NATION

PASSWORD

[KerbinContinued Only] Kerbin In Jeopardy [continued]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corgelia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Corgelia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Greater Corgelian News Service

Economy: Nationalization?

The President announced today that several major industrial sectors have been nationalized. These industries include car manufacturing, food processing, auto tools, and several others. Shifts have already occurred in the budget, and several unnecessary programs have been cut. In other news, the economic rise continues, and the population continues to expand.

Military: Major increase in budget

With the increase in government revenue from the nationalization, a new budget has been put in place. The military budget has increased 5 billion, up to 40 billion, but the real increase is in the details. The National Redoubt has been moved to be it's own category with a budget of 7 billion (2 billion more than it had when it was part of the military budget). This means the military budget has really been increased by 10 billion (or 12 if you count the NR budget increase).

RELAY TO TOL NATIONS
Military Round Table meeting, 10/16/17
Attendees:Scott Kerman, Minister Of Military Production, Terence Kerman, National Redoubt Supervisor, Clara Kerman, Air Force Supervisor, Albert Kerman, Army Supervisor, and Eli Kerman, The President.

Eli: What do you people think of the new budget?

Terence: It's great! The NR shouldn't be placed under the same bureaucracy as the rest of the military, and the extra funding will speed things up so much we may finish goal 1 by the 21st, rather than the 30th!

Eli: That's wonderful, what about you Albert?

Albert: I think the new military funding should go towards the army, rather than the navy. We can't make ships materialize instantly because we give the navy more money.

Eli:Good point, but I think Scott's department should get the money to move it towards operation NPM. How is that going, by the way?

Scott: It's still pretty slow. This stuff is difficult, and finding workers willing to keep quiet about what they're building is equally difficult. However, labor will be easier to find once we move from the more... Specialized production.

Eli: That's okay, but the new funding should make construction a bit faster. Clara, you're last. How do you feel about having the AA under your control now, and losing the transports to the army?

Clara: It's okay, trying to coordinate between two different departments was difficult, and being able to put the AA where we need it is going to help. The missile program is going slow, as the simulations aren't perfectly accurate. We'd like some actual tests, but why aren't you allowing them, Mr. President?

Eli: Remember what happened in Kolonia? They'd fire immediately if a ToL member did that.

Clara:That makes sense. Anyways, we'd like more afterburning engines, Scott, as we need to retrofit all our Hurricane A's to Hurricane B's.

Scott: Those things are hard to build, but we'll try diverting production.

Eli: Good meeting, everyone. let's hope we don't need another one until the next one is scheduled.
If you're wondering, yes, Doxia and the SUNC are not the same. Try your best not to get confused.

New Anderia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Anderia » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:35 pm

-- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ANDERIA --

We are dismayed at the choices of the Kheyausian government and their commitment to totalitarianism. The Anderian nation has seen the face of totalitarianism before, in Tsar, in Moshnyost, in the General Secretary and Chairman of the CPSFRA. To the people of Kheyaus: Your liberation may well be upon you. Our military is entering early mobilization and will proceed to a general mobilization within the next week.
We hoped it would not come to this, and hope that peace might still be maintained and are sending Sergei Kerman as an envoy to Kheyaus to seek a diplomatic solution, but totalitarianism is the enemy of the Proletariat, and it is an enemy that will be stamped out! We have no quarrel with the AUD, but we have every quarrel with the fox you have allowed into the chicken coop. Do not be friends of the fox, for you are in the presence of your own enemy.

Classified - Do Not Open Without Sufficient Clearance
We have recieved requests from rebels in Incellatio for weapons, planes, vehicles, and other forms of support. We have decided, with the Military Kommissar and Premier's approval, to begin Operation Kyirivich to give them aid. We have counted all of these forces as part of the Early Mobilization so none should be the wiser for some time if they ever do uncover the truth.

Valentina Kerman, Premier of the Federal Republic of Anderia
Last edited by New Anderia on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Factbook
(Revision α0.4.2)

Anderia is a parody of my political views.
I don't use NS stats, though I try to keep them broadly reflective of my canon.

Island Paradis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Island Paradis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm

NATION ISLAND PARADISIAN NEWS REPORT

Banning the Travel Ban
The Senate has been considering to stop the travel ban on Heruland, Ostereich, Cadenza and Corgelia as Paradis lightens up about these nations. It's also to contribute to the Mlorbian Railway system bringing tourist to Paradis through train and air. The decision will be dealt with tomorrow.

The Paradis Conference
A wonderful surprise as diplomats from many other countries will address the Utronian missile crisis in Paradis. Paradisian diplomats will not be there at the conference but people from Cadenza, Kolonia, Nacija Slavia and Utron to name a few. Paradis was chosen for the meeting for being quite peaceful and being near to the nations involved. Many will say it will escalate the crisis into a war or is meaningless. We have interviewed Vice-Minister Ace Kerman and he has said: "We are graced to have these nations to stop fighting and fly here to talk and we... pardon me, I have to go". The representatives will arrive at the 15th.

That will return to your local news after this break...
Last edited by Island Paradis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Incellatio
Civil Servant

Founded: May 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Incellatio » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm

As of 10/17/17, the recent council scandals as only deepen much more as more and more member begin to share information on the issue. Reforms are underway to prevent the situation from getting out of H... we are... hold on. We are getting reports of a major explosion downtown... We have just received confirmations of a major terrorist attack in downtown Mirnika, reports of a major explosion has been confirmed. The source of the explosion is unknown at this time, but one skyscraper and multiple apartment complexes have been completely destroyed, reports claim that a explosion on the ground caused the skyscraper to collapse onto the apartment complexes. It is unknown at this time as to what organization planted the bombs. New reports also just came in about gunfire reported in multiple locations, the perpetrators are to believed to be terrorists. Currently the death toll is estimated to be around 250+ deaths with much more estimated injuries...
Subject: [REDACTED]
9/26/17
I have been able to get in touch with some ToL nations, they are willing to fund our uprising. We have made a deadline for 10/17/17 for our first move on Incellatio, however we need to "lose" some Kerthenian tech for the ToL... I do however have some plans to "lose" these fighters from the carrier,
We'll just have to station them at [REDACTED]. We need a plan soon for the first move, so please get here ASAP, as we only have 2 weeks left before the deadline! We may also have a potential threat on the rise, apparently the commies want to join in this revolution and they wish to eradicate fascism from Incellatio, however they don't pose too much of a threat as we don't have any confirmation on how strong these commies are. Lastly, we need to do something about those Kerthenian bases in Incellatio, however just like the first move plan, I'll have to discuss this in person.
Signing off Eagle-9.

Subject: [REDACTED]
10/9/17
It would seem that our fascist friends has begun to notice our presence in Incellatio, from what our Intel suggests, they won't be an issue for now as our sources claim that the fascists seem to think that we are too weak to be an issue. That is true for now... I also heard that the fascists are trying to swipe up some Kerthenian aircraft, thanks to one our members being part of the Incellatio CDU division, we know where to look for these planes and in return, We'll shoot down the fighters to prevent the fascists getting their grubby hands on this tech. We also need to discuss a "solution" for a certain Incellatio leader... In person as usual.
Signing off, Delta-2

Cadenza
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

It is time

Postby Cadenza » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:53 am

The Defender crept up on its target. Ever since the tensions arose, it had been stalking, waiting, watching. Manned by 3 mixed Kolonian and Utronian men, it was a fearsome foe in a small package. Carrying four hellfire missiles and being virtually invisible in the thick forests of the border, it became a formidable foe to any unsuspecting party. Its target was a Herulic Crown-23 Flapjack, stationed at a makeshift runway in Ostreich near the border. As the airfield came into view, the truck came to a stop and two men got out of the truck and climbed up into the bed, one swiveling the hellfire turret towards and one starting up the laser. It was time.

Rhertith was surprised to see his information officer walk into his office a second day in a row. She looked nervous, carrying a single piece of paper.
"The hell?" He said, "Why are you here again so soon?"
"It is time," She said, "Read this."
He took the paper and gave her a look of scorn, then began reading.
Incident Report: Attack on Makeshift Runway
No one saw the truck coming. We had all just finished eating our rations, and were chatting about when this dang war was going to start already. This runway had just recently been built, and was already fully operational, holding mixed aircraft from all over ToL. We didn't think that a Crown 23 would be a target of interest, but i guess they were in a rush. Anyways, the truck had crept up on us unknowingly, for the area was heavily wooded, and chatter was high, so we weren't really paying attention to our surroundings. Soon we heard a strange noise, but dismissed it as wind. A few seconds later, a massive explosion was heard in the direction of the Crown 23, and screams from the people working nearby. Within 10 seconds everyone was armed and ready, while search crews went out in search of who did this horrible act. Moments later, they found a Kolonian truck driving away, and we quickly followed in pursuit. The truck never made it back.

"Holy hell," He said, "Get out of my sight"
"Yes sir," She responded, and then left the room.
Comms Established
Ca <<Did you hear of the attack?>>
Os <<Yes, we are ready. It is time>>
Co <<Are you sure though? We may be rushing into this.>>
He <<No we are not. Every day Utron becomes more and more fortified. This justified our reason to invade. We have been taking missiles in the face for too long.>>
Ca <<Noted. Shall we begin Operation Backbreaker?>>
He <<Yes.>>
Co <<Yes.>>
Os <<Affirmative.>>

Rhertith closes the commtab and contacts his dispatcher
"It is time. Enact Operation Backbreaker. All submarines fire payload and RTB. Get the AWACS in the air, bombers circling, ready to strike. I want a Pioneer Two in every square mile of sky. Prepare to launch precision strikes with the three's and four's. Run air superiority. It. Is. Time."
"Affirmative, sir. Will pass on"

It was Keriter Kerman's first day as a news reporter. She was a very nervous.
"This Utronian Missile Crisis has many on scared feet. People in the suburbs have been fortifying their homes, even though many official press releases have told them not to, and they have nothing to fear. Another press repor- hold on"
She pauses and looks down, holding her hand to her earpiece. Many expressions cross her face as she listens
"We have rep-ports that the uhh.. ToL military is making an advance?"
She speaks hesitantly, and seems concerned
"Another missile strike was confirmed on an Ostreich airbase, one aircraft and 3 people dead. Authorities inform us saying to tell you to stay calm, you are not in danger. The incident was swiftly taken care of."
She pauses again, thinking for a moment.
"I can't believe we're actually going to war."
Last edited by Cadenza on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

The United Kolonia Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Kolonia Republic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 pm

AUD Utronian Command, Central Utron

T-0 minutes

General Martxsat stood over the Kerbals working away at their computers. Some tracked AUD aircraft overhead, others watched carefully for news on the mobilizations at the border, whilst some sat trying to calculate patterns and probabilities for the Utronian Military. He watched closely at the people at the far right end of the room, slowly becoming more and more concentrated on something that was unfolding.

As quickly as the situation arose, it got worse. A Kerbal exclaimed "Sir! Sir! We have a weapons launch at the Ostriech border!" The general raced over along with many others. A map of the Utron-Ostreich border appeared on screen, showing rolling hills dividing the two nations. An Ostriech dirt airfield showed a small red flashing point, symbolizing an explosion.

The General's heart sank. "Bring up the damn cameras from any forces in the area! Exact time of weapons detection!" Someone pulled up files, and soon they found the file from a camera onboard a Ural 4x4. It showed an ATGM launch off from the Kolonian Truck, fly in towards the airfield, and only 15 seconds later destroy what could only be seen as a fighter on the runway.

Screens started flashing across the room. The airbase had fired back at the Ural, blowing it to a million pieces across the fields. It took 5 minutes for the next alerts to flash.

"Sir! Movement at the Ostreich and Cadenzian borders!"

"Sir!" The general stood frozen.

"We are under attack!"

Kolonian TOW site, 6 kilometers from the Ostriech border

T+11 minutes

Jadgreb locked the missile. Watching the hill closely, he zoomed in and armed the rocket. He waited for the first invaders to poke over the hill. Slowly, troops climbed over. Jeeps and trucks went over with them, and soon after the first tank appeared. He tracked the tank, watching the crew and thinking of the driver's next move. It was quickly confirmed to be a Lynx, the MBT of Ostriech. It didn't take a second confirmation.

From the dense bushes, the TOW fired forward. Jadgreb held the stick tight, slowly adjusting and aligning the missile, two wires whipping out behind it. A touch to the left, a touch up to account for inclination, and then detention. Molten metal forced its way through the tank's armor, into the turret's side armor and through the ammunition. The detention happened instantaneously, a pillar of fire 15 meters tall blasting through the tank's turret hatch.

An IFV was turning its turret to fire upon the site when it too took a ATGM from another launcher. The vehicle was blown out into the air. Soldiers opened fire on the ATGM crews, but they quickly raced away on jeeps into the dense forest, leaving the first casualties of the Utronian war behind them.

Moments later, they heard two Kolonian Su-25s race overhead, unloading 128 rockets into the hill and the men on it. Jadgreb cheered. He pulled out the photo of his girlfriend, home in Kolonia, and said in a hushed voice "For you."

Even as the Su-25s went down in flames 400 meters from him, two Kolonian pilots killed in a second, it never went through his head that he might not see her again.

30 kilometers off Utron, Open Ocean

T+25 minutes

The grey shape rose slowly out of the deep waters. Hatches opened into the fresh sea air, Cadenzanians looking down at the submarine below. A quick glance was all it took for them to ensure everything was clear. A shout down to the crew inside, and the hatch shut again.

6 tubes sprung open. Inside, missiles ignited, launching upwards into the breeze and the cool ocean air. Tilting towards Utron, they corrected to targets, warheads armed and prepared to destroy targets across the country.

With the confirmation that the 4 other subs and 7 Ostreich M7s had launched, the crew sealed themselves in and dived to the murky depths again.

AUD Utronian Command, Central Utron

T+27 minutes

Hearts pounded. Kerbals yelled into radios, launching fighters and attackers, mobilizing forces and activating silos. General Martxsat screamed across the room, trying to get numbers and an idea on what was unfolding.

37 missiles, launched from the open ocean and from the Ostriech border were racing up towards forces in Utron. The general couldn't believe his eyes.

He almost screamed. "T1s! T2s! Fire, Fire! Launch Iskanders! Engage Iskander-Ns!" Silence came across the room. "Now!"

People picked up telephone lines to missile sites and airfields, and to the Iskanders at the Northern Cliffs.

"Sir," One of the communicators spoke, "I need the codes, Sir."

Martxsat looked at the projections on the largest concentrations of troops. Over 200,000 men. He took a breath. "Code: 3LDA702, Operation Word: Republic, Action Word: Trinity. Bring them hell."

Across Utron, missiles lept to the skies, turning East towards Cadenza and Ostreich. Iskanders in the north selected their targets and fired, throwing 27 missiles at the enemy. With confirmations that SLBMs were heading towards the command center, the general was whisked away to the mountains to command his forces from the depths of Utron.

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Heruland News Report

The Leader announced this evening that a war has been declared upon Utron by the ToL. He had this to say on the topic:
"My fellow countrymen, my fellow Herulic worker. Ever since we embarked on this endeavourer of ours, I knew there would be times ahead of us that would be tough. I knew that there would be times where we would fall into a state of fear and angst from a looming crisis. But I always have had faith in my people. I have always had faith, that in the hardest of times, we would stand shoulder to shoulder and unite as one nation struggling for justice in a world void of it. Today may for some of you be one of those times. I ask of you to believe in our men fighting for his country. Tomorrow when you read your newspaper, you will understand that this is not one of those times. This is a time where heroes will be able prove themselves and rise through the ranks to lead our nation. It is a time of victory, my fellow countrymen. I know many soldiers will sacrifice themselves for our people and should it happen that any of your friends or family are to fall, I'm sorry. But one comfort that I can give, is that they fell for the honor of our country."

5th Armored Division

TOP SECRET |Operation Backbreaker Engagement Report
Task Force Seaswine arrived at the preparation point at 11:02 pm to redeployed into a landing formation. There were no delays in the redeployment phase. Landing commenced short after at 11:26pm. Enemy forces were well aware of the fleet, we have had consistent radar contacts from military aircrafts for several days, but it does not appear they knew of our intention to deploy the 5th Armored Division onto the beaches as we did not face any resistance up until we had made landfall. Since we do not have aerial cover at this time, it was easy for an enemy strikepackages to get in close. Although we did shoot down multiple airplanes from the air-to-air capability of the fleet, we were hit by ironbombs, likely guided ones, and took some losses. The division is currently en route to a nearby airbase to occupy it and allow for supplies to be airlifted in. The landingcrafts are returning to Cadenza to pick up 4th Armored and supplies for 3th Armored.

Iyadufia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iyadufia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 pm

IYADUFIA JOINS MLORBS WAR, PLEDGES TO SUPPORT ALLY AND SEND EVEN MORE REINFORCEMENTS

In an almost unanimous vote today, the Republic of Iyadufia is now officially at war with every nation at war with Utron and the AUD. Iyadufia was lucky that it was able to miss the war between Greg and the AUD, but it pledges that it will refuse to miss any other war the AUD gets itself. Since yesterday, 50 of the new ADN-1s and 15,000 men have landed in Utron, and are now planning a defense along with the AUD. Also decided by the senate by a vast majority that 100 more ADN-1s and 100,000 more men will be sent if Utron does not quickly fall. The army size will also be expanded from the current 500,000 to 750,000. Light conscription along with volunteer programs have started. We hope the SU intervenes soon, and this war is fast and not as deadly. God bless us all.

Klathu
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Klathu » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Utronian City, 40 kilometers from the Cadenzanian Border

T+36 minutes

Captain Arnaldo looked up as a KRA 3 zipped overhead, making the air explode with the sound of a sonic boom. He watched as it grew smaller and smaller, vanishing near the horizon. He could have never thought he'd be here. The idea that just last week he'd been at the beach, back home in Klathu, drinking cocktails under the warm sun and the lovely sea lapping along.

He snapped back to attention, his train of thought broken as a soldier came running towards him. "Sir!" The soldier yelled, gasping for air, "Sir!"

"Corporal Pike, there is no need to shout. I'm right here."

Pike coughed as he tried to speak again. "Sorry sir! I'm here to inform you that there is an evacuation window confirmed. We have 5 hours to get everyone we can out of this city and start moving them to the coast! The KGS Courageous will handle this town."

The captain's eyes widened as he realized the situation. "God damn! You better get a move on Corporal! Get these people out of here!"

As the corporal ran off shouting orders to troops and civilians alike, the captain could only think about life back home. The corporal, so young, brought to fight for his home and for the free people of another nation. He should be home, back in Klathu, living his life and making his dreams come true. Instead, he's here with 100,000 other Klathuians. Probably going to die. What a disaster.

He looked back at his orders, coming straight from AUD Utronian Command, straight and clear like always. 'Evacuate all citizens within 50 kilometers of the border. Anyone who wishes to fight for Utron shall be properly equipped. Be caring and ensure that we save as many as possible. Command Out.'

Another man came running from where Pike had gone. Sargent Smith, a friend of the Captain, came with papers in his hands. He saluted, and Arnaldo saluted back.

"Sir, Deployment numbers, Sir!" He handed over the sheets and ran back into the frenzy of people.

Klathu now had 100,000 men, 150 fighters, 50 light bombers, 100 tanks, and the two prized Golden Rockets sitting in Utron, waiting for battle.

He sighed and folded up the documents. Grabbing his rifle, he marched to get back to work.
Last edited by Klathu on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Edusan Status about Mlorbs war

Postby Edusa » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:44 pm

This is an official announcement from the Edusan Prime Minister Moriarty Kerman:

"To all nations engaged in the Mlorba war: Edusa is and will remain a neutral country, any attack or violation of our territory and airspace by military forces will lead to retaliation and to the military engagement of Edusa against the responsible country or countries.
However, war refugees are welcome and will be housed and if needed and healed as long as they don't threaten our safety and don't violate our neutrality. Aid convoys and groups are tolerated under the same conditions as refugees. If these are not respected, the responsible Kerbal or group will be kicked out of Edusa. "

This was an official announcement from the Edusan Prime Minister Moriarty Kerman.
Last edited by Edusa on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

Corgelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Corgelia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Corgelian Government Announcement

We had not wished it came to this. The border defense troops in Ostreich were ruthlessly attacked by Kolonian forces. Corgelia will stand by it's allies no matter what. The Corgelian Airforce has been scrambled, and mobilization is underway. Please report to your nearest public building for ration books. National Redoubt Readiness level has been moved to 1. Corgelian People, we will defeat the warmongering menaces and bring glory to Corgelia and it's allies!

For Task Force Aqua only:
The time for our cooperation in Operation Backbreaker is drawing nearer. Paratroopers, be ready to embark and launch as soon as landing zones are clear and air superiority is reached. Each battalion will receive 5 armored cars modified to paradrop. These will help fend off light vehicles and infantry until reinforcements arrive. Marines, landing will likely be 3 hours after the confirmation. Bombers will have been pummeling the landing sites for at least 3 hours before confirmation, and will stop 10 minutes before landing.
If you're wondering, yes, Doxia and the SUNC are not the same. Try your best not to get confused.

Gregicstan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregicstan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

The President of the Syndicate of Gregicstan steps out of his limo to the stage in the cool fall air. His phone rings. Concerned he looks down at it and answers.
“Hello? Who is this?” He asked.
“You should get some sleep President,” the other voice mocked.
“Wha-“

There was a single flash of light a single dreadful sound. After all the president did for this country there he lay in his own blood. As the people screamed a new person got back up onstage. People of Gregicstan he said, “You do not know me. As much as you don’t know how indecisive this president has been to our country. Instead of taking the cowards way out, he should have never joined TOL or started that horrible war. We had a shot with the AUD that would have made us more powerful than we ever were or are. For it is not our government that was bad it was our political and military actions. So many of the men I commanded ran into their tombs just for two small islands that have more restrictions than R-rated movies.
In conclusion, we will send our applicant to the AUD and put our troops defensively agents TOL until further notice from our new alliance. We will not step down from anything anymore. We will stay with the AUD through thick and thin. This will be the last alliance transfer and the last rebellion.” With that High General Mele Kerman steps off the stage and over his former friend's corpse.

Admaral McFloaters,
Prepare the first armada coming out of Fort Atlantis to head directly to Mlorbia. DO NOT return home. The second armada will be soon to follow with the GMS Fortitude. Your air wings are going to be managed by the airforce. Allow all AUD planes to refuel. More instructions once you arrive.

Airforce Command,
Keep fighters over the water from the aircraft carriers. Your main goal is the destruction of TOL's navy. Also, protect transports of our army keep them in the air to get boots on the ground. More instructions to follow.

General Jodo,
Keep the island safe I will command the main theatre for the war with TOL. Our main command is going over to Kolonia. Our bombers are being refitted to carry sparks along with other transports. Don't let me down.
Last edited by Gregicstan on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Approved by Melee Kerman, the president of the Syndicate of Gregicstan.
Wki of Gregicstan|Sell and repair damaged planes here!|Want an embassy?

Ostreich1
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ostreich1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Citizens of the Ostriech, rise up! For the past weeks, the AUD has become more and more aggressive. With missile tests and a missile strike on Cadenza, our old allies have become the greater evil in this world. Today, the warmongering scum of the AUD will fall. Utron will be liberated from these aggressive imperialists and from the dark global reaches of Kolonia.
Our great industry will now be nationalized, and we will be placing our resources into the war effort and the defense of our beliefs and freedoms. We are going to be installing a draft, and we call on all citizens who can fight to take up arms to defend Ostreich and our friends in the TOL. Together, we can crush Utron's oppressors and liberate our fellow Mlorbans under imperialist rule.
We shame Gregicstan for their sudden turn against the alliance who helped them. We do not support this new leader and the things that his controlled population will follow him for. Revolt, people of Gregicstan, and become our true allies once more.
Praise our great nation, and praise the people of Ostreich!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Kolonia Republic » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 am

An Alliance for Unity and Defense Message

It is on this day that we welcome the nations of Ugetstan and Gregicstan into the AUD, and we are happy to announce that changes in these two countries to make them better places for all citizens are occurring.
However, war has come to the AUD. Due to a small accident by AUD forces, the TOL nations responded unacceptably with the full invasion of the AUD member Utron. This was accompanied with ballistic missiles launching from submarines and launch sites heading to military and civil targets in Utron. In response, the AUD has declared war on all TOL nations and engaged with our own ballistic missile assets in Utron.
The AUD is ready to fight and defend Utron, and as long as the last soldier fights for a free Utron, we will not fall.

For our nations, united, strong, together.

Corgelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Corgelia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:21 pm

New Corgelian Press

This is Jeremy Kerman, former head anchor of the Corgelian News Service and Free Corgelian Press. After my exile from the country, I have finally returned now that conditions have improved. So, you may be wondering how this happened. The short ToL invasion of Utron would be it’s downfall. For months, many ToL nations’ food stores had been running low. A fateful bombing run over Ostreich by brave Klathulian pilots hit the main food processing plant for the ToL. This would be the final hit to break the chain. Suddenly, the nations of the ToL other than Corgelia were hit with a food shortage. Their countries, blissfully ignorant of the approaching food shortage, were completely unprepared. Corgelia, in it’s wisdom, had thought of this possibility and had started rationing at the start of the war, and was unnaffected. The nations of Ostreich, Heruland, and Cadenza have fallen into anarchy, while Corgelia stands alone. The President, Eli Kerman, announced that the constitution was to be reinstated, and elections to be held (The AUD wouldn’t accept his regime to stay in power). White peace has been negotiated with the AUD, but Corgelia will continue to lead. The TOL, now the treaty of Lancia, shall continue, now with a different purpose. Here is a government statement about the Treaty of Lancia.

Corgelian Government Announcement

After a disastrous war and the reinstatement of the constitution, Corgelia shall continue to stand strong out of the ashes of the fascist regimes that spread across the continent. We have announced the Treaty of Lancia, a defensive and research pact that will be available to any nation on Kerbin, however some may be judged more harshly than others. We wish to cooperate with the AUD, and wish to cast the hostilities of old with new friendships. Elections will hopefully begin soon.
Last edited by Corgelia on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kheyaus
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kheyaus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

1522PM
Christos Manos anxiously checked his watch again. He looked up into the dark, cloudy sky, not really expecting to see anything, but hoping to catch a glimpse of the Anderian VIP jet arriving in Kheyausian airspace in three minutes. So far everything had gone exactly as planned. The Worker's Suite at Grand Hotel Antolika was ready, Victory Gin and all, and the sleek black limo was absolutely spotless. Everything had to be perfect for this high-stakes meeting, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. He looked around again, saw nothing, and went back to reading his pre-written welcome speech. Courtesy of the Thought Police themselves, he thought sarcastically.
"Sir, they're beginning landing procedures, you should get ready for the cameras," interrupted one of the many aids.
1540PM
The exit from the jet had been nothing spectacular. Impersonal pleasantries were exchanged between Sergei Kerman and Christos Manos as rain started to fall from the dark grey skies above. Manos gave a quick speech, some pictures were taken, and the diplomats were promptly escorted to the caravan by imposing secret service agents. The limo was closely tailed by armored vehicles and two identical cars filled with Anderian aids and security. They traversed the city of Verolina, taking an allegedly unpredictable route to get to the hotel as soon as possible. Renaissance row homes for upper party members lined the streets, contrasted by monolithic concrete apartment buildings dotted with socialist murals and massive video screens playing "news" on a loop. The rest of the ride was completed in silence, save for a few minutes of awkward small talk commentating on trivial matters such as the weather and the current state of Mlorbik politics.
1600PM
"Welp, here we are," noted the limo driver.
The pulled up to the luxurious entrance to the Grand Hotel Antolika. Art Nouveau pillars decorated the doorways, and massive windows allowed the little light that could shine through the storm to illuminate the lobby. Fellow upper party members and tourists were engaged in polite, peaceful conversation, and the tranquil sound of flowing water echoed off the intricate marble flooring from a large fountain in the middle of the .
"You're room is on the top floor. I think you'll like it very much," said Manos.
"Thanks again for the generosity. I sincerely hope we can avoid another messy war," responded Kerman.
"Ha. Don't we all. Anyway, make sure to be at the meeting room by 6:30 for the talks. See you soon," remarked Manos.
Manos shook his hand and walked out the door. He was uneasy. Something wasn't right. He knew it. He just couldn't place his finger on what it was.
1837PM
Not one to be late, Manos entered the meeting room at 6:25. Around ten diplomats and aids sat in rigid wooden chairs surrounding a rich mahogany table. Opulent paintings and gold leaf decorated the room, and a marble fireplace stood in between the two entrances. Papers were organized into neat piles, and empty water glasses were placed in front of each seat. He sat near the exit. A few minutes later, Kerman entered the room and sat opposite of Manos. Kerman smiled to himself, probably giddy at the prospect of a lasting peace between the two nations. A waiter entered the room with a large pitcher of water. Suddenly, Manos recognized the waiter as the same kerbal as the limo driver. He was not supposed to be here. At that moment, he knew something was wrong. He was only able to let out a quick yelp as a flash of light sent him flying off his feet into the wall.

The last thing Manos remembered before waking up two floors below the meeting room was the waiter pressing a button seconds before the wall exploded in a ball of fire and shrapnel. He groaned as he turned his head and saw Sergei lying in a pool of his own blood next to him. More thick red liquid was splattered across the room, and several other kerbals, wearing both Anderian and Kheyausian uniforms, lie dead on the ground. Shattered glass was strewn around the room they had fallen into, and splintered marble littered the scorched hardwood floors. Snowlike ash fluttered down from above, and the small fires burned all around him. After the initial shock, a wave of pain hit him. He looked down and saw a massive chunk of metal impaled near his stomach. He heard sirens in the distance as the world slowly faded away around him.

DECODED//20.10.15//7:38PM//<<LEVEL_FIVE_CLASSIFIED>>
>FROM:KHEYAUS_MOPS
>TO:KHEYAUS_MOD
>RE:URGENT_CODE_BLACK
ALL UNITS PLEASE RESPOND: WE HAVE CONFIRMED DETONATION OF EXPLOSIVE DEVICE ON 221 VEROLINA SQUARE. MEDICS REQUESTED; UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF CIVILIAN CASUALTIES. SIX (6) ANDERIAN DIPLOMATS DEAD, ENVOY KERMAN IN ICU. DEPUTY MINISTER MANOS UNDERGOING SURGERY, CRITICAL CONDITION. THREE (3) KHEYAUSIAN PERSONNEL DEAD. BOMBER UNKOWN, BORDERS TOTALLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS.

Kerthenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerthenia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Serthenian Union Announcement

We at the Serthenian Union are deeply saddened by the situation in Incellatio, and we will fulfill our promise to the people of Incellatio- we will defend your democracy.

We will not stand idly by as terror overtakes one of our closest and dearest allies and friends. The Serthenian Union will act. We are organizing peacekeeping activities,
and we intend to deploy to aid our Incellatian brethren fairly shortly. You do not stand alone in the fight against terror and the defense of liberty.
You know, when we made our motto "Liberty or Death", I didn't think they'd make us take it all that literally.

Ugetstan
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ugetstan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 am

UGETSTANIAN GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the recent conclusion to the war between the AUD and the lack off need to be in the AUD as of now, we are proposing the Pact of Xackylvani Nations.
For the nations who follow and are apart of the culture of the eastern region of the Xackylvania and it's neighbors how follow and respect the culture of the region.
In other news Premier of the State Council Quing Zhiow has resigned because he was diagnosed with heart cancer. He stated that he "Would like elections for the new Premier of the State Council" to begin.
With him saying this, the government of Ugetstan will be holding elections for the new Premier of the State Council.
Last edited by Ugetstan on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is only one person who is master in this Empire and I am not going to tolerate any other. - Kaiser Wilhelm II

New Anderia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Anderia » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:07 pm

-- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ANDERIA --

Several days ago, during talks with Kheyaus our Chief Diplomat, Political Kommissar, National Hero, and first winner of the Order of Wojtek, Sergei Kerman was targeted by a bomb and is in ciritical condition. His son has been spirited away to a classified location and I must say that frankly, the situation is grim. Our diplomatic ties to Kheyaus are dead or in a hospital, and as the military continues preparations for war and investigations return with results that imply Kheyaus government involvement in the bombing it looks like we are still moving towards war. We pray that Sergei will recover and that we might have some peace in our time.

Valentina Kerman, Premier of the Federal Republic of Anderia
Factbook
(Revision α0.4.2)

Anderia is a parody of my political views.
I don't use NS stats, though I try to keep them broadly reflective of my canon.

Nacija Slavia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Nacija Can Into Space

Postby Nacija Slavia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm

10/23/2017

With the end of wartime and the fall of the TOL, Greg Kerman - the chief Nacija Slavian aerospace engineer - was in a good mood. The development of weapons had slowed down, and he wasn't spending all of his time on the KB1. Nacija Slavia could finally follow the rest of the AUD in turning their sights to space. Other countries had already reached distant planets, but AUD was prepared to make their mark. The thought of feeling weightless in space, staring at the beautiful planets...

"Greg!"

The voice snapped the young engineer out of his daydream. "Are you prepared for the meeting on lifter designs?" His boss, Jeb Kerman asked.

"Yes sir." Came his reply.

The meeting room was hot and cramped, but that didn't bother the Kerbals at the meeting, for there were more important matters to discuss. It was easy to tell that an idea was in the air. Greg is handed a formal document, and after he reads it, only one sound echoes throughout the halls of the building... "You want me to build WHAT!?"

Nacija Slavia Morning News

Last evening, a group of our finest engineers - along with officials from other AUD member-states - met to discuss designs for a new revolutionary lifter known under the project name MUCKA. The chief engineer for the project, Greg Kerman, has said that "This project will be the most ambitious in Nacija Slavian history, and it could send our first cosmonauts into the deep beyond known as space." The first launch of a prototype is planned for November. More details on the project will follow as they become available.

Corgelia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Corgelia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Corgelia City Suburbs, 12:30 PM.

Eli Kerman sat on his couch. The government-provided home wasn't much, but it meant he didn't have to have his identity checked at a job. He flipped on the TV, and switched to the news. He wasn't really watching, instead he thought about politics and how he just wanted to stay away from it all. Suddenly, the headline caught his eye. "Kolonian expedition into Ostreich finds evidence of Ki Li Kerman." "Ugh," he said aloud, "Why didn't they have protocols for destroying their records?" Then, the phone rang, breaking his train of thought. He picked up the receiver. He heard a familiar voice say, "Eli, my friend. We need to meet."

Corgelian Archives, 1:20 PM

Eli was surprised the new government hadn't found it yet. They had asked him about Ki Li Kerman, saying that finding him may be a major boon to Corgelian-Kolonian relations, but he simply said, "Follow me." The party of Eli, three investigators, the minister of espionage (He still didn't know why he was there), 5 security guards and the President of Corgelia walked through the massive Corgelian Archives. The president spoke up. "We've already searched this whole place, and there's nothing from Greater Corgelia here."
"Everything that may have been in here was burned. However, there's one thing that we forgot to burn," Eli replied. He stopped at the section for the Second Doxian Empire, notable for it's intense brutality. He pulled an unassuming book off the shelf, and noted the slightly outward square of wood, and pressed on it. To his right, a doorway made itself visible. "That wasn't in the plans..." One of the investigators stated unnecessarily. Eli opened the door and gestured for them to follow.

Corgelian Dark Files, 1:25 PM

The room was small, with about 10 bookcases that were stolen from a nearby library inside. "This," Eli said, "Is the Dark Files." The investigators each ran in different directions, snatching up files and opening them. "These are the less... savory or classified documents from our government," Eli explained. He thought for a moment, then remembered the manifest. He snatched it off the desk it was laying on and searched for where October 18th would be. He walked over, and grabbed the folder. He tapped the president, engrossed in a file, on the shoulder, and gave it to him. The president took one look at the cover, labeled "Ki Li and KFS dealings." He then rushed out of the room.

President's office, 1:40 PM

Blake Kerman was anxious. His government had yet to place any major victory under it's name, and this could be his chance to prove himself. He picked up the hotline to the recently set up Kolonian embassy, and waited for the diplomat to pick up. "Hello?" the diplomat asked. "This is Blake, we think we've got a peg on your guy." The diplomat processed it for a moment, then realized who he was talking about. "Where is he?" the diplomat was suddenly very intent. "We've got docs saying he was given a house near Perrenius, and have already locked down the area within 10 miles of him. We're also planning to lock down transport in and out of the entire region of Perennius." The diplomat hummed in approval. "I'll relay this to home. Those measures seem apt for dealing with a war criminal like him."

Corgelian Government Announcment
Citizens of Perennius, please remember that transport in and out of the region is locked. 9:00 PM Curfew is also in place. If your trip is of governmental importance, please report to a court immediately for permission to leave.

Pentoslovakia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentoslovakia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:45 pm

NAVAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Naval Announcement
"Today, I am proud to announce the start of the project NOPE (Naval and Oceanic Protection Expansion), the project will begin to develop and expand our naval force and modernizing our naval supremacy, the ANCP hope for funds and blueprints to further expand and speed up the project and one day rule the seas."

The speech went on for about an hour not long after and the businessmen and chiefs filed out slowly after all was quiet later that night, nothing else happened

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Kolonia Republic » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 am

An Alliance for Unity and Defense Message

The Utronian Conflict was truly something that will leave a mark on history. The war, lasting just 51 hours, brought massive changes to all the parties involved. Utron and its people held strong during those dark hours, holding on and pushing back, fighting millions of enemy forces and only loosing 30 kilometers. The war ended as two Golden Rockets, escorted by Kolonian MiG-29s, penetrated Ostreich airspace and destroyed warehouses and storage facilities fueling the TOL's troops. It was unknown to AUD forces, but this was the last of the TOL's emergency rations. With nothing to power their forces and civilians, three nations fell into anarchy. Troops returned home to salvage what they could. Once they reached their borders, the war was officially over. The AUD learned a great many things from this conflict, and never again will we allow for the mistakes, both Diplomatic and Military, to repeat. Corgelia shines a new light on Mlorba as the Treaty of Lancia rises to bring peace to a continent. The AUD has started opening trade with Corgelia and hopes that relations can stay good for the future.
With only peace to look forward too, the AUD has begun new development in its space industry. Ambitious plans by the science programs of the alliance hope to put a working communications network in orbit by 2019, allowing for better connectivity and communication across the globe.
Not all is good in our world, however. The People's Republic of Kheyaus, one of our member nations, has become tied up in a massive international disaster. The AUD urges Kheyaus and the Anderian Federation to continue with diplomatic discussion and we will be willing to ensure the deescalation of the tensions in any way possible. We hope that both nations will cooperate and ensure peace exists on Kerbin for as long as it possibly can.

For our nations, united, strong, together.

Kerbal States
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Serria goes Neutral

Postby Kerbal States » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 pm

New Serria, K.S. Capital. Presidential Residence West Lawn.

President McRaven walks up to the podium, approached by the press. They awaited the legislation following the referendum on SU membership earlier in the month.

"Today is a day which shall ring cheers and happiness through the streets of our cities. Today, the Congress, Senate, and Supreme Court all passed the law to be signed by myself. I did sign that law. That law states that the K.S. no longer shall be a member of the SU/CDU, and rather will lead the previously defunct economic agreement of the AEZ." The large crowd of press reporters take pictures and gasp loudly, not expecting such the surprising news. Changing his tone of voice to a more optimistic one, the President continues.

"All nations from all walks of ideology may apply to the AEZ as long as they do not violate our moral code. The country, as it was years ago, is once again neutral. Broken the chains that once oppressed us of being polarized, these days are gone." He is interrupted by vast applause from the press audience.

"The pandemonium in our streets from the constant terror of nuclear annihilation- is gone. This is a new chapter in Serrian history. One that of Serrian global dominance as a neutral, one of economic domestic success, and one of prosperity for the children of Serria. We shall no longer be slaves of the biased world." Mr. McRaven signs the law in front of the reporters. He closes his pen, takes a deep close breath, and then continues his final statements.

"I have three words. Pugnante. Pro. Aequalitate.

Good evening."

He walks off the podium into the Presidential Residence, and the country lay motionless. Traffic stops in cities, confused as the massive change in foreign policy greatly affects the future of the nation. Some angry, some happy, some not knowing what had just happened. The world stays still as well. Anderian reporters commenting on the fact that this massive change would lead to something as great as possible positive relations in the future. Families dropping their groceries in the stores once they here the news and the southern Kerthenian border states confused as to what comes next with their southern neighbor.

This day shall not be forgotten in the near or far future, the day the K.S. went neutral.
Last edited by Kerbal States on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am

Attention to all Edusan People

This is your prime minister Moriarty Kerman speaking to you. Today is a dark day for our great country, as our beloved Great Leader, Anderson Kerman, is no more. This morning, a heart attack caught him during a visit at the D4 Industries Aeronautic Bureau. Our heroic paramedics, despite all their efforts, could not revive him and his personal doctor declared him dead two hours laters. During those two hours our Great Leader fought bravely against the shadow of death. May he be remembered as the one who preserved us from the ToL menace and led our country like a bright beacon during the darkest of times.

Now, our Great Leader didn't leave us with nothing. In his office, I found a testament, written and signed by his hand:

I know that I am not eternal, one day I will have to join my ancestors in the other world, and as the ruler of a small but strong nation, I can't go like this and see everything I built crumble. This will not happen. Edusan people, this is my last wish: let the next Great Leader be someone I can trust to lead you to the glory of a shiny future, let the next Great Leader be Moriarty Kerman, the one who stayed alongside me in the darkest moments when all the others where fleeing, the one who accepted to sacrifice is family for the glory of Edusa and the future of Edusan. Together, to the sky!

Anderson Kerman, Great Leader of Edusa

Edusan people, you all know our constitution, the last wish of a Great Leader must always be fullfiled, and so, I am now your Great Leader and my substitute, Ariana Kerman, is now your prime minister. My first decree will be a month of national mourning for the one who made our great country what it is now. Edusan people, never forget his last words: Together, to the sky!
Last edited by Edusa on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents