NATION

PASSWORD

Battleground of Giants

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Asharken
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Battleground of Giants

Postby Asharken » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Battleground of Giants

Approved Nations only

Map-
https://m.imgur.com/a/TfdM5

RP Rules-
Jusrt Be reasonable, no godmodding
All posts much be AT LEAST one paragraph long, and some kind of formatting
All OOC matters will be handled cuz TG, not on the forum..
Last edited by Asharken on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Ello, ello.

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asharken » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey! Like I said, a better description will be up soon. There will be a map, short history, and some ground rules. You can start Rp!

North Dajao
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dajao » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:36 am

No one really knows how to start
Leftist who made an account on here way too young

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:46 am

Union Forces have begun amphibious warfare drills in and off the coast of Cuba.

Admiral John Harvest tells us that Union Marines are getting major experience from this operation and will be ready to respond to any external threat in the world at a moments notice.
Lover of doggos

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asharken » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Since I have such a massive population, my Military is gonna be Soviet-like. Massive in numbers but not as good powerful as other militaries, in the tech department. Also, rule amendment- all post must be at least a paragraph long and contains none firm if formatting.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Asharken wrote:Since I have such a massive population, my Military is gonna be Soviet-like. Massive in numbers but not as good powerful as other militaries, in the tech department. Also, rule amendment- all post must be at least a paragraph long and contains none firm if formatting.

That sounds good...but could we reframe OOC stuff to TGs plz
Lover of doggos

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asharken » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Revlona wrote:
Asharken wrote:Since I have such a massive population, my Military is gonna be Soviet-like. Massive in numbers but not as good powerful as other militaries, in the tech department. Also, rule amendment- all post must be at least a paragraph long and contains none firm if formatting.

That sounds good...but could we reframe OOC stuff to TGs plz

Fair enough.

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asharken » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Communism fully illegalized

For over a decade, communism has been almost a dirty word in Asian culture. A insult that struck deeper then any racial or ethnic slur. For 9 years, public support of communism, has been a small misdemeanor charge. For 3 years, a serious felony. But now, the High Senate has voted to further cut back. Public displays of communist symbols is now a serious felony. And if a person is found in support of communism, especially in their home, the punish can be as much as life in prison. Few have criticized it, calling a curbing of free speech. But the vote passed 21-6, and has been applauded by the public.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:59 pm

So..is anyone working on populations/GDPs?
I don't know my population, but by GDP is 10 trillion something. The New Roman Empire's should be 15 trillion.
Last edited by Monarchy of Japanada on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asharken » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:So..is anyone working on populations/GDPs?
I don't know my population, but by GDP is 10 trillion something. The New Roman Empire's should be 15 trillion.

All OOC is handled over TG. But to answer your question, yes I am.
Last edited by Asharken on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

The Northern Commonwealth
Tzarina Blair Attomiemi

The new Tsar..*ahem* Tzarina has, at exactly twenty four hours, or a day, ago, has officially been crowned. The Tzarist forces, have, since failed revolutions involving independent and democratic rebellions in the 1990s made a comeback as its descendants, or at least the most important of who once fled to Finland, now Soviet-controlled, called for rebellion, nobody liked the Communists any more. Things were grim and many Europeans outside of SU proper [Conquered territories] suffered from a lack of proper administration and the inability to find homes and produce things such as general goods inside their homelands. In Hokkaido, the Netherlands and the British Isles this was the worst. Through violence, mass support and 'political charisma' the Soviet Union fell, though the most effective events were the assassination of the nation's current leader, the kidnapping of an important government official in Soviet Finland and the Free British Army's unleashing hell on the Commies in Southern England and Wales one day...

Semi-Autonomousity Planned Within The Next Ten Years

Asharken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

President Abe condemns Tzarina

Postby Asharken » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Tzarist government condemned by Abe

In a short interview with TNN (Tokyo News Network), President Shinzō Abe was quick to condemn the new Tzarist government. "The kind of oppression a Tzar brings, is what gave way to the evils of communism in 1917." He said on the matter. "While the end of the USSR is a cause for celecration, a Tzar simply replaces one dictator with another." Several members of the Grand Congress were quick to agree, while others welcomed the Tzarina. "The Soviet Union is dead. This new Tzarina will paint anew path of freedom in Europe." Said one Congresswoman.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents