NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Mawnian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which side do you support in this debate/conflict?

Let this situation go diplomatically, there is no need for war.
23%
I support Kriany with their choice.
14%
I support Iona-Cartha in this.
27%
Let Mawnia be an independent nation and solve this diplomatically.
36%

Total votes : 22

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Rest is up to you.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 pm

It has seemed you could not back down why should Mawnia accept Ionia-Carthage when it was Ionia-Cartha who invaded them? We still have our troops in the area and will not hesitate to use them in support of Mawnian independence and Kriany Ionia-Carthage has proven it is the one who is the true invader I say as a representative of the galactic empire in this sector withdraw from Kriany and Mawnia or face several salvos of GGP-139 missiles (ground to ground penetrators) which I might say do a very good job in areas of high civilian areas let's say the Ionia-Carthage capital for instance or its biggest port city. It would be a shame to see innocent deaths but I assume in war a blood price must be paid.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Mawnia has accepted being annexed. Kriany was the one who invaded Mawnia this time.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:28 pm

By the way Kriany has surrendered and a peace deal is under way. I will let Mawnia go if they want to and I am only taking a portion of Kriany. There is also no reason for more war, our people would like peace, but if you try to attack us, you will regret it. But anyway please let us have peace.
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cossakastal
Envoy

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

The High Soviet today states that if any nation were to oppose Mawnia's sovereignty, they would defend them, claiming, 'Nations have a rite to sovereignty, if anyone opposes it, they, themselves would be wrong to claim to be a nation, as if admitting they are no longer a nation, but alas, a dictatorship.'
Last edited by Cossakastal on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not use NS stats

I live on a boat and speak Norwegian, English, German, French, and Serbian.
I also make vaporwave here.

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Here it goes.
Treaty of Zagreb

Dealing with Mawnia
They shall be annexed into Iona-Cartha.

Dealing with Collo
They shall take Kriany's ports and Navy.

Dealing with The Sacrinian Federation
They shall not pay war reparations, but wil
l have influence over Kriany.

Dealing with Kriany
They shall have half of their country be
annexed by Iona-Cartha, may not have a
military with clones, nukes, or bio weopons
and they must pay for the war, and will
become a republic.

Dealing with Flarbinia
They shall provide relief to Mawnia and loans to Kriany.

Dealing with The Imperial States of America

They shall provide financial and military aid to Kriany as long as needed.

Dealing with Treskovia and Gig em Aggies
White Peace
Last edited by Dytarma on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:Mawnia has accepted being annexed. Kriany was the one who invaded Mawnia this time.

Annexation by force of invasion is not accepted you must withdraw or you know my finger might slip on this shiny red button here. Or I just might 'accidentally' set my morning cup of coffee on it you know these spaces sure are kramped not a lot of places to put things oh well the red fire button will have to do.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Dytarma wrote:Here it goes.
Treaty of Zagreb

Dealing with Mawnia

Dealing with Collo
They shall take Kriany's ports and Navy

l have influence over Kriany

Dealing with Kriany
become a republic.

Dealing with Treskovia
White Peace

Yeah treaties really aren't my thing I tend to over look them or give them to the kids to color on.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Thank you Dytarma, Now I will let the Mawnians decide if they want independance and I will not take all of Kriany. You are not in this but if you want something say it. we will see what we can do.
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dytarma
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Dytarma wrote:Here it goes.
Treaty of Zagreb

Dealing with Mawnia

Dealing with Collo
They shall take Kriany's ports and Navy

l have influence over Kriany

Dealing with Kriany
become a republic.

Dealing with Treskovia
White Peace

Yeah treaties really aren't my thing I tend to over look them or give them to the kids to color on.

Fine, we'll give you white peace.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:35 pm

I hereby announce that, in order to ensure peacetime stability, Flarbinia will provide relief to Mawnia and loan money to Kriany.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Anyway I am selling extra war supplies on the economic forum, so if you want something you may buy it. i need to boost my economy. I will allow any nation to help Mawnia rebuild and help Kriany stabilize.
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial State
Attaché

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial State » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:37 pm

The Imperial States of America will provide financial and military aid to Kriany as long as needed

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace?

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Did one of you try to fire a missile at me? I said I didn't force Mawnia to be annexed it was their choice.

Dytarma
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:Did one of you try to fire a missile at me? I said I didn't force Mawnia to be annexed it was their choice.

I believe it was Gig.
Dytarma's Birthday

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Fine I will let the Mawnian's who want independence have their own country on their entire coast. The rest will stay with me.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Well then, I will put sanctions on trading with Gig and I will remove their embassy from my Capitol city. does anyone else want to bring up something? Hmmmm? No? Okay so peace starts now.
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Help!

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Thank you for the economic support, but I need help rebuilding my cities. Will someone help?

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:Well then, I will put sanctions on trading with Gig and I will remove their embassy from my Capitol city. does anyone else want to bring up something? Hmmmm? No? Okay so peace starts now.

You know that's funny, cause I don't rember approving any Embassy for your nation in the first place. Plus what makes you think any of your sanctions will harm us we are in fact a nation of over a billion people with tons of land need I say more.

OOC: I'll play a population cap of 1 billion but in NS stats I have over 16 billion people
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

I will help rebuild Krian cities. I will also promise to protect Kriany from now on. Wait if it isn't your embassy, who's is it?
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial State
Attaché

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial State » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Kriany wrote:Thank you for the economic support, but I need help rebuilding my cities. Will someone help?

We can send you all that you need to rebuild but of course we'll need to discuss.... benefits that we might receive in return... particularly trade benefits

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Look right now our main focus will be helping re-stabilize Kriany and their new government. If sanctions don't bother you, then it isn't a problem then. I will pay workers and countries that will help Kriany. I will also trade lumber, steal, and military equipment.
Last edited by Iona-Cartha on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Thank You!

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I would like to thank anyone who participated in this roleplay! I will create more in the future, but if anyone wants to continue this be my guest.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:Look right now our main focus will be helping re-stabilize Kriany and their new government. If sanctions don't bother you, then it isn't a problem then. I will pay workers and countries that will help Kriany. I will also trade lumber, steal, and military equipment.

Their wouldn't be need for any of this have you not invaded Mawnia and then Kriany you topple governments and countries and expect the people to just accept it. I don't now I say again if you or your allies shall not get out of Kriany and Mawnia completely as in no soldiers or political influence then I shall literally blow the powder keg and turn this area into one giant turkey shoot. Ps your allies shall tread carefully as their cities to are under threat from my missiles out at sea oh don't worry they aren't nuclear missiles they are conventional and or chemical or biological in nature.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:25 pm

As I said Mawnia accepted the annexation and I let them keep some land and plus Kriany INVADED Mawnia first because Mawnia was going to accept my invitation to be annexed since Mawnia's government was crumbling and they asked to join either me or Kriany.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents