NATION

PASSWORD

WW2 RP(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:
Pivovarsky wrote:June 6th, 1934 - Outskirts of Khorogos, Kazakhstan - 0100 Hours
Lieutenant Colonel Jacob Kingston - 2nd Special Operations Response Regiment, 1st Special Operations

Kingston and his men crwaled in prone towards a light at the end of the large forest which occupied this region. Snow and shelled out branches covered the ground. The thirty men of the 2nd SORU were inserted on the Chinese-Kazakhi border and moved towards the Kazakhi town of Khorogos.

"McGee, up front." Kingston signaled over one of his men. McGee was the company translator. "McGee, what languages do you speak?"

"Hebrew, Arabic, Kazakh, Russian and Ukrainian, sir."

"Alright. Most of the Kazakh population will be speaking Russian. Our contact will make the challenge in Russian."

"Copy that sir."

The unit continued to crawl towards the light. And then, they made contact. A voice in the darkness whispered, "Tovarich?"

"Pobeda." McGee responded.

"Davai."

The SORU troopers rose and ran over to the man. "Welcome to Kazakhstan Colonel."

"Pleasure's all mine Karim."

"The meet up is at that farmhouse on the edge of the treeline, follow me into the basement."

Kingston walked into the basement, McGee and Houston following behind him. "Three team, set up a perimeter and keep it tight. Two team, scout out ahead."

"Yes sir."

"Welcome Colonel Kingston. We admire your work on the Slovakian line during the First World War, and the way you got rid of the dictator of Fascist Italy during the Purges."

"And I admire what you've been doing to the Kazakh countryside."

"We got an assignment for you. This man."

Karim passed a picture of a Kazakh man to Kingston. "Nursultan Nazarbayev. Dictator of Kazakhstan. We need you to take him out."

"By what means?"

"Our agents from Afghanistan will get you to his palace in Alma-Ata, you choose how you get him. We prefer you get him out alive and exfil to friendly China."

"SORU can do anything."

"Excellent. We need you to do it at night so you can get him out of the country."

"It's done."

Kingston walked out of the basement and went into a crouching position. "Alright guys, we're taking Nazar out. Move in towards the capital."

alright i have enough of Pavorly the godmodder.

I quit due to i haven't even role play my decisions, its al bout him. so I QUIT, this is full of noobs

ditto sorry guys
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm

OOC: Back to Topic again.
IC:
February 4th 1933- "Fascist Surrender!!" Excerpt from Italian newspaper

After a month of a civil war the nation is reunified as the Leaders of the Monarchist, Communists, and Parliament Supporters made a compromise to reunite the nation as a Parliamentary Democracy. After a fierce battle the Fascist rebels have been defeated in Sicily all but two Fascist Leaders have been caught which are believed to have escaped to Malta or Tunisia. The nation is also preparing for the Prime Minister elections in which over 36 candidates have just announced their intentions to run just this morning.
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:

alright i have enough of Pavorly the godmodder.

I quit due to i haven't even role play my decisions, its al bout him. so I QUIT, this is full of noobs

The only reason my plans work is because you don't even try to counter them, instead calling me a godmodder and complain that i make a damned move with my military, meanwhile somehow you control the bulk of the Middle East by posting THREE posts.

EDIT: At least I RP
Last edited by Pivovarsky on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts
East Fancainia wrote:^This

Wilconson wrote:^This

Grenartia wrote:This^ alone will get the thread at least to page 4

Quailtopia wrote:^This.
New Olwe (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)
Lazuril (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)

Previous

Return to International Incidents