NATION

PASSWORD

Liberation of West Troptopia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tilsitsin
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tilsitsin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm

***FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLIC RELEASE***

The government of Tilsitsin wishes to express its most severe alarm at this blatant threat of unjustified aggression.

As a demonstration of our dedication to peace and to the preservation of the current West Troptopian government, we are hereby forced to announce a trade embargo against the Reichfallen regime. Tilistsin also offers its support to the defense forces currently in West Troptopia in the form of military and civil aid, and if necessary, Tilsitsinian military forces.

The Tilsitsinian Ministry of Defense has placed the 2nd Foreign Legion Corps and V Airborne Corps on alert, and is also readying a naval task force and expeditionary air group, should these forces be required.

We strongly urge the Reichfallen regime to reconsider its position, halt all plans for offense operations in West Troptopia, and commit to mediated negotiations concerning grievances relating to the current West Troptopian situation.

We also wish to express that the actions of our government are independent of any alliances or treaties involving the West Troptopian situation.

Last edited by Tilsitsin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tilsitsin Factbook Entry: http://factbook.tilsitsin.tls
Tilsitsinian Military Information: http://taf.tilsitsin.tls
Tilsitsinian Embassy Program: http://embassy.tilsitsin.tls
Official News Feed: http://www.tnn.tls/newswire
International Storefront: http://www.tdec.tls/govsales.asp

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm

West Troptopia wrote:we didn't arrange this

OOC: WT it's okay, just let us do the talking for this one.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Kiojin will aid West Troptopia and strongly urges Hardenburgh to defend it's ally.

I do hope your silly little reich can bear millions of boots marching on top of it.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such
"If you're under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart.
If you're over 30 and not a conservative, you have no brain."

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

^That was for you WWIIHG! <3

Member of CoD [Council of Dictators]

"You laughed, therefore I'm right."-Berz

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

EDIT: OOC: I know this was uncalled for and WT didn't arrange this, but please save the raeg for IC. I don't mind being slapped around, and I needeth the experience of RPing beyond "lol i sends X troupes to ur nationz with Y main battle wanks and Z jet fappers hurr."

The Administration of Satirius

TO THE GOVERNMENT OF REICHFALLEN

After reading your ultimatums and laughing, we have decided to intervene, sensing an absolutely amazing land grab, and also in a move to cockblock your upstart belligerence. Put so much as one unwashed, barbarian Nazi boot on West Troptopia and you will learn hell the correct way, through extensive sodomy by our forces. We have the manpower and the money to give all of you savages a proper burial reserved for those high above you, those under the aegis of Civilization. We do prefer you seek a peaceful solution in which land is divvied up peacefully and with large sums of money, as it will be a more beneficial solution for you as you get to avoid being annihilated, and for us as we get to avoid mobilization costs. In fact, we'll even pay for the conference. But if you are not above letting go of your club and wish to continue your Neanderthal ways, so be it. Don't say we never warned you.

Last edited by Satirius on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Churchilland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Due to the Recent circumstances, We shall give West Troptopia full independence due to it being swapped around like a toy, therefore we hereby declare full independence for West Troptopia and Asks if Reichfallen will halt the invasion.
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Churchilland wrote:Due to the Recent circumstances, We shall give West Troptopia full independence due to it being swapped around like a toy, therefore we hereby declare full independence for West Troptopia and Asks if Reichfallen will halt the invasion.

Perhaps it should be given to someone who can defend it properly?

*cough*Kiojin*cough*?
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Berzerkirs wrote:
Churchilland wrote:Due to the Recent circumstances, We shall give West Troptopia full independence due to it being swapped around like a toy, therefore we hereby declare full independence for West Troptopia and Asks if Reichfallen will halt the invasion.

*cough*Kiojin*cough*?

Or us?

Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Satirius wrote:EDIT: OOC: I know this was uncalled for and WT didn't arrange this, but please save the raeg for IC. I don't mind being slapped around, and I needeth the experience of RPing beyond "lol i sends X troupes to ur nationz with Y main battle wanks and Z jet fappers hurr."

The Administration of Satirius

TO THE GOVERNMENT OF REICHFALLEN

After reading your ultimatums and laughing, we have decided to intervene, sensing an absolutely amazing land grab, and also in a move to cockblock your upstart belligerence. Put so much as one unwashed, barbarian Nazi boot on West Troptopia and you will learn hell the correct way, through extensive sodomy by our forces. We have the manpower and the money to give all of you savages a proper burial reserved for those high above you, those under the aegis of Civilization. We do prefer you seek a peaceful solution in which land is divvied up peacefully and with large sums of money, as it will be a more beneficial solution for you as you get to avoid being annihilated, and for us as we get to avoid mobilization costs. In fact, we'll even pay for the conference. But if you are not above letting go of your club and wish to continue your Neanderthal ways, so be it. Don't say we never warned you.

Hold on, I Just declared WT independence, Please don't invade though, Reichfallen only wanted WT independence
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Satirius wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:

*cough*Kiojin*cough*?

Or us?

I'm sure I'd be able to defend it best ;)

However, we could split it like Berlin. Not the greatest example though.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Berzerkirs wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:

*cough*Kiojin*cough*?

Or us?

OOC: You mean like West Germany during the Marshall Plan rite? I mean, sure you can defend it better. You have about 5 billion people on me, but my semi-jingoistic/semi-irrational/incredibly confused colony claims are as legitimate as yours.

IC: We do acknowledge your military supremacy (if only by merit of having our population ninefold), and we are open to negotiations regarding the redistribution of West Troptopia. May both our empires flourish until there is no more room!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SUPREME EMPEROR
MR. LARRY WILLIAMS

[float=Left]Image[/float]
To whom it may concern within The Republic of Riechfallen:
By the glory of myself, The Supreme Emperor for Life of the Shazbotdom Empire, I am giving you an ultimatum, something of which you seem to be happy throwing around at other nations, including threatening to "Incinerate" other nations just because they have the balls to stand up to a tyranical Dictator such as yourself.
You have 24 hours to withdraw your Declaration of this Invasion and "Liberation" of West Troptopia. Failure to withdraw the declaration will result in the imediate deployment of the Armed Forces of the Shazbotdom Empire to the region with a counter-invasion of West Troptopia to force your armed forces out of the country, and if nessicary, the invasion of your nation to bring your armed forces to it's knees so that it will not threaten the Soverignty of another nation.
This is your first and only warning. I suggest that you seriously think this situation through before you dig yourself a hole. Don't be a fool and don't push your luck.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

OOC: WT is goin to sign a protecterate document, so this thread is invalid, if you make attempts at WT's indipendence then will have to take it up with me

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Satirius wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:

*cough*Kiojin*cough*?

Or us?

OOC: You mean like West Germany during the Marshall Plan rite? I mean, sure you can defend it better. You have about 5 billion people on me, but my semi-jingoistic/semi-irrational/incredibly confused colony claims are as legitimate as yours.

IC: We do acknowledge your military supremacy (if only by merit of having our population ninefold), and we are open to negotiations regarding the redistribution of West Troptopia. May both our empires flourish until there is no more room!

Basically.

How would this work? West West Troptopia and an East West Troptopia? XD
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC: Hi there. Expect a post, soon.

Marzeron
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Marzeron » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

West Troptopia wrote:we didn't arrange this

((I believe you. Who wants to be ruled by Nazi's? Also, no one minds if my Fleet stops by WT to make sure its safe then heads out to Riechfallen? I'm going to assume that both sides have Ports...))

Marzeron Isles, Port Seiger

Once again the military forces of Marzeron began to deploy, soldiers marching onto their ships and transports, sailors at the ready, pilots hopping into aircraft while logistics ran to and fro, wondering if their actually be fighting this time.

3rd Army:

100,000 Soldiers
3,200 M1A1HC
6,400 M2 Bradley IFV
10,000 HMMWVs
800 Puma IFVs
4,000 PzH 2000 Artillery

2nd Fleet:
4 Nimitz class aircraft carriers
F/A-18 Hornets (25 per)
F-22 Raptors (25 per)
AH-64 Apaches (15 per)
HAD 37 Rattler Fighters (10 per)
VCI FF-16A (10 per)
MQ-9 Reaper UAVs (5 per)
AC-130's (2 per)
A-10 Thunderbolt IIs (4 per)
10 Arleigh Burke class destroyers
5 Seawolf class Attack Submarines
5 Zumwalt class Destroyers

Air Force:
20 A-10 Thunderbolt IIs
100 V-22 Ospreys(Transports)
Various Logistics Craft
60 F-22 Raptors
10 HAD 37 Rattler Fighters
Name: The Autocratic Imperium of Marzeron
Population: 6,127,000,000
Current Military Engagements:
None
DEFCON:
123[4]5

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC: WT is my protectorate, so this war is invalid, stand down or I will use force(unless you're attacking reichfallen)

Churchilland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

East Fancainia wrote:OOC: WT is my protectorate, so this war is invalid, stand down or I will use force(unless you're attacking reichfallen)

Good Luck, I Hope you are better at it then I Was
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
Ceannairceach wrote:

Zuri Nyuni wrote:

Ifreann wrote:

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

East Fancainia wrote:OOC: WT is my protectorate, so this war is invalid, stand down or I will use force(unless you're attacking reichfallen)

You do realize I can smear you both and still have time for tea?
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Churchilland wrote:

Good Luck, I Hope you are better at it then I Was

OOC: Thank you, It's quite easy if you are a larger nation

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 pm

East Fancainia wrote:OOC: WT is goin to sign a protecterate document, so this thread is invalid, if you make attempts at WT's indipendence then will have to take it up with me

OOC: We'll take it up with you. TG pl0x.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Satirius wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:OOC: WT is goin to sign a protecterate document, so this thread is invalid, if you make attempts at WT's indipendence then will have to take it up with me

OOC: We'll take it up with you. TG pl0x.

likewise
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: I'm going after Riechfallen. I hate dictators who want to expand.

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

As master of Reichfallen and allie of Hardenburgh I shall demand just 1 option,
complete and total control of West Troptopia goes to me.

Reichfallen we need to talk about your failure to familiarize me with a declaration of war.
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS NOW!! :mad: :evil: :mad: >:(
III-D

Hardenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardenburgh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Vici Minerva wrote:As master of Reichfallen and allie of Hardenburgh I shall demand just 1 option,

Reichfallen we need to talk about your failure to familiarize me with a declaration of war.

VM - infact go to hell , you can't just take WT
Last edited by Hardenburgh on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Hardenburghian Commonwealth
Dispatches from the UHC
]Factbook| Anthem | Map
God has endowed the Hardenburghian people with a worldwide empire, that they may execute his sovereign purpose in the world. The victories that we shall have over the heathen are the victories of the nobler soul in man!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Vici Minerva wrote:As master of Reichfallen and allie of Hardenburgh I shall demand just 1 option,

OOC: This thread is going to get a reboot/die, so it's of no use. Also, your usage of smilies has led me to believe that you are being sarcastic.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents