NATION

PASSWORD

Industry and Imperialism (Very Much Dead....)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:52 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:
Skarten wrote:Side on what?
If it's the war between me and altpeak,i'm telling you,As Altpeak himself said,the only danger WE Have is running out of ammo.
But that won't happen.

so in other words your the stronger nation?

Pretty much

Altpeak
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 pm

For now
Proud Member of the Economic Union of Communist States!

Romanussia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:12 pm

If only you guys talked this much on the IC...
XD
The Kingdom of Romanussia
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.
Capital: Traiana | Currency: Koson | Demonym: Romanus/Romanian

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Altpeak wrote:For now

Yeah,when i finish you i'll turn altpeak into a puppet-ish state.

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Glad to see you guys are in no conflict at all
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Imerisium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imerisium » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Skarten wrote:Side on what?
If it's the war between me and altpeak,i'm telling you,As Altpeak himself said,the only danger WE Have is running out of ammo.
But that won't happen.

Well if the only issue is bullets, I just connected Arcadia's arms industry to my trade route. XD So you don't need to worry about that!!

Altpeak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Skarten wrote:
Altpeak wrote:For now

Yeah,when i finish you i'll turn altpeak into a puppet-ish state.

Good luck trying.

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Y'all ready for this rude awakening IC post?

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Can't wait

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Thanks!

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Wait a second...

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Romanussia wrote:Wait a second...

I know its beautiful, I get that a lot.

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Did you just declare war on every single nation?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Romanussia wrote:Did you just declare war on every single nation?

Your 101% correct.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Looks like we've got our version of the Napoleonic War(s), here. Except, I somehow don't think that Antozoc will get quite as far.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Ummm.....

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm going to give you some time to rethink your decision

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Romanussia wrote:Ummm.....

I'll bring over troops to back you up, I'll send in Shock Battalions and the 51st Infantry Division, also what nations border to my south and how active are they?
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Altpeak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm

How do you even have that many men? I though we weren't supposed to have more than 1,000,000

As an aside, I propose a coalition. Who's with me?

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 pm

There are no over million-man armies. Also, yes, I join the coalition. Posting about it now. Can my monarch talk about joining during your coronation ceremony? I think that would be cool.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Altpeak wrote:How do you even have that many men? I though we weren't supposed to have more than 1,000,000

As an aside, I propose a coalition. Who's with me?

Vallonia is! The First Coalition against Antozoc begins...
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Romanussia wrote:There are no over million-man armies. Also, yes, I join the coalition. Posting about it now. Can my monarch talk about joining during your coronation ceremony? I think that would be cool.

he said his active army has over 4 million
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm

That's against rules. I can only allow 1,000, 000.

Romanussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm

BTW, new members of the first coalition, let us begin the establishment of this pact over the coronation ceremony in Altpeak, a fitting place.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents