NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of the Supreme Authority [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 am

Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, had not been heard from in some time. There were two reasons for this.

The first reason was quite simple. Rebel forces, despite her best efforts to keep them contained, had managed to launch an attack on her personal residence, cutting off communications. Chudokuren forces had fight valiantly, but in the end, only the timely intervention of a Hostile Environment Brigade division deploying mustard gas had managed to deter them. This action, however, resulted in significant friendly fire. Only a single of the rare and valuable Gomon Hito soldiers had survived. Few of the defenders remained, and the palace was in ruins.

The series of unfortunate events did not, however, end there. For the Supreme Overlady of All Reality herself had emerged from the wreckage unconicious and suffering from necrosis. She had been impacted by the toxins herself and lacked the needed protective equipment to counter it. The event was concealed for as long as possible by the Densetsu, but rebel forces took notice and loudly proclaimed their victory. Insurgent forces swept across Nishishima- the large northwestern island the nation where Chuo District and Kaigan District were present- at an alarming pace. In desperation, the reluctant call to pull back to the other islands was made. Densetsu Go was placed in temporary command of the diplomatic situation, but communications were constantly jammed and sabotaged.

This cavalcade of crisis continued as Nogyo District began open rebellion, beginning with the island-turned-landfill of Nakusika and spreading to the rest of the area. Kurushimi, whom managed the area, was pulled out to Otoko District where a large defensive line held, connecting to another similar column in Shinrin District. This location was of the essence. It contained Kyoki Chudoku's numerous bioweapons research facilities. Otoko too was a location that could not be lost. It had several massive prisons, more accurately described as torture centres. If anyone were to be liberated from the area, chaos would ensue.

Then the rebels discovered the existence and truth about mental inhibitors. The mysterious devices were of Aozora's creation, secretly scattered around the nation. They emitted signals that were very subtlety picked up by human brains, enforcing loyalty in the background. Upon realising these devices existed, many entered panic or outrage. This got even worse as the machines were destroyed. Chudokuren forces were running low on supplies, unable to counter the threat.

After all this, there was a final disaster. Despite massive military defences, Shinrin District was increasingly becoming full of traitors and saboteurs. One group of such managed to infiltrate a biological weapons facility, threatening to unleash the diseases within if Aozora and her Densetsu did not immediately surrender. Knowing that Aozora would never concede, Densetsu Go sent a strike team to try and eliminate the threat. The mission was horrible botched due to panic, tension, and incompetence by the assigned commander- most of the exceptional command staff had been killed, captured, or had defected. The facility released the weapons, and the site was sterilised. However, it was too late.

Sickness began to spread in Shinrin District. In desperation, Naosu ordered the area purged of disease by any means possible. The motion was approved, and a genocide against the sick began. This action managed to contain the disease. However, the toll was catastrophic. Naosu found herself attacked by newly defecting insurgents. Despite desperate attempts to defend herwld, she was captured.

With few other options, Kiku (Densetsu Go) decided to commence negotiations. In secret, she planed to use some of the technology granted to Kyoki Chudoku by the Supreme Authority- specifically, Flowers. Effectively, a select few individuals were treated so that their bodies would naturally produce explosives. The idea was to cause them to detonate within the insurgent stronghold, rescue Naosu, and escape alive. The initial phase went well. However, after detonation, there was an issue. The structure was too fragile from recent attacks to sustain itself. Both Naous and Kiku were heavily wounded in their escape, and rebel forces were able to finish them off. Jinsoku was missing, presumed killed in action. Sawagi was missing in action, believed to be trapped within Kaigan District and likely undergoing toture or having been killed.

This was the situation Aozora woke up to as she exited a comatose state from her wounds.

Aozora was very unhappy to discover that not only was the Supreme Authority on the very brink of collapse, but that O-1's and the rest of the Council's location was exposed publicly. It was encrypted, yes, but so utterly poorly that it had been easy to decipher. Too easy for any power involved to miss the opportunity.

Her time since being almost murdered felt less like memories, and more like a distant haze within a dreadful nightmare. She recalled, with pain, the gut-wrenching feeling in her heart and the rest of her aching body as she'd first talked with Kurushimi over everything that had happened.

"Where's Naosu?' she had asked immediately after awakening. It was odd not to have their best physician attending to her.

"Aozora...I wish Kiku was here to soften this, but...she's dead."

Silence. Despair. Rage. Hatred.

"What.....WHAT!? HOW HOW HOW!? HOW'D THIS HAPPEN? HOW!? EXPLAIN!

Aozora had erupted into a rampage, conjuring her weapon and tearing the room apart, then cornering Kurushimi and shoving her into the wall, scythe slicing into the Densetsu's hands and ready to be brought down in an instant. Kurushimi, being a masochist, gained some joy from this, yet even she was shocked and concerned, almost collapsing from the intensity of this sudden strike.

"I-I'm sorry...she got c-captured...terrorists...s-she purged the population to contain b-bioweapons-"

"BIOWEAPONS!?" Aozora had shouted, her entire body now covered in violet flames, burning intently. Her rage had reached the point where she had lost control over her own magic, and it threatened to consume and burn her.

"T-the rebels...released...I'm sorry Aozora...hurt me, please, it will h-help both of u-us..."

At this point, Kurushimi couldn't handle it. Tears as she slumped downward, bracing to be tormented or torn apart. Instead, Aozora's fire subsided slowly. A glint of hatred lingered in her purple eyes. But she was no longer murderous.

"And...and...a-and...Kiku?" she asked hesitantly. Her voice was quavering now, its usually intimidating and dictatorial tone soft and and wavering.

"She's....gone too....."

"K-Kurushimi....I'm going to need...a moment. Get..get the others. Whoever is left, get them. I-I've....I can't....."

Kurushimi nodded. The neko slowly stood, bleeding from her wounds, savouring in the agony yet also overcome with misery. She departed the room. Aozora stood still for a moment, breathing heavily, as though seconds away from roaring with anger. Then, she sat down.

Please tell me...that he's still alive...that...that not everyone is gone...

After a while, she had met her remaining Densetsu. She recalled only vague glimpses of it now. Perhaps it was those voices echoing in her head, perhaps it was just being so filled with anger, perhaps it was just delusion. She couldn't tell anymore.

Aozora, still seething, and without any victims to bring torture upon, decided to send a heavily encrypted transmission.

Code: Select all
To: O-1

I can't do formality stuff right now.

I just woke up. Communications are down. I'm sending this anyway. O-1, please tell me you're alive. I'm suffering right now. Kiku and Naosu are dead. Jinsoku and Sawagi are missing. Even Gikochinai seems to have lost her cheerfulness.

The rebels are everywhere, the traitors, the betrayers, taking everything. I don't know if I can hold on much longer. To my country, to my life, to my mind. Everything's...blurry and weird and messed up. Maybe my wounds were worse than I thought.

There's nothing I can do to help you now. It's chaos over here. It's...I can't say any more. Not without...not without....anyway. Please, survive. That's all I ask. Don't let them get to you. Don't let them win. Even if they take me, don't let them win. Fight them to the end. Kill them all of you have to, end this whole miserable world. Just don't let them take you.

Don't let them.

Love,
Aozora

It had taken two whole days for the transmitters to be repaired enough for the message to send.

Aozora now paced around, awaiting a reply, awaiting any good news to come out of this mess. She didn't reveal her return to the world at large, she wasn't ready. How could she handle it if she barely had control over her whole mind?

Kyoki Chudoku was precariously placed on the tip of destruction. All it would take was one more push to send everything falling off the edge.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Supreme Authority - The Citadel

The Red and Yellow Lieutenants discovering the battlefield

The dropships manage to land near the provided coordinates. Vision is difficult because of the dust accumulating after every artillery strike

Red Lieutenant: Looks like we'll have to engage at close range if we want to be able to aim at anything.
Yellow Lieutenant: Fine by me. Our electric guns are most effective at that range. What's Orange doing?
Red Lieutenant: He went in another dropship. We'll meet up with his troops and the Gattrons in no time.
Yellow Lieutenant: Do you think these robots will be tough? I feel like I can short circuit them quite easily.
Red Lieutenant: I don't think so. If they have armor to protect their circuits, I'll make sure to blow it away. The Oranges could also melt it away.
Yellow Lieutenant: True, we can easily complement each other. Let's go. Our soldiers are waiting down there.

Meanwhile...

The βetaship - Bridge

Troll: I got a transmission from Chuching. They're requesting to make use of our technology. Geez, how am I going to explain it to them...
Bedebao: Ah, right, we made it totally proprietary.

To: Chuchingian delegation

We understand that you're at a technological disadvantage against the robots. However, our weapons and armor have been designed for exclusive use by Bedetopian soldiers to the point that it requires a connection to a brain implant, they will not activate or may even self-destruct if someone else tries to equip it. This is to prevent it from getting stolen from corpses on the battlefield. Rest assured though, we have sent some forces near your position in the Citadel to help with the transmitter's retrieval.
Last edited by Bedetopia on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awitha » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Supreme authority, Camp
The commanders and other high ranking soldiers stood in the command tent discussing what to do next. “We recently got word of where the overseers bunker is at. I say we get there quickly at possible” the officer said and then a commander responded “if we gained word I would think others did also, so we shouldn’t go there yet” he said “oh yeah I forgot about that, but we should move camp to somewhere more secluded. The enemies know we are here now so let’s get moving” the others would agree and would start to pack up the camp quickly leaving behind small things such as chairs and some small weapons. A tattered Awithan flag flowed in the wind as the transport vehicles drove by kicking up dust and smoke. Once at the new camp not far but a reasonable distance from their old camp they would began to unpack their items. The new location sat by some tall buildings that where secluded and some buildings not completely destroyed. The first plan would be to set up artillery to bomb the enemies. The soldiers would push the artillery guns into position and would began to load them. “I want you guys to aim here” the commander pointed at a small map on her wrist to where the enemies were present “I want to aim in front and behind them. Try to group them up into a group Incase they try to retreat and then began firing again once they are grouped” the soldiers would nod and agree and began to get ready. Throughout the skies large missiles would stream through leaving trails of smoke and the missiles began to slam down hitting the earth where ever the enemies where located. Once the missiles exploded they let out large explosions burning anything or anyone close enough. The missiles would land towards the outskirts of the citadel near enemies of SA.

Citadel outskirts
The Armored Calvary regiment began to start up their vehicles once again for another Assualt “Okay we shall strike the from afar, follow me” the message would be sent between the regiment. Once the tanks where in position behind their allies they began to fire their cannons at anybody who was attempting to siege the citadel and the Martiva tank would provide AA support with its guns positioned on top of it. The tanks would remain in position but after each round of firing they would slightly change position.
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:04 pm

"So: what's the plan?"

Skyquake paced up and down the barracks as Onslaught relayed the recent events in the Battle for the Citadel and the Chuchingian-Cybertronian War. A hologram of Clench appeared in the centre of the circular table. Motormaster and the Stunticons had taken the liberty to make them feel "more at home", adding more supercomputers and a more Cybertron-inspired landscape.

"My troops over in Chuching have captured Ninau, Gorgus, and Xeronon. I've had lairs stored underground each and ever city we capture; even if we're forced out of the cities, they'll be dealing with reawakening Decepticons for decades, probably long after the Arch-Generalissimo passes," Clench gloated. "Not only that, but we've been preparing for an influx of soldiers to fight us! How's the war on your front going?"

Onslaught shrugged. "It's been going alright. The annexation of the Citadel is still progressing, though the damned defences are holding out."

"We're going to send in more soldiers. This time, we'll send in five waves per ambush for when they ," Skyquake said. "Also, we've had every Vehicon and Seeker down there fitted with anti-Capstrooper weaponry. Every last one, down to the weakest and newest of them."

"So, what about the trenches?"

Skyquake grabbed a Datapad and began to type out a message to the officers stationed there. "I've taken the liberty of increasing the amounts of battalions we've been sending in per day. Oh, and we're going to increase our attacks on the trenches drastically, but we're still going to focus on the Citadel itself as well."

Suddenly, Dead End walked up to Motormaster and handed him a report detailing Arch-Generalissimo Chutch's orders that he relayed to the rest of the council. "Ah, this! Suicide bombers... Resistance to bio-weaponry... Two million soldiers... Skyquake. Here." Motormaster handed Skyquake the Datapad.

Skyquake read over Dead End's report and placed the Datapad onto the table. "That's alright. We'll accommodate them. We'll accelerate our own research! For every bio-weapon they develop, we'll develop a resistance against it! And this "Pulsator"? We'll crush it like an antroid infesting a picnic! We'll have even more soldiers act as kamikazes!"

"What we need is to have even more soldiers. Countless of them stored underground, fighting an endless war. The Arch-Generalissimo, to my knowledge, isn't young; he'll die before we do."

"Soundwave's updated the files. Now, he's going to send in one-to-five thousand soldiers per stellar cycle at the bare minimum, all of them dormant until they need to be awakened. We'll send in even more soldiers to the Citadel per day on top of that!"

Motormaster leaned on the table. "So, what 'bout the suicide bombers?"

"We're going to have the armour of all of our soldiers toughened to minimalize their damage," Onslaught explained. "Not only that, but, depending on how the war goes, I might authorize the usage of a Combiner, such as Bruticus. Soundwave has said that it could become a real necessity if Megatron begins to tire of this war. I doubt that it'll get to that point, though."

"Right," Clench said. "We'll specifically attack installations whom are developing bioweapons against us and barracks containing any troops. That, and we'll step up our invasion squadron. We'll even smuggle in a few troops to attack the capital. Clench out."

Onslaught nodded and relayed the orders to the rest of the officers stationed on the varying frontiers of the battlefield. The goal for the soldiers on the Citadel frontier was handed out to them: Overpower the Capstroopers, infect them with any anti-organic diseases they could create, destroy the trenches, and continue the assault on the Citadel. With luck, the Capstroopers would be strangled and defeated, and the Cybertronian onslaught would succeed... or they would have to turn to more unscrupulous measures.

Meanwhile, Warstorm nodded in confirmation at 7391. Admittedly, he was agitated by his disloyalty to Megatron, though that was to be expected. Warstorm pressed two digits to his helm and issued a command to several members of his team to launch airstrikes right behind enemy lines. After all, according to 7391, they would go into the mines and they wouldn't have much trouble sweeping up any remains.

The Seekers in question would transform and fire a barrage of missiles towards enemy lines. They specifically targeted the Light Tanks and anything that could pose a threat to the plan. The aim would be to force them into the mines so they could win the war. Even Warstorm had to admit that he thought that 7391's plan was ingenious. Now, it just needed to succeed...
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Southwestern Positions: Supreme Authority

As it was expected the Kendorian Army was caught off guard by the Dorian attack, with their main focus on fighting the Vehicons of the Decepticons, the main Dorian force struck the under-defended belly of the Kendorian beast. As the air force provided well-needed CAS, flying low and hitting the enemy where it hurt. The mechanized infantry and armor divisions led the charge straight through a line of what seemed to be a group of lackadaisical Kendorian conscripts. The crack in the defense was irreparable as the Imperial Army's 9th Armored Brigade rolled in to decapitate the enemy's high command structure at their main base. Little resistance was encountered between the breakthrough and the arrival at the base's forward positions. The Decepticons and the Air Force's strikes were working as a welcome diversion from the killshot. The eastern forward positions of the Kendorian Base of Operations was almost entirely swarmed with Imperial troops brandishing their new laser rifles. The loud cracks of the rifles and flashes of blue light streaked across the base's perimeter as the 12th Mechanized Infantry moved in for the kill. The Guadalupadorian soldiers were slightly surprised that the Kendorians continued to resist even though they were entirely overwhelmed. The Imperial Army took more casualties in assaulting the Kendorian Command Base than it did in the entirety of the Atkemri Campaign, however the casualty count remained low nonetheless, especially when fighting a scared, confused, and demoralized foe. The 9th eventually made a breakthrough in the base's lines and once more the process started again as the rest of the force spilled through the hole in the defense. A lethargic group of soldiers and officers awaited Her Serene and Divine Majesty's Army, surprisingly continuing to resist. As the day turned to night, the battlefield fell silent as the Imperial Standard was raised over the Kendorian command building. A small group of surviving Kendorian High Command were escorted out of the battered structure by the brave soldiers of the 12th.
At the stroke of midnight, the guns fell silent on the south-western front of the Supreme Authority: Unlike the Atkemrians, the Kendorians were at least a bit smarter, opting to surrender their forces after being overrun. Lieutenant General Gaimas met the battered Kendorian High Command personnel within her forward CP. She outlined, a humiliating, yet merciful peace for the average Kendorian soldier: Ten years of hard labor in mines and farms spanning the empire's colonies, with a chance to return to their country of origin following their term, or stay in the Empire and work ten more years to become a Dorian Citizen. On the other hand, the Kendorian Officers were not given so much of a merciful fate: twenty-five years of hard labor with incarceration and possible execution for crimes against the Her Divine Majesty, at the end of their terms.
Of course, that was following an unsaid condition of the agreement: General Gaimas ordered the Kendorian High Command and their staff together. Gaimas unceremoniously gave a loaded pistol to the Supreme Commander of the Kendorian Armed Forces in the SA, and directed him to decimate his Officers and Staffers on a live feed. The grim process went forth as the Supreme Commander, at gunpoint, was forced to put a bullet into his subordinate's skulls. After the third officer, the man broke down, pleading the Imperial Special Police to end his life, rather General Gaimas snatched the pistol from him and continued the decimation process. She taunted the man as being too weak to finish his duty to his men, before turning back and addressing the live feed, and in particular, President Aaron of Kendor: "We are indeed guilty of Imperialism. Except it is not a crime, it is the Law of the Gods. President Aaron, your lethargic vermin cannot even carry out simple orders as evidenced by your commander here. After the Supreme Authority and the Iron Alliance is shattered, Kendor will soon be civilized. Expect Her Serene and Divine Majesty's Armed Forces, and for the sake of the Gods, please put up a better fight next time." Gaimas then finished the feed by slowly decapitating the Kendorian General with her combat knife.

In the aftermath of the Kendorian defeat, once more did masses of disarmed POWs were corralled toward the Guadalupadorian Central Base to be processed and sent off to work for the good and glory of the Empire. Over the course of the months in the Supreme Authority, the Central Base now effectively functioned as a small city and outpost of Guadalupadorian Civilization in a land of heathens and savages. The Kendorian POWs were nothing short of amazed as they closed in on the base, seeing its thousands of pre-fabricated structures dotting the entire clearing and original Drop Zone. The Central Base was well defended as anti-ballistic missile platforms were newly installed across the base, ensuring a well-needed shield for the base was always at the ready. The base bustled with mess halls, barracks, motor pools, a temple, a fully functioning airbase active 24/7.
The POWs were herded into an enclosure near a prisoner processing center where they were simply asked their names and their date of birth by the scribes on hand for census and records purposes before they were once more put onto outgoing planes to their destinations across the Empire and her Client States. The Kendorian Scouts on the other hand were directed to be interrogated about the technology and other SA assets that were recovered and were currently being procured by Dorian Military R/D from their fallen base.
Near the POW Enclosure was a different processing center: Disillusioned refugees were requiring a purpose after the truth that their mighty Overseer was all for not. The Dorians were willing to oblige them by telling them the Gods' Truth, and that the Empress herself was a divine being that truly cared for her people (and that she did actually exist of course.) The processing staff thought themselves as doing a service to help these refugees from the dying Supreme Authority become Dorians, first off with helping them choose names for themselves, something that was unthinkable under their former oppressive system. Classes in the Dorian Language was then the next logical step as a chorus of voices spoke and sang in the holiest and most beautiful of languages. Thousands of refugees had already passed on through the processing centers and back to the Empire where they would be given ample employment opportunities and housing arrangements as well as continued courses in "civilization, language, and culture." Indeed the Dorians prided themselves as warriors, but they foremost saw themselves as educators.

Northern Postions: The Citadel Forward Line, Supreme Authority

"Take cover!" One Commander of the 29th Paramobile Infantry Brigade yelled toward his troops as a collection of missiles streaked across the sky from the direction of the Citadel. As the commander braced for the impact, he heard a series of fiery explosions as most of the interceptor missiles fired off from the Central Base did their job, of course the net wasn't as effective as the Dorians had wished they were as two enemy missiles exploded in an airburst right over the 29th's concentration of troops. The Commander radioed in remarking to General Saikantem and Command back at the Central Base that the payload was surprisingly lacking for an explosive device before realizing that the aerosol cloud was never meant to be an explosive device. In his panic he ordered across all Dorian military frequencies that a WMD release just happened as he tried to put his CBRN device on. However it was too late for the men and women of the 29th Paramobile Infantry Brigade as they had just been infected with Rage, which was essentially rabies on steroids. Like the disease it was derived from, it would take but a few days before the symptoms would show, which would be valuable time to "quarantine" the 29th and keep them away from the rest of the front.

General Saikantem, once more back at the Central Base, sent out an emergency order to all Dorian forces within the Supreme Authority Theater of Operations to undergo CBRN and hazmat protocols until given further notice. The Citadel Forward Line was now under the pressure of fighting in even more hazardous conditions than they already were under. It certainly was more of a race against time to end the Supreme Authority and the Iron Alliance. The entire front that wasn't hit by the SA's biological release had orders to distance themselves from the 29th's positions and shoot any living thing that moved toward them from the direction of the 29th's position along the front. This was the first real challenge that the Guadalupadorian Imperial Army encountered in the entire war. Finally a worthy challenge.

In response to the biological weapons release, the Guadalupadorian Army hit the Citadel back even harder with a counter-battery of high explosive and napalm shells, raining sticky, liquid fire across the Citadel and its inhabitants in an attempt to dwarf the "Great Soyousan Barbeque." The Guadalupadorian Navy continued firing their scramjet missiles in a more concentrated manner toward areas where it was likely that the enemy missiles were launched from. The military was still perusing the trajectory data and the positions would be narrowed relatively quickly.

Elsewhere on the Front, the 53rd Mechanized Infantry Brigade began their first assault into the Sardovan trench structure with ample Guadalupadorian Close Air Support hitting Objective Bastion from the air, specifically targeting the force concentrations with MLRS and howitzer batteries. The 53rd moved along in a modified form of a creeping barrage, as the Air Force pulled its weight in targeting and taking out whatever artillery and heavy equipment that the Sardovans had out in the open. The Olimpiadan Air Cover proved invaluable in this battle as the CAS could continue their operations without interruption. The objectives were to attempt to bypass the larger force concentrations and chokepoints and let the heavier contingencies deal with them later, the QRFs that the Sardovans were fielding would certainly be a liability, but with consistent and uninterrupted CAS, the threat would be seemingly lesser. The advance slowed as soon as they hit the true resistance within the trenches. The Guadalupadorians were once more perplexed that their enemies were utilizing tactics that were at this point over a century old. The minefields were more of a challenge than initially expected, and there was a notion to utilize Penal Battalions and a select few Atkemrian POWs already on hand to clear a path through the mines. Once a path would be made, then the Dorians could further their advance.

Imperial Throne Room, Nosamo, Guadalupador

The Empress noticed Avenius' clear distaste for what the Gods bestowed upon her as a religiously divine autocrat and she didn't much care. She answered only to the Gods. She listened to Avenius and before Inthillies could translate for her, she raised her hand: A signal for Inthilles to stop translating for her. She could understand English but couldn't speak it. English, like many other languages of the world was below her. Her Majesty's eyes widened in surprise at the hard drive. "Keshameis..." she said the Old Dorian word for 'fusion' in a hushed tone. "Ye girachem doi Olimpiadatarkesh dorsekho." She thanked Avenius and the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada for their invaluable support in their ground campaign against the Iron Alliance and the other suicidal savages of the UNASAA. She rose from her throne and walked down the steps. As she walked down the steps all the members of the Imperial Court knelt as low as they could as she passed them, heading straight toward Avenius. Her long and illustrious dress trailed a bit behind her as she walked. She stopped within a few feet of Avenius and reached her hand out toward him as if to shake his hand, something that was seen as a foreign gesture. "Olimpiadatar iustro shiikharem Tarhed Khatalupatar." She had announced that the Olimpiadans were now "honorary Dorians." The Olimpiadan culture, religion, civilization, and language would be respected to the utmost by the Guadalupadorian Empire. "Ye geshekham boiyu teshenes dir yi." The Empress invited Avenius to stay a while in Nosamo so that scholars, and especially she could learn a little bit about the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada and get a diplomatic channel set up between the two nations. "Roidem egasam Pakhta Feram ciphreo." Inthilles, while kneeling down in front of Her Majesty translated the comment to Avenius as: "May the Iron Alliance die swiftly."
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Terra, Sol
Orbit

Three things were very fortunate for Lacaris, and he only knew about two of them. The first was an unknown factor, that being the bell. Any sort of sound weapon had an effective range of exactly 0 meters, needing to physically touch the hull of a craft in order to do damage. The second was point defense. The Japanese missile attack had been easily resolved by the use of the many surviving escort ships, having ample time to target and destroy the enemy missiles. The third was their own missiles.

The tactic of firing a barrage of missiles on a vector above the enemy mech had earned no apparent response, allowing the missiles to draw close, close enough that a burn to impact and detonate their shaped nuclear warheads would take less than a second to complete. He triggered a protocol to have the missiles fire at the mech’s head, each one beginning to burn downward merely fractions of a second after the one before, with just moments each was vulnerable to fire before they struck home.

Ships darted around in the inky blackness as they tried to dodge the enemy fire. The kinetic weaponry was actually doing something, an unpleasant surprise as the RCS thrusters shook Lacaris around in his gel padded seat. After requesting an external view on the hull armor from another vessel, his ire turned to humor. Thirty meters of graphene had stopped the thin rods, though not without doing some damage. Along the bow of the Carry the Sun, dozens of metal spikes now stuck out sharply, making the vessel look oddly like a porcupine. Stifling a giggle, he reached out to get his coffee from the drone, only to have it jerk away from him just out of reach when the ship lurched to the side once more. He frowned as he snatched it from the bot, rolling his eyes. The battle really was terribly inconvenient when one was trying to enjoy a hot beverage.

Terra, Sol
Dorian Western Positions, Supreme Authority

“Hey, why don’t we get rations like these?” asked one soldier to another.

“What do you mean, Ioannes?” came the response.

“Look at this. Real beef. Not reconstituted krill and algae. And look at this. Actual tomato sauce. Not flavored protein paste. Real food. Seriously, what the fuck? They’d be getting twice as many recruits if the food was always this good. I’m telling you Alex. This is the life.”

“Come on now. It may taste good, but it doesn’t do anything extra. Our combat rations are loaded with amphetamines and painkillers. Now that’s useful.”

“Yeah, but it tastes like shit.”

“I quite like the artificial strawberry flavoring. If you don’t, I’m sure you could requisition a different flavor next resupply.”

“It’s not that, it’s that the stuff tastes chalky. Like they took a pile of dust and added just enough water to make it congeal. Now, I’m no chef, but-” The intellectual discussion between the two was cut short by a transmission coming into their helmets.

“Platoon 6, congratulations. You’ve been selected to pursue a lead on the whereabouts of several SA Overseers. Currently, there’s a transmitter beacon to be pursued. Hop into the shuttles, and get to it. Major Phoca, signing off.” An uncomfortable silence.

“See, and there’s the other thing! Unlike you, I get a decent last meal.”

“Eat a bag of dicks, Alex.”

Terra, Sol
Nosamo, Guadalupador

At long last, some respect around here. Avenius resisted the urge to look up from the floor, but managed to keep himself from it. He very much liked his head in its current position, resting comfortably upon his neck. At least he could take some solace in Olimpiadans being treated as “honorary Dorians”, whatever that entailed exactly. Perhaps something loosely resembling a trial, rather than an immediate decapitation.

At her final statement, Avenius grinned and nodded. Despite the strange customs of the Dorians, he could agree on that one thing. “And may their leaders die slowly.” Perhaps when this particular scourge was dealt with, he could focus on something else. Certainly not politics, that was for sure. Lately, that always had the serious threat of bodily harm attached. Perhaps he’d try aquatic farming on Frost. His cousin always seemed to have an easy time working there.

His cousin never had to deal with a bunch of primitive psychopaths either.

Terra, Sol
The Citadel, Supreme Authority

Three shuttles screamed through the sky on a ballistic arc. Each shuttle contained twenty marines. Each marine’s head contained twenty reasons why lighting off the fusion torch on the ground and burning at 10 gs to rush to the transmitter in five minutes flat had been a bad idea.

The landing was as abrupt as the takeoff, with the shuttles rushing into a hail of anti-air fire in the midst of deceleration, large jets of plasma streaming from engine nozzles as they descended.

“Hey man, why do we have to land right on top of them?” yelled Alex over the roar of the engines below him.

“Improvised weapon,” shouted Ioannes back. “Imagine being some poor Chuchingian soldier when suddenly, we show up, riding on three spears of atomic fire, and ruin their day.”

“Yeah, but not all their AA is down.” As if on cue, the wall nearest them was dented as a kinetic round impacted the graphene armor, warping and bending the hull. Ioannes winced.

“Okay, you might have a point, but consider the following: We’re some of the biggest badasses in the entire navy right now. How fucking cool is that?”
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:02 pm

The Citadel, Frontlines
Inspired by the graphite bombs used seventy years ago by NATO forces, the Microshard warhead employed nanoscale conductors to short and damage sensitive electronics. The eponymous microshards were mostly graphite particles, with a control circuit and EMF sensor embedded in them. They had diamond-tipped magnetized neodymium filaments trailing from each end, connected to carbon nanotube-based artificial muscle fibers. When released by the warhead's small explosive charge, the microshards would disperse through the local atmosphere. Their control circuits cause them to link up with each other, forming millions of hair-thin strands that steer themselves to electric fields via a self-assembling computational network. When they touch solid material, the strands instantly decompose into individual microshards. Their microscopic size enables them to penetrate even the smallest cracks or fissures in the casing of enemy electronics, and their filaments enable them to "walk" toward the electromagnetic fields generated by active currents. Should sufficient numbers of microshards enter electronic components, their combined walking action can even dig through insulation.
Until this point, Microshard weaponry had been relegated to niche uses, such as terrorism. Such disruption of electronics was envisioned in a strategic rather than tactical sense. EMP-based weaponry was capable of inflicting disruption at a much greater range and with much lower cost than a comparatively-sized Microshard munition. Furthermore, EMP devices act instantaneously, while microshards behave similarly to chemical weapons. But the relatively few surviving and loyal Dominion scientists realized that the Cybertronian robots were perfect targets for Microshard weapons. Their large size and many exposed moving parts provided innumerable ways for microshards to work their way into the robots' internal circuitry. Microshards were also capable of lingering in the atmosphere for a period of time, and could be easily deployed via minor modification of chemical delivery systems.
Therefore, one of the Citadel's few remaining lithographic fabrication plants had been turned over to Microshard production for nearly a month. Many smaller munitions that once held chemical weapons (useless against the Cybertronian robots) were retooled to carry Microshard payloads. And now, the Microshards would be unleashed on the SA's foes.
At multiple critical places along the Citadel frontline, SA and Chuchingian mortar teams were issued unfamiliar shells. Though their contents were still a closely guarded secret, the troops were relishing the prospect of revenge against the killer robots. At General C6E7ACD6's signal, the mortars began to fire at once. The shells airburst over multiple larger Cybertronian positions, releasing fine, gray mists into the surrounding air which gradually sank to the ground. They were immediately followed up by conventional shells, in hopes of destroying disabled Cybertronian forces and to keep Microshards in reserve.
C6E had also received word that the Council's bioweapon attacks on the Guadalupador forces had met with some success, even removing an entire brigade from the war. Moreover, the attacks had forced the Guadalupadorians to utilize CBRN protocols, hampering their operations. But it had also induced the Guadalupadorian forces to escalate their firebombing campaign. Already, over 90% of the Citadel was in ruins. A percentage that continued to increase.

Meanwhile, Captain D09954A2 inspected his tank squad's status on his datapad. Eleven tanks remaining. All in various states of damage and disrepair. And low on fuel and munitions, from many days of fighting. One must note; D09's light armor squad had earned an import vastly beyond what was expected for a handful of vehicles. They had nearly single-handedly stalled the advance of much of the Other Power forces, buying valuable additional time for the Citadel's defenders. Were they fighting for any other nation than the Supreme Authority, their accomplishments would be the stuff of legends, and D09 remembered as a military hero skilled far beyond his rank. Their sixteen tanks had held off a small army for nearly a week. Alas, history tends to be written by the victors, and D09 would almost certainly die forgotten and alone.
D09 had ordered his forces to transfer their remaining ammo to the three tanks in best condition, intending to sacrifice them as a rearguard and return the majority of his force to the Citadel for repair and reprovision. As soon as the task was complete, eight unarmed tanks headed for home at top speed, with a final farewell to their heroic comrades.
These eight tanks soon attracted the attention of Cybertronian Seekers. With only their coaxial machine guns for defense, D09 knew their chances of survival were poor. He radioed the rearguard to warn them of the Seeker squad, and ordered his tanks to split up in hopes that at least a few would make it home.

Dorian Refugee Processing Center, Supreme Authority
Already, thousands of Supreme Authority tr**t*rs refugees had pledged allegiance to Guadalupador, and were being eased into much easier and more free lives. But this provided another opportunity to undercut Guadalupadorian morale. An opportunity that C6E had asked the Council to exploit, and a plan which O-2 swiftly approved.
B9B50871 finally arrived at the Dorian camp, among a large group of refugees that had somehow survived the war-torn hellscape that was once the Supreme Authority (though arguably a hellscape even before the fighting). When she reached the gates, she checked in with the heavily armed attendants and guards. After a security strip search and full body scan, she was given clean clothes and escorted to a medical building.
Her walk took her right past the temple, that was just filling up with Guadalupadorian personnel for evening service. The man behind her, E55F6620, deliberately tripped and fell. Suspecting fatigue, malnutrition or dehydration, the Guadalupadorian guards went to check on him, one of them radioing for a medic. This was all the distraction B9B needed. Her expertly feigned haggard bearing fading in an instant, the Flower dashed into the temple before the guards could aim their weapons. She made it halfway to the central altar before she was shot multiple times. But she had already broken her finger, starting the explosive chain reaction which spread through every genetically altered cell in her body...

The Council
Finally, some good news. O-1 had just received reports that his Rage strike had substantially harmed the Guadalupadorian war effort. Though friendly fire incidents were much lower than anticipated, an entire Guadalupadorian division had been stopped in its tracks. It even took his mind off of D5C's grim news that their bunker had been compromised.
O-3, O-4, and O-6 and O-9 had just left their emergency meeting with D5C and her staff. Reviewing the data, it was clear that the Bunker's position was still confidential for the moment. However, the transceiver equipment which generated the recent network activity was a critical vulnerability. Anyone who could reverse engineer it would be able to easily pinpoint the Bunker's location. And according to O-5's last report, Olimpiadan marines would soon engage the Chuchingian and Bedetopian forces assigned to protect the transmitter.
O-1 forced himself to compose his reply to Aozora Chiyumi. He was horrified at the news that two of her Densetsu were confirmed dead, and that her country was falling apart at the seams. It's all that bastard Vonstein's fault, thought O-1. If he hadn't ejected SA from the Iron Alliance, if he hadn't rampaged through Kyoki Chudoku, maybe, just maybe, Aozora's regime would have remained strong as ever, and his own rebels would have been swiftly crushed by the overwhelming force the once mighty Iron Alliance had boasted. But regrettably, what was done is done.
To: Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, Kyoki Chudoku
Encryption: maximum

Aozora, my stone cold heart breaks for you and your glorious regime of tyranny. I am alive and healthy, and safe for the moment. However, we have reason to believe that our enemies have located my bunker. If either of us are fated to fall, I will indeed end this whole miserable world. I will not let them take me, this I promise you.
Just try to stay strong. And one last request, if you should entertain it:
If by some means we emerge from this mess victorious... will you marry me? It is truly my deepest regret that I have waited for such a time.

Love,
O-1

As O-1 keyed in his confirmation code to send his encrypted reply, he felt a mild, unfamiliar warmth on his cheek. Brushing himself with his finger, he noticed that it was a tear.

(OOC:) Special thanks to NS PMT for technical assistance with this post.
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Orbit

As the missiles slowly approached the mech, it raised it's bell towards it's face, covering some damage but the missile still landing as they almost damaged his face, leaving almost nothing but a dent as the radiation that most likely remained still clogged it's face up, gun fire slowly becoming more wild but still pointed at the enemy fleet. Back aboard the main flagship, the ship shook a little as Lavenza inadvertently dropped the book, pages flipping open as the "mech" retracted it's bell and book, instead drawing out two more guns but not before it's wings suffered damage through two explosions, disabling further missile fire.

"Ma'am! The two shields can't hold any further, two and three will-"

"Blow up. Destroy those shields. Bring our forces back to this one."

Immediately a few minutes after the order was given, the two shields jettisoned loaded escape pods and shuttles as they quickly detonated themselves, scraps this time released into space as the two supporting fleets turned towards the first shield. Now only one entrance existed even beyond the red sphere as the ships began to return fire, withholding missiles for energy and kinetic weapons while clearly having the mech as the centre of the fleet which was still firing, this time more wildly but in larger numbers.

(Sorry if it's short I'm stuck on mobile. Tell me any issues or bull shit directly without hesitation.)
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Coalition Theomilitary
Secretary

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Coalition Theomilitary » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 pm

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, There are only Microtransactions
Outskirts of Fractal Sol, Instance #37

A myriad of shapes glided across the endless black void, their navigation lights marking their silhouettes as they flashed. A particularly large shape drifts by, some well placed lighting by some linguistic markings identifying it as the "UHS Slumbering Leviathan", a supercarrier belonging to the Coalition of United Houses. Deep within it's bowels, a most fearsome of battles is taking place...

Lord Jalovec Vul' Oscypek stared intently at the tactical map. His forces were in position. He was fairly certain of the enemy movements as well. All he needed to do was issue the order. The old man leaned forward in his seat, gesturing with his fingers into the holographic interface. Almost instantaneously, he saw the representations of his units going to work, and within a scant few moments was rewarded with a satisfying explosion.

"... You sank my battleship!" There was a violent rustle as a bunch of discarded ration wrappers and a couple of drink containers were sent flying. The source of this disturbance was a little girl, she can't have appeared more than 12 years old, flailing her arms in frustration. "Bullshit!" She exclaimed. "This is rigged! You're cheating, I know it! You bought those cruisers like a fucking scrub, didn't you?!" The girl shot her best accusatory glare at the fleet lord, which unfortunately came across as more of a cute pout. Jalovec let out a hearty chuckle, clearly amused at the display. "Autali, my dear, to expect your enemies to play fairly is folly. You must always assume-"

A distinctive ping sounds from the ship's intercom, interrupting further dialogue.

::Apologies for the interruption, but we have a situation developing. One of our probe sweeps detected a significant disturbance in among one of the inner planets of this system. It looks like a fairly significant battle is taking place. We need you up in the command center ASAP.::

"Thank you Jaelis, I'll be there momentarily." He heard the intercom shut off before turning his attention back to the girl before him, who had been sticking their tongue out at him. "Well then, it appears we will have to put any idea of a rematch on hold. Come! The real game is afoot!"

UHS Slumbering Leviathan
Bridge

"-So as I understand..." Fleet Lord Jalovec examined the three-dimensional tactical display carefully. "There's some kind of war going occurring on the third planet of this star system, protected by a planetary shield of unknown power, with a blockade of Tall Nippon ships blockading the only supposed ways through the shield, AND they're being besieged by Olimpiadan forces?"

"That's correct."

"... Damn. What of the empress?"

"We believe she was here recently, but has since fled the system."

"Damn. So much for that. The Cafe really seemed interested in her. No matter though, given the directive, we shouldn't waste any opportunity to give them the what for."

"Your orders then, Fleet Lord?"

"Attack them from the dark side of the planet. We'll dispatch three strike groups. They will circle around the planet, and attack the Tall Nipponese from several fronts on the sides, while the Olimpiadans continue to siege them from above. Meanwhile, prepare a message for the Olimpiadans and let them know we're coming."

Assault on Fractal Sol #37
Terra, Orbit

A task force of Coalition ships appear on the dark side of Earth. A trio of dreadnoughts head the pack, each supported by their own light carrier. A handful of cruisers back up each of the larger ships, while destroyers provide an initial screen of point defense and EW capabilities. Reaching the edge of the barrier protecting the planet, the fleet splits up into three groups, each traveling along different paths around the planet.

While the ships are in transit, a message is sent to the Olimpiadan fleet:
TO: Olimpiadan Fleet
ENCRYPTION: High

Greetings, Children of Man's Divinity. I certainly hope you won't mind if we assist in the removal of these minions of the Tall Nippon? We have ships that will be approaching engagement range soon. Be ready.

Chuching
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:08 pm

SALDHOR SQUARE, RACHUTCHIL, CHUCHING

Despite the ongoing war, business was nearly usual in Saldhor Square, located in the heart of Rachutchil. The iconic town square was a symbol of the prosperity that the Chuchingian government brought to those lucky enough to be its beneficiaries. Arch-Generalissimo Chutch had personally announced the Anti-Democratic Revolution's success here. Businessmen, skilled workers, and guided tourists bustled around, occasionally stopping at the state-created food vendors to eat. There was little danger in the mind of most, despite the fact that The Rachutchil Patriot had ran a cover story on the Cybertronian invasion. They would never reach Rachutchil, nearly everyone believed. The hundreds of Orderkeepers1 patrolling the area comforted most, who were long-used to the ubiquitousness of these enforcers of the law.
Thus, no one was expecting the Cybertronian attack.
Witnesses reported that three average-seeming vehicles pulled up to the nearby street, unexpectly veering off it into the square. Orderkeepers and snipers immediately took aim(It was standard procedure to eliminate any vehicles which broke driving laws as punishment for all but the most trivial offenses), preparing to fire. The central vehicle suddenly plowed into a small group of low-ranking scientists, instantly killing all of them. At this, the police officers opened fire, at which all three vehicles transformed into Cybertronian soldiers, who immediately drew weapons and began methodically gunning down civilians. The square's central screen suddenly switched from the usual propaganda to a terror alert, emitting a deafening siren to signify enemies attacking. At this, the already-screaming masses scattered in all directions as the dedicated Orderkeepers unleashed a stream of bullets, unfortunately catching a couple civilians in the crossfire. Sides fired back and forth, with the Cybertronians concentrating about equally on civilians and Orderkeepers. Within a few minutes, squadrons of soldiers, elite Orderkeepers, and even Chuchingian Youth arrived, immediately attacking the Cybertronians. The three attackers were quickly overwhelmed by the thousands of them, finally dropping dead. The sirens suddenly stopped, although the reinforcements remained at Saldhor Square(In case of a second attack). But the Cybertronian ambush had succeeded - 76 people were dead, including 63 civilians. And even the ever-paranoid government was shocked. They did not imagine the Cybertronians could ever successfully attack Rachutchil, the governmental, economic, and social capital of Chuching. The grim news arrived at the Chuching capitol, and Arch-Generalissimo Chutch called an emergency meeting of his staff.

HALL OF REVOLUTIONARY HEROES, CHUCHINGIAN CAPITOL BUILDING, RACHUTCHIL, CHUCHING

Click here for a larger version

As the staff filed in, they quickly took their seats and prepared to speak. There was no waiting for Zan Agrippa to officially begin the meeting. There was no waiting for the waiters to pour champagne for everyone. Arch-Generalissimo Romanus Chutch entered the room, hastily taking his seat. After deciding which ten-thousand-chutchcha alcoholic beverage he wanted to drink, he quickly began the meeting, which would focus on the Chuchingian-Cybertronian War. The center-screen displayed a satellite projection of Chuching, with the area currently controlled by Cybertronian forces highlighted in gray. They advanced on New Romanov, the capital of the first region to be attacked. Despite this, the first order of business was the Cybertronian attack in Saldhor Square. The Arch-Generalissimo spoke first:
"HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?"
Harald Finnr, visibly distraught, had to reply.
"We never suspected they would dare attack Rachutchil! Doing such would be suicide for all Cybertronians involved, and-"
"If the Cybertronians disliked suicide, THEY WOULDN'T PERFORM KAMIKAZE ATTACKS!!! Understand? I want so many checkpoints that no Cybertronian could dream of entering Rachutchil! Lower the IMITL Index to 1 - we are in FULL WAR! And Finnr, there better not be any more attacks on Rachutchil! Do you comprehend? You shall be held fully responsible for any future attacks, DEAREST LEADER forbid!"
"Yes, sir!"
The exchange between the two unnerved the other high-ranking officials; one man even spilled his drink after clumsily bumping it. Hoping to avoid beration of his own, Avksentiy Vitali announced:
"Two million soldiers have been deployed to L' Commande, and we will deploy them depending on where the Cybertronians attempt to attack next. Approximately five hundred thousand soldiers have been deployed to guard New Romanov, but they are unlikely to be able to guard against the Cybertronians. We have evacuated the regional government and all civilians of significant importance; the rest have been given basic instruction in guerilla warfare. We are offering generous compensation for kills of enemy soldiers, and sufficiently loyal city residents have even been given firearms and sabotage equipment. As for Rachutchil? We have stationed five million troops here so far, and more are coming in by the day. This is in addition to the tens of thousands of artillery encampments, and we are preparing defenses. We have air patrols in the general area. These forces should make a direct attack on Rachutchil or even its general province unfeasible"
"Good, good. I am glad at least one person is doing their job. Janusz Georgs, how goes the information war?"
"We have activated all of the military loudspeakers within range. They are currently broadcasting anti-Megatron propaganda, focusing on his flawed personality and admittedly rare military defeats; offers for Cybertronian soldiers to surrender; and most frequently, what is to come: absolute bloodbath for the Cybertronians. As we told them, their jolly days of military campaigns against hilariously under-equipped enemies and blind worship of Megatron are over; they shall constantly be hounded by the full force of Chuching"
"Not bad, actually. What about our own soldiers and civilians?"
"I have increased Patriotic Broadcasts. As for those who can not hear them due to enemy interference - nothing we can do about that except liberate them. However, Cybertronians won't easily undo the fifteen years of education and lifelong PBs, no matter how much they verbally assault you and DEAREST LEADER"
"Acceptable. And how goes the scientific research?"
A small group of scientists sat on the opposite end of the table, preparing to report on any scientific progress. The center scientist began to read off of the clipboard in front of him:
"We have continued to work on the Pulsator. When used in its current form, it can disable most small computers, but there is no probability of it even temporarily stunning Cybertronian troops. However, we have succeeded into adopting it into a gas - one feasible in battle, it will be more effective than the current bombs or artillery shells. As for immunizers to protect against their Cosmic Rust Plague and other biological weapons, they are on average far too unreliable and expensive for a mass rollout. However, we have designed a supplement to armor which should temporarily protect against most of their bio-weapons"
"Good. Continue progress on this. I have authorized additional security for any buildings performing scientific research. And the final subject of discussion: should we deploy additional troops to the Supreme Authority?"
After discussing the matter for about fifteen minutes, the generals came to a consensus. Supreme Commander Vitali arose to deliver it:
"Despite the ongoing invasion, we have troops to spare. As of now, reports on Cybertronian troop numbers have arrived inconclusively, but they range from as little as three-thousand to as many as twelve-thousand. We cannot become complacent, but we believe that sending additional Capstroopers to the Citadel(About one-two hundred thousand) could delay the Cybertronians. These Capstroopers have been equipped with the new Immunity Suits, not that we expect them to live long enough to die from such a slow cause. We have also changed tactics - we bombard the impact area with new Microshards before they land. And a few of the Capstrooper capsules are false positives, containing heavy explosives rather than actual Capstroopers"

The emergency meeting was then adjourned. The Cybertronian Empire had so far captured about eight small towns, but the invasion of a regional capital would be a major event.

CHUCHINGIAN TRENCHES, CITADEL OUTSKIRTS, SUPREME AUTHORITY

After a short reduction in Cybertronian attacks on the trenches, they increased with a vengeance. Cybertronian soldiers attacked, shouting predictable warcries from "All hail Megatron, vanquisher of the Autobots!" to "Death to the fraud named DEAREST LEADER!". The Chuchingian soldiers, in turn, responded with equally predictable warcries from "DEAREST LEADER is the Sun, melting the imperialists!" to "Megatron shall rust!". Wave after wave of Cybertronian troops charged at the trenches. Soldiers fell every minute, hit by artillery or Cybertronian projectiles. Capstroopers frequently landed, but were quickly gunned down(The reinforcements had not yet arrived), as the Cybertronians now were more prepared to fight them. It was looking grim for the Citadel. Even in the safety of the Temporary Chuchingian Tactical Headquarters, a low-ranking aid was reportedly killed by the artillery(A randomly lucky shot), and General Priscus prepared to evacuate. The second line of trenches, however, was still holding... but barely. Bullet shells systematically were ejected out of constantly-pivoting gatling guns, and tanks aimed and fired at the seemingly-endless Cybertronian soldiers. Landmines obliterated those unlucky enough to step on them, and artillery shells crashed into the terrain. Despite these threats and many more, the enemy kept coming. In one such otherwise average charge, the second line of trenches gained its first fracture. Cybertronians charged through, braving heavy fire. The second line of trenches had been broken - only one remained. Encampments of soldiers were to remain on the second line, but the others were ordered to fall back, in order to strengthen the final line of trenches. This was the last segment of the last stand of the last chapter of the saga of the Supreme Authority. As the soldiers retreated under cover from artillery, they noticed something: different artillery shells were being used - Microshards. These were far more effective against the Cybertronians. They would hold off the Cybertronians much more effectively than standard artillery shells. As a matter of fact, they were so effective that upon learning of them, Arch-Generalissimo Chutch ordered some to be brought back to Chuching to be reverse engineered, or at least used. A transmission to the Overseers was wired:
To: O-1, Overseer, Supreme Authority
Encryption: Level 6 - TOP SECRET

Fellow Dictator O-1,
Our soldiers have held out the Citadel, against the assorted democracies and imperialists. Additionally, we have angered The Cybertronian Empire, the most powerful of the aggressors. They are now beginning to invade Chuching. We have noticed your Microshard weaponry and its devastating effect on Cybertronian soldiers.
We hope that we may be allowed to use it and be given the blueprint to produce it. Why? As previously stated, The Cybertronians are attempting to invade us.
We realize that you are not exactly eager to give away the blueprints for your weapons. Thus, we propose to you an ultimatum: transmit the blueprint to us, or we shall be forced to withdraw our remaining troops(Still about 350,000) in order to fight The Cybertronian Empire directly in Chuching. We believe that you will cooperate, and thank you for such.
Respectfully yours,
        Arch-Generalissimo Romanus Chutch

OVERSEER TRANSMISSION TOWER, THE CITADEL, SUPREME AUTHORITY

The squadrons of engineers worked tirelessly to reverse engineer the transmitter, in order to determine the Bunker's location and rescue the Overseers.. These engineers were not trained fighters, although they did have some instruction. So they crowded around the transmitter, performing a massive variety of tests on it. One such engineer stabbed it with a wire-tracking tool - just one example of methods to gradually work toward determining the transmitter's location. At one point, a call went out. "We've used the wire detecter to narrow down the location of the bunker. However, we'll need more time"
This information was immediately wired to the Temporary Chuchingian Tactical Headquarters, who in turn wired the new general area of the bunker to their allies(Encrypted well, this time). Bedetopian soldiers stood guard along with elite Chuchingians, occasionally conversing in the absence of an enemy. Scouts scanned the sky for enemy aircraft. One such scout was doing exactly that when he noticed... something.
He looked through his electronic binoculars, set at 500x magnification.
"What are those?"
"What are what?"
"See those? Are those missiles are what?"
"Let me see. Increasing magnification to 1000x"
"Unfortunately, it appears to be heading in our direction. Increase magnification to 10000x"
"Locking on it...
DEAREST LEADER help us"
"What are they?"
"Olimpiadan shuttles. Coming this way. PREPARE FOR COMPANY!"
The Chuchingian and Bedetopian soldiers aimed at the Olimpiadans, ever-closer in their shuttle. The hours of easily decrypting the transmitter's secrets would soon end. Company was approaching.

1. Chuchingian term for police officers. Common street officers generally wear light-medium armor and wield submachine guns as primary weapons, although more elite divisions wield much heavier armor and weapons.
Last edited by Chuching on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Supreme Authority - The Citadel

The Orange Lieutenant had a little accident

The Red and Yellow Lieutenants' forces saw a cloud of smoke near their position. They immediately headed there and found a crashed Dropship along with the Orange Lieutenant's forces

Red Lieutenant: Daaaamn, what happened to you guys?!
Orange Lieutenant: We've been hit by artillery fire while in flight. Thankfully there are no casualties and the Gattrons are fully operational. Look, they're jumping down from the back.
Yellow Lieutenant: I just received a transmission. Apparently the Whites have found the transmitter but are under attack!
Orange Lieutenant: Decepticons?
Yellow Lieutenant: No, they're humans. At least they're not totally defenseless, but we must hurry before they get overwhelmed.

The hot-colored mass of soldiers is moving towards the transmission tower, with the contrasting blue Gattrons in the front of the pack

Meanwhile...

Supreme Authority - The Citadel - Transmission Tower

White soldiers unleashing Nichiyoobi

The White lieutenant was skilled in hacking, and was helping the Chuchingian engineers with the transmitter analysis. He was jacked into the machine using a pin from his armor and furiously typing on a holographic keyboard. However, he was interrupted when the alarm sounded as Olimpiadan forces made their appearance and ordered the Whites to get into position and retaliate. They positioned themselves on balconies to use their sniper rifles

White Lieutenant: Tell your men to avoid close range with the enemy, it's going to get messy.

On a balcony...

White Soldier 1: Time to bleed. aims Center of mass, center of mass... There! fires
White Soldier 2: Nice shot! My turn now.
White Soldier 3: I've longed for this for too long, it's so much fun!

What they fired weren't bullets, but weirdly shaped syringes. The kinetic force is enough to penetrate light armor, and on top of injecting their product into the target, they also release some sort of dark gas. It contains the bioweapon Nichiyoobi, a deadly parasite that quickly deteriorates lung tissue and causes the infected to cough blood, easily creating a pandemic. One of the many reasons Bedetopia is infamous across the galaxies is the widespread use of such cruel weapons

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:52 pm

THE CITADEL
The Awithans stayed further back in the Citadel for their next assault.
They loaded the artillery and readied it and pointed it further in front near the advancing enemies. The rounds were loaded with incendiary rounds to keep a wall of flame to stop them from getting any closer to take the Citadel. “Dlibo sfawt!” The officer yelled at the artillery regiment through his speaker. He told them load solid spread shot and aim it at any enemy crowds they could find and enemies who are arriving. “Zos sel!” The artillery came to live again and launched the strikes once again. The soldiers started to work harder and load faster.

CITADEL OUTSKIRTS
The tank regiment started to back up towards the citadel and began firing more rounds at the incoming waves. The Martiva tank took its AA guns and started firing them nonstop and the machine guns in the front started to almost tear the ground apart like paper. Then the firing would stop it was the next loading phase. The one drawback of the Martiva tank was its hour long reloading phase fortunately the smaller guns were reloaded almost instantly but the cannons and larger machine guns took minutes or hours. The Felai tanks started to maneuver to protect the behemoth of a tank while the Martiva fired away at the sky trying to take down any targets. This would be the perfect time to disable the Super heavy tank.
-
A group of Awithan cryo-troopers would join the frontlines quickly taking cover and readying for combat. They would start by throwing cryogenic grenades over their cover to halt the advancements. “hloozho hloozho! Kell tfov Ill, gawnt lot tfov igminjo!” The sergeant ordered them to wait until they got near to throw the Cryonades.
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 pm

On Coruscant, Megatron was in his shuttle. He was awaiting Leonard Raxus to take him to the meeting room, and yet he felt the urge to join in the battle for Earth and lead it to victory. He believed that the Decepticons would eventually win, and that that victory would proceed quicker if he led the war on Earth. He considered the likes of Motormaster to be incompetent; a fool whose goals were minimal in comparison to his grand schemes that he often orchestrated. The war on Earth seemed similar to how it had been years ago back in 1984 and in 2017, though this time it was in the Decepticons' favour, especially because it didn't involve a shortage of energon. By no means was he a barbarian, he just felt that the current officers were too idiotic and incompetent to win this war on their own.

Megatron stood up and readied the space bridge. Then, he turned to Majin Sonic, torturing an Autobot, and told him he was going to Earth.

"Fine," Majin Sonic responded, briefly halting the session. "I will then contact you from afar to let you know on the meeting's progression. Megaplex will act as your replacement until then, I presume?"

"Yes," Megatron confirmed, tapping a sequence of buttons into the console.

"So, where are you going?"

The space bridge activated from inside the shuttle, a purplish aura emanating from it. Megatron turned to Majin Sonic. "I'm going directly to the generals' barracks. I think it's time to show them what a competent commander is."

With that information, Majin Sonic resumed torturing the Autobot, and Megatron finally walked through the portal. It closed behind him, leaving a confused Megaplex to find out what was going on.

"Status update on the war," Onslaught began.

Skyquake, Onslaught and Motormaster had returned from their patrol, and this time, their troops had accompanied them: the Predators (Falcon, Skydive, Talon, Snare and Stalker), the Combaticons (Brawl, Blast-Off, Swindle and Vortex) and the Stunticons (Breakdown, Dead End, Dragstrip and Wildrider) respectively. The sudden arrival of these "Microshards", as some of their spies had told them, had certainly been a thorn in the afts of many Decepticons. There were capable of destroying Transformers forced into stasis lock, and this was certainly a danger to their ever-increasing chance of victory. The scientists and engineers had been working endlessly to reverse-engineer the transmitter to determine the location of the bunker, and Tarn and his crew had been on their way to Earth to assassinate the Overseers. They had successfully committed a terrorist attack in Ratchutchil, which certainly needed commendation, and now they just needed to make their next move.

Skyquake was the first to speak.

"Well-"

An impromptu purplish portal - the same from Megatron's shuttle - appeared in front of them. Then, a greyish figure whom was taller than the rest of them arrived. His orange fusion cannon certainly intimidated any would-be treacherous subordinates from

Megatron. The Slag-Maker. Responsible for hundreds of thousands of atrocities throughout his lifespan. Executioner of thousands of organic races as he and his Decepticons went on a purge throughout the Great War. Hundreds of billions, if not trillions, were slain by the ceaseless gunfire of his army.

"I have been overseeing your battle from far away, over in the Galactic Core," Megatron explained. "I have noticed that the battle has been going on for several orbital cycles, if not several stellar cycles; far too long for my liking. Wars with the Black Box Consortia and the Solstar Order have begun with a bang and concluded with a whimper during this battle. You blame this on the strength of the organics; I blame this solely on all of your incompetence."

Megatron stressed that final word out harshly, walking towards Motormaster. Motormaster, in return, turned towards him and jabbed him with a digit.

"And why should we listen to you, you ancient relic?!" he roared. "You're just a figurehead! Anyone can overthrow you! Anyone! Even the likes of Starscream! Me? I'm the king of the roads! You? You're the king of the past! My troops dare not to disobey me; they know what I'll do to them if that happens! In fact... I'll fight ya now to prove it!"

"Really?"

Megatron suddenly pushed him away and arched his fusion cannon at him. Suddenly, a purplish ball of energy was summoned and began to circulate. It was at that moment that Motormaster knew that he was done for. He was going to kick the bucket. Cash in one's chips. Go offline. Be terminated. Sleep an endless sleep. He was going to expire.

However you wanted to say it, death was certain.

The ball of energy exploded from Megatron's fusion cannon directly towards Motormaster's chest. It smashed through and exploded upon impact, causing Motormaster to hurl up energon as he fell to the ground, energon flowing from the wound. Pieces of metal fell to the ground all around Motormaster as a pool of energon secreted itself around the chassis. Flatline chuckled sadistically to himself, which Megatron indeed noticed. As Motormaster felt that once-strong fire from his optics dissipate and his spark flicker slower, Megatron walked up to him and, for good measure, smacked Motormaster with his fusion cannon, shattering his faceplate and cutting into his helm.

Motormaster wanted to scream, but his vocal box wasn't strong enough at the moment. Megatron picked his barely-alive corpse up and began to drag it as he felt himself slip into stasis lock.

"You," Megatron ordered, chucking Motormaster at Flatline. "You will repair Motormaster and bring him to the interrogation chamber in the Nemesis, which is in Earth's orbit at the moment."

Megatron lobbed the body at Flatline, who was struggled to catch it. Flatline then proceeded to drag Motormaster to his medical offices. Megatron then turned back to his generals.

"That is an example of what I will do to you if I find that any of you, or one of your officers, happen to fail me," Megatron growled. "None of you have engaged in combat; you laze around incompetently as the war inevitably fails around you. The war with Chuching and the Supreme Authority won't win itself. Now then. We shall began our plans for victory. I am seizing command of this war, yesss. Any objections?"

There was no response except for Skyquake shaking his helm.

"Good. We have been attacked by these 'Microshards': weapons that seem to be able to deal damage and destroy we Cybertronians. I want patrols to be sent to Chuching to harvest these Microshards for our own use. Now then, the Chuchingians have increased security in Rachutchil after the Decepticon terrorist attack on Saldhor Square to the point where there are checkpoints on top of checkpoints, I presume. I want soldiers to be adept at fooling the Chuchingians. If I have to attack Ratchutchil itself with Starscream and his troops, then I shall do so," Megatron ordered. "We've captured eight small towns so far in Chuching, so we need to ramp up our efforts and aim for a capital. In that case, I want several battalions reawakened and ready for combat. I want Chuching under Decepticon control so we can finally kick things off. If we need to bring in a Combiner, then we shall do so. Have some scouts search L'Commandefor vital information as well."

Megatron then began to walk off towards another section of the barrack, but he suddenly stopped. "Oh, and make sure you increase the attacks on the trenches even further. Find this "Pulsator" and its ilk and destroy it. I want Rachutchil to undergo another terrorist attack. I want General Priscus, and any other of our enemies' generals, assassinated by any means necessary; destroy any and all means of transportation they have if necessary. If you fail me, then you know what will happen."

Megatron then finally walked off, leaving the fear-stricken commanders behind. They proceeded to follow through with his orders; they had to, lest they be tortured and executed by him. Onslaught himself started to ponder on whether or not he and his Combaticons needed to travel to Clench's location to assist him in the war effort. Megatron was a much harsher leader than he was; Onslaught would have, at worst, scolded his men for failure, whereas Megatron would outright kill them and have them smelted for resources for Made-To-Order soldiers.

In orbit, the war with the Higher Japanese continued. Luckily for the Cybertronians, three of the four Shield Generators had been destroyed, leaving only one more Shield Generator to destroy, then they would be able to have the Nemesis enter the atmosphere. News that Megatron himself had arrived had circulated throughout , and both increased fear of their survival and improved morale. Megatron was the vanquisher of the Autobots; valiant crusher of the organics, or that was what propaganda told them anyway. Kilotron herself feared Megatron somewhat, but she believed that she could one day usurp him. It just took some time.

Many frigates, battleships, and even a few dreadnoughts on the Cybertronians' part had been destroyed, though the same could be said for the Higher Japanese, at least as far as sources had reported. Kilotron had some of the warships sent there assist the Olimpiadians in battle. Though they despised each other because of speciesism (Megatron hated organics), they had a mutual objective: destroy the shield. The arrival of the Coalition of United Houses' supercarrier, the UHS Slumbering Leviathan, certainly seemed to take the pressure off of Cybertronian forces, though it frustrated many of their more blood-thirsty troops. Kilotron was certain that Wheeljumper and the rest of his compatriots had died when the Shield Generator they were fighting on self-destructed.

As usual, she delegated her responsibilities to her lietuenants and had him send in more warships to replace the ones destroyed. Hopefully, another ORBAT - even if it was relatively small - would come to aid her in the battle. Certainly, it'd help her provide more warships, even if they were not exactly on short supply of them. In fact, she had a relatively large supply of warships considering that many of her troops could travel through space and attack them; what she needed was some more dreadnoughts to take the pressure off of her and give her someone to blame if shit hit the fan and she somehow lost, even if it that possibility seemed impossible at this point.

Now that Megatron had came to Earth, if she had failed, she would certainly be executed, and that terrified her, even if she didn't show it.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 am

Earth

"The battle is getting more heated, tighten formation!" She shouted, the mech disappearing as the formation tightened with the gap being required to fill. "Admiral, we're taking losses that are too heavy, what should we-" "Destroy the last shield." She said, walking over to the plotting systems to prepare another jump to an unknown system as she loaded in the codes from a data chip. "Commander, need i remind you that if we were to lose this position, earth is-"

"Earth is not lost." She said, pressing a few buttons as she pulled a few levers down. The fleet outside slowly began to go down one by one as the flagship would soon be the one of the last ships standing. "There's a small clearing, activate the forward shields. Evacuate the shield generator, let's give them a little surprise." As the flagship lowered onto the shield generator, escape pods were launched as they were picked up with the final shield going down. Although the first shield was gone, the technological blockade would still stand as a transparent, unknown aura remained in orbit. "No.9, the battle is lost. You have my permission to evacuate." A single drop ship would rush down as among the battle, the sniper was picked up before it hastily entered the ship again.

Once prepared, the ship charged up before it blasted out, leaving nothing but remaining shipwrecks behind as the ship returned to their sovereign territory. The battle for Earth was a damaging battle, with the eclipse being severely damaged and majority of the strike force gone save for some damaged ships. Now, earth had the illusion of being opened as no sci fi forces could enter back into the planet.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 pm

The Council
O-1 momentarily allowed his thoughts to wander. At the moment, there was essentially nothing he could do. The war at the Citadel continued to drag on. At least what was left of it. Only one line of defenses remained, the outer two lines having been inexorably ground into dust throughout the months of intense fighting. O-5 was managing the few surviving Supreme Authority defending forces to the best of his ability, and O-1 was wise enough to mostly defer to his far greater military skill. But even so, the Chuchingian troops comprised a substantial majority of the SA-aligned forces in-theatre. Not only that, but the Citadel's air wing had been long since destroyed, and the tattered remnants of SA's air forces were forced to fly out of the few available airbases in such faraway places as Kyoki Chudoku and Soyouso. It was obvious to all that SA would have long since fallen had it not been for the valiant efforts of Chuching. The contributions by the Awithans could not be discounted either; their artillery and tank divisions had truly made a difference. Mostly unsaid was the fear that, should the Cybertronian onslaught eventually be repulsed, Chuching would be in perfect position to take the remnants of Supreme Authority for themselves and their DEAREST LEADER if they so desired.
Most critical of these battles was the escalating skirmish at the transmitter. Near-simultaneous arrivals of Chuchingian Capstroopers, Olimpiadan Marines, Bedetopian White Soldiers, Awithan Cryotroopers, along with the ever-present threat of Cybertronian Seekers and other robots, had led to a brutal and rapidly escalating fight for the transmitter. Even two of SA's eight remaining full Slayer squads in the Citadel had been committed to the conflict, and were currently en route in repurposed police vehicles. If the transmitter were captured by hostile forces, the entire Council knew that they would be next. Indeed, the Council bunker was deep under what was now Guadalupadorian territory (if it weren't, O-1 would have messaged Kyoki Chudoku to request extraction). But the Council had essentially played every card in their collective hand. There was little else they could do to influence the Battle for the Transmitter but wait.
Or maybe not, thought O-1 as a nearby monitor lit up. As O-1 read Chutch's message, he was crestfallen to learn of the Cybertronian invasion of Chuching. Especially as the threat of Dust, which had for so long held the combined might of the d*m*cr*tic and fr** world at bay, was utterly impotent against the metallic monstrosities. He felt a flare of anger and indignation at Chutch's ultimatum. He could have asked, thought O-1. The Cybertronians are enemies to us both. Even if my back were not to the wall, I would have shared the Microshard blueprints purely to spite Megatron. Summoning O-2, he composed his reply.

To: Arch-Generalissimo Romanus Chutch, Chuching
Encryption: maximum

Chutch, you have my deepest sympathies for your recent invasion by the Cybertronian swine, and my gratitude for the enormous assistance that you have rendered to the Supreme Authority in this very difficult time. As for the Microshards - you could, should have asked nicely. Attached to this secure communication are the blueprints, specifications, and software for both the Microshards themselves and a warhead to deliver them. I make this available to you to assist your forces against the Cybertronian menace, and on the condition that they not be used against the Supreme Authority or its allies, nor shared with any of SA's enemies.
May you break their robots into scrap metal.

In tyranny,
O-1
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Terra, Sol
Orbit

The Carry the Sun shook slightly as another armored plate came loose from the rest of the vessel, the explosive bolts that had kept it in place before now detonating and sending a thick graphene slab on a spiral down toward Luna. An armor tug was floating near Nautikos I Sol, maneuvering more armor toward ships as soon as they removed old damaged pieces. Due to the highly polymerized nature of Olimpiadan graphene armor, it would lose much of its effectiveness if repaired just by layering on more graphene. As a result, the best fix was to simply replace it.

Lacaris watched from one viewscreen as a slab launched a few minutes prior finally struck home in the Sea of Tranquility, leaving a crater. In the one sixth gravity, the dust fell slowly, before gently blanketing everything around it. He had been sure to plot the course to avoid the sites of the American landings in the twentieth century. Or was it the Russians in this Sol? He never could remember. In the one full gravity now present on his ship, he pondered something more important; the arrival of the Coalition.

The Coalition had been their allies for a short while now, and though the nature of said alliance was scarcely known to the masses, the military brass and executive branch of the federal government were quite familiar with its nature. The Japanese must have been far more memetically hazardous than thought, if that pact had been seen as necessary to invoke.

TO: Fleet Lord Jalovec Vul’ Oscypek of House Amaris
ENCRYPTION: High

It is always a pleasure to see a friendly face in the vastness of the Milky Way. It would seem your mere presence was enough to scare off the Japanese. I assume something more pressing than the inconvenience that they presented would bring you to this destitute fractal?

Phobos, Sol
BlueSky Industries Construction Site

Despite Mars being named for a Roman god of war, there was little conflict there compared to the disaster around Terra. There had been a fight between a few people on the Fukui upon boarding regarding sleeping arrangements, but other than that, Mars was peaceful and silent. The vast rust-stained landscape below was seemingly empty except for a few rovers that continued to function, their thermal batteries and solar arrays not yet snuffed out by the fine red dust that got into even the slightest cracks in any machine.

From Delmatius Bardanes’s seat on the Fukui, he could see the construction begin to take place on the moon itself. Heavy machinery ejected dark black rock into space as it bored down into Stickney crater, creating a shaft that the moon would begin to rotate around. Small tugs placed fusion torches around the rough equator of the moon, which would eventually spin the moon on its axis, creating artificial gravity. Phobos was to become a station.

BSI had been contracted to convert the oblong moon into a station following the alliance of sorts which had been forged with Guadalupador and the Cybertronians. A supply station had been deemed as a necessity for continued operations on Terra; somewhere to restock hydrogen and antimatter fuel, to send arms down to Terra, to moor ships between combat deployments elsewhere in the system and quadrant.

There was a bright light outside as a flash erupted from somewhere deep within the Stickney shaft, incandescent plasma flaring out as what once was stone exited into space, cooling quickly in the cold darkness. A nuclear mining charge, detonated to quickly excavate a cavern within the moon. The plans displayed on one of Del’s numerous office monitors stated that this was to be filled with greenery later, and used as an open space, a low gravity park. He truly was amazed by the extravagance of it. His home on Clockwork was just as artificial as this station was to be, yet greenery was nearly impossible to find on it. He supposed that was due more to the choking pollution than the expense of it, but he still gawked at it. Just how much money did the military have to spend on this place?

Terra, Sol

The rumbling of the engines finally ceased, the signal for Platoon Six to get to work. Immediately, they charged forward from the shuttles, a chorus of shouts filling the air as they rushed into the shattered landscape. Hot embers still glowed brightly from where plasma filled the air just moments before, the ruined corpses of enemy soldiers scarcely noticeable, mere carbon scorch marks burned into the ground.

Someone in the distance screamed orders to move, entirely unnecessary. There was no returning to the shuttles, they had already taken off to avoid capture. The only way to safety was to relentlessly advance.

A war cry in Alex’s throat was cut off as he stumbled backward from a hit to the chest. Something black was spraying into the air from the wound, and the pain in his chest that had just begun immediately started to fade as painkillers flooded his system. He fell over without realizing, and could feel Ioannes drag him behind cover. He blinked a few times, and regained awareness of his surroundings once more.

“Hey, you there?” A painting of a European style dragon on a plate of metal stared down at him. Ioannes. “What the fuck did they shoot you with, man?”

“How the hell should I know?” he shot back. He never would be entirely certain. The nanites in his blood had killed off the parasites already, and the gas would not enter his system due to the breathing apparatus he wore.

“Fuck it. Doesn’t matter. You alright?” Ioannes didn’t wait for an answer. Alex could see the medical glue bottle in his hand, primed to patch up any wounds. He stopped him. The blood had already clotted, and the pressure from his bodysuit would be enough. The projectile sticking out of his armor appeared to be a syringe of some sort, and had not penetrated too deeply. He pulled it out, wincing slightly. The painkillers weren’t quite there yet, it would seem.

Alex brought himself up to a kneeling position, and peeked over the slowly fading glow on the edge of the shattered concrete slab. His vision was greeted by a Chuchingian machine gun, and he immediately ducked back down as a series of bullets smashed into the stone, sending a brief rain of dust and pebbles onto his head. Without glancing over, Ioannes fired blindly in their direction, a shower of spent laser capacitors flying from his gun.

Alex, not wishing to be shot again, as the entire process was unpleasant and disorienting, glanced around at his fellow marines, all in similar positions. Periodically, there would be a scream as a Chuchingian or Olimpiadan fell, or a burst of flame as a trifluoride grenade would catch on the enemy line, sending toxic gases and scalding liquid fire in a multitude of directions. He lobbed one of his own over the line, ceasing the chatter of the machine gun and replacing it with a frantic scream. He quickly disabled his translator after catching a short scream of “DEAREST LEADER GET IT OFF M-” before vaulting over his cover and rushing forward into the fray.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

Chuching
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:49 pm

CHUCHINGIAN TRENCHES, CITADEL OUTSKIRTS, SUPREME AUTHORITY

The battle between the Chuchingian soldiers and Cybertronian Decepticons continued, but now the former now faced a new enemy: shortage of supplies. Just days of food rations remained, and the already-spartan daily allowance had to be reduced yet further. The hundreds of thousands of men in the trenches were cut down one-by-one, outgunned but certainly not outnumbered. Capstroopers frequently landed in the enemy lines, but were gunned down extremely quickly. Many an armored vehicle laid disabled; few tanks remained. The artillery continued to crash down upon the Cybertronian soldiers, but even it had taken significant damage, with about third of it taken out. Chuchingian fighters and bombers still ran missions(usually from Kyoki Chudoku), but their presence had not stopped the Citadel from taking significant bombing damage. But the soldiers fought on. In rare, isolated moments of calm, small groups gathered in small circles to eat rations and listen to radio broadcasts - but were always ready to move back to combat positions in a moment's notice. The trenches reeked of the stench of flesh, as there was seldom time to bury the dead. Death seemed imminent to all, a sentiment fueled by rumors of the arrival of Megatron. Despite this, no soldier feared it. Tyrannic Enlightenment claimed great rewards for those who died in the service of DEAREST LEADER. This determination, along with sheer numbers, were their sole advantages. Given the Cybertronian invasion of Chuching, there was no possibility of dispatching significant reinforcements. When the trenches had been first constructed, a spirit of confidence had possessed them - a spirit which died with the first two lines of men.

HALL OF REVOLUTIONARY HEROES, CHUCHINGIAN CAPITOL BUILDING, RACHUTCHIL, CHUCHING

Once again, General Priscus had dispatched a request for reinforcements, but such a topic was massively overshadowed by the Cybertronian-Chuchingian War. The Cybertronians constantly advanced on New Romanov(the closest regional capital). Thousands of small battles had occurred, but in none had the full force of the Chuchingian Army been fully used; after it all, it is a formidable logistical challenge to transport millions of troops. New Romanov had been moderately fortified with hundreds of artillery and about three hundred thousand soldiers, but was expected to fall quickly(there was insufficient time to create extensive fortification). For this reason, L' Commande had been made the most fortified city in the region. 2.5 million soldiers currently guarded it, with more riding in on the extensive railroad system by the minute. Arch-Generalissimo Chutch had commanded for the city to be fortified "down to the last fire hydrant" - an order apparently taken literally, with the hydrants being embedded with explosives. New Romanov was bound to fall, as were Gror'nuk and Sobinsk - but capturing L' Commande would require significantly more effort. On this front, all the Arch-Generalissimo could do was wait for results and pray to DEAREST LEADER. Meanwhile, the Citadel's defenses had nearly been destroyed. Thus, a final strategic meeting regarding the Citadel was to be held.
The officers took their seats as luxurious goods were set before them. A live map of the conflict was shown on the center-screen, making it obvious how much ground had been lost. The High Secretary arose to formally begin the meeting. He then spoke:
"The Cybertronians and other enemies of the Supreme Authority have made significant gains on our forces, as preliminary briefing made clear. Our soldiers' fall is inevitable. How shall we proceed?"
First, spoke Lieutenant General Marek Norbert, a young prodigy and new addition to the high military council. He had gained notoriety for his bold tactics that generally verged on ridiculousness, but won great acclaim for his victory at the Scramble for Rodorin, in which millions of paratroopers had rained from the sky to overwhelm a small democracy.
"We only have one option: to attack the Cybertronian High Command! If the snake is decapitated, it dies; thus, we must use our remaining Capstroopers to target their barracks. We can exterminate a few high-ranking Decepticons, and demoralize..."
People's General Sachairi Marino unsurprisingly intercepted this skeleton of a plan. In great contrast to Lieutenant General Norbert, Marino was an aged member of the old guard, one who'd fought along the Arch-Generalissimo and General Priscus during the Heroic Revolution. He was known for cautiousness even then.
"No. Just no. Do you know how well fortified their headquarters would be? We'd need millions more soldiers to have even the slightest chance of success, and such a move would leave the Motherland vastly weakened! We cannot fall."
"Why do you have to ruin everything?"
"Your plan was too desperate to have a chance of success. It is tempting to withdraw all remaining troops, but we cannot simply abandon our allies who we promised help to; additionally, evacuating the final soldiers would be a logistical nightmare given enemy air superiority. The soldiers must remain."
The Arch-Generalissimo himself chipped in his advice.
"Undoubtedly. Unfortunately, the Citadel is lost. We must concentrate on locating and extracting the Overseers, as well as repelling the Cybertronians invading our own territory. That brings us to discuss the latter focus. Status updates?"
A small cabinet of scientists, intelligence officials, military theorists, and diplomats began to report. First spoke Dr. Alex Baptista, representing the board of scientists working on improving current weapons.
"We have received the blueprints for the Microshards, and designated a moderate amount of factories to begin production. Unfortunately, it will be months before the first ones are rolled out - the computer chips are difficult to replicate. We have stockpiled a small amount, but they should not last last more than days. They are to remain in an undisclosed Rachutchil armory. My colleague here has information on experimental weapons."
"We have begun analysis of the technology within Microshards, in order to potentially apply it to other weapons. We have had no success in this field. As for Pulsator, we have been impeded by sabotage - in one incident, Cybertronians assassinated a top scientist. However, we have slightly increased its reliability and decreased its cost."
What disturbed Arch-Generalissimo Chutch the most about this was not that the lack of progress on the Pulsator but that Cybertronians still managed to bypass the extremely extensive border security.
"Top scientist? ASSASSINATED? How many times do I have to emphasize that I want internal security??? Extend conscription for the police forces, and kill anyone who attempts to enter Rachutchil through unapproved entrances. On another note, any findings from intelligence?"
"The Cybertronians have far-superior encryption, so directly deciphering their messages is out of the question. However, we still have methods of gaining tidbids of intelligence. Most importantly, we have significant reason to believe that Megatron himself has come to Earth."
A projector activated, displaying a five-second clip of extremely grainy footage. A tall, gray figure intimidatingly stepped out of a purplish portal.
"That's Megatron?"
"While our knowledge of Cybertronian generals is admittedly limited, experts estimate a 78.2 percent chance that it is the genuine thing."
Unlike Arch-Generalissimo Chutch, Megatron was known to fight on the front lines. This disconcerted the former, even making him slightly jealous. But he would not say a word of this to anyone. "Upstep patriotic broadcasts targeted at the Rustbag-in-Chief. Connect him with the World Assembly - the filthiest organization to prowl this planet. Tie him to democracy. We must inoculate our civilians to Megatron's cult of personality."
"On that subject, we have lost connection with most of the New Romanov province, but not the city itself. Broadcasters in occupied territory will play pre-recorded broadcasts on loop; these, however, those could easily be disabled by the enemy."
"Understood. What about the international community's reaction?"
"Democratic newspapers generally seem to be neutral, believing us and the Cybertronians to be equally tyrannical. The Cybertronians started hostilities, but we goaded them into it. Fortunately, none of Megatron's allies have joined in. Electric Dictator Bedebao cannot sell us technology, as we would not be able to use it. There has been little spontaneous assistance to us."
"Largely unsurprising. We are not going to beg for help from our allies, but let us call for volunteers. There are a few sympathizers with us scattered around the globe. Who knows - maybe we can even attract a couple Autobots, granted such is a very unlikely scenario."
Immediately afterwards, a call for volunteers to fight in the name of opposing the Cybertronians was made public.

OVERSEER TRANSMISSION TOWER, THE CITADEL, SUPREME AUTHORITY

Just hours ago, the Transmission Tower had been calm, with no sound except for the frantic hacking of machinery and occasional communication between the Location Squadron members. Suddenly, the Olimpiadan soldiers had come from the sky to engage in combat. This type of warfare was a far cry from the slow trench warfare just miles away. Trench warfare was slow, tedious - wearing down both sides until one involuntarily capitulated. But here, individuals briefly hid, attempting to ambush the enemy or even charge them head-on(The transmitter tower's roof was covered with convenient objects to hide behind, which all sides took advantage of). However, the desperately-needed engineers had little place to hide; they had to remain by the transmitter to work on it. For this reason, the Chuchingian soldiers formed a perimeter. Helicopters attempted to ferry reinforcements, including Capstroopers(using Capsules was too risky considering the battle was taking place on a small roof, directly next to extremely vital machinery), however struggling to do so between enemy air superiority and Olimpiadan fire. If they had stood without allies, the Location Squadrons would have been slaughtered by now in spite of the Chuchingian soldiers stationed to guard them.
Jets of flames periodically emerged from the enemy's weapons, cooking any Chuchingian soldiers unlucky enough to be caught in them. Trifluoride grenades and other, similar high-tech weapons also posed a threat, especially when one happened to land near the transmission tower. While eager to slaughter Chuchingian engineers, even Olimpiadans were not to damage the transmitter itself - if it was disabled, any chance to locate the Overseers would be lost. Capstroopers returned fire using advanced assault rifles, utilizing Revolum bullets(to penetrate additional armor and cause moderate burning) which were propelled with nearly six times the speed of standard assault rifles. Bedetopians fortified the edges of the tower. Their sniper fire made it increasingly difficult for enemy soldiers to deploy. Their Nichiyoobi managed to cause early shock, but Olimpiada had unfortunately developed innoculation against them. Awithan Cryotroopers had also arrived, using their assortment of specialized weapons to fight back against the Olimpiadans.
Heavy casualties were taken on both sides, and the conflict was at a balanced point. Yet this would not last for much longer.
A crackly, seldom-audible message came in. It soon became known that Slayers were arriving to assist. These ultra-elite soldiers of the Supreme Authority were not classified as humans by the WA - evidence of their egregious hypocrisy. The Olimpiadans would be massacred. If they were to prevail, they would need massive backup.
As the gunfire raged and the Slayers moved towards the transmission tower, the engineers still worked despite the risk, taking heavy casualties in the process. They creeped towards the bunker's exact location, gradually narrowing the possible area of its location. Frantic typing was frequent, as was connecting various gadgets to the tower. Every few minutes, the perimeter of possible locations was lowered slightly(this slowed during conflict, but did not stop completely). Most recently, this perimeter had a length of two-hundred and thirty kilometers. Given the current rate of work, they would have the exact location of the Overseer's transmitter within days. But would enemy soldiers stop them from obtaining this? Who knows.
Last edited by Chuching on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

"My liege," Starbomber exclaimed as he ran into the barracks. "We have intruders!"

Megatron growled under his breath and turned towards the door. Three fighter planes and two cars ripped through the air and headed towards the barracks. They were definitely Autobots. Then, Megatron arched his fusion cannon at one of the fighter plane and fired. A purple blast tore through its left wing, tearing open its left wing, gutting half of the 'bot's chassis and sending the poor 'bot rocketing down to the ground. With a thud, the 'bot's digits twitched and it desperately tried to scramble back to the ground, but another Decepticon - Nightfall - slammed his strut onto the Autobot's back. Raising his gun at him, Nightfall fired several bullets into the 'bot's brain module, tearing open its circuitry.

"Scrambler!" Cremator screamed as he transformed into his robot mode and pulled out his flamethrower; his compatriot Quickshadow did the same.

The surviving fighter jets - Liftoff, Skylab and Airblast - suddenly transformed and landed with a thud on the ground. Skylab pulled out his pistol and fired several bullets at Nightfall. Luckily for him, the bullets only struck his chassis, away from his brain module, but he suddenly found that a missile sent by Liftoff was rocketing in his direction.

"Decepticons! We're under attack!" Megatron exclaimed, and just then, several Decepticons - Desolate, Countershot, Sever, Analyticus, Blockcrusher, Blackspark, Pterror, Meltdown and Triggerfinger - ran out of the barracks and pulled out their weaponry. Behind them were Skyslash, Roadtrap, Battleslash, Warhead, Gunshot, Smackdown, Jamjaw, Katastrophus, Zoom Out, Blackout, Steelfire, Churner and Snapback, all prepared to attack the Autobots if they somehow broke through the first line of defence.

"Ah, Primus! We're outnumb-" Skylab groaned, but he was cut off as several blasts from Analyticus and Triggerfinger gutted his bodyshell and caused him to fall down to the ground, half-dead.

Shocked, Airblast descended to the ground beside Skylab and felt his chassis. His spark was still warm, but his electro-pulse was starting to fade away. As he began to administer first aid, Smackdown ran through the crowd of Decepticons with Jamjaw, Countershot and Snapback. Countershot dodged a blast from Quickshadow and Cremator and fired back. Several of his bullets missed, but a bullet struck Quickshadow, cutting through her shoulder and lodging itself inside it.

"Ah, bloody hell!" Quickshadow swore as she grabbed her wounded, energon-dripping arm. "Cremator, Liftoff, we're outnumbered! We need to go back to headquarters and gather reinforcements!"

Just as she finished speaking, two more Autobots - Fastblast and Vermilion - zoomed through the battlefield.

"Yeah! Let's take out some Deceptichops!" Fastblast cackled, firing his gun at Jamjaw, Countershot and Snapback.

Before either of the three Decepticons could retaliate, Vermilion's upper body was torn open by a large blast of energy.

"Damn it..." Quickshadow growled, tossing a grenade into the barracks. Aerospace Commander Starscream then pushed Starcannon - a blue and yellow lookalike of Starscream - in front of him and had her kick the grenade back into the open. However, the grenade struck Zoom Out, ripping open the Decepticon's body, killing Churner and wounding Gunshot and Katastrophus. Starscream knew that he'd be yelled at by Megatron for "his incompetence" because of this, but he didn't care; he'd one day become the Supreme Emperor of the Empire and he'd be the one calling the shots. For now, he just had to follow orders and blackmail others into doing his bidding.

"Blackmail, Red Wing, Starcannon, Bombdrop! Take care of them!"

Suddenly, two Seekers and two Decepticon fighter planes intercepted the remaining Autobots and began to rain down hell upon them. Fastblast cockily ran into the open and fired at the Decepticons above, but he was obliterated by Bombdrop and Starcannon. While Quickshadow was distracted, Countershot and Gunrattler unleashed a barrage of bullets her way. Though she was determined , she was thrown to the floor by the barrage of bullets. The light from her optics dissipating, she had one more idea.

Her voice weak, she shouted, "Liftoff! Cremator! Go back! Now! We need to report back to-"

Just at that moment, Megatron himself crushed her head under his strut and stamped it into the ground. Pulling it out of her energon-covered head, Megatron turned to Liftoff and arched his fusion cannon at his head. Both of the surviving Autobots had transformed and began to roll out, or in Liftoff's case, fly off. Megatron then fired, a purple wave of energy being unleashed from his cannon, and said blast struck Liftoff mid-transformation. What was left of Liftoff fell to the ground in front of the horror-stricken Cremator, who transformed back into robot mode and stared at the corpse. Now, Megatron was determined on capturing Cremator for his own purposes...

"L-Liftoff!" Cremator screamed, just before he was knocked to the floor by Warhead and Terrorhead.

As the Decepticons moved back into the barracks, Warhead and Terrorhead cackled as they threw Cremator into a makeshift prison and stood as his guards. Meanwhile, Megatron made the preparations for his next plan: Attempt to spark a rebellion within Chuching in order to weaken them.

Just at that moment, Onslaught and his Combaticons ran into the barracks, accompanied by several other soldiers: Slaughterhouse, Bloodbath, Hacksaw, Flyround, Airwheels, Mobian, Grimslam and Backdown. All of them had drawn their weapons and were about to gun down Cremator, when Megatron ordered:

"Stand down! We're creating a message for Chuching! We'll kill the Autobot in a minute!"

"Yes, my lord," Onslaught responded, withdrawing his weapon, and he beckoned his soldiers to do the same.

Megatron then had some of his technicians turn on several devices which would record Megatron from different angles. Then, he began his speech.

"Greetings, citizens of Chuching. This is Supreme Emperor Megatron, ruler of the Cybertronian Empire and victor of the Great War, which went on for four million years. If you are reading this, then we've intercepted their "patriotic broadcasts" and I will give to you all a message. Data handed to me by my soldiers has revealed that your leader - Arch-Generalissimo Chutch, so-called valiant "soldier against democracy" - has attempted to connect me with the vile World Assembly and their attempts at spreading democracy through Earth. As a Decepticon, I wholeheartedly condemn the World Assembly and their allies."

Megatron then proceeded to grab a hologram and display a video of the battle in the Citadel. Megatron had some knowledge that the Olimpiadians were fighting the Chuchingians and the Supreme Authority; one of Megatron's soldiers saw them in combat a few stellar cycles ago. Megatron wanted to shatter the citizens' faith in Chutch's leadership, inciting rebellion and thus allowing Megatron to further pursue the famed Infiltration Protocol. As such, the hologram showed footage of Chuching's soldiers being killed en masse: By the Decepticons, by the Olimpiadians, and by some indiscernible soldiers from early on in the war.

"Under the command of Chutch, your soldiers - your nation's pride and joy - are being slaughtered by their many, growing adversaries. It is inevitable that you will lose the Citadel. You've lost. Your soldiers are being cut down one-by one. Even your Capstroopers are falling to the enemy. You're suffering a severe shortage of supplies, and your soldiers' rations are being reduced as every day passes. Yet, there are many who still fight on in his name. Chutch has failed you all; he refuses to fight with his men in the battlefield, whereas I have regularly been engaged in combat throughout the Great War.

But what if I told you a horrific truth about your leader? One that will - as impossible as it seems to comprehend - certainly shatter your faith in him as Arch-Generalissimo of Chuching?"

Megatron knew that the Chuchingians were highly loyal to Chutch, but more so to their so-called "DEAREST LEADER", who was outright worshipped by them. Sources told him that their faith was "Tyrannic Enlightenment", which deemed that those who died in DEAREST LEADER's name would be given great rewards in the afterlife. Megatron believed that it was very likely that Romanus' citizens and his soldiers would turn on him if Megatron painted the image of Chutch being a traitor to DEAREST LEADER, that siding with the Autobots equals siding with democracy.

"By refusing to stand with the Decepticons, and for standing with the Autobots, your leader has betrayed DEAREST LEADER and Tyrannic Enlightenment!

Chutch has claimed that we stand with democracy and with the World Assembly. He claims that we Decepticons are imperialists seek to invade you in order to enforce democracy and to liberalise Chuching. He, like all fools forced to corners, lies. There is one, meagre truth to that, and that's that we're imperialists. I despise democracy; it's a failed system that allows incompetent, undeserving organics to destroy the nation and prevent it from being brought to its full potential. As such, I also despise the World Assembly. But in truth, your leader is willing to align with those who support democracy, like the Autobots."

Brawl, Bonecrusher and Sygnet forcibly pulled a struggling Cremator, thrashing against his stasis cuffs, from his prison over to Megatron, ignoring Quickshadow's corpse next to it. Cremator's attack on Megatron didn't serve as a blow to their ranks, but as a tool to manipulate.

"This here is an Autobot. For millions of years, we've fought against these traitors. They splintered from us for "moral reasons" after we assassinated the Senate, who threatened my rise to power. They fight for democracy, they support the World Assembly, and they seek your destruction. When we first came to Earth several decades ago, the Autobots chose to side with the World Assembly's predecessor in the name of democracy. While we reclaimed Cybertron, they still very much exist on their far-away colonies, and they want to "liberate" Cybertron, and also "liberate" other dictatorships such as yourself."

Megatron then punched Cremator in the chest with enough force to cause the poor Autobot to hurl up energon, or the Transformer equivalent of blood. Then, Megatron activated his energon blade and bisected Cremator. As Cremator's remain plopped to the ground, Megatron deactivated his energon blade and arched his fusion cannon at Cremator's head. In a few nanokliks, a ball of energy ripped through Cremator's head and tore it to shreds, a pool of energon covering the remnants.

"This is what will happen to those whom arrogantly stand with Chutch's failing regime. Thus, for all those whom wish to be spared: I wish to place a bounty. Some of you may be aware of the bounty I placed on the head of General Priscus at the start of the Cybertronian-Chuching War - and might I add that Priscus' failure as a leader, who was made commander of the forces on the Capital in the Supreme Authority. As such, I hereby place a bounty of one hundred billion chuchchas on the head of Romanus Chutch. Clearly, DEAREST LEADER is looking down positively upon us this day, and not on Chutch's regime. For those higher in the chain-of-command, and also for those whom have knowledge of scientific endeavours currently being pursued by loyalists, I will double the price for his assassination.

For the benefit of Chuching - for Chuching to be ruled by a proper leader - join us and accept my bounty. Your life will depend on it."

Megatron turned to Bitstream, Tricoder and Bombdrop.

"Hack into their communications and ensure that my message is broadcasted throughout the entirety of Chuching. Jam their communications for as long as possible so they cannot prevent my speech from being sent through. If you have to upload malware onto it, or if you have to cause any of the machinery there to shut down, then do so. Have it replace their "patriotic broadcasts" they love to display," Megatron ordered. "And you know what? Broadcast it to everyone nearby as well. To everyone fighting in the Citadel, to Chuching's allies and enemies, and to any nearby neighbours. Loop it as well."

Megatron then issued commands to the rest of their troops. The Skyspies, many of which had been shot down, sent over to Chuching showed that they were creating Microshards in factories across the country; so, they had to be attacked and either destroyed or reverse-engineered. Like how the Autobots attacked his barracks, Megatron wanted another attack in Rachutchil, but this time, instead of targeting Saldhor Square, Megatron wanted to target the Hall of Revolutionary Heroes itself. If he could behead the snake, then he could neutralize its army. He just needed to time the attack perfectly; most certainly not before the message was sent through to Chuching's airwaves. The Decepticons had assassinated a top scientist, so they just needed to assassinate some more.

The Decepticons were practically already going to annex New Romanov, Gror'nuk and Sobinsk. However, L' Commande was armed to the teeth, to the point where even the fire hydrants were embedded with explosives. So, Megatron believed that they should obliterate L' Commande and rebuild it from the top by having his soldiers destroy everything from a distance. Either that, or just have heavily armoured troops swarm in and use the explosives against them. After all, Megatron was planning on reactivating more Vehicons and Seekers around the L' Commande area; they would be used to bolster Clench's forces.

Before he sat back down on his makeshift throne, Megatron turned to Soundbyte, a usually-silent Decepticon who acted as a ninja of sorts, working for Soundwave's Inquisition. "Tell the soldiers on the battlefield this: I want Priscus to be brought over here. I think you know what we're going to do to him."

In space, however, Kilotron stared at the planet in front of her. All of the Shield Generators had been destroyed. The Higher Japanese fleet was no more; it seemed to her that they had left. Surrounding Earth was a conclave of shipwrecks: deceased Cybertronian soldiers (mostly Decepticons, though there were some Autobots and Neutrals scattered throughout; probably some prisoners as well), destroyed Olimpiadian warships, damaged Higher Japanese warships and the damaged space-crafts of everyone else involved in the conflict. She knew that Megatron had returned to Earth after all of this time. The last time she knew that Megatron was on Earth was in the Battle for Autobot City. For a while, they had presumed that Megatron had been slain at the servos of rogue Decepticon Optimus Prime, who, after all of this time, now, to the dismay of some of the Autobots, commandeered the forces on Earth. They presumed that Megatron had either died, or that he had been reformatted into Galvatron by Unicron or one of the Pentacore.

They were entirely wrong.

Indeed, Megatron had disappeared for several stellar cycles, but he was secretly repaired by Flatline. From then on, he built up an army in planets on the edge of the Wilderzones; far away from Cybertronian space. Planets like Menonia, Golgonath Seven, Mil-Wal and Tyroxia: All of which had been distant enough from Autobot space . He even at some point passed by Elonia, of Solstar Order and the Space Knights fame; how and why, Kilotron didn't know. Apparently, he saw Starscream, this young 'bot called Stardrive, and Convoy's Autobots fight over an energon synthesiser. Why was Starscream there? By the 2010s, the Autobots and Decepticons started to leave Earth for other planets (some pursued energon to revitalize Cybertron, others simply wanted to conquer), and for some odd reason, Starscream chose to return to Elonia all the way in the Grey Area. Galvatron, meanwhile, had eventually succumbed to madness; some say it was because of Unicron, but the near-lobotomy in Torkulon certainly didn't help much.

After a while, the Human Confederacy forced all Cybertronians out of human space, presumably because of their chaotic presence. This went down as well as Kilotron had anticipated it to. Humanity had essentially voided its treatises and other pacts with the Autobot Commonwealth, and they had enraged two factions of Transformers whom sieged half of the galaxy. After that, the CTCF - Confederated Terran Command Fleet - forced them into the Allowed Zone for a decade or two because of the Scouring of Old Nebulos; eventually, the Transformers broke out, and here she was. Fighting over a planet that probably was not even the capital of the Confederacy. For all she knew, it was New Earth. For all she knew, it wasn't even part of the Human Confederacy. For all she knew, the rest of the nations on here didn't even know about the Human Confederacy, and that they expected the Decepticons to be the winning faction.

She did not know what to do now that the Higher Japanese fleet had been defeated. Would it be better to move in some warships just in case? Probably not; not yet, anyway. The Great War was still going on in other parts of the Milky Way; the Solstar Order had chose to align themselves with the Autobots, increasing tensions with the Galactic Council. She anticipated there to be a war soon enough, and she certainly would be enlisted to join. In any case, she presumed that she would eventually be dragged into the war just as the frigates touched the surface of Earth.

The battle won, she pressed two digits to her helm and called Megatron. "Lord Megatron," she said. "We've won the battle in space. I am prepared to use the Nemesis as our new HQ for Earth."

"The barracks here will suffice for now," Megatron responded. "After all, we may as well be going to war with the Autobots over in the Geey Area soon. "

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Guadalupadorian Central Base

General Saikantem and Prince Denshikam surveyed the twisted ruins of the pre-fabricated temple structure that had been blown up by a terrorist masquerading as a willing refugee. Both men stood side by side and watched the clean-up crews and investigators search through the rubble. Denshikam clenched his fists as he saw corpses being moved into body bags. These were his brothers, his sisters, killed not in battle but during temple service. His face remained stoic as the unbridled rage built up inside of him and practically heightening his body temperature. Denshikam then sighed and said: "People should know when they've been conquered." The Prince then left the General to continue watching the scene.
Saikantem left a few minutes later to head over to GHQ to receive the latest briefing on the situation at hand. Saikantem was greeted by his general staff as they prepared their documents and a small cup of tea for the General to enjoy.
"General Saikantem, we may have a lead on how the terrorist desecrated such holy ground..." Saikantem's Chief Aide was the first to speak. The General gestured him to continue. "Through our recovery of information from the Kendorian base, as well as from interrogating the Kendorian scouts assigned to collect technological schematics, we have learned quite a few things about the Supreme Authority's arsenal: the information confirms our previous observations that the SA has a relatively advanced knowledge of biological weaponry. It seems that the terrorist was altered to become a living bomb."

"Okay. So how do we stop this from happening again?" Saikantem asked tiredly.

"Simple. Relocate the refugee center off-site and start checking for genetic alterations in the form of some invasive medical procedures... blood and tissue samples, x-rays, MRIs, etc. It'll take longer to process refugees, but that's the price we'll have to pay for now. Something else that we've recovered from Kendor's scouts is word of another biological weapon, something called 'dust.' Apparently once its released it's hyped up to be some sort of doomsday weapon and the Kendorians thought they could destroy it, at least that's what we gathered from captured internal communiques and mission briefings."

"What of the 29th Paramobile? They've been thoroughly infected with something called 'rage.'"

"It's essentially rabies, General Saikantem. Launched through a missile within the burning wreckage of the Citadel. Surprisingly the soldiers infected can follow very simple orders, even fire their weapons."

"Hmph, they're already dead anyway, yes? Let them die in battle, I want them to charge whoever is on the other side of the Forward Line in front of them." Saikantem imagined several thousand rabid Imperial Army soldiers tearing into whoever was unlucky enough to be defending the trenches ahead of them. "Even with such biological weaponry, Her Majesty's Imperial Army will widen the crack in the walls of the Citadel." Everyone else in the briefing room nodded along, and started preparing the appropriate orders for such action.

Northern Postions: The Citadel Forward Line

The soldiers of the 29th Paramobile were pouring out the contents of their canteens en-masse as the symptoms of Rage continued to progress. As they lazed about, shaking and shivering a general order was given over the main comms channel: "Move Forward. Attack." Most of the 29th's soldiers passed on the order to each other in a kind of hallucinatory stupor. The rabid masses of troops started to wander forward from their positions, calling out to the gods and the Empress to give them the strength to overcome the enemy ahead. After a few minutes the majority of the 29th was running straight toward the citadel and its defenders. The horde of troops yelled incoherently about the glory of the empire and the gods all the while firing their weapons and attempting to overrun enemy forward positions. It must've been a frightful sight for anyone outside the walls of the citadel to see over a thousand Dorian soldiers, bloodthirsty and foaming at the mouth. Of course the 29th wasn't expected to make much of a difference in the war, but it was certainly the best way to send off an entire brigade.
Those few hundred that were left and didn't follow the mass were left to wander their former positions and halucinate before falling into a coma and dying.

Imperial Throne Room, Nosamo, Guadalupador

"Kelashmithar duhem Yema eesem." Her Serene Majesty proposed that Avenius have dinner with her and her family and discuss their countries later relationship following the end of the war. Ambassador Scribe Inthilles described to Avenius that this opportunity came only once in a lifetime. The Empress felt like she needed a bit more company, and was in a sense, interested to hear about the stars and the worlds beyond the Earth from someone that frequented such a realm.
Later that evening, Avenius was invited by Inthilles to be escorted further into the palace to a simple dining room to meet the Empress and her family present.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:51 am

Note: The character Rape has been renamed to Murder for obvious reasons. The edge was too big of a burden

The βetaship - Bridge

Bedebao: Got an update on the situation?
Murder: The transmitter is currently being used to triangulate, ask Troll if you want technical details. My boys are surrounded by enemies but they seem to be holding out for now, though the parasites are not killing.
Bedebao: Nichiyoobi's not killing? Pleasure, do you know why?
Pleasure: Well, if they're genetically modifed to have a superior immune system, or something like nanomachines, they could attack the parasites before they cause lethal damage. The infected would still be inconvenienced for a bit though, so Nichiyoobi can still be used to stun.
Pain: Not to worry, the reinforcements we've sent should arrive just about now. The assailants will be sandwiched.

Supreme Authority - The Citadel - Transmission Tower

Red Lieutenant: We're close to the coordinates. It should be that tower, right?
Yellow Lieutenant: Yes, but look more carefully, there are shuttles. The enemy is just in front of us, we must begin a surprise attack immediately.
Red Lieutenant: Sadly we're all short range.
Yellow Lieutenant: Don't forget the Gattrons. Their guns can reach quite far.
Orange Lieutenant: We'll just advance while pushing with the Gattrons.

Olimpiadan marines are in for a treat. The Gattrons behind their backs start spinning their minguns and spraying bullets, while still moving towards them

Chuching
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chuching » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 pm

CHUCHINGIAN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS HEADQUARTERS, RACHUTCHIL, CHUCHING

For the past weeks in the Chuchingian-Cybertronian War, the Cybertronian propaganda efforts had been laughable. CENSOR(the supercomputer in charge of keeping control over all broadcasting stations) had easily expurgated any Cybertronian messages, and even those broadcasted in occupied areas had little effort to put in them. While there was no room for complacency anywhere in the government, the officers monitoring patriotic broadcasts had little reason to fear anymore than normal - as a matter of fact, the standard pro-democracy intrusions were more refined than Cybertronian broadcasts.
The first sign something was amiss was a single blinking light. Fifty people monitored thousands of such LEDs for each major city(with the exception of Rachutchil, with almost two hundred workers assigned to monitor the metropolis), each with an almost unreadably small label below. Under optimal circumstances, every single of these was a satisfying shade of dark green. Yellow lights signified a potential anomaly, while red ones conveyed a definite one. Every once in a while, a light would blink yellow for a couple seconds before reverting to optimal state, in peacetime the result of attempted democratic hacking. Normally, the dedicated room for the maintenance of each city was abuzz with small talk, as the job was extremely boring(the average worker saw one blinking yellow light each three weeks, accompanied by a soft alarm). Whenever a discrepancy occurred, dozens of people would rush over to witness it, often not running quickly enough to watch it go back to normal.
Ying Seong was a large, relatively sparse city located on a collection of two islands. It was primarily a naval base, but the Arch-Generalissimo's Navy docked in the ports surrounding the city had sailed to other ports closer to the conflict. Additionally, its great distance from the mainland made it the most isolated place in the Orwellian Police State. A mere forty officers were monitoring it due to its size(or lack of such). Despite this, it was noticed immediately when the first LED turned red.
"Ying Seong Communications Line Number Fourty-Three is completely down. Attempting to reconnect..."
With this announcement, a moderately loud alarm blared. Eight other people rushed over.
"Wow. It's completely down?"
Seconds passed as they anxiously awaited for the communication line to be brought up.
"Look. Communications Line Number Thirteen is also disabled."
"Odd. I will try and trace the source"
As the worker walked to a seperate computer, twelve more communication lines went down. Now, 20% of the communication lines with Ying Seong, already the most isolated state of Chuching, were down. And this turned out to be just the beginning of trouble.
It had been slightly more than two hours after the cyber-attack started, and chaos reigned. All communication had been lost with Ying Seong(including the telegram line), and every city had at least two or three communication lines disabled. The purpose of this seemed to be to increase the effectiveness of the other components of the attack: a variety of viruses, malware, and other instruments designed to damage C.E.N.S.O.R. Their purpose?
To force a speech by Megatron himself to be broadcast throughout as much of Chuching as possible. Early estimators approximated that about 55% of the civilian populace had viewed the speech at least once. The majority of those people had completely not believed it or completely ignored it - a result of decades of brainwashing and training to subconsciously abhor foreign propaganda. Nevertheless, the seeds of doubt were planted in the minds of ~15% of civilians. Some desperately waited for a response from the Arch-Generalissimo. Others attacked broadcasting stations in disbelief. Still others angrily pondered whether the things Megatron had spoke could possibly be true. Some disgruntled people destroyed portraits of Arch-Generalissimo Chutch in disbelief, then begging DEAREST LEADER for forgiveness. But a few Chuchingians were driven to side with the Cybertronian Empire - relatively few, but alarmingly many nevertheless. In most areas, they were too sparse and ill-equipped to aid the Cybertronians in meaningful ways. In towns near the conflict, a few people reportedly turned themselves in to Decepticon forces. There were small riots in cities such as Jolnin and Utherfeld(the rioters were quickly gunned down). And another rogue element existed: the complete lack of communication with Ying Seong. Cybertronian communication-hacking generally did not interfere with mainland communication, and was seemingly concentrated on that single island. C.E.N.S.O.R. also lost connection to the island, meaning it was highly likely Megatron's broadcast(among other subversive content) played for hours on end; all but the most loyal residents could not ignore a broadcast for that long. The coming days would dictate the fate of the island. It was out of Cybertronian reach, but the greatest threat was from within.

L' COMMANDE-GARRISON LAMBDA, L' COMMANDE, CHUCHING

Hundreds of thousands of soldiers assembled in mighty columns, facing to the chasm in the center. As a military band played Tribute to DEAREST LEADER, Arch-Generalissimo Chutch emerged from a state-of-the-art jetliner, descending the stairs to the soldiers. As he passed each column, its soldiers simultaneously saluted. He eventually assumed a central podium, delivering an arousing speech on the bravery of Chuching's soldiers and how they carried out the divine will of DEAREST LEADER. Such events served the dual purposes of bolstering troop morale and making for good photo-ops. When he completed the speech, the soldiers applauded in an artificially synchronized fashion while an aide meekly rushed to the Arch-Generalissimo's side and whispered into his ear. Following this, he turned around and hastily walked back to his jet(in spite of plans for meeting with junior officers), dozens of bodyguards marching beside him. The soldiers applauded and chanted various slogans as the jet departed. It was by far the most expensive aircraft in the Chuchingian Air Force, exceeding the prices of some of the cheaper aircraft carriers. The result of all this money was the creation of an ultra-secure aircraft for the Arch-Generalissimo, with the capability to withstand direct Cybertronian attack and even some nuclear warheads. As this jet traveled to Rachutchil, Arch-Generalissimo Chutch was briefed on the situation. One officer explained:
"The Cybertronians have conducted a highly advanced cyber-attack on us, targeted particularly at our Patriotic Broadcast Distribution System. They have broadcasted a speech personally given by Megatron. It begins by condemning the World Assembly and democracy in general. He then proceeds to lampoon our efforts to defend the Supreme Authority, displaying graphic footage of soldiers being slaughtered. He also mocks you for not fighting on the front lines. He then makes his most effective argument, contending that you are betraying DEAREST LEADER by allying with the democratic Autobots. He ends by encouraging uprising and placing a large bounty on your head. A slightly condensed version of the speech has been prepared for your viewing."

As the Arch-Generalissimo watched, Megatron fierily condemned topics from the Supreme Authority to the World Assembly to General Priscus, going so far as to personally execute an Autobot to make a point. He was a backstabber who seemed to rage more against so-called 'Organics' than Autobots, but it was true that he did fight on the front lines alongside his men. It was obvious that the speech could sway a significant portion of the population to the Decepticons if left uncountered. An immediate response was warranted. A few speechwriters and cinematographers were assembled to plan and film the following address by Arch-Generalissimo Chutch, delivered to his own people:

The Arch-Generalissimo sat at a large wooden desk. He had a firm but relaxed expression on his face. He stared directly into the camera and began to speak.
"I greet you, citizens. To be concise, the Decepticons - an empire spanning across the galaxy - have concentrated great resources to do battle with us. They put virtually their entire Cyber-Warfare Department to work at attempting to break into our great colossus of truth, and seldom succeed. They go so far as to send Megatron himself here to Earth. And they slander me, and in doing so slander our people and DEAREST LEADER himself. Megatron claims I am a coward. He claims our soldiers die pointlessly. He even claims I have betrayed Tyrannic Enlightenment."

The accusations of cowardice were unlikely to be as effective as the other epithets, but had to be countered. Megatron seemed to pride himself on his semi-victory over the Autobots. Perhaps this could be turned against him.

"As any patriotic pupil of the Heroic Revolution knows by heart, I was not the type of commander to sit by and expect soldiers to lead themselves. I worked on the front lines. I ensured that every soldier would achieve their maximum fighting ability. In one incident, I personally fended off opposing soldiers who dared assassinate me. It has apparently been millions of years since the Autobots splintered from the Cybertronian Empire. And in those millions of years, has Megatron even come close to eradicating them? No!
Megatron cannot do in unfathomably lengthy amounts of time what takes us less than a single decade. What is the ability to constantly lead at the front lines if victory is not achieved?"

Chutch planned to make more visits to bases closer to the front lines in order to reinforce the impression that he was actually fighting, maybe even visit some trenches and test rifles. He imagined the accusations he betrayed DEAREST LEADER would have dramatic effect on the populace; naturally, they could not be left to stand. The truth was that Chuching simply could not afford to simultaneously fight wars with the Autobots and Decepticons, but this could not be so bluntly stated.

"And Megatron, a being who probably not heard the words 'Dearest' and 'Leader' used in the same sentence until he fought against us, claims that I betray DEAREST LEADER by allying with the Autobots. I supposedly blaspheme the principles of Tyrannic Enlightenment.
Not a word of that is true. I have not sent a single broadcast to the Autobot government, begging for assistance as in Megatron's delusion. Instead, I dispatched a general call for volunteers from all nations, one enthusiastically answered by thousands of the enlightened. I did not expect any Autobots to enlist, but enlist they did nevertheless. Devotion to DEAREST LEADER? Hatred of the Cybertronians? Belief in Tyrannic Enlightenment? Regardless of their reasoning, we allow all to fight against our enemies. But to indulge upon Megatron's fantasy further is to waste time."

Arch-Generalissimo Chutch was to close on the offense, attacking Megatron and accusing him of disregarding the biddings of DEAREST LEADER.

"The Supreme Authority is an appreciable follower of DEAREST LEADER, if not directly. It did not worship him, but provided a remarkable example of the success of his teachings. It was a respected member of the Iron Alliance, and largely the face of it. For this reason, it took the blunt of the criticism from the filthy democracies, who went so far as to form an entire alliance just to oppose it. It was the target of constant propaganda, hostility,embargoes, and even small invasions. By pure chance, one of these propaganda attempts was broadcast to the entire nation, leading to a chain of events ultimately resulting in invasion from outside sources. Did the Cybertronians send a single soldier to help their longtime friend? On the contrary, they lied to the SA, eventually kicking them out of the Iron Alliance just so the Cybertronians would not be invading an ally. I cannot imagine performing such treachery against such a similar nation to our own, but such behavior is second nature to Megatron. He founds a mighty alliance. When a member falters, he backstabs them in a heartbeat - just as he would do to any 'organic' defector. Why? He regards all humans as inferior, from the most lowly democratic advocate to DEAREST LEADER himself. So I proclaim we must push the Cybertronians out of our homeland! We shall fight down to the last drop of blood! We shall do whatever it takes defend DEAREST LEADER!"

This speech was to be delivered to everyone possible, immediately as possible.

TEMPORARY CHUCHINGIAN TACTICAL HEADQUARTERS, THE CITADEL, SUPREME AUTHORITY

The last line of defense's destruction was imminent. A mere 90,000 soldiers remained on the front lines, vestiges of the once-formidable Chuchingian army assigned to defend the Citadel. They were confronted with wave after wave of Cybertronians, slowly but surely eliminating the defenses. One more large push would be the last straw. But the engineers working to determine the location of the Overseers' bunker had made significant progress. The Olimpiadan Marines had been caught between Capstroopers and previous Bedetopian soldiers and the reinforcements. The Slayers had also inflicted massive casualties. Due to this, the technicians worked relatively undisturbed. They had narrowed the area of the bunker down to about ninety five kilometers, and were likely to soon find it if allowed to work without interference. Nevertheless, one threat to them remained: the Cybertronians. If they could reach the transmission tower quickly enough, a gigantic conflict would ensue.
Soldiers worked to clear the Temporary Chuchingian Tactical Headquarters of items of value, from the massive holographic battlefield to the luxury foodstuffs. General Priscus issued final orders to the front lines, but these were more likely to buy minutes than days. Eventually, a soldier came up behind him.
"Sir. We must evacuate. The Cybertronians are going to destroy our defenses and head directly to the Citadel, not to mention their co-belligerents."
Upon hearing this, the face of General Priscus darkened. His final assignment had ended in defeat. They had held out for months, but to no avail.
The ground shook - artillery had struck dangerously close to the TCTH. The General barely seemed to notice - he was used to those tremors by now. He slowly rose from his chair, facing the soldier.
He grabbed a pistol. In case I am captured by Cybertronians, he thought to himself.
"Order evacuation for all non-fighting personnel and prepare my aircraft for immediate departure."

Arch-Generalissimo Romanus Chutch had landed in Rachutchil hours ago. He first personally revealed the video in Saldhor Square, to the cheers of onlookers. He then traveled to the Capitol itself, and was briefed on advances in scientific weapons. The recent Cybertronian attack on CENSOR and the general network allowed the Cybertronians to moderately sabotage a few laboratories located in outer cities, but the central Rachutchil research complex went unharmed(although a garbage man inexplicably disappeared). The Pulsator had made appreciable progress, and combat tests were beginning to be in range. There was less luck when it came to production of Microshards; as a matter of fact, the CENSOR-attack semi-reset the progress in one of the larger factories. He then had a brief meeting with security officials, and he ordered CENSOR's Security Level up to maximum, which made it somewhat harder for Cybertronians to stage a second attack but also made it more difficult to utilize Patriotic Broadcasts. He also discussed the diplomatic situation with a panel of specialists. There had been little change, other than an appreciable but overall-insignificant flow of foreign volunteers. He also discussed increasing security of the Capitol(intelligence had revealed Cybertronian plans to attack it). After a brief lull in tasks, the Arch-Generalissimo met with the council of generals and admirals to discuss the Cybertronian-Chuchingian War.

Most significantly, Cybertronians had captured New Romanov. Despite gallant resistance, Cybertronians had worn down the defenses, surrounded the city, and marched through the main street to solidify New Romanov's fall. The countryside was characterized by brutal guerrilla warfare(perpetrated by a mix of soldiers and civilians) and frequent skirmishes between the Decepticons and divisions of Chuchingian soldiers, but the Cybertronians had continued to advance nevertheless, now occupying nearly all of the New Romanov province. Decepticons had participated in air raids throughout the country, but heavy anti-aircraft fixtures made these mostly ineffective. The People's Navy had mostly been deployed in the sea between Lurnki and the L' Commande continents, hampering Cybertronian efforts to stage landings there. Conscription had swollen the size of the army up to seventeen million, as the reserve had been tapped into and recruitment was constant. Out of this, about four million of those were garrisoned in L' Commande and the surrounding area. They had dug twice as many trench lines as the Citadel had already, and were constantly constructing defenses. Supreme General Marvin Vinzenz, a middle-aged officer who specialized in defense and guerrilla warfare, had been placed in charge of defending L' Commande, and was left relatively alone regarding such. The major topic was how to retake Cybertronian-occupied area. General Aubert Marius gave a summary of the situation:
"We can last for years if we just defend, but we will eventually be destroyed. We must go on the offensive. We must cause such damage to the Cybertronians that they realize attacking us is futile. I have discussed the method of such with Lieutenant General Norbert, and we have realized an ambitious plan."
He then stepped up to a board containing a map of Chuching.
"Through a combination of naval landings and well-fortified locations, we can trap, wear down, encircle, and destroy patches of Cybertronians. The first location to attempt to do so is Gobinsk. The Cybertronians steadily approach that provincial capital, hampered by countryside resistance. Additionally, they shall be forced to cross a moderately-sized river, which will delay them for a couple hours.
We have approximately five-hundred thousand soldiers stationed in Gobinsk. If we immediately move them onto the side of the river, we can probably delay the Cybertronians for days. This would leave Gobinsk defenseless, which is why we just move five-hundred thousand soldiers from L' Commande to the city. We then wait for the Cybertronian soldiers to cross the river. Hours afterwards, we begin naval landings."
Marius discussed a few locations, gradually constructing a large map. Effectively, a large force of cavalry would land at the provincial border, immediately clearing a path to the lake at which Gobinsk rested on; infantry would work to secure this location. Marines would make landings, gradually working inwards(followed by infantry). Capstroopers would land in various locations to undermine Cybertronian movement and weaken their forces. A naval blockade would prevent reinforcements. And the air force would cover the area, concentrating on preventing Decepticons from escaping through that outlet but bombing them as well.
"If we act quickly, we can catch the Decepticons off guard and annihilate sizeable groups of their soldiers. If this strategy works, we can use similar tactics to defend Gror'nuk. We can use our sheer numbers in ways besides reinforcements."
Debate ensued over landing locations, which type of tanks to use, and whether the strategy was workable overall. Eventually, consensuses were reached on all matters. Landing locations were worked out. Light "Demon" tanks would move quickly ahead, immediately followed by ultra-heavy "Trampler" and "Scorpion" tanks. Despite some minor objection, the Arch-Generalissimo eventually agreed to pursue the tactic. General Marius was assigned as the commander in chief of this operation(named Operation Bastion), and top-secret dispatches were sent to the appropriate locations. Troops set off for the river immediately. Capstroopers and cavalry were scheduled to begin landing once combat at the river was reported. And after their locations were secured, the marines would land.
Would Operation Bastion be a major turning point... or a major humiliation?

Orange represents the cavalry landing sites and path of advancements.
Red represents the marines' landing sites and path of advancement.
Green represents the Capstrooper landing sites.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:06 pm

The Citadel
Awithan forces began to get to work within the citadel laying the area with traps and explosives.
“These will slow the enemies advance”
“Good, we should move fast though just Incase lets get crafty here...”
The soldiers began to hide the mines and traps in the streets and crumbled buildings.
All the traps were highly explosive and incendiary. The artillery would then turn fire to any camps the enemies possessed. This strikes were relentless and would go on for hours with different ammo variants each time. Even the highly controversial Bio-shell was fired directly onto any enemy camps. The effects of the Bio-shell was devastating, it burned off flesh and melted armor and clothes and it carried a vile scent across the battlefield.

Some of the buildings were rigged as fake camps within the citadel with broken Awithan equipment and torn flags. The buildings each contained wires connected to chairs, shelves and doors, if the traps were activated it could end in a fiery explosion.

Awithan camp, The Citadel
“Get ready for another strike artillery!” The artillery crew quickly reloaded the cannons and began to fire creating a wall of fire and dust on the outskirts infront of the advancing enemies.
The commander looked on and turned to the gathered soldiers, these soldiers were among the best stealth operatives and fast strikers Awitha had.
“Okay soldiers! I want you all to ready for a strike against the enemies who assualt this city”
The commander looked quickly to the digital map and showed it to the soldiers
“I want you all to sneak around the advancing enemies and attack from behind and to assualt whatever camps or trenches they have. After that you must quickly make a retreat covering your tracks back to the citadel” The soldiers looked uneasy about this but they would began to gather their gear and suit up and would all quickly salute the commander before the attack.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait, slightly fancier battle scene to make up for it

Terra, Sol

Ioannes watched as the wall that Alex had just jumped over saved his life once again, throwing up a cloud of concrete dust as round after round pummeled it. He scrambled past a hail of rifle rounds, each igniting in a brief gout of flame on impact with the ground, before pushing his back up against another wall, one which the enemy most mercifully seemed unable to shoot through. Others were not so lucky. Another black clad marine shook like a marionette as a Gatrron tore into him, a spray of blood marking the chalky white dust blanketing the ground like a declaration of intent. We will kill you all, and you haven’t the slightest right to a say in the matter. Ioannes disagreed with it greatly, and peeked up from cover long enough to unleash a searing violet laser beam into the machine, the bright point piercing through steel and wiring as it entered a weak spot in the armor. Pure chance, it had seemed to him, but their platoon computer had elected to recognize it anyway, and marked it on each Gattron in their heads up displays. It met with entirely too little success.

“Why didn’t that bitch Phocas give us more support?” yelled Alex over the din. It was a fair question, one that Ioannes would have given more consideration if not for the spectacle of a stray revolum bullet catching a trifluoride grenade on the belt of another marine, causing her voice to sound in brief agony across the radio before the computer caught it and shut her radio down. The effect somehow made it ever so slightly more unnerving, the silence as she was engulfed by the- “HEY! You there?”

“Yeah. How the hell are we handling those walking pricks? Comp firing solution ain’t shit.” He had tried to repeat his earlier success a moment before, and had nearly had his head taken off for it.

“Can’t say. Fleet’s got good targeting, but not enough to hit a vehicle like this from… what, ten thousand klicks? Probably. Still somehow pretty decent at aircraft, when they can manage.” As if directed by a bored writer with a love for cliches, a nearby helicopter spun to the ground as a laser from orbit tore into it, sending molten metal and flaming aviation fuel in every direction. He couldn’t help but grin at that, just a little.

He had to tear his eyes away from the spectacle to return fire at a hostile Capstrooper, his laser deeply scoring the soldier’s armor before the capacitor was expended, ejected, and replaced by the one that fired a second laser, and killed the man. This was not without consequence; his comrade had taken the commotion as more than enough reason to fire as well, sending more showers of fragmented stone and dust flying from the wall they were hiding behind.

“What the fuck are you doing Ioannes, run!” For once, he thought that Alex had the right idea on what to do.

Terra, Sol
Imperial Dining Room, Guadalupador

Avenius had been told that he was going to be at a simple dining room with a fine meal. He would have to remember that Inthilles had a knack for understatement. Though tawdry by comparison to the throne room, the dining room was still elegant. Curtains of fine cloth, a chandelier he could have sworn was made of natural crystal rather than synthetic glass, and a table made of real wood, the sort of extravagance he had gawked at in the President’s office, and was struggling not to now. But that wasn’t the most outlandish part.

That was the food.

Avenius’s average dinner consisted of a stiff drink of whiskey that tasted sour like the mold it was cultivated from, in addition to a bowl of noodles and fried “shrimp”, which was really just reconstituted krill from a farm on Frost or Three Leaders. This had been repeated for decades, leading to his now artificial liver, as well as a palette that was accustomed to bland food. He lived cheaply, spending his money on more money rather than on luxuries like real food. So he was amazed at the banquet spread before him, all of which came from real plants and real animals, none of which were algae. Unintentionally, his eyes widened several degrees, and he made no effort to bring them back to normal. Just how rich were these people?

Neo-Draconian Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Draconian Empire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 pm

YING SEONG BROADCASTING CENTER, 12 HOURS AFTER CYBERTRONIAN ATTACK

Megatron blared in the background, his words cycling through the heads of the workers in the Ying Seong Broadcasting Center. Your leader has betrayed DEAREST LEADER and Tyrannic Enlightenment! Each tiny task was weighed down by the background of unrest. Some even questioned how they could continue to obey the biddings of a traitorous leader like the Arch-Generalissimo, but they had little choice at the moment. The workers had to continue - all the broadcasting must be shut down. A portly manager frantically read and re-read the building manual. A few workers frantically cut at masses of wires. Many times, nothing happened. Occasionally, a light flickered out due to this. After twelve hours of unbridled propaganda, little had been gained.
The manager looked up from his book, gesturing at a mass of wires.
"Try that cluster."
"Which one?"
"THAT one. Cut all of the white wires. The manual claims they connect to the sub-provincial broadcasting outposts."
"That's what you said about the last eighty wires."
"Do it, or face the consequence."
The manager glanced at the guard by the door. He had a submachine gun, holding it to his chest.
"Of course. I was going to. Maybe if I slice this one-"
Megatron fell silent. The speech had finally been halted. The manager gave a sigh of relief, shaking the hand of the person with the fortune to cut the wire. In an act of goodwill, he announced a 30-second break, and then they'd start repairing the damage done to the communications relay. But the damage done to the minds of the populace could not be undone so easily.

CHIEF PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATOR'S OFFICE, 28.5 HOURS AFTER CYBERTRONIAN ATTACK

Finlay Sarvesh, the Chief Administrator of the Ying Seong Province, met with top advisors in his office. A report about the unrest was in order. As he and the mayor sat side by side, an uncharismatic aide read the situation:
"The broadcasts had been stopped, but anti-government sentiment only seems to grow. Frequent reports of small riots, involving less than a dozen people, flow in. But more disturbing is the reluctance of police officers to gun down the filthy rioters. Given the order to fire, many officers have reportedly waited seconds or even minutes before opening fire. This has resulted in the death of multiple officers."
Sarvesh was perplexed by this. Chuchingian police officers were supposed to be the best in the world! Each had been hardened after decades of ruthlessly killing such rioters; why was now different?
After pacing around, he came to a decision. It was late in the night, and he was to act the following morning.
"I am to visit the Southeast Law Enforcement Center. I shall provide guidance, increase morale, and attempt to discern why anyone would hesitate to fire upon the protestors."
After brief debate and subsequent agreement, he was driven home by his personal chauffeur. Little did he know the dire consequence of his decision.

SOUTHEAST LAW ENFORCEMENT CENTER, 37 HOURS AFTER CYBERTRONIAN ATTACK

As a limousine pulled up to the entrance of the Southeast Law Enforcement Center, one hundred policemen stood at attention. Their ironed black suits had not a speck of grime upon them, their badges sparkled with cleanliness, and their boots shined from constant polishment. Despite the unrest, such details could not be overlooked - a lone wrinkle or stain could result in disciplinary action. As the door to the limousine was opened, Finlay Sarvesh carefully stepped out. A subtle smile formed on his face as he slowly glanced at the law enforcement personnel. Bodyguards mechanically stepped out on both sides of him, wielding imposing machine guns. They marched in goose-step with Sarvesh, making sure to match his pace perfectly. As he slowly progressed down the aisle between the two columns of policemen, they saluted when he passed. None showed emotion, maintaining a professional and unrevealing countenance. Not a sound was present.
A lone officer stepped out of file.
"You TRAITOR!"
He swiftly kicked the nearest guard, causing him to be knocked to the side. Before anyone could react, he wildly swung his baton at the face of Sarvesh. Upon impact, the Chief Provincial Administrator crumpled to the ground. The rogue officer hastily yelled "Long live DEAREST LEADER! His altar shall be replenished by the blood of the traitors! Death to th- "
Gunshots interrupted his tirade. The remaining bodyguard had retaliated, and the officer's black suit suddenly clouded with blood. He clutched his chest, his lips moving but making no noise. He fell to the ground, a puddle of blood forming below him. The other officers had clearly been shocked by this, but managed to maintain their poise. Quiet murmuring ensued, and after a minute or so medics arrived with a stretcher. Sarvesh was placed in it and carried away. The pulse of the officer was checked to confirm his demise. It was unceremoniously dragged away, leaving a stream of blood. A team of janitors subsequently arrived, cleaning the evidence of the incident. All the while, the policemen stood at attention, awaiting further instructions. Eventually, they were dismissed. As many departed for the city, none of them were prepared for the subsequent events - even those who would support them.

YING SEONG CAPITOL, 40 HOURS AFTER ATTACK

Word of the incident involving Finlay Sarvesh spread rapidly. It was unknown whether he had been killed, but it was well known that the Vice Provincial Administrator was a sadist who would kill everyone in the city if it meant preventing revolution. The constant but small riots had exploded within hours.
Hundreds of thousands of people filled the streets throughout the city. Many were armed with whatever they could find - knives, steel poles, even a couple guns. They rampaged throughout the city, smashing anything within proximity and assaulting uniformed officers. They had far-superior firepower, but were physically torn apart by the vast mobs of rioters. Some policemen joined the rioters.

The Capitol Building of Ying Seong was frantic. Lights flashed and alarms blared. Most of the people remaining remained loyal to Arch-Generalissimo, but there had been repeated attempts to breach the building. Twenty people sat in the security-camera room, but could only watch in horror. Every few minutes, the raging mobs would dismantle a camera. Fear was in the air, but what really dominated it were the sound-recordings from the rioters. Screams, gunfire, general destruction, and the occasional explosion would be heard by the audio sensors.
The mobs slowly creeped towards the capitol, as the perimeter of cops shrinked. Without warning, the roaring of a truck was heard by a far-away sound sensor. At first, it was barely audible, especially over the other noises. But it increased in amplitude. After a few minutes of it, the truck was sighted, cruising down the street. Graffiti such as "Kill Chutch" and "The heretics bleed" was sprawled on its side. And it was headed to the building. The security-camera-monitors talked in fear, entertaining the unthinkable. This talk increased in seriousness and dread as the truck continued on the path. Finally, it was interrupted by a deafening crash. As one of the internal cameras showed, the truck had plowed into the entrance. Guards were shooting at it. And that caused the explosion.
It turned out that the truck was filled with nearly two tons of high explosives. Hundreds were killed instantly, including the staff of the security-camera room and the Acting Provincial Administrator. Fire started to spread, and asphyxiation would claim dozens of lives. Rioters started to enter the capitol, climbing the once majestic steps. They swarmed its many rooms, laying waste to many expensive possessions. A few officers remained in a gallant last stand, mowing down those who charged them. Yet they were plucked off one by one, by gunfire or by mobs dragging them away. As the last officer was pushed off a balcony, he stoically fell to his death on the marble floor below.

72 HOURS AFTER ATTACK

After the storming of the Capitol, factions gradually emerged throughout the city. The few remaining loyal policemen and larger amount of militant supporters of Arch-Generalissimo Chutch had established a hub in the Northwest Law Enforcement Center, and had held out but slowly contracted. Around the largest Temple of Tyrannic Enlightenment in the center of the city, a group of the pious had formed. They were led by High Tormentor Vornek-Ni(the highest-ranked clergyman in Ying Seong), and dreamed of establishing a theocracy with the sole purpose of worshipping DEAREST LEADER. In the east of the city, the large population of Aboriginal Seongis had clustered under the leadership of Princess Lo'leokabanikadulonatytepaibe. They had always been repressed by the Chuchingian government, and wished to restore the island to the traditional monarchy(although they would incorporate some traditions of Tyrannic Enlightenment). And in the south, the majority of the rebels took up the banner of Admiral Lawrence Everett. He was a nationalist who excited the masses with talks of a new Draconian Empire, modeled after the ancient superpower which had spanned continents and lasted millenia. He had the support of most of the defecting policemen. An uneasy peace between the latter three factions had existed for hours. Then, Admiral Lawrence Everett had requested a meeting with the other two factional leaders. So they met in the Southwest Law Enforcement Center, which had mostly survived the horror of the brief but devastating conflict for the city.
They sat in the former mess hall of the Center, with guards and representatives of each side behind each figure. Princess Lo'leokabanikadulonatytepaibe spoke first:
"Our people have been oppressed for the last decade. Our King was publicly executed! We were forced to assimilate, with our old customs forcibly razed. Yet we emerge from the ashes, strong and willful! All we ask is for our traditions to be revered."
She had barely finished speaking when Vornek-Ni stood, shaking his fist at an invisible enemy.
"WHAT ARE PATHETIC 'TRADITIONS' WITHOUT DEAREST LEADER? HE IS ABOVE ALL, INCLUDING YOUR PATHETIC MONARCHY!!! WE MUST CREATE A PERFECT SOCIETY IN HIS WORSHIP! OTHERWISE, WE SHALL BE DESTROYED FOR OUR CRIMES OF DISRESPECT!!!!!"
After the rant was completed, Lawrence Everett offered his opinion.
"Why can't we have both? I can respect the Aboriginal Seongi people. I can even appoint... you as a figurehead. And we can revere DEAREST LEADER. But the best way to revere him is to establish the type of society he commands us to: an autocracy. But let us restore our former glory! In days of old, we were truly great - our empire spanned across vast area! Yet it has fallen into ruin. We were corrupted by long periods of disgusting democracy. Arch-Generalissimo Chutch seemed promising at first, but he has turned his back on DEAREST LEADER. He has chosen a weak nation which could not prop up itself over the Cybertronian Empire, a superpower who could form a long-standing alliance. That is why I ask - why can't we proclaim a Second Draconian Empire? Let us dominate our birthright!"
The other two leaders looked annoyed. The Aboriginal Seongi Princess was the first to raise an objection.
"Why live off a pipe dream? We can create a truly perfect society, modest but respectable."
Vornek-Ni thundered:
"YOU WANT TO EMBRACE A PAGAN NATION OF OLD??? THE WHOLE REASON THEY WERE TOPPLED IS BECAUSE THEY WERE UNAWARE OF DEAREST LEADER'S TEACHINGS!!! YOUR DAYDREAMS WILL NOT STAND UP TO REALITY!"
Lawrence Everett thought about the criticisms briefly, and then replied.
"You both cater to a niche population. You really think you could unite our whole population under the crown of a native monarchy? And the whole point of Tyrannic Enlightenment was to instruct us mortals on how to establish a perfect dictatorship. And I need not remind you both that nearly the entire armed population has joined forces with me. I wish not to, but I will not hesitate to crush you both if it means uniting the island. And who would the Cybertronians support? You both know who, and it isn't you. I can compromise, but we must unite or die. Join me."
The other two leaders pondered this for minutes on end. The first to speak was Vornek-Ni. To everyone's surprise, he used an average voice level.
"You do have a point about the purpose of Tyrannic Enlightenment. We must learn from the mistakes of the first Draconian Empire. I will announce to my followers that we are merging with you. We'll crush the loyalist scum in no time!"
Although she was clearly distraught, Princess Lo'leokabanikadulonatytepaibe eventually relented.
"I suppose we have little choice. Respect our customs, and we will join you."

The three drafted up a proclamation of what would be known as the Neo-Draconian Empire. Its government included an expanded role for Tyrannic Enlightenment, a merging of normal and religious law, and the appointance of Princess Lo'leokabanikadulonatytepaibe as the honorary "Guardian of Ying Seong". But most importantly, it denounced Arch-Generalissimo Chutch - and claimed that it was the right of this Neo-Draconian Empire to conquer all its former territory(which included all of Chuching).

Hours later, the three leaders announced the agreement to their followings. A few hours later, a broadcast was sent to the Cybertronian Empire:
TO: Emperor Megatron of the Cybertronian Empire
FROM: Admiral Lawrence Everett, Head of the Neo-Draconian Empire
SUBJECT: A Heroic Revolution
Emperor Megatron, Revered Leader of the Decepticons,
I speak on behalf of the people of Ying Seong. We have received your broadcast, exposing the truth about the filthy Arch-Generalissimo. I admit that I was deeply surprised by it, and it took me hours to see the light. Yet it is now obvious that an alliance with you is the only option.
We have overthrown the provincial government, and I have united the various factions that emerged out of the ruin. We had different objectives, yet we are now united. There are still many supporters of the Chuchingian government, and we are slowly exterminating them.
Let us propose a formal alliance. Our rule over Chuching would be accepted much more than your occupation, with all due respect. We wish rule over the Chuchingian land. However, we are willing to make concessions to you. We will allow a board of five of your top advisors to serve with us. We will cede some land which holds valuable resources, allowing you to establish colonies. And we will fight alongside you, helping to eradicate the Arch-Generalissimo.
- Admiral Lawrence Everett

What would the future be for the so-called "Neo-Draconian Empire"? Ying Seong had very few soldiers present, but it had seized the warships docked in it, which amounted to about 3% of Chuching's fleet. Would they reclaim their empire? Or would they be crushed by Arch-Generalissimo Chutch's iron fist?

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:55 pm

It had all been leading up to this specific moment.

L'Commande was, to Megatron's knowledge, Chuching's most heavily-guarded city, boasting millions of soldiers, Primus knows how many trenches, and countless infantry. Spies within Chuching's military had handed Megatron information regarding its past: it was once Chuching's second largest transportation hub, and it was once a bustling metropolis in regards to financial activity. However, since the vast influx of soldiers and the fortification of the majority of L' Commande, the vast majority of the upper financial sector had absconded either to other countries or to other cities away form the conflict. Megatron had presumed that the atmosphere in general was quite grim; reports had shown that there were civilians setting off traps accidentally and getting themselves killed. Perhaps, this grim atmosphere could have been eventually manipulated to his benefit...

Outside one of the encampments in the L'Commande battle movement, the Decepticons had started to become restless. They had been stationed there for what seemed like eons, awaiting for the next chess piece moved. But now, that all seemed to change.

"Have you watched Chutch's new broadcast?" Irondown inquired.

"Aye," Hackjob responded, optics searching for potential combatants. "Petty organic shite that was, lad. Megatron's the best damn leader the Decepticons have to offer! We will crush them with ease!"

Irondown seemed disconcerted with his response. Hackjob was evidently a victim of Shadowplay; no one mentally sound was so undyingly loyal to Megatron without being brainwashed. Aside from Lugnut. Well, Lugnut wasn't exactly the epitome of sanity...

"Can't say we'll crush 'em with ease, but it'll be a sure victory for us-"

Colonel Smeltdown pushed past the two of them, barking orders at the two to "move out of [his] way", and he walked over to General Clench. Smeltdown was an imposing figure, towering over the two guards. His grey, green and purple frame contrasted with the general aqua-greenish scenery around them.

"When are we going to crush those bastards?!" Smeltdown growled. "I've been sitting my aft on drinking engex while you're sitting and rusting your aft off!"

"We have received reports via spies and Sky-Spies that the garrisons of L' Commande are preparing for our invasion," Clench responded. "I agree with you that we must move quickly, but we must be careful. Too many wrong moves would result in our failure."

"So, what the hell are we gonna do?! Sit here playing Unicron's advocate and-"

"You'll see," Clench said. He then proceeded to stand on a chair. "Everybody! Tonight, we shall commence with the invasion of L' Commande! We have just recently captured New Romanov; cycle by cycle, we are capturing new ground and destroying the organics! Those organics believe Megatron himself is sympathising with the Autobots! We know who's leading them: Supreme General Marvin Vinzenz! I want him assassinated; I want his corpse strung up high and torn to shreds in front of his men! I want all of his soldiers to scream in fear at our mere presence! I want naval landings to be specifically targeted! Do you understand me?! For Gobinsk, we shall send in non-sapient corvettes that are modified for air travel carrying our soldiers. Once we near Gobinsk territory, we shall drop from the skies and open fire on everything that isn't us. We have double agents and terrorists located within their ranks! They shall aid us in their destruction! Move out, my fellow Decepticons!"

"Decepticons forever!" a cacophony of soldiers roared. "Peace through tyranny! Death to all organics! Hail Megatron!"

A few cycles after Chutch's response, Megatron ordered the "film crew" to commence with the creation of his speech, as well as several to be used in his propaganda. Megatron had watched and re-watched the response several times in both English and in multiple Cybertronian languages, ensuring that he deciphered as much information as possible. A small army of sinister-looking Decepticons backed Megatron as the cameras began to roll, and thus Megatron's retort.

"Greetings, organic lifeforms whom reside in Chuching. This is Supreme Emperor Megatron. Arch-Generalissimo Romanus Chutch claims that we have, quote: "put virtually [our] entire Cyber-Warfare Department to work at attempting to break into [their] great colossus of truth, and seldom succeed." We are indeed "an empire spanning across the galaxy," but his claims that we have placed our entire Cyber-Warfare Department to work, trying to hack into their "great colossus of truth," yet failing each and every time. No, we are conquering planets left and right, fighting the Autobots valiantly - and killing them all just as valiantly!

Oh, on that note. He claims that I have not . Many times, I have personally killed the leader of the Autobots, but another rose up. They are merely a plague to be crushed. They were defeated time and time again, but those pests kept rising up back up. You even dare to claim that you worked on the frontlines. Merely visiting military bases and manipulating ; I have physically fought against revolutions, and I have slaughtered many an Autobot leader in my eons. Back in my day, leaders were expected to be strong enough themselves destroy the opposition! Merely testing rifles and visiting bases close to the frontlines won't work with the Decepticons; all of us have personally led and destroyed revolts and Autobots!"

While the Decepticons themselves didn't know if the video was true, but SkySpies had showed Chutch visiting a base close to the frontlines of the war. He indeed seemed to be testing rifles, but there seemed to be no evidence of actually engaging in combat. Megatron sought to use this to his advantage.

"How ironic it is, Chutch, that you claim to despise democracies, that you cherish the ideological stronghold of dictatorship because of your undying fealty towards DEAREST LEADER, but there is certified evidence that suggests that you are willing to side with democracies, and you secretly hold a fondness for democracy. Case and point."

Megatron stepped to the side and pressed an item on his datapad, turning on the monitor, displaying an image of Ultra Convoy and Chutch.

Through facial recognition technology and vocal reconstruction technology, Megatron's technicians edited together clips of Chutch's voice collected from a wide variety of his speeches, as well as constructing a scene of the Arch-Generalissimo being shrouded in a dark room whilst speaking to Ultra Convoy, leader of the Autobot Commonwealth, perhaps in an attempt to ensure that nobody heard him.

"We know that the Decepticons are here," Ultra Convoy inquired. "So, we are interested in deploying troops to fight the Decepticons again."

"I'm certain that my citizens will hate your involvement," Romanus Chutch responded.

"Yes, well... That's to be expected from a nation so heavily steeped in propaganda."

"Look, if you want, I'll transition my nation from a dictatorship to a democracy," Chutch responded. "Hell, I admit that I've always wanted to overthrow DEAREST LEADER."

"That would be a good idea, actually," Ultra Convoy responded. "We don't want to kill any organic lifeforms; we're only after the Decepticons. That's all. No one [I]has
to die today."

"I'm with you. Damn DEAREST LEADER to Hell," Chutch cursed. "Damn him and that bastard to whatever your Hell is. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take down DEAREST LEADER once we're through with Megatron."

The message turned off, and the focus shifted back to Megatron.

"Contrary to what Chutch believes, I only believe organics whom don't follow Tyrannic Enlightenment to a T to be inferior. The likes of our DEAREST LEADER is on an equal level to the divine, you know! He's a glorious leader; no one will ever surpass him in strength, in intelligence, and in political power. Chutch, however, believes otherwise. Contrary to popular belief - the correct belief - Romanus Chutch believes himself to be extremely superior in comparison to DEAREST LEADER, as the previous statement he made. Why else would he choose to align himself with a democratic nation, in direct contravention of Tyrannic Enlightenment doctrine? Is it not treasonous to do so, especially when he airs his advocacy of the demise of DEAREST LEADER so zealously?

Why, I believe you should revolt! The Draconian Empire has been reformed! You too can rise up and overthrow your traitorous leader! All hail DEAREST LEADER!"

The cameras were turned off and Megatron turned around to the barrack's supercomputer, typing out a response to the Neo-Draconian Empire.

TO: Admiral Lawrence Everett, Head of the Neo-Draconian Empire
FROM: Supreme Emperor Megatron of the Cybertronian Empire.
SUBJECT: RE: A Heroic Revolution.
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM.

I have personally reviewed your response to my broadcast which exposed the truth about that treasonous Arch-Generalissimo. You have delivered to me the proposition of a formal alliance between our two nations, unified in the prospect of the destruction of the Arch-Generalissimo and his treasonous regime, which highly defies [u][b]DEAREST LEADER[/b][/u]'s wishes. I shall accept your alliance, Admiral, and I shall soon elect a council of my advisors to serve alongside you. My soldiers shall be placed within your nation in order to aid you in the conquest of Chuching.

Megatron sent the message and turned to Soundshock. "Follow the same procedure as last time, but this time, ensure it spreads through the entirety of Chuching, or at least 90-99% of it. Do not disappoint me."

The Decepticons seemed to have won. Reports had told that there were only 90,000 soldiers who remained on the frontlines. Before, Megatron believed that there were several million soldiers there. To lose so many men to this war certainly must have dented Chuchingian morale, Megatron presumed. The Decepticons were sure as hell persistent, and they were also dead-set on conquering both the Supreme Authority and Chuching; the Decepticons also considered their firepower to be superior. All of this eventually led to their current situation, and the Constructicons were enlisted to hunt down General Priscus and bring him to Megatron for torture and eventual execution.

"Lord Megatron," Scrapper said. "I believe that Aemilius Priscus may be due to leave the Citadel soon. If we act now, we can kill him."

Megatron stood up, cracking his neck. He then proceeded to walk over to the Constructicons, looking at an image of Aemilius Priscus, who had been brought up by Bitstream for references. Megatron then pointed to the picture of Chuching's on the monitor and began to issue .

"Capture General Priscus and bring him to me," Megatron ordered. "I think it's time we reward him for his failure."

"Uh..." Skipyard said. "Y'mean, ah, you wanna kill him?"

Suddenly, Megatron struck Skipyard with his fusion cannon, causing energon to leak out of the wind and splinters of Skipyard's faceplate to break off. "Of course, you complete idiot! Do you think I would be so simple as to let him retreat to his home?!"

Skipyard quickly pulled himself up and retreated to his fellow Constructicons. The goal was now clear: capture Aemilius Priscus and bring him to Megatron, no matter the cost.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents