NATION

PASSWORD

Military Cold War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Communist Soviet National country
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Liberxas wrote:
Communist Soviet National country wrote:2 million SFRS troops are mobilised,and placed in defcon 3.Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Although we have left the eastern pact,we fully supprt Zhopgrad.It is their native land and thousands of years of history and culture are there,and the west wants to just take it.As of today,we are sending a force of 4000 tanks,200.000 soldiers,1000 aircraft and 30 ships to help Zhopgrad with the western isles.We are neutral,but for us it is clear who is the guilty one in this situation"The SFRS prepares for war.A telegram is sent to queen Thyra,Liberxas and the cities of Hong Kong.The following is stated in the telegram:"You have a month to remove your soldiers from the western isles,or you will be met by total war from the SFRS.This is no arguement,it is plain and simple.And don't call us aggresors if a war does start,since we clearly are giving you a chance,basicaly you leave,and the world gets peace.Or you dont and total war comes along.We are tired of your quite frankly Bullshit,stating that your keeping the islands cause of the people?Yet while our nation and its people were suffering you didnt do crap.This is how it goes from now on.Our threats won't be bland like the former CSNCs threats...we are true to our words.Long live the red flag,long live the proletarian,long live the revolution! " OOC:with every post i make,five days will pass starting from now,so about 5 posts from now until war.

Second-Command Grace: We admit that in the Western Isles we are the aggressor but what about the Allyrian provinces held by Lemonsky to 'protect minorities'. Is it ok for them to do that on a much larger scale but not us? Both sides are the aggressor but us doing the same on smaller scale are the 'bad guys'? If you wish to be on the side of 'right' this war has none.
Saying that you are doing something bad,because some other country is doing it,is no excuse.I do condeem that the Lemonskies dont give the Allyrijans to vote whether to leave them or not,but we will deal with that later.Give Zhopgrad the islands,and we will help you with the Allyrijans in the Lemonsky country.
Last edited by Communist Soviet National country on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 am

Liberxas wrote:
Zhopgrad wrote:Unless your currency is going through an extreme amount of Inflation, I can regain the Islands with force for cheaper...

Taylor: You would put a cost on lives? Disgusting. 30 million no less. Besides even if we went to war regaining the Isles should be your last worry. Even if we lose I'll make damn well repairs cost far more than, 40,000,000 Ballins.
Rich: Haven't heard you curse since you got shot in the knee.

Boris: I think it is time you realized the true power of STALIN. (to General Anatoli) Prepare to fire a level 1 Charge shot into the Ocean, safe from citizens, place an old ship there and film from a safe distance.
(STALIN has 10 Levels of fire, level 10 is estimated to be able to destroy many city blocks, but it could be much higher)
Welcome to Zhopgrad! A great Worker's paradise! I proudly use NS stats, even though they might be as OP as Russian Bias.
Factbook - National Anthem (Bit outdated now) - TSAR WARS

News: Sergei Petrov has been assassinated, Zhopgrad is now going through a process of liberalization.

United Republic of Lemonsky
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:46 am

Zhopgrad wrote:
Liberxas wrote:
Taylor: You would put a cost on lives? Disgusting. 30 million no less. Besides even if we went to war regaining the Isles should be your last worry. Even if we lose I'll make damn well repairs cost far more than, 40,000,000 Ballins.

Boris: I think it is time you realized the true power of STALIN. (to General Anatoli) Prepare to fire a level 1 Charge shot into the Ocean, safe from citizens, place an old ship there and film from a safe distance.
(STALIN has 10 Levels of fire, level 10 is estimated to be able to destroy many city blocks, but it could be much higher)

OOC: I think this orbital weaponry is futuristic and is basically godmodding. I void all posts relating to it, wether it is ATLAS or STALIN. Lets keep this conflict down to a reasonable ammount

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:24 am

SFRS troops are training days and nights preparing for a war.4 more posts until war.There is no response from the western alliance.The SFRS asks the Lemonskies for military acess in case of war

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 am

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:
Zhopgrad wrote:Boris: I think it is time you realized the true power of STALIN. (to General Anatoli) Prepare to fire a level 1 Charge shot into the Ocean, safe from citizens, place an old ship there and film from a safe distance.

OOC: I think this orbital weaponry is futuristic and is basically godmodding. I void all posts relating to it, wether it is ATLAS or STALIN. Lets keep this conflict down to a reasonable ammount

OOC: +1

Liberxas wrote:Taylor: You would put a cost on lives? Disgusting. 30 million no less. Besides even if we went to war regaining the Isles should be your last worry. Even if we lose I'll make damn well repairs cost far more than, 40,000,000 Ballins.

Queen Thyra: I seem to find myself in agreement about the sheer disgust instigated through placing value on human life however, I will advise my Liberxasian friends that we must be pragmatic and that the reds care little for their own people.
Communist Soviet National country wrote:2 million SFRS troops are mobilised,and placed in defcon 3.Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Although we have left the eastern pact,we fully supprt Zhopgrad.It is their native land and thousands of years of history and culture are there,and the west wants to just take it.As of today,we are sending a force of 4000 tanks,200.000 soldiers,1000 aircraft and 30 ships to help Zhopgrad with the western isles.We are neutral,but for us it is clear who is the guilty one in this situation"The SFRS prepares for war.A telegram is sent to queen Thyra,Liberxas and the cities of Hong Kong.The following is stated in the telegram:"You have a month to remove your soldiers from the western isles,or you will be met by total war from the SFRS.This is no arguement,it is plain and simple.And don't call us aggresors if a war does start,since we clearly are giving you a chance,basicaly you leave,and the world gets peace.Or you dont and total war comes along.We are tired of your quite frankly Bullshit,stating that your keeping the islands cause of the people?Yet while our nation and its people were suffering you didnt do crap.This is how it goes from now on.Our threats won't be bland like the former CSNCs threats...we are true to our words.Long live the red flag,long live the proletarian,long live the revolution! " OOC:with every post i make,five days will pass starting from now,so about 5 posts from now until war.

The Allyrian Defence Ministry has released a statement condemning the entry of the SFRS into the war however requests that while negotiations are on going that the troops remain inactive and all planned offensives are called off. If these demands are not met then Allyria will have no choice but to intervene on behalf of its ally to keep the balance of power in the war.

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 am

Communist Soviet National country wrote:SFRS troops are training days and nights preparing for a war.4 more posts until war.There is no response from the western alliance.The SFRS asks the Lemonskies for military acess in case of war

If there is any build up of troops along the Allyria-Lemonsky border we will have no choice but to take pre-emptive action.
Last edited by Allyrije on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:52 am

The Lemonsky Government says: The current threat levels are continually high. In an effort to preserve human life, we are ready to negotiate with the west on a fair deal.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:57 am

Zhopgrad wrote:Boris: I think it is time you realized the true power of STALIN. (to General Anatoli) Prepare to fire a level 1 Charge shot into the Ocean, safe from citizens, place an old ship there and film from a safe distance.

OOC: In that case, the destruction of some of our bridges is also voided, and to be honest, I agree (You probably should have said it earlier)

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:The Lemonsky Government says: The current threat levels are continually high. In an effort to preserve human life, we are ready to negotiate with the west on a fair deal.

Boris: Your "Fair Deal" better involve us regaining the Islands and loosing nothing, we have built up that Island for many decades and have been the first to populate it. Also, to show that we do care about our Citizens in this land, the WIOT shall be turned into the Western Isles Commune (WIC) It was have the same degree of Autonomy and Representation of our Other Communes.
Welcome to Zhopgrad! A great Worker's paradise! I proudly use NS stats, even though they might be as OP as Russian Bias.

News: Sergei Petrov has been assassinated, Zhopgrad is now going through a process of liberalization.

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Zhopgrad wrote:Boris: Your "Fair Deal" better involve us regaining the Islands and loosing nothing, we have built up that Island for many decades and have been the first to populate it. Also, to show that we do care about our Citizens in this land, the WIOT shall be turned into the Western Isles Commune (WIC) It was have the same degree of Autonomy and Representation of our Other Communes.

Queen Thyra: "I believe the role of Allyria and Lemonsky is to mediate between you two to strike a common deal. I'm ready to accept whatever Zhopgrad and Liberxas agree provided the Lemonskites to the same."
Kalarin Stjamatá: "Næshtrillejé, séthin ýls Ajrimentínn íl Pathix élstradirin."
Queen Thyra: "And of course, naturally, it would only be right for ourselves and the Lemonskites to act as guarantors of such deal due to our Observational and Mediatory status in these negotiations."

Astargh
Secretary

Founded: Nov 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Astargh » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:38 pm

May i, the galactical republic joined this Cold war? We will support aerieal survey and Air Forces for my allied friends

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Astargh wrote:May i, the galactical republic joined this Cold war? We will support aerieal survey and Air Forces for my allied friends

Sure,but you cant be a galactic empire,this cold war is set during the period of the real cold war.So change your name in this roleplay or something.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 pm

massive SFRS military build up. SFRS military statistics. 2.3 million active troops,14 million reserve troops,40 million capable people in case of war,11.000 tanks,1.1 thousand aircraft,126 warships of all kinds,1 aircrfat carrier,23.800 vehicles,7.900 artillery pieces.Marshal Tinovic Zito fastly takes his personal guard of ten highly trained proffesional soldiers and he goes straight to the Liberxas parlament to talk.when he comes, he knocks furiously at the door waiting for the Liberxas troops to open the door.SFRS soldiers surround the Lemonsky embassy in the SFRS,looking for secret Lemonsky documents,after SFRS spies have found out something fishy is going on.All documents are taken from the embassy for the documents to be analysed.1000 troops patrol around the building where the documents are being inspected.Tinovic Zitos special guards break into the parlament ,and right before a shootout begins,Marshal Tinovic shouts....WE WANT A TEMPORARY ALLIANCE.Tinovic found out that a couple of the terrorists that killed the whole former government brutally,were actually former Lemonsky soldiers.Most of the SFRS army is placed on the Lemonsky border and the countdown to war with the west stops.the SFRS demands answers. Image

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Allyrije wrote:
Zhopgrad wrote:Boris: Your "Fair Deal" better involve us regaining the Islands and loosing nothing, we have built up that Island for many decades and have been the first to populate it. Also, to show that we do care about our Citizens in this land, the WIOT shall be turned into the Western Isles Commune (WIC) It was have the same degree of Autonomy and Representation of our Other Communes.

Queen Thyra: "I believe the role of Allyria and Lemonsky is to mediate between you two to strike a common deal. I'm ready to accept whatever Zhopgrad and Liberxas agree provided the Lemonskites to the same."
Kalarin Stjamatá: "Næshtrillejé, séthin ýls Ajrimentínn íl Pathix élstradirin."
Queen Thyra: "And of course, naturally, it would only be right for ourselves and the Lemonskites to act as guarantors of such deal due to our Observational and Mediatory status in these negotiations."

The Lemonnsky Government also proposes negotiations about a demilitarized zone on the Lemonsky-Allyr Border.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am

Zhopgrad demands to have every last on of it's Islands returned to it, in exchange, Open Borders for civilians will be allowed for 2 years and Zhopgrad will treat all their citizens equally, including the Western Islanders, even though it already has done that.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Pigs

Postby Liberxas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:49 am

Taylor: Hold on guys. *Touching his ear* Yes?... What?!... oh... Why?... They did what!!!
*He then pulls his ear piece out of his ear and randomly tosses it somewhere* These Lemonsky braggots have the nerve to call us imperialists, children, they say we are corrupt and insult our very way of life! And they're funding a terrorist group that has terrorized my people for years!? These people have killed thousands of citizens from Liberxas, Hong Kong, and the SFNC! Boris you can have your godforsaken islands, but surely for all things good you now know who the aggressors, your pig of an ally has been funding a terrorist group, and unless.you want to be in that kind of light, I.suggest you stay out. Queen Thyra prepare your forces on the Lemonskite border. The SFNC wants a temporary alliance and I've gotta make sure a shoot out doesn't happen in my parliament. *With that Taylor storms out of the room*
Rich: I am pissed as well, but I know how to hold a tantrum.

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:55 am

Liberxas wrote:Taylor: Hold on guys. *Touching his ear* Yes?... What?!... oh... Why?... They did what!!!
*He then pulls his ear piece out of his ear and randomly tosses it somewhere* These Lemonsky braggots have the nerve to call us imperialists, children, they say we are corrupt and insult our very way of life! And they're funding a terrorist group that has terrorized my people for years!? These people have killed thousands of citizens from Liberxas, Hong Kong, and the SFNC! Boris you can have your godforsaken islands, but surely for all things good you now know who the aggressors, your pig of an ally has been funding a terrorist group, and unless.you want to be in that kind of light, I.suggest you stay out. Queen Thyra prepare your forces on the Lemonskite border. The SFNC wants a temporary alliance and I've gotta make sure a shoot out doesn't happen in my parliament. *With that Taylor storms out of the room*

Queen Thyra to an aide: "Get the Defence Minister on the phone."
The aide appears oddly confused.
Queen Thyra repeats herself, "Jí vål Vvjallarministærárr ýl Teléthonínn."
The aide nods and promptly dials a number into the phone before handing it to the Queen. Kalarin Stjamatá gets up swiftly from her chair before having her arm grabbed by the Queen.
"Hvathrill tín chæjthá dæth?" the Queen inquired.
"Setrilyrkalmadrittílvvjallarínn." replied the Kalarin
The Queen nodded swiftly before handing a script to her aide and conversing rapidly with the Defence Minister on the Phone.
The aide begins to read, "The implication of Partisanesque terrorist groups in subverting the sovereignty of Western Nations and putting in danger the lives of their citizens has deeply cut through the ropes of trust and shared respect which allows for diplomacy between nations to take place. This meeting is hereby concluded with only the leaders of Western Pact nations and Western Pact aligned nations being requested to stay. The Allyrian Government will respect the common Diplomatic rules for treatment of foreign leaders."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:27 am

The SFRS gives military acces to both Alyrija and Liberxas.A total ammount of:1.2Million troops,9.000 tanks,1.000 aircraft,5.000 artillery pieces and 20.000 vehicles are being placed on the Lemonsky border. Josip Tinovic Zito:"War with the Lemonskies is
inevitable.How the times have changed.Once were the best of allies with the Lemonskies...And now?Oh well.So as i said we WILL decleare war on the Lemonskies,it only matters when we do it.The only way to stop this war is if the Lemonskies kill me.to Liberxas,help us with this war and we will join the western alliance forever.To queen Thyra:Help us in this war and we will help you liberate the Allyrijans in Lemonsky teretory.To Zhopgrad,you maj join us,or you can fight us.I can understand if you chose the latter option.We will decleare war no matter what,since the Lemonskies killed milions of our people by aiding this terrorist group.Long live the SFRS comrades!"
Last edited by Communist Soviet National country on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:39 am

Liberxas wrote:Taylor: Hold on guys. *Touching his ear* Yes?... What?!... oh... Why?... They did what!!!

OOC: Stop accusing me of funding terrorism, I never said that anywhere. Post voided

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am

Communist Soviet National country wrote:The SFRS gives military acces to both Alyrija and Liberxas.A total ammount of:1.2Million troops,9.000 tanks,1.000 aircraft,5.000 artillery pieces and 20.000 vehicles are being placed on the Lemonsky border. Josip Tinovic Zito:"War with the Lemonskies is
inevitable.How the times have changed.Once were the best of allies with the Lemonskies...And now?Oh well.So as i said we WILL decleare war on the Lemonskies,it only matters when we do it.The only way to stop this war is if the Lemonskies kill me.to Liberxas,help us with this war and we will join the western alliance forever.To queen Thyra:Help us in this war and we will help you liberate the Allyrijans in Lemonsky teretory.To Zhopgrad,you maj join us,or you can fight us.I can understand if you chose the latter option.We will decleare war no matter what,since the Lemonskies killed milions of our people by aiding this terrorist group.Long live the SFRS comrades!"

That land has been Allyr for only 50 years. If the Country we helped in war against dictatorship is biting the hand that feeds it, we will not tolerate aggression against native Land. The expansion into the Eastern Pact by western nations undermine the peace.
OOC: All things relating to us funding terrorist groups are false, posts voided.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 pm

OOC: Hey Zhopgrad, can you fund terrorists so we can move the plot?

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Liberxas wrote:OOC: Hey Zhopgrad, can you fund terrorists so we can move the plot?

OOC: The Government under Boris would not do that, he is defensive about Zhopgrad and Stubborn as hell, but not an idiot.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Communist Soviet National country wrote:The SFRS gives military acces to both Alyrija and Liberxas.A total ammount of:1.2Million troops,9.000 tanks,1.000 aircraft,5.000 artillery pieces and 20.000 vehicles are being placed on the Lemonsky border. Josip Tinovic Zito:"War with the Lemonskies is

That land has been Allyr for only 50 years. If the Country we helped in war against dictatorship is biting the hand that feeds it, we will not tolerate aggression against native Land. The expansion into the Eastern Pact by western nations undermine the peace.
OOC: All things relating to us funding terrorist groups are false, posts voided.
OOC:This is a cold war roleplay,i did that to poggres the plot,there are many options you could've taken,like saying that what the SFRS is saying is false,and trying to disprove the SFRS,or even mabey killing the Marshal cause he himself said that the decleration would only stop if he died.You coudlve made a deal with the western pact against me,you couldve negotiated with the SFRS.It just angers me,you probably said post voided cause you had no idea what to say.Also i made it easy for you to disprove me.Cause i firstly said that one of the terrorists was a former lemonsky soldier(meaning he probably didn't have anything to do with you except being from your country and being in yoir military for a short time)And then i went on to say that you are supporting terrorists,wich i said only after Liberxas said it.This proves that you didnt even read my posts,thus proving you only voided the posts cause you saw only what i said about you supporting terrorists,THUS proving you voided something for no reason.If there is a reason,please state it.I would be happy to argue with you on such a matter

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:That land has been Allyr for only 50 years. If the Country we helped in war against dictatorship is biting the hand that feeds it, we will not tolerate aggression against native Land. The expansion into the Eastern Pact by western nations undermine the peace.

The land was Allyrian for hundreds of years before you seized it from us. The only reason why Karthspiri peoples are in a slim minority is because of the backwards and oppressive colonial and post-colonial practices of your nation. We have never been able to trust other nations with looking after their Karthspiri citizens.

OOC: It's supposed to be a Cold War not a world war, sheesh

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:17 am

Allyrije wrote:
United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:That land has been Allyr for only 50 years. If the Country we helped in war against dictatorship is biting the hand that feeds it, we will not tolerate aggression against native Land. The expansion into the Eastern Pact by western nations undermine the peace.

The land was Allyrian for hundreds of years before you seized it from us. The only reason why Karthspiri peoples are in a slim minority is because of the backwards and oppressive colonial and post-colonial practices of your nation. We have never been able to trust other nations with looking after their Karthspiri citizens.

That is true lies! The Lemonsky Government never had colonies, and the land had declared autonomy in 1868, and after the Allyr invasion of 1869 that lead to the war of 1870. Currently, West Lemonsky is one of the most prosperous regions of the whole country. Most of the Karthspiri population are refugees fleeing from the tyrannous grasp of the Queen's regime. Among them is the Reformist King, who is the mayor of Rod Allyrjie.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 am

Allyrije wrote:

There were MANY close world war situations during the cold war and before the cold war,one example.The Cuban crisis,the USSR and USA both placed their troops some of their troops on even defcon 2.Do you even know what defcon 2 means.It basicaly means that the USA and USSR governments were both preparing for a nuclear war.Wich is atleast 100 times worst a situation than we are in.General patton of the US army once suggested to do a nuclear attack on China during the Korean war.One Soviet submarine almost fired nuclear bombs at the USA,after their submarine mistakefully recived warnings that the USA is launching their nuclear bombs.The only reason they didnt fire is cause one of the 5 officers said that they shouldnt fire,while the other 4 said that they should.One time China almost decleared war on the USSR,after there were many battle skirmishes on their borders.A couple of years before WW2 the USA almost decleared war on Canada,and canada was a brittish dominion at the time. All of these situations were high tension situations and not world war situations.Before you say It's supposed to be a Cold War not a world war, sheesh.Atleast read about the Cold war a little,cause it was full of almost world war situations.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents