NATION

PASSWORD

The War of Democracy RP- OOC RP Application Thread [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mors Natione
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mors Natione » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:20 am

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:Nation: The Grande Republic of Arcadia
Any Colonies or Puppet Nations: viewtopic.php?t=416438&p=31995489
Which Side Are You On? Stacramon or Mors Natione? Stacramon
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread): Fighter Jets [50] Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [23] Attack Helicopters [34] Space Station Laser [3] Submarines [4] Naval Ships [38] Infantry [28,890] Tanks [40] Bio Warfare []
Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?:
Any other information you'd like to add: here is my military information https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... /id=710697

Also the Federation of Arcadian States and Commonwealths have a united military and government with the GRA so my nation is technically FASC

Accepted

Stacramon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 am

Alliance Update:
Stacramon now has four nations on its side to Mors Natione's 3 nations.
One more nation needed on Stacramon's side and two more for Mors Natione.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Nation: The Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus
Any Colonies or Puppet Nations: Alts/allies: The Commonwealth of Britannia, the Empire of Fuso
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread): Fighter Jets [X] Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [X] Attack Helicopters [X] Space Station Laser [] Submarines [X] Naval Ships [X] Infantry [X] Tanks [X] Bio Warfare []
At this stage I have not an idea yet how many forces I would deploy/require, I doubt it would be decisive since both belligerents number in the millions in equipment alone. I haven't put anything in the bio warfare tab because we have no operational biological weapons but it is completely within Ostmarkian doctrine to retaliate with CBRN weaponry if we're attacked by such weapons, I imagine that it will be entirely nerve agents and mustard gas in this rp unless OP allows nuclear weapons. <.<
Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?: As said me and Rupudska are both MT/FanT nations, I'm happy to answer any and all questions though.
Any other information you'd like to add: You said only one more nation is needed on Stacramon's side, does this mean only one more nation may apply for that side or? Because I don't really see any one of us two (me and Rupudska) supporting the forces of anti-democracy per say. <.<
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Where is the link to the IC thread?
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:30 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:Where is the link to the IC thread?

It isn't up yet.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Stacramon officially has five allies. We only need two more nations to be allied with Mors Natione and the IC thread will be up.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:20 am

Hey! What would you call it if Stacramon were to get 7 nations on its side (including itself)?

A Seven Nation Army

Please halt your tomato throwing until the IC thread is up.

Mors Natione
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mors Natione » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

Bump. Also, Stacramon, your jokes are the reason people turn to drugs.

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

Mors Natione wrote:Bump. Also, Stacramon, your jokes are the reason people turn to drugs.

:(

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I know that Mors Natione doesn't have five nations backing them yet, but is it not possible to start up the IC early?

I mean, since it'll still be open at that point, there is bound to be people that will join on MN's side mid-conflict.

I don't know, it's up to you, thread mods. If you want to wait, I won't mind at all. Consider this post a courtesy bump to see if we can still get more interest before perhaps defaulting to what I suggested.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Stacramon
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stacramon » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 am

Aleckandor wrote:I know that Mors Natione doesn't have five nations backing them yet, but is it not possible to start up the IC early?

I mean, since it'll still be open at that point, there is bound to be people that will join on MN's side mid-conflict.

I don't know, it's up to you, thread mods. If you want to wait, I won't mind at all. Consider this post a courtesy bump to see if we can still get more interest before perhaps defaulting to what I suggested.

We apologize for the delay in posting. Various school summer activities and projects have kept both thread mods occupied. At this point we are going to put up the IC thread. Once again, many apologies for the delay.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:11 am

Well I'm pretty much screwed from the beginning in this rp.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 am

Stacramon wrote:We apologize for the delay in posting. Various school summer activities and projects have kept both thread mods occupied. At this point we are going to put up the IC thread. Once again, many apologies for the delay.

That's fine, I'll see whenever I can get a post up on the IC.

By the way, very important: I found out that Aslistan, the name of the player's nation which I was planning to use as a base for this RP, has come back to NationStates. They seem to have changed their canon completey, whereas from before, they definitely were my protectorate. So out of courtesy to them, I'm going to have to remove them from my canon since they are back — so therefore, for the purposes of this conflict, I'll have my fight be conducted from Johamlandia instead, which is another island republic that is an Aleckandorean protectorate. I'll be pretty much using the same stats as I gave for Aslistan when I first signed up for this, so nothing too big of a change other than a few story cosmetics.
Last edited by Aleckandor on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:28 pm

I apologize but I don't think I can get any post up for at least two weeks. I'm in Grand Teton NP and they have basically no internet, and I'm just exhausted. :/
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 am

Well, if this is still happening (I hope), I finally managed to get a post up. It just details the preliminary preparation phase on my part. I'm involved in a few other RPs at the moment as well as dealing with IRL circumstances, but I'm still very much game for this if Stacramon and Mors Natione want to still go through with it.
Last edited by Aleckandor on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zawikhiztan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zawikhiztan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:26 am

Nation:Zawikhiztan
Any Colonies or Puppet Nations:Jawizikistan,Nikkov,Tulguur,West Tulguur,Twerkstan,Zawiristan
Methods of Attack (Mark all that apply, in the boxes list how many of each you have available to deploy, and this can be changed but you must let the mods know on the OOC thread): Fighter Jets [X] Bomber Planes (No Nukes Allowed) [X] Attack Helicopters [X] Space Station Laser [X] Submarines [] Naval Ships [] Infantry [X] Tanks [X] Bio Warfare [X]
Are there any other weapons or abilities you'd like to use (this must be approved by a mod)?: Mujihadeen,Militia
Any other information you'd like to add: My countries and Vassals are all landlocked but we have 1 cruise ship from 1971

TVRRZ: September 2022 General Elections Results Released: Visit the official page of the Commission of Elections | Zawikhiztan holds first-ever elections with new constitution | LDXZ Landslide, Celebrations in Oktomonbereyan | Zawikhiztan bid to head G40 accepted | Economists weigh in on LDXZ Victory | TVRRZ - the People's Truth

The Train is fast, it is very fast Proud to be a Bruh Moment Supporter

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents