NATION

PASSWORD

R.T.A. General Discussions

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cypress1840
Attaché

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

R.T.A. General Discussions

Postby Cypress1840 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 am

Cypress1840 of the region Republican Army has created an economic, diplomatic, and defensive treaty and cooperation pact between multiple regions, called the R.T.A. (Regional Treaty Alliance). This thread is for R.T.A. members whether they are region members or leaders of regions in the R.T.A., as well as other regions interested in joining the R.T.A. to see what occurs in the R.T.A. discussions and debates.

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 am

Hi. I wish to get to know ya'll better, and interact with all of your great regions!
Last edited by DFTBA-Land on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 am

DFTBA-Land wrote:Hi. I wish to get to know ya'll better, and interact with all of your great regions!

Like wise!

Templarius Knights
Civilian

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Templarius Knights » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 pm

It's good that have kinda a broad discussion board you did well!

Fascist State of Nuovoiork
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist State of Nuovoiork » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:46 pm

DFTBA-Land wrote:Hi. I wish to get to know ya'll better, and interact with all of your great regions!

Indeed. It's a pleasure to have a international meeting like this. What shall we discuss?

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Templarius Knights wrote:It's good that have kinda a broad discussion board you did well!

Thank you we are just to big to keep doing it through telegrams lol

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:51 pm

Fascist State of Nuovoiork wrote:

Indeed. It's a pleasure to have a international meeting like this. What shall we discuss?

Well I have 2 topics, one being every region in the alliance becoming more diplomatically tied together and the other being ways we can help weaker economies in our region grow to increase regional revenue.

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 pm

hello, I am on
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Oppux
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Hi

Postby Oppux » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Wassup

Oppux
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Hi

Postby Oppux » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Gary

Hispanyo
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm here.
I'm Hispanyo!

Somos el Eterno Imperio Español Fascista!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Fellow R.T.A members we ask that you spare as many WA members as you can so we may liberate U.S Military thank you!

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:28 am

If you haven't heard, we are going to have a trial for Elipium, who is suspected to be Truace (if this is true, then that would mean he violation his ban-jection). Evidence of the prosecution (Viscondy, Eltonjohn, and The_Slightly_Madlands):

-As Viscondy said, they were logging on every 30 seconds-minute to respond to each other's posts.
-When Viscondy pointed this out, Elip became magically inactive.
-Tru's response to this was ridiculous and clearly made up:
-When Viscondy presented my suspicions to Elipium, he used the story that he knew Raf and Tru, which was the same story used by Raf's puppets in the past.
-In the post that Dusviceres linked, the TIO nation that posted it admitted to being South_Hessenbourg. That nation posted to try to prove Elip's point when he was facing accusations.
-They have the same speech patterns.
-They use the same dishonest debate tactics.
-They both say 'good morning/good evening/hello everyone when they start to debate.
-Viscondy asked someone close to Tru if Tru was Elipium, and they confirmed it.
-Furthermore, when Viscondy telegrammed him as if he was Tru, he didn't say anything.
-Their views are identical, even though having a fascist economic policy is not common, and to a lesser extent, extreme right-wing politics isn't either.
-The fact that they use exactly the same arguments in their defense, and they share an opinion about Elton not being a real conservative etc. towards the generalisation that everyone opposed to Tru is a liberal.
-Both nations aren't in the World Assembly (WA).

Evidence of the defense (Truace, Elipium, and South Hessenbourg):

"All of this is just circumstance. I told you why I kept logging back in, I don't know about Elipium though because I'm not in. I don't know why he became inactive.

I don't really know him personally, he might have just been talking about when we crossed paths while he was a General for US Military. Both our regions were in the RTA.

South Hessenbourg wasn't doing anything for Elipium, I don't think they've ever even talked to each other.

It's pretty normal for people to say 'hello' or 'good morning'. Just because me and him are similar in a few ways doesn't make us the same person." - Truace

"Just so you know, when I typed 'good morning' into the RMB, it was a joke. I was watching the conversation and made a simple joke. I had no contact with Elipium at that time. I also must say that this trial, in essence, is a biased show of force against our right-wing community. You cannot prove that Elipium is Truace because they are not the same person, you just want an easy way to get rid of them. Again, I want to make this region what it once was, that is all." - South Hessenbourg

The poll will be held in [region]IDA Parliament[region] (our Parliament region) at Thursday Noon CST (may be changed). Only votes from party members/independents/movement-members will be counted (with the exception of Truace, Hispanyo, Fascist States of Amerikkka, and French TIO). If you want to discuss this, please construct embassies with our Parliament region, and discuss it there, not in IDA proper's RMB.

Party Application (read Info Box first): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=850643

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:30 am

Cypress1840 wrote:Fellow R.T.A members we ask that you spare as many WA members as you can so we may liberate U.S Military thank you!

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but that region has Executive + All other powers for World Assembly Delegate off (besides World Assembly Powers, obviously). And since they technically 'raided' the region, they aren't going to let anyone be appointed, unless they are from one of the 3 regions that raided the US Military (TWP, AA, or Order of Grey Warders).

So, we're going to have to infiltrate one of those regions... which is somewhere between very hard, and impossible.

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 am

DFTBA-Land wrote:
Cypress1840 wrote:Fellow R.T.A members we ask that you spare as many WA members as you can so we may liberate U.S Military thank you!

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but that region has Executive + All other powers for World Assembly Delegate off (besides World Assembly Powers, obviously). And since they technically 'raided' the region, they aren't going to let anyone be appointed, unless they are from one of the 3 regions that raided the US Military (TWP, AA, or Order of Grey Warders).

So, we're going to have to infiltrate one of those regions... which is somewhere between very hard, and impossible.

I'm very aware of that and that's the plan as we want to invade one of the smaller raider regions and take them out that way because honestly without the West Pacific the raid would not have been possible.

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:44 am

DFTBA-Land wrote:If you haven't heard, we are going to have a trial for Elipium, who is suspected to be Truace (if this is true, then that would mean he violation his ban-jection). Evidence of the prosecution (Viscondy, Eltonjohn, and The_Slightly_Madlands):

-As Viscondy said, they were logging on every 30 seconds-minute to respond to each other's posts.
-When Viscondy pointed this out, Elip became magically inactive.
-Tru's response to this was ridiculous and clearly made up:
-When Viscondy presented my suspicions to Elipium, he used the story that he knew Raf and Tru, which was the same story used by Raf's puppets in the past.
-In the post that Dusviceres linked, the TIO nation that posted it admitted to being South_Hessenbourg. That nation posted to try to prove Elip's point when he was facing accusations.
-They have the same speech patterns.
-They use the same dishonest debate tactics.
-They both say 'good morning/good evening/hello everyone when they start to debate.
-Viscondy asked someone close to Tru if Tru was Elipium, and they confirmed it.
-Furthermore, when Viscondy telegrammed him as if he was Tru, he didn't say anything.
-Their views are identical, even though having a fascist economic policy is not common, and to a lesser extent, extreme right-wing politics isn't either.
-The fact that they use exactly the same arguments in their defense, and they share an opinion about Elton not being a real conservative etc. towards the generalisation that everyone opposed to Tru is a liberal.
-Both nations aren't in the World Assembly (WA).

Evidence of the defense (Truace, Elipium, and South Hessenbourg):

"All of this is just circumstance. I told you why I kept logging back in, I don't know about Elipium though because I'm not in. I don't know why he became inactive.

I don't really know him personally, he might have just been talking about when we crossed paths while he was a General for US Military. Both our regions were in the RTA.

South Hessenbourg wasn't doing anything for Elipium, I don't think they've ever even talked to each other.

It's pretty normal for people to say 'hello' or 'good morning'. Just because me and him are similar in a few ways doesn't make us the same person." - Truace

"Just so you know, when I typed 'good morning' into the RMB, it was a joke. I was watching the conversation and made a simple joke. I had no contact with Elipium at that time. I also must say that this trial, in essence, is a biased show of force against our right-wing community. You cannot prove that Elipium is Truace because they are not the same person, you just want an easy way to get rid of them. Again, I want to make this region what it once was, that is all." - South Hessenbourg

The poll will be held in [region]IDA Parliament[region] (our Parliament region) at Thursday Noon CST (may be changed). Only votes from party members/independents/movement-members will be counted (with the exception of Truace, Hispanyo, Fascist States of Amerikkka, and French TIO). If you want to discuss this, please construct embassies with our Parliament region, and discuss it there, not in IDA proper's RMB.

Party Application (read Info Box first): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=850643

I believe if the IDA is right in their investigation that almost 25% of the R.T.A. is ran by the same person maybe more. I personally believe IDA should continue their investigation and inform the R.T.A. of their findings.

Cypress1840
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cypress1840 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Actually the R.T.A supreme court has dropped all charges and will not be interested any further in the IDA's investigation.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Roleplay board, and this appears to be R/D gameplay and internal OOC regional affairs. Internal governmental affairs of your region do not belong here, and general discussion and chatter can take place on your RMB. iLock.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents