NATION

PASSWORD

Gadburgian Freedom (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Technologist Communes
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Gadburgian Freedom (Open, MT)

Postby Technologist Communes » Tue May 09, 2017 8:56 am

BREAKING NEWS!

A crowd in Resden was gathering. The storm was raging. Riot police stood still. Waiting. A cloud of protesters then began to emerge. They readied their batons, patiently waiting for them to strike. The protesters then stopped a few meters in front of the guards. They then gave way to a man in white T-shirt, holding a megaphone.

I declare the Grand Duchy of Gadburg, he said.

The protesters then leaped at the policemen and started throwing rocks and soda cans at them. The police force then retaliated, and started bludgeoning them with their batons, and intercepting their projectiles with their riot shields. One of the protesters then threw a homemade mustard gas bomb at the police, resulting in several casualties. In total, 14 policemen and women suffered from exposure to the mustard gas, another 6 were injured by protesters, and 1 of them required immediate medical attention after being hacked by an extremist several times. Meanwhile, a whopping 17 confirmed casualties were suffered by the protesters, and 4 others had required once again, immediate medical attention.
A crowd of protesters at Resden

Later at a government meeting at nearby Yottaland, James Dotler, President of the CTC has made some statements.

This is unacceptable! This cannot be tolerated! We declared war on the Capitalists and Fascist a long time ago! They shall be crushed! Crushed by the proletariat!

-CTC National Network
Our population is 70 million. Our military in total is 900,000 men strong. We use Late-Cold War to Early 2000s tech. We do not use NS stats.

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE EUCS!

Technologist Communes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Technologist Communes » Tue May 09, 2017 9:06 am

Here is a map of the situation.

RED means the territory belongs to the Technologist Communes

BLUE means that the territory belongs to Gadburg (sort of)

And the star is Gadburg's capital, Resden.

Kindly refer to this map for your geographical and strategic needs.
Last edited by Technologist Communes on Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Our population is 70 million. Our military in total is 900,000 men strong. We use Late-Cold War to Early 2000s tech. We do not use NS stats.

Gadburg
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 am

We Gadburgians shall take a stand! You may call yourselves utopians, saviors, angels, but I choose to call men like you demons. The men and women behind the supposedly utopian mask that is Communism are just as wicked as the devils from the 3rd Reich. I choose to stand up against Communism, for it is my basic right to put up my own buisness, broadcast my own media, and in general, be free. FREE from COMMUNISM!

-Fredrick Astler, Grand Duke of Gadburg
Last edited by Gadburg on Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

"This strange and new nation... sir.. it's literally called Gadburg", the Neziryan advisor mumbled worringly to the supreme leader of the S.M.C.N, General President Ahmed-El Kabir, a short and bald man who seem that he cannot stop laughing maniacally. "Y-yes sir, that's the name."

"G-G-GADBURG! HA HA HA!" laughed the middle aged man, a hero of a revolution, to such a tiny and fragile new nation, so he thought. "What's your face! We Nezirys need the respect our military might deserves! This is the time where the glorious Neziryan Sovereignty can SHINE! You here me, insolent fool? SHINE ACROSS THE WORLD!"

"W-w-well s-sir. What should we do?"

"I demand immediate contact with the Technologist Communes! We gotta start somewhere? right?" he blinked his eye, and his grand mustache seemed to do that too, for an odd reason. "Let's aid those comrades in the name of our glory, and that GADburg, will be forever GONEburg!" The dictator rolled on the clean floor of his office, laughing so hard he had hard time to breath.
Asceticism, Power, Authority

The S.M.C.N

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Taking Illegal Lollipops From Your Babies Since 2016 to Infinity
Telegram Minister Nesar Suliman for embassy application requests.

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 10:21 am

The 20nd N.O.R.M fleet was seen scouting, patroling and residing in the sea territories of the new founded nation of Gadburg.

The S.M.C.N

Technologist Communes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Technologist Communes » Tue May 09, 2017 10:44 am

Good to know, that nations will respect the Technologist Communes for the might that it is. Your naval support will be invaluable to the eventual conflict that will bubble and boil into utter chaos. We do however, got the land covered. A squad of RT-70s will be sent over to the Gadburg-Yottaland Regional border in order to quench dissent if necessary.
image of an RT-70

The 2nd French Empire
Secretary

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The 2nd French Empire » Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 am

((I'm just going to tag myself here so I can watch the rp playout.))

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 11:15 am

My dear sir, said Ronald Hampton, the Grand Duke's personal adviser.

I'm sorry to say, but the CTC has stati-

Up-p-p. Hold on there, Mr. Hampton, replied Fredrick Astler, Grand Duke of Gadburg.

Blah, blah blah. I know what you mean. The Commies have put up some guns on our borders, which they by the way don't recognize.

He then takes a deep breath, and then looks at Ronald with a pair of very concentrated eyes.

Do you want them to keep it that way? Thinking they could just play tea-party with my kingdom? Eh? he said.

No sir. That would be very much wrong, Ronald then replied.

Good thing you can understand whre I'm comming from. Now be a good adviser and go tell the army to bring some guns and bombs behind their borders by this time next week. Okay? stated Astler.

But sir, that's not my job, isn- said Ronald, before being cut.

Do I have to be cutting into your sentences all the time, Mr. Hampton? You should be reminded that the electric chair is 3 doors to the left, Astler then said with a stern voice.

Alright sir. Ronald then replied.

Hampton begins to open the door out of the office before a voice startles him from behind.

Oh, and one more thing. Kindly recite your oath once more. I just really like it when your voice goes all wanky when it says that, said Astler.

Your word is the law and the law is to be followed.

Ha-ha! That felt good! chuckled Astler.

Ronald then closes the door behind him as he leaves. He decides to go exploring a bit and goes three doors to the left.

Maybe he's just tryin' to scare me, he muttered under his breath.

He then opened the door just enough to let him see into it. He then slams it shut after seeing some truly grizzly things.

Huh.. huh.. Oh, he said.

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 11:43 am

The Neziri Government would like to forge a defense pact with the Technological Communes in order to defeat the obscure threat that is Gadburg. El-Kabir's Gebdur, the S.M.C.N's capital, would like to invite the commune's leaders to a personal waltz ball in the Neziryan People's Palace.

The S.M.C.N

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 11:45 am

The Neziri Government would like, in addition, to form a coalition against Gadburg with any political entity who wishes to defeat such insurgencies.

The S.M.C.N

Technologist Communes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Technologist Communes » Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 am

Nezirya wrote:The Neziri Government would like to forge a defense pact with the Technological Communes in order to defeat the obscure threat that is Gadburg. El-Kabir's Gebdur, the S.M.C.N's capital, would like to invite the commune's leaders to a personal waltz ball in the Neziryan People's Palace.

I, James Dotler and my associates shall agree to your little meeting. There we shall discuss how to squish those bugs that call themselves Gadburg. Then again, I can't place sanctions on them, because I would have to recognize them in order to do so, which is a big no-no. Also, Sharon Mckenzie, our Minister of Defense, would like to say hi. She unfortunately, cannot make it to the ball.

Hope we can squish 'em,
James Dotler

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Technologist Communes wrote:
Nezirya wrote:The Neziri Government would like to forge a defense pact with the Technological Communes in order to defeat the obscure threat that is Gadburg. El-Kabir's Gebdur, the S.M.C.N's capital, would like to invite the commune's leaders to a personal waltz ball in the Neziryan People's Palace.

I, James Dotler and my associates shall agree to your little meeting. There we shall discuss how to squish those bugs that call themselves Gadburg. Then again, I can't place sanctions on them, because I would have to recognize them in order to do so, which is a big no-no. Also, Sharon Mckenzie, our Minister of Defense, would like to say hi. She unfortunately, cannot make it to the ball.

Hope we can squish 'em,
James Dotler

"H-here is your response letter from the Communes, your e-e-excellency" Mumbled El-Kabir's butler, shaking his arms nervously while handing the letter to the small dictator.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Ahmed grabbed the letter aggressively from his unworthy butler. He read carefully but excitingly at the same time. "This night, it shall happen. Butler! Prepare the people's palace for our the coming of these honors! I want EVERY single inch clean and worthy? You hear me?!"

The day has passed, and the Commune's government officals, including their leader itself, arrived at the Neziryan seat of power. Indeed what a glorious image.

The Small Arab dictator came with 2 huge and muscular security guards to greet the foreign officals, offering his hairy and wide hand to Mr. Dotler, the foreign leader, waiting to receive his hand. "Greetings, follow comrade!" he said.

The S.M.C.N

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Gadburg wrote:We Gadburgians shall take a stand! You may call yourselves utopians, saviors, angels, but I choose to call men like you demons. The men and women behind the supposedly utopian mask that is Communism are just as wicked as the devils from the 3rd Reich. I choose to stand up against Communism, for it is my basic right to put up my own buisness, broadcast my own media, and in general, be free. FREE from COMMUNISM!

-Fredrick Astler, Grand Duke of Gadburg

Gadburg would soon receive a telegram from Sweet Baby Jones, said telegram stating how the country would undoubtedly support their fight in any way possible.
Im not racist, please dont assume so just by my flag. My flag is NOT the Confederate Flag, it is the South Carolina Sovereignty Flag!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?

NStats are to be ignored unless said otherwise.

Wheatbix
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatbix » Tue May 09, 2017 6:42 pm

I have no idea where this is going

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Classical music played through the halls. The Grand Duke sat at the center, reading some epic novels.

Why can't we just have some power over ourselves, he said.

Its always gonna be some other nation isn't it. Always-always-alwa-

Ronald then entered the room with a relief of breath just behind him.

Uh, sir? Ronald said.

Can't you see I'm busy?? Astler replied.

Well, I just finished with the whole "guns and bombs thing," Ronald then said.

Good, good good.... You are doing better than last time,
The Grand Duke then said, calmly.

Now sir, can I be dismissed? Ronald then shakily replied.

NO!!!! he said.

Seriously? I need you here! Its either you follow my orders or its the backyard for you...

Okay sir. Okay, replied Ronald.
Last edited by Gadburg on Tue May 09, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

German England and Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby German England and Russia » Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 pm

{Who are the Communists?}

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 pm

German England and Russia wrote:{Who are the Communists?}

Technologist Communes is Communist. Everuone else isn't. Although that dosen't mean we all hate The Technologist Communes.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby German England and Russia » Tue May 09, 2017 9:24 pm

GER has announced our support for the Technological Communes.
*Victory class heavy cruisers are sent to blockade Gadburg*
*Russitainian army prepares for amphibious landing*

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Status update:

RED NATIONS*
-Technologist Communes (Main Combatant)
-Nezirya (Naval support)
-German England And Russia (Naval Support and An Amphibious Landing)

BLUE NATIONS**
-Gadburg (Main Combatant)
-Sweet Baby Jones (Not known Yet)

Taggers:***
-2nd French Empire
-Wheatbix

*RED nations are pro-Technologist Communes

**BLUE nations are pro-Gadburg

***Taggers are well, taggers

*map to be updated seperately*
Last edited by Gadburg on Tue May 09, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby German England and Russia » Tue May 09, 2017 9:45 pm

A Russitainian fighter has been shot down over Gadburgian airspace. It is unknown what happened to the pilot, however, the amphibious landings begin, pushing towards Resden.

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

A team of Gadburgian Special Ops aboard a stolen RT-68 begin to creep slowly accross the plains within their tank. Several more men were behind them, sneaking just as quietly.

There they are. The amphibious landing, saud tgeir captain.

They advanced through the grass and started a commotion. The Gadburgians had met the Amphibious landers.

A fight then started.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby German England and Russia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Gadburg wrote:A team of Gadburgian Special Ops aboard a stolen RT-68 begin to creep slowly accross the plains within their tank. Several more men were behind them, sneaking just as quietly.

There they are. The amphibious landing, saud tgeir captain.

They advanced through the grass and started a commotion. The Gadburgians had met the Amphibious landers.

A fight then started.

*An Object 719 is started*
*Russitainian snipers are set up*
*the battlefield is peppered with 8 and 6 inch shells from the heavy cruisers*

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Tue May 09, 2017 10:30 pm

The battle was raging. Lives were being lost by the minute. The Gadburgians needed dire aid. Unfortunately, aid wasn't going to cone anytime soon.

Boys, go. Go like a phoenix! their captain said.
Immediately afterwards, 3 Gadburgians ran forward, each with a wire tied to a button in their hands. They all then shouted a the same time:

FOR GADBURG!!!

The grass was enveloped in flames. A wall of fire sprouted up into the air, as the three corpses were disintegrated by the explosion. Several more enemies were burned to the ground.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby German England and Russia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Gadburg wrote:The battle was raging. Lives were being lost by the minute. The Gadburgians needed dire aid. Unfortunately, aid wasn't going to cone anytime soon.

Boys, go. Go like a phoenix! their captain said.
Immediately afterwards, 3 Gadburgians ran forward, each with a wire tied to a button in their hands. They all then shouted a the same time:

FOR GADBURG!!!

The grass was enveloped in flames. A wall of fire sprouted up into the air, as the three corpses were disintegrated by the explosion. Several more enemies were burned to the ground.

*The Object 719 engages the Gadburgian tank, getting behind it*
*The Russitainian landing troops, back away from the burning field*
*6 and 8 inch shells continuing falling on Gaadburgian positions*

Gadburg
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadburg » Wed May 10, 2017 12:11 am

Shells were raining down on them. It was harsh. Hope was totally not on the horizon.

Sir, the tank's compromised! Its stuck! said on of the men.

Blow the tank! said their captain.

Whaa? replied the soldier.

His captain then shouted at his face:
I SAID, BLOW THE TANK!

Immediately, the stolen RT-68 turned into a fireball of shrapnel in less than a second. Most of the enemy was incinerated, but so were they. The remaining enemy soldiers advanced forward, bringing their guns and bombs with them.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents