NATION

PASSWORD

The Lightning War: Rise of Nations(CANCLED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 am

I have decided on the spiders. CING, meet your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Netherspace wrote:I have decided on the spiders. CING, meet your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

It's the Gorgon! :D

wait...

Shit.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Independant Nations and Guilds
Envoy

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Netherspace wrote:I have decided on the spiders. CING, meet your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

That's fine. How about some basilisk riders? They ride these majestic eight-legged lizard-like creatures... that stone anyone they look at within 30 feet. They need special blinders to be used effectively... but when they are facing directly at the enemy, the blinders are lifted.

I think I already have a few placed at Civurgrangten in the 5th Cavalry Division. They're outnumbered by the easier to train War Boar brigades, but still. 5,000 basilisks are still 5,000 things that can turn you to stone.
A 12.75 civilization, according to this index. Though it wasn't exact.
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
CING practices a form of communism that is closest to real life Trotskyism.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:

That's fine. How about some basilisk riders? They ride these majestic eight-legged lizard-like creatures... that stone anyone they look at within 30 feet. They need special blinders to be used effectively... but when they are facing directly at the enemy, the blinders are lifted.

I think I already have a few placed at Civurgrangten in the 5th Cavalry Division. They're outnumbered by the easier to train War Boar brigades, but still. 5,000 basilisks are still 5,000 things that can turn you to stone.

That actually seems really balanced compared to some of the things that have come out.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Netherspace wrote:That actually seems really balanced compared to some of the things that have come out.

Yeah, I'm not trying for one-shot things either. Biggest ship possible? What happens when it is taken out?

I mean, sure, there's some insane stuff living in the Wartorn Realms, but I'm trying to at least remain consistent.

Any idea where the thread maker disappeared to?
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Netherspace wrote:That actually seems really balanced compared to some of the things that have come out.

Yeah, I'm not trying for one-shot things either. Biggest ship possible? What happens when it is taken out?

I mean, sure, there's some insane stuff living in the Wartorn Realms, but I'm trying to at least remain consistent.

Procrastinatia, the realm of procrastination. Legend holds that those who enter never come back.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Nantoraka wrote:Procrastinatia, the realm of procrastination. Legend holds that those who enter never come back.

I've visited, but I'd never want to live there.

Confederate March?

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 pm

If I'm correct, The Imperial Federation has some puppet nations that he's focusing on. I don't know if he's still playing this RP, but I don't think it'd hurt to contact him about it. If you want, I'll ask him about it.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:If I'm correct, The Imperial Federation has some puppet nations that he's focusing on. I don't know if he's still playing this RP, but I don't think it'd hurt to contact him about it. If you want, I'll ask him about it.

Just sent a telegram.

Confederate March?

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 am

CING, may I ask something?

I want to know (a very brief summary) of what weapons you have in Civurgrangten that would screw up my black ops cultists badly.
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:18 am

I have a question, too. Can the basilisks' stone gaze still affect those who look at their eyes indirectly? Such as cameras, mirrors, and/or other mediums of reflection?

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:21 am

The Hexagon Industries wrote:

I have a question, too. Can the basilisks' stone gaze still affect those who look at their eyes indirectly? Such as cameras, mirrors, and/or other mediums of reflection?

Can this ailment be dispelled?
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Caligolus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caligolus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Can this ailment be dispelled?

It can, through the use of basilisk blood. Otherwise, it is permanent. It is possible to resist though (but very difficult), and there are a few things that would be immune to the effect. I'd have to look those up, though.
Current year: 20E 1533
Please call us "the Holy Empire" ICly, unless specifically referring to our primary ruling state.

Tier 3 Level 9 Type 9; a power 13 civilization according to this
PT/FanT - don't underestimate us just because we're PT, the FanT is strong with this one.

Yes our leader has a long title. No, that is not a self-appointed title, nor by choice. It is of political significance; excluding even one part of the title could lead to revolts.

This nation does not represent my actual views. Anyone who thinks otherwise can talk to our friendly inquisitors.
Medieval-esque politics meets colonization meets early firearms meets high magic meets eugenics meets early chemistry meets humorism that actually works meets trenches (because Fireball go brrr) meets 8 million crusades meets cosmic horror.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm

I just had an idea. Would it be alright if I had the Decepticons weaponize some Cybertronian wildlife and use them in battle, and then some wildlife escape and then start to wander around the Wartorn Realms and start multiplying?

A link to a category of Cybertronian wildlife can be found here.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Hey, um... could we slow down a bit? Please? In all seriousness? Because I'm still waiting on the thread creator to post. I did hear back from them (finally) and they will be (slowly) working on a post.

Confederate March?

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Hey, um... could we slow down a bit? Please? In all seriousness? Because I'm still waiting on the thread creator to post. I did hear back from them (finally) and they will be (slowly) working on a post.

Sure thing.

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Nation:The Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Leader:Inquisitor Lord Quilljoy
Type of Government:Weird hodgepodge of a republic, a theocracy, and capitalist fascism
Who will you side with?
The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations? Hell yeah.
The United Liberation Front?NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIIIIIIIIIN
Other:Uh....no.
Intentions:To establish a colony for the TRoC. In order to accomplish this, two things must happen.
First:The eradication of the Communists
Second:The eradication of the Cult of War.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:04 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:Nation:The Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Type of Government:Weird hodgepodge of a republic, a theocracy, and capitalist fascism
Who will you side with?
Intentions:To establish a colony for the TRoC. In order to accomplish this, two things must happen.

CoW hasn’t joined (yet) though

The Cult of War
Attaché

Founded: Dec 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of War » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
The Republic of Christiandom wrote:Nation:The Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Who will you side with?

CoW hasn’t joined (yet) though

Only Reason I haven't is because the thread creator is lazy rarely present, and I'm still waiting for them to accept the last nation I put in.
Last edited by The Cult of War on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: This nation DEFINITELY does not represent my actual views. At all.
A very large, very poor (well, with lots of poor people) country devoted to the worship of a god of war, and that functions on Raubwirtschaft.
A 14 civilization, according to this index.
NS Stats used: Average Income of Rich, Charmlessness, Crime, Death Rate, Economic Freedom, Economy, Freedom From Taxation, Government Size (federal level only), Recreational Drug Use, Wealth Gaps, Weaponization

We fight primarily with guerilla and asymmetric tactics. We do NOT blindly charge the enemy!

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:07 pm

The Cult of War wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:CoW hasn’t joined (yet) though

Only Reason I haven't is because the thread creator is lazy rarely present, and I'm still waiting for them to accept the last nation I put in.

Rarely present?

I think they’re just lazy.

The Cult of War
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of War » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
The Cult of War wrote:

Rarely present?

I think they’re just lazy.

Maybe.

Okay, so anywho... yeah, three superpower nations exist in the Wartorn Realms. CING is one of them. The Holy Empire of Caligolus is another. And the Cult of War is the last. All of them hate each other and have been at war for damn near forever.

Make allies with them if you will. Fight them off as well if you need to. :P
A very large, very poor (well, with lots of poor people) country devoted to the worship of a god of war, and that functions on Raubwirtschaft.
NS Stats used: Average Income of Rich, Charmlessness, Crime, Death Rate, Economic Freedom, Economy, Freedom From Taxation, Government Size (federal level only), Recreational Drug Use, Wealth Gaps, Weaponization

We fight primarily with guerilla and asymmetric tactics. We do NOT blindly charge the enemy!

The Cult of War
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of War » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:23 pm

The FUCK?

The Cult of War
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of War » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Okay. If the thread leader does not want to continue this, but everyone else does, I could take over. If everyone wanted.

You know I'm more active, for the most part. Or at least I try to be.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

The Cult of War wrote:Okay. If the thread leader does not want to continue this, but everyone else does, I could take over. If everyone wanted.

Yes please.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:46 pm

The Cult of War wrote:Okay. If the thread leader does not want to continue this, but everyone else does, I could take over. If everyone wanted.

Yeah, that's alright; I'm still interested in playing this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents