NATION

PASSWORD

The War of Democracy RP- OOC RP Application Thread [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Nation: The Global Sovereign Confederacy Of Aleckandor (AKA 'The Aleckandorean Confederacy' Or 'The GSCA', For Short)

Any Colonies/Puppet Nations: Aleckandorean operations in the war will be largely commanded and conducted from one its more remote Amical Tributaries somewhere in the neighborhood, the mid-sized island chain that comprises the Republic Of Aslistan (I'll control them as an NPC). It's population is about 9.5 million, with about 51400 of them being active duty members of the local proxy army. The actual Confederate Aleckandorean military garrison here numbers about 857000 stationed personnel, most of them being part of the Marine Legion and Naval Force branches. Being dozens of hundreds of thousands of miles of ocean away across the Known Cosmonexus from the core territories of Aleckandor, the tropical protectorate of Aslistan is, at this point in time, perhaps the most far-flung outpost of Confederate geostrategic power projection there is in the world. Reinforcements from other parts of the Confederacy to the east of the region would take several weeks at best to arrive; but with the Confederal Governance mainly focused on gearing up to launch a retaliatory invasion of the obscenely distant State Of Harxica after it attempted a string of cowardly incursions against New Nord Yervhenn Province, it is highly improbable that High Command will spare anything beyond of a few rapid deployment task forces for the Aslistan garrison in its attempt to help Stacramon fend off the forces of Mors Natione.

Which Side Are You On? Stacramon Or Mors Natione? Stacramon

Methods of Attack:

The numbers I've put down here only apply to what the Aleckandoreans initially have deployed for their bases in and about Aslistanian islands. Said numbers are subject to change should reinforcement formations arrive from the over western edge of the theater for this war.

Fighter Jets [417 Air Superiority/Ground Attack/Multirole Fighters, 23 Electronic Warfare Planes, 18 Stealth Fighter-Bombers]
Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [51 High-Speed Tactical Bombers]
Attack Helicopters [312 Regular Gunships, 247 Light VTOL Gunships]
Space Station Laser [N/A]
Submarines [19 Hunter-Killer/Cruise Missile Submarines]
Naval Ships [1 Medium Aircraft Carrier-Battleship, 3 Helicopter/VTOL Carriers, 1 Arsenal Ship, 16 Guided Missile Destroyers/Cruisers, 4 Large Amphibious Troopships, 25 Modular Frigates, 2 Tenders, 49 Hydrofoil Patrol Boats]
Infantry [Approx. 628000 Grand Aleckandorean Marine Legion + Approx. 51400 Republic Of Aslistan Mobile Militia]
Tanks/Armor [134 MBTs, 245 IFVs/APCs]
Bio-Warfare [*No Biological/Chemical WMDs Positioned In Aslistan At This Time]

Are There Any Other Weapons Or Abilities That You'd Like To Use?: I understand that the Strike Witches thing was permitted under the pretext that some magic (?) was okay, but I'm a little confused as to why some PMT wouldn't be allowed underneath the same standard. I would argue that the giant space laser thing that was mentioned in the OP, though it might be able to be built in the real world with enough time and energy and treasure poured into its development and construction, seems to fall into the PMT category in of itself because of the sheer scale needed to be ascertained for its actual deployment. So, with your permission, would you allow me to deploy a small squadron of experimental combat mechs (in the style of the first-generation Knightmares from Code Geass) at the middle or late stages of the conflict? I have used them before, and just like the other people bringing Strike Witches into this, my machines will be far from over-powered.

Any Other Information You'd Like To Add: The majority and founding stock of Aleckandor is Maphlovuhroid, meaning that they are members of a race of gray-skinned human beings. No special powers or attributes, just baseline gray humans who are of a unique fictional origin. Also, when I use the terms 'Cosmonexus' or 'Nexospheres' in some of my posts, please don't be alarmed; that's really just my IC way of explaining the near-infinite span of the NS Multiverse on modern-day Earth without having to default to simply saying 'The Multiverse'. It's my way of describing how the small, average Earth of this universe can seamlessly fold into several spaces of layered reality ad infinitum without going through the exact, mind-boggling mechanics of how that would work. Basically, at least for me, it justifies the existence of all other RPing on this site as well as makes it possible for Aleckandor to be as big as I've gotten it to be over the years.
Last edited by Aleckandor on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Stacramon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Aleckandor wrote:Nation: The Global Sovereign Confederacy Of Aleckandor (AKA 'The Aleckandorean Confederacy' Or 'The GSCA', For Short)

Any Colonies/Puppet Nations: Aleckandorean operations in the war will be largely commanded and conducted from one its more remote Amical Tributaries somewhere in the neighborhood, the mid-sized island chain that comprises the Republic Of Aslistan (I'll control them as an NPC). It's population is about 9.5 million, with about 51400 of them being active duty members of the local proxy army. The actual Confederate Aleckandorean military garrison here numbers about 857000 stationed personnel, most of them being part of the Marine Legion and Naval Force branches. Being dozens of hundreds of thousands of miles of ocean away across the Known Cosmonexus from the core territories of Aleckandor, the tropical protectorate of Aslistan is, at this point in time, perhaps the most far-flung outpost of Confederate geostrategic power projection there is in the world. Reinforcements from other parts of the Confederacy to the east of the region would take several weeks at best to arrive; but with the Confederal Governance mainly focused on gearing up to launch a retaliatory invasion of the obscenely distant State Of Harxica after it attempted a string of cowardly incursions against New Nord Yervhenn Province, it is highly improbable that High Command will spare anything beyond of a few rapid deployment task forces for the Aslistan garrison in its attempt to help Stacramon fend off the forces of Mors Natione.

Which Side Are You On? Stacramon Or Mors Natione? Stacramon

Methods of Attack:

The numbers I've put down here only apply to what the Aleckandoreans initially have deployed for their bases in and about Aslistanian islands. Said numbers are subject to change should reinforcement formations arrive from the over western edge of the theater for this war.

Fighter Jets [417 Air Superiority/Ground Attack/Multirole Fighters, 23 Electronic Warfare Planes, 18 Stealth Fighter-Bombers]
Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [51 High-Speed Tactical Bombers]
Attack Helicopters [312 Regular Gunships, 247 Light VTOL Gunships]
Space Station Laser [N/A]
Submarines [19 Hunter-Killer/Cruise Missile Submarines]
Naval Ships [1 Medium Aircraft Carrier-Battleship, 3 Helicopter/VTOL Carriers, 1 Arsenal Ship, 16 Guided Missile Destroyers/Cruisers, 4 Large Amphibious Troopships, 25 Modular Frigates, 2 Tenders, 49 Hydrofoil Patrol Boats]
Infantry [Approx. 628000 Grand Aleckandorean Marine Legion + Approx. 51400 Republic Of Aslistan Mobile Militia]
Tanks/Armor [134 MBTs, 245 IFVs/APCs]
Bio-Warfare [*No Biological/Chemical WMDs Positioned In Aslistan At This Time]

Are There Any Other Weapons Or Abilities That You'd Like To Use?: I understand that the Strike Witches thing was permitted under the pretext that some magic (?) was okay, but I'm a little confused as to why some PMT wouldn't be allowed underneath the same standard. I would argue that the giant space laser thing that was mentioned in the OP, though it might be able to be built in the real world with enough time and energy and treasure poured into its development and construction, seems to fall into the PMT category in of itself because of the sheer scale needed to be ascertained for its actual deployment. So, with your permission, would you allow me to deploy a small squadron of experimental combat mechs (in the style of the first-generation Knightmares from Code Geass) at the middle or late stages of the conflict? I have used them before, and just like the other people bringing Strike Witches into this, my machines will be far from over-powered.

Any Other Information You'd Like To Add: The majority and founding stock of Aleckandor is Maphlovuhroid, meaning that they are members of a race of gray-skinned human beings. No special powers or attributes, just baseline gray humans who are of a unique fictional origin. Also, when I use the terms 'Cosmonexus' or 'Nexospheres' in some of my posts, please don't be alarmed; that's really just my IC way of explaining the near-infinite span of the NS Multiverse on modern-day Earth without having to default to simply saying 'The Multiverse'. It's my way of describing how the small, average Earth of this universe can seamlessly fold into several spaces of layered reality ad infinitum without going through the exact, mind-boggling mechanics of how that would work. Basically, at least for me, it justifies the existence of all other RPing on this site as well as makes it possible for Aleckandor to be as big as I've gotten it to be over the years.

Your essay application has been ACCEPTED. Your additional weapon has been accepted. We would like to explain that our restriction on PMT tech but not on magic is because, although it is fictional, if magic were to really exist, there is no reason it could not exist in modern day as opposed to the future.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Stacramon wrote:Your essay application has been ACCEPTED.

lmao sorry about the length, just wanted to be thorough

you can expect my actual IC posts to be even longer, so I guess that's something to look forward to :D

Your additional weapon has been accepted. We would like to explain that our restriction on PMT tech but not on magic is because, although it is fictional, if magic were to really exist, there is no reason it could not exist in modern day as opposed to the future.

Yeah, I mean, that does sound pretty reasonable. And thanks for approving the weapon.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Stacramon wrote:Your essay application has been ACCEPTED.

lmao sorry about the length, just wanted to be thorough

you can expect my actual IC posts to be even longer, so I guess that's something to look forward to :D

Your additional weapon has been accepted. We would like to explain that our restriction on PMT tech but not on magic is because, although it is fictional, if magic were to really exist, there is no reason it could not exist in modern day as opposed to the future.

Yeah, I mean, that does sound pretty reasonable. And thanks for approving the weapon.

Lol don't worry about it. And you're welcome.
Last edited by Stacramon on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:06 pm

NOTE: Stacramon has founded two new space colonies, and they will be added to the list of colonies on this thread.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Tag

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Nation: Xuskeuclite
Government Type: Authoritarian Stratocracy
Any Colonies or Puppet Nations: No
Which Side Are You On? Stacramon or Mors Natione? Unaligned (May change farther in rp.)
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread):
Manpower
Total Population: 2,018,336,948
Total Military Personal: 11,137,500
Active Frontline Personal: 3,341,249
Active Reserve Personal: 7,796,251
Land Systems
Tanks: 86,564
AFVs: 157,489
SPGs: 21,436
Towed-Artillery: 43,678
MLRSs: 27,654

Air Power
Total Aircraft: 145,514
Fighters/Interceptors: 20,683
Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 67,675
Transport Aircraft: 3,756
Trainer Aircraft: 2,429
Helicopters: 16,324
Attack Helicopters: 34,647
Bombers: 1,841

Naval Power
Total Naval Strength: 31,368
Aircraft Carriers: 1,457
Frigates: 8,385
Destroyers: 5,476
Corvettes: 14,392
Submarines: 1,102
Coastal Defense Craft: 378
Mine Warfare: 178
Other: Biological Warfare: Gas that makes you lose all your senses and your body rot alive and whats refered to as reaper bees. Space Laser Stations: 0

Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?: http://imgur.com/a/3z6cH
^ Battle Armor
http://imgur.com/a/njSBX
^AFV
http://imgur.com/a/Ov2eT
^ Helicopter
http://imgur.com/a/wzRUC
^ Submarine
Any other information you'd like to add: No

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:Nation: Xuskeuclite
Which Side Are You On? Stacramon or Mors Natione? Unaligned (May change farther in rp.)
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread):
Manpower
Land Systems

Air Power

Naval Power
Other: Biological Warfare: Gas that makes you lose all your senses and your body rot alive and whats refered to as reaper bees. Space Laser Stations: 0

Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?: http://imgur.com/a/3z6cH
^ Battle Armor
^AFV
^ Helicopter
^ Submarine

Um... Accepted, but you kinda have to pick a side.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Manpower
Land Systems

Air Power

Naval Power

^ Battle Armor
^AFV
^ Helicopter
^ Submarine

Also all added weapons and vehicles are accepted.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Stacramon wrote:
Manpower
Land Systems

Air Power

Naval Power

^ Battle Armor
^AFV
^ Helicopter
^ Submarine

Um... Accepted, but you kinda have to pick a side.

Ok so whats the difference between the two sides and their goals and motives.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:Ok so whats the difference between the two sides and their goals and motives.

Well, from my understanding of what was written as the background story in the OP, Stacramon (the attacked nation) is a democracy while Mors Natione (the aggressor) is an autocracy that sees Stacramon as a legitimate target to war against since the latter's leader considers democracy a wholly illegitimate system. Also, there's something about Mors Natione trying to restore a certain territory to the control of another despotic country that used to own it. I would assume that much of this is not really out of a really serious praxis of ideology on part of Mors Natione's king, but rather a thinly-veiled attempt to increase the prestige of their empire and eliminate a perceived outside political threat to their consolidation of power.

Mors Natione
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mors Natione » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Xuskeuclite wrote:Ok so whats the difference between the two sides and their goals and motives.

Well, from my understanding of what was written as the background story in the OP, Stacramon (the attacked nation) is a democracy while Mors Natione (the aggressor) is an autocracy that sees Stacramon as a legitimate target to war against since the latter's leader considers democracy a wholly illegitimate system. Also, there's something about Mors Natione trying to restore a certain territory to the control of another despotic country that used to own it. I would assume that much of this is not really out of a really serious praxis of ideology on part of Mors Natione's king, but rather a thinly-veiled attempt to increase the prestige of their empire and eliminate a perceived outside political threat to their consolidation of power.

You are largely correct, but allow me to explain further.

So our nation's ideology is that democracy is a wholly illegitimate system. Our nation name literally means Death Nation in Latin, referencing our trying to kill democracy. You are also correct in saying that this is an attempt to grow the empire, but you are incorrect in saying that it is not really out of a "serious praxis of ideology," as you put it. This is exactly that. Mor Natione normally would just take over a democratically founded nation and move on, but the Stacramite Empire is different for a few reasons, hence the attempt to really make a point with this invasion.

The first reason is that one of Stacramon's colonies, Brezlesheek, was once a part of a very large non-democratic, tyrannical empire called Malakerino, which actually was a former NationStates region that Brezlesheek was once a part of. This is not an attempt to restore Malakerino, as Mors Natione would be much happier if its own region, The Anti Democratic Regime of Solomoge, were to grow. Mors Natione is simply just mad at Brezlesheek for, willingly, abandoning this empire in favor of a democratic system in the Empire of Stacramon.

The second reason is that Mors Natione is mad that Stacramon is calling itself an empire. The reason for this is that our king believes that the true definition of empire is a non-democratic regime that has multiple large colonies, and Stacramon only meets one of those requirements. This anger is only made more potent by the fact that Stacramon calls itself a Democratic Empire, which the king feels is a disgusting oxymoron.
Last edited by Mors Natione on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Mors Natione wrote:You are largely correct, but allow me to explain further.

So our nation's ideology is that democracy is a wholly illegitimate system. Our nation name literally means Death Nation in Latin, referencing our trying to kill democracy. You are also correct in saying that this is an attempt to grow the empire, but you are incorrect in saying that it is not really out of a "serious praxis of ideology," as you put it. This is exactly that. Mor Natione normally would just take over a democratically founded nation and move on, but the Stacramite Empire is different for a few reasons, hence the attempt to really make a point with this invasion.

The first reason is that one of Stacramon's colonies, Brezlesheek, was once a part of a very large non-democratic, tyrannical empire called Malakerino, which actually was a former NationStates region that Brezlesheek was once a part of. This is not an attempt to restore Malakerino, as Mors Natione would be much happier if its own region, The Anti Democratic Regime of Solomoge, were to grow. Mors Natione is simply just mad at Brezlesheek for, willingly, abandoning this empire in favor of a democratic system in the Empire of Stacramon.

The second reason is that Mors Natione is mad that Stacramon is calling itself an empire. The reason for this is that our king believes that the true definition of empire is a non-democratic regime that has multiple large colonies, and Stacramon only meets one of those requirements. This anger is only made more potent by the fact that Stacramon calls itself a Democratic Empire, which the king feels is a disgusting oxymoron.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, I'll keep it in mind.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am

Aleckandor wrote:

I choose Mors Natione.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 am

Hey thread mods, just a suggestion, but would you mind adding a rule against one-liners?

Like, at the very least, make everybody put down a paragraph of 5-7 sentences at minimum in the IC (when it goes up). The only exceptions I see to this rule is if characters are talking and replying to each other directly; and speaking of that, most other RPs I've been in had a rule that to save space on the IC, posts that you quoted had to be put in spoilers (and the spoilers had to be titled with the name of the other account you were replying to).

I mean, this is all in the interest of encouraging quality writing from everybody participating. The more immersive, the better - you know what I'm saying? 8)

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Aleckandor wrote:Hey thread mods, just a suggestion, but would you mind adding a rule against one-liners?

Like, at the very least, make everybody put down a paragraph of 5-7 sentences at minimum in the IC (when it goes up). The only exceptions I see to this rule is if characters are talking and replying to each other directly; and speaking of that, most other RPs I've been in had a rule that to save space on the IC, posts that you quoted had to be put in spoilers (and the spoilers had to be titled with the name of the other account you were replying to).

I mean, this is all in the interest of encouraging quality writing from everybody participating. The more immersive, the better - you know what I'm saying? 8)

Not that its a bad idea but that would kill off a lot of nations including my own.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:[Not that its a bad idea but that would kill off a lot of nations including my own.

Wait, how would it kill you and them off??

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Xuskeuclite wrote:[Not that its a bad idea but that would kill off a lot of nations including my own.

Wait, how would it kill you and them off??

If it became a rule new and mentally or physicaly troubled people may not match up to your standard and if broken many times banned from the forum or game entirely and I struggle with my grammar, limited intellect, and I have trouble coming up with excessively long post if I did it would probably be way to long and corny using random events to keep the science project gone wrong alive.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:If it became a rule new and mentally or physicaly troubled people may not match up to your standard and if broken many times banned from the forum or game entirely and I struggle with my grammar, limited intellect, and I have trouble coming up with excessively long post if I did it would probably be way to long and corny using random events to keep the science project gone wrong alive.

I understand that, but I mean, all you would need to do to avoid that is just go for the minimum and you'll be fine. Nobody's forcing anybody to write huge papers. At the end of the day, we're all here to have fun, and I understand that. Like I mentioned before, I feel like 5-7 sentences (and ones that aren't even that long) could be good enough — and I don't think it should be that difficult for you and most others here.

I mean, I've been doing this RP thing for quite a while and others have been doing it for far longer than me, so I'm a little bit used to more content in the IC. But don't feel pressured or anything by what I suggested.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Xuskeuclite wrote:If it became a rule new and mentally or physicaly troubled people may not match up to your standard and if broken many times banned from the forum or game entirely and I struggle with my grammar, limited intellect, and I have trouble coming up with excessively long post if I did it would probably be way to long and corny using random events to keep the science project gone wrong alive.

I understand that, but I mean, all you would need to do to avoid that is just go for the minimum and you'll be fine. Nobody's forcing anybody to write huge papers. At the end of the day, we're all here to have fun, and I understand that. Like I mentioned before, I feel like 5-7 sentences (and ones that aren't even that long) could be good enough — and I don't think it should be that difficult for you and most others here.

I mean, I've been doing this RP thing for quite a while and others have been doing it for far longer than me, so I'm a little bit used to more content in the IC. But don't feel pressured or anything by what I suggested.

I'm worse than the minimum but I'll try. :meh:

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Aleckandor wrote:Hey thread mods, just a suggestion, but would you mind adding a rule against one-liners?

We've considered this, and we have decided to enforce this suggestion as a rule, however the minimum will be 3-5 sentences instead of 5-7. The quote rule will also be enforced.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Xuskeuclite wrote:
Aleckandor wrote:Well, from my understanding of what was written as the background story in the OP, Stacramon (the attacked nation) is a democracy while Mors Natione (the aggressor) is an autocracy that sees Stacramon as a legitimate target to war against since the latter's leader considers democracy a wholly illegitimate system. Also, there's something about Mors Natione trying to restore a certain territory to the control of another despotic country that used to own it. I would assume that much of this is not really out of a really serious praxis of ideology on part of Mors Natione's king, but rather a thinly-veiled attempt to increase the prestige of their empire and eliminate a perceived outside political threat to their consolidation of power.

I choose Mors Natione.

Okay.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:41 pm

ATTENTION: Both the Stacramon and Mors Natione Empires now currently have three nations on their side. Two more nations apiece, and the IC thread will be created and the RP will start.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Bump

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:04 am

Nation: The Grande Republic of Arcadia
Any Colonies or Puppet Nations: viewtopic.php?t=416438&p=31995489
Which Side Are You On? Stacramon or Mors Natione? Stacramon
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread): Fighter Jets [50] Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [23] Attack Helicopters [34] Space Station Laser [3] Submarines [4] Naval Ships [38] Infantry [28,890] Tanks [40] Bio Warfare []
Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?:
Any other information you'd like to add: here is my military information https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... /id=710697

Also the Federation of Arcadian States and Commonwealths have a united military and government with the GRA so my nation is technically FASC
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents