NATION

PASSWORD

The C6 (Coalition of Six) OOC, CLOSED [TWI-C6 members only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Noronica wrote:Hullo there!

As Covonant has left, the C6 has moved headquarters to Nolon City.

Some things we need to consider:
  • Covonant was one of the biggest military powers in the alliance, and we are now without his military presence.
  • Alteran Republics, (formerly Albion Invicta) might be joining us.
  • Some members aren't as active anymore (understandably, a lot of people are taking time off).
  • We still haven't figured out our situation with the MSTO.

We might need a bit of a rebrand perhaps, especially as new military alliances are popping up like the Southern Sea alliance.

What is everyone feeling at the moment?

I am okay with Alteran joining us. As of MSTO give it time, but I don't think we should be pushing for RPs that bring us into conflict with them. As of rebranding I believe we should remain a defensive alliance, bound by political friendships and friendly economic and political relations.
For Peace and Honor.

Noronica
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noronica » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:32 am

Keomora wrote:
Noronica wrote:Hullo there!

As Covonant has left, the C6 has moved headquarters to Nolon City.

Some things we need to consider:
  • Covonant was one of the biggest military powers in the alliance, and we are now without his military presence.
  • Alteran Republics, (formerly Albion Invicta) might be joining us.
  • Some members aren't as active anymore (understandably, a lot of people are taking time off).
  • We still haven't figured out our situation with the MSTO.

We might need a bit of a rebrand perhaps, especially as new military alliances are popping up like the Southern Sea alliance.

What is everyone feeling at the moment?

I am okay with Alteran joining us. As of MSTO give it time, but I don't think we should be pushing for RPs that bring us into conflict with them. As of rebranding I believe we should remain a defensive alliance, bound by political friendships and friendly economic and political relations.

That would make sense not to seek any conflict with the MSTO, not yet anyway. What about expansion? We are no longer six members as Covonant has left, so I wonder if we should take a policy of recruitment or consolidation?

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:33 am

Well, translating what has been said on the RMB to here, more of us seem to be of the view that the C6 is growing further apart. Here is the situation in full:

• Covonant: Once the face of the C6, is now deeply involved in the Canadian diplomatic corps, meaning that his involvement is rendered null as of his departure. That does not mean he will remain uninvolved in TWI, but he has not made any interactions in a while and has made no assurances that he is going to get back into the full swing of RP.
  • Verona Beach: Our latest member of the C6, has gone. I cannot remember what he said as a reason, (if any) but he has not been active for 116 days according to the nation page.
  • Athara Magarat: While only an associate, his actions in the League are not faithful to the C6. While this was not required of him, and I cannot blame him for providing interesting RP, the Athara Magarati delegate telling mine that Noronica nor its C6 allies are allowed to be party to confidential intel gives the impression that AM is straying further away from the C6.
  • Noronica: I am not a golden child here, as Noronica is falling into disarray, and once all is said and done, it shall be heading into a new era of statehood. I am still planning its design, and so it will no longer be the Noronica of now. While this has no real effect on the C6, I do not know fully what the future holds.
  • Wellsia: Shows no sign of wanting to disband the C6, but is also going through changes in his nation. With Oturia and Wellsia becoming more interested in expansionism, this would be hard to mediate in the C6.
  • Keomora and Domanania: You guys have shown no sign of wanting to disband the C6, but through Keo's addition to the discussion in the RMB, she too seems to be in doubt about the alliance.

In general, the C6 has not interacted for a long time, the latest war in Charbagnia was an effort made by those interested in aiding Noronica, not due to obligation through the C6. The only C6 operation I can remember in recent memory is the War in San Montagna. With shifting views and nations in the Western Isles, and as member states of the C6 grow further apart, can the C6 maintain itself, change itself entirely, or disband?

So I put the question to the thread. Do you want to maintain the C6, change it, or disband it?

Parthovia
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Parthovia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:53 am

I am asking for full permission to join this thread. Before I found out about your recent cracks in the alliance, I actually wanted to join it.

Wellsia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wellsia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:34 am

I think it is worth rebuilding and saving, we won’t be as aggressive as it was under Covenant and I don’t see the Cold War with MSTO reigniting but we can be an organization of maintaining peace in the region. Wellsia doesn’t have expansionists attitudes. Oturia is becoming a threat more then an ally, especially with him supporting Vancouvia. Since the Wellsian royal family are descendants of the last Noronnican Overlord dynasty, it could cause some strain with the overthrow of Titus, but final decision is with the Council. If we have to we rebuild from scraps.

Ruios
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruios » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:39 am

Very interested in joining
Member of The Western Isles
Uno Unido Ruios

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:43 am

If it were to change the name would definitely have to change as there is always a fluctuation of numbers and expecting a constant six members has proved troublesome.

Athara Magarat, Keomora and Domanania, what do you guys think?

Athara Magarat
Minister

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Noronica wrote:
Athara Magarat, Keomora and Domanania, what do you guys think?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=992625

Noronica, with the situation in your nation going on...possible someone spills the beans and we send folks to terminate the guy...
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents