mobilization of the Union's military an we begin our campaign as soon as the Union's officials vote an agree upon on our spending limit for this War.
DEFCON!
[1]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents