NATION

PASSWORD

Secret of Conquest Part I (MT-Early PMT/Invite/2027)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 am

OFFCIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE KINGDOM OF MCNERNIA
THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF MCNERNIA

OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER

From:His Excellency the Right Honorable Andrew Holtworth MP, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of McNernia
To:The Honorable Shogun Maki Kojiro
Cc:
Sec:MOST SECRET-PRIME MINISTERS SEAL-MOST SECRET
Sub:Mohammed Nashid

Greetings,

We have heard of the issues of Mohammed Nashid and his double gaming. HM Government is concerned that they are going to compromise the interests of the Santiago Treaty to which Mcnernia is a signatory. We shall assist in any actions against the current Bashriyyan regime if that is necessary.

Signed
-A. Holtworth, PM
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Inga folded her arms and twirled back "Hmm...fine I accept your challenge!" putting her chin up, "How am I not a person? I wasn't born in a test tube you know, I was born in my mother's womb, I am told my father was a very great man. I am the result of a superior sperm donated to a superior egg." she said with pride and a big smile on her face as she turned around "Now please call me by my name, I am sure I can do any task you assign to me." she said smugly, Inga had quite a bit of pride, she said "You know, I am glad you did not put me in the same training as Ethan, he is mediocre below my skill level and also what if he gets horny and decides to attack me in my sleep?" Ethan looked at Inga and said "Hey Inga I do not think about stuff like that!", Inga looked back at him "Don't think I do not know." Ethan replied "Know what?" Inga gave a little smile and a wink, to which Ethan felt kind of embarrassed he began to blush.

She then giggled a bit "Wait till were married honey."; Ethan continued blushing she turned back to the General "So I will fly your helicopter! Charmed huh?" she said in an overly cheery manner.

Manya shook his head, and told Daedalus in Dorian: "Leave us, and take the capable one." Now Inga was at the mercy of General Manya. Daedalus stood at attention, and led Ethan out of the room, and up the stairs into the Ministry of State Security Offices. As the two walked up the stairs Daedalus started to engage him in conversation: "So, you're a soldier. You'll do well. Hopefully. Training should come naturally to you, especially ours. I'll drive you over toward the barracks and introduce you to a few of the fellow candidates. Even though you're not likely to meet them during your training period..." Daedalus and Ethan walked through the quiet offices before entering the outside grand courtyard of the Junta Compound. "The car's this way..." Daedalus gestured toward the signature black Cadillac SUV of the SSM.

Back down in the basement, Manya shook his head as Inga continued to talk. "You know, you really don't know when to shut up, do you?" As soon as he finished his calm sentence, the General rose and slapped Inga in the face with the back of his hand. "...It's a liability, you eugenic Frankenstein." The General sat back down, and rubbed his knuckles with his left hand. "I apologize but it just needed to be done. Now, you're going to have to go through an extra series of training. I can't say it'll be pleasant, or what you're used to. And it starts.... right now." Manya looked above Inga and gestured to a figure looming over her. The agent manhandled the girl and used a needle to inject a sedative into her arm. "Alright, now take her to Sector 18." Manya ordered in a monotone. The agent that administered the sedative then put the burlap sack back over Inga's head and hauled her away.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:37 am

Ethan got into the car with Daedalus "Whats going to happen with Inga?" he asked, Ethan was really trying to comprehend what was going on he further stated "I knew she was not really cut out for this, I mean she did strip and clean an AKM perfectly, but besides that all she did was talk shit to me at the base, Miller would use her as a pilot sometimes." Ethan coughed and said "Damn, it is weird not having her around."

Bashriyya, Ayesha

General Nashid was looking outside his window, the sun was rising and the scene was almost perfect for what Nashid was planning, he was looking at a map on it a list of Redshield owned financial buildings all over the world, Nashid was able to get through a middle man that Koijro was meeting with Redshield for a deal to get rid of Amihan Russel. Nashid was happy about Russel's death it provided the perfect time to finally go after Redshield. He stood looking at the map with a smug grin "Heh, this should be like the days of the Malhama." A list of locations was present on the map, the included London, Frankfurt, Paris and Las Angeles

Orders were then given off was given off of a radio which would then be sent electronically to various cells in the various countries, many of these cells were brainwashed sleeper agents whose orders were activated through hypnotism and code-words the code-word "Malhama" and the phrase "Awakening has come" would be said activating the mind controlled killers, acts of terror would soon follow. In Paris Luis Amschel de Redshield would be gunned down by a man who seemed like a normal janitor, the Redshield bank in London would again be attacked this time by an armed gunman whose intent was massacre, in Frankfurt a cell of ten men armed with AK assault rifles attacked various buildings targeting Redshield. However in Las Angeles a planned sniper attack would be foiled, along with 5 support gun men being arrested.

Had the Western press been willing to talk about who really did the killings rather then pander to liberal demands to gun control, they would have figured out the truth that almost all of the gunmen had been of either Bashriyyan descent or had been in contact with the Bashriyyan embassy, a huge public out-cry would then come to the Western world blaming the Bashriyyan government for the terrorist attacks however many of the Western governments had oil deals with Bashriyya and a media black-out would occur preventing any sort of real discussion on the influence of Bashriyyan oil in Western politics, so Bashriyya had largely gotten away with multiple accounts of terrorism.

Kesslerstaadt, Russel Trust (Now owned by Redshield Oligarchs)

"You claimed Koijro would not attack us, if we worked with him in eliminating Russel." shouted an angry Banker "Do you realize how much money has been lost in these attacks Redshield?"

Redshield said "We own thehalf the World's money a few terrorists shouldn't hurt us, also it was not the Nifonese they would not engage in this level of barbarity, this is the Muslim Bashriyyans fault and I had pre-knowledge of them and I knew they were going to attack."

Another one of the men sitting at the table said "You had what?"

James smirked and gave a smug look "Yes I had pre-knowledge, in fact I fed Nashid false information so he would target people who had plans to betray me. Such is the fate of one of my brothers."

James Redshield was a horrible sociopath with almost no loyalties, this was not uncommon for the elite bankers but it served as a warning for everyone in the room that day.

James said "What is on the other news?"

A man in a white lab coat spoke "Sadly some investigative journalists have discovered that our recent mercury based Flu shot actually makes people more vulnerable to influenza infections."

James said "Damn it, I want a full media black out, not a single mainstream news source will be allowed to cover this."

The man in the lab coat said further, "Sadly we have not been able to stop the study from spreading to important medical journals."

James Redshield laughed "The average fool will not read those anyway, and the snobbish ones that do will ignore it, and even if someone in Big Pharma begins to speak out against us, we will have his colleagues shun him, we do control what goes in and out of the Universities after all."

Another man in a white lab coat, this one with a prominent Semitic nose began to speak in a Yiddish-German accent "Mr. Redshield I also think we need to discuss the implementation of the Smart Technology.

Redshield twitched a bit "Oh you mean the Direct Load Response Technology?"

The man said "Yes, the technology that will allow our Utility Companies to charge to charge customers for electricity based on time of day usage. It will also give our companies the power to turn down, or even interrupt the power flowing to a customer's homes."

Redshield smiled and said "Oh yes you told me about this, this will ensure that all major appliances, including washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, water heaters, and even lighting will be governed remotely by our system."

The scientist then responded "Yes, we have already received Awards from various Environmental fronts and our media outlets are promoting it as an Ecological friendly idea. We will control the people through their fears of a bad environment and that is how we will slowly gain power just as you said."

Will Bates the computer genius got up out of his seat and said rather arrogantly "I would like to say that I am the one who will be overseeing the manufacturing of the new smart chips that will be an integral part of the smart technology."

"Indeed, we are very grateful to you." said one of the scientists

"Redshield, what are you doing to find Sear's daughter?" said a man in military uniform and blue beret this was none other then Lt. Col Miguel Aquinas

Redshield responded "I am giving up on that hunt, tired of this crap already." Redshield said jokingly "If Nifonese kill me, maybe Amihan Russel will come back and destroy Sears and all related to him, but until now I am resting from this war. I think we can all relax and realize we will win soon, I communed with the gods again and it appears this is true."

Miguel was shocked by Redshield's total lack of discipline, the real reason Redshield was searching for Inga was because Inga knew too much, Inga grew up in a life of travel often traveling between Germany and Nifon where she was raised by Nifonese agent Misu Katsu (aka Suyako Katsuragi or her real name Misu Katsuragi) and occasionally Col. Fujikawa Toshiro. Inga was very important to Nifon because she was a witness to a ritual where Aquinas murdered a young woman. Inga also had access to all the same files her mother had regarding their cult and mind control activities, as well as numerous files stolen by Elsa before she was killed.

The mercenaries of Bronze Serpent led by Miller had almost no idea that Inga was planted on them by the Nifonese to keep tabs on them, even Suyako who in reality was Inga's adoptive mother was a plant on Bronze Serpent later to be planted to spy on Jacob Redshield as his assistant to Inyursta.

Inga always loved her mother, although was often torn by both the death of her mother and her mother's declining mental state into insanity before she was murdered. When Inga returned home she would find her mother's body was placed back in the house as if she had hung herself and a goat head was decapitated in the middle of the living room along with Inga's favorite pet cat shot dead, Inga was fortunate as she would run out of the house to Suyako's house. Suyako had warned Elsa ahead of time about the dangers of working with the Redshield family but she did not heed the call, and this left Inga without a mother so Suyako who was Elsa's lifelong friend was forced to take care of Inga as her own, taking her back to Nifon where Inga would learn the blade and the various sutras.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:36 am

Griffindon, Redshield House
Lord Alistair Redshield

Theold man sat by the window as he had done so often, watching the city go by, he was master of things his kin could only dream of. He had ousted a Jacobin Prime Minister for his degenerate actions and seen the loss of a man he considered as dear to him as his children who were the pride of his family. Though they dwelt in the shadows as was custom for the black marked ones. Born of a woman and the strongest brother of the house. He had seen to the birth of his children, they were the peak of human perfection, humanity was a machine and the flesh was as moldable as metal. Some said that was playing God. If God existed he was an absent master who was quick to give children the keys. That is what much of humanity was. Children in grown bodies.

Alistair Redshield was a hard man to please, he’d paid to have his children Maeve and Godfrey trained by some of the best assassins and soldiers on the planet, Ex-Soviet Spetznaz, Mcnernian SAS. Inyurstyan mercenaries and Special Forces. He was a man who’d discovered what James could not comprehend, flesh was but a mere medium, something to be improved on. Not cut away, germs, Alistair chuckled idly remembering the first debates he’d had when he’d met his kinsman. He had not been impressed.

The door to the opulentLiving Room was opened and his daughter entered. Maeve was a beauty as many men had said, the product of decades of work. Fast, beautiful and graceful. Witty and deadly.

“Father?” She said. Closing the door behind her. A tablet in her hands.

“What is it my daughter?” He turned his wheelchair to face her, affection plastered on his face. Her expression was grim and that fact alone told him much. There were few things he hated, laziness, not improving oneself, and then there was his family. James had been the darling one of the family and that had gone to his head. Aging had taken his legs, odd, an interesting thing that Inga Langley Jungers mother had promised to cure but she had died in a ritual and her insanity had concerned Alistair, his resources had been levied for the hunt for Miguel Aqunias and a bounty had been placed on his head. Though he had one resource besides his mercinaries, I and G men and women who had been not willing to work for a man who was an ally of a degenerate and a disgrace to the family name. Nine times out of ten it was James who was being quite idiotic that led to problems. People wanted control, not freedom, so the thing was, free humanity, bring out the beast…Tame the beast. Tame flesh.

“Its Miguel, he was sighted by Mcnernian intelligence in Kesslerstaadt.”

Alistair nodded. “Miguel, he was the one presiding over the ritual….” He remembered his son distinguishing himself and providing data on his breeding as he had led a team to Jungers lab engaging with the NATO troops that were set to guard it. Alistair had a suspicion that her insanity was artificial, by all accounts from those at the ceremony. She was quick to throw herself on the altar. A classic waste of good material. Inga, from what the SIS had passed to him, what they had been able to glean. She was an interesting girl. And her adoptive mother had purged weak blood from the Redshield family.

“Prepare the tablet, I wish to speak to your brother.”

Northern Mcnernia, somewhere near Tallonburgh city, Highland Winery
Godfrey Redshield

He opened the vault door with the press of a button and entered the communications room and armory combined chamber. Godfrey Redshield was regal, lean, towering. He was a predator, not some degenerate who was waiting for a child in a back alley. He hunted men and women who displeased his father, the orgy-man Russel, had been on his hit list before he had been eliminated. Aquinas, the man was what was wrong with the movement. The issue of worshipping a spirit. The man had African ambitions. Having been James’s man on the continent for a while. He stood before the computer as it beeped. He cleaned his hands before activating it with a facial scan.

“Father.” He could see his weather-beaten and ancient face. Aged but still lethally perfect on the monitor. “My Dear son. We have found an enemy of the family. One of James’s toadies has been found…

“The man who disposed of Ingas mother?” Godfrey ventured. His father smiled. “That is correct, the SIS have identified him. The Station Chief in the country is a family friend and he will be of help in your mission. I want him alive, I will meet you at the Winery when you return with the bastard…”

“Yes father.” A chime indicated that files had been sent. All that he would need. “I have what I need father.”

Good hunting my son.

The connection was cut and Godfrey remembered his teammates, Artemis, Horus, Ares, they would do well this time. But perhaps he would call them when things were at the point that he needed them. He downloaded the files to a tablet and selected one of the numerous kits of gear, this was for a primarily urban operation. That and a bag for a weeks travels which he returned to his quarters to fetch. The butler was waiting outside. “Sir?” he asked.

“David keep the prisoner alive…he may be of some use to us, RavenSword, BronzeSerpent, both seem to be run by Miller. “

The old man nodded. He was the Chamberlain of the family and Highland Winery was one of several that the Redshields had in this part of the country. Besides raking in millions on shipments it was a series of safehouses for the family in their struggle. Artemis, Horus and Ares were family, not just from experiments they were kin. “Shall I alert your team sir?’

“No.” He opened his bedroom door and went to the closet for the proper suitcase, already he was carrying a cargo bag of weapons and kit. He took one suitcase and he left the room closing the door. David was at his shoulder as he walked to the garage and selected a high powered station wagon.

“Less conspicuous, in case Fathers enemies want to get to me.”

“And they will die sir.”

Godfrey nodded and got into the driver’s seat smiling as the keys were handed to him. “Always thinking ahead David.”

“Yes sir, I pride myself on service.” The door was opened from the driver’s seat and the car started and sped out of the garage under the house. He was on his way. David headed back into the corridors of the wine vaults. He was the product of genetic work himself, allegations about chimp men had spurred a Mcnernian Army program to produce such beings. He was quite professional.
He arrived at one room. The bulter nodded to the guard and opened the door.

“Well, Master Godfrey was impressed with your resilience.” He stared at the man
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Kesslerstaadt, Secret bunker

Miguel Aquinas sat alone in the almost dark and ambient room, sitting around was a council of men all in black robes Miguel walked down the circular steps to a table, a hologram appeared on the table, the hologram was none other then a live feed of Lucius Morgenstern. Miguel spoke "Oh great one, we are very sorry for the past mess ups that have been made." Lucius said "Silent Aquinas you fool, it is time you take away all the protection given to James Redshield, he is not the successor to Solomon Levi and the Order of Balcom." Miguel said "Then Master teacher, who is worthy of such a title?" another Hologram appeared it was Amihan Russel with a piece of shrapnel sticking out of his head almost like a horn, Amihan believed he was someone sent to earth in place of Christ. Aquinas looked in shock "Amihan you are alive? Truly glorious?" Russel laughed "Yes, indeed I survived the blast, now onto business James Redshield will likely be deposed of by the Nifonese which means you can now begin your operations in Africa if you like." Aquinas laughed "You mean we can release the plague?" Russel said "Yes, I believe the time for the Externalization of the Hierarchy has come. We must first put the world through a series of plagues of our own creation and Africa is the perfect place to begin our crusade. Once the African people have suffered enough we will come in to teach them a new doctrine, a new faith, a new religion for a new age. First Africa, and then the world!" Aquinas, Lucius and Russel all began to laugh hysterically.

Russel then said, "I would also like to warn you Aquinas, that the Mcnernian Redshield family branch hate you." Aquinas said "Why is that exactly?"
Russel "Do you remember Elsa Zeppelin Junger?" Miguel then remembered "Oh, oh yes I do actually, she was the scientist working for Lawrence Redshield's brother Alistair, she had the serum that would have allowed Alistair to walk again." Aquinas further stated "I had been drugging her water, when she announced that she would talk of our plans for war with the Soviet Union using our GLADIUS network of stay-behinds, I wanted to give the impression she was insane. The drugs certainly had their effect and she would ignore her daughter Inga, she even strangled her daughter once when she questioned her on a simple math problem, and so we got her lab shut down."

Russel then stated further "What happened after you shut down her lab?" Aquinas responded "Well, she had threatened to go public and expose us when she started to regain sanity, we killed her and made it look like a suicide." Russel stated casually "Oh, so that is what happened." and Aquinas laughed "Basically yeah." Russel then responded angrily "Well now the Alistair's people are after you and the blame you for the fact that Alistair cannot walk, although we have the serum now, no thanks to that traitor Elsa."

Aquinas responded "Why do you not share it with Alistair?" Russel responded "Fool, the strong should use their brains if they want what others have. I will say this the serum did wonders for my recovery. However I will need Alistair and his resources, so it is your job to make sure they are happy and they know what really happened, for now on you no longer answer to James you answer to me."

Aquinas said "Yes, Grand Master." and gave a roman salute with his left arm, Russel responded in kind and grinned "Good, you are dismissed, let James go behind our backs and sell himself like a whore to the USSR, that is what he planning the whole time, he even tried to co-opt my front group Green War, however now the student has become the teacher. No one betrays our sacred and mystical order and lives to tell the tale."

As Aquinas was about to leave the room, Russel interrupted "Aquinas, send a Communique to the Mcnernian branch of the Redshields and tell them that James is off the team, say that we have a deal for them and that Lucius has chosen a new leader for the Order to get behind."

To: Alistair Redshield, Head Patriarch of the Redshield family after the late Great Lawrence Redshield

We seek the same goal and a common interest and that goal is to make the world one, recently our Commander Lucius has a chosen a new leader one who has succeeded the great Solomon Levi himself. The new age and inevitable change is about to begin, behind the new leader of our order Amihan Russel a great one trialed by fire and returned to deceive the world to follow him toward the New World Order. We urge you to attend our secret meeting to reconcile some previous misunderstandings over my personal dealings with your relative James and we hope that the fact I have been chosen alongside the newly resurrected Russel to lead the order will give you a great degree of respect as to who you answer to. I am head of the General Order now and am not anything to be reckoned with, the time for a global revolution has come and Russel will lead us toward a new Global Imperium.

The World is about to experience the next great cleansing not seen since the age of the great lightning Genghis Khan, through this Revolution the world will transcend into a new golden age, we urge you to stand with us in this coming struggle!
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Ethan got into the car with Daedalus "Whats going to happen with Inga?" he asked, Ethan was really trying to comprehend what was going on he further stated "I knew she was not really cut out for this, I mean she did strip and clean an AKM perfectly, but besides that all she did was talk shit to me at the base, Miller would use her as a pilot sometimes." Ethan coughed and said "Damn, it is weird not having her around."

"General Manya still isn't convinced that she's capable of being an agent. She's gonna go through a few more things. They think she can be broken really easily and give out information on a whim." Daedalus said as he drove Ethan out of the compound and into the husk that was New Yaman capital city. "There's not much to see out there, it used to be a pretty beautiful city, surprisingly before the uprising and the great fire." Daedalus commented on the city of Nosamo's faded and squalorus sights under New Yaman rule. "The Junta says this is all punishment for the people living here, that they refuse to give money to help rebuild from the uprising a year ago. The citizens here need to pick up their own pieces and rebuild themselves. 'Only self-reliance can bring Nosamo back to life.' Quardya once said." Daedalus said with a twinge of bitterness. A slight bitterness for the Junta, for Integralism, for the idea of New Yama.

New Yaman Embassy, Ayesha, Bashriyya.

A New Yaman counselor quickly moved through the brand-new and illustrious halls of the New Yaman Embassy in Bashriyya, clutching a red folder to his chest as he maneuvered around other employees and visitors toward the Ambassador's Office. As soon as the counselor got security clearance he nearly busted through the Ambassador's office door. The New Yaman Ambassador to Bashriyya, Federicq Gaigan looked up in confusion before the red folder was nearly smashed down onto his desk. The counselor, out of breath could only say: "Orders...from...Quardya."
The Ambassador looked through the folder, puzzled that he just didn't receive a call from the Admiral himself. As soon as he read through the folder he understood why he didn't get a call. Ambassador Gaigan nodded and thanked the counselor, and started typing up a missive on his computer:

To: The Ministry of State of Lonograd
From: The Office of the Integralist Confederation of New Yama's Ambassador to Bashriyya, Federicq Gaigan
Subject: Negotiations on Freeing Sears
Encryption: TOP SECRET

Under orders of the New Yaman Junta of National Restoration, I have been chosen to start a series of negotiations to acquire the famous mercenary known as Sears. I am aware that Bashar Aladeen wants to keep this individual from ever again seeing the light of day, however it would be quite beneficial for both of our nations, that this man is exchanged over to New Yaman custody. The New Yaman government has much to offer in both short and long term endeavors. It'll be a wise choice to start negotiations.

We sincerely hope to hear from you in the coming days.

- Ambassador Federicq Gaigan

After the message was sent off through the diplomatic cables, the Ambassador started dialing Nashid's office phone number in order to get in contact with him to further discuss the new Counter-Revolutionary Axis, and more particularly, Shurjah's role in the alliance.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Flashback: Beirut-Lebanon, 2026

Inga greeted cheerily "Guten Morgen Ethan." Ethan looked surprised as Inga approached him, "Oh hi Inga." a little confused Inga looked mischievous in his eyes and he never knew what to expect from her. "Why so gloomy sport? You should be very grateful you have a girl as beautiful as me talking to you, you really should appreciate your good fortune." Ethan blushed "Oh, well what do you wanna do today Inga?" Inga giggled a little cover her mouth with her hand laughing at Ethan's naive behavior. She joked "How about we go and make babies?" Ethan was shocked "What?" to Inga replied "Just kidding, your not ready for that yet, lets go see what Miller is doing. Also if I were to have children it would be with strong man like Colonel Fukijawa not with a silly shrimp like you, Do you really see me marrying a guy like you?" Inga was really just trying to hide the fact she liked Ethan, although to Ethan this was very strange.

Miller walked over "Hey what is going on here?" Inga replied "Commander Miller, we are just looking for something to do." Miller was angered "Inga your 17 years old, and Ethan your 18 years old, maybe you could help some of the wounded men we had another ALF truck bomb hit Checkpoint Alpha and I have not seen either of you at your post at medical duty. Now get to work and help out those men."

Inga said "Sure sir!" she turned around to Ethan noticing Miller left the area and she slapped Ethan, Ethan replied "What was that for?" Inga replied "Now the commander yelled at me, and it is because of you." Ethan was appalled "Me, you were the one wasting time, in fact I was heading to the exact place Miller ordered me to go." Miller walked back over and yelled "Stop behaving like a bickering couple and get to work!"

Prison in Lonograd

Sears sat in his cell, attempting to contemplate what was going on at the outside-Sears thought about his chaotic life, however this time sears felt something big coming, something huge. All those nights of prayers felt as they were finally about to be answered and answered soon.

A brief background of the history of Gregory Sears:

Gregory Sear's mother Damijana Ražnatović with her older brother Ivan Ražnatović at a Krajistovi military parade in the 70s

Gregory Sears was born in 1972, His mother was Damijana Raznatovic a defector from the Communist government of Krajistov who before her career in intelligence came from a humble agrarian background, and his father was Herbert Walther Sears a CIA agent who was the son of a former German SS officer Adolf Heinrich who escaped and came to America after WW2 as part of Operation Paperclip and eventually married into the wealthy Ango-Germanic Sears family which was part of America's Eastern establishment and highly CIA connected. Herbert Walther Sears would be the victim of hard abuse at the hands of his father Adolf Heinrich (who had changed his last name to his wife's prominent and wealthy last name Sears, meaning he was known as Adolf Sears at this time.) and this would harden him to life, Herbert Walther Sears would grow up into the Agency and eventually rise through the ranks going on Agency missions in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Lebanon and Chile. His service was so excellent that he would attract West German scientist and Eugenicist Hans Liebert who was running a Eugenics experiment and hoping to create a new race of superior people. He was hoping to create superior children by getting the best sperm and putting in the best eggs. The parents of these children were selected from lists of thousands of people, and were all tall, beautiful, healthy, intelligent, and from excellent stock. Sear's military record was very impressive to Liebert.

It was through Dr. Liebert's Eugenics program that Herbert Sears would meet the future mother of his son Gregory, the beautiful and dreamy double-agent Damijana Raznatovic the two would have sex and in 1972 they would later have a son who they would name Gregory. However tragedy would strike them as they would both be secretly assassinated by the agency, and the CIA stole the young Gregory Sears to raise him for themselves with hopes of creating a born leader and super soldier. Gregory Sears would then be raised by the Agency's director and would be placed within the US Army while at the same time he was being groomed by the elites to be the possible future President of the United States a goal he would reject. In the 1990s Gregory Sears would impress the top military brass of the US Army with his almost heroic behavior in combat, he would be chosen to partake in Black Operations in Africa. Gregory Sears would take part in an elite Special Forces unit during the 1999 known as the Lion Force, where he would take part in killing or capturing numerous prominent leaders of radical Islamist organizations. During the early 2000s Sears would retire from the army and form Wild Goose International alongside John Miller, Sears would eventually take a contract from SACTO in Lebanon on behalf of the right-wing Phalange government.

Picture of Gregory Sears

It was during his time in Lebanon that Sears would make contact with SACTO and begin to realize that the CIA was the military wagon of the Redshield bankers, he would also learn the truth about how the Redshield had his family murdered and he would begin to recall memories of how he was a planned Manchurian candidate that the Redshield family wanted to make President to try and perpetrate World War III after spending some time in West Germany getting deprogrammed by an aging and repentant Dr. Liebert, Gregory Sears was ready for action and would return to his mercenary work in Lebanon,

However the night before he returned to Lebanon, James Redshield called him from a hidden number "I offer you the Presidency of the United States, if only you come back to the Agency and submit your allegiance to the order you will achieve power you could only dream of." Sears responded "Not a day in your life sport, you could offer me the world and I would reject you." Redshield would internally sabotage Sear's mission to capture a prominent ALF terrorist, by using corrupt individuals within the Lebanese government Gregory Sears would be illegally detained by leftist terrorists affiliated with the Arab Liberation Front and he would be taken to Lonograd.

New Yama

Ethan felt worried, he began to think of Inga and what they might do to her, he had a flashback and remembered how Inga and Suyako both appeared as if they had known each other before, he also remembered how Miller theorized that Suyako was spying for the Nifonese government and that he had no problem with it. Ethan thought could Inga had been spying for Nifon as well without Miller knowing? Inga had always behaved strangely, she was very haughty at times, and other times very friendly. Ethan said "I cannot deny I like her though, darn she is a hotty."
Last edited by Bashriyya on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Ethan felt worried, he began to think of Inga and what they might do to her, he had a flashback and remembered how Inga and Suyako both appeared as if they had known each other before, he also remembered how Miller theorized that Suyako was spying for the Nifonese government and that he had no problem with it. Ethan thought could Inga had been spying for Nifon as well without Miller knowing? Inga had always behaved strangely, she was very haughty at times, and other times very friendly. Ethan said "I cannot deny I like her though, darn she is a hotty."

Daedalus raised an eyebrow at Ethan’s statement, at a traffic stop, Daedalus quickly read Ethan’s facial expressions. “If you’ve got anything to say, say it right now.” He realized that Ethan was thinking about something, and he wouldn’t let Ethan off the hook. “She’s been on your mind since we’ve left. Something is up with her.”

Ministry of State Security: Sector 18 Compound, Undisclosed Location

When Inga woke up she still had a bag on her head, and she was restrained to a cold metal chair. There was obviously air conditioning, since it was blasting near freezing air right above her. She could hear two voices, both speaking Dorian very quickly, almost as if they were discussing what they were going to do with the girl. Then the voices stopped abruptly, and she was splashed with a bucket of ice cold water. The bag was ripped off of her head, and it was clear she was in some sort of torture room. ”She doesn’t speak Dorian.” The tall, soft spoken man in front of her mentioned in Dorian to the muscular man standing next to her chair, looking through a drawer in a tool bench.
The tall man sat away in the corner of the room, and said to her in a strong Dorian accent: “Did you enjoy your rest?”

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Ethan looked back at Daedalus, Well I guess Inga never really left the base in fact she would always hang around this Nifonese woman as if they were good friends, then we had a time when we were visited by Col. Fujikawa Toshiro both Inga and Miller knew him. Inga got all giddy about his arrival and asked him if he brought gifts it was clear they knew each other. Inga always bragged about being 1/4 Nifonese and half German it was really kind of irritating, now my mother was half French and half Nifonese but you do not see me get all excited about that, I am a Dutchman because my father was a Dutchman." Ethan coughed a bit and continued, he gave off a feeling of nervousness, he was not sure why Daedalus would be so curious about Inga although he did not feel anything wrong in telling people his thoughts on the subject. "Inga is the smartest girl I have ever met and she could speak perfectly fluent Nifonese but had trouble reading their kanji, but again every time someone big in Military or the arms business from Nifon arrived they seemed to know Inga."

" I just got this weird impression that Inga was raised in Nifon for part of her life. I noticed she acted sort of strange when anyone mentioned her mother, one time she got very angry at me when I asked her about why she is shy to talk about her. I know Inga's mother was some sort of world renowned geneticist from Germany, I saw a picture of her once she looked like Inga and one time when Inga was sleeping I heard her cry out mama. Another time I asked her about her father and she bragged about how she did not have a father, that the sperm used to make her came from a sperm bank and that her father was some sort of over-man that her mother signed up for at an elite sperm bank, it was just weird. Miller told me that Inga's father was Gregory Sears and that Inga was never told about this and that I was never to tell Inga." At this point Ethan was a little nervous feeling he was telling too much however he continued anyway "Now I can certainly tell that Inga inherited both her mother's beauty and intelligence, however I at first thought she was kind of a brat and honestly she was never really nice to me." he said "But I began to realize that even though Inga was very mean to me at times, she acted sort of motherly I can vouch that she is a wonderful medic in fact she said she was trained in those skills at the age of seventeen although she did not say from who and she got really defensive." Ethan lifted his shirt and then showed a scar on his stomach, he said "If Inga had not have gotten to me in time, I would probably be dead. Also another time I broke my arm and there was Inga helping me out, hell one time I got some kind of fever and she was making soup for me, she is just so nice sometimes." he smiled

"Now back onto my original point Miller said he was worried that Sears would find out that his seed was just being thrown around the free market so to say and so that was why Inga was not supposed to know Sears was her father and why Sears was not supposed to know Inga was his daughter, Miller also said he will tell Sears eventually."

Ethan laughed a bit "I mean it almost seemed like she was planted on us by Nifon, in a way." he further continued " But I digress, I know Inga does like that people acknowledge her, so when your CO would not even call her by her name that likely set her off against him. Her main problem has always been her pride, Miller said that had been a problem with Sears."

Ministry of State Security: Sector 18 Compound

Inga was greatly angered, "Where the hell am I?" she looked up at both of the men, "Filthy Gorsa perverts!" Inga felt the cold air above her, it was almost irritating and she felt like she was coming down with a cold. "I see you turned the air conditioning on, how sweet. Well, are you going to ask me a question? she did not get an answer or are you going to stand there and look at me? Inga was very confused at the situation "Erghhhhh" she growled, struggling in the chair she quickly calmed herself, she realized it was a test to see if she would break down mentally. However she feared the possibility that they had found out that she actually was spying for Nifon. However Inga knew what to say in the event they would try and torture her as she noticed that the man next to her was looking inside a drawer for tools, Inga had contacts with the CEO of Murakami and she understood that the New Yaman air-force relied heavily on parts from Nifon with the Ki-15 as the mainstay of New Yama's Air Force she had though up the perfect plan. She would be prepared to tell the officers that if something happens to her, CEO of Murakami would will for sure cut off New Yama's access to spare parts to their Ki-15, her face got smug and was no longer angry. Inga always had felt a pain deep within her the same pain she had felt when she lost her mother however God had always preserved Inga when ever she got close to death and although at this time she did not realise it a series of events were about to occur that would reshape history.

Vinland, North Atlantic Ocean

James Redshield had arrived with his crew and expedition team, officially they were going on an "environmental expedition" to prove that the glaciers in Vinland were melting in reality, the glaciers had actually grown in Vinland and Redshield was just lying to promote his fake crisis. Redshield got in front of a cameraman from GNN (Global News Network) a station his lackey Ed Turner owned. Redshield began to speak "Things are getting very bad here in Vinland, the CO2 is melting the Vinland glaciers. I urge the people of the world to support a global carbon tax and a global Direct Load Technology system on all appliances in the Western world so Carbon emissions can be watched. Me and my foundation are here today to gather data and show the world that it is not too late to save the planet, we only have one planet to call home, after all. " said Redshield in a casual way, the Western mainstream media would continue to promote Redshield's narrative in Vinland regardless of if it were true or not. Redshield dominated the media and was a true student of Edward Bernays in many ways. However what only the sharp eye would notice was the fact that Redshield was manipulating data and fear-mongering ignoring the reality that Vinland was actually getting colder, however as Redshield's expedition ship moved through the ice the water would freeze keeping the ship stuck for a good 24 hours. This would become a huge embarrassment for Redshield and his foundation, and would hurt the reputation of his Foundation. The wealthy philanthropist would look into his mirror that day, sitting in his quarters and he would punch the mirror out of anger shattering the glass.

The World Controllers, the 12 families had been mastering the human domain testing every form of massive mind control program imaginable. The use of fear, war and scarcity like that of 1984 and the use of sexual degeneracy, drugs, abundance and hedonism like that of Brave New World had for a time provided a scared and dumbed down populace however the underestimated one thing and that was Information control, the internet was to be the controller's world brain beast system however it backfired creating what could only be termed a political and philosophical awakening. The dawn of the internet had broken the backs of the World Controller's dominance of the information war and with the dawn of populist neo-nationalist politics, anti-globalism and hacktivism a massive popular uprising had been weakening the Controller's hold on the world order. Internet sites like TruthWars.Com of Allen John, the collected works of researchers like Frank Springfield and Edward Muller, Vicky Leaks headed by the lovely female hacker Julia Asnage, and foreign news stations like Shurjah's Al-Maseera, Lonograd's Al-Manr and Bashriyya's Al-Haqq which gave rise to a new generation of independent alternative journalism not seen in history before. It was this truth-teller movement that would begin to catch on to the global command structure and would quickly realize that Redshield had been manipulating the Vinland data to keep the population of the Western world in fear of a new global flood that was not coming at all, the rainbow had surely set over the first one and a second one was not coming anytime soon. Redshield was caught red-handed and now protests outside of his various buildings calling Redshield a Climate Alarmist and an EcoFascist. Redshield's social media posts supporting the Environmentalist terrorist group known as Green War were being shared on various Alternative media sites, and in the house of any informed citizen Green War and Redshield were almost synonymous with each other.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 24 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Kesslerstaadt International Airport
Executive Aviation Facilities

Godfrey Redshield

The Boeing 737 ER derived airplane was the height of luxury and performance, the best for one of the finest agents in the world. A man who had performed contracts for the SIS, eliminating various communists and insurgents. He had made much in the way of money that way. Godfrey was rich and loyal to his father which ensured that he had a lot of money of his own and his family was everything to him. Good blood was everything. Father said he could make him a worthy mate. Though it would take a long time. Godfrey had patience. He guided the big airplane down as the controller had asked. He’d meditated and reviewed files while his bird was on autopilot. A message had been sent to father. There was something to be said for the fact that Russel, Amihan Russel maybe an irrational occultist but he had Lucius Morgenstien on his side and the man was willing to listen to what father had to say.

His papers had been arranged by the SIS, so he could walk off this bird. His car was also in place with the Station Chiefs trusted man handling things at the airport. None the less Godfrey waited until dusk before leaving the plane, stepping out of the aircraft into the hangar where the SIS man had brought the car around. He was a local on the SIS payroll. Godfrey gesturing to his shoulder holster made him speak the code.

The tall blonde man stowed his gear and drove out of the hangar. He took note of the guards outside, PMCs, no doubt I and G on his father’s payroll. The resources that the Mcnernian Branch of the family commanded was something that the rest were envious of. Mcnernia was a potential model society for how the rest of the world could function. Properly imperial, and yet it was also equalist. The ideal.

He drove towards the city center where a place had been arranged for him at a hotel, an exclusive club with overnight rooms. His base was on the plane but it was good to have surveillance inside the city. Especially when you were dealing with people like the cultists that dominated the planning. Morgenstien, father had said would see reason when the cult was eliminated, there was no need for the ritual and the routine. There was a need to cull the weak and the undynamic from the system.

First stop was the Mcnernian Embassy. The grand building was built to allow the SIS to keep an eye on this financial hub and keep Alistair Redshield appraised of his idiot kinsmen and women who engaged in all manner of degenerate and illogical behaviors. It made no sense for massive orgies honoring a specter that had been worshipped by the Greeks. The issue now was the destruction of the desire for peace. Through war did humanity progress molding the flesh as easily as the metal.

The Embassy was one of the larger ones in the city. Standing out from the crowd. He was ushered in, a ID declaring him a contractor for the Ambassador got him past the local guards. The Station Chief was waiting for him out front. Most Odd. Godfrey exited the car calmly and casually. The old spy was like David. The project that had produced super-soldiers to fight the Soviet Chimps. “Well, welcome to the cesspit of your families enemies.” He smiled and gestured to come inside as a MRC guard in a black uniform took the car to the garage under the Chancery building.

“Well, I suppose you’ll want to know about Aquinias.”

“Correct.” Godfrey said tonelessly, men needed to be freed from all morals that were decided on by someone else. And the issue of the cult that Aquinas led. They would have to be disposed of. “Well, he’s with Amihan Russel, the Bashriyyans or was it the Nifonese….” The man clicked his tounge walking across the marble floor. “It’s a pity, I expect more from such vaunted secret services, disposing of such persons as Russel, that man is the biggest threat to Lord Alistairs plans and the future of the Families.” Godfrey nodded.

“I am to return Aquinias to Mcnernia to answer to my father for killing Elsa Junger.”

Redshield House, Griffindon
Lord Alistair Redshield

The message sat on the desk as Alistair steepled his fingers. “Maeve, tell your brother nothing has changed, Aquinias, he will be useful, Russel, is not a concern immeadiately if we can get Russel denounced by Aqunias then the order will be thrown into a state of Turmoil. Godfrey is to get Aquinias and bring him to Highland winery…”

“Yes father.” Maeve said.

TO:Amihan Russel
SEC:MOST SECRET
SUB:An Alliance
CC:

Dear Sir,
I write to congratulate you on your appointment. May the Order enjoy many good years and may the Plan come to fruition. However, I do believe Aquinas may forget his station. Be on your guard against him.
A.Redshield

Alistair smiled, he knew people like Russel. Absolutely nothing without book lickers, like the Preists of Nifon who had their adoring flocks. All of those were exposed before the cold logic of godless men like himself. Men who believed in the fires of Prometheus as they called. Those men of the church who had been called by god to serve science was quite good. Though the Catholic Church would have to be dealt with there was much to be said for the fact that they had spawned science. Perhaps they would be spared from the coming apocalypse.

Maeve spoke. “Father, Godfrey confirms your order.” He smiled. He would have the bastard. Russel got Aquinias and he got the serum.
Last edited by McNernia on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Amereicka
Attaché

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Amereicka » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Redshield Office New York
Evidence taken from the raid being loaded

After President Howard called for an investigation into the Redshield Foundation in the United States. The Attorney General was able to reach out to the New York Attorney General along with the District Attorney and was able to get a search warrant on a Redshield building in New York with suspicions of Securities Fraud. The raid happened early in the morning as the work day started armored trucks drove up to the building with their lights on with police cars leading them at full speed with their lights and sirens. As the SWAT teams unloaded the trucks they walked into the building telling non-employees to leave. SEARCH WARRENT! They yelled as they entered the building. They got onto elevators and started climbing stairs to get into the offices where they suspected the sensitive information was, they were led to this area by an informant who many accused as being a mobster himself a man of Azerbaijani origin who was very wealthy and owned several high priced properties, oil and resources, had good fortune on the stock market and was known in the entertainment industry for his son being a professional MMA fighter. He's also a personal friend of President Howard. He hated the Redshields for their interference in his business so he gladly assisted the investigation against them by using his own underground resources including corporate espionage, intimidation, and harassment to assist the government investigation. Howard being a friend of him ordered the authorities to look the other way as it was also for the greater good.

As the police reached the upper floors they discovered the glass doors were locked and thick so they used a small explosive to bring to shatter them and they yelled SEARCH WARRANT! however they discovered the floor was empty except for one security guard with a handgun he was ordered to drop his weapon and put his hands up, they then zip tied his hands and secured him he was later questioned and released. After the raid and after the evidence was loaded onto the truck.

They left and the evidence was reviewed and led them to turn their attention to Charles Redshield.

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Meeting with Godfrey Redshield

Irina Hartman

Waiting for Godfrey Redshield was none other then Irina Hartman or as she was known under code-name "Semiramis", she was the colleague and mistress of Miguel Aquinas. Irina Ortmann worked with Elsa Junger on the serum. Irina viewed Junger in much jelously and coveted her position, and was one of the factors that planned her murder, however this whore of Babylon, this filthy Jezebel was not done in her evil. It was common for the elites to betray and back-stab each other, however this time she was planning to back-stab Aquinas, her plan to leak info of Miguel's various perverse and criminal activity and destroy his career as head of the Abbadon International Solutions. Aquinas was like an evil version of Gregory Sears in some ways, he was former special forces and for a time he was Sear's commanding officer and both men retired into mercenary service. Aquinas while stationed in West Germany would meet Irina at one of the Elite's many secret meeting places, this one in particular was at the Wewelsburg castle. Irina was a generational member of the Black Sun Knights an old paramilitary stay-behind network going back to World War II started by Heinrich Himmler and protected by the CIA after the war started due to it's vast informant network behind the Iron curtain especially within East Germany.

Irina walked up and looked at Godfrey "Well I didn't suspect Alistair would send someone so handsome?" she had "Allow me to introduce myself, Irina Ortmann you see I use to work with Elsa back at the lab in Germany." Irina said cynically with almost little emotion. "You know it is a shame really." A beggar approached her an older man "Miss, may I have some money or some food?" she scoffed at the thought "Leave us peasant." the beggar soon left realizing that the woman was a terrible human being.

Redshield Office, New York

Charles Redshield was shocked when his limousine arrived to his New York office, he saw a local police officer walk up to him. "Charles Redshield, we have a warrant for your arrest, you have a right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you." Charles was shocked, "What?" he would be handcuffed and taken in the back of a cop car.
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Godfrey Redshield

Meeting a Possible Agent

Godfrey was wary looking at the woman as he collected his car, his hand was on his weapon inhumanly fast. He lowered his glasses for a moment, his eyes seemed to be inhumanly shaped. More like some beast. Not a man to cross easily, he was not meant for blackmail more for the hunt and for the charm and then the backstab. His sister was more charming and perhaps more human, he was the hunter of the family. He and his sister were close, and they were loyal to their father. He looked the beggar over when the man came closer. Taking note of him, evidently the local people were suppressed by the elite and the middle-class had some sympathy for them, but the issue was the loyal people to the elite. He would have replaced his glasses before smiling.

“I thank you.” He said in perfect German, a mastery of the language that was easily a native speaker in his skills. He looked her over. “I understand that you have worked with Lt Colonel Aquinias, and you worked with him on the serum. If you have the serum data, hand it over so my father’s people can make it and that will allow him to walk. In return we shall give you protection from any of the man’s allies. Such as Amihan Russel who father sees as detrimental to the cause that he has set out on. If you can give me the Serum, then I shall be on my way. Though I shall have perhaps to return….” Godfrey looked around.

“Perhaps we should discuss this on my plane. It’s safer there.”
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Irina grinned "Well you have sure convinced me, you do not seem like a normal human, what tech is inside you? Fascinating, you must be some sort of hybrid or genetically altered human. I am also impressed you speak perfect German." she continued "However, a problem has arisen you see I do not have access to the serum, rather Elsa's best friend Eva Muller has them. I have taken a disliking to her but she could help us, although not sure how willing she would be. Irina was someone very similar to Godfrey, she was a pure Eugenicist and firm believer in Social Darwinism, she believed that most people were stupid sheeple and needed an all-powerful state to manage things for them and that it was the job of the elite to establish an all powerful Totalitarian state so the best could rule over the ignorant masses. She continued on "We cannot achieve a New World Order without her serum, you see Alistair is pinnacle for establishing a sane Imperium, however I must say Amihan Russel is not as bad as you may think he is, he is actually a very sensible man so perhaps you would like me to make contacts for you with him?" she said very slyly and seductively and then she got bitter

"Aquinas is more or less a throw away toy, he was irreplaceable at first but is slowly becoming more and more of a dilemma and he impedes progress with his lack of patience. So I look forward to working with you, let us head to your plane Kameraden!" she smiled and said quite sternly with machine like authority.

Last edited by Bashriyya on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 am

*** Ishikawa: The Empire of Greater Nifon

Shogun Kojiro was far than more aware of the fact that he had indeed many enemies, ones that tried to bite him around the clock, just waiting to remove the ground from below his legs. Various zaibatsu not really happy from his policy, international bankers, domestic leftists, or simply power hungry individuals prowled twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, eager to get just a small bite at the - seemingly invincible so far - Nifonese statesman. Yet, being former officer of the military intelligence, Kojiro played them out with ease, perfectly knowing his enemies and their weaknesses. Those, whom he trusted, he greatly rewarded. It was not easy to win his trust, but people who done so were members of informal 17KAI, which roughly translated as society of seventeen closest Kojiro's underlings, ones that would have eagerly given lives for him should such need come. Recruited mostly from the virtuous military officials, grassroots statesmen and financiers who came to great wealth thanks to the Nifonese shogun, after he removed the international elite from Nifonese market, this group was his own counter to various less than pleasurable lobbying groups that always tried to get a chance at subverting the great ruler. And today, those seventeen most trusted advisors met in the undergrounds of the Tosa castle, to discuss one of major foreign policy issues: the ever recurring topic of the middle east.

"Allow me to introduce you to the situation!" spoke Admiral Ibuki Ryuta while pointing his muscular arm at the map. This person was often called Kojiro's warhound, as the Shogun eagerly unleashed him against those who dared to threaten Nifon from inside. With shortly cut hair and scar- filled face, he looked like a real killer - and indeed he was, due to his past associations with Yakuza, where he grew up "It looks like your plan worked perfectly, Kojiro-sama. Yesterday at 12.00 there has been a confirmed explosion in building of Russel's conglomerate. The entire board has been confirmed dead, alongside with Russel-san himself. All companies, subsidies, etc. were mysteriously transferred soon after. Gunpeitai is already working on determining exact identity of those who took it over - and what to do with them. "

Then another general joined him - a short man with an oval face, pointy cheekbones giving him look of a scary Mongolian warlord extending from below his calm crystal blue eyes, short and thin mouth added to his short gray beard, short mustache combined with dark gray military uniform made him look like sort of experienced general out of Chinese legends, one who always knows what his enemies are going to do eight steps forward - and already has a way of preventing them from stepping into where they want, like a master chess player sets enemy up for check mate. This was Gen. Takeda Daisuke, current Chief of General Staff, arguably one of most influential people in Imperial Nifonese Army, and one of major Kojiro's allies in this time of darkness.

"Kojiro-sama" spoke the seasoned veteran, looking into his Shogun's eyes. An old soldier, who smelled the powder many times, was a true treasure that Kojiro could not replace. Ardent anti-globalist, traditionalist, has been his power's pillar within Imperial Nifonese Army "According to the plan we have portrayed you yesterday. "Akagi" is moving within range and will be permitted to execute the plan upon your order. "

Daisuke smiled under his mustache, knowing that his deception was already working. The carrier, located roughly 2800 kilometers from Redshield's island, was officially in transit to conduct exercises on international waters. Little did the sailors know that the real reason they have been unknowing victims of a ruse commonly used by the Imperial Nifonese intelligence - false plan, meant to confuse Redshield's spies about true nature of the maneuver.

"Honorable Kunshi...." sighed Kojiro, looking down at the assembled. They were his elite - his chosen team which truly governed Nifon and was used to bypass Kojiro's opposition - the Nifonese "deep state" that did not always agree with the Shogun's policies.

"We don't have much time, so I will be brief" continued the NIfonese shogun with voice as calm as autumn water "The world has changed, and we have to adapt if we are to survive as a nation. Redshield-san, who soon will go down into the history, is but a part of a grander problem which we can't eliminate so easily. The problem is not something that I myself, nor any government, can solve; the problem itself is greed."

Maki closed his eyes for a second, contemplating his very own thoughts. Burden of running the state weighted a lot on this man, like a heavy anvil down his shoulders. But he could not stop - he could not just walk away from his duty:

"Please don't take me wrong for some kind of opponent of free market" the shogun continued "for I am not that, nor ever will I be. On the contrary, I am a firm opponent of any form of socialism. Instead, my opposition is to a certain emerging system - a system which, I can't describe in any other word, as satanic, for it is rotten to the very core. It's a system which started to emerge only recently, but had been dreamed about for centuries. Ever since the ancient times, conquerors and tyrants crafted in their dreams consequent visions of world domination - but with primitive technologies none of them could have ever thought of accomplishing his wicked ideas. It's only today when an entirely new generation of evil realized that the tools are within their grasp! "

He cut his speech, anger boiling in his voice like a kettle full of hot water. Maki, for all his manipulativeness - was a man with a strong sense of justice. A sense which told him to go up against the system which he considered foe, no matter what:

"The states are primary actors of international politics no more! Instead, their place is being taken over by a variety of non-state actors! Today a major corporation has more budget than a third world state, and believe me, they spend said budget well. Our foe seeks to exploit those processes to bring up the state of nightmare he so much dreams - so that global 1% will own everything and the rest 99% - nothing. In order to do so he will kill all private enterprise and replace it with a hybrid corporate superstates in which private property will be jointly destroyed by an alliance between an overbearing, socialist state and few chosen corporations! Even now we hear their dreams being proclaimed openly! We hear - one global currency! What global currency when there are differences in prices between Ishikawa and Minamitsuri!? We hear - the world is global village! What sort of global village when values of Inyurstan and a Nifonese, albeit standing on the same side, are completely different!? Under the cynical mask of human rights and progressive values hides the machiavellian plan of enslavement of human kind by the very socialist elite that claims to defend it!"

The shogun did not stop, going forward like a speeding train:

"But we! We are the sole group that can make a difference now. The first disciples of Iesu Tenno Heika were not a big group - yet they transformed the world! They stood up against the false notion that their tenno was a kami! They were killed, they were tortured, but no matter what - they prevailed, and brought the empire of the gaijin down! Today! Today we are in the same position. We are a tool used by the Lord of Heaven to chasten his enemies into submission! And we will not stop- til our country's future is secure! TENNO HEIKA - BANZAI! "

"BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!" rising their hands in a tiger salute, a choir of voices filled the room, sounds striking against ancient walls and ricocheting like boomerangs. War cries of the generals signaled the coming war, and end of Redshield's plans... at least for now " Kojiro-sama BANZAI! Kojiro-sama BANZAI! Kojiro-sama BANZAI! Kojiro-sama BANZAI!"

Eighteen hours later, Maki Kojiro looked at the shining screens of Combat Information Centre (CIC) in Fujian, near the Imperial Nifonese Navy's command. Here, half a world away from where the action was about to be held, in an underground bunker, lied the drone control station from where the black operation was about to be carried. It had to be said that Ku - 181 was trully worthy of it's designation "kami of death" - the bat like machine was undetectable for most conventional radars, designed to penetrate deep into enemy's territory and deliver a strike or gather information.

At 19.00 Redshield's time the first drone, optimized for reconnaissance, started from the carrier. The deadly black shape bore no marks permitting to identify it's owner - after all Nifonese drone market was enormous, the highly advanced killer robots being sold to allied PMCs on daily basis. First UAV, carrying intelligence gathering tools and more fuel, would fly on pre-programmed path; knowing that there isn't a single thing Redshield could have used to detect that. It's purpose will be to identify the island's defenses; several minutes later, just as Kojiro's scheduled video talk with Redshield was about to begin, the remaining two drones carrying ordnance would make their way to the island, to permanently end the threat.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Bashriyya wrote:Ethan looked back at Daedalus, Well I guess Inga never really left the base in fact she would always hang around this Nifonese woman as if they were good friends, then we had a time when we were visited by Col. Fujikawa Toshiro both Inga and Miller knew him. Inga got all giddy about his arrival and asked him if he brought gifts it was clear they knew each other. Inga always bragged about being 1/4 Nifonese and half German it was really kind of irritating, now my mother was half French and half Nifonese but you do not see me get all excited about that, I am a Dutchman because my father was a Dutchman." Ethan coughed a bit and continued, he gave off a feeling of nervousness, he was not sure why Daedalus would be so curious about Inga although he did not feel anything wrong in telling people his thoughts on the subject. "Inga is the smartest girl I have ever met and she could speak perfectly fluent Nifonese but had trouble reading their kanji, but again every time someone big in Military or the arms business from Nifon arrived they seemed to know Inga."

" I just got this weird impression that Inga was raised in Nifon for part of her life. I noticed she acted sort of strange when anyone mentioned her mother, one time she got very angry at me when I asked her about why she is shy to talk about her. I know Inga's mother was some sort of world renowned geneticist from Germany, I saw a picture of her once she looked like Inga and one time when Inga was sleeping I heard her cry out mama. Another time I asked her about her father and she bragged about how she did not have a father, that the sperm used to make her came from a sperm bank and that her father was some sort of over-man that her mother signed up for at an elite sperm bank, it was just weird. Miller told me that Inga's father was Gregory Sears and that Inga was never told about this and that I was never to tell Inga." At this point Ethan was a little nervous feeling he was telling too much however he continued anyway "Now I can certainly tell that Inga inherited both her mother's beauty and intelligence, however I at first thought she was kind of a brat and honestly she was never really nice to me." he said "But I began to realize that even though Inga was very mean to me at times, she acted sort of motherly I can vouch that she is a wonderful medic in fact she said she was trained in those skills at the age of seventeen although she did not say from who and she got really defensive." Ethan lifted his shirt and then showed a scar on his stomach, he said "If Inga had not have gotten to me in time, I would probably be dead. Also another time I broke my arm and there was Inga helping me out, hell one time I got some kind of fever and she was making soup for me, she is just so nice sometimes." he smiled

"Now back onto my original point Miller said he was worried that Sears would find out that his seed was just being thrown around the free market so to say and so that was why Inga was not supposed to know Sears was her father and why Sears was not supposed to know Inga was his daughter, Miller also said he will tell Sears eventually."

Ethan laughed a bit "I mean it almost seemed like she was planted on us by Nifon, in a way." he further continued " But I digress, I know Inga does like that people acknowledge her, so when your CO would not even call her by her name that likely set her off against him. Her main problem has always been her pride, Miller said that had been a problem with Sears."

Ministry of State Security: Sector 18 Compound

Inga was greatly angered, "Where the hell am I?" she looked up at both of the men, "Filthy Gorsa perverts!" Inga felt the cold air above her, it was almost irritating and she felt like she was coming down with a cold. "I see you turned the air conditioning on, how sweet. Well, are you going to ask me a question? she did not get an answer or are you going to stand there and look at me? Inga was very confused at the situation "Erghhhhh" she growled, struggling in the chair she quickly calmed herself, she realized it was a test to see if she would break down mentally. However she feared the possibility that they had found out that she actually was spying for Nifon. However Inga knew what to say in the event they would try and torture her as she noticed that the man next to her was looking inside a drawer for tools, Inga had contacts with the CEO of Murakami and she understood that the New Yaman air-force relied heavily on parts from Nifon with the Ki-15 as the mainstay of New Yama's Air Force she had though up the perfect plan. She would be prepared to tell the officers that if something happens to her, CEO of Murakami would will for sure cut off New Yama's access to spare parts to their Ki-15, her face got smug and was no longer angry. Inga always had felt a pain deep within her the same pain she had felt when she lost her mother however God had always preserved Inga when ever she got close to death and although at this time she did not realise it a series of events were about to occur that would reshape history.

Nosamo, New Yama

Daedalus raised his eyebrows at Ethan's explanation about Inga's abnormally close relationship with a series of Nifonese officials. "Planted, huh? Any reason why the Nifonese would plant someone like her into Bronze Serpent? It doesn't add up. But maybe that's just me speculating..." Daedalus finallly pulled the car into a parking lot adjacent to the Ministry of State Security Officer's Barracks. "Here we are, go on ahead I'll meet you up at the door." Daedalus said as Ethan exited the car. As soon as Ethan was across the street, Daedalus put his headset back on and switched it to the Sector 18 secure channel. "It's Daedalus. I've got reason to suspect Junger is a Nifonese spy. Don't do anything we'll regret." He took off the headset and met Ethan back up at the entrance. "Welcome to your new home." Daedalus said.

Sector 18 Compound

The tall, soft-spoken man returned the smirk back to Inga. "Now, now, now... I just asked you if you had a nice rest. No need to be so hostile." The man looked above Inga to see the vent blowing down cold air on her. "Apologies for the air conditioning. It's been unseasonably hot for this time of year." The interrogator continued to study Inga's facial expressions. As he was about to continue, the larger agent finally pulled an electric cattle prod out of the cabinet and shadowed Inga. Then he got a call in his earpiece from Daedalus. "Stop, we've got reason to believe she's wearing the shogun's coat." He said to his contemporary in rapid Dorian. The torturer stood back and turned on the cattle prod, letting the device crackle with electricity in Inga's peripheral sight. Luckily, the interrogator had other ways of breaking a person. After a bout of silence, he made his next move: "You know, I do not understand why such a useless waste of space like yourself is in that chair. I mean we could have so many more important people in the hot seat right now, but here I am, stuck to this worthless assignment. Such a shame, really. All you are is some science experiment gone wrong. Truly, I do feel a bit of pity for you. General Manya was right, all you are is spare parts grown in a womb."

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Sector 18 Compound

Inga was a little shuck up "Listen here I do not take orders from Gorsas, your just a Gorsa after all." she smiled, the young lady had the mouth of a Bolrigian on her. "How about you let me? I have the trump card here after all and you do not even realize it." she said smiling "Keep insulting me and it will get you nowhere." Inga crossed her legs "I do not usually give into such wild insults and such goofy and cliche threats, I mean after all I am a Junger." Inga said referring to her rather prominent bloodline the German Junger family, where her mother was well known in military science circles "You see my mother was a friend of Colonel Fukijawa, and you will find I am not that easy to play with." she said.

Inga continued "As for General Manya, I have not met such a fool in my young life, I am highly qualified and yet he just insults me, also was it really all that necessary to bring me here?" she continued whining and complaining "I mean really someone, as wonderful as me greets you and then you mistreat me, what is that all about?" Inga further continued "Honestly why did you bring me here? What do you think I am some sort of spy or something?" Inga was getting very worried that the New Yamans were on to her, so she tried to play up as if she was innocent "Now can I leave, I feel I am getting a cold." she began coughing and shivering "Please can I leave?"
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:16 pm

OOC: Co-written with Bashriyya

Like a swift wings of the vengeance, Ku-181 Shinigami flew above the ocean, cutting the air with a silent hum of the jet engines mounted inside. Wide, manta ray like shape was almost invisible to all sensors going from newest radars on naked eyes ending - nothing could sense the impending doom crawling among the heavens. This variant was merely a recon version, carrying more fuel and ELINT equipment in order to gather final information preceding the strike against the arch-globalist himself. There were no markings found on this drone - and considering that Nifonese companies sold it to several PMCs, identifying the owner would take a considerable amount of time. Across the dark skies, "Shinigami" entered above the Redshield's island. Extending the sensor head, the autonomous raptor peeked down to identify the targets for it's two following brothers.

Thousands of kilometer away, in a combat information center in Fujian alight like a Christmass tree with countless screens coming from countless systems, the operator looked up on the display relied to him via a satellite datalink. Quality of the image was just astonishing - they could see everything, including faces of the Redshield's guards down below, who walked across the enormous estate, completely unaware of the bird of prey flying above their heads.

"According to our RISTA assets the island is protected by a battalion sized force of private military contractors " spoke general Daisuke in calm voice. A complete hatred for the man who attempted to ruin Nifonese economy did not prevent him from admiring Redshield's craftiness "There is a lot about that area we do not understand; however it is commonly believed that an open invasion will cause international fallout not proportional to the benefits. It was a wise choice to accept our idea of assassination, Kojiro-sama!"

"There is nothing to celebrate today; even death of the tyrant like him is by all means death." sighed Shogun Kojiro. While of course not liking what he had to do, a man who spent half his life in Imperial Nifonese Army intelligence tends to know how to make hard decisions. Shogun's last meeting confirmed to him that there was no chance for redemption nor co-existence with the globalist billionaire, and that he had to be put down before more evil came from this.

"Kojiro-sama!" bowed a low ranked NCO, looking at the insipiring figure of the Nifonese Shogun "Time is up!"

Maki turned around and graciously left the CIC, heading to a small, especially prepared room with virtually zero decorum, except for an enormous screen of TV hanging on the wall. The connection was then established, and ugly face of Redshield came on, expressing his pride in all it's vanity. On the opposite side of the screen, Redshield approached the monitor, having a rather evil looking grin on his face:

"Oh Koijro-san we meet again." said the billionare in his strong British aristocratic accent. Everything of him virtually reeked with arrogance being manifested in his very eyes.

"I am honored" begun Kojiro, looking into Redshield's face from behind the screen. Face of the globalist oligarch was, to the Nifonese shogun, manifestation of everything he could ever hope to detest. A man with no morality nor values was surprisingly easy to manipulate. Nevertheless, he approached him avoiding eye contact, faking subservice to play on man's ego "To meet you again Redshield-san! I trust that your day went well?"

"Oh, it was wonderful, Aquinas says the Grandmaster told me to return here to speak with you." replied the richman said enthusiastically.

"We have his location pinpointed Kojiro-sama!" whispered a voice in his ear "Here is right where we need him to be. ETA to strike 3 minutes."

"I am thankful" countered the Shogun, still avoiding eye contact. His opponent, so far, has been perfectly played "I think that with our mutual problem out of the way we may proceed further, shall we not? You shall be the tenno heika over the entire region. Tell me, Redshield-san, what do you require as conditions of our peace?"

"I demand that you yourself take an oath and join our sacred order, other wise I will order my newly acquired human resources to commence large scale insurgent operations against all of your over-seas assets." In his own vain imagination, the globalist thought that he was on the top, a king and ruler, answering to no one, with the world ready to bow down to his wishes.

"Redshield-san...." paused Kojiro, faking worrisome look. Years in Nifonese military intelligence taught him how to play, and how he remained an actor, hiding his true face under a mask. All just to make sure Redshield stays in a proper place till the drone is ready. "I could join your group, but do tell me... Do you know how much does the local yakuza hate you? I don't want to cause myself trouble with them. Tell me.... what would be in that for me?"

"I could give you money and power beyond your wildest dreams honey, you will have to attend our annual initiation ritual." Redshield said in an almost perverse manner, as he flipped his hand like an effeminate weirdo, coughing to continue: "Honestly Koijro you have spied on us, and I know you know of our rituals. I bet half of the intelligence community knows actually."
"But anyway, I was doing a little bit of research on you, how you destroyed the Li family, I really do not understand why I should trust you. Also, I know Inga is one of your agents and she is in New Yama, I could easily have one of my people leak that information, I am also working on finding the names of your informants all over the globe.
"

"So understand that resistance truly is futile when dealing with me, I am not your average man I am an ubermensch." Redshield stated in what could only be seen as a big boast of pride. "If you do not want to partake in our rituals, then you will sabotage the Nifonese economy for me, you will cut back your military spending, disarm all of your nuclear assets, thence join the global village."

What an idiot one had to be to behave like that, Kojiro knew not. The oligarch had no idea of OPSEC, no plans to conceal his operations. At this point former Gunpeitai head was sure that sole reason why Redshield even gotten so much influence were family connections; but that was as far as he could go. The oligarch fallen into the Nifonese trap - first being used to eliminate another of Kojiro's main rivals to creation of petro-yen, now himself poised to die.

"UAV in position. Execute on your mark." whispered a voice in Shogun's earpiece.

In a matter of seconds, the mask was off. What was now standing before redshield, was no longer the same man. Kojiro's face suddently turned into marble, stone like gaze of petrifying eyes looking directly into Redshield's eyes. The shy, submissive man transformed into a cold blooded killer about to claim another victim.

"Redshied-san!" Kojiro begun, smiling "you are the biggest bakayaro I heave ever known!" laughed the Nifonese Shogun "If I were you, I would have never attempted to bribe Maki Kojiro in! On the contrary, I would have built a tomb from marble for him!"

His voice suddenly gained pace, becoming like a wind of a hurricane. Progressively becoming stronger and stronger, like a coiling wind:

"That is, because as long as there is Lord in Heaven - Maki Kojiro shall NEVER BE DEFEATED!" shouted the Nifonese leader, pressing a button to relay a simple message "Mark!"

It took mere seconds for the drone operator to relay the command. Pair of bomb bay doors opened with grace, revealing two GBU-12 Paveway II ( a weapon not used in Nifonese arsenals, but kept in small storage for missions requiring deniability) hidden within the UAV. Like a red sun, laser painted the roof under which Redshield stayed; two bombs fell down, heading directly on the banker's head. Pillar of fire followed among burning wood and debris. Next, another sortie came from the second UAV, to ensure the kill.

Redshield was blown to smithereens, pieces of him were scattered all over with no clear way to identify the body other than DNA tests. His men rushed to the burning building wondering what had happened, terrified by the enormous explosions happening just few seconds before. Shock and awe painted on their faces as hey searched for answers

"The Boss is dead!" shouted one of the mercenaries. Years of combat service made such a sight something ordinary, but certainly not pleasurable.

"Does this mean we still get paid." asked a short Frenchman as he corrected his rifle.

But there was also another man standing at the place - a pulp, wide buisnessman with short reddish hair and an oval face. Computer genius William Bates, until now Redshield's lackey and lieutenant running his IT companies. Many people knew his astonishing presentations about new smartphones he produced - fewer knew his almost cult-like fascination with transhumanism, for Bates worshiped computers with a zeal that would have made Adeptus Mechanicus envious.

"I am the next in line, yes!" a joyful voice sounded like a choir, when he danced on the street, proclaiming his intent that so far failed on almost every term due to technological limitations of the modern computers, but certainly remained within his mind "I am in the next in line! With all this funding, I will build my AI god and achieve singularity!"

"Shame, all that money going to another greedy imbecile as greedy as the last bastard." sighed one of the mercenaries looking at their most likely newest employer.

"Cycle of life I guess, I guess we wait for orders now." countered the Frenchman as they left the scene.

He was not the only one with doubts. Kojiro looked at the screen, portraying burning house being devoured by flames. Somewhere there, remains of Redshield were being given a fiery burial before his soul would travel to jigoku, to be tortured by the oni forever.

He knew that Redshield was just a cog in a giant machine - machine that he, ultimately, would not destroy. For the machine functioned due to evillness of human nature, as philosopher Xunzi noticed in the ancient times. But he could stop it - doing a divine duty more or less aware.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Sector 18 Compound

The Interrogator stared at Inga, shivering in the cold. He then opened a pack of cigarettes and slid them across the table toward the Torturer. The Torturer grabbed a cigarette, lit it, and started smoking in front of Inga, almost right in her face. The Interrogator once more broke the silence: "The name Junger carries no weight here. Your eugenicist mother was a quack. The only reason your mother's name carried weight in the military scientific community was that of a joke of her continuation of nazi pseudo-science." The man smirked. "Oh and your trump card?" The Interrogator grinned and then softly said, almost inaudibly: "We know who you are, Nifonese spy." The tall man saw straight through Inga's false confidence. "You're equivalent to a leaky dam, except with water you're oozing information. No wonder they haven't rescued you. I don't think they ever intend to. You're a loose end, worm."

"That's an insult to worms, mate." The Torturer quipped in Dorian. The Interrogator laughed and then translated what he said for Inga.

Ghazan Quardya's Office, Junta Compound, Nosamo, New Yama

It was quite the slow day running New Yama, it quite possibly was the first time things were running smoothly within the country. The Admiral was mildly surprised with the lack of domestic intelligence reports about possible violent subversives. Did he finally break the Dorians living within his grip? It was too soon to tell, perhaps there could be a violent uprising the next day, he knew not. However Ghazan savored the day and his day was only going to improve from there. As he sat at his desk, reading the general news, one of his SSM troops entered his office. Typically only a few people would have clearance to enter his office, but with General Manya once again flying back to Whiteshore that day, one of his Ministry lackeys had to do when it came to their daily international intelligence briefings. The bookish Ministry spook saluted and stood at attention before being put at ease by Quardya. The agent took a seat and leaned across the desk toward the Admiral. "James Redshield is dead. It's been confirmed across the intelligence community."

Ghazan's face turned from a calm, near emotionless gaze to one of surprise. Admiral Quardya always hated the effeminate shadowy globalist James Redshield, especially with all the resources, money, and material he and his family controlled. In fact, Quardya had been planning to kill Redshield and his other prominent family members eventually down the line. But all the better once someone else beat him to it, he didn't have to expend resources in a costly shadow war against one of the most powerful banking families in the world. Ghazan had only one question: "Who killed him?"

The spook shrugged and said: "At this point in the situation, we don't know. Though there was a Nifonese naval presence in the area en route to perform some naval exercises..."

Ghazan nodded and then waived the spook away so he could have some time to think about what actions to take in such a grand development. Quardya needed for New Yama to secure as much of Redshield's former resources as possible and re-purpose it in support of the Counter-Revolutionary Axis. With such influence, money and resources at Quardya and Nashid's disposal, they could do almost anything: bring about the final downfall of the Golofad regime in Hatay...Fund the rebels of Lonograd in their entirety...tank the Novayan economy and even force Guadalupador to unify with New Yama all in the same day. Quardya spent no time in ordering the entirety of the New Yaman intelligence network to start searching for any of Redshield's loose assets and marking them for retrieval. Quardya also dialed Nashid's number on his secure phone line. The two needed to discuss how they would recover these free assets and how to use them to benefit the Counter-Revolutionary Axis.

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Kesslerstadt

A meeting was occurring, the meeting was different in that it was within an underground bunker and present were four people. Sitting down at the end of the table facing the door was William Dates a noticeable man and the youngest attending, this man was 48 years old and a wealthy tech mogul. William Dates did not dress like a typical businessman but he had gotten so rich where his appearance no longer mattered and he could be as eccentric as possible. He wore the hipster glasses, had blonde hair cut in a bowl cut and wore skinny jeans with a tight fitting flannel shirt, as far as his bodily appearance he was a rather short and skinny man which added to his character even more, he also wore Military type jungle boots with a red colored canvas as opposed to OD green.

Miguel Aquinas sat next to him, and was noticeably skeptical about Dates viewing him as almost a mockery of the sacred order, although he learned to ignore this since Mr. Dates tech would be needed for a fake alien disclosure.

Lucius von Morgenstern sat at the other side of the table, he was rather handsome looking for an old man. His features truly aristocratic like that of a Roman Ceaser, his stature tall and strong. Next to him was his second in command, the one-eyed man known as Amihan Russel. Russel took a seat next to Morgenstern a man that he greatly respected and even idolized to the point of worship, Russel believed that he would this man's great successor and carry on his legacy.

Russel sat down "The death of James Redshield truly makes me feel joyed, now I can get my money back and re-begin the plan." Russel gloated

Lucius responded "Yes, but you yourself said that you want the world to think that you are still dead, right?"

Russel said "Indeed Lucius, I have picked a puppet for which to lead my new faith, he will tell people of my eminent resurrection."

Aquinas laughed with the evil glee of a true psychopath, he possessed the kind of conniving and mischievous mind that only a true criminal mastermind would have. "I see but when we begin this new faith, it will truly need a force to protect and promote it. We need to spread our faith to the very heights of power, to all the world's governments."

Dates said "That is where I come in, the holographic technology will be prepared eventually, but it will take a lot of time."

Lucius smiled "Well it is a very good show, we have all the money and time we will ever need."

Dates began to get loud, speaking with his lispy voice "Listen here gentlemen, I do not like taking all this time you see this is not the only project I am working on. The singularity is near and we need it to come now to save humanity of course we need to get rid of some of the surplus population, useless eaters, 50% population at least needs to be killed off or sterilized."

Dates began going on a rant about the importance of the coming singularity and how a world state would be needed to guide humanity in unison toward this goal. He further stated how he wanted to end war and bring about everlasting world peace "We need a global army and I know that is something we can all agree on, technology is gettin good okay." he twirled his hands around as he explained why technology was "gettin good" he continued "You see Tesla, Nikolai Tesla had the idea of sending concentrated particle beams through the free air to defeat enemies, such energy would be able to bring down 10,000 enemy aircraft at a distance of 250 miles from a defending nation's border. If we had such a weapon we could cause armies of millions to drop dead in their tracks."

Dates continued "You see we need to begin development of such a particle weapon, we cannot allow such technology to get in the hands of sovereign nations." Dates went on further "You know we could achieve this great feet my friends if our ancient ancestors from the pre-historic antediluvian world could do it. " Dates began to read from the ancient Sanskrit MAHABHARATA.

"Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana" he interjected with "A super-sonic aircraft"

"hurled a single projectile (a rocket) charged with the power
of the Universe (a nuclear device)."
he said

Dates continued on reading "An incandescent column of
smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with
all its splendor. This is basically describing a mushroom cloud my friends."
he smiled

he then further paraphrased with some added emphasis "It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes an entire race The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white, After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.....to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment."

Ironic thing was that Dates was johnny come lately, Lucius, Russel and Aquinas all already knew this information and agreed with his conclusion, technology was indeed highly advanced and civilization existed for thousands of years, the elite knew this and they knew that most modern history was censored, however anyone could come to this knowledge if they researched it on their own.
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Godfrey Redshield

Irina grinned "Well you have sure convinced me, you do not seem like a normal human, what tech is inside you? Fascinating, you must be some sort of hybrid or genetically altered human. I am also impressed you speak perfect German." she continued "However, a problem has arisen you see I do not have access to the serum, rather Elsa's best friend Eva Muller has them. I have taken a disliking to her but she could help us, although not sure how willing she would be. Irina was someone very similar to Godfrey, she was a pure Eugenicist and firm believer in Social Darwinism, she believed that most people were stupid sheeple and needed an all-powerful state to manage things for them and that it was the job of the global elite to establish a World Government, so the best could rule over the ignorant masses. She continued on "We cannot achieve a New World Order without her serum, you see Alistair is pinnacle for establishing a sane World Government, however I must say Amihan Russel is not as bad as you may think he is, he is actually a very sensible man so perhaps you would like me to make contacts for you with him?" she said very slyly and seductively and then she got bitter

"Aquinas is more or less a throw away toy, he was irreplaceable at first but is slowly becoming more and more of a dilemma and he impedes progress with his lack of patience. So I look forward to working with you, let us head to your plane Kameraden!" she smiled and said quite sternly with machine like authority.

“I wish that I could be honest with you dear lady, but I must confess that I don’t know exactly what was used to make me. Little in the way of cybernetics. Nano-tech and maybe some animal DNA was used to build me. The fact is, I am my mothers work and my father’s money. Though he is a geneticist, my mother was one who was engaged in a lot of the work to build me. She carried me for a long time after she was inclined to grow me in a test tube. She cares for me even now.” He paused thinking of his mother’s praise when he had done what she had intended and become what he was meant to be. She viewed him as her greatest creation.
He listened about Eva Mueller. “It will be good to talk about what security she keeps around her…I am not the only one who is made like this, I have a sister at least, my teammates with who I stormed Elsa’s lab and found the servers wiped are also like this.” He would lead her aboard the plane, a 737 built for a few people over a long distance and the issue was that there was a need for secrecy. When the two were in the lounge with the outer hatch and the door between the cockpit and the lounge closed did Godfrey pour drinks for the two of them. Two glasses of fine mineral water. A couple bottles of Highland wine, bribes were present.
“Tell me about the security around Eva and where she is working. Please leave nothing out.”

Berlin, Germany
Not long After Elsa Z Junger was Murdered
20XX

The night air was quite good Alistair reflected as the city of Berlin was going to bed. He looked out at the world. From a wheelchair, something he was not used too, it had been several years and he had been hating every year of them. News of the death of Elsa Junger who had promised him a cure had gotten him quite angry. But he had hope as he sat in the upper levels of the hotel. He had sent his son Godfrey to enter the facility and recover the data. Elsa had promised that she would consider the history of the breeding he had. She would come to Mcnernia and she would look through the various records kept by his ancestors. Genesis Pharma was a multi-billion-pound firm. Though the Redshields did not own the Central Bank of Mcnernia, the Mcnernian Royal Family was closely aligned on a lot of things with the Redshield goals and the Mcnernian branch had always been something of a black sheep. Whereas many assumed that transhumanism was the way. Alistair had written several major documents about the necessity of genetic editing as something that could be good for the human future. He sat looking at a laptop which was showing the helmet cam footage of his son.

Godfrey Redshield, leading Team in assault on Junger Lab

The tall and pale blond man in tactical gear did not need a helmet exactly, he could dodge bullets fired by some of the marksmen in the world. He had trained with them, not killing them for they were useful in the fight to secure Mcnernian domination of the world and the issue of the data was quite important. Father needed it.
Alistair Redshield before his Paralysis

The lab was in the outskirts of Berlin, the suburbs were dense here and the night air was full of sounds. Godfrey could hear voices and he could hear people. The Guards at the facility were PMC at least, unmarked uniforms. Not the security that Elsa Jungers company employed. Of course that begged the question, why was she dead. He’d seen the corners report, and the Bundespolizei had been involved, it had cost Godfrey a lot of bribes. He was not new to this game, he was a seasoned operative having eliminated several dangerous lose ends with his own hands. He had a team on this one.
[align=center]Godfreys Crew[/center]
Artemis van Veldt. -Sniper

Desmond MacQuarrie-Demolitions
Marie de Rougemont-Hacking, Infiltration
Daoud Creary-Medical, Chemical and Biowarfare expert

All of them were specialists and super soldiers like him. They were gathered under the Genesis Special Advisor program which had exported the Mcnernian super soldier tech of Project Ajax to other countries via Genesis Pharmaceuticals-Biotech. They had been developed to combat the threats that had emerged, magic, aliens, monsters of fantasy made reality. In this world the world had to be orderly as possible so that they who threatened humanity and those who were friendly to humanity were protected by humanity. There had been many things that father had spoken of in the world. And this would get him back into a proper shape to fight the enemy.

Godfrey took point and led his team towards the wall of the facility where he and three others met Desmond. The demolitions specialist smiled. “Give the word boss man and we can enter at our leisure.” He gestured to the charge that was secured to the wall and the detonator in his hands. They were in a alley way beside the compound and the one that was next to it. The four fighters prepared. Godfrey gave the signal and the wall was breached.

A voice came over his earpiece as he entered gunning down a guard. “Moving to your position ” Artemis was watching from the shadows, gunning down several guards with her custom rifle. All of them carried such custom weapons that could be configured for the duty of taking on the various threats that were encountered. The facility was large. The squad advanced, one member, a woman wearing googles cut the power. Not that they needed the power to see, the darkness was their friend and ally as they headed upstairs to the offices of the late doctor.

“Marie, on me, Ill take point.” The commands were obeyed seamlessly as his team had done this kind of operation before. The recovery of something important. No booby traps and with the power gone security had been fried. The defense of the lab was its secrecy but against the masters of secrets, skilled spies and killers like the ones that the Redshields of Mcnernia. What set them apart from the other branches of the family was that they were soldiers. They were some of the best those who were storming into the lab of the late Elsa Junger.

“We should be looking for that kid…” Daoud Creary was quite calm as he threw a CS gas grenade into one room where he heard a movement. With the man being able to replicate various chemical agents that were lethal without protection and the fact his father had been involved in the creation of the children that would grow up to be this elite unit of warriors made him a formidable specialist, he was a student of the Parthian way of doing things which meant a lot of a gass and a lot of dead people. The operation of the Parthian Imperial Army against its foes was something Alistair had been impressed by and so the reading and the tactics had been mandatory for the children as they had trained from near birth.

The data room was a large place with many servers. “Marie, mine this, everyone else.” He looked and saw Artemis entering through the other room. “On Guard.” Marie went to a terminal; the lithe Frenchwoman was a master hacker. And the issue was that this was something that needed her touch.

“A most impressive encryption I must say, I did not write it myself though….” Her brain was many steps ahead of a lot of people. Daoud was at her side, rifle watching the door and a gas grenade was primed. “Could you hurry up?” He was desperately wanting something to happen. Godfrey was closest to the hacker and heard her small moan of disappointment. He looked over at her.

“Whats wrong?’

“It’s gone, the data for the serum your father needs…..” She paused checking the screen in front of her one more time.

“It’s gone.”

“AHHHHH.” Godfrey howled in rage, the Bundespolizei would chalk this up to terrorists, not a trained team of mercenary super soldiers. So they left heading back to his father. Who was not disappointed. But he was quite angry.

“I don’t like to be outmaneuvered, especially by my cocaine snuffing kinsman, I should have been appointed to lead our family, astrology and all the rest. That is holding us back, Morgenstien wants to destroy the nation-state, but with a Nationstate world government can be achieved and the world made into a better place. Mcnernia is the model for which all other nations can be…and we will make it so, Godfrey, you and your team can rest….I want you ready for whatever may come…let us wait before we do anything too rash. And they would wait for a long time.

Super Soldiers in Mcnernia:
A History Of Project Ajax-2010

The history of Project AJAX may never be known fully by the public due to the SIS and Military Intelligence being very secretive and the project being a high priority along with Operation GOLDEN in the Idirian mountains which took place in the early 1960s and contributed to the Idrian War with Wenchuan. Due to the disappearance of a Scientific party of the Wenchuani People Archeological Intstitue in the capital on government business. Official state propaganda send it was a mere mission to “Broaden the awareness of the Wenchuani Revolution of its traditions.” however the statements of the Mcnernians contradict this with the fact that a Imperial Border Corps post had reported a patrol had not checked in.

Diplomatic cables flashed between Griffindon and the Wenchuani government before the issue was considered something settled. Mcnernia was not inclined to reveal the fact that there had been suspicion about the nature of the party. OP Golden had been investigating something that had been detected on a routine satellite overpass it was unlike whatever had been found before, in the face of the creation of MASA, Mcnernian Aeronautical and Space Administration to bolster the efforts of unity that were coming out of Griffindon after reformists took power in elections. Still Communist insurgents vowed that they would fight on for decolonization or death. And as such there was no doubt a need for the development by 1955 of a project that had grown from Hysteria from the Americans about the Soviet Union developing Chimps. The Mcnernians did not care about the Soviets that much, Wenchuan was in a state of uprising and the Communist advance was more concerning than the workings of a nation many miles away. So in the 50s the Mcnernians dispatched advisors to the country and though the many millions of people who dwelt within were in revolt the Mcnernians provided the aid that was needed.

There had been many anti-Colonial dissidents that had taken refuge in Wenchuan with the Communists and the Mcnernians had desired to eliminate them. So the issue was, the Chimp hunters were quite dangerous men. All Special Forces who were trained to inhuman levels. Idria was close to the client state that had sprung up in the chaos of the war a great power, in the south of the country bordering towards Annam, they had intelligence that ran into Communist territory. It can be assumed that the party that was lost was of Wenchuani Peoples Army sent to secure the Anomaly found in the mountains. Overflights by Reconnaissance aircraft based in the Kaisong Islands confirmed the worst fears. It was something dangerous and otherworldly.

The crisis of 1962 began around May Day, the International Day of the Worker when it was announced an expedition would be dispatched to the Southern Plateau bordering Idria and the desire to learn about the ancient proletariat was realized. The Mcnernians evidently thought differently having been monitoring the situation. The Party departed on May Day to applause as a Special train departed on the hour of noon.
Several weeks later after sending back reports, there was nothing.

That is when the crisis began for the Mcnernians were dealing with the loss of a patrol in the area where there was the anomaly and the expedition. It can only be assumed, radio traffic for the days the patrol was missing were order sealed or destroyed. It is unknow due to the pattern of border posts being shifted wither the Anomaly would be visible and a patrol sent out. I was unable to get into contact with any Imperial Border Corps veterans who serve d in the North-Western Frontier Command for my research.

However I have found documents that were leaked from the Imperial Intelligence Service of Wenchuan in the chaos of the 1990s following a nuclear exchange indicating that the Imperial Wenchuani court knew of the Communist Archeologists being something more than what was said. Pre-Exchange projects in collaboration with other Red Bloc nations would ensure that the Wenchuani Peoples Republic, the Peoples Republic of Wenchuan knew about the Anomaly perhaps those in Wenchuan who study such things as the Anomaly were aware of its emergence.

And so there is something sighted by satellites in the mountains. Every nation maintain elite units that are kept from the public eye. THE SAS were vaunted in the 50s as the knights of the shadows as they assisted small nations in the battle against the Marxists. So, they were not good for the low down and dirty. Project AJAX would provide the necessary capability for combatting the enemies of the crown and the issue was of course, Wenchuani based dissidents that spread subversion in the empire advocating the decolonization of the various countries, the overthrow of princely states. It is likely that the patrol was eliminated. No survivors by the Wenchuani or more likely it was staged.

It is unknow really what is about Unit 13, the recent release of documents pertaining to the operations of the military in the wars of the colonies. Detail a special unit that was made of soldiers trained under Project Ajax and references to advanced corrective medicine. One can safely assume due to the involvement of the father of Lady Catorina Redshield nee Milgaran, Lord Cyrus Milgaran a noted genetics scientist involved you can bet that Eugenics was the thing that produced the soldiers that made up Unit 13. Killing machines more than human.

Germany, Genetics Conference

The woman walked casually into the conference. She was a geneticist like them. The issue was that this was no ordinary conference, this conference was held at an exclusive resort and the fact was that she was one of the most powerful people present. Her project, was born of her father’s work with an old project that had drawn in various allies. And the allies had gotten together. Several children besides her own existed and at this conference she would offer examples of the effectiveness of her trade in the field of combat and the need for defense of the realm. However, the speaker of honor was Elsa Zepplin Junger, a brilliant young woman who was making strides in the field of Neurogenisis and Alistair had need of the services of such a man.

She was quick to single the woman out, Elsa was a beauty to any man. Perhaps even some of the women. Many of them were young, and they lacked ruthlessness, they were smug and self-centered and so they did not have vision and the fact she was married to one of the world’s most powerful men. Alistair Redshield and her had fallen in love, so what if it was her father’s plotting to gain influence in the circles of the Nobility which the Redshields had trod in for a long time. And the Redshields of Mcnernia had not been in much contact with the rest of the clan preferring the angle of not wanting to bring down the nation-state but wanting to unite all the nations into one nation state of a sort under Mcnernia. So, she was at this conference to ensure that Alistair got what he needed, she would get her subjects for research.

There were men here and they were ambitious, ruthless, the issue was not gender, it was the issue of willpower to focus your mind on what you had ambitions on. It was a small sort of group. So she settled into the place that was marked for her, she checked her own lecture notes, she would be speaking on the issue of Genetics supplying the soldiers with an edge in combat. She had produced a team of specialists led by her eldest son, there had been others on the team who had done their part. But what she wanted to do was to talk with Elsa Junger, that woman was key. The woman spoke well for someone who was so young and not new to this field, but she was quite in experienced in public speaking with the fact she was not used to giving lectures though Oxtower had among others promised her a scholarship for the work she was doing with her husband being one of the people that was behind the idea of granting a scholarship to this young genius.

After the lecture there was lunch and she would speak. Catorina sought out young Elsa as she was sitting alone. The older woman looked her over sitting in the lounge outside the conference room.

“A loner I see.” She said in German.

“What?” Elsa whirled and looked at the older woman putting something into her coat pocket. “What is that?” She asked politely, Catorina knew a young woman who had desired children and no regretted it, she had had those moments and it was quite common for young women who engaged in a profession.

“its, a picture of my daughter Elsa, a sperm donor, a soldier. Is the father”

Catorina was interested, she had heard of the use of the DNA of special forces soldiers to produce superior children.

“Please.” She said effecting a motherly smile, considering Elsa’s eyes. “Call on my if you have trouble.”

She would speak the second lecture after the recess period. The younger woman was quite impressed with her speeches during the conference and the scientist’s duty to do what was needed for mankind to thrive as a species. So, the two women struck up a friendship.

Sometime After the Conference

Back in Griffindon after several days, Alistair rolled with his daughter to meet his dear wife. “Well, how’d it go?” His wife had sent him messages about Elsa. She had made a promise that there was something that could be done for him.

“Went very productively my love.”

“Good, good.” Said Alistair, hoping that he would be out of this chair before too long, his upper body strength was most impressive, he had been designed by the deliberate breeding program his branch of the family had embarked on in a bid to weed out the genes that made them susceptible to the degenerate behavior that was even now destroying the main Redshield line, the Dynasty must endure, and the grand plan must be fulfilled, unity of the world could be achieved by Mcnernian conquering the world. So, Lord Redshield was most inclined to be interested in what was going on and the world of genetics was something he was not unfamiliar with.

Alistair listened to his wife speak of Ms. Junger. Or perhaps Mrs., Dr. Junger would do he supposed. She was young and brilliant, and he was married to a ruthless woman who had called him all that she had desired in a man. The issue was that Elsa was working on a neuro genesis formula, the one thing that would get Alistair up and walking, his own people were working on such a thing, but they had not the skills that the young woman had nor her brilliance. Her leadership would catapult Gensis Pharma and the Redshields of Mcnernia into the top spot in the world and the fact was something like this was too good to pass up.

So the Redshields of Mcnernia would make sure that the serum would be there’s for the taking, it would be market when the Human race was ready, when the world had been united under the Mcnernian Flag there would be a marketing of something that Elsa surmised could cure Alzheimer's disease among others and they would keep Elsa and her daughter under surveillance and keeping an eye on the agents of James Redshield who were constantly seeking an end to her.

Of course, they would be for naught and Alistair would remain confined to his wheel chair. The Mcnernian would plot to see his kinsman overthrown or dead for much of his life. And Elsa Jungers child would have her school picture on Lord Redshields desk. A reminder of his failure.

In response to the Death of James Redshield

The smile that grace lord Alistair’s face was something that not everyone got to see but Maeve did and she was happy as she took down her father’s orders. Bates was to be bought out, the Redshields would have controlling interest in the company. His AI would be useful in allowing Mcnernia to conquer the world. Rumors of a no-Confidence vote against the government added to the urgency of the plan. Conservative hawks who were wary of the Nifonese influence, Mcnernian, Yohannesian, Anemonian, all of that was at risk with the rise of the Nifonese. SACTO had a shortage of rivals, Lonograd, with a garrison stationed in Israel a multi-front assault on the damned little country was something that was inevitable if the Nifonese kept playing the proxy game then it would be a problem. Not that Alistair redshield cared, he welcomed the war with the Communists.

The Mcnernians would move to buy out Bates, the SIS wanted some money for Black operations and the buyout a of a company with connections to the criminal underworld would remove the need for running fronts from scratch which tended to require a lot of money to start. To get Bates technology the SIS faction that was loyal to Alistair was quite inclined to see victory done with the buying of the shares in Date’s firm, he was the leader of the movement. Control his money and he would be of use, if the shareholders were not buying out, taking the millions of pounds that were offered for their shares, they would be representing a bank that had been set up by Alistair, Genesis Financial had engaged in Hamiltonian lending to the various countries that needed to be removed from China. Best to have good allies that would do your biding. The goal was to make Dates an ally out of a foe. He would be useful.
Last edited by McNernia on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Sector 18 Compound

Inga realized they knew everything about her, the entire facade and bluff had fallen she began to start sobbing "Damn you, damn you! Inga this is all your fault, it is always your fault." she at the point could not look her interrogator in the eye. Inga had been over-confident, and this over-confidence and pride did not help her. "I can't be of much use to you anyway, you might as well as just pull the trigger and kill me now! I have no more reason to live." the tears increased "I do not want to do this anymore." it was an almost unbelievable mental breakdown. Inga sobbed more "I can't do it, I just cant do it. No one wants me anymore." the sobbing continued until she stopped crying and then in an almost humorous switch of emotions "Can you stop smoking so close to me? The smell is unbearable." her tone was more angry and annoyed like it was before at the beginning of the interrogation.

Ayesha, Bashriyya, General Nashid's office

Nashid picked up the phone on his desk, his health had been going very bad for him, but he continued working as leader of the country. "Quardya my good friend, how are you? Is this about Redshield?" Nashid looked over to his second in command Salem he said "Salem get me a pencil and paper?" Salem shook his head in agreement and left the room to retrieve Nashid a pencil and paper wondering why Nashid did not already have it in his office. "So I bet you are wondering if we could his death as an opportunity to take his funds?" Nashid began to laugh in a hearty manner, like that of a Pirate who had just gotten his share of wealth, however then Nashid's voice got serious almost irritated in a way "Damn, well if you must know, I have men trying it as we speak but I do not want to leave you guys empty handed, we are competing with this American nerd called William Bates and some crazy German guy who calls himself the Diamond Duke. All I can say is that If you have any moles in any of the Redshield's old companies use them to your advantage. Everyone and their step-mother are after the Redshield's money supply, not to mention Nathan Redshield and the rest of his depraved bloodline holding on to much of it. I have not seen anything like this since the death of Amihan Russel not that long ago, these globalists are dropping like flies. First the two major globalists in America some guy named old Davey and that Polish jewish guy, and now James Redshield and Amihan Russel."

Somewhere on a tanker ship off the coast of Southern Africa.

Miller had been sleeping for quite a long time, hours of work and stress had started to get to him. One could not blame the hard-working mercenary and CEO, as his job often was very complicated he had just spoken over the phone with his main financier and his PMC was so vast it outclassed many Third World military forces. His sleep was very deep and he often did not have good dreams during times of stress, and tonight was going to be a word of warning. The death of Redshield had been an economic boom for Bronze Serpent, the tech billionaire William Bates did not have access to all of Redshield's money, William had acquired all the money stolen from Amihan Russel, as well as all of the money and assets that James had in the Middle East and Europe. However Bates was outsmarted by a brilliant leader known as the "Diamond Duke" who was a wealthy potentate by the name of Karl Theodor, he earned the name "Diamond Duke" because of all his investments in diamond mines in Africa. Karl was the original financier of Bronze Serpent separate from the many other investors in the Nifonese Yakuza.

Recently the Diamond Duke had made the perfect move that would make Cecil Rhodes jealous. When James Redshield died all of his mining interests and all of his assets in Africa were being operated by a different company. One to which Bates had no access to, however it William Bates realized this too late and thus using a mole within the said company's board the Diamond Duke took it over. The Diamond Duke increased his influence over the continent ten fold and he now commanded every Redshield asset in Africa and he used them to make a massive investment for the Bronze Serpent PMC.

Miller slept, he prayed before sleeping every night and prayed that the nightmares would not come to haunt him again.

Miler was filled with fear, a huge light was approaching, Miller said "Could it be Sheng Di?'

A voice spoke into his ear, "Miller why are you so irresponsible? New Yamans are cruel and a mockery of everything I stand for-yet you go and contact them anyway." , Miller fell to his knees "I am sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Pride is her biggest problem, she is not cut out for such a mission, you barely trained her." a voice said "Miller why would you?" Miller said "I am sorry, I will do my best."

Another voice continued "You better check up on her."

Miller woke up, sweating, a phone call came to him, Miller quickly picked up the phone "Hi Commander, it is me Ethan. Now listen this is an emergency, they do not know I brought this satellite phone with me." Miller said "Ethan be careful, what is it? Is it about Inga." Ethan responded "Yeah, I think they think she is a Nifonese spy, they did not send her to training with me. I am worried some of the things I said may have brought it on. I'm sorry." Ethan continued "They already did not like her attitude when she arrived, I think they thought she was sort of a know it all. She does sadly always come off that way." Miller said "Do not worry Ethan, I was wrong to let her come with you but she insisted." Ethan said "She insisted? really?" Miller continued "Yeah she asked if she could come, but never mind that now I am going to get her out of that satanic hell hole."

He sent a phone call to General Nashid's defense secretary Salem via his cell phone, Salem picked up "Hello, Miller that you?" Miller said "Yeah, now listen Salem I did something very irresponsible and I am almost ashamed of it." Salem said "What the hell now? Do I have to call Fukijawa?" Miller worried about the thought of what Fukijawa would say to him "No, please try to keep this a secret for now." Miller hesitated "You see Sears will be out soon, and I want him to meet his daughter, Inga."

Salem laughed a bit "Oh, the red-headed girl, she was very nice, is she okay?" Miller said "Well, you see she insisted on going with Ethan, I did not want to hurt her feelings so I let her go with him for training in New Yama." Salem said "What, are you a retard? what is wrong with you? New Yama is not the place for her."

Miller said "I know I made a bad decision-can you get her out of New Yama for me? I figured she was a Nifonese spy also, so I do not want to lose any Intel funding for her going missing. Plus this is not just about the company, I raised her and I have to say she is like a daughter to me."

Salem put his palm on his forehead "I will help you out, but only on one condition, rumors are going around that you have a lot more money then you use to have, people say more then you know what to do with. "

Miller said "What is that? Are you trying to use this situation just to get money?"

Salem said "You got large portions of Redshield's money, it has to be his money and we did not get any of it yet, share some of the wealth friend." he began to laugh a bit.

Miller scoffed at the idea and said "You have to ask the Diamond Duke, I am not giving you any of my newly acquired funds."

Salem said "Oh no, not him again."

Miller grinned "He is the guy who has been financing my company, I would not say he trusts Nashid though."

Miller further said "He is a good guy, he wants to use his money to fight corruption, he is cool in my book."

Salem stood shocked and then replied "But, he is so weird? I mean the guy is an eccentric, he dresses like a 19th century Prussian General."

Miler said "He is a proud German man in touch with his culture, and yeah he might be sort of eccentric but he has a good heart! Also, he is not like Nashid who at this point is a delusional old tyrant who "

An idea then came into Miller's head "I have to go Salem." Miller called up an allied company one of Bronze Serpent's many investors Murakami Defense Industries, Miller had a plan and that plan included threatening to cut arms off from New Yama, he left a message for the CEO asking if he would be okay with such a threat.

Then he went down to the main deck and order all crew to stand at attention over the intercom.

"Men, we of Bronze Serpent never leave a brother or sister in arms behind." he pulled up a photo of Inga, "We all know and love Inga and we need to prepare to go into New Yama if push comes to shove, now right now I am announcing this just to keep you alert. I already called up our friend in Nifon, and I have plans to negotiate this with New Yama, we are not going to let Inga stay in that hell hole. Those bastards are brutal and a true disgrace to everything we stand for, honestly they are on par with Redshield when it comes to lack of conscience. "

The men of Bronze Serpent began to chant "Yeah!" "That's right!" "Filthy Dumb, New Yaman Scum!" Miller shook hands with each man, it was the feeling of brotherhood in the room. Many of these men came from all over the world to join Bronze Serpent and were veterans of various wars recruited from militias in the Third World, others from First World militaries. "Filthy Dumb, Gorsa Scum!" shouted a Bolriegian volunteer.

An email was sent to the intelligence agency in New Yama, the email threatened to cut off Nifonese military supplies, a further email would be sent to the Diamond Duke to see if he would be interested in helping in a negotiation process.
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Sector 18 Compound

That was surprisingly easy. The Interrogator thought to himself as he witnessed Inga's breakdown. He took a more comforting approach with the girl, softening his tone. "Why should we kill you? We just want to know why you were sent here by the Nifonese through Bronze Serpent?" The Interrogator then looked to the Torturer. "Put the cigarette out." The Torturer just grumbled in response as he put his cigarette out. "In fact there is a place for you here, Inga. See, we know where and who your father is. And as we speak, New Yama is negotiating to get Gregory Sears free. Now from what I've read, you joined Bronze Serpent in a search for him. But as a matter of fact your search has ended here and we'll get him back, no matter the cost." The Interrogator then slowly dialed down the air conditioner dial under the table.

Quardya's Office "Of course, my friend." Quardya said. "I've just started keeping tabs on Redshield's men...My intelligence network is sure to find Bates soon enough. I've got moles in a few of Redshield's holdings, but since the head of the snake has just been chopped off it should be easy pickings." Quardya paused for a moment before remembering who the Diamond Duke was. "Now, I've heard of the Diamond Duke. One of my friends Amerigos Samios, has been competing with the guy in the diamond market for years. Just say the word and the Duke will be dethroned, my friend." Quardya then thought of the other Redshield family members, they needed to be dealt with immediately. "Nashid, this is our time to finally put the entire Redshield family into the ground. Your assassins have done well, but we need more direct routes to their destruction. I mean using Special Forces, PMCs, NGOs, what have you to destroy the globalists once and for all. It's time this war against the globalists enters a new phase." Quardya mentioned to Nashid. "Kesslerstaadt is one of the most prominent hives of such scum. If we strike there then they will have even less places to hide." The Admiral suggested to Nashid that the Counter-Revolutionary Axis strike the city-state of Kesslerstaadt, since he knew that even with Russel and Redshield gone, the parasites still festered within the city.

Ministry of State Security: Telephone Surveillance Office

A bored looking operator watched as domestic calls were tracked all across a digital map of Nosamo. She yawned before she quickly zipped back into her console as she saw a satellite phone signal coming from the Ministry of State Security's Officer Barracks in eastern Nosamo. The operator triangulated the call and tapped into the call from the satellite in orbit by covertly forcing the telecom satellite that was receiving and transferring the signal to formulate a copy of the call and send it back down to the Surveillance Office. The operator the tail end of Miller and Ethan's conversation with Miller reassuring Ethan that he was going to get Inga out of New Yama. The operator then sent a message to both Daedalus and the Ministry of State Security's Sector 3: Civil Guard unit.

An road intersection, east Nosamo.

As Daedalus stopped his car at a traffic intersection, he felt his smartphone vibrate and checked it. The message simply read Van Klerk in possession of a satellite phone. Espionage Suspected. Sector 3 En-route.
Daedalus cursed to himself and then turned the car around back toward the Officer's Barracks where he left Ethan.
As soon as he drove up to the barracks, the officers of Sector 3 were already there in force as if they were responding to a hostage situation. Daedalus showed his identification to the officers that asked and the walked down the hallway where a fireteam of Sector 3 officers were at the door to Ethan's bedroom, banging on the door and yelling "Ministry of State Security! Open up!" in Dorian.

Daedalus shook his head and went to the door: "Ethan, open up. It's Daedalus. We're not going to hurt you, I promise you that." The SSM agent sincerely promised the boy that they weren't out to hurt him. After a second, he turned to the nearest Sector 3 Officer, "You've got the grounds covered?"

The officer nodded. "Yessir, it was the first thing we did. He's still in there. If he left through the window he would've triggered a sensor."

Daedalus then turned his attention back to the door. "Ethan, we have reason to believe that you brought a satellite phone with you..."

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Questions about Eva Mueller with Irina Hartman

"Mind if I sip some of this wine first darling?" Irina said as she helped herself although rather obnoxiously drinking the entire glass, she said "Well you see I really do not know what to tell you, you see I am a little low on funds but if you give me lets say 10 million then I think that could boost my mind." Irina was prepared to give the information but Irina was never altruistic and always had ulterior motives. She said "I will give you a little taste of the information first, do you know a Sir.William Dates?" she smiled with a grin. "You know the Tech mogul who dazzles the minds of millions, well you see he is a wealthy Silicon valley innovator and rumors have been going around that he might be working with Eva Muller." she smiled "You see Eva Muller practically let Elsa die, she felt guilty soon after though and decided to stop openly working with James and instead move on to his understudy Dates."

Sector 18 Compound

"You can get my father out?" Inga smiled "You know, I always said I came from good genes, I just played dumb." she laughed "Well if you must know, I was merely keeping tabs on Bronze Serpent that's all, the Nifonese just wanted to know if they were worth doing business with and if they were genuine I spied on Miller everywhere he went." she winked

An road intersection, east Nosamo.

Ethan hesitated and thence gulped "Yeah, I was talking with Miller and if you want to arrest me it's okay just take me to see Inga." Ethan truly believed this was the end "I realize I may get the firing squad for this and I am ready to be given whatever your law allows." Ethan truly did come off as a rather odd and borderline suicidal form of guy, he had been a soldier in the terrorist cult known as the Army of Jehovah before Bronze Serpent found him or rather before Ethan stumbled upon Bronze Serpent, the starving child soldier fell into the camp of the mercenaries who treated him better then the Warlords of the AoJ.

Ayesha, Bashriyya, General Nashid's office

Nashid thought about it for a second "What do you think about the Diamond Duke, do you want to work with him?" Nashid said in a rather thrilled way "I mean I have heard some stories about this guy, it should be intriguing to go and visit him." Nashid rubbed the back of his head "Rumor has it, this guy is constantly looking for investments and trust me an Aristocrat like that could certainly help us out in this time of possible funding."
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Kesslerstaadt international Airport
Godfrey Redshield Discusses Eva Muellers Security

"10 Million Dollars...Universal standard, thats not going to be hard to get my dear lady. The issue is, that wine is valuable because I need it for bribes. Not for pleasureable drinking." Godfrey was most annoyed at the womans blantant disrespect, he could kill her with a well placed chop to the throat or perhaps she was useful after all. The Mcnernian stared at her, William Dates was a Yank who acted a Brit and a rich man though a peasant compared to his father and the Redshields, Mcnernian Royalty and the Nobility had the money. Mcnernia had a very high average income and she was a relentless economic power. There had been a minor recession but the issue had not affected the bottom line.

"I will overlook your, behavior if you tell me how a British tech genius is of any relevance to this?"
Last edited by McNernia on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents