NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of the Supreme Authority [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:A message was sent to Skyhooked:
To the Skyhookedian government:

As you know, we have found ourselves on the same side in this war against the Supreme Authority. So far my military has begun trying to take one of their outlying agricultural complexes, one known to have rebelled in the past. We would like to know what actions you are taking, so that we can better coordinate our efforts.

- President Wyatt Wizzard II of Arctica-Aleutia

To the: Arctica-Aleutia
Our first strike force finally arrived and established large encampment in the south. We are waiting for our agents and scouts to gather first intel, before we go into the nearby towns. Our other strike forces clusters, whichwill come from west and east are yet to arrive.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Explosions would rocket across Supreme Authority, just out of nowhere, bringing heavy damage to the electrical grid of the nation and casualties on rebel and loyalists in the chaos.It was no coincidence that explosions come out of nothing.Fingers could and are pointing to the Eurasian Empire's tendencies to attack their own allies that been deemed unworthy of life by the Mad Emperor of All-Eurasia, just a command by him can get a nation from existing to nonexisting, the smoke from the blast would begin to clear away by the wind blowing, skeleton corpses stand in the final movements of the victims caughted in the attack.A figure emerged from the flames dancing on the bodies, he was dressed in a black uniform with a red cape down to his feet, wearing a Japanese cap for admirals.It was the Emperor with a grin on his face, his hand at his side with his other holding his sword.He knew he was being recording by hidden cameras, barely working, he open mouth to say some treasonous words to personally to Mister Zero, himself."The Empire has declared Supreme Authority and Mister Zero, no longer a official member of the Iron Alliance, the weak have no place in an organization built for the strong.Death will serve the entitety of the population of this state, as the state is thrown into the flames of hell.If my comrades wish to change my Imperial decision, they can easily find me as the rage of a old fart afraid wishes a pawn to crush my heart for them.Though, for now my word is law for I, the Supremd Leader of the Iron Alliance has wished it so, may the strongest survive this slaughterhouse." His words were knives, spiking every soul of the organization by this degree, some would undoubtedly protest this mood for ejecting SA from the Alliance for a conflict they couldn't prevent from preventing, bullshit excuse to the Emperor it would be, the so-called 'Authority' was the prefect dystopian system of government with no dissents, only obedience, now just lies in the history books.

Another figure would appear on the right side of the Emperor dressed as a Plague Doctor, though wearing leather uniform, similar to the Soyousians, it was princely as it was one of royal blood with the mask on, and with white hair as he was not wearing a hat just the plague mask looking at innocents bleeding from their eyes, nose and every else from their mortal bodies, crying out for help with worms out from there skin.He laughed, kicking one clawing to his feet 12 paces back from where he was standing, ever so cruelty, this was Tyranny, the exiled Prince of Soyouso, humble servant to His Majesty, that who ignited the crippling explosions across the landscape."The disease my child, needs more, master...." said Tyrannius, the Emperor smiled with saying "of course it does, my boy." The Emperor would pick a path to walk, which would lead them straight to the capital, knowing they would have to face hostile looking to take their lives and finish the Alliance for good, only with the Emperor's twisted imagination making all the chaos around them as a game to fight the final boss to win the princess, figuratively and literally speaking.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awitha » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:55 pm

As the ships hovered they were planing where to land...
"We should land where the least resistance is so we can set up defenses" The officer said
"That seems to be the wisest choice we should wait up here to deploy supplies to our troops if they need any..." General Yastos said
"Then let's get ready, first we should send some mobile scouts" Yastos pointed at the map to the area that was the least dangerous "here, some of our soldiers shall deploy here"
The officer nodded "I ready them" the officer walked out of the room.
-
Supreme Authority outskirts
The drop pods would land in a secluded area and the soldiers would deploy. The revving of engines ominously echoed as the motor scouts emerged from the dimly lit pods and loud feedback blared from the back of the communications soldier who would listen to the commands, "your first task is to map the surrounding area and to take out any enemy combatants, make sure none survive" Yastos voiced shakily transmitted through the speaker "yes general" the communications soldier said while holding on to the soldier in front of them,
"Lets move" the female NCO said. The motorbikes would zoom past kicking up dirt,dust and rocks behind them as they went to map the area.
The Awithan forces were here.
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

The Marines find a suitable landing point and a landing point is set up. A unmarked invasion force of 10,000 men and 5 attack helicopters land at the point and regroup with the Skyhookian forces. They walk into the camp and create a second camp without the drunken people and all else.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Kabanarian rangers stumbled across a small encampment of Supreme Authority troops, while they scouted area up north. It probably was an outpost near some small town, which was loyal to SA. Rangers wanted to handle the undesired elements, before they gather enough intel about Skyhooked force, so they took their positions, and sniped few enemy soldiers, while they contacted main base.

El Baldio nomads responded, picked up some Capital minutemen, and quickly drived to the place, relying on surprise element.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Soundwave, who stood beside Megatron, relayed a message from Julius Vonstein, saying: "The Empire has declared the Supreme Authority and Mister Zero no longer official members of the Iron Alliance. The weak have no place in an organization built for the strong. Death will serve the entirety of the population of this state, as the state is thrown into the flames of Hell. If my comrades with to change my Imperial decision, they can easily find me, as the rage of an old fart wishes a pawn to crush my heart for them. Though, for now my word is law for I, the Supreme Leader of the Iron Alliance, has wished it so. May the strong survived this slaughterhouse!"

Megatron remained calm, though he did let out a small chuckle. "So even the Overseers' strongest allies have abandoned him? How pathetic. Vonstein's a Social Darwinist, yes? Just comes to show that - like the organic lifeforms - even mechanoid leadership can be utterly useless. Only we Cybertronians are capable of leading an empire successfully! After we're done conquering the Supreme Authority, we will move onto the rest, like Skyhooked, or Atkmeri, or, hell, even one of the Iron Alliance if we're daring enough."

"I say we give him an ultimatum, Megatron," Starscream chimed in. "Either he surrenders leadership to us, or we join in the invasion and torch this place to the ground."

Megatron remained silent. Even Starscream - a treacherous 'bot who manipulated others into doing his bidding so he could pass the blame onto them - could be right some of the time; Megatron knew Starscream wasn't stupid. "That's what I'm planning to do, Starscream," Megatron responded. "Now, we just need to find the decrepit 'bots and force them to secede control to us, and thus make the SA a Technoist colony, which is the destiny of all resistors, regardless of whether or not they are organic or mechanical!"

"Soundwave," Majin Sonic ordered, "keep the Vehicons on standby. In case we're attacked."

"Yes, my Lord," Soundwave responded.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:04 pm

The beaches were surprisingly clear of enemy troops. They must've been too focused on crushing the growing rebellion.

The first place the CDF came across was what looked like some kind of a plant. It certainly looked like a factory of some kind. On approach, they were suddenly assaulted by Supreme Authority troopers. The firefight was short, but intense. Bullets scratched the surface of the HAZMAT suits, but none were breached.

When the enemy retreated, there was a thorough search of the premises. In the quarters, they found hundreds of slaves either gassed to death or shot. Horrified at the sight, they removed the corpses from the quarters and placed them in a courtyard. They took pictures for the entire world to see.

They left a small occupying force to protect the site as the rest of the forces went on their way.

---

Air raids against the Citadel continued. Now, bombs weighing 21 pounds with a explosive yield of 11 tons of TNT were being dropped. There was even talk among the higher ups of the Volkmacht government of abducting O-1 and bringing him back to Freiheit to face trial.
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 pm

The scouts finished mapping the area it seemed most of it was relatively empty except for the usual abandoned building.
"You come over here" the NCO pointed at the communications soldier who would walk over
The NCO grabbed the radio from him and sent a transmission back to the general
"Area is clear we should be clear to land the rest of the soldiers now"
The general would respond "okay, good job"
The general would disconnect and the NCO would give the communications soldier back the radio.
-
Space
"Ready the soldiers, the scouts have finished observation of the area" Yastos said
"Yes general" the Awithan would announce it over the ships systems "all soldiers began preparations to land" the voice stop speaking with the feedback ringing throughout the ship.
The soldiers would board the transport ships to began the descent they would be followed by the SteelFang Armored Calvary known for the use of the Martiva tank.
SA ground

Once on the surface the soldiers would set base at a secluded location, it would be heavily guarded as the soldiers began the preparations, they were also accompanied by the Assimov heavy trench guard.
Last edited by Awitha on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Universal Union of Panhumanity
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Union of Panhumanity » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Unit 0945X-MK35
Upper Atmosphere
Supreme Authority Aerospace

The black triangular forms of the fighter squadron plunged into the atmosphere, wreathed in orange flames as they scythed through the air. It was their task to eliminate hostile aerial forces, and secure the skies for the Iron Alliance. According to the latest intelligence, Volkmacht was attempting to mount a bombing campaign against the Citadel, and the Arctica-Aleutians had dispatched some sort of airship to the factory that had been the first to rebel. These two groups would be the first to face the wrath of the People's Red Army.

Activating their thermal jet engines, designed for atmospheric use as opposed to the exoatmospheric fusion drives, the squadron diverged into two groups, one destined for the Citadel, the other for Beta-D-21. Approaching at hypersonic speeds, the unmanned fightercraft made no attempt at stealth, their sheer velocity alone would make it a nightmare to try and shoot them down, although such a feat was by no means impossible, merely incredibly difficult. Their mission was to be interception and air superiority, targeting the Volkmachite bombers and the Globetrotter zeppelin. The Universal Union had no intention of allowing the Supreme Authority to fall without a fight.

The Supreme Soviet of the Union
Cyberspace
Universal Union

"They did WHAT!?" exclaimed the avatar of Seventh. The Supreme Soviet had been observing the conflict within the Supreme Authority, and had more or less accurately predicted the response of Skyhooked, Arctica-Aleutia and the UNASAA. It was the latest developments that had caught them of guard.

"There can be no doubt, we have the message they sent." replied Second. "The Eurasian Empire has betrayed the Supreme Authority. Apparently they took this whole civil war business as a sign that the Overseers were too weak too be worth defending."

"Social darwinist idiocy at its finest." muttered Eleventh contemptuously. "Clearly they are too deluded to realise that if we stab each other in the back, we are doing the work of the enemy for them. What happened to being unbreakable? This treachery imperils the entire alliance."

"Indeed, comrade." spoke First. "Perhaps we should make them aware of this fact, show them the error of their actions. They surely cannot want us all to fall to anarchy and chaos, this revelation may make them change their minds."

"HA! We should not count on that." piped up Fourth. "Vonstein is unstable. They don't call him the mad emperor for nothing, you know."

"Comrade Fourth is correct." thundered Ninth. "It is unlikely that he will listen to reason. His actions may tear the alliance apart. Still, we should at least try. Dispatch a message to the Eurasians, explain that the real enemy is the forces of anarchy, the doom of civilisations."

"Agreed." spoke the eleven others in unison.

A 6 Civilisation (or 1.7, depending on your point of view), according to this index.

The Daily Worker: Ministry of Production orders construction of 2000 autonomous shipyards | Flight of the Revolution, depicting the establishment of the Universal Union, set to be released next week | 32nd Strike Fleet established.

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Universal Union of Panhumanity wrote:Unit 0945X-MK35
Upper Atmosphere
Supreme Authority Aerospace

The black triangular forms of the fighter squadron plunged into the atmosphere, wreathed in orange flames as they scythed through the air. It was their task to eliminate hostile aerial forces, and secure the skies for the Iron Alliance. According to the latest intelligence, Volkmacht was attempting to mount a bombing campaign against the Citadel, and the Arctica-Aleutians had dispatched some sort of airship to the factory that had been the first to rebel. These two groups would be the first to face the wrath of the People's Red Army.

Activating their thermal jet engines, designed for atmospheric use as opposed to the exoatmospheric fusion drives, the squadron diverged into two groups, one destined for the Citadel, the other for Beta-D-21. Approaching at hypersonic speeds, the unmanned fightercraft made no attempt at stealth, their sheer velocity alone would make it a nightmare to try and shoot them down, although such a feat was by no means impossible, merely incredibly difficult. Their mission was to be interception and air superiority, targeting the Volkmachite bombers and the Globetrotter zeppelin. The Universal Union had no intention of allowing the Supreme Authority to fall without a fight.

"Sir! We have fast moving objects on the radar!" said a young soldier on the airship to the chief radioman.

radioman: "Look like fighters to me... Jesus Christ, they must be moving at more than 3,000 miles per hour!" He ran to the intercom. "Captain!"

captain: "What, what is it?!"

radioman: "Fighter craft moving in from the east, estimated velocity 3500 mph, 1 minute 15 seconds to contact!"

captain: "Lordy..." He shut off the intercom. "Get some guns trained on those things!"

The zeppelin's larger guns, more like artillery than anything, attempted to get a lead on the quickly approaching fighters. It was certainly difficult, but they had time on their side and near exact data on their distance. Three of the fighters were blown from the sky, but that still left an unknown amount speeding toward the ship...

On the ground, where a factory had been taken as a foothold, anti-air guns on the roof were trained on the fighters. Although they couldn't take them out from extreme distance like the airship's fortress guns, they had the advantage of computer-assisted targeting. They waited for the ships to come into visual range, while soldiers hunkered down.

Back in Arctica-Aleutia, President Wyatt was on a secret line with his American allies, who were planning to introduce higher-tech forces to the battlefield but were having technical issues getting ready.
Last edited by Arctica-Aleutia on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:38 pm

By this point, Dictator-Warlord Turnabout's hair had grown longer, starting to look like their father's unneccessarily long mane, sticking upwards. They actually stopped looking in the mirror to avoid seeing their reflection and being reminded of the dead Loustiel Turnabout. The dictator had, of late been increasingly more isolated, avoiding contact with most people. In truth, they missed Hellion, their husband, who they never saw anymore because of his residence in the robotic Eurasian Empire, who while was also in the Iron Alliance, relations were very tense with. The dictator usually enjoyed giving speeches and interacting with the many people in Soyouso. But lately they avoid interacting with anyone but Doctor Deathgate, General Lacorty, High Priest Selx, and family members. What was left of them,anyway.

Many of the royal Turnabout clan died fighting in the war against Eurasia. The only ones left were the dictator themself, Annette and Tyrannius. Rubin and Flander died as part of civilian casualties. Syvallo and Patanika snuck off with the Turnabout youth and tried to fight off the invaders. Sess died in combat. The others as well. As far as Turnabout was concerned, the Emperor of Eurasia had ruined their life, terrorizing their people, destroying their family, and now attacking one of Soyouso's most beloved allies.

Turnabout's stress and trauma was finally causing them to completely lose their mind. It seemed like it was the end of the world.They'd do anything to save what was left of their fuckup of a life. They'd do anything to protect the loved ones that haven't been killed. And that included their friend O-1.

A letter written in Turnabout's own blood was sent to the whole of the Iron Alliance.
"As a Soyousian and a fascist. I am a firm believer in loyalty. You who have betrayed one of our most important contributers in their time of need - I do not consider you my comrades anymore. You do not understand the purpose of this alliance, which is to stick together in strength. Yet you, and your obsession with diplomatic eugenics, you would dare do this.

O-1, you have been a great friend to me and a loyal ally. You always understood me, didn't ridicule me or think of me as a monster. Know that, I love you.

They stopped writing, blushing madly. "Why the hell did I even write that?" They had no interest in pursuing O-1, it was just a crush. But they'd never actually flirt with him. He was Aozoras, and Soyousians never destroy cute couples. So they hid their emotions like usual.
"Not in a romantic way. Nay, I have a husband. I mean that in a moirailship way. Like, best friends and as comrades. I consider your people my own in a way, and I will assist you in any way I can. My men are on the way right now to aid in civilian defense and help in hunting down the rebels. I will be down there too. The Supreme Authority shall rise again."

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm

The wake organization/Atkemri's liberation army
Roman Kacik,famous general of Atkemri has asked the commanders of Skyhooked to discus strategy in the Atkemrian camp. He will be joined by general Kio another famous general. Both of them were disguised made to look like hardened mercenaries. A message is sent to all Anti-SA pro-democracy forces
To:All democratic Anti-SA forces
We the Atkemrian army will ask all pro democracy forces to join us in our camp to discus strategy and begin a united and strong front to capture the SA leadership and try them for crimes against humanity, Start a stable functioning democracy in the SA,and destroy any other IA members in the area.
Last edited by Atkemri on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Somewhere in SA

"Such a great civilization fallen to its knees, such a shame, it'll have to be razed to the ground throughout the whole civil war.Mister Zero's trickery that he was perfect for my right hand man will go unpunished.Much like his supporters, they'll be given a fixer upper too, not as severe no no, we must be civil with he misguided supporting the weak and helpless, only we aid the strong, the unbreakabke in wars against enemies not humanitarian nonesense.That's not the way of the Iron Alliance I vision to be..."-These were the irrational thoughts of the Emperor with his animalistic nature of social Darwinism consuming his broken mind, as he removes a wounded innocent's nerve system like it was loose string, the screams made him feel at erase, at peace, emotionally joyed to heard the weak.Scream there last breath, the pain was so great, he'd crack up laughing maniacally.Standing back on his two feet seeing Tyrannius observing the process of the nerve removal, it was fascinating to see someone make it look so easily yet so hard for himself to did it without the usage of a cutting device, such as a surgical knife or small scissors, he wanted to perfect that art of a torturer like his Master, who kept it a secret from him."Well, you teach me?" He said, knowing the answer will be a no in another exchange of words."When you knke the meaning of malice, young one." What did he mean by that? The meaning of malice, he knew the definition, the desire to do evil- what else to it though? Evil is evil, nothing else beyond that if there was something beyond evil how would he reach it? He sadistically loves poisoning people and consuming their corpses, for he was a ghoul, well, half-ghoul, so how is that not enough? So frustrating it was for him as a pupil to the Mad Emperor that humiliated his father, tortured and beaten him by every word in the book of suffering, even terminated his species with creative methods of extinction which haven't been told to him.

Even with this difficult apprenticeship to evil incarnated, he was developing further down the road to deepest layers of hell and animalism making diseases that bring the dead back to life to be his pawns recognized by the Containment scientists to increase the biowarfare capablities of the Empire and the Emperor, also with poison that makes vicitims feel like their 900 degree fahrenhait or above, walking on the sun, feeling every burn without burning, feeling like their going to proof into ash by how hot the fires, the boiling of their internal organs, oh how it was a work of art, his favorite creation of all, with many others, tricking the frameworks of the organic body, also it has been suspected of him developing incurable viruses to infect entire mechanoid civilization.The only process was thirst, the desire for energon, for whatever the thirst of a robotic sentient was, it was effective with one of the dissents from Cybertron to experiment them with the virus than having to terminate them for the safety of the Empire.Overall all, they keep walking down the road waiting for entertainment to blow up in their faces, hunting for a Mister Zero is kinda boring at the moment with victims not being challenging enough for them, disappointing it was very so.
Last edited by -The Eurasian Empire- on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Tagged!

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Tagged. Moved to OOC Thread on request.
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 pm

(Void)
Last edited by Arctica-Aleutia on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Rykil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rykil » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Drop Site

The fifteen Drop Pods had struck true, landing in an urban area with resistance. The Legionars fired upon all resistance with their Plasma Rifles while Dropships were being prepared up in orbit by the Dreadnought to drop down more Legionars, and once needed would drop down Tanks. They secured an area and set up a forward base to act as a starting point for the Invasion to take place, backed up and protected by twenty more Drop Pods which released more Legionars to take place in Phase One of the operation. Soon enough Militarun Gunships were blasting away with Proton Gatlers down at any opposing forces, providing supporting fire for the Legionars and blowing apart resistance in their path, Missiles were launched to tear down any obstacles in the way. Bioweaponry was released into water supplies, seeing as the Rykilians could simply get water from the Supply Line that had been set up to maintain the invasion force.

Murderer's Dogma

Kultaris looked over the Holographic Map of the invasion, and all was going well. He smiled as the Legionars cleaved through the city all while a new class of Atmospheric Airship was to be tested, and this was a perfect opportunity to use them. A Hardlight display came up from the console, showing the Schematics with a Technical Readout by the side, the name was ring through his head, Manticore-Class Atmospheric Airship.

He simply smiled a sinister smile.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

"Aozora...."

It was while wincing that Kiku handed Aozora the note.

"What........."

She prepared herself. She'd waited until Aozora was in a "stress relief" session before doing this, so she'd have an easy target to vent on. It was better to have an extra mutilated corpse than a destroyed room.

"They can't."

"I'm sorry, Aozora....but they did...."

"THEY CAN'T!"

The screaming was louder than most test subjects could manage when experiencing the most excruciating pain. Blood spilled everywhere, scythe striking down and again, relentless. Kiku didn't say anything. Nothing she could say would make it any better.

After heavy breathing, several punctured internal organs on a now lifeless corpse, and a red decoration job on the floor, Aozora stopped for a moment.

"Iron....unyielding...unbreakable...TRAITORS! WORTHLESS TRAITORS!

It was not until the victim was little more than eviscerated pulp scattered across the room that Aozora finally began to ever so slightly calm down.

"I...I don't care what they say. I am not abandoning my oldest, closest ally! I'm NOT! If that means I have to go against the others....so be it. They can die for all I care. Die in agony! How...how's the situation in general..."

Kiku spoke grimly.

"To our knowledge, several UNASAA forces have deployed in the area. Getting reinforcements won't be entirely safe. Our forces remain in good condition for now, but there is no telling how long that will last. The situation in our own country isn't the best either. Densetsu Shi has already uncovered two attempted rebellion plots and put an end to them as much as possible. Our own dissenters will surely take inspiration, and though they're disorganised so far, they will restrict how many units we can send without risking chaos."

"More accursed traitors to deal with...." Aozora sighed in between her words. "Alright, I'll clean off, then get a message sent to O-1. We can't let freedom destroy us. We can't...."

Code: Select all
To: O-1, Overseer of Supreme Authority

I heard about the IA incident. I don't care what they think. I'm not abandoning you. Tensions are high here, and I fear the forces of fr**d*m may attempt something if I let my guard down for even a single moment. The forces I can send to help now are, sadly, limited.

I won't let tr**s*n or l*b*rty prevail. Tyranny shall reign. Order will be restored. It...it has to be.

I'm sending some Kagayaku Kishi if I can. They specialise in difficult insertions and extractions, mostly for logistics. That's not why, though. If...if worse comes to worst, I want to be able to make sure you survive.

I'm not losing any more to tr**t*rs.

Love,
Aozora
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:46 am

Neo Tokyo

"Move aside, important message for the empress!" The messenger shouted as he was pulled by a cart with robotic horses, men moving apart. When such an event occurred, everyone knew that there was either an invasion or something involving their connections. As the empress sat in her throne room, the main AI body projecting a holographic version of itself playing chess against a man in blue when she was interrupted by the messenger breaking the door down.

"I swear to god i need to get better doors. What is it."

"Empress, Supreme Authority has fallen into-"

"Activate operation light of hope, scrambling the shield force and get my fleet ready. This game will have to end another time." She said as the man disappeared before she did as well, most likely to her flagship.

Aurora Naval Fortress

"Operation light of hope is underway, please head to your stations. You will be briefed by your captains en route to the sol system." The voice of Aurora said, the AI control system moving trains and ships about. As the shield gates were prepped up and loaded, the eclipse, a massive 60 km ship was soon out in space as it was accompanied by various cruisers and frigates before 4 more shield gates came along with them. "Set course for Sol system, activate the shields." The holographic empress said, sitting in a holographic throne as the fleet jumped into the new system.

Sol System, Earth

As the massive fleet entered the system, the shield gates immediately got to work as one by one, the ships all moved into position as the four gates activated their shields, causing the world to be locked off as the shield's core had blue auras coming from it, ready for fire. The empress overlooked the entire fleet, as she pulled out a comm link and addressed every nation and ship there participating in the fight.

"Forgive me for this, but i've got to level the playing ground here. If you attempt any attack on the gate, i will not hesitate to turn you into space dust and consume you."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Palenquan Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Palenquan Union » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 am

Office #5, Union Security Directorate
Palenqua, Palenqua Special District
Palenquan Union

There was a rather clear line between an opponent, a rival, a competitor, which was almost always respected, and what is evil and vile, which should be regarded with absolute disgust and generally avoidance, in the culture of the K'antzil and Silchan peoples. Noble, honorable warriors fought with and against those like them, that is, warriors that too upheld their own values and principles, while few dared to touch what was deemed as evil except those that had been outcasted by society themselves. Witches, devils and manifestations of the unholy were dealt with by men that too were forsaken by the Gods. It was puzzling and also quite inefficient, but managed to remain this way to today, even when those evils now took form of insane states amongst the stars capable of wiping out entire worlds if desired.

The Union Security Directorate's 5th Office functioned well within those lines. Five was, in this context, an unlucky number, associated with uncertainty, chaos as well as five unlucky days that concluded a year in the old calendar. The nature of the responsibility of this office became very apparent in its name. Great Instigator Smoke-Jaguar had ordered its establishment in 2015 after most priests agreed on the malicious nature of quite a few star-bound states observed by Palenquan astronomers. But despite its young age, Palenqua being a country of all sorts of people, all in great quantities, it wasn't long until its ranks were filled up with the ones without dignity or honor eager to stare into Hapikern's spawn. It quickly became more than capable for its purpose, as in collecting intelligence on those cosmic locusts and determining solutions should they ever attempt to destroy the Union and its civilization.

450 meters deep in the ground, one of the 'interuniversal observatories' subordinate to this Office had reported new discoveries worthy of interest. It was normally manned by university students as part of extra credit assignments with supervision by one or two full-time officials, and even with that the crew was very small, since the entire information collection and analysis system was highly automated. But when transmissions of high interest and value were confirmed of their authenticity, more full-time operators would arrive, and soon word was spread to other sections across the Office's fields of responsibility. Eventually, the Great Instigator himself was informed of the observed developments.

"Civil war? Total collapse? Betrayal? Multinational intervention?" the middle-late aged man listed, though only rhetorically to prepare for his subsequent words, "That does sound very much fun, but perhaps only because you and me do not know or see the full, larger picture." He paused, momentarily, sipping from a porcelain cup of tea. "So far, we have mostly just caught vague words between these entities without knowing context, intent or anything relevant to their comprehension, and the most we have done was send a diplomat to a conference of theirs, which yielded valuable information indeed, but still not enough to see the grand setting. Though, with what has been heard, and what we can roughly make out, this does seem like a very good opportunity to destroy our ignorance."

Before the leadership of the 5th Office, the Great Instigator explained concisely his ideas for this observed event. None other than sending an 'expeditionary force' into the scene itself to investigate and scout, to retrieve helpful data to determine the true nature of this failure of a play. This expeditionary force would be a fully equipped brigade combat team, though manned by 'disposables', that is, clones, criminals that had fallen from grace, prisoners awaiting 'execution' and even outlaws, renegades and desperados from across Kaquatan with no hope of a prosperous life under the light anymore. Their loss would be no great dent on the Office or the Union's resources, but at the same time, they would be experienced enough to not perish instantly and last long enough to do what was needed.

Acquiring and synthesizing equipment for these 4,500 desperadoes was fairly simple, with the advent and widespread use of nuclear fusion, the Union had experienced massive energy surplus that pushed the power of its industry and the depths of its resource pools to new levels. But scrap yards needed to dispose of their inhabitants as well. As a result this "Brigade of Death" would find themselves wielding a mixture of old weapons, some even dated to the Great Kaquatani War - oh what a catastrophe that was, some even had crystal-clear memories of it - as well as what was being produced massively as standard-issue weapons for the modern Palenquan army. There were anti-armor and anti-fortification weapons, complete with thermobaric warheads, in case the foe was being troublesome. Long-range surface-to-air missiles, with rumors of nuclear warheads in them to fight spacecraft. And of course, transportation. A mixture of refurbished M113s modified to fit the mission as well as appropriately adjusted Strykers. For their purpose, they were quite a capable fighting force.

Transportation of the participants of this suicide mission was made adequate with experimental interuniversal teleportation technology that didn't yet finish proper trials by the university undergraduates that were behind it. An entire unit, teleported into a hellish realm infinitely distant, just like that. Many shuddered at what this really meant.
Palenquan Union - Luub Palenkwa
The '80s with alien-induced social panic.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 am

Baxter, Kendor
Presidential Palace

It was currently nightime in the glorified capital city of Kendor, Baxter. Many things have changed in the last 53 years. The nation have advanced dramatically, with the FTL drive discovered just a decade ago, and many more technologies discovered during the 53 years. This caused the discoveries of alien races, now called extraterrestrials to avoid racism, with some already being members of Kendor, including two from the Solar System, the Venusians and Martians (OOC: Kendor in this version is set on an alternate universe where our Solar System formed with some differences). The nation's urban and rural landscapes have changed, with many new futuristic buildings, as well as spaceships, starships, flying cars, planes, and other aerial vehicles flying around the sky, Many new presidents were elected and replaced by another, with the current president being from the Democratic Party, Aaron Haren. He have been a president for the last three years, with his term being a pretty good one.

He never expected that something major will happen in the middle of his term. Some months ago, during the second year of his term, he heard news about a major upheaval in the Supreme Authority society and government. He expected this, however, as he also provided the "Nightingale" with aids to their hackers, provided by both the government and private sectors.

Former President Martha Leyner, who was the president 53 years ago and now 82 years old, helped with the development of the "Nightingales" hacking system. While her body ages with time, thanks to some enhancements with technologies, such as nanobots in her bloodstream and cells, cellular rejuvenation technology, and other such techs that sustained the body, it slowed her aging considerably, as well as extending her lifespan by many years. She looked like she's 55, despite her actual age. She also retains her prodigial intellect.

President Aaron was currently sitting in the President's office of the Presidential Palace. The Palace have new additions in the last 53 years, such as a skyscraper near it, connected to the Palace by a tunnel, path, and roads. The inside of the office, while still retaining some objects dating from the ancient times to the current year, was futuristic in terms of functional furnitures, such as tables that have smart features, with holographic screen, quantum computer, smartphone, etc. And more furnitures like that. It's also connected with President Aaron's mechanical implants.

He was reading the recent developments in the SA, which he remembered all through the use of the memory enhancing brain chip implant. He also read it with the use of his mechanical eyes, that project a holographic screen connected to the internet. He saw many things there, like updates in the battle, pictures of SA atrocities, etc. Soon, a humanoid extraterrestrial, with a dark skin, but surprisingly, Human like-features, requested to talk with him in his office. That extraterrestrial was a Venusian, who was named in the Venusian alphabet, though in English pronunciation, it's said as "Verlan Grefr'o".

The Venusian, Verlan, gave Aaron some reports. The two other species' from Solar System, the Martian and Venusian, suprisingly shared similar external morphology with the Humans, though there are some internal differences. They also have some differences externally too, with the Venusians having darker skins due to their hotter homeworld temperature compared to Earth, and the Martians having more hair due to their colder homeworld temparature.

The reports Verlan gave, as soon as Aaron read it, which he can do more quickly due to his implants and other enhancements (both biological and mechanical), it turns out to be about how to deal with the Supreme Authority situation. It suggested that Kendor must strike the Supreme Authority immediately, strike an alliance with some factions aligned with the Kendorian views, procure all of their technologies, regardless of how dangerous they are, and deal with the Iron Alliance force. It also contained some other suggestions and necessary things to do. President Aaron soon decided to make the decision, according to the reports.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

Kyoki Choduko

Sunny with a dark atmosphere smelling of corpses rotting in the tropical sun, it was guessed to deter trespassers from entering the island nation if they valued there lives, but this sight was meaningless to one of the Emperor's henchman deployed to kill the witch, that dares defy his Imperial reign over the Alliance, she was labeled to be a defender of the weak, with being blinded by the 'thing' known as love, the most pathetic creation to ever exist in the face of the strong in the eyes of the Emperor, nevertheless, his will was to carry out without question, his mind is unchanged for he was the Supreme Leader as those below him are his slaves.....The henchman appeared will-dressed in a black suit with rosey red tie, looking like he was going to a funeral in the 1920s with holding an umbrella.His name was Victor, nothing but his name could tell you that the workings of razing a nation into the ocean was on the way, he was capable for well over a trillion atrocities in his lifetime.He was the Emperor's Grim Reaper, his target Aozora and entirety of the island state.He found himself from the beach to the morbid streets of Chuo district, walking with a smile his umbrella open, covering his head from the sun's rays where the natives are trembling with fear, keeping quiet on there way through the city with the government watching there everyday move, alarms would be raised when cameras saw Victor, enjoying him in the city pondering his thoughts for the big event between demon and love crazed witch's about to come to end being thrown to the netherworld never to see her love ever again....
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Sardova
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardova » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 am

A Sovereign class supercarrier has a more powerful and
better balanced layout of tactical air wings than many national air forces today.

- Excerpt from a navy manual

The carrier battle are the centerpiece of Sardov's maritime force structure, and is a prime example of the Kingdom's martial prowess. Able to send wave after wave of carrier-launched planes and VLS-missiles from its support crafts against any target, wether at land or at sea, they are true multi-use combatants capable of any operation it might be tasked with. Equipped with modern radars, a multi-layered air defence system and Naval Combat Management System that enable the ships to co-operate and share networked resources to a much bigger degree than previously possible, it makes for a tough nut for to crack even for a peer-level opponent.

A Sardov' Royal Navy carrier battle group (CBG) typically includes:

- One (1) Sovereign-class nuclear-powered supercarrier, the centerpiece and flagship of carrier group.
+ A carrier air wing consisting of nine squadrons. ((Write-up coming eventually))
- Two (2) nuclear-powered AEGIS-equiped guided missile cruisers of the Imperator-class —a multi-mission surface combatant, equipped with various missiles launched from its many VLS-cells for long-range strike capability against both the full spectrum of targets.
- Three (3) nuclear-powered guided missile destroyers of the Centurion-class ((Not!Arleigh Burke, basicall) intended to function against all targets and provide screening duties for the rest of the fleet. Their complement for helicopters are usually deployed for anti-submarine warfare.
- Two (2) nuclear-powered attack submarines of the Kraken-class, used to screen the battle group against hostile surface ships and submarines, carrying cruise missiles for attacking targets of opportunity when needed and ofen being used to deploy groups of naval commandoes as well. Often operating in tandem with each other.
- One (1) Combined ammunition, oiler and supply ship of the Whale-class, to provide logistic support that the ships themselves cannot deal with.

2nd carrier battle group
03:00 hours
The carrier and its escort made good headway towards their designated goal of Port Gamma-D-6, intending to secure it so a naval landing wouldnt have to be nessecary after all; Though one might be done anyway, in the opportunity to strike an opponent in the back was only possible via an assault by sea. Still, not much seemed to have been done directly as of yet, though rumours had been heard about the deployment of large forces by the enemies of the SA.. And the chilling anouncement their leader had made, threathning global armageddon as a mercy if the regime was to fall. It chilled High Admiral Thornton to the bones, but there wasnt much they could do about it at this point other than trying to stop others suicidal attempt at pushing a pressed regime over the edge.

The carrier group was operating under strict emmision control, as was standard operating procedure when the fleet was on war-readiness, to limit the chance that anyone might spot them. Their radars were top of the line and the personell operating them were career professionals, which was assumed to net them a clear advantage over less well-trained enemies, especially in a field that required a high degree of technical competence. In addition to this, the two nuclear submarines operated ahead of the main force, to scout for enemies and presumably going unnoticed due to their stealth characteristics and quiet propulsion systems.

(([Nation=Skyhooked] Let's do this! Sorry it's kinda shitty, I'm about to go watch It; Hope it's k!))

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 am

Nosamo, Capital of The Serene Empire of Guadalupador and its Subordinates. The 23rd of Kaitremel, 4650 (Gregorian Calendar Date: Feburary 23rd, 2070)

For decades since the first contact with the Righteous and Just Guadalupadorians, the Iron Alliance had continued to be a petty alliance that wallowed in its own squalor and barbarism, refusing to recognize that Guadalupadorian Culture would be their savior in a world gone mad. Guadalupador stood for peace, order, and cultural advancement and the nations of the Iron Alliance proverbially spat in the face of the Holiest of Holies, the Emissary of the Gods on Earth, Her Serene and Illustrious Majesty, the Empress of Guadalupador by sending her trusted ambassador-scribe back with no arms after he kindly offered to free the Supreme Authority, and the accursed Soyousans from their degenerate practices. In the days following their expulsion from the conference, so many years ago, it was seen as an outrage that a man of peace was mutilated in response of the reasonable offer to be civilized. Most Dorians called for war to be waged on the Iron Alliance post-haste, to bathe their cities in the holy fires that they promised...
But there was no response. The Empress decreed that there wouldn't be one. To her the alliance didn't deserve a response, not yet. Then for the next 40 years of her life no responses of any sort would come. The Empire had other more pressing matters to attend to, namely civilizing and exterminating other cultures, managing its power bloc, restoring order to client states, etc. Though the Iron Alliance was being watched, quite thoroughly. Guadalupadorian Military Intelligence observed the nations of the Iron Alliance quietly for decades, putting together libraries of information, reports, and news on each and every country within the alliance. They ran scenarios through super-computers of how the Empire could best the alliance, and exploit weaknesses within their respective systems. Each and every report on the IA would be sent to the Empress, even in the last days of her life, in a convenient folder translated into Old Dorian.
In 2057, Empress Yama Illedagano Umendo Rabkanadasha XXIII had died quietly and peacefully in her sleep, still pondering an end to the Iron Alliance. He first-born daughter succeeded her as Dhona Yama Garsotam Illegdano Pariu III, and immediately started a call to optimize and reorder the Imperial Armed Forces and its power projection capabilities. Within a decade, the Guadalupadorian Imperial Armed Forces were fielding state-of-the-art equipment, vehicles, and weaponry ready for any sort of major conflict.
The new Empress Dhona practically grew up reading the reports by Military Intelligence on the Iron Alliance given to her mother. Dhona knew that a conflict between the Empire and the Iron Alliance was inevitable and Her Serene Majesty was going to make sure that the degeneracy of such an alliance would end during her rule.

It wasn't much of a surprise that the Supreme Authority was to tear itself apart in a civil war. Countless simulations done over the course of 53 years indicated that at least one nation in the Iron Alliance would fall victim to a massive revolt that wouldn't be able to be put down. The events unfolding in the Supreme Authority were nearly celebrated as the Iron Alliance was finally eating itself like an ouroboros. The Eurasian Empire's treachery was an added bonus as Dorian resources wouldn't have to be expended against them for the time being. The pithy supporters of O-1, pouring into the SA's enclave provided optimal for a decapitation strike of the entirety of the fracturing alliance. The Guadalupadorian Imperial Armed Forces had been secretly mobilizing since the start of the SA's troubles nine months before, awaiting the order made by the Empress herself.

Over the Airspace of the Supreme Authority

In the very early morning hours of the 23rd of Kaitremel, the Empress gave the order, and Operation Shatter Iron was in effect: From several airbases in Imperial client states, over 550 Intercontinental Troop Transport Aircraft lifted off with 22,000 Imperial Army Paratroopers, an ample amount of supplies and a full Para-Armor Brigade. The drop-zone was designated to be in rebel-held territory, cleared by contingencies of UNASAA troops. From what they could see, the UNASAA had effectively cleared the skies for them to jump in. The troop transports moved over the beaches where the Volksmacht had landed, and started to drop their troops in a plain 30 km north of the coast. For most of the Empire's finest, it was a smooth landing. No resistance to be sighted, not yet at least. An FOB was created in a forest near the drop-zone, and a contingency of Army Engineers began to lay the groundwork for a makeshift airbase to be made on the DZ. The main contingency of troops made their way north toward the capital, being supported by their armor brigade.

460 km off the coast of the Supreme Authority, Imperial 27th Fleet, Guadalupadorian Imperial Navy

30 Scramjet missiles rocketed out of their missile tubes from the Otselot-class submersible warship, Empress' Might downrange toward the military targets within the SA's capital and secondary targets closer to the approaching Dorian army paratroopers. The Divoushtikhde-class Super-Carrier, Caedas' Will started air cover operations for the Imperial forces on the Supreme Authority soil.
The other collection of cruisers, frigates, and corvettes defended their heavy hitters and let their missile cruisers provide an uninterrupted stream of destruction on SA forces, and infrastructure through cruise missiles.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:48 pm

"Another minor insurgency was crushed in Nogyo District. They were probably trying to take advantage of Kurushimi's absence. We suffered few casualties, but this is an issue we're going to have to face constantly." said Kiku, speaking to Aozora.
"I'm aware...gah! We have so many concerns right now...I need more stress-"

A Gomon Hito elite bodyguard entered the room, interrupting the conversation.

"Supreme Overlady of All Reality, Densetsu Go, take a look at this."

Aozora saw the piece of paper. It was a brief report, and she started to read it. She only needed to reach the first image, though, to understand what was going on.

"How...how did they make it in? Raise security! Kiku, get Kurushimi, and as many forces as we can afford. He's obviously an intruder. And he will be ended."

A few moments later, Kiku returned with Kurushimi. Gomon Hito forces were prepared, as were Kawase, their ability to fly useful despite their incredibly small numbers. Soldiers nearby prepared themselves. One of them grabbed gas-filled shells for his mortar. A tank was ordered to accompany these forces, Aozora's intense paranoia over her own security meaning that she had such a unit present.

"I'm not taking any risks." said Aozora, overseeing the preparations. "Traitors deserve only death."

She was, inside, torn. If she remained and allowed the forces to operate on their own, she wasn't sure how effective they would be. Worse, it could be mere decoy, to get her to reduce her own security. But moving with the troops had its own obvious risks. The Supreme Overlady had no intention of suffering any make pain from these treacherous scumbags who abandoned their allies when they were needed most.

Social Darwinism, they said. Only the strong survive, they said. What worth is an ally who turns on you when you're struggling, instead of trying to assist? I'll bet they'll have the gall to call a traitor, for actually wanting to help my ally. They're letting freedom gain ground, and now they're coming after me because I've decided not to abandon the Supreme Authority. Did they expect me to? Or were the planning for this the entire time? It doesnt matter.

All that matters, is that by the end of this, their body is shredded pile of withering flesh.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 pm

The Awithan army was ready and set up but they needed one more thing... Supplies, they had
Plenty of supplies but when the time comes they might need more but there was one problem a massive shield blocked anybody from entering!
"General where are the rest of our supplies?" A officer asked through a radio
"It's seems some fething nation set up a shield blocking anything from entering we will work on destroying it, but not now" General Yastos explained
"Noted we will wait" the officer disconnected.
-
As the scouts finished and the army began preparations to travel.
-
The general gazed at the shield and planet "we shall try to find the source of the shield and destroy hopefully others have the idea first so we don't have to waste ammunition" the general began to create a message.
To: All Iron Alliance nations
A shield blocks the path to the planet it would be greatly appreciated if we would a find a way to destroy this shield and the nation who has placed it so we can send supplies and land the rest of our soldiers.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents