NATION

PASSWORD

The Lightning War: Rise of Nations(CANCLED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independant Nations and Guilds
Envoy

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Before everyone continues posting... has each person in the roleplay actually posted at least once? I'm not sure they have, to be honest.
A 12.75 civilization, according to this index. Though it wasn't exact.
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
CING practices a form of communism that is closest to real life Trotskyism.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 pm

A list of accepted players, and their status.

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations
    Imperial Federation of Sovereign Systems [DORMANT]
    Rykil [FALLEN]
    Atkemri [FALLEN]
    Cybus1 [DORMANT]
    Verseterra [FALLEN]
    Apathyverse [ACTIVE]
    Pax Cybertronian [ACTIVE]
    Hammer Brittania [FALLEN]
    The Federation of Kendor [FALLEN]
    Boejoe [FALLEN]

United Liberation Front
    The Confederacy of Independant Nations and Guilds [ACTIVE]
    Universal Union of Panhumanity [MISSING]
    Gaozu [FALLEN]
    Nantoraka [ACTIVE]
    Ruskland-Preuben [FALLEN]

Neutral/Unknown
    Jackania Yugo [DORMANT]
    Imperial Regions of Commerce [MISSING]
    Netherspace [ACTIVE]
    The Hexagon Industries [ACTIVE]
    Higher Japan [ACTIVE]
    Volxohr [MISSING]

Active - Still at play.
Dormant - Posted a couple times before, but has ceased posting for an amount of time.
Missing - Posted at the early stages of the RP, but have ceased posting ever since.
Fallen - Never posted.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 am

Waiting for IF to post, right now.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:34 pm

For my next post, I think I'll have Bludgeon - he's one of the more religious Decepticons - try to contact Lepigio. I might have him be a Unicronist cultist as well. That, and I might have Scorponok have a dispute with two of his advisors (Mindwipe and Flatline), as well as him contacting Megatron for a status update.

If I remember to do so, I'll hopefully start to create my post soon. Maybe I'll start to create it by the end of this week.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Now that the canon in our nation has taken a dramatic shift, time to make a few changes in my next post including a time warping madwoman.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Higher Japan wrote:Now that the canon in our nation has taken a dramatic shift, time to make a few changes in my next post including a time warping madwoman.

That's interesting. :3

I'm waiting on a few other people to post before I make mine.
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm

CING, do you mind having a small volley of missiles filled with hallucination gas on Civurgrangten and followed up the usage of the Timeslash (right after the Madness Gas stopped working)? I may be able to tone down the sheer destruction of the latter, but I can't promise it won't end in ludicrous gibs for both though.
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 am

Apathyverse wrote:CING, do you mind having a small volley of missiles filled with hallucination gas on Civurgrangten and followed up the usage of the Timeslash (right after the Madness Gas stopped working)? I may be able to tone down the sheer destruction of the latter, but I can't promise it won't end in ludicrous gibs for both though.

The fuck? o.o

I might ask you to explain it a bit more... and be aware that the Confederacy has already harnessed the power of poison gas (chlorine, to be specific), and found means to protect their own people from it. (This cool invention called a "gas mask".) Mind you, it may take a while for those to start being handed out, they aren't used to enemies using stuff like that... seeing as most of the people they use chemical weapons on don't have their own chemical weapons.

Confederate March?

Caligolus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caligolus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 am

Nation: The Holy Empire of Caligolus
Leader: His Glorious Excellency, Galerius Illustris Augustus Severus Lupus Cornibus Maximinius Julianus Magnus Purpurus Celsus Lucius Attius Mancinus III, by the will of the gods, Holy Emperor of Caligolus of the Most Honorable and Distinguished House Illustris, King and Consul of Gurstom, of Echahar, of Chuegulania, of the Free State of Lobolen, of Bunovania, of Akandi, of Ashenfall, of the Free State of Karngestran, of Denema, of Ghostring, of Upper and Lower Haddenhelm, of Tobalenhi, of the Holy and Imperial Soveriegn Free State of Greater and Lesser Trendarenhalspen, Archconsul of Caligolus, Overlord of the Northern Spire, Soveriegn Ruler of the Greater Imperial Territories, Magister of the Free City of Cebelin, Magister of the Honorable Order of the Golden Eye, Magister of the Exalted and Regal Order of the House of Kings, Magister of the Distinguished Order of the House of Majesty, Conqueror of all the Land, Sea, and Sky, Master of The Ten Thousand Winds, Lord-Regent of all the Elements and Spirits, Protector of the World, the celebrated ruler of the land, who is crowned and rules by the glory of the Imperial gods, whose eye may see ten million things, and whose very decree forces the Sun to rise and set in acknowledgement of his divinely ordained rule.
Type of Government: Colonial Imperialist Theocratic Monarchy utilizing Hegemonic Principles to establish International Dominance
Who will you side with?
The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations?;[ ]
The United Liberation Front?;[ ]
Other:[?]
Intentions:
Caligolus has been an enemy of CING since CING's founding; long before any of you showed up, and will likely use the invasion by the Commonwealth as a diversion for their own forces to attack. However, it is unlikely, but possible that they may prove to be allies. Or they may decide to declare holy war on the Commonwealth as well. Depends on how diplomacy goes.

((PS, if none of you have noticed yet, this is a puppet of CING))
Current year: 20E 1533
Please call us "the Holy Empire" ICly, unless specifically referring to our primary ruling state.

Tier 3 Level 9 Type 9; a power 13 civilization according to this
PT/FanT - don't underestimate us just because we're PT, the FanT is strong with this one.

Yes our leader has a long title. No, that is not a self-appointed title, nor by choice. It is of political significance; excluding even one part of the title could lead to revolts.

This nation does not represent my actual views. Anyone who thinks otherwise can talk to our friendly inquisitors.
Medieval-esque politics meets colonization meets early firearms meets high magic meets eugenics meets early chemistry meets humorism that actually works meets trenches (because Fireball go brrr) meets 8 million crusades meets cosmic horror.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:58 am

tag
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 am

The Hexagon Industries wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:Hello again everyone.

P.S. I needed quite a long break from NationStates for a bit, sorry for not telling y'all. What's going on in the IC thus far?

Well, Jackania's fleet landed on a planet called Osiris-7, thinking the Confederacy was stationed there, Volxohr's men are getting ready to go to the Wartorn Plains using their Demonic Gateways, and Netherspace's Nyx appeared on a river in the Wartorn Plains, and is now headed north. And...that's about it. No new posts yet. I'm still waiting for someone to fire the first shot, though, so I could finally step in.

Now: Nyx and a Cybusian ship have arrived at Feicui Qiangcheng, the IF is attacking Nantoraka, Higher Japan has attacked some Confederate city and the UUP has come to protect it, Hexagon and Apathyverse have launched attacks on the Confederacy, and there’s an insane time jumping madwoman joining a blood hungry rampage.. (Tell me if I missed anything)
Last edited by Netherspace on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 am

Netherspace wrote:
Well, Jackania's fleet landed on a planet called Osiris-7, thinking the Confederacy was stationed there, Volxohr's men are getting ready to go to the Wartorn Plains using their Demonic Gateways, and Netherspace's Nyx appeared on a river in the Wartorn Plains, and is now headed north. And...that's about it. No new posts yet. I'm still waiting for someone to fire the first shot, though, so I could finally step in.

Now: Nyx and a Cybusian ship have arrived at Feicui Qiangcheng, the IF is attacking Nantoraka, Higher Japan has attacked some Confederate city and the UUP has come to protect it, and Hexagon and Apathyverse has launched attacks on the Confederacy. (Tell me if I missed anything)

Add insane time jumping madwoman joining a blood hungry rampage.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Netherspace wrote:
Now: Nyx and a Cybusian ship have arrived at Feicui Qiangcheng, the IF is attacking Nantoraka, Higher Japan has attacked some Confederate city and the UUP has come to protect it, and Hexagon and Apathyverse has launched attacks on the Confederacy. (Tell me if I missed anything)

Add insane time jumping madwoman joining a blood hungry rampage.

Oh gods... time travel...
There's something I generally avoid... because there's practically no way to do it without the entire plot turning into one giant stroke.

Confederate March?

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:CING, do you mind having a small volley of missiles filled with hallucination gas on Civurgrangten and followed up the usage of the Timeslash (right after the Madness Gas stopped working)? I may be able to tone down the sheer destruction of the latter, but I can't promise it won't end in ludicrous gibs for both though.

The fuck? o.o

I might ask you to explain it a bit more... and be aware that the Confederacy has already harnessed the power of poison gas (chlorine, to be specific), and found means to protect their own people from it. (This cool invention called a "gas mask".) Mind you, it may take a while for those to start being handed out, they aren't used to enemies using stuff like that... seeing as most of the people they use chemical weapons on don't have their own chemical weapons.

Mad(ness) Gas/Chaos Gas is a hallucinatory toxin that renders affected people go completely berserk, killing everyone within reach, (former) friend or foe. And gas masks won't do one any help unless used before the gas enters the lungs, which the Cult of Schadenfreude deploys en masse to prevent their soldiers from inhaling the toxin (also deployed en masse).

And I'll guess that you allow it. :)

4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Universal Union of Panhumanity
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Union of Panhumanity » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Apathyverse wrote:Mad(ness) Gas/Chaos Gas is a hallucinatory toxin that renders affected people go completely berserk, killing everyone within reach, (former) friend or foe. And gas masks won't do one any help unless used before the gas enters the lungs, which the Cult of Schadenfreude deploys en masse to prevent their soldiers from inhaling the toxin (also deployed en masse).

The gas is deployed via missile right? Just keep in mind that there is currently a gigantic spacecraft bristling with weapons designed to shoot down missiles currently flying overhead. And of course, Union soldiers, being androids, don't breath, and deploying weapons of mass destruction will effectively justify the use of the PRA's own WMDs in retaliation.

A 6 Civilisation (or 1.7, depending on your point of view), according to this index.

The Daily Worker: Ministry of Production orders construction of 2000 autonomous shipyards | Flight of the Revolution, depicting the establishment of the Universal Union, set to be released next week | 32nd Strike Fleet established.

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Universal Union of Panhumanity wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:Mad(ness) Gas/Chaos Gas is a hallucinatory toxin that renders affected people go completely berserk, killing everyone within reach, (former) friend or foe. And gas masks won't do one any help unless used before the gas enters the lungs, which the Cult of Schadenfreude deploys en masse to prevent their soldiers from inhaling the toxin (also deployed en masse).

The gas is deployed via missile right? Just keep in mind that there is currently a gigantic spacecraft bristling with weapons designed to shoot down missiles currently flying overhead. And of course, Union soldiers, being androids, don't breath, and deploying weapons of mass destruction will effectively justify the use of the PRA's own WMDs in retaliation.

The Cult uses it en masse. Soldiers, fallen, vehicles, aircrafts, missiles, whatever they can get their hands on. And I have a question, do the soldiers know where the base is? The Cult's cloaking devices are so good and advanced that they fail to uncover it sometimes. Unless the computer is a cheating bastard.

Caligolus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caligolus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:47 am

Apathyverse wrote:
Universal Union of Panhumanity wrote:

The Cult uses it en masse. Soldiers, fallen, vehicles, aircrafts, missiles, whatever they can get their hands on. And I have a question, do the soldiers know where the base is? The Cult's cloaking devices are so good and advanced that they fail to uncover it sometimes. Unless the computer is a cheating bastard.

I figured gas masks would only be useful if used before inhaling it. Which is the biggest problem CING will be facing there, as none of their usual enemies have such weapons. Then again... CING is already using chemical weapons (namely chlorine gas, a rare real life poison gas that is visible (it's green)).

In other news... I'm wondering if this nation will be accepted... but I guess we'll need to see when the thread creator shows up again... -_-;
Current year: 20E 1533
Please call us "the Holy Empire" ICly, unless specifically referring to our primary ruling state.

Tier 3 Level 9 Type 9; a power 13 civilization according to this
PT/FanT - don't underestimate us just because we're PT, the FanT is strong with this one.

Yes our leader has a long title. No, that is not a self-appointed title, nor by choice. It is of political significance; excluding even one part of the title could lead to revolts.

This nation does not represent my actual views. Anyone who thinks otherwise can talk to our friendly inquisitors.
Medieval-esque politics meets colonization meets early firearms meets high magic meets eugenics meets early chemistry meets humorism that actually works meets trenches (because Fireball go brrr) meets 8 million crusades meets cosmic horror.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 am

Hey apathy, I've been wanting to ask for a while but what the hell is the timeslash
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:43 am

Higher Japan wrote:Hey apathy, I've been wanting to ask for a while but what the hell is the timeslash

I think it's something that screws around with time and physics and stuff. Also, it apparently needs to be written as TIMESLASH.
Last edited by Netherspace on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:02 am

Netherspace wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:Hey apathy, I've been wanting to ask for a while but what the hell is the timeslash

I think it's something that screws around with time and physics and stuff. Also, it apparently needs to be written as TIMESLASH.

Yep. That's the simplified description. And it really doesn't need to be written off like that.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Apathyverse wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

Yep. That's the simplified description. And it really doesn't need to be written off like that.

I hope this isn't going to make everything confusing as all fucking Hell...

Confederate March?

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:

I hope this isn't going to make everything confusing as all fucking Hell...

Sadly, that's what the Timeslash does best. But for the sake of convenience, the Timeslash will only spread Corruption (which is not too dissimilar from Zerg Creep), cause destruction, and spawn more troops.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Apathyverse wrote:Sadly, that's what the Timeslash does best. But for the sake of convenience, the Timeslash will only spread Corruption (which is not too dissimilar from Zerg Creep), cause destruction, and spawn more troops.

The Corruption?! *le gasp* Quick, get the Clentaminators!

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:12 am

Apathyverse wrote:Sadly, that's what the Timeslash does best. But for the sake of convenience, the Timeslash will only spread Corruption (which is not too dissimilar from Zerg Creep), cause destruction, and spawn more troops.

The Corruption?! *le gasp* Quick, get the Clentaminators!

HA! :3

That could get confusing in a different sort of way; through ambiguity. The Wartorn Realms has something called the taint, which is separated into two categories: corruption and depravity. However, while it can certainly pollute the landscape in that way, that is more-so the penultimate effect. It spreads to people and creatures and what-have-you more-so long before affecting the landscape itself.

(In other news, I ended up with a multiplayer Terraria map that had both corruption and crimson... and all kinds of other glitches too.)

Confederate March?

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:53 am

I have a strong urge to introduce a new character I’m working on. It’s a living planet that likes to smash through other planets.

If that’s not allowed then I’ll just hatch a few spider eggs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents