NATION

PASSWORD

WW2 RP(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - Outside of Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan - 0800 Hours
First Sergeant Harold Graham - 9th Ranger Regiment, 109th Mountain Infantry Division

The continuous hum of B-15 bombers and I-17 fighters filled the cold morning air as they flew inland and towards the town of Petropavl in probbing raids and bombing runs. The men of the 9th Ranger Regiment had started a camp about a mile outside the town of Petropavl as their brothers in the 10th and 12th Ranger Regiments aswell as the 5th Airborne Division were pushed out by a high concentration of artillery. Ever since D-Day, bombers had been pounding the town in hopes of loosening the Kazakhi grip on it. They had no where to go, as the mountains surrounding the town were teaming with Veritasian troopers, prepping for an ultimate takeover. Nevertheless, the Kazakhi troops wouldn't fight any less savagely. They had more to loose, and had the advantage of defense, but the Veritasians had the high ground.

No roads from the hills led into the town, so the possibility to getting tank support into the fight was second to impossible. Instead, massive amounts of infantry would be involved. Men from the 109th and 120th Mountain Infantry Divisions and the 2nd, 1st, 9th and 5th Airborne Divisions had set up defensive positions around the town and were getting ready.

Enemy forces were estimated at a total of about a division, or 8,000 soldiers. At least thirty 90mm and two-hundred and twenty 20mm artillery guns were spotted since the invasion, as well as a one single huge 850mm railgun which had been stationed at the towns main railstation of Kyzylzhar, or Station No. 1 as the Veritasians called it.

Support for the Veritasians was high. Fighters were stacked up from 1,000 to 30,000 feet around the area of Petropavl. Close air support could be given immediately. The mountain divisions had also set up gliderborne artillery guns around the mountains, so artillery fire mission was a possibility.

All Graham could do was look at the town with his issue of binoculars. He could see entire squads of winter-troopers moving machine guns to several mosques and shacks on the edges of the town. Hardpoints were obvious; company commanders were paying close attention to their movements. At the same time, Graham attempted to have a breakfast of stove cooked canned beef and gravy and buttery cracker. It was surprisingly decent.

"Alright company, gather around."

Captain Lewis, the C Company, 9th Regiment commander, waved his troops down to a gorge-like area in the hill. "We're going to make our move... at 0900 Hours. We're the first wave. We're hitting the hardest point in their defense, so indulge me."

The men around him began to sit on their helmets and rub their hands on their winter gear. Captain put up a large map of the city on a rock formation.

"We're hitting the southern end of the town. We have to charge down three hundred yards of open territory and enter the town with force. There are no cement emplacements, but they've got those houses well defended. On our side, they have a machine gun in almost every window."

The Captain pointed on the northern end of the town. "A and B Companies will hit the north end of the town, while D and E hit the west and F the east. We're trying to funnel them through the main road through the only path out of the valley."

Private Stuart raised his hand. "Sir, we're gonna let them get away?"

"No. All last night, we had the 'Devil Dogs' wire the road and surrounding area with anti-personnel and vehicular mines. It's about a mile thick, so their is no way that they can get through. Meanwhile, our squadrons of I-17 fighters will hit them. Item Company is in reserve for our end of the attack."

"Support sir?"

"260 Degrees of coverage from the hills for 150mm artillery fire. We have this place completely canvased with fighters, so we will have a continuous supply of air and artillery support."

Graham rose. "What if we fail?"

"Then we will fall back to point Alpha-1 in the mountains. The I-17's will cover us. If it is a universal retreat, a squadron of B-15's will be dispatched to bomb the town."

"And that 850mm railgun sir?"

"That's our secondary objective. Primary is to take the mosque at center of town."

"Yes sir."

"Mission in 45 minutes. Get ready. Dismissed."
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts
East Fancainia wrote:^This

Wilconson wrote:^This

Grenartia wrote:This^ alone will get the thread at least to page 4

Quailtopia wrote:^This.
New Olwe (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)
Lazuril (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:27 pm

The Frencan troops advanced, even capturing the city of Rabat successfully.The capital was moved all the time, until finally they were conquered.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - 2 Miles Off The Coast of Kazakhstan, Caspian Sea
A.N.V. Matsuyama

"X-Ray-Victor to Shinto-One, we need a raise on that artillery fire. Raise 400, we're advancing down the Zhem River... we're inland about 20 miles. We need immediate 850mm fire about 400 yards ahead. How copy?"

"This is the Matsuyama, we copy. Sending the mail, out."

There had been a continous barage of artillery all along the Kazakhstan coast via the ships in the Caspian Sea. 15,000 guns on 1,200 ships tore through Kazakhi positions as seaborne infantry advanced. They had continued to provide helpful fire, but as the infantry moved beyond the range of the standard 250mm guns, their savior was the A.N.V. Matsuyama and its massive 850mm gun.

Other ships went under attack by the Kazakhi Air Force. Only about twenty were lost; the thirty damaged were docked at former Kazakhi landdocks along captured coast. The Matsuyama, a beast a 1,192 meters long, wasn't even touched. Its hundreds of 20mm AA cannons provided a blanket of protection for itself and the destroyers around it as its twenty 250mm and 450mm guns, and its monsterous 850mm gun provided artillery fire for the troops moving inland.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Stop godmoddling noob :palm:
DEFCON!
[1]

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:Stop godmoddling noob :palm:

OOC: Who's the godmodding n00b?
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:Stop godmoddling noob :palm:

Tell me how I'm godmodding. You're the one who's godmodding if anyone for invading like 20 nations simultaneously, not RP'ing any of it and expecting that there would be no resistance.

EDIT: And that simple "Stop godmodding." and then an emoticon is getting annoying.
Last edited by Pivovarsky on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:The operation was to cut of the infadel's main trade route, The Caspien Sea. The desolate regions of Afghanistan, and other areas connecting Kazakistan to the rest of their conquests, were much too dificult to pass the loads of supplies needed by the Infadel Military. Only around 10% of the original supplies can get through if they stop the possiblity from shipping through the Caspien. If the Jihadists made an atttempt at even sabotaging the supplies if they ship through Afghanistan, then the amount would be around 3% of the original amount of Caspien shipping after sabotaging.

Caspien Sea

The radio crackled.
"Do you have the battleship?"
"Yes, we killed most of them, but we lost alot of men."
"Do you see the supply ships?"
"Yes, we are firing now." The cannons fired, and they hit the many supply ships.
OOC: I'll add more later...

Your godmodding NOOB

OOC: Do you know what godmodding is? I think, that you just hate losing! You need to learn that other people can win too

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC:Back to Topic
IC:
Troina,Sicily

The men were to the limit of combat but the Commander still commanded them to fight.

Fascist Militia Leader: "Our men are exhausted and we barely have ammunition for every one we must wait another day."

Fascist Commander:"We can't we must fight till the last man for glory!"

The men got up and slowly made there way to the town.
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:12 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - Outside of Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan - 0955 Hours
First Sergeant Harold Graham - 9th Ranger Regiment, 109th Mountain Infantry Division

"This is C Company, we need that petrol mix on the town!" The Captain put down his handy-talkie and grabbed a Thompson. "Get ready!"

"This is King-Fox, we are coming in. Stand by."

Five Polikarpov I-17 fighters flew in from over the mountains and opened up with their 20mm cannons towards the edge of the town, tearing down a house after house. Two passed and headed into the town, but the last three released canisters which exploded in a gasoline based inferno, setting several machine gunners and snipers in a mosque a blaze. The Captain took out a whistle and blew it as hard as he could.

"Let's go!"

"Go!"

"Move out!"

Almsot simultaneously, three-thousand soldiers around the town charged, yelling "Yowa" at the top of their breathes.

Graham grabbed a Browning Automatic Rifle and ran down the ice encrusted field with his field radio on his back. He was right behind the Captain as he sprayed his Thompson towards the town. Out of the smoke, 7.92mm machine guns came alive. A bullet sliced through the Captain, another through the man behind Graham. He felt invincible. Men were dying around him.

He made to a stone wall which divided the fields and the town. Graham picked up his receiver and attempted to contact with the fighters. "King-Fox, King Fox this is Item-Baker Two, do you copy... King-Fox this is Item-Baker Two do you copy? I need immediate fire mission. Over."

He then noticed that his back was on fire. He immediately unstrapped his radio. It was a blaze. There were at least twenty bullet holes in it. Graham took a chuck of Composition B out of his field pack and threw it over the wall. An inferno of blood, mortar and mangled metal flew over the wall, hitting Graham's old radio. No one from his company had made it to the wall, and fighters were heading straight for him.

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - Troina, Sicily - 1930 Hours
Major Jacob Kingston - 2nd Special Operations Response Regiment, 1st Special Operations

"Shh... set up an ambush. Two team is in that barn... Fire!"

Kingston and McGee sprang up from behind a stack of hay and caught an entire squad of Fascist rebels off guard. The Fascists had been sleep deprived and had seen their comrades die first hand by the SORU troopers. They were slaughtered.

"Alright, move out of the town! Plant comp. B on those walls and lets get the hell out of here. Kilo-Fox this is Whiskey-Whiskey, we need B-15's on Troina. We took out the AA defenses and they are dewindling in numbers. How copy?"

"We copy, coming in from south ETA 5 minutes. Kilo-Fox out."

"Alright! We're gonna blow this place to hell! Let's get outta here!"
Last edited by Pivovarsky on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Caldaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Caldaris » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:10 pm

South Afrikan War Front:
*The 16th Imperial Expeditionary Force along with a second Royal Battlegroup arrived in the South Afrikan front. Shocked at the sudden counter-attack from the Kingdom of South Afrika's forces Field Marshall Dominick Maddox began ordering strategic bombings against large cities killing not only military targets but causing civilian casualties as well.The Kingdom of South Afrika's leader, King Zulu Azerba, has wished for peacetalks between his nation and New Caldaris so Ambassador Rodger Sumers and King Zulu will have a meeting in Johannesburg a city half controlled by New Caldaris and the other still in the hands of South Afrikan forces.

Ambassador Rodger Sumers: I am glad we could meet here today to discuss peace between our two grand nations as we wish not to cause anymore harm to your citizens
King Zulu: Get on with it, we do not wish to deal with you
Ambassador Sumers: Please lets be civil. Here is our offer, we will stop any and all military actions against your nation, we will open our trade with your nation, you will cede to us the province of south africa but you will be allowed to hold onto your provinces of Namibia Botswana and Zimbabwe, You will remove all military units from the province of south africa, and we will be willing to offer protection and even further your goals farther north into africa.
King Zulu: This is madness!!!! I refuse to cede my native homeland to you imperialist pigs!!!
Ambassador Sumers: I will give you one last chance to accept our generous offer but you will regret the consequences.
King Zulu: Never!!!!!!
"his hand quickly reaches down to his belt and it looks like he is going for a weapon when all of a sudden there is a loud bang and he slumps down to the ground
Ambassador Sumers: I really wish it didn't have to be this way...
*radios to Field Marshall Dominick Maddox
Dominck:Did they accept our offer?
Sumers: In a matter of speaking... King Zulu is no longer with us and now the Kingdom of South Afrika is leaderless.
Dominick: I will order the advance. With the reinforcements we just recieved this should be over in a matter of days.

*the 23rd IEF advanced and managed to conquer up the the Namibian capital of Windhock where the mysterious units that came to the aid of South Afrika when they first advanced had reappeared and were in a vicious battle with the Imperial Marines. Meanwhile the 16th IEF were experiencing surprising success as they won battle after battle after battle against ragtag militia groups and the remnants of the South Afrikan Army. They were ordered to stop at the city of Tuli on the border of South Africa and Zimbabwe. New Caldaris officially declared the province of South Afrika to be under their control.

Indian Provinces:
"Sir!! Sir!!" yelled one of Governor Lance's assistants as he bursted through his office doors
"Calm down son what is it?" He replied
"Sir Kazakhstan has invaded most of there neighbors and we suspect that they may try an offensive campaign against us."
"What fools! I want all bases and fortifications along the border on high alert and i want the naval patrols inceased in the arabian sea."
"On it sir i will send the message right away."

*Governor Lance of the Indian Provinces sent a message to Emperor Tybus Heth stating what was going on in the Kazakhstan War on almost all of its neighbors and how they were preparing in case of war.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Small piece of land, Morocco
The Moroccocans surrendered after many decisive wars. After then, however, Morocco became a Frencan commonwealth.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Troina,Sicily February 2nd-1933

The surviving Fascist Troops tried to escape but as soon as they started to run the B-15s came into view
Nearly all of the Fascist were killed.In the middle of the dust broken branches and rubble scattered every where the twelve or so survivors with broken bones or missing limbs grabbed a branch and tore piece of cloth wondered into the town with the flag of surrender in the air.
Incomplete factbook

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:27 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - Outside of Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan - 1000 Hours

"This is Graham! I am cut off, I repeat I am cut off!" Graham threw down the receiver on his radio and opened fire on a suspicious shack with this Thompson. Three dead Kazakhi soldiers fell out. "This is Queen-Queen, I am cut off I repeat I am cut off! I am on the main street of Petropavl, need immediate fire mission... This is Queen-Queen I am cut off, repeat I am cut off. Need immediate fire mission... This is-"

All of the sudden, a Kazakhi Panzer I tank through a stone wall adjacent to main street. Graham booked it to the nearest basement and jumped in. He then notoiced that he had jumped right into a Kazakhi field command post. He immediately pulled out his Colt revolver and filled the three men infront of him in lead.

"Son of a bitch Captain, couldn't get your men in here-wait a minute... that's a wireless."

He noticed that in the command post was a radio system. He ran over to it and tried to input his units frequency of 666.

"Moose-Able this is Queen-Queen Two I need immediate fire mission... I am cut off. Broken Arrow. I repeat Broken Arrow."

"We copy Queen-Queen, mark your targets with smoke. Over."

Graham launched out of his chair and threw a canister of red smoke.

"Queen-Queen, we copy on red smoke. Dispatching units to respond to call "Broken Arrow". Over."

Graham immediately dived into a corner. The drone of bombers and fighters approached. Everything in the town was about to be leveled.
Last edited by Pivovarsky on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 pm

February 2nd, 1933 - Troina, Sicily - 1939 Hours
Major Jacob Kingston - 2nd Special Operations Response Regiment, 1st Special Operations

"McGee! Houston! Up front! Take Ulyan's medical supplies and help those rebels. Two team, create a perimeter. Three team, get down to the field HQ down the main road and tell them we've secured the town."

"Major!"

Kingston moved towards Charleston with the radio. "Yes Queen-Able?"

"Whiskey-Whiskey, we want you back at HQ with your unit. You're being relocated."

"May I ask where sir?"

"Kazakhstan. You're being reassigned to behind enemy lines work with the 1st Airborne Division, your old unit."

"Copy that sir, Whiskey-Whiskey out.-Alright! 2nd SORU! Gather the prisoners and follow three team's withdrawal. Go!"

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Pivovarsky wrote:February 2nd, 1933 - Outside of Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan - 1000 Hours

"This is Graham! I am cut off, I repeat I am cut off!" Graham threw down the receiver on his radio and opened fire on a suspicious shack with this Thompson. Three dead Kazakhi soldiers fell out. "This is Queen-Queen, I am cut off I repeat I am cut off! I am on the main street of Petropavl, need immediate fire mission... This is Queen-Queen I am cut off, repeat I am cut off. Need immediate fire mission... This is-"

All of the sudden, a Kazakhi Panzer I tank through a stone wall adjacent to main street. Graham booked it to the nearest basement and jumped in. He then notoiced that he had jumped right into a Kazakhi field command post. He immediately pulled out his Colt revolver and filled the three men infront of him in lead.

"Son of a bitch Captain, couldn't get your men in here-wait a minute... that's a wireless."

He noticed that in the command post was a radio system. He ran over to it and tried to input his units frequency of 666.

"Moose-Able this is Queen-Queen Two I need immediate fire mission... I am cut off. Broken Arrow. I repeat Broken Arrow."

"Queen-Queen, we copy on red smoke. Dispatching units to respond to call "Broken Arrow". Over."

Graham immediately dived into a corner. The drone of bombers and fighters approached. Everything in the town was about to be leveled.

TOTAL GODMODDING THERE NOOB
DEFCON!
[1]

New Caldaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Caldaris » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:
Pivovarsky wrote:February 2nd, 1933 - Outside of Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan - 1000 Hours

OOC: stop posting ooc retarded comments in the IC thread and stop calling every post a godmod its annoying.

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Nogolieaha wrote:
Pivovarsky wrote:snip

OOC: You're the one who's acting noobish here Nogolieaha. You simultaneously invaded literally 16 nations and somehow INSTANTLY took control. At least my style is town by town, and I actually tell how I win my stuff instead of just saying "I declare war on you, I invade you, I win"

I'm not really even godmodding, as I do have access to these resources, and I do have the ability to bomb your town. Plus, all you're doing to counter my RP's is "STOP GODMODDING". All you're doin' is complaining if anyone else wins.
Last edited by Pivovarsky on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

[code][/code] AUSTRIA RUSSIA TROOPS MASS ON THE ISLANDS COAST WITH A MASSIVE FLEET

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Austria-russia wrote:[code][/code] AUSTRIA RUSSIA TROOPS MASS ON THE ISLANDS COAST WITH A MASSIVE FLEET

You're not signed up

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

HOW DO I GREAT NATION
Last edited by Austria-russia on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilconson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Austria-russia wrote:[code][/code] AUSTRIA RUSSIA TROOPS MASS ON THE ISLANDS COAST WITH A MASSIVE FLEET

OOC: This thread is closed to you unless you sign up.
Incomplete factbook

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Austria-russia wrote:HOW DO I

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=25&t=41861&p=1768141#p1768141 ... But you shall probably be rejected as your RP'ing is third rate.

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:41 pm

June 6th, 1934 - Outskirts of Khorogos, Kazakhstan - 0100 Hours
Lieutenant Colonel Jacob Kingston - 2nd Special Operations Response Regiment, 1st Special Operations

Kingston and his men crwaled in prone towards a light at the end of the large forest which occupied this region. Snow and shelled out branches covered the ground. The thirty men of the 2nd SORU were inserted on the Chinese-Kazakhi border and moved towards the Kazakhi town of Khorogos.

"McGee, up front." Kingston signaled over one of his men. McGee was the company translator. "McGee, what languages do you speak?"

"Hebrew, Arabic, Kazakh, Russian and Ukrainian, sir."

"Alright. Most of the Kazakh population will be speaking Russian. Our contact will make the challenge in Russian."

"Copy that sir."

The unit continued to crawl towards the light. And then, they made contact. A voice in the darkness whispered, "Tovarich?"

"Pobeda." McGee responded.

"Davai."

The SORU troopers rose and ran over to the man. "Welcome to Kazakhstan Colonel."

"Pleasure's all mine Karim."

"The meet up is at that farmhouse on the edge of the treeline, follow me into the basement."

Kingston walked into the basement, McGee and Houston following behind him. "Three team, set up a perimeter and keep it tight. Two team, scout out ahead."

"Yes sir."

"Welcome Colonel Kingston. We admire your work on the Slovakian line during the First World War, and the way you got rid of the dictator of Fascist Italy during the Purges."

"And I admire what you've been doing to the Kazakh countryside."

"We got an assignment for you. This man."

Karim passed a picture of a Kazakh man to Kingston. "Nursultan Nazarbayev. Dictator of Kazakhstan. We need you to take him out."

"By what means?"

"Our agents from Afghanistan will get you to his palace in Alma-Ata, you choose how you get him. We prefer you get him out alive and exfil to friendly China."

"SORU can do anything."

"Excellent. We need you to do it at night so you can get him out of the country."

"It's done."

Kingston walked out of the basement and went into a crouching position. "Alright guys, we're taking Nazar out. Move in towards the capital."

Nogolieaha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogolieaha » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Pivovarsky wrote:June 6th, 1934 - Outskirts of Khorogos, Kazakhstan - 0100 Hours
Lieutenant Colonel Jacob Kingston - 2nd Special Operations Response Regiment, 1st Special Operations

Kingston and his men crwaled in prone towards a light at the end of the large forest which occupied this region. Snow and shelled out branches covered the ground. The thirty men of the 2nd SORU were inserted on the Chinese-Kazakhi border and moved towards the Kazakhi town of Khorogos.

"McGee, up front." Kingston signaled over one of his men. McGee was the company translator. "McGee, what languages do you speak?"

"Hebrew, Arabic, Kazakh, Russian and Ukrainian, sir."

"Alright. Most of the Kazakh population will be speaking Russian. Our contact will make the challenge in Russian."

"Copy that sir."

The unit continued to crawl towards the light. And then, they made contact. A voice in the darkness whispered, "Tovarich?"

"Pobeda." McGee responded.

"Davai."

The SORU troopers rose and ran over to the man. "Welcome to Kazakhstan Colonel."

"Pleasure's all mine Karim."

"The meet up is at that farmhouse on the edge of the treeline, follow me into the basement."

Kingston walked into the basement, McGee and Houston following behind him. "Three team, set up a perimeter and keep it tight. Two team, scout out ahead."

"Yes sir."

"Welcome Colonel Kingston. We admire your work on the Slovakian line during the First World War, and the way you got rid of the dictator of Fascist Italy during the Purges."

"And I admire what you've been doing to the Kazakh countryside."

"We got an assignment for you. This man."

Karim passed a picture of a Kazakh man to Kingston. "Nursultan Nazarbayev. Dictator of Kazakhstan. We need you to take him out."

"By what means?"

"Our agents from Afghanistan will get you to his palace in Alma-Ata, you choose how you get him. We prefer you get him out alive and exfil to friendly China."

"SORU can do anything."

"Excellent. We need you to do it at night so you can get him out of the country."

"It's done."

Kingston walked out of the basement and went into a crouching position. "Alright guys, we're taking Nazar out. Move in towards the capital."

alright i have enough of Pavorly the godmodder.

I quit due to i haven't even role play my decisions, its al bout him. so I QUIT, this is full of noobs
DEFCON!
[1]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents