NATION

PASSWORD

The Seafarers (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kulverint
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Seafarers (MT)

Postby Kulverint » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am

OOC: IMPORTANT, THIS MUST BE READ BEFORE POSTING: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41951

Hunki has featured before, here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22885
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Captain Järbraungen stood on the decks. The ocean was now in full view ahead of him, and the land had been lost. They were now just leaving Kulverintian waters, airspace and RADAR range, and he felt a sense of uplifting happiness at the thought of at least 6 weeks away from land.

He stood, and asked his Vice Captain, Hunki Messdrosser, what he thought they should do. Captain Järbraungen was lucky to still have his nephew with him on board, after he refused to leave his sinking ship, under attack from pirates, he had been picked up, unconscious, by a Kulverintian rescue team, and saved. He was awarded a medal for bravery, and was now Vice Captain aboard this ship, the NKS Nautika.

"I do not know, captain, we could do a stopover at Ælana for a few extra days, but they may report, may not."

"No, no, Hunki, something to do on a ship! I do not want to be waiting here for 4 weeks to go to a nuclear testing facility! Come on, you must have something!"

"Well, we could always play chess!"

Hunki knew the captain would not be able to resist.
Last edited by Kulverint on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 pm

bump

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:35 pm

noone?

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

please?

Alitaria
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Alitaria » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

... this is the suckiest RP i have ever had the displeasure of seeing.
"Take heart, my brothers, for soon this mortal world shall be ours!"

Forum Hilarity
Itbistia wrote:You're being awfully demanding for a man who is tied to a chair.

Allied Governments wrote:Did you just... Play with yourself?

Reploid Productions wrote:
Keeloporia wrote:Who ever cares, but you? LOSER. And stop making fun of MY stuff! I don't like criticism!

Also, it's generally considered extremely poor form to play with yourself.

Zeddigan Rex wrote: There are no innocent people in Belgium.

Return to International Incidents