NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Mawnian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which side do you support in this debate/conflict?

Let this situation go diplomatically, there is no need for war.
23%
I support Kriany with their choice.
14%
I support Iona-Cartha in this.
27%
Let Mawnia be an independent nation and solve this diplomatically.
36%

Total votes : 22

Kriany
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Yea I admit to invading Mawnia. also Iona-Cartha did not topple my government. We the people overthrew our oppressive dictator so that we can have peace at last. Who cares if Iona-Cartha get's some of our land. That land is mostly just forest nothing really important.
Last edited by Kriany on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:As I said Mawnia accepted the annexation and I let them keep some land and plus Kriany INVADED Mawnia first because Mawnia was going to accept my invitation to be annexed since Mawnia's government was crumbling and they asked to join either me or Kriany.

And I shall repeat Their wouldn't be need for any of this have you not invaded Mawnia and then Kriany you topple governments and countries and expect the people to just accept it. I don't now I say again if you or your allies shall not get out of Kriany and Mawnia completely as in no soldiers or political influence then I shall literally blow the powder keg and turn this area into one giant turkey shoot. Ps your allies shall tread carefully as their cities to are under threat from my missiles out at sea oh don't worry they aren't nuclear missiles they are conventional and or chemical or biological in nature.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Can't we have peace? I just want peace now, our people don't need another world power meddling in a small dispute between rivals. So stay out of this because I have a plan for the future, The time to strike is not now but later. Later I will make the Iona-Carthans pay.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm

All we have to do is wait for a more favorable time Gig, but meanwhile, can you help me rebuild my military? secretly of coarse...
Last edited by Kriany on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Kriany wrote:All we have to do is wait for a more favorable time Gig, but meanwhile, can you help me rebuild my military? secretly of coarse...

Of course lets use proper channels not back channels 'TG' wink wink
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Would anyone like to join my secret plan to ruin Iona-Cartha and their allies?

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Kriany wrote:Would anyone like to join my secret plan to ruin Iona-Cartha and their allies?

:? Uh uh what he really means is secret recepe plan to ruin the fore most chefs in Iona-Cartha and their allies.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Soon Iona-Cartha will know my vengeance.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Kriany wrote:Would anyone like to join my secret plan to ruin Iona-Cartha and their allies?

:? Uh uh what he really means is secret recepe plan to ruin the fore most chefs in Iona-Cartha and their allies.

Uh yeah what plan... I love, whispers hate, Iona-Cartha...... Uhhhh.... Time for more secrecy.
Last edited by Kriany on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:26 pm

What? ah whatever... I trust that Kriany will not betray me.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Forshadowing

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Hehe... Soon Iona-Cartha... Soon...

Treskovia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 am

Well, looks like a lot happened while I was asleep. There was even a treaty in my capital city. Anyway, we are retreating our forces and are sending aid.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Songs to associate with me:
Anthem of the Xenophile Association, a group of people who love aliens
Anthem of the Patriot's League

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents