NATION

PASSWORD

Basrani Civil War: Escalation [Closed/OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

Deian salazar wrote:
Basran wrote:Depends what they IC'ly intend to do. More interest in the RP is good but at the same time I don't want too many nations to be involved because then it becomes clusterfucky like irl Syria. I have several defined targets, although they are flexible. And no NUC. Heard bad things about them. Seen bad things. Dont like em.

Alright then. Me and Canafa are definitely enemies ICly but buds oocly. Unsure about Eric, Apror, and Barbaziun but Antonio and Axalis definitely allies.

Sounds fun...
Laeuwen wrote:I'll be safeguarding the Front for the National Restoration of Basran and their little jihadi moderate Islamic allies.

Lovely stuff.

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deian salazar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:03 am

I recommend a Discord btw.

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:06 am

Deian salazar wrote:I recommend a Discord btw.

Later tbh. Not starting this until the end of the week (personal stuff).

User avatar
Deian salazar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10454
Founded: Sep 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deian salazar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 am

Basran wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:I recommend a Discord btw.

Later tbh. Not starting this until the end of the week (personal stuff).

Great, gives me time to post in the RP's I need to.

User avatar
Armenda
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: Sep 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Armenda » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:15 am

yum

User avatar
Pacificora
Minister
 
Posts: 3178
Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pacificora » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

Saw my name mentioned more then once, and NUC linked me to this after he found his name mentioned, so, yeah.

Deian, you have to remember, I'm leaving real soon.
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853.
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Greater Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

User avatar
Apror
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10914
Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am

Intrested
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

User avatar
Greater Hudian Republic
Envoy
 
Posts: 258
Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Greater Hudian Republic » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 am

(͡o‿O͡)
THE GREATER HUDIAN REPUBLIC

I'm Bangladeshi and I love it

User avatar
Apror
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10914
Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:45 am

Christian Resistance Army.

Nation Name:Apror
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA)CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
WIP, I want to know a little more from IC conversation.
First Battle Group- 2,500 Proffesional Soldiers.
1st People's Militia- 5,000 Militia
7 Transport Craft

Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know)
Last edited by Apror on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 am

Apror wrote:Christian Resistance Army.

Nation Name:Apror
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA)CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
WIP, I want to know a little more from IC conversation.
Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know)

Interesting

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:27 am

Last edited by Basran on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Apror
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10914
Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 am

Basran wrote:
Apror wrote:Christian Resistance Army.

Nation Name:Apror
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA)CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
WIP, I want to know a little more from IC conversation.
Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know)

Interesting

Yes?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 am

Apror wrote:
Basran wrote:Interesting

Yes?

It'll take some support to transform the CRA into an offensive force. It lacks manpower due to the small Christian minority. It is also Hezbollah and Jahbat al-Islam enemy number one, so prepare for lots of jihad. The Western CRA, which is the strongest element of the CRA and controls a greater amount of territory and a city, which is good for recruitment, and is an ally of the BDF but is less hostile to the FNRB in general (think about how the YPG and SAA manage to get on from time to time and then fight again and repeat). It's major disadvantage is that its not only surrounded by 1, but 3 enemies, the NPA, Jahbat al-Islam and Hezbollah.

The Eastern CRA is the weaker arm of the CRA in terms of manpower but ive put it in a strategic position so it can try and advance on roads or take the city of Latajar. Also, it could essentially try and cut Central Basran into two which would severely hamper the operations of the FNRB.
Last edited by Basran on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Apror
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10914
Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 am

Basran wrote:
Apror wrote:Yes?

It'll take some support to transform the CRA into an offensive force. It lacks manpower due to the small Christian minority. It is also Hezbollah and Jahbat al-Islam enemy number one, so prepare for lots of jihad. The Western CRA, which is the strongest element of the CRA and controls a greater amount of territory and a city, which is good for recruitment, and is an ally of the BDF but is less hostile to the FNRB in general (think about how the YPG and SAA manage to get on from time to time and then fight again and repeat). It's major disadvantage is that its not only surrounded by 1, but 3 enemies, the NPA, Jahbat al-Islam and Hezbollah.

The Eastern CRA is the weaker arm of the CRA in terms of manpower but ive put it in a strategic position so it can try and advance on roads or take the city of Latajar. Also, it could essentially try and cut Central Basran into two which would severely hamper the operations of the FNRB.

Sounds fun, how many men would I have?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:53 am

Apror wrote:
Basran wrote:It'll take some support to transform the CRA into an offensive force. It lacks manpower due to the small Christian minority. It is also Hezbollah and Jahbat al-Islam enemy number one, so prepare for lots of jihad. The Western CRA, which is the strongest element of the CRA and controls a greater amount of territory and a city, which is good for recruitment, and is an ally of the BDF but is less hostile to the FNRB in general (think about how the YPG and SAA manage to get on from time to time and then fight again and repeat). It's major disadvantage is that its not only surrounded by 1, but 3 enemies, the NPA, Jahbat al-Islam and Hezbollah.

The Eastern CRA is the weaker arm of the CRA in terms of manpower but ive put it in a strategic position so it can try and advance on roads or take the city of Latajar. Also, it could essentially try and cut Central Basran into two which would severely hamper the operations of the FNRB.

Sounds fun, how many men would I have?

Working on that now, check back in a while.

By the way, you dont directly control the entire CRA, but if you are attacking/defending/moving somewhere with the CRA then you control the forces with you etc.

User avatar
Apror
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10914
Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 am

Basran wrote:
Apror wrote:Sounds fun, how many men would I have?

Working on that now, check back in a while.

By the way, you dont directly control the entire CRA, but if you are attacking/defending/moving somewhere with the CRA then you control the forces with you etc.

Thank God, either way, It's fine.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

User avatar
Furbish Islands
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1080
Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Furbish Islands » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 am

Nation Name: Furby Island
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA) BDF-JSDU-CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
One marine division, and air support from a nearby base or aircraft carrier fleet
The BDF, JSDU, and CRA will receive economic and military support
Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know) N/A

Also where is Basran in relation to the rest of the world?

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:48 am

All factions have been updated!

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 am

Furbish Islands wrote:Nation Name: Furby Island
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA) BDF-JSDU-CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
One marine division, and air support from a nearby base or aircraft carrier fleet
The BDF, JSDU, and CRA will receive economic and military support
Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know) N/A

Also where is Basran in relation to the rest of the world?

Accepted, and its in the Arabian Sea. How big of a carrier fleet though? Hopefully not too big.

It might be cheaper to just have an airbase in Yemen or Oman or Somalia and fly strike missions from there, supported by refuelling aircraft.
Last edited by Basran on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Laeuwen
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Laeuwen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:01 am

Furbish Islands wrote:Nation Name: Furby Island
Alliance Affiliation: (FNRB/BDR, BDF-JSDU-CRA, NPA) BDF-JSDU-CRA
Order of Battle: (Structure/Number/List of your military/peacekeeping/monitoring personnel)
One marine division, and air support from a nearby base or aircraft carrier fleet
The BDF, JSDU, and CRA will receive economic and military support
Additional Information: (Any additional information you think people need to know) N/A

Also where is Basran in relation to the rest of the world?

Considering this is a much more proxy-style conflict, I think it would be more appropriate to deploy an amphibious assault ships decked out for aerial ops and a few escorts rather than a carrier fleet. Or just build an airbase in BDF territory (but that's a whole new slippery slope) - or just do what Basran recommended.
FEDERATION OF LAERENIA

User avatar
Laeuwen
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Laeuwen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am

Nation Name: Laeutchia
Alliance Affiliation: FNRB/BDR-JaI,HB
Order of Battle: For immediate deployment...

Covert Deployment - For direct action:

Air

- Elements of the 167th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (x10 UH-80 Ghost Hawk Stealth Helicopters)
- Elements of the 202nd Air Expeditionary Wing (x8 Sentinel Stealth UCAV's)

Land

- Elements of the 2nd Special Forces Group (500)

Public Deployment - For combat support, training and advisory:

Sea

- LMDF Kittyhawk (Guided Missile Destroyer)
- LMDF Neptune's Spear (Guided Missile Destroyer)
- LMDF Constitution (Guided Missile Destroyer)

Air

- Elements of the 21st Fighter Group (x24 F-22A Raptor)
- Elements of the 23rd Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

Land

- LMDF 3rd Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LMDF 7th Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LMDF 9th Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LMDF 15th Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LA 28th Infantry Battalion (1,000)
- LA 32nd Infantry Battalion (1,000)
- LA 72nd Airborne Battalion(1,000)


All available units if shit really hits the fan & the OP allows...

> 2nd Air Division
- 21st Fighter Group (x48 F-22A Raptor)
- 22nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 23rd Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 3rd Air Division
- 32nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 33rd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 34th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 4th Air Division
- 41st Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 42nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 43rd Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 5th Air Division
- 52nd Fighter Group (x48 F-22A Raptor)
- 53rd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 54th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 6th Air Division
- 65th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 66th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 67th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 7th Air Division
- 74th Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 75th Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 76th Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 8th Air Division

- 86th Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 87th Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 88th Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 9th Air Division
- 91st Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 92nd Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 93rd Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 10th Air Division
- 105th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 106th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 107th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 11th Air Division
- 117th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)
- 118th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)
- 119th Air Control Wing 98th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)

Laeutchian Maritime Defence Force

Kingfisher Fleet

> Kingfisher Aircraft Carrier
- 51 F/A-181A Black Wasp II Naval Multirole Fighters
- 24 F/A-181B Black Wask II Stealth Naval Multirole Fighters
- 14 Mk 38 Mod 3 Automatic Cannons
- 7 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 4 MQ-27 Sentinel Stealth UCAV's
- 4 E-2D Advanced Hawkeye AEWAC's
- 3 Praetorian 1C CIWS'
- 3 Mk-49 Spartan SAM's
- 3 Mk-21 Centurion SAM's

> Kaiserin Heavy Missile Cruiser
- 24 SS-N-40 Cruise Missile Vertical Launchers with 24 missiles total
- 16 Long Range Octuple Vertical Launch Systems with 128 missiles total
- 16 Medium Range Octuple Vertical Launch Systems with 128 missiles total
- 4 Chaff Launchers with 96 total
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Quintuple Torpedo Launchers with 30 torpedoes total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 2 155mm Naval Guns
- 1 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launcher with 64 torpedoes total

> Retribution Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Defender of Guana Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Sovereign Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Blue Spear Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Protector Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Atlantis Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Averia Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Kaiserreich Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Anschluss Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Hellhound Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Demon Fox Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> King Cobra Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Wolfpack Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> White October Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Drachten Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Kharg Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Tornado Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Vengeance Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Sniper Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Lightning Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Typhoon Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

Laeutchian Army

> 11th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 12th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 13th Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 15th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 16th Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>18th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>21st Armoured Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 M160A1 MBT's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>22nd Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>23rd Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>24th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>27th Armoured Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 M160A1 MBT's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>29th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers


Additional Information: Defending OSAN interests.
Last edited by Laeuwen on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FEDERATION OF LAERENIA

User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 am

Laeuwen wrote:Nation Name: Laeutchia
Alliance Affiliation: FNRB/BDR-JaI,HB
Order of Battle: For immediate deployment...

Covert Deployment - For direct action:

Air

- Elements of the 167th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (x10 UH-80 Ghost Hawk Stealth Helicopters)
- Elements of the 202nd Air Expeditionary Wing (x8 Sentinel Stealth UCAV's)

Land

- Elements of the 2nd Special Forces Group (500)

Public Deployment - For combat support, training and advisory:

Sea

- LMDF Kittyhawk (Guided Missile Destroyer)
- LMDF Neptune's Spear (Guided Missile Destroyer)
- LMDF Constitution (Guided Missile Destroyer)

Air

- Elements of the 21st Fighter Group (x12 F-22A Raptor)
- Elements of the 23rd Strike Group (x24 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

Land

- LMDF 3rd Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LMDF 4th Marine Battalion (1,000)
- LMDF 5th Marine Battalion (1,000)


All available units if shit really hits the fan & the OP allows...

> 2nd Air Division
- 21st Fighter Group (x48 F-22A Raptor)
- 22nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 23rd Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 3rd Air Division
- 32nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 33rd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 34th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 4th Air Division
- 41st Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 42nd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 43rd Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 5th Air Division
- 52nd Fighter Group (x48 F-22A Raptor)
- 53rd Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 54th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 6th Air Division
- 65th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 66th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 67th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 7th Air Division
- 74th Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 75th Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 76th Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 8th Air Division

- 86th Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 87th Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 88th Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 9th Air Division
- 91st Tactical Airlift Group (x48 C-130J-30 Super Hercules)
- 92nd Strategic Airlift Group (x48 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)
- 93rd Combined Airlift Group (x24 C-130J-30 Super Hercules, x24 C-17A-ER Globemaster III)

> 10th Air Division
- 105th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 106th Fighter Group (x48 F-16SV Super Viper)
- 107th Strike Group (x48 F-15SE Silent Eagle)

> 11th Air Division
- 117th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)
- 118th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)
- 119th Air Control Wing 98th Air Control Wing (x15 E-3G Sentry, x2 E-8C Joint STARS)

Laeutchian Maritime Defence Force

Kingfisher Fleet

> Kingfisher Aircraft Carrier
- 51 F/A-181A Black Wasp II Naval Multirole Fighters
- 24 F/A-181B Black Wask II Stealth Naval Multirole Fighters
- 14 Mk 38 Mod 3 Automatic Cannons
- 7 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 4 MQ-27 Sentinel Stealth UCAV's
- 4 E-2D Advanced Hawkeye AEWAC's
- 3 Praetorian 1C CIWS'
- 3 Mk-49 Spartan SAM's
- 3 Mk-21 Centurion SAM's

> Kaiserin Heavy Missile Cruiser
- 24 SS-N-40 Cruise Missile Vertical Launchers with 24 missiles total
- 16 Long Range Octuple Vertical Launch Systems with 128 missiles total
- 16 Medium Range Octuple Vertical Launch Systems with 128 missiles total
- 4 Chaff Launchers with 96 total
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Quintuple Torpedo Launchers with 30 torpedoes total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 2 155mm Naval Guns
- 1 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launcher with 64 torpedoes total

> Retribution Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Defender of Guana Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Sovereign Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Blue Spear Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Protector Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Atlantis Guided Missile Destroyer
- 4 Mk-44 "Sea Sabre" Anti-Missile Defense Systems
- 2 Chaff Launchers with 48 total
- 2 MH-80S Ghosthawk Helicopters
- 1 Mk-59 Vertical Launch Missile Launcher with 96 missiles
- 1 155mm Naval Gun

> Averia Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Kaiserreich Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Anschluss Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Hellhound Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Demon Fox Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> King Cobra Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Wolfpack Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> White October Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Drachten Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Kharg Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Tornado Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Vengeance Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Sniper Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Lightning Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

> Typhoon Cruise Missile Submarine
- 20 Noisemakers
- 16 Octuple Vertical Launch Cruise Missile Launchers with 128 missiles
- 8 Super Heavy Torpedo Tubes with 56 torpedoes
- 2 Killer Dart "Interceptor" Short Range Torpedo Launchers with 96 torpedoes
- 1 Sail Mounted Short Range Missile Launcher with 64 missiles

Laeutchian Army

> 11th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 12th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 13th Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 15th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

> 16th Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>18th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>21st Armoured Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 M160A1 MBT's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>22nd Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>23rd Mechanized Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 Iveco LMV
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>24th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>27th Armoured Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 1,800 M1126 ICV's
- 500 M160A1 MBT's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers

>29th Infantry Division
- 20,000 Infantry
- 2,000 Iveco LMV
- 500 M1126 ICV's
- 100 M114 Howitzers
- 25 TOS-1A Multiple Rocket Launchers


Additional Information: Defending OSAN interests.

Accepted.

User avatar
San Regada
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1658
Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

Nation Name: San Regada
Alliance Affiliation: FNRB/BDR-JaI/HB
Order of Battle: 80 members of the COBRA Special Forces Unit with a few vehicles and 2 helicopters
Additional Information: Nah
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Incorrect spelling... I have Santa Regada for a reason!
Snapchat: You will never know
Discord: TG me for it
Anything Else: See above
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana
R E P Ú B L I C A  D E  S A N  R E G A D A
Adelante, madre-patria!—Forward, motherland!

IIWiki||Placeholder||Placeholder||Placeholder


User avatar
Basran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 108
Founded: Jun 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Basran » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

San Regada wrote:Nation Name: San Regada
Alliance Affiliation: FNRB/BDR-JaI/HB
Order of Battle: 80 members of the COBRA Special Forces Unit with a few vehicles and 2 helicopters
Additional Information: Nah

Approved.

User avatar
Chewion
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19337
Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 am

Tag
Pro: America, Germany, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.
Anti: Modern Liberalism, third wave feminism, anarchy, fascism, communism, socialism, radical Muslims, terrorism.

Moonlight Lounge
[url=Moonlight Lounge]https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=447304[/url]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads