NATION

PASSWORD

The "Inferior" War [CLOSED/SIGNUPS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

The "Inferior" War [CLOSED/SIGNUPS]

Postby Spartan Hellas » Mon May 01, 2017 1:46 pm

War has broken between the nations of Spartan Hellas and The Republic of Pantalleria, due to severe hostilities between the two. Spartan Hellas started the war after beginning a series of hostile events on the Republic of Pantalleria's border before The Republic of Pantalleria's "Hyper-Nationalism", as the Spartans called it, went too far and they declared war. Now, millions of Spartans march on Pantalleria's lands slaughtering entire towns on their long march to take over the nation.

RULES:
1.]Must use NSstats. Ew, I know. To find your NSstat army click here
2.]No Godmodding I.E. Just because YN can make nukes doesn't mean you have tens of millions
3.]Try to keep it long, as we wouldn't want this to be too boring.
4.]Keep all OOC comments on the OOC forum.
5.]Have Fun

OOC Thread
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Mon May 01, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All English Mistakes are intentional. We won against Rome, Wine and Bread for all!
NSstats can get kicked down the pit.
Sunstruck wrote:We probably conquered them by accident due to a typo on some treaty and will now be raided to death by angry spartans

SWN: War Declared on a nation of importance.... Food prices increase as food become more and more wanted.... A rare Species of Ogres discovered, the leader of one clan calls himself Shrek and has begun trading with us...

Sabaton is God
According to this, I am (OOC) a Business Conservative

Sicily2015
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicily2015 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Troops: 2,943,600
I will send 2 Aircraft Carriers and 500,000 Troops
Last edited by Sicily2015 on Mon May 01, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 7:36 am

While the citizens of Sweet Baby Jones do not know the Spartans all that well, they still feel a wide sympathy for the brave ones. They all get together and ask the government to help, which had a overwhelming good response. The massive military of Sweet Baby Jones counting just above 11.1 million all coming to alert and getting ready to mobilize. Even the Reserves get activated, the country is in full support! General James Mattis is getting ready to address the country as we speak.
Last edited by Sweet Baby Jones on Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Im not racist, please dont assume so just by my flag. My flag is NOT the Confederate Flag, it is the South Carolina Sovereignty Flag!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?

NStats are to be ignored unless said otherwise.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 7:37 am

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:Total Military: 11,137,599

Will send 2,000,000 and 150,000 Tanks, Jets, and APC's
Sicily2015 wrote:Troops: 2,943,600

(You two realize you have to actually RP,right? Please actually RP and not give these on liners.)
All English Mistakes are intentional. We won against Rome, Wine and Bread for all!
Sunstruck wrote:We probably conquered them by accident due to a typo on some treaty and will now be raided to death by angry spartans

SWN: War Declared on a nation of importance.... Food prices increase as food become more and more wanted.... A rare Species of Ogres discovered, the leader of one clan calls himself Shrek and has begun trading with us...

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 7:39 am

Spartan Hellas wrote:
Sweet Baby Jones wrote:Total Military: 11,137,599

Will send 2,000,000 and 150,000 Tanks, Jets, and APC's
Sicily2015 wrote:Troops: 2,943,600

(You two realize you have to actually RP,right? Please actually RP and not give these on liners.)

(SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEET my bad! let me delete and respond properly.)
Im not racist, please dont assume so just by my flag. My flag is NOT the Confederate Flag, it is the South Carolina Sovereignty Flag!

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 am

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:
Spartan Hellas wrote:(You two realize you have to actually RP,right? Please actually RP and not give these on liners.)

(SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEET my bad! let me delete and respond properly.)

That is better

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:While the citizens of Sweet Baby Jones do not know the Spartans all that well, they still feel a wide sympathy for the brave ones. They all get together and ask the government to help, which had a overwhelming good response. The massive military of Sweet Baby Jones counting just above 11.1 million all coming to alert and getting ready to mobilize. Even the Reserves get activated, the country is in full support! General James Mattis is getting ready to address the country as we speak.

The Sudden influx of troops is greatly appreciated by the Spartans. Meanwhile, Spartan Generals have adopted a Scorched Earth policy in starting a war of attrition and starvation. The plan was that the more homes destroyed, civilians killed, crops burnt, the less the army can get for supplies and the final battle against the Pan. army will be a battle of Spartans fighting hundreds of poorly armed, starving men.
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Tue May 02, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 am

Spartan Hellas wrote:
Sweet Baby Jones wrote:(SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEET my bad! let me delete and respond properly.)

That is better

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:While the citizens of Sweet Baby Jones do not know the Spartans all that well, they still feel a wide sympathy for the brave ones. They all get together and ask the government to help, which had a overwhelming good response. The massive military of Sweet Baby Jones counting just above 11.1 million all coming to alert and getting ready to mobilize. Even the Reserves get activated, the country is in full support! General James Mattis is getting ready to address the country as we speak.

The Sudden influx of troops is greatly appreciated by the Spartans. Meanwhile, Spartan Generals have adopted a Scorched Earth policy in starting a war of attrition and starvation. The plan was that the more homes destroyed, civilians killed, crops burnt, the less the army can get for supplies and the final battle against the Pan. army will be a battle of Spartans fighting hundreds of poorly armed, starving men.

General Mattis has reached out to the leader of the Spartan military in an effort to negotiate options of attacking on a second front, wanting to squeeze the life out of all and any opponents that stand between them and victory...even if it means dropping a nuke. He also wants to discuss sending more rations to the soldiers on the front.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 8:09 am

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:
Spartan Hellas wrote:That is better

General Mattis has reached out to the leader of the Spartan military in an effort to negotiate options of attacking on a second front, wanting to squeeze the life out of all and any opponents that stand between them and victory...even if it means dropping a nuke. He also wants to discuss sending more rations to the soldiers on the front.

A simple telegram would be sent "It is your military, do what you want with it. No nuclear devices though, as we'd probably be invaded ourselves by those who don't support nuclear warfare. Also, yes, it would be OK to send us some rations, in exchange we build the supply line". Meanwhile, the Spartan Frontline has stopped in order to build up a defensive fallback point.
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Tue May 02, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 am

For days, the SWBAF pounds enemy positions and the Army helps with setting up a defensive position. But something unexpected happened, they managed to attack and take over an important Forward Operating Base. The enemy now have a small amount of armor and airpower.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 am

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:For days, the SWBAF pounds enemy positions and the Army helps with setting up a defensive position. But something unexpected happened, they managed to attack and take over an important Forward Operating Base. The enemy now have a small amount of armor and airpower.

A Telegram would be sent saying "We should probably wait for Pantalleria to counter attack, as this wouldn't be a war but a extermination.". Due to this, the Spartan Front line was fully fortified and entrenched.

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 9:15 am

Spartan Hellas wrote:
Sweet Baby Jones wrote:For days, the SWBAF pounds enemy positions and the Army helps with setting up a defensive position. But something unexpected happened, they managed to attack and take over an important Forward Operating Base. The enemy now have a small amount of armor and airpower.

A Telegram would be sent saying "We should probably wait for Pantalleria to counter attack, as this wouldn't be a war but a extermination.". Due to this, the Spartan Front line was fully fortified and entrenched.

The troops pulled back slightly and entrenched themselves, waiting for either a command to attack or retreat, whichever came first. A telegram coming through. "So what are your plans for this region once the war is won?"

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 am

Sweet Baby Jones wrote:
Spartan Hellas wrote:A Telegram would be sent saying "We should probably wait for Pantalleria to counter attack, as this wouldn't be a war but a extermination.". Due to this, the Spartan Front line was fully fortified and entrenched.

The troops pulled back slightly and entrenched themselves, waiting for either a command to attack or retreat, whichever came first. A telegram coming through. "So what are your plans for this region once the war is won?"

A second Telegram would be sent "Our plans are replacing the Government with a less.. annoying one, annex some areas near the coast, and repay for all the damages.". Meanwhile, any Surviving Civilians behind The Spartan Frontline are re-located to Spartan Hellas to a Refugee camp for now.
Due to the lack of an enemy (For now) moral is high at the very least.

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Tue May 02, 2017 9:23 am

Spartan Hellas wrote:
Sweet Baby Jones wrote:The troops pulled back slightly and entrenched themselves, waiting for either a command to attack or retreat, whichever came first. A telegram coming through. "So what are your plans for this region once the war is won?"

A second Telegram would be sent "Our plans are replacing the Government with a less.. annoying one, annex some areas near the coast, and repay for all the damages.". Meanwhile, any Surviving Civilians behind The Spartan Frontline are re-located to Spartan Hellas to a Refugee camp for now.
Due to the lack of an enemy (For now) moral is high at the very least.

Another arrives shortly afterwards. "We are kinda....anxious to say the least at the lack of resistance, something is up and we need to be prepared for it."

Sicily2015
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicily2015 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Sicilys puppet state of South Pokoia is now helping Sicily Economicly in the War ( Because it is a Commonwealth of Sicily AKA my alt account, the alt only has 30,000 troops )
"Our Armys have United and are Rallying in the Streets egger to fight" - National Representative Mikey Latham

The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom
Secretary

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom » Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm

A flock of Geese pass over the Spartan’s main headquarters. They disdainfully observe the troop placement and write up the camps vulnerabilities. They continue circling over the camp silently. After the assessment is finished, the signal honk is given, and the Geese land outside of the camp, marching to Radetzky and goose-stepping it all the way. The lead Goose, upon reaching the Spartan’s general, produced a letter, with ornate calligraphy.

“The Geese are here to offer the support of 500.000 Geese and 100.000 cadets to support your Glorious cause. Only nesting areas and combat are required of you. The geese will fly around to forage. The rest of the Geese will arrive soon after you read this, with me at the head. We bring no armour support, no navy, and no aircraft. May you be swift in Victory.

---Feldmasrchal Gandenberg"

The Sun is blocked out and all goes dark as 600.000 geese fly over and circle around the camp. They then fly off to pre-determined areas where the will billet themselves.
Last edited by The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom on Tue May 02, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 pm

The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom wrote:A flock of Geese pass over the Spartan’s main headquarters. They disdainfully observe the troop placement and write up the camps vulnerabilities. They continue circling over the camp silently. After the assessment is finished, the signal honk is given, and the Geese land outside of the camp, marching to Radetzky and goose-stepping it all the way. The lead Goose, upon reaching the Spartan’s general, produced a letter, with ornate calligraphy.

“The Geese are here to offer the support of 500.000 Geese and 100.000 cadets to support your Glorious cause. Only nesting areas and combat are required of you. The geese will fly around to forage. The rest of the Geese will arrive soon after you read this, with me at the head. We bring no armour support, no navy, and no aircraft. May you be swift in Victory.

---Feldmasrchal Gandenberg"

The Sun is blocked out and all goes dark as 600.000 geese fly over and circle around the camp. They then fly off to pre-determined areas where the will billet themselves.
Marcus Fotos (Who is at the front lines because Sparta) would proceed to write a letter after realizing that it wasn't a cloud that blocked the sun but geese from the Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom.

"Ah, looks like you have decided to join us. Thanks for the support, as every single soldier will be useful in this war against this nation. Likewise, we have nesting spots as we used to have messenger hawks but we abandoned that practice. Likewise, once we finally see some soldiers from The Pan we'll attempt to help you in any combat situation

-Marcus Fotos"

Sabaton is God

The Republic of Pantalleria
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Pantalleria » Tue May 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Last edited by The Republic of Pantalleria on Tue May 02, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pantallerian Economy and Other Details

The Pantallerian Bureau of Tourism: Treading on maggots since we got our magnificent go go boots.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Tue May 02, 2017 7:23 pm

A telegram would be sent to Sweet Baby Jones stating

"Yeah, about the whole no nukes policy? Yeah bombs away"

Meanwhile, Spartan Hellas bombers and fighters have finally arrived and are proceeding with the bombing of several military bases and cities near the front lines, carrying 2 2000 kg bombs and several smaller bombs each.

(PS, what you did is not rp just warning you in advance)
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Wed May 03, 2017 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sabaton is God

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Wed May 03, 2017 5:59 am

Spartan Hellas wrote:

A telegram would be sent to Sweet Baby Jones stating

"Yeah, about the whole no nukes policy? Yeah bombs away"

Meanwhile, Spartan Hellas bombers and fighters have finally arrived and are proceeding with the bombing of several military bases and cities near the front lines, carrying 2 2000 kg bombs and several smaller bombs each.

(PS, what you did is not rp just warning you in advance)

General Mattis reads the telegram a few times before getting the nuclear bombers ready, an impressive flight of 700 all ready to launch and drop and repeat if necessary.

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Wed May 03, 2017 7:34 am

The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom
Secretary

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Geeses Commonwealth of Goosedom » Wed May 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Sergeant Valdimir Gosler gathered up a few cadets and veterans, the cadets marked with the red cross and white flags trailing their feet to mark them as non-combatants, and the veterans with tear gas bombs (grenade size), and briefed them on their mission. War had not been declared, and the killing of non-combatants was technically a war crime. Still, the mission was dangerous, and only the best students were hand-picked to witness what was about to occur.

Valdimar gave a terse order, and a 2 ‘V’s formed in the air, the forward ‘V’ with the veterans and the backward one with the cadets, who were to circle and observe the performance of the mission.

As the veterans passed over the Pantallerian camps they casually honked a few times and released the tear gas over troop concentrations, whence they quickly scattered to the points of a compass and rejoined the cadets.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu May 04, 2017 12:02 pm

The Free Kingdom of Allanea observes, with some disappointment, that the Spartan people have declared a war against Pantalleria, supposedly due to being worried by its ‘extreme nationalism’. To oppose nationalism, the Spartans have invaded Pantalleria, and are now claimed to be murdering thousands and perhaps millions of civilians there.

This should not be surprising. Sparta’s culture is famous for its violence and its obsession with discipline - their ancestors would hack off extra springs off musical instruments to condemn what they viewed as ‘excess’. Now the Spartans are opposing ‘radical nationalism’ by engaging in... Nazi tactics.

We should not be surprised. The entire history of Sparta is one of Imperial conquest, fascist-like asceticism, genocide, and murder.

We are giving the Spartans warning: leave the Pantallerians alone. It’s true that we are otherwise engaged, and we cannot deploy the full force of our Navy. But we can spare you enough troops and ships to give you a full understanding of our displeasure.

Let it be known that ten aircraft carrier battlegroups are now ordered for departure to the front. Further, we are sending ten regiments of bomber aircraft to land in Pantallerian airports. We are of course requesting the clearance of Pantalleria for landing.

Pantallerian warriors! Stand ready! Kill as many Spartans as you can!

We are coming to your aid. No mercy to the Spartan invader!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 pm

(ayyy new person!) The nuclear bombers of the SBJAF quite literally black out the sun when they fly in formation., having massive wingspans and carrying a multitude of bombs, but do not underestimate them, they carry a heavy defensive armament of Quad 30mm automated ball turrets and defensive countermeasures. They are called the SB-4 "Demolisher". Quite a fitting name, really. They are escorted by near 200 5th Generation stealth fighters called the SF-12 "Ringleader" capable of Mach 1.7 level flight, carrying an array of bombs, missiles, both dumb fire and radar guided, and have a 20mm rotary cannon.

(Heard yall like night time)

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu May 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Allanea wrote:

The Free Kingdom of Allanea observes, with some disappointment, that the Spartan people have declared a war against Pantalleria, supposedly due to being worried by its ‘extreme nationalism’. To oppose nationalism, the Spartans have invaded Pantalleria, and are now claimed to be murdering thousands and perhaps millions of civilians there.

This should not be surprising. Sparta’s culture is famous for its violence and its obsession with discipline - their ancestors would hack off extra springs off musical instruments to condemn what they viewed as ‘excess’. Now the Spartans are opposing ‘radical nationalism’ by engaging in... Nazi tactics.

We should not be surprised. The entire history of Sparta is one of Imperial conquest, fascist-like asceticism, genocide, and murder.

We are giving the Spartans warning: leave the Pantallerians alone. It’s true that we are otherwise engaged, and we cannot deploy the full force of our Navy. But we can spare you enough troops and ships to give you a full understanding of our displeasure.

Let it be known that ten aircraft carrier battlegroups are now ordered for departure to the front. Further, we are sending ten regiments of bomber aircraft to land in Pantallerian airports. We are of course requesting the clearance of Pantalleria for landing.

Pantallerian warriors! Stand ready! Kill as many Spartans as you can!

We are coming to your aid. No mercy to the Spartan invader!

A new enemy on the new front, instead of a full scale invasion, The Spartans have decided to fire several nuclear missiles (500 at around 2000 KT per warhead) at Allanea, particularly Military bases and enemy nuclear silos.

A simple message would be sent "We were saving these for "The Pan", but we decided to try out our new toys on you instead. You need to learn to pick your enemies buddy. In fact, let this be a warning to all who support the villain known as The Pan, support this evil and die"
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sabaton is God

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu May 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Rising from the sea came the missile launches of hundreds of anti-ballistic missiles, launched from dozens of anti-ballistic missile ships. THe enemy had chosen to engage with bulky individual warhead instead of MIRV, making the missiles easy to target. The first wave of ABM missiles carried their own nuclear weahead - 15-kiloton detonation, meeting the enemy missiles with a boiling storm of atomic sky fire. THey would sometimes miss the enemy re-entry vehicles by as much as a hundred or a hundred-fifty yards, but that hardly matter when the Allaneans dispensed one 15-kiloton nuclear charge for each enemy munition.

What survived was targeted with hard-kill ABM munitions, two for every one of the enemy’s nuclear weapons. Shattered by hard-kill ABM impacts, many of the missiles fell. What survived was targeted, once again, by last-ditch ABM missiles, this time again nuclear ones, with one-kiloton warheads. THese detonated low, so low that some men were blinded when they looked up at the fight.

Now with the threat ended, the Allaneans broadcast another message:

[quote]We warn you fairly, Spartans: try that again and you’ll pull back a stump.[/aign]
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents