NATION

PASSWORD

Shattered Bonds IC(ATTN Iron Alliance Members/Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Theater of war

"It appears that they are attempting to take us out with such primitive methods, activate the gravity well cruisers." The admiral said with some clicks as the control room staff immediately got to work calling up more cruisers to replace the inevitable losses. As the rods came close to the ships, the cruisers activated their wells, causing the rods to slow and head towards them, causing the cruisers to be destroyed in sacrifice for the main fleet. As they went out however, the explosion wasn't orange but rather blue like as they were quickly replaced.

"Cannons ready admiral, primary ignition has been completed. Secondary cooling systems ready, which ship do we fire at."

"Fire at those... planet busters. We only need a statement, not a manifesto. Fire at single reactor."

"Yes admiral."

As the command was given, a green aura could be seen on the front of the main flagship, before it fired as it completely sliced one of the planet busters into half before it blew up. Suddenly, another battleship, a Solar class was hit by the composer as a large hole was visible.

"This is the countess of purgatory, we need a damage report."

"Copy, the super weapon is knocked out completely, we're running only on auxiliary power so we don't have enough power to fire. Requesting retreat."

"Request approved, call in my personal flagship when you get back." As soon as the last message was sent, the star destroyer quickly turned and jumped into hyperspace.

On the ground

As the land became lava the ships quickly activated their tractor beams as transports flew down to sweep survivors up. They then changed their strategy as they peppered the spire shields with turbo laser bolts.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Higher Japan wrote:snippetu

Space

And yet, did the hailstorm continue, the many Barges, with their essentially infinite ammunition due to the built in manufacturing plants in them, continued to fire rod after rod. Those gravity cruisers would be limited in number, but they would be met with an infinite hailstorm. Some rods were just too fast to be nudged towards the gravity cruisers and still hit their mark.

The enemy would jump out of the system, but their trace was found, and they were located. The Warmaster decided to toy with them and not pursue. They would ready themselves for the next ordeal with those Japanese upstart fleets. And so fleets started to recuperate.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Space

The cruisers still continued to flow out, almost as if they were never ending. Each cruiser down was always replaced with 5 more and so on as they drew the projectiles away from the fleet. Some rods hit, but the ships still stood their ground with their main weapons still being undamaged as they charged up the super weapon, although some lasers were wrecked beyond repair.

Out of the blue, as they fired a large barrage of super weapons at single reactor, cutting some ships down, a larger version appeared. Covered in full black armor that was multiple layers of the toughest armor, it charged up it's laser before firing it at the ships as it cut one down, before releasing a barrage of devastating fire.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 am

In the Theater of War

Sylvia did not like her situation. A Forerunner warship, Instantly destroyed. She had but two recourses open to her, retreat, or to join her enemy. The foxgirl wasn't even going to entertain the idea of surrender, since it would mean her capture and probable death at the hands of her enemy. After all, she was as yet the only officer in the Imperial Navy to have faced and defeated The Flood. She instead continued firing, but sent a message to the Japanese.

To:Japanese Upstart leader

From: Fleetmaster Sylvia Xi Leng, Commander of the Imperial Fleet of Holy Reconciliation

Encryption: Encoded in Thessian Digon (Forerunner Permutation 242-74)

It is a rare privilege to meet one actually capable of destroying a Forerunner warship, let alone a Planet-Breaker, a ship designed solely for planetary siege. To this end, I would seek some measure of peace between us. The alliance I sought to support is virtually a no-show, and I am aware that despite the power of my ships, we are outnumbered. If You agree to hold a peace meeting, I shall prepare a vassal upon which our leaders may meet in person without fear of destruction.

The Mantle Shelters All.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Above the Planet Commercian repurposed Super Star Destroyers would emerge from their cover of Destroyers and Frigates and begin to assault the enemy vessels. Frigates would rush in behind the massive ships. After the Higher Japanese destroyed an enemy Planet Breaker, the Star Destroyers would obliterate any remaining ships near them. Droid forces on the planet would continue to shell Promethean troops and the Shielded Spires. Massive Armies would stand at the base of the spires, shearing down the shields energy. Vulture Droids would begin to intercept Enemy Drop pods, blasting them into oblivion, and if a fighter was preoccupied, they would launch Buzz droids at the pods which would crack open the pods. Ariel Super Battle Droids would fly up to the Atmospheric Dreadnoughts and exterminate any enemy troops attempting to hijack them. The droids had made a rocky hill into an artillery position, and dozens of Proton Cannons fired in unison.

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:02 am

Having to have seemingly completed their data mine and looting undetected the Ombroj Warlord Teek and his minions departed the drifting wreckage and fled the zone of combat in orbit of Draxus. Two of the eleven longships present were destroyed even while in relative stealth due to crossfire. Teeks ships under the cover of fiercer combat departed to join the rest of the Fleet of Malcontent.

Admiral Khoffu demanded the warlord's presence on his ship to discuss the matter further. Onboard the Apollodoros in his ready room, Admiral Khoffu greeted the shaggy fur pelted Ombroj Teklin Teek.

"My raiders conducted an excellent data mine of several vessels. From the data we possess we have determined that Taigawa and Ruskland-Preuben are engaging a multiplicity of powers who have either sided with a separatist faction of the Iron Alliance or are simply joining the war effort. Seems the ones known as Higher Japan are causing a great deal of damage with aid from the Imperial Regions of Commerce."

"This situation is going better for the insurgent powers than I thought." Khoffu said in silent consideration.

"And there is plenty of loot to be gained no matter who we choose to side with" Teek said.

"I may be willing to re-consider our position in this war now that I view the situation. Part of my mission was to observe, with the intent of seeing which side may aid the Mind Empire to greater effect. I feel though Higher Japan and the Commercians show great promise, we do have previous diplomatic ties with Taigawa and the old Iron Alliance through Ruskland Preuban was a significant power in their own right."

"We have yet to join proper combat Admiral" Teek said stroking the underside of his trunk. "We could still choose to support one or the other."

The Admiral was silent, looking at the projection of outside space where a window ought to be in the ready room. He thought...

"Ensign Applebee" Khoffu said via his communicator.

"Yes Lord Admiral?"

"I want you do decloak and broadcast our location to the combatants. All of them. We will maintain our current course outside the Draxus system. Our intent is to await communication from one of the powers and see if they request our aid."

"Yes sir!" Ensign Applebee replied setting the Fleet to broadcast a ping of their location on the edge of the system.
Last edited by Lotrabme on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to International Incidents