NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of the Supreme Authority [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm

The Arctica-Aleutian government announces that they are declaring war on Eurasia as well. "I will not allow this madman to take the Supreme Authority. That would be worse than what we have now, as mad as that sounds. We will not be attacking his country directly, as it is uninvolved, but suffice to say their Emperor will not escape unpunished." stated President Wyatt in an official statement.

"I will also state that our goal is no longer to take the capital of the Supreme Authority. I know how that makes you all feel, but if we did that life as we know it may come to an end, not just on our Earth, but on countless Earths, throughout the multiverse. We must learn more about the SA's destructive capabilities. I cannot reveal many details about our plans, but I will say that the focus will soon turn to humanitarian effort. Helping the inhabitants of the SA was our main goal in the beginning, was it not?"

Meanwhile, the armed forces were preparing for a large scale attack to relieve the outnumbered soldiers at the Beta complex. If it was successful, it would pave the way for Arctica-Aleutia to take the entire Beta complex, and perhaps end fighting for a time.
Last edited by Arctica-Aleutia on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Supreme Authority Sky

The three air wings of the Kendorian air force were sent to help alleviate the Arctica-Aleutian on the Beta Complex, as well as take control of it. Comprised of 600 planes, of which 475 were fighters, 75 bombers, 40 stealth fighters, and 10 stealth bombers, they were flying quickly towards the Battle area thanks to their ion drive. The fighters, as it were located some kilometers away from the enemies, decided to split up into a circular group, working together to surround the enemy, the 75 remaining were assigned to defend the Arctica-Aleutian forces, bombers, and provide bait for the enemy to attack, while strafing. Meanwhile, the ground forces were advancing too, with the mechas, armed with laser guns and rocket missiles stomping the ground in order to move, while ground fighters advanced in groups, splitting off once nearing the danger zone of the battlefield. They take with them equipments.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I'm on the phone and don't have much time.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:50 pm

The Final Humiliation of UNASAA
To: Broadcast available all over the world, released to the Internet. Later sent to all countries involved in the war.
I am utterly disgusted that any of you so called justice seeking countries would dare pretend to have any credibility by fighting alongside nations that are deadset on butchering the very civilians you think you're saving. Especially you of the UNASAA. You started this aggression, and you have singlehandedly put these people into threat of extinction in their moment of need. This proves none of you truly care about them, only your egos.

Woe to you who have sided with the imperial machine of the Decepticon's and Guadalupadorian forces, who use this as an opportunity to expand their empires. Woe to you who side with the Eurasian Empire's unspeakable crimes against humanity and treachery. You have done nothing to protect these people from these regimes, and thus have no rights to claim to be liberators, but the monsters you are.

You who took advantage of the civilians of Supreme Authority are but parasites. You do nothing but destroy things you do not understand, using the "Well, we're the good guys!" excuse to commit unspeakable acts upon those you deem to be committing wrongthink. That you would not condemn these unholy atrocities, but paint us monsters. May the war god have mercy on your souls. You did this. You wretched hypocrites, you are more violent than us. I will display all you have caused for the world to see. Taken from this camera.
The following are pictures and leaked video footage with sound of the horrific acts the Guadalupadorians did to Supreme Authority citizens. The scout escaped but witnessed the events and recorded what he could.
If you don't condemn Guadalupador and Eurasia, then I hereby grant your people the right to revolt against you, for if you do not condemn them, you are all now war criminals and have no place condemning anyone else for cruelty. The whole world, or at least those with a cent of respect for life will condemn you. The Internet will give these leaks immortality, and you cannot erase what you have done. It will be viral by the day after I post this. For shame. The entire world will know of the treachery of UNASAA.

As he said, the videos and pictures spread like wildfire on the Internet, starting from WikiLeaks and spreading everywhere, people even downloading it to back them up in case they were deleted or blocked by the government. Any nation against SA (with Internet and the ability of literal free thought anyway) were now at risk for protests and rebellions if their leaders didn't condemn these atrocities, and fast. Exactly what happened to Supreme Authority was at risk of happening to all UNASAA associated nations. But their government's reaction would be up to them. "Move your next chess piece wisely, ye olde users." said the dictator as they watched the video, not shocked this was allowed to occur.

Supreme Authority
Lacorty's face could not be seen. The monocle didn't even show his eye. He hissed, "Vissin vivuel. (Go to hell.)" He immediately fired his bazooka at 'Hellion', showing no remorse. This was against the dictator's orders, killing Tyrannius and Hellion would be punishable by death. But he hadn't seen the man who betrayed his ex sweetheart, Turnabout, making them miserable, and betraying Soyouso, as worthy of life. He was dead to him. When the Guadalupadorians began to attack, he commanded them to stand their ground. Scattering would be catastrophic. They did what they referred to as bulldozing, forming a Spartan style formation (their new armor made this possible), and holding them off, shooting endlessly. The unity of the Soyousian people was unbreakable. It was like they were all a single body.

Eurasia
Lil Yachty continued to lead the bombing of Eurasia, singing into the speakers of a blimp with dozens of turrets made to hit buildings. His objective was to shut down the mechanical computer nation by damaging hardware.

Soyouso
The dictator used their spiritual power, as well as the concentrated energy of the priest's meditative prayers to them, to create a spiritual shield over Soyouso, allied nation Rhiland, and allied nation Falkonus. This way, they could make preparations to send troops to help guard Kyoki-Chudoku, likely from the navy, without threatening their own safety. Movement in and out would be impossible without approval, the priests being the only ones able to open it. They were ordered to kill any unauthorized people trying to illegally enter after the first warning. The dictator's curse on the Emperor lessened due to this, as each required absolute concentration. So they split into Bartholomew and Skitty, Skitty holding the spiritual shield, Bartholomew cursing the Emperor, though the curse weakened as they're stronger as one being.

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Soyouso wrote:The Final Humiliation of UNASAA
To: Broadcast available all over the world, released to the Internet. Later sent to all countries involved in the war.
I am utterly disgusted that any of you so called justice seeking countries would dare pretend to have any credibility by fighting alongside nations that are deadset on butchering the very civilians you think you're saving. Especially you of the UNASAA. You started this aggression, and you have singlehandedly put these people into threat of extinction in their moment of need. This proves none of you truly care about them, only your egos.

Woe to you who have sided with the imperial machine of the Decepticon's and Guadalupadorian forces, who use this as an opportunity to expand their empires. Woe to you who side with the Eurasian Empire's unspeakable crimes against humanity and treachery. You have done nothing to protect these people from these regimes, and thus have no rights to claim to be liberators, but the monsters you are.

You who took advantage of the civilians of Supreme Authority are but parasites. You do nothing but destroy things you do not understand, using the "Well, we're the good guys!" excuse to commit unspeakable acts upon those you deem to be committing wrongthink. That you would not condemn these unholy atrocities, but paint us monsters. May the war god have mercy on your souls. You did this. You wretched hypocrites, you are more violent than us. I will display all you have caused for the world to see. Taken from this camera.
The following are pictures and leaked video footage with sound of the horrific acts the Guadalupadorians did to Supreme Authority citizens. The scout escaped but witnessed the events and recorded what he could.
If you don't condemn Guadalupador and Eurasia, then I hereby grant your people the right to revolt against you, for if you do not condemn them, you are all now war criminals and have no place condemning anyone else for cruelty. The whole world, or at least those with a cent of respect for life will condemn you. The Internet will give these leaks immortality, and you cannot erase what you have done. It will be viral by the day after I post this. For shame. The entire world will know of the treachery of UNASAA.

As he said, the videos and pictures spread like wildfire on the Internet, starting from WikiLeaks and spreading everywhere, people even downloading it to back them up in case they were deleted or blocked by the government. Any nation against SA (with Internet and the ability of literal free thought anyway) were now at risk for protests and rebellions if their leaders didn't condemn these atrocities, and fast. Exactly what happened to Supreme Authority was at risk of happening to all UNASAA associated nations. But their government's reaction would be up to them. "Move your next chess piece wisely, ye olde users." said the dictator as they watched the video, not shocked this was allowed to occur.

Supreme Authority
Lacorty's face could not be seen. The monocle didn't even show his eye. He hissed, "Vissin vivuel. (Go to hell.)" He immediately fired his bazooka at 'Hellion', showing no remorse. This was against the dictator's orders, killing Tyrannius and Hellion would be punishable by death. But he hadn't seen the man who betrayed his ex sweetheart, Turnabout, making them miserable, and betraying Soyouso, as worthy of life. He was dead to him. When the Guadalupadorians began to attack, he commanded them to stand their ground. Scattering would be catastrophic. They did what they referred to as bulldozing, forming a Spartan style formation (their new armor made this possible), and holding them off, shooting endlessly. The unity of the Soyousian people was unbreakable. It was like they were all a single body.

Eurasia
Lil Yachty continued to lead the bombing of Eurasia, singing into the speakers of a blimp with dozens of turrets made to hit buildings. His objective was to shut down the mechanical computer nation by damaging hardware.

Soyouso
The dictator used their spiritual power, as well as the concentrated energy of the priest's meditative prayers to them, to create a spiritual shield over Soyouso, allied nation Rhiland, and allied nation Falkonus. This way, they could make preparations to send troops to help guard Kyoki-Chudoku, likely from the navy, without threatening their own safety. Movement in and out would be impossible without approval, the priests being the only ones able to open it. They were ordered to kill any unauthorized people trying to illegally enter after the first warning. The dictator's curse on the Emperor lessened due to this, as each required absolute concentration. So they split into Bartholomew and Skitty, Skitty holding the spiritual shield, Bartholomew cursing the Emperor, though the curse weakened as they're stronger as one being.

Townsend: "I trust you've seen - "

Wyatt: "I've seen the videos, commander. It's barbaric."

Townsend: "What do you intend to do, sir? Nobody's blaming you for it, but they're wondering why we're on the same side as these people."

Wyatt: "We're not on their side. The Guadalupadorians are only here to greedily gain land. I'd never consider them my ally. I am going to officially condemn their actions."

Townsend: "But sir - "

Wyatt: "They were never our ally. We haven't even been in contact with them. From this point forward, Arctica-Aleutia will not associate with these barbarians. Even if we have to fight alone to help these civilians, that is what we shall do. And before you ask, yes, I've made sure that the video's authentic. I'm no idiot. And I'm condemning the Decepticons too, for obvious reasons. I'm surprised anyone thought we supported them to begin with."

The hostile expansion of the Decepticons and the Guadalupadorians was officially condemned by the Arctica-Aleutian government, which reaffirmed that its goal was to protect citizens from harm, not to assist mad empires.
Last edited by Arctica-Aleutia on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Soyouso wrote:The Final Humiliation of UNASAA

As he said, the videos and pictures spread like wildfire on the Internet, starting from WikiLeaks and spreading everywhere, people even downloading it to back them up in case they were deleted or blocked by the government. Any nation against SA (with Internet and the ability of literal free thought anyway) were now at risk for protests and rebellions if their leaders didn't condemn these atrocities, and fast. Exactly what happened to Supreme Authority was at risk of happening to all UNASAA associated nations. But their government's reaction would be up to them. "Move your next chess piece wisely, ye olde users." said the dictator as they watched the video, not shocked this was allowed to occur

Lucky Wells would be sitting in his office when the leaks got to his nation and went viral in a matter of hours. Of course he had already condemned most of the IA so this would be no problem. But still he had to make a official statement about the situation.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF ATKEMRI:
Of course we condemm the actions of Galdalouper.
These are atrocities and of course should be ended immediately. Will continue our actions in the SA to end these actions. We will also condemn Eurasia for the endless slaughter they have performed against almost all. We also condemn all members of the GIL who join the deciticons.

Lucky takes a sip of water savoring it. He looks out towards the horizon thinking of the army out in a forign land fighting for freedom. "May God bless them all." He then pulls out one of many plans drafted for the operation at hand. The idea of a united front had fell apart but he could still try.
To:All fighting the SA
If we are to more effectively defeat the SA we must form a united front. At least send 1% of your deployed force to this border factory led by B6D6F5FC.
Last edited by Atkemri on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Sardova
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardova » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Skyhookedian forces just continued their crusade towards the Enclave, raiding and sacking towns, which were still loyal to Supreme Authority. For some reason, they didn't meet significant resistance, however, Squids fleet near south coast noticed some suspicious activity near Port Gamma-D-6. Signal was weak and well hidden, but Skyhookedian agency managed to isolate it. Large group of ships and submarines was dispatched to seek for hostile targets, and looks like the found them. They were identified as Sardovian.

An attack with EMP missiles followed that immideately. Right from Skyhookedian submarines, they flew to the assumed location of the hostile fleet, and then exploded in the air, so they would cover larger area. However, given pretty inaccurate location, due to enemie's stealth capabilities, some may miss.

Meanwhile on the main base, giant scorpion was finally assembled back, and slowly headed to the Enclave too, accompanied with another raiding party. It was controlled by a living pilot, so hacking it would be useless.

Operations Specialist Arne just downed his third cup of coffee for the shift, alowing himself a brief moment to savour the taste. Sure it tasted shitty, like military coffee usually do, but it was still something peculiar about it that made it worth as least exploring. However, he almost spat out the bitter liquid when the radar screen was suddenly filled with red dot moving rapidly moving towards the shift. Moving on instincts drilled into him through countless hours of training, he alerted his superiors as the fleet's air defence systems was deployed to stop the threat.

All the ship's air defences, all its layers and all its sensors was co-ordinated from the fleet's heart, the supercarrier Olav Ragnarson, as it could leverage its massive supercomputer into utilizing the combined system into something greater than its individual parts could ever hope to archive alone. First came the VLS-launched surface-to-air missiles, speeding towards the incoming missiles and detonating close to them to knock them out of the air. Then came the middle-ranged Rolling Airframe Missile, deployed against targets that was still speeding, before the CIWS were to be deployed as well in a desperate attempt to stop whatever had manged to punch through the withering barrage. However, the commanding officer in the combat information center was left with quite a shock when the missiles seemingly self-destructed before reaching the fleet... Before a massive EMP-surge struck the ships.

Luckily, Sardova had not fallen into the trap many countries did post-Cold War, and had kept all their ships EMP-hardened to at least protect them somewhat against the devastation a nuclear missile could wreck. Most of the ships managed to weather through it just fine, and what got fryed had mostly been prepared to be easy to change with spareparts that was on hand. As some of the destroyers struggled with their radars and had their air defences slaved to the carrier instead, the fleet was now hungry for blood and decided to repay the favour.

Helicopters loaded for ASW-tasking was deployed from the destroyers, while the carrier quickly launched its AWACS plane and a complement of fighter-bombers to scan for the target. Once they had been spotted and was being tracked by multiple long-range radar arrays, the dedicated warships let lose a roaring swarm of VLS-launched supersonic anti-shipping missiles. Flying very close to the water until they were all but guaranteed to be picked up by radar, they then initiated a short-duration spring untill either getting shot down or hitting their target with their deadly payload.

The nuclear submarines, meanwhile, continued scouting ahead and hoping they'd get a good look on a juicy target.

The Saradovian forces had finally arrived in the theater proper. As the number of dangerous participants in the war grew rapidly, what was originally supposed to be just 8th Armoured Division had eventually grown into including the 10th Division as well. This lead to the deployment of their, Corps VII, instead, and the two divisions and support assets it contained were deployed to spread Saradova's influence into the land proper instead of just being limited to the port itself, and some of its brigades where used to overwhelm and absorbing a few of the more teritary rebel bases outside of the Enclave border and figuring out where defence was most practical.

At the same time, the 2nd Armoured Guards Divisions was sent to dig in right in the way of *insert someone wanting to push against the SA heartland here*, hoping to assemble a proper fighting position alongside loyalist SA units before the storm was upon them. Picking a defensible, mountainous path as it fit with the terrain they were used to operate in, camouflaged fighting positions and artillery positions were made, mortars got their pre-planned firing solutions worked out to do their job supporting the mechanized and armoured platoons, companies and batallions, minefields were placed and drones used to get an up-to-date map of everything in the area... And then they waited for the battle to come, with all its horror, and all its glory.

Meanwhile, a specialist armoured brigade conducted a massive naval landing in rebel-held territory. Naval commandoes had been deployed via submarines beforehand and had found the perfect landing spot, and a large barrage of cruise missiles launched by the naval landing ships and their frigate, destroyer and cruiser escorts paved the way for the troops, who landed using ground effect vehicle/ekronoplanes. Some of the ekronoplanes were special models designed to carry missiles and used them to devastating effect against the defenders, seizing the momentum and pushing the defenders hard to make sure they didnt get much of a chance to reclaim it. The naval landing ships' CAS assets were used as well, as attack helicopters swept over the beaches and threw Hellfire missiles at targets of opportunity to avoid expending a multi-million dollar cruise missile on a single bunker. After consolidating and working out their logistics, the brigade pushed further inland to fall UNASAA forces in the back. An armoured brigade could be quite an effective torn in someone's back, after all.

"THEY DID WHAT?" the King snarled out in a moment of sheer, bewildered disbelief before quickly regaining his regal compusure.. Somewhat. "They... Threw Supreme Authority out of the Alliance.. Even though we've all know the implied outcome if they ever were to all completely? How could anyone think that such a foolish act of childish arrogance could ever lead to anything good at all?" The advisers, knowing when to not talk just as well as they knew when to offer advice, wisely kept their tongue in check until the High King finally slumped back into his chair. Suddenly looking quite a bit older, as if he'd aged 20 years in but a second, he looked towards the man who had been appointed as responible for the health services in the nation. "Make sure our hospitals are well prepared with the surge capacity for a possible influx of new patients, and that they know the sympthoms that should cause immediate quarantine..
Make the necessary preparations for a complete isolation from other nations, make sure the air defences are in full operation and.. May God help us all"

Universal Union of Panhumanity
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Union of Panhumanity » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Unit 0945X-MK35
Beta-D-21
Supreme Authority

The situation was perilous. They had lost another four comrades, and the latest intel showed that enemy reinforcements were inbound. Furthermore, they had just received an order from High Command to withdraw, and fall back to the defend the citadel. The eight remaining fighters complied, altering their course away from the zeppelin and back towards the citadel. Let the Arctica-Aleutians and there friends enjoy this victory while it lasted, the Union had no intention of allowing them to secure a permanent foothold, even if the initial attempt to drive them off had failed.

Captain Marcus-9239
Capital Citadel
Supreme Authority

The SSTO transport had landed, and activated the beacon. Immediately, the Ashes to Ashes opened up a portal at its location, allowing the Union ground forces to access the surface and prepare for the defence of the Citadel. Anti-Air batteries were positioned atop buildings, and autonomous sentry turrets were placed at choke points to hold back a potential assault. The soldiers of the People's Red Army patrolled the streets, supported by heavily armed Combat Platforms, and Mk-35 Multirole Fighters patrolled the skies.

Perhaps the most curious sight in the myriad defences were a trio of missile launch platforms, each armed with a large and dangerous-looking missile. These were to serve as the key element in the Union's long-range strike strategy, an effort to prevent enemy forces from reaching the Citadel. The weapons had been designed for use by the PRA to serve as a long-range strategic weapon, a replacement for Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles that had been deemed to vulnerable to countermeasures. Looking to overcome these difficulties, research and development had seen fit to resurrect the so-called missile from hell.

The modern variant of the Supersonic Low-Altitude Missile, SLAM for short, differed little from the original, although a few key upgrades had been made to ensure that they were up to modern standards. The highly radioactive fission reactor had been replaced by a cleaner, more powerful fusion variant, and as such the missile no longer sprayed radioactive ash as it flew. The ramjet engine had been replaced by a scramjet, allowing for even greater velocities, and the computer guidance systems had been greatly improved, granting the SLAM limited artificial intelligence. Finally, they had been provided with a radar absorbent coating, making it much more difficult for the enemy to intercept them.

This trio of slams were of the tactical rather than strategic variety, and as such had replaced their thermonuclear warheads for thermobaric ones. Each missile carried fourteen of the ten-ton fuel-air explosives, designed to sow death and panic amongst the enemy. Their targets had been selected, one would strike the advancing Skyhookedian army, another would target the Guadalupadorians, while the third would be unleashed against Beta-D-21 to finish what the fighters had started. Their rocket boosters roared to life, propelling them to speeds necessary for the nuclear scramjet engine to function. These engines of annihilation would approach their targets at hypersonic speed, even faster than the Mk-35s, and at low altitude. The shockwaves of its approach would knock down trees and shatter glass, every aspect of the weapon was designed to cause terror. Such was the response to the enemy.

A 6 Civilisation (or 1.7, depending on your point of view), according to this index.

The Daily Worker: Ministry of Production orders construction of 2000 autonomous shipyards | Flight of the Revolution, depicting the establishment of the Universal Union, set to be released next week | 32nd Strike Fleet established.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Terra, Sol

The increased activity in the Dorian satellites was not lost on Lacaris. While his forces could have easily carried out the search themselves, they could not actually fire, and that made the entire thing easier to delegate to the people who could. Information would eventually have to be sent regarding the need for simultaneous strikes on the nodes, but these could easily come later once the information was obtained. At present, other activity would suffice. A Soyousoan scout had recently broadcasted a poorly thought out message to the world. Though it would never reach Olimpiada’s home systems as intended, Lacaris still felt it prudent to respond publicly to those on Terra.

TO: Anyone who it may concern, particularly including Iloi Jloyd
ENCRYPTION: None

It is truly tragic that any human should have a worldview as warped as those encouraged by oppressive dictatorships. The constant stress of ceaseless monitoring and fear eventually cracks the psyche, causing misperceptions of events. The actions of those dismantling the SA are not barbaric, but rather, infinitely merciful.

When the suffering enforced by a nation becomes too great to bear, and cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, it is often that the only option left is the dignity of death. Perhaps a demonstration is in order, an act of mercy upon the Soyousoan Air Force elements currently deployed in Eurasia, and any you feel the need to put within two hundred miles of Guadalupador or its forces.

I do hope you and your nation both make better choices in the future.

Once Lacaris finished the message, he sent out an order to the escorts in his current battle group: Anti-air duty. High energy grasers (gamma ray lasers) pierced through the air, taking advantage of the shield’s permeability towards light to fire down upon the Soyousoan airships and jets. The aircraft were targeted by heat signatures, radar, and orbital footage alike, giving the spacefaring vessels excellent targeting capability, even in cloud cover. With that in check, Lacaris set the fleet to keep eyes on potential hostiles -The space communists a few hundred thousand kilometers away were somewhat concerning- and had a drone bring him a bulb of coffee.

Three Leaders, Gaia

Not this shit again, he thought as he walked across the marble floor. Last time he was here, it did not result in a good time, and required several months of therapy. At least he hadn’t gotten too drunk recently, so that couldn’t be the cause. The heavy mahogany doors (he still gawked at the luxury of real wood) swung open on their motor assisted hinges as he pushed them apart.

“Avenius, my man, how’ve you been?” asked the President, with a grin on his face. Avenius Gregoras nearly turned around and left right then and there. Alexios was casual, but never this casual. Even when he was serious, it didn’t rub him nearly as poorly as this did. He walked forward anyway, his footsteps echoing around the room.

“Fine, sir,” he replied cautiously. Please don’t make me deal with those crazy IA fucks again, please don’t make me deal with those crazy IA fucks again, please don’t… The thought ran around in his head, like a hamster on a wheel. He hadn’t escaped the ouroboros incident without some mental scarring.

“Please, take a seat.” Alexios paused for a moment. “I’m not sending you to a bunker filled with psychopaths again. That was poor form.” Avenius felt about fifty kilos lighter all of a sudden, and was suddenly thankful for the divinity bestowed upon him by the universe. “I need you to act as an on-site liaison for a temporary alliance of sorts.”

“With whom, sir?” He felt a lot more open to ideas now that he wasn’t going to have to watch a scribe get dismembered.

“Guadalupador.” Ten kilos returned. “They’re currently engaged in a war with a rapidly collapsing Iron Alliance, and I need someone on location with a QE device for easy talks with them.” Another fifteen. His stomach twisted.

“Don’t we have an admiral in the area for that? Basileus Lacquer or something?”

“Basil Lacaris.”

“Right. Can’t he handle the active warzone?” The comment came out almost as a plea.

“Ordinarily, that might be a possibility. Except he’s got ships to fry, and some asshat set up a shield that blocks armed vessels from entering or leaving the world. Near as we can tell, the only thing that passes is EM radiation, and maybe some fundamental particles, not that those are of much use here. And as you know, our FTL doesn’t allow for atmospheric jumps. So, looks like you’ve got bags to pack.” Alexios spoke in a very dry and matter-of-fact tone, dropping the cheerfulness from earlier.

“Just one question, sir.”

“Go for it.”

“Why me? For the love of all the worlds from Atenai to Gaia, why me?”

“Simple. You’ve dealt with these nuts before. You can probably sort it out. Off you go.”
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016

Postby Awitha » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 pm

The soldiers would march their way through the planet killing any enemies in the way and setting fire to camps and whatnot, so far the casualties have been low with few being injured.
enemies who would surrender would be taken as captives and would be treated fairly except some were used as bait for enemies.
-
They were fairly close to the capital by now some of the soldiers would remain back at the camp as they starting the drone strikes upon the enemy forces to confuse them once the strikes stopped the Awithan forces would take adavantage of the chaos and kill and steal supplies from any non IA forces.

The Armored Calvary of Awitha was closing in as well, the mighty Mintarva tank was followed by around 20 fast light weight Felai tanks and 10 Leorn tanks. "We are close to the enemies now we will now launch the attack one we get near but the terrain is a problem" Tank Commander Axterios said.
The general would respond "Good once you solve the problem with the terrain let the smaller tanks strike first and then follow from behind with your Mintarva tank, once we take care of the enemies we will try to hold the capital your tank will prove a problem for the enemies because of its AA guns, remember listen to your commands and we will prevail"
"Yes general" Axsterios responded.
-
The Commando squad would began reconnaissance of the area "it seems some enemies have the idea of heading to the capital, we shall try to cut them off" The officer said "tell our forces to drone strike the enemies as they head to the capital" the officer ordered
"Yes ma'am" the communications soldier said as he relayed the command back to the camp.
"The drone strike will arrive shortly, they also told us that our forces are nearing to the rear of the enemy" the communications soldier told the officer "good, I hope this works well..." she said.

The Awithan forces would continue their push to the capital.
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:21 am

Skyhookedian forces suffered some unexpected losses. Eastern army lost one of the raiding parties, which scouted ahead of them, in terrible explosion, caused by one of those slams, deployed by Union of Panhumanity. Another shitty thing is that the missile, that hit Skyhookedian forces was only partially tracked by the radars due to their radar absorbant. Finding the place from which it was fired was a tough nut to crack, since missile wasn't flying totally straight.

The good thing is that other two armies finally reached Enclave outskirts, and then spreaded out, so they won't suffer heavy losses, if they get hit by another "slam". They started to raid SA loyalists towns, whenever they found them.

Naval battle between Skyhooked and Sardovia
Sardova wrote:Operations Specialist Arne just downed his third cup of coffee for the shift, alowing himself a brief moment to savour the taste. Sure it tasted shitty, like military coffee usually do, but it was still something peculiar about it that made it worth as least exploring. However, he almost spat out the bitter liquid when the radar screen was suddenly filled with red dot moving rapidly moving towards the shift. Moving on instincts drilled into him through countless hours of training, he alerted his superiors as the fleet's air defence systems was deployed to stop the threat.

All the ship's air defences, all its layers and all its sensors was co-ordinated from the fleet's heart, the supercarrier Olav Ragnarson, as it could leverage its massive supercomputer into utilizing the combined system into something greater than its individual parts could ever hope to archive alone. First came the VLS-launched surface-to-air missiles, speeding towards the incoming missiles and detonating close to them to knock them out of the air. Then came the middle-ranged Rolling Airframe Missile, deployed against targets that was still speeding, before the CIWS were to be deployed as well in a desperate attempt to stop whatever had manged to punch through the withering barrage. However, the commanding officer in the combat information center was left with quite a shock when the missiles seemingly self-destructed before reaching the fleet... Before a massive EMP-surge struck the ships.

Luckily, Sardova had not fallen into the trap many countries did post-Cold War, and had kept all their ships EMP-hardened to at least protect them somewhat against the devastation a nuclear missile could wreck. Most of the ships managed to weather through it just fine, and what got fryed had mostly been prepared to be easy to change with spareparts that was on hand. As some of the destroyers struggled with their radars and had their air defences slaved to the carrier instead, the fleet was now hungry for blood and decided to repay the favour.

Helicopters loaded for ASW-tasking was deployed from the destroyers, while the carrier quickly launched its AWACS plane and a complement of fighter-bombers to scan for the target. Once they had been spotted and was being tracked by multiple long-range radar arrays, the dedicated warships let lose a roaring swarm of VLS-launched supersonic anti-shipping missiles. Flying very close to the water until they were all but guaranteed to be picked up by radar, they then initiated a short-duration spring untill either getting shot down or hitting their target with their deadly payload.

The nuclear submarines, meanwhile, continued scouting ahead and hoping they'd get a good look on a juicy target.

Skyhookedian fleet did it's best to intercept as many missiles as possible, shooting them right in the air. But there were just too many of them. Rockets damaged Skyhookedian fleet, sinking a few corvettes and seriously damaging a destroyer. One of the battleships was hit too, but not too hard.

However that was enough to surprise some captains of the fleet. They didn't expect, that such response would be possible from enemies, which suffered from EMP. But they realized, that such things as victory in the war, don't come easily, and ordered a rocket strike at all identified targets ASAP. False target missiles were launched first, followed by real missiles in large quantities. As soon as that all was launched, cruisers and destroyers headed to the hostile fleet closer, and started to deploy new plasma cannons. First shots were already fired at maximum distance.

Meanwhile, Nighthawks bombers and fighters were deployed for air warfare. They quickly found their targets, and ruthlessly striked at them, avoiding anti-air.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 am

OOC: More details on characters can be found in my factbooks. I'll still give some quick info on them. The introduction has to have some FT elements but of course I'll respect the tech barrier once we get there. I've also realized that my writing style can be hard to read on the default theme so I'll use black backgrounds on names.

The βetaship, somewhere in The Milky Way

As usual, our team of misfits is bored despite living in a paradise made for them. The infamous Electric Dictator Bedebao, a mysterious being with electric powers, is once again looking for happenings

Bedebao: *swipes his Galactic News Feed* "Our Guardians reveal new virtual reality simulators that..." Boring. *swipes* "What to do in case of a planetary abduction..." Boring. *swipes* "Shocking GGP reports reveal new atrocities in..." Let me guess, they're mentioning me again...

Actually, it was a report on the medical atrocities commited by the Supreme Authority

Bedebao: Interesting... I'm sure Pleasure would love to meet those torturers. *calls him* Hey Pleasure, why don't we go visit the Supreme Authority? I heard they have exquisite medical torture techniques.

Chief Scientist Pleasure, one of the five members of the Steak Squad surrounding Bedebao, gladly answered

Pleasure: Say what? I love meeting "colleagues", is it far away?
Bedebao: Eh, not really. We should get there pretty quickly. Let me just send a message so they know we're coming, in the meantime go tell the others we're jumping.

Code: Select all
To: The Overseer (Bedebao doesn't know it's actually multiple people)

Why hello there. I heard some pretty bad things about your regime, and me and my science guy are loving it! We're going to pay a visit to the Supreme Authority, as we're interested in learning and seeing your torture techniques and medical marvels by ourselves. So please don't attack our ship.

What Bedebao and friends didn't know what that it was going to be the start of a new conflict... They're going to have a very bad surprise once they end their FTL jump
Last edited by Bedetopia on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Palenquan Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Palenquan Union » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:13 am

Contested territory
"Supreme Authority"

It didn't take long for the expeditionary brigade's headquarters to link up with the local internet as well as pick up radio transmissions of all sorts, along with some bizarre signals that some poetically interpreted as the screeching of tormented souls, though they probably had overplayed the supposed hellishness of this place. But it did give the commanders relief that this place bore more similarities than expected, perhaps the desolation and the grimness was merely a restricted feature. Besides military transmissions still being decrypted and analyzed, the signals unit did find a particular public broadcast.

"What the actual fuck." uttered the brigade commander. Graphic scenes of massacres and destruction, indiscriminate slaughter. It didn't demand him to know what by the name of the underworld's custodians "UNASAA" or "Guadalupador" was. But the speaker of the broadcast themselves gave too an aura of insolence and not at all what one would expect to spice up an act of agitation. Maybe this world was a refined extract of evil, after all.

The reconnaissance squadron and the infantry battalion entered the city not-too-distant, splitting up into smaller groups and carefully avoiding fighting. They searched for anything that looked like a former government building, judging from height, style and sprawl. If there was, it was to be marked as a target. It was almost certain troops would be garrisoning these structures, and thus the Palenquans would not back off from fights if they were inevitable either, readying various weapons as they navigated street by street. After spotting one particular complex that looked like what they were looking for, a few squads would move up while UAVs attempted to get a closer view on the structure.
Palenquan Union - Luub Palenkwa
The '80s with alien-induced social panic.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:02 am

Beta D-21 complex, Supreme Authority

The fighters managed to shot out some of the escaping transhumanist commie jets. However, they weren't expecting the enemies next move. A scout drone, deployed at the same time as the fighters and some kilometers ahead of the fighters itself, detected something horrifying. A nuke was flying towards the jet's location. Immediately, orders were given to evacuate. While the ion drives of the fighters and bonbers allowed an escape quicker than the missile's speed, some of planes weren't so lucky. About 25 were melted to molten metals, with their crews completely and quickly burned from any traces of physical existence by the lava-like remains of their own planes, as well as the fire of the missile itself.

The ground forces that had reached the area weren't so lucky either. About 20 mercenaries, 600 volunteer militias, 500 soldiers, as well as 5 mechas were instantly burned to nothingness as they were caught in the flame's radius, leaving nothing but atom and subatomic particles born from the flames that incinerated an organic being, as well as those 5 mechanical war machines, and their organic crews inside. Further 2.000 of all types of the ground forces were either throwed away far and quick, striked and crushed by a tree, slammed into a tree, thr ground, or any other obstacles, and more. Some of the survivors suffered injuries so severe, that even with modern medical treatment, they will die. Some others, including the remaining 3.000, were exposed to large radiations, which will either leave them to suffer a horrible death for those unlucky to being exposed by a particularly large dose, or those sufficiently far away from the lethal dose radius, suffered from long term complications, like cancer, though for both of them, Kendor have the tech to clean some of their radiation, as well as fixing their damaged bodies and genes.

Despite the radar being advanced enough to detect the missile, it can only do so once the missile were some kilometers away from the radar. The AA missiles were also not deployed just in time to stop the missile. Survivors were now crawling or running away from the blast's center. The sights were horrifying. Screams, fires of hell, smokes closing the sky, mangled bodies, wrecked enviroment, and more. The medics, as well as the military firefighters, either just arriving troops given basic training on it, volunteer militias who worked as firefighters as civilians, or specialized military firefighters, were now coming. They fought the fires, while the medics evacuated as many victims as they can. Unfortunately, some were not equipped with hazmat suits, and thus, they suffered radiation exposure.

Somewhere in Supreme Authority

1.000 ground troops, who were infantries, had been sent to scout the SA lands, along with some spies and 3 spec-ops team, belonging to the Special Scouting team and consisting of 15 people for each team. They were ordered to move quickly and split into many groups, while scouting as much informations as they can. The reasons for this were because they had been ordered to do things like harassing enemy soldiers with skirmishing tactics, procuring any informations, finding rebels, and more. They had now met some rebel SA Factory Masters, as well as freed slaves, and workers. They were horrified by the conditions of the slaves, who were abused, as well as being modified with degeneration of their mental and physical functions. They also made some allies with them, and gained some SA secrets, like their biotechs, their biological weapons, and more. They also managed to procure two Slayer corpses, who were rebels killed for their actions, as well as a living rebel Slayer. They also saved some civilians, bringing them to Kendor for their safety, as well as providing proper treatments for them.

The scouts are now waiting for more to come in the following seconds, minutes, hours, and days while doing their jobs diligently and patriotically.

Presidential Palace, Baxter, Kendor

"We received what?!" President Aaron was angry at receiving videos of what the Dorians did to SA civilians, as well as the Soyousian opportunity on UNASAA slander.

"This is what they actually do," One of President Aaron's supervisor, a Venusian, said, "We should also do as they must. This will save us, and we have perfect reasons, as two of the condemned are our mutual enemies and one do something that opposed our very values."

"That's it! We can't tolerate the Dorians anymore. They are allies, but they must never do that. Combine that with their cultural imperialism, yes. You are dismissed, now." President Aaron said

"Okay." The Venusian advisor soon leave his office.

President Aaron soon decided to send a public letter of condemnation to those three:

To: The leaders of Eurasia, Guadalupador, and Cybertron
Subject: Condemnation

It has come to our attention that you all committed many crimes. Thus, we shall give you a condemnation. This is the reason for our condemnation:

Your nation committed imperialism, by expanding your lands and destroying cultures that you see as savage. From the Soyousian video, we also found that you killed Supreme Authority civilians. You see them as dangerous vermins for what they have done, we see them as Humans with complete rights, not animals and parasites. We are also disappointed that because of your action, you degraded the good name of UNASAA. Thus, you are not worthy of our and UNASAA's values. You will receive a condemnation, and severance of diplomatical ties.

Your nation performed many savage acts of oppression. In particular, your persecution on religion is very sickening. We have also received rumors that you are literally a demon. We wish that you will get the religious exorcism and cleansing. And you also do an act so low even by the standard of your fellow oppressors, treason, as well as what we see as disturbing, social Darwinism. For that, you will be condemned.

Your nation performed many oppression, as well as defeating the force of good, the Autobots. We are also disturbed by your idea of mechanical supremacy. Races should live together in harmony and unity, not to be divided in a survival of the fittest and extermination world. We also noted your dishonor on Supreme Authority. While it's ironic that we will condemn something that benefits us, it's still something low to betray your fellow allies. For that, you will be condemned.

Signed,

President Aaron
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:33 am

Aozora watched world affairs. Her paranoia and insanity was now at a form of equilibrium, neither further overwhelming her already twisted mind nor withdrawing its hold on her. She wasn't suffering delusions yet, which she regarded as a good sign. However, she remained concerned over the whole situation.

The threat of Dust seemed to have repelled some enemy advances from the more sensible enemies she faced. Unfortunately, some of these adversaries- and indeed, often the more ruthless- were mechanical, and some not even of Earth origin. Whilst her most intense hatred remained towards the Eurasians for their pathetic and shattering betrayal, she was beginning to grow great spite towards Pax Cybertronia. Their forces would be a difficult threat to face in battle, and their attempts at manipulating her were still fresh in her mind.

The Supreme Overlady of All Reality was starting to run into too many lose-lose situations, where any option she chose would just make things worse. It was frustrating, and not even freshly mutilated test subjects could assist in alleviating her stress anymore. She largely found herself talking to her Densetsu, finding ways to savage the predicament. Despite the amount of hostile groups, there were still loyal allies who would support them. The efforts of the Universal Union of Panhumanity caused Aozora to regret her early dislike of the civilisation. They were a capable military force, able to oppose the advanced technology of her and O-1's enemies.

The ally to which she gave the highest distinction to (aside, of course, from the Supreme Authority itself) was however Soyouso. They had granted her nuclear weapons for use on enemy targets, and although she didn't plan on firing just yet, any help she could get in these times was a great assistance. They had also managed to capture the atrocities of Guadalupadorians. When Aozora had first seen the video, she hadn't been horrified. She had been outraged that these people dared to desecrate the Supreme Authority in such a way. A few moments later, the full meaning had reached her.

The laughter had echoed across the building. This revealed the utter chaos of her foes. They couldn't even agree on how to attack. Some of them resorted to atrocities, which Aozora may have actually respected if not for the fact she recalled what idiotic beliefs that nation followed. She hated their arrogance, not really taking in the irony that she herself claimed all reality in her title. Regardless, the others had interesting responses. Skyhooked continued to raid and pillage, Ike the anarchic mob that their nation was. Pax Cybertronia tried to encourage competition, presumably to incite chaos and give them a batter chance of reigning victorious. Some nations, like Arctica-Aleutia, seemed to focus more on the liberation of Supreme Authority subjects that conquest. To her, as much she hated freedom, these were the least infuriating enemies. At least they weren't complete hypocrites. The practical effect of all this was to cause division amongst those seeking to dismantle the Supreme Authority, and even declarations of war. Even if the SA was to fall- she dared not longer on that thought- her enemies would be at odds with each other.

Yet she knew the situation wasn't exactly good. Most pressingly, she was aware that her own alliance with the Supreme Authority was bound to bring war to her country sooner rather than later. Her forces were constantly on alert, and she had several of her projects ready just in case. Nonetheless, her technology wasn't quite up to the standard she was going to have to face. Tenshi were her main hope, but they went down like anyone else if exposed and their abilities were so varied it was difficult to organise large groups of them efficiently.

Nonetheless, she wasn't going to allow all that she had worked for, over so much time, to collapse. Even if she fell, she was going to take as much of the world with her as she could manage.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 am

Space above Earth

The small fleet jumped to Earth. The two Assertor class Dreadnoughts and the Providence class Destroyers sailed through space in tight unison. The Impenetrable, one of the Providence Destroyers, deployed formations of Vulture Droid star fighters. TX-33, the commanding officer of the fleet, ordered the ships to move to join the Higher Japanese blockade. The IROC sent a message to all nearby intergalactic powers.

To: All nearby intergalactic nations
The Imperial Regions is reinforcing the main blockade. Any resistance and attempts to break through this blockade will only lead to tighter security and more blockading warships. Once Supreme Authority and their backwater allies are annihilated, this blockade will cease.

Straight out of hyperspace jumped four Lucerhulk class Battleships. These ships were the basic blockading ship. They were large mobile battle stations, and also large carriers and battle droid transporters. The ships regrouped with the other ships and deployed swarms of Tri-Fighters, Hynea Bombers, and Vulture Droid.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 am

Eurasia
"This is bad!" Lil Yachty paced back and forth in his blimp. "Come on, there's gotta be some way...I ain't got a lotta time to save this mission. Wait...thassit!" He put his voice onto the speakers again, barking orders. "Smaller units, buzz onwards swiftly to the next point, spread out! All larger units drop everything on the enemy's land immediately. Release everything like you're taking a shit! Das right, a shit! NOW!"
As he said, the planes carrying the larger explosives all dropped simultaneously to do as much damage as they could before having to scatter, while the smaller planes would move like baby spiders exiting the egg sac everywhere, but mostly in the direction of the east to continue attacking the next point.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:08 am

"Lord Megatron," Soundwave announced, "we have received a "public letter of condemnation" from the President of Kendor, Aaron."

Megatron walked over to the table, accompanied by Overlord, Gnashteeth and Starscream, and a holographic image of Aaron's public condemnation of the Cybertronian Empire, reading:

"Your nation performed many oppression, as well as defeating the force of good, the Autobots. We are also disturbed by your idea of mechanical supremacy. Races should live together in harmony and unity, not to be divided in a survival of the fittest and extermination world. We also noted your dishonor on Supreme Authority. While it's ironic that we will condemn something that benefits us, it's still something low to betray your fellow allies. For that, you will be condemned."

"And this is from the Kendorians?" Megatron inquired. Megatron thought Aaron as a simple-minded idiot, unable to realize the true potential of Cybertronian supremacy. He considered their "dishonour on Supreme Authority" to be childish whining. "The fall of the Supreme Authority benefits us; the Overseers have clearly failed as leaders and must be replaced," Megatron snarled. "A Technoist government must be put in place!"

Megatron then proceeded to grab a DataPad and then suddenly realized that there was another nation who openly condemned the Decepticons.

Arctica-Aleutia.

Megatron then ordered Admiral Scrash to deploy 5,000 Seekers each on Arctica-Aleutia and Kendor's soldiers. A further 5,000 Vehicons would then be ordered to attack the nations' deployments, and the same would be done with the troops of Skyhooked. Finally, Megatron began to type out a message to the leaders of Guadalupador and The Eurasian Empire, seeking to form a temporary alliance against the Kendorians, Skyhooked and Arctica-Aleutia. Skyhooked were almost certainly going to condemn the actions of the Decepticons.

To: Julius Vonstein of The Eurasian Empire and Dhona Pariu III of Guadalupador.
Subject: Alliance.

Greetings,

As you may know, the Federation of Kendor has publicly condemned all three of us. Guadalupador for having "committed imperialism, by expanding your lands and destroying cultures you see as savage"; the Eurasian Empire for having performed "many savage of acts of oppression" and practising Social Darwinism; and, finally, the Cybertronian Empire for being "disturbed by [our] idea of mechanical supremacy, and even "noted [our] dishonour on the Supreme Authority". We imperialists must stick together in times like this; the Iron Alliance have rightfully noted that the SA has failed and is weak, and has thus abandoned them to the fate which O-1 has assigned himself to, and the imperialist-hating, holier-than-thou UNASAA have abandoned Guadalupador for seeing the SA as "dangerous vermin".

It is with great pride that I announce that I have declared war on the Federation of Kendor and their accomplices, who have also condemned us, Arctica-Aleutia and Skyhooked.

I ask of you that, if this alliance is forged, we convert Supreme Authority into the Technoist dictatorship that it rightfully should be. In return, the High Lords shall donate to you a large sum of shanix and shall give you some of the SA's offshore colonies once we've annexed you.

Yours sincerely,
Megatron.

After this, Megatron sent out an official statement stating that the Cybertronian Empire has "officially declared war on the imperialist-hating nations: Arctica-Aleutia, the Federation of Kendor and Skyhooked." Majin Sonic, silent, levitated over to a Datapad, picked it up, and sent a disturbing picture of himself to the three nations' populace that read, "Fun is Infinite with God-Emperor Majin Sonic and SEGA Enterprises".

"Now they know of me," Majin Sonic uttered. "This should, hopefully, damage morale in our enemies."

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Supreme Authority

Stan Dixon was leading one of the raiding parties together with commander Ulyesis. That party raided one of the towns in Enclave, and tried to break the resistance and save hostages, which were taken by enemy as a last resort. Kabanarian rangers quickly dispatched that problem, and soon some Skyhookedian troopers started to plunder some governmental buildings, while others covered them. Guns, recovered from fallen enemies were given to liberated slaves, so they would be able to aid their liberators. And those civilians, which didn't want to join Skyhookedian forces in this fight, were evacuated to secure positions, so they would be in relative safety.

-"Partners! Raid this building! We need to get the documents, so we would be able to track locations of important buildings, like factories or even military outposts. Oh, and try to find food of SA higher officials. That grey mass, which SA fed to civilians is eidble and nutrient... sorta, but that shit ain't tasty at all... like some tasteless gel for stomach. Militiamen already ate half of their food, and now have to mix their snacks with that grey stuff. Some diversity would be a goddamn festival on their street."-Stan Dixon

Soon he recieves a message, and checks his smartphone.

-"What the heck is that? Oh, Deceptions declared war upon us. I knew, that those fancy trashcans are up to no good. What are your thoughts, commander Ulyesis?"

-"Yes. that can complicate this operation. We have enough enemies without that. I don't know, which army will get attacked by them soon, just hope, that allies will help. Perhaps we gonna need to use those EMP greandes, we developed not so long ago, extensively. And hope, that our Giant Scorpion will be near. This machine can fight for sure, and cannot be hacked against us, since it's controlled by a living pilot, rather than AI. I've already alerted our armies."-Commander Ulyesis.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Space near the planet harboring the SA

The βetaship exits its FTL jump. Sensors aboard the ship go haywire from the amount of ships nearby

Bedebao: Wait, what?
Pleasure: There are... other ships. A lot of them. We should call the others.

By calling the others, Pleasure meant sounding the alarm. The other members of the Steak Squad quickly arrived from their quarters to the bridge

The first one to talk was the Military Expert, Pain

Pain: I'm guessing something bad is happening?
Bedebao: We don't know yet. But there are many ships near the planet. Go see for yourself.

After looking at the sensors, Chief Engineer Troll remarked something

Troll: Not only that, but they seem to have different designs and heat signatures, which suggest they belong to different entities. I think we've stumbled upon a war.
Bedebao: Great. Just great. Our vacation is ruined. First things first...

The obscenely named Master Spy "Rape" interjected

Rape: ...we gather intel.
Bedebao: NO YOU IDIOT, FIRST WE ACTIVATE CLOAKING! What if they spot our huge ship? Troll, get on it.
Troll: Right away.

The βetaship quickly hides itself in the darkness of space. Power also got redirected to the shields. A subtle laugh can be heard coming from the psychopathic Explosives Maniac, Destruction

Destruction: Heh heh heh... I hope we're going to make these ships explode.
Pain: Impulsive as always. I'll go alert the troops aboard the ship, gather intel in the meantime.

Troll started looking at the nearby fleets in detail, comparaing them to a database. Destruction went back to his quarters to prepare his weapons, while the other three started scouting the Internet. Bedebao caught a glimpse at the bridge's window before that though...

Bedebao: That ship looks... familiar. Troll, what does the database say?
Troll: It's the "Galactic Lady", it belongs to the nation of Skyhooked. We've fought them before.
Bedebao: Guess we'll get to crush them again. Doesn't that planet look unusually blue to you?
Troll: That is strange indeed. I'll focus on scanning the planet.

After scanning the planet...

Bedebao: So?
Troll: There is a massive shield around the planet. It is tied to four generators, and they're heavily guarded.
Bedebao: That doesn't sound fun at all... What about you two?
Pleasure: There's so much data... but the gist of it is: There's been a rebellion in the Supreme Authority, and it's being assaulted by many democracy defenders.
Rape: I'm still trying to find out who the combattants are... so far it seems we have the Kyoki Chudoku, the Pax Cybertronian, and of course, Skyhooked. There are lots of messages, the Cybertronians have put bounties.
Bedebao: Bounties? Let me see... hmm, so it was an oligarchy after all. Surprising. I'll contact that O-1 fellow.

Bedebao is very uncouth when it comes to diplomacy. He sends another message...

To: O-1, Overseer of Supreme Authority

Oh dear, it looks like you're in massive trouble. There's a big shield around the planet, do you know anything about that? We'd like to help you, but that shield is going to slow us down...

Bedebao: Troll, could you focus on that shield? We've got to get rid of it.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Presidential Palace, Baxter, Kendor

President Aaron was feeling agitated, worried, and angry. Those Decepticons had declared war on his nation and his two allies who did the same, Arctica-Aleutia and Skyhooked, for the condemnation. He was worried that the Soyousians, who demanded for his nation to condemn them, will then exploit that weakness, while making fun of how their letter of shame lead to this, fall of the "degenerate" freedom loving democracies, as they called. It didn't help that the Soyousians also send bombs to Kendor. While the Kendorian quick response to the Soyousian bombers and small fighters, with interception by fighters and AA shooting, allowed many of the planes to fall, some still manage to drop it's bombs, damaging factories, a town, and other facilities.

He now decided to call important military figures for a meeting on how to deal with the situation on a secret deep ground bunker. He called them by using his implants to communicate with them, connecting with their implants, or computers for those who don't have implants. They walked to a secret underground system that connects the places they were on to the bunker. Then, after some minutes, they reached it, as the system used a moving, flat escalator like system. There, they were talking about how to deal with the situation militarily.

Across the Kendorian Land

While most of the populaces were able to withstand the attempted demoralization and brainwashing by Majin Sonic and SEGA thanks to their training in mind control attempts by the government when they were trained as militias, as well as knowledges that there's still something better than SEGA, some were disturbed enough that they suffered psychological and physical effects, such as catatonia, panic attack, seizure, hysteria, etc. Worse, some even suffered from insanity, or even succumbed to the brainwashing. Those that succumbed, as well as some insanes, tried to riot against the government.

The police were able to handle the the riots, by arresting and detaining the rioters, as well as shooting some that tried to kill the police in an act of self-defence. The police, in turn, received casualties, with 12 being killed across the nation, and further 16 civilian deads. The affected victims were sent to hospitals and rehab centers to heal and rehabilitate them. However, the damage were already done. On the other hand, though, this allowed the Kendorian government to prepare more.

Meanwhile, the SA refugees who made it to Kendor were shocked by what they had discovered. Kendor was different in every ways from Supreme Authority. After they had their data checked at the immigration and refugee centers, they were assigned to classes, to help them adapt to their new life at Kendor. Almost all of the refugees accepted it, as they had suffered much in the Supreme Authority, especially the slaves, and they were also angry at the revelation of "The Overseer" and SA's atrocities.

Kendorian Military Facilities

The days were beginning as normal. Some soldiers were ready to be deployed for the war, while some others were performing their duties, such as patrol, defense, etc. Suddenly, alarms were ringed across the military bases. They had detected a large formation of robotic war machines attacking them. Immediately, AA missiles were fired toward the Vehicons, with the missiles being equipped with automatical guiding and target system, explosives with huge force of explosion and intense heat, and scramjet engines for quick speed. Fighters also scrambled to fight the Vehicons, while AA lasers shot down the Vehicons.

At the harbors and air bases where the forces will be deployed, the Vehicons attacked them. They wrecked havoc upon everything in their sights, both civilian and military, as well as any objects. The AA, fighters, and other troops responded against the attack. Missiles, epcifically the thermobaric scramjet ones, with auto targeting, were fired, in order to melt the metals of the Vehicon. Some spaceships, which are now located on Earth, were sent to fight the Vehicons with their laser guns and rockets. EMP's were also fired carefully at the Vehicons, as well as AA lasers.

Across the Supreme Authority lands

The scouts continued to explore the lands of Supreme Authority. They gained even more information, and manage to fly some dead bodies of modified people, like Slayers, slaves, and genetically modified civilians with their space transport ship away from Supreme Authority. They also manage to save more SA civilians, as well as procure samples of SA's weapons and techs from rebel controlled or abandoned factories, labs, prisons, and populated areas. As for how they relayed all of the new informations, they were equipped with very advanced equipments, or even implants, which allowed them to stream their findings to the Kendorian military command.

As they were exploring, they were attacked by the Vehicons. While the ones who didn't have the right equipments for fighting were mostly annihilated, the ones who did have it manage to fare better. They used RPG's, which was modified to fire precision guided missiles with larger explosive force, as well as AA defense systems, which fired missiles or lasers at the Vehicons. As for the forces who established an entrenched point and beachhead on the landing site, they manage to put up a good resistance, seeing that they were well prepared.

My Dispatch

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Skyhookedian raiding parties had their successes and hardships, but they slowly advanced to the Citadel. Potential encounters with different hostile forces from other powers in this conflict proved moderate threat to the plans, however allies like Kendor can aid with this. Hopefully. Skyhookedian governemnt decided to check on the situation.

To: All, who are fighting agaisnt Supreme Authority and want to liberate it.

So far, we are getting close to the Citadel. What is your status? We need to know the whole picture.

Refreshing News:

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Most of Kendor's populace managed to withstand SEGA Enterprises' demoralization tactic, but riots ensued, headed by those who succumbed to their rule. Unfortunately, the Kendorian government began to prepare for further propaganda attacks, but Majin Sonic had anticipated this. After a terrorist attack, a government would normally strengthen defences and their control over the public services, lest the public start to protest, which leads to riots and civil uprisings, and this would likely happen with the Federation of Kendor once SEGA had successfully planted propaganda within their ranks. What Majin Sonic wanted was to either drive them all to insanity, thereby sparking more and more riots and terrorist attacks, or to manipulate the vulnerable into doing what he wanted. Thus, he had ordered that SEGA create more sophisticated propaganda: how to create homemade weaponry such as bombs, the many reasons why Majin Sonic was far superior than anything Kendor could imagine, and anything else along those lines. Majin Sonic had even ensured that Segatopian double agents were put into high-ranking positions to create terrorists.

Megatron oversaw the battle over in Kendor and the Supreme Authority. The Vehicons were easy to construct and they took only a short span of time before they finished construction; at the very worst, ten thousand Vehicons could be constructed in a singular Cyberfactory. That was primarily because of the abundance of sentio metallico, also known as living metal, technomatter or protomatter, throughout the Empire's many planets in the Constellate. On each colony, Megatron had ordered that at least twenty-five Cyberfactories be created, all spread out throughout the planet; this was so there could be a nigh-unlimited supply of Vehicons, who could charge in at enemies and overtake them with their sheer numbers. The recent war with Kendor, Skyhooked and Arctica-Aleutia had forced Megatron to order the construction of more tank-type Vehicons; though they were obviously slower, they were far stronger and far more durable, and could withstand hotter temperatures than normal Vehicons could. On top of that, Megatron had ordered the Constellate to create more Cyberfactories; thirty at the bare minimum, but fifty was the preferred limit.

"The Skyhookedians and their allies are nearing the Citadel," Majin Sonic mentioned. "I suggest we advance there as soon as possible; before the others arrive, at the very least. Soon enough, we'll force the Overseers to their knees."

Megatron was silent for a nanoklik. This was it. The moment where the Cybertronians could either win the war or lose. "I will order the Decepticons located there to bombard, and hopefully overwhelm, the raiding parties and the Citadel with our Vehicons' firepower. Tank-type, helicopter-type, car-type, jet-type, you name it. Skyquake, Onslaught, Motormaster, Scrash, and any other officer posted there will receive my orders: kill them all. We must discover the Overseers' hiding place and kill them all before the raiding parties reach the Citadel. Even if we have to torch the Citadel to the ground. Also, I'll tell them that they are allowed to engage in biological warfare if the need arises."

Megatron walked over to a supercomputer and sent the orders to every Cybertronian officer posted there. If the Decepticons played their cards right, victory will soon be within their grasp.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016

Postby Awitha » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:29 pm

The Citadel
After the long trek the Awithans have finally made it to the capital and they were ready to defend it as they began to set up small defenses such as sensor mines and tank blockers, small trenches would be built also. They would set up most of the defenses on high ground.
"Make sure the area is clear, kill anyone that doesn't evacuate the area immediately, I don't care who they are just don't kill any of our allies" the deep voice said.
"We have reports of enemies incoming to the citadel, everyone get ready!" The generals command rang out from the speaker of the communications soldiers.
Heavy weapons team would set up the turrets and mortars.
The heavy assault drones would be incoming from the south to provide backup for the defense.
-
The Armored Calvary were far behind the capital
"Armored Calvary wait until my orders, we will call you in when we need help"
"Yes sir" Axsterios responded.
"Everyone halt!" Axsterios would stop the group.
The tanks and vehicles would come to a stop and began to wait.
-
The Commando squad remained in the area surrounding the citadel to provide covering fire for the Awithans. "Call us in if you need backup quickly general" the Commando said and then the the general would respond "noted we will call in you to attack from the rear most likely"
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Lucky Wells' office
To: All, who are fighting agaisnt Supreme Authority and want to liberate it.

So far, we are getting close to the Citadel. What is your status? We need to know the whole picture.
Lucky got this message and sent one back.
To:Skyhooked
We are currently on the border dealing with some loyalists. How would you feel about our forces uniting and marching into the citadel?
quote="The Federation of Kendor";p="32544994"]
Across the Kendorian Land

While most of the populaces were able to withstand the attempted demoralization and brainwashing by Majin Sonic and SEGA thanks to their training in mind control attempts by the government when they were trained as militias, as well as knowledges that there's still something better than SEGA, some were disturbed enough that they suffered psychological and physical effects, such as catatonia, panic attack, seizure, hysteria, etc. Worse, some even suffered from insanity, or even succumbed to the brainwashing. Those that succumbed, as well as some insanes, tried to riot against the government.

The police were able to handle the the riots, by arresting and detaining the rioters, as well as shooting some that tried to kill the police in an act of self-defence. The police, in turn, received casualties, with 12 being killed across the nation, and further 16 civilian deads. The affected victims were sent to hospitals and rehab centers to heal and rehabilitate them. However, the damage were already done. On the other hand, though, this allowed the Kendorian government to prepare more.

Meanwhile, the SA refugees who made it to Kendor were shocked by what they had discovered. Kendor was different in every ways from Supreme Authority. After they had their data checked at the immigration and refugee centers, they were assigned to classes, to help them adapt to their new life at Kendor. Almost all of the refugees accepted it, as they had suffered much in the Supreme Authority, especially the slaves, and they were also angry at the revelation of "The Overseer" and SA's atrocities.

Kendorian Military Facilities

The days were beginning as normal. Some soldiers were ready to be deployed for the war, while some others were performing their duties, such as patrol, defense, etc. Suddenly, alarms were ringed across the military bases. They had detected a large formation of robotic war machines attacking them. Immediately, AA missiles were fired toward the Vehicons, with the missiles being equipped with automatical guiding and target system, explosives with huge force of explosion and intense heat, and scramjet engines for quick speed. Fighters also scrambled to fight the Vehicons, while AA lasers shot down the Vehicons.

At the harbors and air bases where the forces will be deployed, the Vehicons attacked them. They wrecked havoc upon everything in their sights, both civilian and military, as well as any objects. The AA, fighters, and other troops responded against the attack. Missiles, epcifically the thermobaric scramjet ones, with auto targeting, were fired, in order to melt the metals of the Vehicon. Some spaceships, which are now located on Earth, were sent to fight the Vehicons with their laser guns and rockets. EMP's were also fired carefully at the Vehicons, as well as AA lasers.
[/quote] Lucky Wells then proceeds to turn on his television to see the chaos SEGA is causing in Kendor. He looks on in absolute disgust as he sees murder and death rain out throughout the country. He knew what had to be done and made a official statement.
We officially declare war on SEGA and allies.
If they continue to involve themselves with the SA situation and plan on taking it over we will continue. If they pull out no hostilities will exist between us. The same goes for any nation who supports the SA regime.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 pm

The Citadel, Outskirts
A cold air of finality hung over the heads of all the loyalist Supreme Authority forces gathered at the Enclave. Or what was left of it, given that enemy forces had pushed it nearly to the Citadel's massive armored walls. Over sixty thousand Supreme Authority soldiers, the last loyalist remnant of the former superpower's armed forces, were gathered for one last stand. Joining them were nearly two hundred thousand civilians, hastily armed with the few remaining stockpiles of weapons and ammo. Everyone from older men still able to man a HMG position, to slaves who were blinded for use as cannon fodder, to nearly ten thousand children equipped with various small arms. Some as young as six years of age.
Heavy machinery had dug foxholes and firing positions for almost three weeks. Dormitories and factories had been ransacked for spare metal to use in barricades. Trucks and buses were converted into technicals and makeshift APCs. Mortar pits were dug, concertina wire (often coated with toxins) and tank traps deployed, and land mines buried. More primitive methods were also employed; for instance punji sticks and caltrops covered with poison or feces. Many POWs (and some useless slaves made up to look like POWs) were impaled, beheaded, or otherwise mutilated, and put on display to intimidate enemy soldiers. O-5 had even authorized unlimited use of all remaining biological, chemical and nuclear assets, with the sole exception of Dust.
And this was not all. Several allies had proven more trustworthy than the Eurasians, and had forces nearby. The Universal Union continued to pose a substantial challenge to enemy air forces, and the Sardovan navy still protected the Citadel from offshore bombardment. Soyouso and Awitha also had troops on station, a Sardovan armored brigade had arrived, and a group of Kyoki Chudokuren tenshi were present. The morale of the assorted SA soldiers was somewhat helped by their knowledge that they would not have to fight alone.
But everyone knew that they were up against the combined forces of Pax Cybertronian, Skyhooked, Kendor, Atkemri, and many more nations that none were quite sure about. Not to mention a loose grouping of SA traitors, with even some rebel Slayers spotted among them. Victory was uncertain; massive casualties were all but guaranteed. Even should the Supreme Authority loyalists win the imminent battle, they would undoubtedly be too spent to repel the next d*m*cr*cy hungry for more territory. However, those present pushed these thoughts at the back of their mind. The many months of trials and tribulations had truly separated the wheat from the chaff; the loyal from the disloyal. The Enclave may be battered, but they would not break until the bitter end. A bitter end that would in turn be shared by all of their enemies.

The Council
O-1 and O-5 reviewed the latest military reports and intelligence. They knew that the fate of the Supreme Authority would in large part rest on the upcoming battle. But not their own fate; little did anyone know but the Council bunker was actually deep within what was now rebel territory. Even should the Citadel fall, their enemies would not find them. In addition, the Council had enacted a long-standing contingency plan after O-12's death; pre-screened lists of Dominion subjects were used to identify those with the most deep-rooted loyalty, trustworthiness, and genetic diversity. Nearly two thousand of them were secretly taken to a large survival vault near the Council bunker. Fifty years after a Dust release, the vault would open, in hopes that their grandchildren would establish a new Supreme Authority from the ashes of human civilization.
Or so they thought. The Council failed to realize that their primary method of communication with the outside was through remote equipment in the Citadel. Equipment that could potentially be reverse-engineered to pinpoint the location of its controllers.
When O-1 had a few minutes free from military planning with O-5, he addressed the communications from the Electric Dictator Bedebao.

To: Electric Dictator Bedebao, Bedetopia

Honored Electric Dictator,
I am heartened by your arrival to Earth. As much as I would have been pleased to offer you a tour of the Supreme Authority, I am unfortunately indisposed at the moment. Pathetic rebellions and a coalition of my enemies have pushed my back nearly to the wall. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you would be willing to spare.
As for the shield. According to the terms of the Treaty governing its deployment and use (which we were never a party to), it is, to the best of our knowledge, utterly impermeable to any and all military forces above a certain level of technology. Forces equipped with more tried-and-tested equipment should be able to pass through without issue, along with unarmed transport craft.
- O-1
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents