NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Weapons Stolen! (Open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ketrily
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ketrily » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Again, I'm turning in, feel free to continue the battle, and follow the same rules as you did last time; hopefully I can advance the plot properly tomorrow.
Political
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Moral
Moral Order: -0.5
Moral Rules: -7

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm

General Yezkonich smiled to himself. "General Prant, my men are the best fighters. Most are veterans of our Bloodbath, and they will bring these terrorists to their knees. I shall deploy 1,000 of my troops to blockade the eastern side of the town. I am somewhat worried about your nation's temperatures. We Aldarminians are a 'cold-blooded' people. But no worries! It does not matter! We will do what we must."

The general then comm-linked Colonels Benketz, Kedero, Miniix, Farat, and Vephko. "You five, take all of your men and blockade every route that is an exit from the town in the east. Nothing, especially trucks, gets out."

The colonels did not even respond. There was no need. They simply went to where the second wave of C-130s had dropped enough humvees transport all 5,000 Aldarminian troops to any place they were needed. The five colonels' men loaded into the necessay amount of humvees. The drove to the eastern side of the town.

After arriving, the men set up defensive positions. The humvees were used to block the streets. The snipers were placed in the higher floors of buildings and on roofs. Half of the machine gunners were placed in the windows of the ground floors of buildins, while the rest were in the gaps between the humvees. The men armed with assault rifles were placed either inside the buildings or just a little back from the humvees.

The five colonels simultaneously said over their men's comm-links, "Fire at will on anything that comes towards us."
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Gnobar
Secretary

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnobar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

The three Gnobarian squads entered a back door of a building that would lead them to the street where the convoy was pinned. One squad went up to the second story and got in position to provide a cover from above. Cackett moved forward slightly to get a view of the situation. He indicated for the other squad to take the left, pointing out several feet behind the troop transport. Then to his squad was a similar story. Before moving Cackett ordered the squad on the second floor to throw several flash grenades. With the bang and bright light erupted the Gnobarian charge.

"GO GO GO!"

The insurgents didn't stand a chance. The whole thing was over within 40 or so seconds. 12 insurgents lay dead, while the others dropped to their knees, still rubbing their eyes in an effort to get relief.

"Get some restraints on those alive. Check up front!"

The Black-Hawks moved out a little to scan the area for more hostiles. Cackett reached for his radio.

"This is Cackett, we have the 4 transports secured. I thought their were more of them on my briefing. I'm thinking some got out of the area. Also we are going to need to get these transports out of here ASAP. No doubt they will try to recapture them"
Last edited by Gnobar on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonara
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Arpke lit up a Black and Mild cigarillo and began puffing on it.

"Sergeant, the Aldarminian novices have moved in. This just went from bad to fucked, I'm bringing my men back to our original position outside of the city. This place is going to turn into a fire storm.

Arpke pressed his hand to his right ear,

"Ersatzgruppen, withdraw to staging area alpha. Immediately."
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
Vier - Interventionary Conflict
[Funf] - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Quiro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quiro » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Message from: Minister of Defence Duke Alex Jakk II
Subject: Request.

President Edward E. Quiro is requesting your government's permission for The United States of Quiro to send troops in order to fight against the terrorists in your country. We will be happy to send in a minimum of 2,500 land troops, and air support units. Please respond, we will help your country the best we can with this situation.

Sincerely,

Minister of Defence Duke Alex Jakk II
Last edited by Quiro on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiro's Military position:
Eagle Seal Troops: 200,000 soldiers not deployed. 48,248 soldiers deployed. 1,752 killed/wounded soldiers.

Royal navy: 280,000 soldiers not deployed. 0 soldiers deployed. 0 killed/wounded soldiers.

Eagle Air Force: 3,000 soldiers not deployed. 0 soldiers deployed. 0 killed/wounded soldiers.

Quiro's Special Operational Forces: 100,000 soldiers not deployed. 0 soldiers deployed. 0 killed/wounded soldiers.

Intelligence Task Force: 15 spies not deployed. 0 spies deployed. 0 killed/wounded spies.

Wars:
Quiro's Civil War: On going

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Colonel Edanik had landed on a roof by himself saw a Lonaran. He heard Lonaran talk into communication device.

"We are not all novices. We just weren't expecting combat so soon, and the damn C-130 pilots also dropped us too deep in. Now my men are scattered everywhere. I guess I'll have to stick with you, though. My comm-link was damaged in the drop. Hope that's okay with you. I am armed with this assault rifle."

Meanwhile, only a few of the men who had first dropped in the town lived. The firefight had been disastrous, with most of the casualties because they had been caught in the crossfire. Only 23 men left, and no one knew where the colonel was. The survivors, led by a Major Anrad Harel, found a group of Gnobarians and tried to meet up with them.

Major Harel called to one, "Could we regroup with you?"
Last edited by Aldarminia on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Gnobar
Secretary

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnobar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

"Permission granted. We are going to need the extra man power to get these transports out of here. Watch the side streets for enemy movements, there going to want these back.

Cackett look up the street to the front transport. He reached for his radio and hit the roof of his transport signalling to get them to move out.

"Lets move out. General Arpke, we have the transports ready to move and our moving them off this street. I'm expecting some counter attack so any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Over"
Last edited by Gnobar on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Major Harel nodded.

"Machine gunners in front. Assaults on the side and snipers in the rear. Chop chop!"

The men followed the orders precisely and without hesitation. Major Harel grinned at the men.

"Good enough?"
Riflemoor

Sunset

The Black Plains
Senator

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

It was me. I did it.
-The Hamburglar
Last edited by The Black Plains on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 pm

"Comfirmed."

"Ersatzgruppen, provide the Gnobarians with their requested reinforcements."

Arpke turned to Colonel Edanik. His cold gray eyes were drawn into slits, and his voice hissed through its mask.

"I'm Commander Arpke of the Lonaran Ersatzgruppen. Which means compared to me, you are all novices. If you need proof, go downstairs and take a look at the insurgent who tried to get into hand-to-hand combat with me. Stay with me, keep your head down, and don't get shot."

Arpke shouldered his rifle, and began fast-walking down the stairs.
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Edanik spat on the ground. It was an insult that could fuel tensions, but he covered it up. He followed Arpke.

"Filthy insurgents. Our country's filled with them. Terrorists too. Everyday our nation is fill with combat. You might be of higher rank, but you of are no higher experiences as General Yezkonich. Maybe me, but not him. I suggest you two are equal, so I would not consider him a novice."

Edanik unstrapped his sniper rifle from his shoulder. Without even peering through the scope, he fired at window in a building across the street. He heard the assuring moan.

"Probably just a straggler, general." Edanik said the last word almost in a sarcastic tone.
Last edited by Aldarminia on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Arpke took a drag on the mild, and blew the smoke ring into Edanik's face.

"Funny enough, Lonara has no insurgency yet we have an extremely well trained military. Now why is this I wonder? Possibly because we are militarily advanced and know how to take care of ourselves."

He turned back around and dropped the magazine out of his rifle, he was dry. No more ammunition left. He picked up an AK-47 off of the ground, stripped the magazine, and slotted it into his own gun. Thank god for using standardized ammunition.

"Let's go."

Arpke ran out of the building and into the street, firing off two rounds at an insurgent who was running in the opposite direction adjacent to him. The man span around, blood spurting from the wound in his head. Arpke continued running, until he was behind his original building. He didn't check to see if Edanik was still there, he was just relieved to see his Ersatzgruppen.

"How many of ours?"

A man saluted him,

"Three in the Schneller, four others."
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Edanik caught up with Arpke. Edanik did not like the man. Not at all. He wondered if all Lonarans.

"Your nation wasn't built from blood and civil war. That's why."
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Arpke sighed and turned his gaze back to Edanik.

"You don't know that. We're just much better at hiding our nature."

For the first time since leaving Lonaranstadt, Arpke removed his mask and helmet. It revealed his fair features, his cold steel eyes, and his black hair.

"I've been wanting to smell the air in this desert since I came here. It's much different than the mountains I'm used to."
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Edanik was surprised. He suddenly had new respect for the Lonaran. It wasn't much, but it was something.

Edanik said calmly, "Your country is a mountainous one? So is ours. Very mountainous and very cold. And filled with multitudes of deadly animals."

Edanik looked around. He saw a body of one of his men on the street. He looked closer. It was a private and a young on.

"Mother's gonna cry for that little one."
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Arpke studied the dead soldier with his cold eyes, he cringed. That could have easily been one of his men, or even him. He didn't like the thought.

"At least it looks like he went quickly."

"...Bears, wildcats...and the ever present Lonaran wolves. We have our share of animals."

Arpke dropped his cigarillo on the ground and stamped it out, he put his mask back on his face. It clicked with a hiss as it sealed, and his voice was suddenly filtered through a microphone again.

"We've taken relatively light casualties. The Lonaran Fallschirmjager paratroopers should be on their way now, I gave them a quick five minute warning alert. They're going to be moving out with their IL-76's. Hopefully they won't get scattered to hell."

(OOC: His voice would sound like the one in this intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2JxfG3-a0E&feature=fvw )
Last edited by Lonara on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Edanik smiled and nodded. He had let his xenophobia take hold of him.

Realizing for the first time that he could use the general's communication device to communicate with his men, Edanik held out his hand to the general. "May I use that communicator to contact my men?"

Edanik heard the mention of paratroopers.

"And yes, lets hope they do not end up like us."
Last edited by Aldarminia on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Arpke paused for a moment, and then raised his hand to his head and removed his headset and then the comm-box on his belt.

"Just be sure to take the Lonaran encryption off, and make sure to return it."

Arpke paused and smirked,

"Cause I'm a RENEGADE! Never been afraid to talk about anything..."

It was a song he used to listen to back when he was in basic training, back when he was bright eyed and bushy tailed. Not scarred by the wars he had fought in, and the men he had held dying in his arms, friendly or otherwise. Regaining his composure, he walked over to one of the Lonaran Schneller's and dropped his gun in the back and took out a new one. It was a Kommaradin-1 carbine, it fired the .223 Winchester and was similar to an M4. He racked the bolt and stretched his arms out wide to keep them loose.

"Fallschirmjager ETA, twenty minutes."
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm

"Thank you."

Edanik turned off the encryption. He set it to General Yezkonich's comm frequency.

"General Yezkonich, sir, this is Colonel Edanik. Requesting reinforcements to help my men regroup."

Yezkonich was surprised to hear Edanik's voice. He replied, "Colonel, your men already have. They are with the Gnobarians. Major Harel is leading them. They are going to escort transports with the Gnobarians. I am really sorry. We were not expecting for your men to be scattered."

"Do you know how many men have been lost, sir?"

"I am sorry to inform you of the bad news. There are 176 dead. You and Harel's group are your drop."

Edanik turned the device off. The drop had been a massacre for his men. He was crushed. He had known every single man. Edanik knew he would not live this down.

Edanik went to Arpke to give the device back. "Here you go. I shouldn't have asked for it."
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Arpke returned the unit to his belt and put the speakers over his ears. He re-tuned it to Lonaran frequencies, the screen flashed green to show that it was on its "standard" setting.

"In warfare, one loses his soul. He loses those who are close to him, and he loses his humanity. I know it may not make sense to you now, but their deaths were their destinies. You have your own to worry about."

Arpke patted Edanik on the back.

"I lost my brother in Kriania. He was shot right in front of me."

Arpke cracked his knuckles, and then rolled his shoulders.

"We need to keep moving. We're not safe here."

Arpke walked out back into the street, and fired off two shots at a window. A man slumped over it, and down to the ground. His bones crunched so loudly that it could be heard all the way over where Arpke stood.

"Personally, I'm sick of these terrorists. I think we should kill each and everyone one of them."
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Edanik nodded. He knew Arpke's pain of losing a family member, but his story was a much more depressing one.

"I had to shoot my son in the last Bloodbath. He was fighting alongside the rebels. He was only fourteen when he died. My country's government is forced to work with insurgents and terrorists or else they could be assassinated. Our own totalitarian was once a terrorist leader. They're all scum."

Edanik remembered his son's face and last words. He remembered how his son had spoken of democracy and how the paradise was a lie... Edanik shook himself from the memory.

"Where to?"
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Arpke fired off a few more shots, followed by screams of pain from the building.

"Why don't you move over to Lonara? We could grant you asylum from the insanity of your own nation."

Arpke snickered,

"As for where we're going, we're going to kill some damned terrorists. I want blood, and I'm going to get it."

Arpke kicked in the door of yet another building, rushed in, and with his wrist-blade stabbed the throat of the first person he saw. A terrorist who was attempting to arm a home-made grenade. The man grabbed his throat and gurgled. Arpke put his boot on the man's throat, and pressed down, applying pressure until the man's windpipe collapsed. He moved on to the next room, spraying down the entire place. One of the men inside was unarmed, the other was holding a small pistol. Both were turned into minced meat by Arpke's spray of bullets. The blood was splattered all over his body and mask, he attempted to wipe if off of his goggles but it only smeared. He ripped them off, leaving only the breath mask on.

"Every single one of them. Just rip them to shreds."
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Edanik had followed Arpke and watched the man kill with what his men would call extreme prejudice. Edanik nodded at the general's remark. He saw a wounded terrorist crawling on the floor. Without hesitation, the sniper rifle's stock crushed the man's face. Edanik beat down the door to another room. A bullet hit his shoulder. Its casing crushed once it hit his body armor. Small caliber. Edanik lifted the rifle's barrel to hip level. His fingered pulled the trigger almost as if it had a mind of its own. There was a moan of pain. Then silence. Edanik saw a shadow jutting out from under the door to another room. He shot three rounds through the door. There was a thump as the body fell dead and motionless.There was suddenly an explosion. Edanik was thrown across the room. It had been a grenade.

Edanik moaned, "Arpke! You there?""
Riflemoor

Sunset

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Arpke's eyes watered as the dust flew through the room following the explosion. A piece of shrapnel had hit him in the shoulder, and was burning through as he ran towards the voice of Edanik. He knelled next to the wounded man,

"Edanik! Dammit, are you alright? We're not safe here, can you move? We've got to get out of here or we're going to get another frag thrown at our asses. Verdammen!"

Arpke panted behind his mask, took Edanik by the hand and hoisted him over his shoulder.

"Sorry, but no time, we've gotta get out of here."

Arpke ran off towards the door of the building, the sand crunched below his feet as bullets whizzed past his ears. He managed to reach the corner and drop Edanik behind cover before he took a bullet to the shoulder. It had been a sniper shot, his bone shattered. Arpke howled out in pain, his eyes watered and his breathing became pained.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..."

He crawled around the corner beside Arpke, and pulled out his Nebel-120 .45, the only gun he could use at this point. He had already dropped his carbine.

"God dammit, Fallschirmjager recon, we need medical assistance and backup here!"
Eins - Nuclear War
Drei - Conventional War
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Edanik was hazed. He only came back to his senses when he and Arpke made it outside. He was surprised when he found he was still holding the sniper rifle. A terrorist ran out of the building, trying to take advantage of the vulnerability. Edanik fired. The man fell, dead.

"Thank you, comrade. I think I'll make it. You did not have to carry me. You could've just slapped me around to get me out of the haze."
Last edited by Aldarminia on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riflemoor

Sunset

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents