NATION

PASSWORD

Military Cold War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Communist Soviet National country
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Allyrije wrote:
Communist Soviet National country wrote:Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Your speech is pretty ironic considering what your nation did to our nation in our first civil war.You know,supported a dictator that was corrupt,killing innocent peoole,taking our native lands.Do not dare hold your nation to such a high level,in the end we are all the same,except some shit about politics more,some less.And you still haven't done anything about all of those needless deaths,you didn't t help our citizens in any way,not even a sorry for those families that lost their borthers and sisters to your countries weapons" OOC: You didn't say this was a secret speech

OOC: You weren't asked to attend the conference

OOC:You didn't say SIC at the start,and what you said was not a part of the conference,as you said youreself.Be carefull next time ,atleast say its a secret.Even if i wasn't invited,if it isn't a secret conference,all of the things about the conference will be known-either through spies or through media.

Free Cities of Hong Kong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Cities of Hong Kong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Zhopgrad wrote:
Allyrije wrote:The leaders of summoned nations are ushered into a large, high roofed hall decorated with traditional art and carvings with nought but a long table presided over by a podium. Queen Thyra took the podium and invited the other leaders to take their seats at the table. She cleared her throat before stating, "There has been much talk comparing our two alliances to various animals in the past few weeks. I would like to start by saying this: I do not believe even the lowest animals would behave in the disgraceful and wasteful manner many, but not all, of you have been doing. What we have seen is the Zhopgradians throwing their soldiers to re-claim what, a few rocks in the middle of an ocean! And what else do we see? Troops are massed on my Eastern border and why, because my ally Liberxas decides to defend their positions! But yet we Westerners are the vile Imperialists? The Imperialists who simply wish to defend our people and our values. But we must ask ourselves, "who are the real imperialists?" Because from what I have seen from those gathered it is not the West. When my nation erupted into Civil War our borders were violated by those who have long held many Karthspiri people hostage under an impression of Asylum. From a nation which refuses to hand back provinces taken in a vile imperialist war many years ago. A nation which masses its forces, along with others, on a shared border with a nation in which it has already caused enough trouble. But yet, despite my anger with you all, despite the pettiness of the current state of affairs globally I have invited you here, to my home, so we have a chance to ease tension and usher in a calm to allow for prosperity and happiness for all peoples. To the Eastern Nations if you were animals you would be Pigeons for playing politics like you is akin to playing Chess with a Pigeon because no matter what you do and no matter how much you win that Pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, shit all over the board and strut around like it won. I do not mean this in a malignant way but sometimes you must admit you are wrong and try to be more malleable. To my fellow Western nations if we were animals I believe we would be Bulls. We are strong but we do not think for we are far too confident and headstrong. When we do things we must consider the long-term consequences and ensure that we will always maintain the high ground both Diplomatically and Morally else we become just as bad as that which we oppose. I do not wish to end the current state of affairs but I simply do not wish to see more lives extinguished needlessly for the petty aims of manipulative politicians. As one of the last True Monarchs, I feel as though it is my duty to not only protect my own people from the whims of the Political Class but to allow other peoples that same protection. I wish for these meetings to be ones of dialogue and reconciliation for I feel it is better to lose a debate with another leader sat around a table than to send thousands to their deaths to achieve petty aims. With that I open this conference and I request that you respect the spirit and traditions of Allyria and those in which the conference was called"

Premier Boris responds to the Queen's speech by saying: "Have you no knowledge in Geography?! Those western Islands are HUGE countrysides, a main area for Farming and about as large as our main Islands, not to mention the vast bridge system, which had cost so many Zhopas, those Islands are more than mere rocks in the ocean, they are our source of food, and the land which future cities will be built on. That is why we fight for our Rocks, and that is why we demand to have them returned, our population's well-being depends on them. Vodkastan Can't possibly make up for the loss of Farmland."
This speech makes the Zhopgradian Soldiers on the Western Islands feel far more important and will guarantee a hard fought and bloody battle will take place if the Islands are not returned.

Princess Ning'an
Mister Boris, do you even believe what you are spewing from that mouth? It is ironic how you talk about your populations well-being yet when you were to ask the residents of those islands about their daily lives before Liberxian troops had came, you would hear nothing but exploitation, malnutrition, and harassment by stationed Zhopgradian soldiers. Mothers would tell stories of leaving their youngest children out in the cold to die if their food situation was dire enough because one were not allocated enough food for weeks by the Big Brother that is the Zhopgradian government that one had to be sacrificed for the benefit of the whole. Do you truly understand the well-being and struggles of those so called people you represent? Maybe instead of wasting money on building those expensive bridges you would much rather use for showing off you "might" to the international community you could have spent that money on improving lives on the islands. What is the point of those vast bridge systems other than to transport all the annual harvests that you steal that are rightfully owned by those farmers? Don't give me the excuse that was the Civil War when residents have also explained that life has been same decades before the war had begun. In my opinion, Liberxian ownership has done a better job of maintaining well-being of "your" citizens then you had ever done since the beginning. "Premier" Boris stop hiding behind the banner "of the people" and truly step up and represent yourself for what you really are, a tyrant.
Last edited by Free Cities of Hong Kong on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Free Cities of Hong Kong wrote:
Zhopgrad wrote:Premier Boris responds to the Queen's speech by saying: "Have you no knowledge in Geography?! Those western Islands are HUGE countrysides, a main area for Farming and about as large as our main Islands, not to mention the vast bridge system, which had cost so many Zhopas, those Islands are more than mere rocks in the ocean, they are our source of food, and the land which future cities will be built on. That is why we fight for our Rocks, and that is why we demand to have them returned, our population's well-being depends on them. Vodkastan Can't possibly make up for the loss of Farmland."
This speech makes the Zhopgradian Soldiers on the Western Islands feel far more important and will guarantee a hard fought and bloody battle will take place if the Islands are not returned.

Princess Ning'an
Mister Boris, do you even believe what you are spewing from that mouth? It is ironic how you talk about your populations well-being yet when you were to ask the residents of those islands about their daily lives before Liberxian troops had came, you would hear nothing but exploitation, malnutrition, and harassment by stationed Zhopgradian soldiers. Mothers would tell stories of leaving their youngest children out in the cold to die if their food situation was dire enough because one were not allocated enough food for weeks by the Big Brother that is the Zhopgradian government that one had to be sacrificed for the benefit of the whole. Do you truly understand the well-being and struggles of those so called people you represent? Maybe instead of wasting money on building those expensive bridges you would much rather use for showing off you "might" to the international community you could have spent that money on improving lives on the islands. What is the point of those vast bridge systems other than to transport all the annual harvests that you steal that are rightfully owned by those farmers? Don't give me the excuse that was the Civil War when residents have also explained that life has been same decades before the war had begun. In my opinion, Liberxian ownership has done a better job of maintaining well-being of "your" citizens then you had ever done since the beginning. "Premier" Boris stop hiding behind the banner "of the people" and truly step up and represent yourself for what you really are, a tyrant.

Boris then responds with an Angry and Fiery speech: "I bet you have not done one hour of research on the way Zhopgrad is run! The People ran their farms and the Government gave benefits to those who sold their crop! Those Bridges were to allow products from the farms to reach the rest of the Communes and then allow for factory goods to make it to the farms from the cities! The Western Islands Oversea Territory (WIOT) had almost the same representation as the other communes, we were planning to make them a Commune too. You had only brought in the most sorry, and Lazy citizens of the Islands, and in our country, if you refuse to work then you acquire those sad stories, just like in the rest of the Communes. You are a hypocrite for spreading this propaganda!"
Zhopgrad will still send an Ambassador to the peace conference, but is ordered to take nothing less than all of the Islands, any less will result in the loss of his job, and also allows him the option to threaten the opposing side with Total war.
The Zhopgradian Military will begin preparing for an Invasion of the Western Imperialists.
Welcome to Zhopgrad! A great Worker's paradise! I proudly use NS stats, even though they might be as OP as Russian Bias.
Factbook - National Anthem (Bit outdated now) - TSAR WARS

News: Sergei Petrov has been assassinated, Zhopgrad is now going through a process of liberalization.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Zhopgrad wrote:
Free Cities of Hong Kong wrote:Princess Ning'an

Boris then responds with an Angry and Fiery speech: "I bet you have not done one hour of research on the way Zhopgrad is run! The People ran their farms and the Government gave benefits to those who sold their crop! Those Bridges were to allow products from the farms to reach the rest of the Communes and then allow for factory goods to make it to the farms from the cities! The Western Islands Oversea Territory (WIOT) had almost the same representation as the other communes, we were planning to make them a Commune too. You had only brought in the most sorry, and Lazy citizens of the Islands, and in our country, if you refuse to work then you acquire those sad stories, just like in the rest of the Communes. You are a hypocrite for spreading this propaganda!"
Zhopgrad will still send an Ambassador to the peace conference, but is ordered to take nothing less than all of the Islands, any less will result in the loss of his job, and also allows him the option to threaten the opposing side with Total war.
The Zhopgradian Military will begin preparing for an Invasion of the Western Imperialists.

Taylor: Hilarious, that last part. 'Total war'. I'm not usually cocky but, simply because our last war was the Liberxasian Revolution in 1943 you think we're a pushover. It's frightening how quickly the Western Isles could become rocks. So will your capital, and your bases and bunkers, etc. In the beginning we were gonna give you the Isles but, you know. Your citizens were in pitiful conditions. Though you're correct, only minorities were in these conditions, and your STALIN better be prepared for a new age of WMD'S, OASIS is coming. And you'll be left defenseless. And as far as i know, these aren't illegal. Let's talk about minorities shall we?

Free Cities of Hong Kong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Cities of Hong Kong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Liberxas wrote:
Zhopgrad wrote:Boris then responds with an Angry and Fiery speech: "I bet you have not done one hour of research on the way Zhopgrad is run! The People ran their farms and the Government gave benefits to those who sold their crop! Those Bridges were to allow products from the farms to reach the rest of the Communes and then allow for factory goods to make it to the farms from the cities! The Western Islands Oversea Territory (WIOT) had almost the same representation as the other communes, we were planning to make them a Commune too. You had only brought in the most sorry, and Lazy citizens of the Islands, and in our country, if you refuse to work then you acquire those sad stories, just like in the rest of the Communes. You are a hypocrite for spreading this propaganda!"

Taylor: Hilarious, that last part. 'Total war'. I'm not usually cocky but, simply because our last war was the Liberxasian Revolution in 1943 you think we're a pushover. It's frightening how quickly the Western Isles could become rocks. So will your capital, and your bases and bunkers, etc. In the beginning we were gonna give you the Isles but, you know. Your citizens were in pitiful conditions. Though you're correct, only minorities were in these conditions, and your STALIN better be prepared for a new age of WMD'S, OASIS is coming. And you'll be left defenseless. And as far as i know, these aren't illegal. Let's talk about minorities shall we?

Princess Ning'an
I'm not sure about the Zhopgradians but I know the Lemonskies love holding onto the pretense of protecting minorities for control of Allyrian territory so why not pull the same if we see the Eastern Pact doing it as well?

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:26 am

The SFRS today makes a new law,by this law,any citizen that gets a job will get a free apartment/house that will be payed by the government.The minimum wage is raised to 11 dollars per hour.All ethnic groups are giving fully equal rights,and as in the old CSNC,all males that are over 18 years old,have to serve atleast one year in the military,giving the SFRS a large reserve of troops(females are not obliged to join,but they can).The maximum wage is lowered to 100 dollars per hour.This law is called the "freedom to the proletarian" act. Our marshal is still waiting for a response from the Liberxas military high command,on his suggestions.

United Republic of Lemonsky
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:35 am

Allyrije wrote:The leaders of summoned nations are ushered into a large, high roofed hall decorated with traditional art and carvings with nought but a long table presided over by a podium. Queen Thyra took the podium and invited the other leaders to take their seats at the table. She cleared her throat before stating, "There has been much talk comparing our two alliances to various animals in the past few weeks. I would like to start by saying this: I do not believe even the lowest animals would behave in the disgraceful and wasteful manner many, but not all, of you have been doing. What we have seen is the Zhopgradians throwing their soldiers to re-claim what, a few rocks in the middle of an ocean! And what else do we see? Troops are massed on my Eastern border and why, because my ally Liberxas decides to defend their positions! But yet we Westerners are the vile Imperialists? The Imperialists who simply wish to defend our people and our values. But we must ask ourselves, "who are the real imperialists?" Because from what I have seen from those gathered it is not the West. When my nation erupted into Civil War our borders were violated by those who have long held many Karthspiri people hostage under an impression of Asylum. From a nation which refuses to hand back provinces taken in a vile imperialist war many years ago. A nation which masses its forces, along with others, on a shared border with a nation in which it has already caused enough trouble. But yet, despite my anger with you all, despite the pettiness of the current state of affairs globally I have invited you here, to my home, so we have a chance to ease tension and usher in a calm to allow for prosperity and happiness for all peoples. To the Eastern Nations if you were animals you would be Pigeons for playing politics like you is akin to playing Chess with a Pigeon because no matter what you do and no matter how much you win that Pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, shit all over the board and strut around like it won. I do not mean this in a malignant way but sometimes you must admit you are wrong and try to be more malleable. To my fellow Western nations if we were animals I believe we would be Bulls. We are strong but we do not think for we are far too confident and headstrong. When we do things we must consider the long-term consequences and ensure that we will always maintain the high ground both Diplomatically and Morally else we become just as bad as that which we oppose. I do not wish to end the current state of affairs but I simply do not wish to see more lives extinguished needlessly for the petty aims of manipulative politicians. As one of the last True Monarchs, I feel as though it is my duty to not only protect my own people from the whims of the Political Class but to allow other peoples that same protection. I wish for these meetings to be ones of dialogue and reconciliation for I feel it is better to lose a debate with another leader sat around a table than to send thousands to their deaths to achieve petty aims. With that I open this conference and I request that you respect the spirit and traditions of Allyria and those in which the conference was called"

The Lemonsky reply:

The statements by the imperialists, those who have monarchies, those who coup people who do not serve the interests of the bourgeoisie. The "Allyrjians" on the Lemonsky side, have in ethnicity of only 12% Allyrjian genetically speaking. The land taken in 1870, was infact, under many centuries oppressed by the descendants of the Allyrjian Empire. The forces at the border are the same as forces in the Western Isles, the CSNC, and in other countries. The "Monarch" is only the shade of the people. Think, where is your country heading? Instead of countering others, you claw at those with different ideological differences. The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell near. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair. We shall go on to the very end. We shall never surrender.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 am

Liberxas wrote:Taylor: Hilarious, that last part. 'Total war'. I'm not usually cocky but, simply because our last war was the Liberxasian Revolution in 1943 you think we're a pushover. It's frightening how quickly the Western Isles could become rocks. So will your capital, and your bases and bunkers, etc. In the beginning we were gonna give you the Isles but, you know. Your citizens were in pitiful conditions. Though you're correct, only minorities were in these conditions, and your STALIN better be prepared for a new age of WMD'S, OASIS is coming. And you'll be left defenseless. And as far as i know, these aren't illegal. Let's talk about minorities shall we?

Actually... It appears STALIN is completed. And Laziness is a Minority, why you ask? Because we provide so many opportunities for jobs, that it's not even funny, you have no Idea how many jobs our Mobilization has brought, but some still sit around and do nothing to help our Glorious Nation, so we do not help them.
Also, what DO you wish to know about our Minorities? Our Nation is a melting pot of Slavs, and a few others as well.
Welcome to Zhopgrad! A great Worker's paradise! I proudly use NS stats, even though they might be as OP as Russian Bias.

News: Sergei Petrov has been assassinated, Zhopgrad is now going through a process of liberalization.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:45 am

Zhopgrad wrote:
Liberxas wrote:Taylor: Hilarious, that last part. 'Total war'. I'm not usually cocky but, simply because our last war was the Liberxasian Revolution in 1943 you think we're a pushover. It's frightening how quickly the Western Isles could become rocks. So will your capital, and your bases and bunkers, etc. In the beginning we were gonna give you the Isles but, you know. Your citizens were in pitiful conditions. Though you're correct, only minorities were in these conditions, and your STALIN better be prepared for a new age of WMD'S, OASIS is coming. And you'll be left defenseless. And as far as i know, these aren't illegal. Let's talk about minorities shall we?

Actually... It appears STALIN is completed. And Laziness is a Minority, why you ask? Because we provide so many opportunities for jobs, that it's not even funny, you have no Idea how many jobs our Mobilization has brought, but some still sit around and do nothing to help our Glorious Nation, so we do not help them.
Also, what DO you wish to know about our Minorities? Our Nation is a melting pot of Slavs, and a few others as well.

When I said that minorities where struggling, I meant ethnic minorities where struggling. Explain that.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:58 am

The Queen clears her throat before speaking in a calm yet stern tone, "Return to order, all of you. We are here to prevent further losses of life not to lament over the prestige of our nations for what prestige will out nations truly have if it is built on the corpses of our soldiers?"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am

Allyrije wrote:The Queen clears her throat before speaking in a calm yet stern tone, "Return to order, all of you. We are here to prevent further losses of life not to lament over the prestige of our nations for what prestige will out nations truly have if it is built on the corpses of our soldiers?"

What is the prestige of nations who create that corpse of soldiers using chemical weapons. It seems no-one today remembers the Drakbordz Memorandum, and the Konisberg Process.

OOC: Lets not write over what other nation's history is

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:57 am

The SFRS has a refferendum,whether to leave the eastern pact or not.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 am

Allyrije wrote:The Queen clears her throat before speaking in a calm yet stern tone, "Return to order, all of you. We are here to prevent further losses of life not to lament over the prestige of our nations for what prestige will out nations truly have if it is built on the corpses of our soldiers?"

Rich: She's right, Mr.Boris, we can all predict you're reaction, 40,000,000 Ballins, if Hong Kong and Allyrije agree, for the islands.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

The refferendum decides that the SFRS shall leave the eastern pact and be neutral.All Lemonsky troops that have been stationed in the SFRS are escorted to theire country.20 thousand troops are positioned on the Lemonsky border.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

Liberxas wrote:

Rich: She's right, Mr.Boris, we can all predict you're reaction, 40,000,000 Ballins, if Hong Kong and Allyrije agree, for the islands.

The Lemonsky delegations says: How can we stand by and make do, when the Imperialists want to exploit the working people of the islands! We announce a quarantine of all naval traffic into the isles that belong to the West.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:05 pm

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:What is the prestige of nations who create that corpse of soldiers using chemical weapons. It seems no-one today remembers the Drakbordz Memorandum, and the Konisberg Process.

The Kingdom of Allyria was never a signatory of the Drakbordz Memorandum however respected the Konigsberg Process. Those crimes were committed under a previous government and could you perhaps not see that we're trying to make up for now what we have done in the past. What we did was not right but you disrupting the peace conference for petty geopolitical aims is not right either for the lives we could save now will more than make up for those lost in the early conflicts of this Political game. Your snarky, poorly received, comments will do nought but ruin your reputation and the respect which your nation has left in the eyes of all peoples. Now either withhold your unnecessary comments or withdraw from this council for such disrespect of this meeting ought not to be tolerated.

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:The Lemonsky delegations says: How can we stand by and make do, when the Imperialists want to exploit the working people of the islands! We announce a quarantine of all naval traffic into the isles that belong to the West.

If any Allyrian shipping is harmed in a hostile manner you will feel the full force of the Royal Navy and your sailors will not live to remember it. Please do not aggravate conflict further than it must be.

Liberxas wrote:Rich: She's right, Mr.Boris, we can all predict you're reaction, 40,000,000 Ballins, if Hong Kong and Allyrije agree, for the islands.

We will agree to respect such an agreement.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Allyrije wrote:
United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:What is the prestige of nations who create that corpse of soldiers using chemical weapons. It seems no-one today remembers the Drakbordz Memorandum, and the Konisberg Process.

The Kingdom of Allyria was never a signatory of the Drakbordz Memorandum however respected the Konigsberg Process. Those crimes were committed under a previous government and could you perhaps not see that we're trying to make up for now what we have done in the past. What we did was not right but you disrupting the peace conference for petty geopolitical aims is not right either for the lives we could save now will more than make up for those lost in the early conflicts of this Political game. Your snarky, poorly received, comments will do nought but ruin your reputation and the respect which your nation has left in the eyes of all peoples. Now either withhold your unnecessary comments or withdraw from this council for such disrespect of this meeting ought not to be tolerated.

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:The Lemonsky delegations says: How can we stand by and make do, when the Imperialists want to exploit the working people of the islands! We announce a quarantine of all naval traffic into the isles that belong to the West.

If any Allyrian shipping is harmed in a hostile manner you will feel the full force of the Royal Navy and your sailors will not live to remember it. Please do not aggravate conflict further than it must be.

Liberxas wrote:Rich: She's right, Mr.Boris, we can all predict you're reaction, 40,000,000 Ballins, if Hong Kong and Allyrije agree, for the islands.

We will agree to respect such an agreement.

We shall only react if Zhopgradian forces are attacked by hostile manners. A squadron of 25 Su-47 aircraft are deployed to patrol the area to prevent incursions. If the west agrees on reasonable peace, we can negotiate a treaty. The true disrespect is the situation in the Western Isles. The Lemonsky government, if negotiations are stalled, may take a measure to ship missiles to Zhopgrad as a deterrent.

Su-47 of the 1845th Tactical Fighter Squadron
Last edited by United Republic of Lemonsky on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:51 pm

The UE decleares the Western islands a neutral zone,until there is a solution for the problem
Last edited by Communist Soviet National country on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Communist Soviet National country wrote:The UE decleares the Western islands a neutral zone,until there is a solution for the problem

That land shall be Zhopgradian!

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:43 pm

OASIS has been successfully launched into orbit and is prepared to attack hostile nations if need be.

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Liberxas wrote:

Unless your currency is going through an extreme amount of Inflation, I can regain the Islands with force for cheaper...

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Soviet National country » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

2 million SFRS troops are mobilised,and placed in defcon 3.Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Although we have left the eastern pact,we fully supprt Zhopgrad.It is their native land and thousands of years of history and culture are there,and the west wants to just take it.As of today,we are sending a force of 4000 tanks,200.000 soldiers,1000 aircraft and 30 ships to help Zhopgrad with the western isles.We are neutral,but for us it is clear who is the guilty one in this situation"The SFRS prepares for war.A telegram is sent to queen Thyra,Liberxas and the cities of Hong Kong.The following is stated in the telegram:"You have a month to remove your soldiers from the western isles,or you will be met by total war from the SFRS.This is no arguement,it is plain and simple.And don't call us aggresors if a war does start,since we clearly are giving you a chance,basicaly you leave,and the world gets peace.Or you dont and total war comes along.We are tired of your quite frankly Bullshit,stating that your keeping the islands cause of the people?Yet while our nation and its people were suffering you didnt do crap.This is how it goes from now on.Our threats won't be bland like the former CSNCs threats...we are true to our words.Long live the red flag,long live the proletarian,long live the revolution! " OOC:with every post i make,five days will pass starting from now,so about 5 posts from now until war.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Communist Soviet National country wrote:2 million SFRS troops are mobilised,and placed in defcon 3.Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Although we have left the eastern pact,we fully supprt Zhopgrad.It is their native land and thousands of years of history and culture are there,and the west wants to just take it.As of today,we are sending a force of 4000 tanks,200.000 soldiers,1000 aircraft and 30 ships to help Zhopgrad with the western isles.We are neutral,but for us it is clear who is the guilty one in this situation"The SFRS prepares for war.A telegram is sent to queen Thyra,Liberxas and the cities of Hong Kong.The following is stated in the telegram:"You have a month to remove your soldiers from the western isles,or you will be met by total war from the SFRS.This is no arguement,it is plain and simple.And don't call us aggresors if a war does start,since we clearly are giving you a chance,basicaly you leave,and the world gets peace.Or you dont and total war comes along.We are tired of your quite frankly Bullshit,stating that your keeping the islands cause of the people?Yet while our nation and its people were suffering you didnt do crap.This is how it goes from now on.Our threats won't be bland like the former CSNCs threats...we are true to our words.Long live the red flag,long live the proletarian,long live the revolution! " OOC:with every post i make,five days will pass starting from now,so about 5 posts from now until war.

OOC: Except meeting related postsposts

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Communist Soviet National country wrote:2 million SFRS troops are mobilised,and placed in defcon 3.Marshal Tinovic Zito:"Although we have left the eastern pact,we fully supprt Zhopgrad.It is their native land and thousands of years of history and culture are there,and the west wants to just take it.As of today,we are sending a force of 4000 tanks,200.000 soldiers,1000 aircraft and 30 ships to help Zhopgrad with the western isles.We are neutral,but for us it is clear who is the guilty one in this situation"The SFRS prepares for war.A telegram is sent to queen Thyra,Liberxas and the cities of Hong Kong.The following is stated in the telegram:"You have a month to remove your soldiers from the western isles,or you will be met by total war from the SFRS.This is no arguement,it is plain and simple.And don't call us aggresors if a war does start,since we clearly are giving you a chance,basicaly you leave,and the world gets peace.Or you dont and total war comes along.We are tired of your quite frankly Bullshit,stating that your keeping the islands cause of the people?Yet while our nation and its people were suffering you didnt do crap.This is how it goes from now on.Our threats won't be bland like the former CSNCs threats...we are true to our words.Long live the red flag,long live the proletarian,long live the revolution! " OOC:with every post i make,five days will pass starting from now,so about 5 posts from now until war.

Second-Command Grace: We admit that in the Western Isles we are the aggressor but what about the Allyrian provinces held by Lemonsky to 'protect minorities'. Is it ok for them to do that on a much larger scale but not us? Both sides are the aggressor but us doing the same on smaller scale are the 'bad guys'? If you wish to be on the side of 'right' this war has none.

Liberxas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberxas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Zhopgrad wrote:

Unless your currency is going through an extreme amount of Inflation, I can regain the Islands with force for cheaper...

Taylor: You would put a cost on lives? Disgusting. 30 million no less. Besides even if we went to war regaining the Isles should be your last worry. Even if we lose I'll make damn well repairs cost far more than, 40,000,000 Ballins.
Rich: Haven't heard you curse since you got shot in the knee.
Last edited by Liberxas on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents