NATION

PASSWORD

Sun and Steel [FT, OOC/Sign-Up, Semi-Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am

Bakra wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Anything really is fine for me. It would be most important for you actually to attack my fleet because much of my ground forces and heavy equipment is still on there. So it would really serve your interest to try and deny me as many first wave forces as possible.

Let's do it. I'll move one of the fleets into position in my next post.

And I'll hunt me some more gysuik :roll:
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Communist Xomaniax
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Communist Xomaniax » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 am

>hunting tribals
>not making them galley slaves in your massive not!steam ships

barbaric
MT: Democratic People's Republic of Phansi Uhlanga
FT: Ozun Freeholds Confederation

tren hard, eat clen, anavar give up
The strongest bond of human sympathy outside the family relation should be one uniting working people of all nations and tongues and kindreds.

Bakra
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakra » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Communist Xomaniax wrote:Hey Bakra, what are the orbital defenses of the Spire?

Absolutely nonexistent, though some mysteriously-powered shield generators exist. The warrior-monks there don't even have substantial artillery to fight off a siege, as it is not a fortress, but do have the ability to fight fairly sizeable enemy formations on their own.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Bakra wrote:

Absolutely nonexistent, though some mysteriously-powered shield generators exist. The warrior-monks there don't even have substantial artillery to fight off a siege, as it is not a fortress, but do have the ability to fight fairly sizeable enemy formations on their own.

I start feeling like dropping some Sondereinsatzkommandos over there.

Bakra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakra » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Bakra wrote:Absolutely nonexistent, though some mysteriously-powered shield generators exist. The warrior-monks there don't even have substantial artillery to fight off a siege, as it is not a fortress, but do have the ability to fight fairly sizeable enemy formations on their own.

I start feeling like dropping some Sondereinsatzkommandos over there.

Be my guest. They're like Jedi but with more "death to infidels" and less qualms about turning someone's insides out.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Bakra wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I start feeling like dropping some Sondereinsatzkommandos over there.

Be my guest. They're like Jedi but with more "death to infidels" and less qualms about turning someone's insides out.

Once I get some time I'll get a post up.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:53 am

Bakra wrote:

Ok, I'm officially lost now.....what warrior monk??

Bakra wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I start feeling like dropping some Sondereinsatzkommandos over there.

Wow :o :o that's........
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Bakra wrote:Be my guest. They're like Jedi but with more "death to infidels" and less qualms about turning someone's insides out.

Once I get some time I'll get a post up.

Oi, outta my chunk of the planet to-be
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:48 am

Olimpiada wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Once I get some time I'll get a post up.

You were going after weird Jedi?
But I am only there to terrorize them, bring em the destruction, chaos and terror of war :(

Communist Xomaniax
Minister

Postby Communist Xomaniax » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:50 am

Olimpiada wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Once I get some time I'll get a post up.

Dem monk boys is mine

The strongest bond of human sympathy outside the family relation should be one uniting working people of all nations and tongues and kindreds.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:02 am

Communist Xomaniax wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:Oi, outta my chunk of the planet to-be

Dem monk boys is mine

Tsk tsk tsk, why get your hands dirty when things can be taken care of....cleanly, no messes, no trouble, no witness
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:09 am

Eclius wrote:
Communist Xomaniax wrote:Dem monk boys is mine

Tsk tsk tsk, why get your hands dirty when things can be taken care of....cleanly, no messes, no trouble, no witness

You avoid both with sustained orbital bombardment, now get out of my planetary chunk. Shoo.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:21 am

Olimpiada wrote:
Eclius wrote:Tsk tsk tsk, why get your hands dirty when things can be taken care of....cleanly, no messes, no trouble, no witness

You avoid both with sustained orbital bombardment, now get out of my planetary chunk. Shoo.

Olimpiada, now I didn't say I want to get into your planetary chunk, did I? Was merely making an suggestion. Also, let's play a game, called friendship, we can give you advice, weapons, funds, in exchange for service and of course, mutual friendship. After all, Eclius is a nation of scientists and business owners, not warriors.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 am

Eclius wrote:
Olimpiada wrote:You avoid both with sustained orbital bombardment, now get out of my planetary chunk. Shoo.

Olimpiada, now I didn't say I want to get into your planetary chunk, did I? Was merely making an suggestion. Also, let's play a game, called friendship, we can give you advice, weapons, funds, in exchange for service and of course, mutual friendship. After all, Eclius is a nation of scientists and business owners, not warriors.

Olimpiada is a nation of those as well. It happens to do that business owner bit with a few more nuclear weapons and exoskeletons.

Communist Xomaniax
Minister

Postby Communist Xomaniax » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 pm

The Ozlukar definitely are a race of warriors. Gonna roll right up to the Spire, demand surrender safety, then sack the place for clues about relics when they refuse.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:37 am

Is this RP dying?

Bakra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakra » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:53 am

Eclius wrote:Is this RP dying?

I wouldn't say so. It's slowing down. and we're whittling out inactive people, but I could see it lasting noticeably longer.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Bakra, if Gebata, Gagium, and Polis don't respond in the next few days, can I have permission to wrap those parts up? My next few moves require them, but they're currently inactive. I'll have my troops take the mining rig with the alien weapon and anyone else who's running over there can come and try to take it from me. After that, the Gagium and Polis parts are pretty easy to finish, and we can move on to the siege and meeting my spy.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012

Postby Legatia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:Bakra, if Gebata, Gagium, and Polis don't respond in the next few days, can I have permission to wrap those parts up? My next few moves require them, but they're currently inactive. I'll have my troops take the mining rig with the alien weapon and anyone else who's running over there can come and try to take it from me. After that, the Gagium and Polis parts are pretty easy to finish, and we can move on to the siege and meeting my spy.

My post relies on arriving to the mining rig first, since they're SOF and not regulars. I've also been waiting to post there but I need either Gebeta to post or Bakra to.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Legatia wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:Bakra, if Gebata, Gagium, and Polis don't respond in the next few days, can I have permission to wrap those parts up? My next few moves require them, but they're currently inactive. I'll have my troops take the mining rig with the alien weapon and anyone else who's running over there can come and try to take it from me. After that, the Gagium and Polis parts are pretty easy to finish, and we can move on to the siege and meeting my spy.

My post relies on arriving to the mining rig first, since they're SOF and not regulars. I've also been waiting to post there but I need either Gebeta to post or Bakra to.

I see. How many troops, transports, vehicles and stuff are you sending?

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Speaking as someone who's been waiting on a reply for two weeks now, just saying that certain folks are OOCly inactive and have thus ICly retreated would be great.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012

Postby Legatia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
Legatia wrote:My post relies on arriving to the mining rig first, since they're SOF and not regulars. I've also been waiting to post there but I need either Gebeta to post or Bakra to.

I see. How many troops, transports, vehicles and stuff are you sending?

The SOF operators that are being sent to that site number 30 but are incredibly heavily armed. They are supported by 3 transport-gunships (20mm chainguns), one regular transport ship carrying a few lighter vehicles like Warthogs for transport, as well as 2 dedicated attack craft with heavy cannons, anti-armor munitions, et cetera. If they're attacked, there is a quite large QRF waiting in orbit.

Bakra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakra » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Go ahead on Gagium and Polis right now if you like, I'll figure out Gebeta's end.

Olimpiada wrote:

Speaking as someone who's been waiting on a reply for two weeks now, just saying that certain folks are OOCly inactive and have thus ICly retreated would be great.

IIRC they were declared inactive, so you can wrap that up.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Bakra wrote:

Go ahead on Gagium and Polis right now if you like, I'll figure out Gebeta's end.

Olimpiada wrote:Speaking as someone who's been waiting on a reply for two weeks now, just saying that certain folks are OOCly inactive and have thus ICly retreated would be great.

IIRC they were declared inactive, so you can wrap that up.

If that's the case, I'll have a post up following the retreat as shortly as I can
Last edited by Olimpiada on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bakra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bakra » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 pm

OP has been updated to take out those who are inactive. Standard protocol is that if they are inactive, they simply retreated/left. Concerning Gebeta's mining rig, I'm going to post a short blurb on what happened to them.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents