NATION

PASSWORD

Judgment Day in the Radiant (MT, IC, OPEN, Invite Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Judgment Day in the Radiant (MT, IC, OPEN, Invite Only)

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:46 am

The Radiant Republic Republic against the Odinburgh and its pilgrims established a new life in the New World as new pilgrims in a new land. Supposedly crimes have been committed in the Radiant King's name as soldiers were first seen in the Radiant Republic from their former homeland. Though technically these pilgrims broke away from the Radiant to establish a new colony later known as the Radiant Republic. It is the hour that judgment must be cast to see if they worthy and with honor against the Radiant Republic leader Jesper Odland of (Odinburgh) which was arrested and placed in jail until the hour of judgment in the courtroom. Its independence not yet recognized by The Radiant. Now it's been thrown into a court of law where challenged by their former king and its question of legitimacy of the Radiant Republic pilgrim leader to answer that ever eluding question. Some say it may spur the apocalypse and while others well simply just a moment to cleanse their souls and start anew. What are the charges and crimes committed? Will their be repercussions beyond what is happening inside the courtroom? As the courtroom doors open the people file in to take their seats as the trial begins.

Today is Judgment Day in the Radiant Republic. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. These are their stories.

THIS A RP FOR RADIANT REPUBLIC AND THE RADIANT REGIONAL MEMBERS. THIS RP IS BY INVITE ONLY for any nations outside either region that wish to join. Please tg Odinburgh if you wish to join. Permission was asked beforehand to necessary parties before creation of this RP.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:11 am, edited 8 times in total.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Dux Bradford John finds Odinburgh's government guilty on charges of treason and heresy, as Odinburgh has abandoned Dáxlamic Law and established a shadow government of The Radiant in Radiant Republic.

By edict, the Spiritual Father's Office realizes these actions as illegitimate.

All nations participating in the revolt are now existing in a state of war against New Bradfordsburg and all aligned parties.

The Government of New Bradfordsburg refuses to participate in any judicial trial outside of Dáxlamic Law, which requires the Dáxlamic Council to operate. The Council is now defunct as no quorum is reached.

Therefore, Odinburgh's government is found guilty of heresy via edict of The Spiritual Father. Furthermore, the government of Odinburgh is sentenced to death for the crime of treason and a reward of $1 billion Dáxlamic Marks will be afforded to any party that captures Odinburgh's head of state alive.

Further findings will be established as the Government of New Bradfordsburg processes further charges against the states of Lussia and additional former council members.

New Bradfordsburg further threatens to use nuclear weapons against Odinburgh if the Radiant Republic is not disbanded within one week.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:50 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Dux Bradford John finds Odinburgh's government guilty on charges of treason and heresy, as Odinburgh has abandoned Dáxlamic Law and established a shadow government of The Radiant in Radiant Republic.

By edict, the Spiritual Father's Office realizes these actions as illegitimate.

All nations participating in the revolt are now existing in a state of war against New Bradfordsburg and all aligned parties.

The Government of New Bradfordsburg refuses to participate in any judicial trial outside of Dáxlamic Law, which requires the Dáxlamic Council to operate. The Council is now defunct as no quorum is reached.

Therefore, Odinburgh's government is found guilty of heresy via edict of The Spiritual Father. Furthermore, the government of Odinburgh is sentenced to death for the crime of treason and a reward of $1 billion Dáxlamic Marks will be afforded to any party that captures Odinburgh's head of state alive.

Further findings will be established as the Government of New Bradfordsburg processes further charges against the states of Lussia and additional former council members.

New Bradfordsburg further threatens to use nuclear weapons against Odinburgh if the Radiant Republic is not disbanded within one week.

"These are the charges and demands." as Odinburgh's representative lawyer looks over necessary paperwork submitted. "That be said a non-partial judge is due to arrive soon."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shreminov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 pm

I have arrived. The procedure will be pretty simple: both nations will be able the provide facts to support their claims. I will be rarely interfering, except when I have questions or something gets out of hand. Please, continue.
Commissar of the Entente
Overseer of the Work Program - Novus Lucidium
Shreminov News Network: Many companies are re-opening its doors!

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Oh, we see...so we're going to have to subject ourselves to a treasonous court to get a desired result? We do not need arbitration from a Minister of Justice who was forced out of his position for cheating....Odinburgh, avoid conflict and admit what you have done....The Radiant needs this to end peacefully with a restoration of our prideful region.

The Founder's Office

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Oh, we see...so we're going to have to subject ourselves to a treasonous court to get a desired result? We do not need arbitration from a Minister of Justice who was forced out of his position for cheating....Odinburgh, avoid conflict and admit what you have done....The Radiant needs this to end peacefully with a restoration of our prideful region.

The Odinburgh representative speaks:

Allow the Minister of Justice to continue to preside unless you wish to file a motion with judge with another representative. There was nothing treasonous committed at all. The claims of shadow government are false. Radiant Republic was founded on true principles of guidance of freedom and independence know that what you did led us on false path of Daxlam. It is real reason the Radiant Republic exists. In the Radiant Republic we have freedom of religion. If you are the god of Daxlam show us your scriptures and proof. As I see it you are false prophet.

Since you and some of your men arrested Radiant Republic leader Jesper Odland I expect his release immediately and perhaps restoration may be possible. Radiant Republic region's sovereignty must be recognized. I am not sure why you would think I am tyrant. The leaders of nations that followed me was by choice, not by force. As to this shadow government you speak of it does not exist. Your demands to band new founded region will not happen.

As for me admitting to anything it will not happen. I am clearly innocent which I followed my own heart for what was right. There are many others that wanted their freedom. I gave it to them to give them a chance to prosper and free from false prophets like you. If you are truly Daxlamic you above would know what real freedom is, what having independence means and not have false people that dress them up parading in costume pretending to be a god to promise many things which too much of bargain. What you promised was not real at all. From what I know what you is not that Daxlamic. It should be truth, wisdom, integrity and honesty. Instead you have closed your mind and established yourself as a dictator. The real question is are you one seeking power or am I simply escaping your wrath because I rather not want to be a slave under your domain and many other nations did not want that either for their nation's future. That's why leaders escaped to new land to plant the flag so they can free of your ways.

If I am wrong please explain I will listen but the Radiant Republic is proud that we now exist.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 pm

To Odinburgh: Oh, and how rich it is to see you this way.

Bah, so? There are no followers in The Radiant today, but remember who built our region to over 80 nations. It was me, and my treasure...not you.

I can do it again in a snap...do not worry about that. I founded one of the largest regions in this game over 10 years ago in Sparrow, and I am fully capable of surviving without traitors like your people.

You never so much as lifted a finger in recruiting, just usurped power after your Dux was shot by an assassin and placed into a coma.

We suppose your nation is proud of using a medical emergency to seize power. That is to be expected from your nation, seeing that your people are a treasonous nation that commits heresy.

I provide no scriptures because I never claimed to be a God. There is only one almighty, and I do not speak of what I do not know. I know that I am the ALL FATHER of this faith that we call Dáxlam, because I spoke the ways to wisdom.

There is no false prophecy in that, since I brought the nations that now coalesce against me together. And to see you establish another region, with the name of The Radiant used as a tool to recruit, is against the spirit of this game and our principles.

Perhaps we should just hang your head of state, but we also believe in forgiveness and your leader is repenting his ways tonight in our custody.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Founder's Office

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:54 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:To Odinburgh: Oh, and how rich it is to see you this way.

Bah, so? There are no followers in The Radiant today, but remember who built our region to over 80 nations. It was me, and my treasure...not you.

I can do it again in a snap...do not worry about that. I founded one of the largest regions in this game over 10 years ago in Sparrow, and I am fully capable of surviving without traitors like your people.

You never so much as lifted a finger in recruiting, just usurped power after your Dux was shot by an assassin and placed into a coma.

We suppose your nation is proud of using a medical emergency to seize power. That is to be expected from your nation, seeing that your people are a treasonous nation that commits heresy.

I provide no scriptures because I never claimed to be a God. There is only one almighty, and I do not speak of what I do not know. I know that I am the ALL FATHER of this faith that we call Dáxlam, because I spoke the ways to wisdom.

There is no false prophecy in that, since I brought the nations that now coalesce against me together. And to see you establish another region, with the name of The Radiant used as a tool to recruit, is against the spirit of this game and our principles.

Perhaps we should just hang your head of state, but we also believe in forgiveness and your leader is repenting his ways tonight in our custody.

Radiant Republic and The Radiant are two different regions in name distinction only. I see us in two alternate universes. That's certainly not against the spirit of the game but only in belief of your own principles I recognize clear as a day. Unless otherwise a mod says so I will withdraw from the Radiant Republic region but this is a RP and hope to stay on track to what this thread is for.

*Odinburgh representatives bows courteously in respect*
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shreminov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 am

You guys can still debate. The trial ain't over yet :P
Last edited by Shreminov on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commissar of the Entente

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Shreminov wrote:You guys can still debate. The trial ain't over yet :P

I know. I am waiting for a counter reply. I wonder how long I will wait. This seems to be quite the norm of my opponent but I will be patient.

Shreminov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:57 am

New Bradfordsburg, you have one day to reply. If not, I will consider the trial over.
Commissar of the Entente

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:05 pm

One day has passed so I will begin the closing arguments.

I am not a dictator nor tyrant. No evidence has been brought forth proving I am such. It stands to reason that a region that enjoys freedom and free to rule as they wish is not ruled by a tyrant. As to one that hands down edicts and expects the rest of the nations to snap in line mostly a dictator but more likely a fascist. The Radiant Republic shall go in peace while opponent shall go his own separate way. So the charges of treason and heresy certainly do not hold up in this court because there is no evidence to support the charges filed in this court. I respect my opponent's medical emergency but time has passed and the nations in the Radiant weren't willing wait for your return. Below I highlighted in the quote a sentence from a recent statement from opponent's testimony. It further proves he is a demi-God. Nations followed me by choice, not force to move on to another region. The advice is what my opponent should do. I rest my case your honor.

New Bradfordsburg wrote:To Odinburgh: Oh, and how rich it is to see you this way.

Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shreminov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Therefore, Odinburgh has been found NOT guilty of heresy and treason. This trial is officially over.
Commissar of the Entente

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Sham trial conducted by traitors.

The Founder's Office

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Sham trial conducted by traitors.

And this trial has long been over!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents