NATION

PASSWORD

The Lightning War: Rise of Nations(CANCLED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volxohr
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volxohr » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:37 am

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Before I forget to ask...

How will everyone's troops fare in high heat? The Confederate capital city averages 120℉ degrees annually (48.8℃), and isn't even the hottest place in the Confederacy. The hottest places can reach record highs in the 150s℉ (65.5℃). Pretty much the only cooler spots are on mountains.

Temperatures and other various climates make us immune since, you know, no flesh and blood. However, the Void Harlots are human beings/undead in a way. It should affect them. Nonetheless, we'll be fine.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 am

How will everyone's troops fare in high heat? The Confederate capital city averages 120℉ degrees annually (48.8℃), and isn't even the hottest place in the Confederacy. The hottest places can reach record highs in the 150s℉ (65.5℃). Pretty much the only cooler spots are on mountains.

The Decepticons have coolants within their system to ensure they don't overheat; it cools down their temperature when in extreme heat, for example. When in this extreme environment, the spark begins to pump more coolants around the body to accommodate this. However, the less-prepared soldiers may undergo symptoms of a Cybertronian variant of heatstroke.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Interplanetary Strategic Alliance » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:20 am

Tag

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello again everyone.

Mine's may survive that. Timeslash and whatnot.

P.S. I needed quite a long break from NationStates for a bit, sorry for not telling y'all. What's going on in the IC thus far?
Last edited by Apathyverse on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Volxohr
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volxohr » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Sorry to inform but my new nation is now known as Xuth. I have changed into a Holy version; though I am a part of this roleplay, I will see what I can do to change up everything I made. Or delete my posts one. I am sorry for the sudden change.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Apathyverse wrote:Hello again everyone.

P.S. I needed quite a long break from NationStates for a bit, sorry for not telling y'all. What's going on in the IC thus far?

Well, Jackania's fleet landed on a planet called Osiris-7, thinking the Confederacy was stationed there, Volxohr's men are getting ready to go to the Wartorn Plains using their Demonic Gateways, and Netherspace's Nyx appeared on a river in the Wartorn Plains, and is now headed north. And...that's about it. No new posts yet. I'm still waiting for someone to fire the first shot, though, so I could finally step in.

Volxohr wrote:Sorry to inform but my new nation is now known as Xuth. I have changed into a Holy version; though I am a part of this roleplay, I will see what I can do to change up everything I made. Or delete my posts one. I am sorry for the sudden change.

It's fine. But, why the change, though?

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Volxohr
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volxohr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:50 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:Hello again everyone.

Well, Jackania's fleet landed on a planet called Osiris-7, thinking the Confederacy was stationed there, Volxohr's men are getting ready to go to the Wartorn Plains using their Demonic Gateways, and Netherspace's Nyx appeared on a river in the Wartorn Plains, and is now headed north. And...that's about it. No new posts yet. I'm still waiting for someone to fire the first shot, though, so I could finally step in.

Volxohr wrote:Sorry to inform but my new nation is now known as Xuth. I have changed into a Holy version; though I am a part of this roleplay, I will see what I can do to change up everything I made. Or delete my posts one. I am sorry for the sudden change.

It's fine. But, why the change, though?

It's actually now Xatharel. Also, I changed because I kind of saw the dark side of Volxohr going nowhere in the future. So I changed into a angelic theme. Plus, it is easier for me to come up with other stuff in a holy theme. I know, the reason sounds ridiculous and dumb but.. still. I think the angelic theme would be more fit for me.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:48 am

...Is anyone still here?

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:50 am

I am, but I prefer to wait on some sort of response before continuing with my attacks.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:58 am

Cybus1 wrote:I am, but I prefer to wait on some sort of response before continuing with my attacks.

I know. Nothing has happened since my first post.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:55 am

Netherspace wrote:...Is anyone still here?

I'm still here as well.

If it's alright with everyone, I'm planning on posting where the construction of MegaZarak is more than halfway complete and have a squadron of soldiers patrolling the outskirts of the base in case the base's exterior is attacked by a monster and to increase character development.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Netherspace wrote:...Is anyone still here?

I'm here. I'm just waiting for CING to notice.

4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Still here, as this roleplay isn't dead just slow.Its death is impossible.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:01 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:Still here, as this roleplay isn't dead just slow.Its death is impossible.

Yeah. Would it be better to write a post without waiting for the Independent Nations and Guilds or to wait under he responds and then make the post?

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:10 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:Still here, as this roleplay isn't dead just slow.Its death is impossible.

I have a half-complete post from Sunday filed away somewhere, I’ll probably finish it by Thursday-ish.

Universal Union of Panhumanity
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Union of Panhumanity » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm still here, and should be able to get a post up tomorrow.

A 6 Civilisation (or 1.7, depending on your point of view), according to this index.

The Daily Worker: Ministry of Production orders construction of 2000 autonomous shipyards | Flight of the Revolution, depicting the establishment of the Universal Union, set to be released next week | 32nd Strike Fleet established.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 am

Hey Cybus, would it be okay if I filled in your dropship’s crew’s reaction for something? My idea is that Nyx will throw something at them, then swim down the river jumping in and out of the water sort of like a dolphin, causing them to follow her to the city so she can knock them into the city, simultaneously doing damage to her target and getting rid of the ship.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:35 am

Netherspace wrote:Hey Cybus, would it be okay if I filled in your dropship’s crew’s reaction for something? My idea is that Nyx will throw something at them, then swim down the river jumping in and out of the water sort of like a dolphin, causing them to follow her to the city so she can knock them into the city, simultaneously doing damage to her target and getting rid of the ship.

I suppose. We're not exactly expecting a massive demon to jump out at us, after all, so its possible we could get caught offguard. By knock them into the city, do you mean like, hitting the dropship in midair and sending it spiraling out of control into somewhere in the city? That might work, but our troops are Evolved, so they'd probably survive the crash.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Cybus1 wrote:
Netherspace wrote:Hey Cybus, would it be okay if I filled in your dropship’s crew’s reaction for something? My idea is that Nyx will throw something at them, then swim down the river jumping in and out of the water sort of like a dolphin, causing them to follow her to the city so she can knock them into the city, simultaneously doing damage to her target and getting rid of the ship.

I suppose. We're not exactly expecting a massive demon to jump out at us, after all, so its possible we could get caught offguard. By knock them into the city, do you mean like, hitting the dropship in midair and sending it spiraling out of control into somewhere in the city? That might work, but our troops are Evolved, so they'd probably survive the crash.

Yeah, that’s what I meant.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

If anyone is still here, please join my new RP.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Bump

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Without CING, this thread is dead.

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

Apathyverse
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:13 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:Without CING, this thread is dead.

I know. Have anyone TG'ed them?

They're probably just taking some days off NS like I did.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

Apathyverse wrote:
The Hexagon Industries wrote:Without CING, this thread is dead.

I know. Have anyone TG'ed them?

They're probably just taking some days off NS like I did.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:
Netherspace wrote:
Yeah, I think that an immortal demon will be okay.

Eh, probably.

I, uh... well, I've got the random encounter table thing mostly done. Added "Caldera" to the mix.

For those who haven't seen it, this is it.

They’ve been gone a while...

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:What happened? I cannot RP today in the form of large post, because I have a computer tutoring at 6.30 PM. Also, i used a phone, and I usually RP with iPad (which I can't use with such little time). Also, i will have a test too, tomorrow, at my school

I don't think anything happened? It started with trying to help Hammer Britannia figure out a post, and lead to Volxohr and I discussing military stuff with our nations.

And if you can't post, that's fine. I don't know when I'll be able to get another post up.

OH! And before I forget, I likely won't be able to post next week! I've got a move coming in and won't have computer access next week, and I am NOT making a roleplay post on my phone. Typing on those things is such a pain in the ass, and I don't even know if the site will want to work on my damn phone. I've had issues with it with certain sites in the past, especially roleplaying ones, unfortunately.

An explanation to CINGs inactivity.

The Hexagon Industries

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hidden text?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents