NATION

PASSWORD

THE TITAN REACH [Closed and waiting to be locked]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

THE TITAN REACH [Closed and waiting to be locked]

Postby Harmonic Empire » Mon May 01, 2017 1:54 am

> THE TITAN REACH CHAPTER 1: The Awakening <

If you're not part of the Titan Reach canon, you should not post in this thread.

Harmonician MBT during first annual Unity Day Parade of the Imperial Harmonic.

In the months following the coup and subsequent exile of the Emperor, Supreme Chancellor Ylva Raymryt began the transformation of the Harmonic Empire into the most advanced nation in the World, with significant advancement in technological industries, agriculture, medicine and the sciences. During the first annual Unity Day Parade held in the capital city of Osakia, with the leaders of the allied nations of Greater Germania and the Usenion Colony were undoubtedly impressed, however she had fears of being not able to increase the size of her military, being not able to provide it with the newest in vehicles, armaments, aircraft and vessels in the near future due to a lack of resources as well as a supply shortage.

During a summit between the leaders of the Harmonic Empire, Greater Germania and Usenion Colony, Supreme Chancellor Raymryt proposed an invasion and annexation of the Central Island, citing the need for its raw resources as the reasoning for the invasion. Greater Germania accepted the proposal with zero hesitance, while Usenion Colony voiced their indifference regarding the invasion and annexation, stating that their deep sea projects were more important to them.

At dawn, Supreme Chancellor Raymryt and Führer Wolf Rayet dispatched two naval battlegroups, with the battlegroup under command of Führer Wolf Rayet proceeding straight for the Central Island with the intentions of initiating a campaign of bombardment and precision strikes against the urban centers of the Central Island, while the second battlegroup under the command of Supreme Chancellor proceeding to the Far East Archipelago on a diplomatic mission.

OUTER RIM (Protagonist)INNER RIM (Antagonist)
Neutral Power

Objectives

Rules

• All standard RP rules apply in the RP.
  • This RP is for members of the Titan Reach. If you want to join, please join [url]our discord[/url] and discuss it in #rp_planning.
  • All events from the Titan Reach RP are canon.
  • Look at the Objectives table, You cant capture (Optional) Objectives but you can raid it.
  • Hashirajima is the Co-OP.
Last edited by Harmonic Empire on Mon May 15, 2017 8:25 am, edited 15 times in total.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 am

NEF Controlled Territory, Citadel colony
Central Island
9/17/2059 (Valhalla time)

It was a quiet and peaceful morning, the grass blew over the rolling hills and the meadows, there was also a very relaxing breeze for, the cove which the colony was nestled against. The grass slightly bent to and fro as it blew in the wind, in the distance a large cluster buildings reflected the suns rays, Citadel, the main colony of the New Earth Federation on Valhalla. People where out and about managing the colony, the total civilian population of the colony was about 20,000 with a 10,000 Trooper garrison and a 5,000 Federal Home Guardsmen as a police force. Overhead two "Raptor" Dropships flew overhead towards the east, as if they where on a regular patrol route, which didn't seem to bother the civilians.

In the streets the citizens were out and about commuting to work, relatives, to the local cafe's or restaurants. While the civilians did that, armed NEF Troopers and Federal Home Guardsmen patrolled the streets, it was quite easy to tell who was the Trooper. As Troopers where usually walking around in their combat armor and usually where seen with their M83A7 Valkyrie PARs (Pulse Assault Rifles). Their armor was interesting as it was something like power armor greatly increasing the users strength and speed, it was also full sealed against all known biological, chemical, and radioactive weapons/environments. It also featured a fully enclosed helmet that had a gold visor and a fully functional HUD. While the Guardsmen had a lighter set of armor (only consisting of the chest piece and helmet for standard officers) they also wore a set of navy blue BDUs and black combat boots. As with most civilians within the NEF they where ex-military, given the highly militarized nature of the NEF and that citizenship is only gained through military service.

Division HQ
"Sir, we have a situation" spoke one of the young officers as she turned around in her chair, Major Cornwall of the 267th Trooper Corps walked over to the young officer and looked looked at her screen.

"What is it?"

"Sir, our long range scanners picked up two Battlegroup nearing the island, however one seems to split off and is now heading towards the east."

"Mm.....do. we know who they are"

"No sir, but it seems that they are heading towards the northern arm of the cove sir."

"Assume hostile contact will be made and move us from Code Green to Code Yellow, I want at least a Regiment mobilized until further notice, am I understood? Also I want our western side anti ship railguns ready within the hour, in case they move ships into the cove."

"Yes sir, however two of the batteries are fully operational. The other two are still under construction"

"Damn.....get the ones we have operational online."

"Yes sir"

The officer turned back around in her chair and from the far end of the room another officer began to shout orders and moved the situation to strategic readiness. Something was coming and it was time to be prepared for the storm.

Outside Citadel
North Area of Center Island
9/12/2056 (Valhalla Time)

The two "Raptor" dropships landed in a open spot on the forest and unloaded their cargo of 40 Troopers (twenty Troopers per Raptor) as well as their equipment and soon they gather around the Staff Sergeant who outlined their objective, which was recon and intel gathering. While usually a commando squad would be deployed the colony had only three squads of commandos to work with so it was easier to deploy Troopers instead and not waste a strategic assets. Once the Troopers where debriefed they gathered their gear and headed eastward, to the estimated areas where the ships where heading.

They slowly moved through the thick brush and dense tree covering, their armor sorta blended in with their surroundings as their armor was steel grey and their uniforms where a desert tan. They moved in four delta styled formation, each formation was about ten feet apart
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Tag
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Mon May 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Rayet Battlegroup, Sea of Harmonic

Dawn 9/17/2059

Under Fuhrer Wolf Rayet command, 1st Amagus Battalion and Shinden low orbit fighters had been deployed to monitor and secure the area around it so that she initiate the main invasion without any interference from the natives. As they landed at the gap of sector 32 colony and sector 32 colony, 1st Amagus Battalion meets small native resistances from various villages. They ended the resistance within 5 minutes and let them retreat into the deep jungle.

While Wolf Rayet sat in her chair and absorbing the battle report inside the vitrual hologram with her hand. Spearhead General Gunilla reported unusual activies in the Northern Cove of the Central Island to Wolf Rayet room.

"Hey Fuhrer, my Shinden pilot reported unusual activities at Northern Cove." She said

"Refuges gathering?"

"Ah no, they detected flying aircrafts, vehicles and source of energy at that place."

"Hmm, soo another unknown power hiding inside northern cove."

"Should i send Amagus Battalion to investigate it?"

"No, tell them to stay covering this area."

"Alright, i will tell them their lieutenant colonel." She leaves the room.

(OOC: Gezz, sorry playing in Mcdonald right now)
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Mon May 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Unknown location
Somewhere in the Kushana Dominion

Night 9/17/2059 VT

Several eyes were looking at the various Monitors and Screens that were displaying the lastest Troop movements at Central Island which had quickly become a major contested Zone on Valhalla.

While Kushana did stay out neutral, the developments were not without interest and monitored closely. A recon UAV deployed to the Area had just send pictures of resumed hostilities, nothing but skirmishes for the time being.

Nobody looked at her as she walked down into the dimly lit room. Unseen she managed to enter, and she wouldn have been noticed weren't it for the sound of her shoes on the ground.

A chair crashed into the desk and send vibrations across the room.

"W-what a pleasent surprise to see you here... L..."
the officer said before he was silenced with one movement of a hand.

"No need to feel interrupted, carry on with your work. At ease."
spoke the civilian clad Brigadier-General with a soft voice as she made a relaxed move with her nimble fingers, causing the perplexed Officer to stop his uttering as he was standing attention in front of her.

"So please update me on the lastest developments on Central Island. I am quite interested in this.... matter"

Slowly she moved one of her dark purple hairstrains out of her face as she looked onto the screens with a seemingly bored expression while listening to the Officer. The long black dress, decorated with repeating golden pattern that could have passed as greek, was made of a very smooth material. She was the only person in the room wearing civilian attire at the moment.

Here we go...
Last edited by Dushan on Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Tue May 02, 2017 3:17 am

Northern Cove, NEF Scout Force
Central Island
9/18/2059

The Troopers finally came upon a village, while it was nothing special to the Troopers it showed that this part was very much inhabited by native people. As the four squads approached they noticed something strange about the village, it was unusually quiet, it seemed like a ghost town. Slowly the squads moved through the north end of the village, they checked very house, bedroom and building for anyone; however they came up empty handed in each building they searched. It seems like the village was either evacuated or something much worse was going on. Once they reached the center of the village they finally saw what was going on, it seems the natives where being rounded up and the ones that where resisting where executed. They also noticed a group of individuals that they didn't recognized before, definitively more advanced then the natives as they had conventional weapons, body armor, and fatigues. The NEF Troopers moved quietly in a crescent moon formation around the natives and group of unknown individuals, while the three NEF Troopers walked down the Main Street and tried to engage in peaceful first contact.

The lead Trooper who was about three inches shorter then his comrades was a Dracoian, the second member species of the Federation, with his rifle in hand and finger off the trigger spoke "Guten Tag! Sprechen sie Deutsch? Do you speak English? Who are you?" Meanwhile the staff sergeant and the rest of the Troopers moved into position outside the field of view of unknown contacts, he then ordered one of the radio Troopers to relay what they found and their position, in case of things got too hostile.

"Expect a fight are we sir?"

"Most likely, these are armed contacts who we don't know.....anything is possible" replied the Staff Sergeant as he hid behind some rocks and leveled his M83A7 Valkyrie PAR (Pulse Assault Rifle) at the group of unknown contacts. "If this goes south.....it could mean trouble for everyone."

"I see.....I wonder what command is thinking"

Division HQ

"Fucking hell" replied the Major Cornwall as he sat back in his chair, he rubbed his face in a stressful fashion. He listened to the fresh report from the scouting force about current contact and progress. It wasn't looking good, it seemed that these advanced individuals where from a civilized country and seemed to be rounding up the natives. "I want a Hawk Gunship on standby just in case anything happens that those Troopers can't handle."

"Yes sir" replied an aide, Cornwall sat back and looked over the report again.....no way this was going to go peacefully, however they had to follow first contact protocol.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Wed May 03, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Tue May 02, 2017 3:40 am

[Location: C-in-C's Office, Shinojima Naval Base]

Ryuujou stifled a yawn as she sleepily pushed open the door to her "relatively" new office. Commander-in-Chief, huh. That's sure as hell unexpected. To be fair, she does see why Yamato personally requested her to head this detachment. How would they know that that crazy light cruiser Yuubari's portal experiment would end up with them digging up even MORE of the IJA's dirty laundry. And ... really? Hitobashira? At that era? These guys are nuts.

Her thoughts were promptly derailed, picked up, and tossed into Ironbottom Sound when she glanced up through the doorway to see.... a certain light cruiser sitting in her chair, buffing her nails. "Damn it Yuubari. What ARE you doing here? And why did I not know you were coming?"

Said melon-haired girl merely shrugged. "Vice-admiral Yonehara wanted me to take a spin around here. Something about... needing time to fix my lab. Wonder what's he going on about. Oh!" She sat up, grinning. "REJOICE! For I come bearing gifts!"

"... dare I ask?"

Nodding cheerily, the mad scientist hopped off the chair, scampering around the desk to take the pint-sized light cruiser by the arm. "FOLLOW ME~!"

'... FML. Really...'

[Location: Armoury, Shinojima Naval Base]

As the pair entered the armoury, Ryuujou did a double-take as she was dragged past a group of soldiers carrying crates from the docks. Crates marked clearly with labels declaring 'Type 47 Assault Rifle (Experimental)'. "Woah hold it, Yuubari. What'cha doing handing experimental stuff to my troops?!" she yelled, dragging the other girl to a halt.

"Powers-that-be wanted them field tested. Don't worry, these ones won't blow up in your face."

"Why here?"

"'Coz it's easier to hide from others when you're not on the same planet, of course... oh, you guys are getting the new anti-orbital guns too. I'm almost jealous... except I'm not a commanding officer. HAH!"

"Anti-orbiWHAT?!"

[Location: Docks, Shinojima Naval Base]

A few days later, Ryuujou was sitting by the docks, thinking. To be absolutely honest, Yuubari does do good work. Even if her ideas were somewhat... radical. The rifles turned out to be wonderful in live-fire, and she have even planned a few tests for the anti-orbital emplacements in a couple of days. But seriously, would it kill Logistics to send over some takoyaki?

Just then, one of her staff officers stopped right beside her, panting. And nearly faceplanting off the docks in his hurry. "What's the matter, Lieutenant?" The light carrier idly drawled.

"Ma'am. Aleutians-2 on routine long-range patrol are reporting a sizable fleet entering the ocean-type water body to our west. They're requesting further orders, and on hold out of reasonable detection range from the nearest landmass. Takao's recon planes also reported seeing signs of combat on the far side of the closest large-size landmass, though visual signatures do not match any known weapon technology."

Oh right... she never did get to the part of her orders that said 'explore the new planet and figure out if there are natives'. Suppose this answers that question then.

"Well damn. Who've we got on hand, ship-wise?"

"Not many. Our surface fleet is still preparing to leave HQ, so we've really just got... you girls."

"Awwwww god damn it! Mind getting them to Conference Room 1, then? And get Intel off their arse as well... come to think of it, WHO is our head spook? That stalkerboat had been swapping her men around WAY too much, honestly..." Grumbling under her breath, Ryuujou stood up and headed for the main building. "Tell Aluetians-2 to hold position, retreat if spotted." With that dismissal, the staff officer gave a hasty salute before heading hurriedly for the HQ's ops room.

[Location: Conference Room 1, Shinojima Naval Base]

Watching the room fill from her seat at the head of the conference table, Ryuujou mentally took stock of just who she had on hand. To her left was Hiyou, who seems to be glaring at some- oh, Jun'you was slumped on the table. Must have been going hard on the sake last night again. Further down was Unryuu, Amagi, and Katsuragi. Then Nagara, Isuzu, Natori. Then... Ryuujou did a double-take. Why the bloody HECK was Kongou sitting there drinking tea like everything was fine with the world? Haruna as well, weren't they overseas? Hiei, Kirishima, BLOODY HELL Mikasa really?!

Turning to the other side of the conference room, Ryuujou's jaw dropped further. 'Just how many shipgirls are assigned here and why did I not know about this?!' Considering that Ise and Hyuuga are both sitting there ramrod straight with identically bored expressions (as usual), followed by Yamashiro fawning over her elder sister Fusou, that response is well justified. Finally, the light-carrier-in-command cleared her throat, which was followed by everyone turning their attention to her. "... how the fuck do I have way more people here than I expected? And did Ooyodo just toss me EVERY miko-ish shipgirl?"

"Hell if I know." Called out Lieutenant-General Shizuka Itou. "I went to bed last night as commander of a division stationed here. This morning I woke up to this one making my morning coffee and telling me I'm back as a Corps-level commander." At that, she jabbed her thumb to her right, at a grinning (and recently promoted) LG Kinuyo Nishi. "Seems like HQ tossed the whole Northern Expeditionary Command over. I'm just waiting for news of Lieutenant-General Kuninaga popping over."

"He's coming in a few days I think." That one chair on the opposite end of the table to Ryuujou turned, revealing one mysteriously smiling Director of Military Intelligence.

"Damn it Stalkership. What's going on?"

Hayashimo, holder of the rank Vice-Admiral, merely smiled wider and hummed. "Well, full-sized fleets aren't a small deal, so when we picked that up HighComm decided that, since we've been delaying Demob for decades, may as well continue delaying. The other Expeditionary Commands are now on alert, and I think they're planning to deploy at least the 1st and 2nd CarDiv over if the need arises-"

"Wait. Which version of the 1st and 2nd?"

"Both. Surface and Combined."

"... they're planning a war innit?"

"Not that I know of. It seems to be precautionary at this point."
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
"Let every man do his utmost duty." ~ Heihachiro Togo
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 3; Type 5 | MT+ | Current Year: 2020
Office of Embassy Protocol | The Hashirajima Times
Commander-in-Chief (Head of State): ADM Yamato (BB)
Prime Minister: ADM (Ret.) Ichiro Goto
WA Representative: Kongou, Ambassador-at-Large
Media Representative: Aoba (CA), Editor-in-Chief, Hashirajima Times
Full Profiles

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Tue May 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Union Central (City-1), World Technocratic Union, 9/17/2056

Soldiers of the Union march through the streets of Union Central.

In preparations for the upcoming celebration of the WTU's 50th anniversary celebration, the National Worker's Council had drafted up the last details towards the Union's 30th five-year plan and finalized military and industrial expansion projects. It had been imperative that everything was completed on schedule, as time waited for nobody. As the middle of the 21st century dawned, the Union stood as one of Valhalla's few socialist nations, and the only nation capable of resisting the fascist threat at any given moment. As conflict loomed in the horizon, the Union would stand strong against any threats against the people's revolution and their freedom.

The 30th five-year plan of the Union had two primary focusses: expansion of outer space assets and finalizations in completing AI and other related computing objectives. Space, to put it simply, was the next frontier for humanity (not final, as who knew what was beyond even that?), and the Union would see to it that the workers and students of the world would inherit outer space in full. Asteroid mining, which had been thought a distant fantasy just 50 years back, had grown into a major industry during the mid 2030s and up to the early 2040s. It was estimated that a single kilometer-wide asteroid contained well over $1 Trillion worth of minerals, and seeing that the solar system was littered with asteroids, asteroid mining became quite the business. Union asteroid mining assets had been operational for nearly 2 decades as of now, and provided the Union with a plentiful supply of raw material and resources.

On the other hand, the advancement of the computer was considered by many a major stepping stone towards a functioning planned economy. It was only then that true socialism could be achieved, and everything leading up to that point would have to focus on improving existing computers. While the Union had thrown hundreds of billions worth of dollars towards projects such as the quantum computing program and AI development, the needed breakthrough was still not around (if it was close). While rumors were about that certain researchers had already done what had been thought as impossible, nothing was confirmable.

That being said, despite it's socialist / technocratic economic structure and immense military budget, the Union's economy was quite functional and robust, for now anyways. It had subsequently been important that the World Union, like any good socialist nation, would use its manpower and resources to build socialism within friendly states. This of course meant the Socialist Federal Republic of Brasmond, the Union's only true ally in Valhalla, which had stood by the Union for quite some time. Developing Brasmond economically would be a top objective of the next five-year plan, alongside the previously mentioned goals.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Wed May 03, 2017 5:47 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:Northern Cove, NEF Scout Force
Central Island
9/18/2056

The lead Trooper who was about three inches shorter then his comrades was a Dracoian, the second member species of the Federation, with his rifle in hand and finger off the trigger spoke "Guten Tag! Sprechen sie Deutsch? Do you speak English? Who are you?" Meanwhile the staff sergeant and the rest of the Troopers moved into position outside the field of view of unknown contacts, he then ordered one of the radio Troopers to relay what they found and their position, in case of things got too hostile.

Five Rayet soldiers heard german voices and turned around. They meet with three unfamiliar soldiers from out of nowhere. Confused and feeling something ominous around him, one of Rayet soldiers replied them with marksman rifle is ready to open fire.

"Huh, you can speak our former language?" "I will answer your question first, Who am i ? we are just soldiers who trying to warn the natives to leave this land or execute them if they refused to leave this place!"

He observing their unusual weapons and body armor "Judging by your equipments, you are not from this place or maybe this world, who are you? why you can speak our former language?"

A soldier from behind him whispered

"Captain, i feel something doesnt look right around us"

"Same but i hope these unfamiliar soldiers are not hostile as we think"

"Why do you think these soldiers are not hostile? they have weapon that ready shoot us anytime!"

"They speak german? i think."

Later, he shout to the unfamiliar soldiers "As fellow german, you want to choose peaceful way or bloody way?"

Gomryth Battlegroup, Atlantika Ocean

Midnight 9/18/2059

What a hard choice..

Supreme Chancellor Raymryt got a news, The Unions of Versilian Crown changed their side from INNER RIM to Neutral Power yesterday. This made Supreme Raymryt came up with 3 careful choices; 1) Should she keep going to Versilia, 2) Cancel her diplomatic mission and go ahead to sea of harmonic to assist Rayet colonial forces, 3) Checking unusual activities at northern versilia. She must careful pick one of her choices, It will definetly has a big effect in the history.

"Hard Life, Hard Choice" Raymryt said "I want the battlegroup stop at that point, We will wait confirmation from Versilia about the diplomatic mission!"

"Roger!" Command crew obeyed her command

Greater Germania Colonies, The Central Island

Wicked Plan commenced.

Local Greater Germania colonies heard a message about Rayet Battlegroup has arrived, They commenced the "Wicked" Plan in order to suppress any opposition natives which sometimes they can be dangerous. The attack led by Field General Max Hermann, Wolf Rayet's trusted right hand.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed May 03, 2017 7:42 am

Central Island
9/28/2059

As the lead unknown soldier raised his rifle the two NEF human Troopers beside him raised their rifles in a quick response, it seemed like it was super human reflexes. The lead Trooper, the Dracoian looked toward his comrades and shook his head, they lowered their rifles slowly. The Dracoian trooper then turned to the unknown soldiers and listen to what they had to say.

"You are correct we are not from here, nor this planet. We are Troopers from the New Earth Federation, how we know German and English is because a majority of the human citizens do the NEF are from Earth. Well the descendants from the survivors of a planetary destroying war about 300 years ago. " He then grinned from under his helmet "Me, well I'm a Dracoian" he said, he then proceeded to remove his helmet, he was a humanoid-reptilian, with tan scale like skin, sky blue eyes "The second species in the Federation"

After a few seconds of silence the Dracoian Trooper looked at the lead soldier and pressed his question. "I mean what country are you from? And why are you evacuating these villagers? Also it largely depends on how you want to end this....if you want end this violently that's your choice. However you should know that I don't think your weapons would be effective against us....but take your pick."

As the two groups talked the remaining Troopers began to prepare of an all out gun fight between the two sides, each Trooper picked a target and moved into position not to hit any civilians or cause collateral damage. After all the NEF was quite honorable on the battlefield and had a distaste for in armed civilians getting killed in the crossfire. However sometimes it happened as was the fact of war and a majority of the NEF public knew it, you can't save everyone.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Thu May 04, 2017 6:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Canadian North-West
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Canadian North-West » Wed May 03, 2017 8:07 am

September 28th, 2059.
Military Command Center, Gollan, Brasmond.

There is currently a round table meeting going on in the nation's command center, a collection of the nation's most esteemed generals, both male and female, man and neko. The nation's foremost general is currently on the phone with the nation's president, the president having arranged this meeting because of an idea...

General Natsuko Jiwra: "Mhmm. Yessir. Alright, I'll tell them. *hangs up* Well, then, everyone, as you all know, the president called us in today to discuss plans for an expansion." He pauses, then continues: "There have been reports of Harmonic Imperial troops moving towards the central island, alongside the other islands of the archipelago. This includes the island which contains our city of Pheolico." He pauses again. "The reason why the president wanted us here was to plan for a quick push North and East, out of Pheolico, to keep the Harmonic troops as far from the city as possible. He has already promised to dedicate Major General Reigez and the the 1st Infantry division to this mission."

Major General Rico Reigez: "Will we be receiving any help from the Technate?"

General Jiwra: "I have already contacted them, but I fear that they may be more concentrated on contesting the Harmonic Empire on the central island. Still, though, I will be contacting them again later today."

Mjr. General Reigez: "Well then, let's set up a basic plan, and work from there..."

Mjr. General Reigez: "For this mission, we will be transferring the 1st Division to the city of Pheolico over the next day or so. From there, they will be broken into two Regiments; the 1st and 2nd. The 1st will push about 20 miles North and East of Pheolico, and set up a forward operating base. At the same time, the 2nd Regiment will be pushing to the South-Easternmost tip of the island, occupying territory along the way. Once the Regiment has reached the shores, it will split in half. Half will go to reinforce the 1st Regiment, and half will be dedicated to garrisoning the thus far occupied territory.

"The second stage of the plan will begin once the leftovers from the 2nd Regiment combine with the 1st. Once this is done, they will again push North and East until they have occupied half the island. From there, they will disperse across the line across two sets of two Battalions, and should they contact Harmonic forces, they will be ordered not to fire unless fired upon.

"The 1st Regiment will have constant support from the Brasmodite navy under command of Admiral May as they move along the shoreline, which, should the need arise, provide air cover and artillery-like support."

General Jiwra: "Thank you, Reigez. He will be the one leading the 1st Regiment, of course, and I shall be leading the entire operation. Lt. General Adams will lead the 2nd Regiment until it completes it's objective, at which point he will assume control over the garrisoning forces, with the remainder of troops being transferred directly to Reigez's control. Any questions? No? Then let's move. I want the Division in Pheolico by tomorrow morning."
Last edited by The Canadian North-West on Thu May 04, 2017 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
MT Factbook
FT Factbook
Both are heavy WiP
Bi, Demsoc/Socdem, Technocrat, Otaku, part-time Furry, and aspiring Astrobiologist

If you don't want to type out my whole name, CNW or Canafa work just as well.
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 am

For a moment, the occupants of the room were silent as they each considered what was the best course of action to take. Just as Fusou was about to speak, something pinged their tablets, prompting them to take a look.

"Huh. The unknown fleet are slowing down. Curious..." Frowning, Ryuujou absently muttered. "Anyone knows who we've got sortied? I can't find that damned docu-"

"Takao and Maya with DesDiv 7, currently... west of the fleet. Callsign Aleutians-2. Desron 6 south of the fleet. DesDiv 4 is holding position north of the fleet. Also, DesDiv 61 with Desron 10 commanding ships are arriving... in about an hour, with DesDiv 16 and 17." Mikasa answered, scrolling through her own tablet.

'That's... a lot of people...' "Anyone heard anything from the Army yet?"

This time, it was LG Nishi who replied, after a ping sounded from her tablet. "... hold on. New message from the higher-ups. Lieutenant-General Kuninaga has been tasked to coordinate from HQ. Seems like they're mustering the Bering and Southern Expeditionary Commands, to deploy within the hour if necessary."

"... wow. What's with all this?"

"First Contact protocol, Ryuujou." Called out Hayashimo from across the table as she browsed through something. "Written ages ago, but as you can tell it's the first time we're actually applying it. And modifying it on the fly no less... It's no wonder you're not familiar with it-"

"I-I am! Whatcha talking about? Of course I am-" Ryuujou's protests were cut off when a fairy, dressed in IJN officer blues, tapped her on the hand. Glancing down, she saw that he was carrying a radio. "... what's the matter, Commander Ishikawa?" Then the fairy sighed, and pressed the play button.

"... WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN'...."

"..." Somewhere in the room, came the sound of Ise snorting and choking as she failed to control her laughter.

"God damn it Ishikawa."

Then, the phone in the middle of the table started ringing. Reaching forward, the Commander-in-Chief picked up the handset. "This is Ryuujou. What's the matter?"

"Akebono here. Those buggers are getting a bit too close to Listening Post NISHI for comfort. Approximately 1500 klicks out west. Do we intercept?"

Frowning, the light carrier gave some thought to the matter. "Hold position and keep and eye on them. I'll sortie a fleet out to make contact."

"Right. Got that, Ryuujou. We'll keep you updated."

Putting down the phone, Ryuujou frowned before dialing it once more. "Yuubari speaking, what's up?"

"Swing up north to link with DesDiv 4, then head back towards base. I'm sending BatDiv 3 out to meet up with our mystery guests, you guys will be escorting them."

"Righto.... hmmmm, ETA 2 hours, if that's fine? Why don't I just call Arashi and tell them to link up with Kongou directly? That way we can both make it by the hour."

"... point taken. You do that, 'kay?"

"Sure thing. Melon, out."

After ending the call, Ryuujou turned towards her Army commanders. "Get your amphibious troops on standby, they'll be following in case we need to conduct boarding action." A sharp salute from both lieutenant-generals, before they turned to leave.

"Kongou, you and your sisters will head out to meet our guests. No need to bring them in. Just ascertain their identity and purpose, this is not a combat mission. Hiyou, go sober up Jun'you, you guys are on air support role."

"Gotcha, dess!"

"Very well."

As the room gradually emptied, all that was left was the now rather tired CO of the base, and a quietly smirking Director of Military Intelligence. "So... why the hell is Director MIO sitting here?"

"Let's say this is new territory, figurative and literally, for us all. HighComm wants a closer eye on this place. I think they're planning to reactivate the 2nd Torpedo Squadron too, soon enough."

"SpecOps too? Bloody hell, what are we getting ourselves into?"

"Who knows? Indeed... who knows?" A quiet chuckle, as the destroyer stood and headed for the door. "I'll see you around, then."
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Full Profiles

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu May 04, 2017 2:05 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Northern Cove, NEF Scout Force
Central Island
9/28/2059

As the lead unknown soldier raised his rifle the two NEF human Troopers beside him raised their rifles in a quick response, it seemed like it was super human reflexes. The lead Trooper, the Dracoian looked toward his comrades and shook his head, they lowered their rifles slowly. The Dracoian trooper then turned to the unknown soldiers and listen to what they had to say.

"You are correct we are not from here, nor this planet. We are Troopers from the New Earth Federation, how we know German and English is because a majority of the human citizens do the NEF are from Earth. Well the descendants from the survivors of a planetary destroying war about 300 years ago. " He then grinned from under his helmet "Me, well I'm a Dracoian" he said, he then proceeded to remove his helmet, he was a humanoid-reptilian, with tan scale like skin, sky blue eyes "The second species in the Federation"

After a few seconds of silence the Dracoian Trooper looked at the lead soldier and pressed his question. "I mean what country are you from? And why are you evacuating these villagers? Also it largely depends on how you want to end this....if you want end this violently that's your choice. However you should know that I don't think your weapons would be effective against us....but take your pick."

As the two groups talked the remaining Troopers began to prepare of an all out gun fight between the two sides, each Trooper picked a target and moved into position not to hit any civilians or cause collateral damage. After all the NEF was quite honorable on the battlefield and had a distaste for in armed civilians getting killed in the crossfire. However sometimes it happened as was the fact of war and a majority of the NEF public knew it, you can't save everyone.

Rayet lead soldier was not suprised "Soo, another outlanders from the old earth." the ominous grows stronger time by time, Lead soldier answer back their question. "We are soldiers from Greater Germania, we also came from Old Earth." Looking around "Why we are evacuating these villagers? oh the answer is pretty simple, We just want to clear this area for our man-eater allies and i think these villagers are not ready to be slaves of our man-eater allies!" Looking around again "I dont want to end this in violent way but if you think they are really useful then i will leave these stubborns to your soldiers. Soldiers, time to leave!"

"By your command!" Rayet soldiers walking out to their place.

Early Dawn, 9/28/2059

Supreme Chancellor Raymryt disappointed after heard another news about 'Versilian government cancelled the diplomatic meeting because they busy with something' "This is sad, they cancelled it." An Officer behind her informed something

"My Lady, We detected an unusual activities again from Far East Archipelago!"

"Oh, where it came from?"

Officer looking at Holo Map. "It came from this unhabitable islands."

"Interesting.. " She looking at holo clock "Dawn, Im going to the ship deck and feel fresh ocean wind. Keep updating the status and inform me if there something important!" She left the room

Rayet colonial forces currently expanding their colonies.

The Wicked Plan commenced, Rayet colonial forces swift attacks overwhelmed the local nations and native forces.
"This is it. The day we all have been waiting for! we will make our great fuhrer proud! we will launch a swift invasion with full of suprise against stubborn natives! we will make them remember! Greater Germania is the only true owner of this island! My Soldiers, now it is to charge to your glorious victory!" Field General Max Herman speech.
Last edited by Harmonic Empire on Thu May 04, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Central Island
9/28/2059 (Valhalla Time)

The three Troopers looked at each other as they Raynet soldiers walked away, then the lead Trooper placed back on his helmet and walked away. He looked toward his comrades and chuckled for a few seconds.

"What a bunch of stubborn assholes." He said as they walked up to the natives, who by this point where petrified by the situation, strange men, stange armor, and strange names. As the Raynet soldiers left the rest of the scout force emerged from their hiding spots and moved to secure the village, while Greater Germania's plans where still largely unknown besides territorial gain, the NEF managed to slow down their progress here. However for how long? Once the village was secured a squad was left behind to make sure it was secure, while the rest of the scout force moved further into the forest.

Citadel
Center Island

The port near Citadel was bustling with activity while normally only trade vessels would be he only ones moving around moving cargo in and out form the main colony to the smaller settlements along the cove. It seems every since the sensors picked up the two battle groups the few wet navy vessels the NEF garrison had where seen moving around. The wet navy around this port was quite small and mostly comprised of frigates, a few destroyers, and a number of patrol boats. On the far end of the port a frigate was being prepared for a journey to the east, its main job was to scout out the waters outside the cove and make contact with any other nations. Once loaded and fully staffed the frigate left for the east.....hopefully the nations they trying to contact where friendly.....

In the main colony two companies of Troopers where preparing to take the land east of the cove and try to contact anyone that they could on their journey. Once prepared they loaded into their Lion IFVs and left the colony in good spirits and high morale as for too long they had been stuck in the orginal territory they claimed when they landed.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Thu May 04, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chun Nan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chun Nan » Thu May 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Imperial District, Empire of Phoenicia
Dawn of Phoenicia, 28th Sovereign Era

The Empire of Phoenicia, a nation of bustling economy and technology located in the southern hemisphere of the world with temperate climates.
The bustling nation had recently settled down after honoring the birthday of their Emperor Gawain. Thus hindering military operatives to reinforce their borders for in-coming / out-coming tourist for potential terrorist attacks.

Following that noon,
Imperial Officials of the Defense Bureau had recently enacted preparation of the Phoenician Armada to depart toward the southern regions of the mainland where defenses are short-handed; as word of intelligence has spoken that the mainland in dire need of reinforcements from neighboring allies against potentials waves of Brasmond & Canadian North-West's Fleet
Last edited by Chun Nan on Thu May 04, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Canadian North-West
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Canadian North-West » Thu May 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Forward Operating Base, Pheolico, Brasmond
"Sir, the 2nd Regiment is coming under less resistance than anticipated. Lt. Gen. Adams says he thinks he can subdue the rest of his end of the island and send our half back early."

The operation is going according to plan, with the 2nd regiment pushing swiftly towards their objective. It's been a few days, they should reach their target within the next week...

Mjr. General Reigez: "No need to accelerate the operation with such a risky maneuver. Let them continue on their projected course."

Lieutenant: "Yessir... wait, first, Jiwra's on the phone, he says it's important."

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Alright, hand it over... hello, General. To what do I owe this call?"

General Jiwra: "Harmonic forces have started moving south, down the island. I need you to confront them as soon as possible. Halt their advance. The Battlegroup sent your way is arriving in Pheolico as we speak, where it will dock for an hour, take on supplies, then head out to begin patrolling the Western side of the island. I want you to stick under the cover of the battlegroup, got it?"

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Erm, yes, yessir! When do you want us to pull out?"

Gen. Jiwra: "As soon as you can, Reigez. Get the second half of the 2nd Regiment up north, and begin the offensive. Remember, though, do not engage unless engaged first, and while either air or naval cover."

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Yessir. *hangs up* Lieutenant, get Adams on the line... Lt. General Adams. Did you receive the order I just sent?"

Lieutenant General Adams: "Yes, sir. Continue as planned, South-East."

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Well, we've had a change of circumstance. Reconnaissance shows the Harmonics started their southbound push faster than expected. We need to accelerate the plan, send over the half a regiment."

Lt. Gen. Adams: "Yessir, they'll be there by morning."

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Good. *hangs up* Lieutenant, get the men assembled. I want to tell them of the preparations myself."

Lieutenant: "Yessir."

The gathering is... not quite as grand as one might expect a military gathering to be. But, alas, that's the consequence of pulling one up out of nowhere. In any case, every soldier from the 1st Regiment is there, alongside a handful of armoured units from the 2nd Regiment. Mjr. General Reigez steps up onto the hastily constructed stage set up for the announcement, clears his throat, and starts.

Mjr. Gen. Reigez: "Men, and women, I realize that this was thrown together at short notice, it's nearly midnight, and we have something big planned for tomorrow. But, for just a minute, lend me your attention. Tomorrow, we may face an outsider: the Harmonic Empire. They lay claim to all of the central island territories, including the island on which Pheolico has resided on for centuries. Already, Lt. General Adams rushes across the Eastern side of the island, garrisoning it, keeping it liberated from hostile forces. However, the Harmonics have begun pushing in the North. Our task is to meet them as quickly as possible and delay them until we can either work out a diplomatic solution, or convince the Technate to assist us. This I cannot put enough emphasis on: no firing unless fired upon. We may be intrinsically untrustworthy of them and to them, but they severely outclass us tech-wise. Keep your distance, and do NOT fire unless fired upon. Of course, if you are fired upon, while taking them as prisoners is preferred, shoot to kill if necessary.

"We can stop them, we can save the Southern half of the island, if we move fast enough. Reinforcements in the form of a naval Battlegroup and half of the 2nd Regiment will be arriving in the morning, upon which time we will immediately be rolling North, sticking close to the coastline so as to take advantage of the ships. For tonight, though, get some rest. You'll need it."
MT Factbook
FT Factbook
Both are heavy WiP
Bi, Demsoc/Socdem, Technocrat, Otaku, part-time Furry, and aspiring Astrobiologist

If you don't want to type out my whole name, CNW or Canafa work just as well.
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Chun Nan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chun Nan » Thu May 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Southern Harmonic Seas, Far North of Phoenicia
Dusk of Phoenicia, Day 28 of the 28th Sovereign Era

The Defense Bureau had recently departed the 4th Chunnian Fleet, Osier; 6 hours since departure, the fleet had nearly made it to the southern coastline of Harmonic.
Though deep see scout reports have caught the highly reinforced fleet's attention.

Deep Sea Scout ~Versila

Versila to Hellion, Versila to Hellion... This is Submarine O-21 Versila Comm. Officer Chen reporting with intriguing news of hostile movement in sector E, 142km of your current location

Osier Flagship ~Hellion Conception

This is comm. officer Yun of Hellion, your report has been forwarded to Admiral Zexian.

Standby for further orders, Officer Chen; keep low...

Deep Sea Scout ~Versila
Understood, Versila out...

Osier Flagship ~Hellion Conception
This is a turn of events and delay to our scheduled arrival ~Admiral Zexian

Admiral, we must act now. this isn't something we can overlook ~Vice Admiral Ruogang

I understand that Ruogang.... ~Admiral Zexian

Awaiting Orders, Admiral... ~Comm. Officer Yun

Alright! Ren, display an overview of our fleet ~Admiral Zexian

Fleet Overview Displayed ~Conception's Ship AI: Ren

Ren, Order a departure of recon of 31 ships! with the battlecruiser Talos as flag. ~Admiral Zexian

Assessment Underway... ~Conception's AI: Ren

Don't you think that's a bit small? We don't have an estimate of their size admiral! ~Vice Admrial Ruogang

Ruogang you're forgetting we're departing a recon fleet... ~Admiral Zexian

My, apologies... ~Vice Admiral Ruogang

Reinforcements will be sent once we get an overview of the incoming fleet ~Admiral Zexian

Fleet Assessment Complete... ~Conception's AI: Ren

Fleet Commander Assigned... ~Conception's AI: Ren

Fleet Vessels Assigned... ~Conception's AI: Ren

Awaiting Admiralty Approval ~Conception's AI: Ren

Granted! ~Admiral Zexian

Also, Ren! Keep us on course we're not letting this delay our schedule arrival, once we're there we'll fortify the coastlines ~Admiral Zexian
Last edited by Chun Nan on Fri May 05, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

THE TITAN REACH (1) The Awakening (IC) [PMT] [Semi-Closed]

Postby Harmonic Empire » Fri May 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Rayet Battlegroup, North Western Coast of The Central Island
Early Night, 9/28/2059

Rayet led scout team reported this incident to Fuhrer Wolf Rayet at her room. "Zieg Hei..." noticing her commander is extremely busy with tons of information that keep appearing in her holo-net.

"Just report it, i dont want to hear any loud salute at this silent night.." Her replies while absorbing the information from holo-net via hand.

"My Fuhrer, our scout met a group of mysterious soldier. They wore a mysterious looking armor and they also came from another world."

"Can you describe them?"

"Ahh, when one of their soldiers opened his helmet, he looks like a reptilian.." "Oh they came from New Earth Colony."

She looking at him "New Earth? Hmmm, Inform Gunilla to send another Shinden recon fighters"

"By your command!" He proceed to leave the room

The expansion running smoothly without any resistance from the natives. 4 colonial regiments moving foward into the deep jungle of the Central Island. After hearing Brasmond will expand their territories in Island of Pheolico, Max Hermann dispatched 2 colonial regiments to hold Brasmond forces and also waiting reinforcement from the mainland.

(OOC: Haet midnight)
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Central Island

Night was beginning to set when the Troopers finally stopped and decided to make camp for the night in the clearing ahead of them, they began to unpack their camping equipment which included a tent, sleeping bag, mess kit, and a battery powered rechargeable portable lantern. Sentries where stationed at each corner of the came and patrols where beginnt to be scheduled in three hour rotations, the Staff Sergeant was quite displeased with the progress they had accomplished while they did make significant coverage the securing of the village and its natives proved to take more time then what he wanted. By this time those Greater Germania scouts would have already reported by and placed their camp or station on alert.....which would be troubling as they wouldn't be able to get a good estimate of their strength on the island. The portable holographic display table soon lit up with a image of Major Cornwall, the Staff Sergeant quickly saluted to the Major.

"At ease, what have you accomplished?"

"Not as much as I like to sir, while we did secure the village with out any fight....it took longer to secure it then what I anticipated as the locals tried to give us gifts for their rescue....we politely declined the things we couldn't take. However they did give us a primitive map of the area."

"Mm......and the unknown soldiers?"

"They say they are form Greater Germania and that they are helping their ally, the Harmonic Empire....who happens to eat people."

"Cannibalism?"

"Seems so"

"The shit we see and hear.....anyway.....keep your men on alert and report back when you have completed your objective"

"Yes sir" the Staff Sergeant saluted and the hologram shut off, with that he removed his helmet and got into his sleeping bag and went to sleep.

1st and 2nd Trooper Companies
Central Island
9/28/2059

The two companies of Troopers where making good progress as the moved eastward several small outposts and resupply stations had been made for the possible influx of colonist that might be moving eastward. So far they encountered little or no opposition and little to no natives....which was strange. However from the portable mining equipment they brought along the area seems to rich in iron, iridium, copper and silicon.

NEF Raptor Dropship Delta 1-5
Unknown, west of central island

"PULL THE FUCK UP!" Yelled the sergeant as he struggled toward the cockpit, everything seem to be going smoothly until a few minutes ago when the Raptor was struck by lighting, which took out one of the engines and shredded a section of the wing. In the back the Troopers began to strap themselves in and brace for a hard landing, the pilot was trying his best to keep the drop ship level however too much of the wing and engine was gone so they where forced to make a emergency landing in the ocean.

"Brace for imp-" the pilot was cut short as the drop ship crashed into the ocean, in the cargo bay everything went flying that wasn't strapped down, a piece of metal shredded a Trooper in half t ripped trough his shields and the armor...several Troopers where knocked unconscious in the landing. As for the pilot, co-pilot and the sergeant, well they where dead.......the force of the impact snapped their spinal cords and tossed their bodies around. The raptor was taking on water and the few Troopers who managed to unblucke themselves began to move to the door and try to save those who wheee kicked unconscious. However ultimately only five Troopers made it out of the crash and began to cling to debris....their goal land, which was in sight. Once ashore the five survivors gathered the gear that they could which was their rifles pistols, a small crate of munitions, food and a small barrel of water.

"Anyone got a long distance radio" asked one of the Dracoian Troopers looking over his rifle.

"Negative, the one we did have went down in the crash"

"Shit.....well tag this area for recovery"

"Copy"
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Fri May 05, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Sat May 06, 2017 3:01 am

Berlin Palace
16:00, 9/28/2059

Around a wooden table, several men and women sat with grey military uniforms. They were the General Marshals, the most powerful people in Prussia. Each had a folder in front of them relating to their field of expertise. One of them, a women with brown hair and blue eyes, spoke up, “Now for the most important news of the day, our intelligence sources tell us that the Harmanic Empire has sent out a fleet to expand their territory. Considering the Technocratic World Union’s hatred of both us and the Empire, I’d say we can expect them to try and intervene somehow. And if that happens…”

“We’ll have to join in by our alliance with the Harmanic Empire. Nice work marshal of State Fuchs. Grand Admiral Strand, what are our options if they send a fleet to intervene?” said a man in his sixties with greying hair and moustache. He also had the most medals pinned to his chest and staff with a golden griffin sitting nearby.

Strand, a man with blonde hair and brown eyes spoke up, “Well Grand Marshal Köhler, our fleet can skirmish with them on the southern cost and mine off their southern ports. In fact, we could likely control all of the southern ports with the Harmanic Empire. However, further than that and we’ll have to count on our U-boats to annoy them.”

The Grand Marshal nodded and looked towards the Marshal of the Luftwaffe Greif. “Is the Union mobilizing?”

Greif shock his head. “So far as for the satellite images of our border and the SR-80 recon flights into their territory, we have found no change in their normal behavior. If my men find anything suspicious, you’ll be the first to know.”

“See that you do, getting the first strike will go a long way to shorting this possible war.” The Grand Marshal then turned to the Fieldmarshal of the Army Heichele. “How is Operation Sliver Sword coming along?”

Heichele grinned and laughed, “The outpost has been set up and those dumb comies don’t suspect a thing. By the time they realize anything is wrong, our soldiers will be already rolling though their country side.”

The Grand Marshal grinned as well, “Good, make sure it stays that way. It’s our ace in the hole when we finally go to war.”

Fuchs spoke up, “Grand Marshal, may I suggest a course of action? With the Harmanic fleet out expanding, the Union is likely going to be watching them. In the meantime, we might be able to pull off our own land grab under the radar. The Tenth Army is right now in reserve isn’t that correct Heichele?” he asked looking at the Fieldmarshal of the Army.

“That’s correct.” He replied while nodding.

Fuchs continued, “We could send them to conquer the Northern territories. However, if the Union notices, they will feel threatened by both of us expanding and an attack is likely. Your thoughts Grand Marshal?”

The Grand Marshal nodded, “I like it. We could mobilize the Tenth Army for a drill up north. If the Union notices, we’ll call off the invasion. However, if they don’t, we can easily expand our borders.” He turned to Heichele. “Heichele, make it so. Fuchs and Greif, have all our men on high alert to see if the Union notices.’

All three nodded and said, “Yes sir.”
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Sat May 06, 2017 8:50 am

[Location: Western Ocean Area, off Listening Post NISHI, Shinojima Naval Base]

"Kongou! My planes have visuals of the unknown fleet. They're stationary for now..." Hiyou frowned, glancing to the side before slapping her sister Jun'you upside the head "Damn it can't you stay awake for a moment?"

"... the light hurts... huh?" The sudden change in demeanour from the very much still hungover carrier caused everyone in the vicinity to look over. "Ehhhhh, we've got ourselves another one, westwards and eastbound behind the unknown fleet. Single vessel, probably a modern-ish frigate, and very different design from Mystery Fleet X." The alcoholic frowned. "Weapon systems appear to be inactive, but I really can't be sure, don't look like the usual armaments you see on ships..."

Kongou frowned, contemplating. "Two unknowns, eh... Right! Inform the HQ first, dess" Pressing a button on her earpiece (and how them shipgirls love modern communication systems), she waited a moment before the other side picked up. "Hihi~! Kongou dess! We've got another frigate arriving from the same direction, seems to be a different faction though... Whatcha wanna do about it?"

From the other side of the line came a chain of tired and irritated invictives uttered in 'perfect' Kansai dialect. "Well that's wonderful isn't it... Tell you what, hold position outta sight for now, I'll send.... eh damned. Just hold. Something came up."

"Okay! Will do, dess. Kongou, out!"

As the connection ended, the perky fast battleship reached back for ... a tray. One carrying a few teacups and a pot full of steaming tea. "Looks like we'll be waiting for a while, so who wants some tea?"

[Location: Docks, Shinojima Naval Base]

At the docks, overlooking the portal that they first arrived on this planet from, were the commanding and staff officers of Shinojima Naval Base. Except for their commander-in-chief, with said light carrier hurrying down the pavement towards the group. Just as she arrived, the portal flashed with a burst of green light to indicate an imminent arrival.

From the swirling disc came a bow, then the rest of the vessel. HS Aki, second ship of the Seto-class guided missile cruiser. As the ship stopped before the docks. a gangway was lowered and a figure appeared on the deck before it. "Ma'am! This is Captain Akizuki, Commanding Officer of HS Aki. Requesting permission for all officers and men of this ship to disembark. Also requesting permission for the First Carrier Division, Hashirajima Navy Standing Fleet, to dock."

Ryuujou nodded, returning the salute. "Permissions granted, Captain. Welcome to Shinojima." Just as she said that, vessels started streaming in from the portal. From destroyer escorts, destroyers, to the carriers and light carriers of the 1st CarDiv, Nakashima and Mutsuki as well as Fukuoka, Oono, Funai, Oka. Leading the group was four shipgirls, namely Akizuki's sisters and members of DesDiv 61 - Teruzuki, Hatsuzuki, Suzutsuki, and Watatsuki. Bringing up the rear of the formation was the flagships of Desron 10 as well as both Desdiv 16 and 17.

'So... that's part of Desron 2 already activated. Things might actually get a bit hairy from now on...' thought the light carrier as she watched the procession.

As Akizuki reached her, Ryuujou nodded and started heading back to the HQ. "Come on now. Lotsa stuff to brief you guys on. My staff will bring the rest to the conference room." Behind the pair, back at the docks, work to unload and resupply the ships quickly picked up pace. They weren't here for a friendly visit after all...
Last edited by Hashirajima on Sat May 06, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Full Profiles

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 am

50 km from uninhabited island (Shinojima Naval Base), Z-70 Bomber, 9/28/2059

Flying at roughly 2,000 m above sea level, a lone Z-70 Bomber cruised above the ocean below at a moderate pace of roughly 1200 km/h. It had just finished a bombing drill, and was fully equipped with its standard 70-ton arsenal. Built with the purpose of both strategic and tactical bombing at sub-orbital altitudes, the Z-70 was considered by many within the Technate as a model for the future, something weapons designers and scientists alike should use when designing aircraft. Then again, the whole "model for the future" phrase had been something used by the Technate since its founding back in the early 21st century to describe anything it considered advanced and useful, and was often thrown around by the nation's scientists and intelligentsia, and by this point honestly meant nothing special.

Mark Harding was nothing too special of a guy: he went to school, served in the military, and probably had a political science major. Everything he did was rather typical of someone his age inside the Technate, and Mark didn't exactly stand out in any particular area. Nevertheless, he had still been chosen to fly one of the Technate's newer aero-planes, which may or may not have been related to his prior experience as a fighter pilot just a few months back. It didn't matter either way, as he now had the job, and he really didn't have any other choice regarding it.

As the Z-70 flew on autopilot, Mark took his time to view his surroundings. From where he was, it seemed like the ocean was endless, although the frequent island or two did appear. According to the information Mark received from command (which may or may not have been outdated), the relatively large island chain ahead was uninhabited, which theoretically meant it would be safe to pass by without any issues.

Apparently whatever information Mark was using was wrong. As the Z-70 got closer to the island chain, it picked up a lot of communication readings and air traffic. Something was up, and it probably wasn't good. From his own perspective within the Z-70's hidden driver's compartment, Mark saw what appeared to be ships(?) and planes(?). It was probably a good time to turn back, but Mark's curiosity won out. How in the world could an uninhabited island suddenly be home to a small navy? There wasn't any preexisting infrastructure there, and there definitely weren't any naval docks. Many questions indeed...

A lone Z-70 cruises over the ocean

Forward Operating Base, Pheolico, Brasmond

Major General Peter Vavilov of the 3rd Technate Mechanized Division had recently arrived in Pheolico upon receiving orders from Technate Military Command to "deter the fascists" and "protect socialism". He and the 2nd Technate Armored Division had been transferred from other Technate military bases within Brasmond, and ordered to follow Brasmond's 1st Regiment in pushing up towards Harmonic Empire occupied territory. It was believed that this would be enough to deter foreign aggression, at least for now. As of the moment, Vavilov is meeting with his subordinates and fellow general Ouyang (Jian) in planning the technate's next moves...

<Vavilov> "So, comrade Ouyang, you've confirmed that Brasmond forces have been advancing at due pace?"

<Ouyang> "Yes, it seems so as of now. However, I've realized the general hesitance among Brasmond forces to engage those of the Harmonic Empire, which they believe technologically superior to themselves. Of course, I've notified all available authorities that our own men won't hold back when it comes to it."

<Vavilov> "We shouldn't be overly hasty about this though. After all, we're only limited to 20,000 soldiers and a few hundred tanks as of now. Air support is still limited, as our jets have only just begun to land in Pheolico. The carrier fleets are also some time away from arrival, so we'll have to be careful about not overextending ourselves for the time being."

<Ouyang> "Understood. The 2nd Division has been ordered to hold their positions as of now, and I'm sure your own is also on standby?"

<Vavilov> "Indeed. 3rd Division is also advancing towards the northern part of the island, and will be arriving shortly."

<Political Officer> "Excuse me comrades, but I have information from the homeland about developments at home. Recent fascist activity has put us on high alert and I'm afraid any carrier based air support you need may be delayed for up to a week."

<Vavilov> "But I thought we had more than enough carriers? Please explain."

<Political Officer> "I'm not authorized to give the absolute specifics, but it's due to security measures being taken as of now to secure our internal economic and military assets. I'll take my leave now, if I may."

<Vavilov> "Of course, you can go."

The Political Officer walks out, leaving Vavilov and Ouyang to themselves.

<Ouyang> "It seems that the government is doing some more yearly inspections of our military assets. Great timing, I have to admit."

<Vavilov> "No need to be sarcastic. We'll have to rely on ourselves for now if what that officer said is any indication of what's going on back home."

<Ouyang> "Then so be it. The fascists will pay either way."

Summary of Recent Events

-Paranoia within elements of the Technate government sets the stage for yet another yearly inspection of military vehicles by authorities.
-Eastern Border units have been placed on high alert following fascist aggression in the Central Island. Western units have also been put on general alert.
-Anti-fascist rallies are held in most major cities.
-The Technate declares that it will "fight against those who threaten the sovereignty of others".
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Sat May 06, 2017 12:18 pm

[Location: Air Defence Radar Ops Room, Shinojima Naval Base]

The duty officer was just returning with a mug of tea when a young sergeant ran out of the room and nearly bumped into him at the door. "Oi! Watch it, young man!"

"Sir!" The NCO took a brief moment to catch his breath. "We've got a blip. 2,000 klicks up, and approaching from northwest. Single aircraft, no positive IFF."

"... try hailing it."

"Yes sir." The sergeant hurried back to the Ops Room, the lieutenant following after. Reaching his desk, the officer picked up the handset and dialed a number.

"General Ops speaking." Came the bored voice from the other end.

"Hey, Suzuki. It's Nakamura. Look, we've got a single aircraft approaching, 2,000 alt, no positive IFF."

"... bloody hell. What's with all these unknowns popping up today. I'll pass it up the chain. Keep an eye on it."

"Got it."

[Location: General Ops Room, Shinojima Naval Base]

Captain Suzuki pressed the phone receiver down, sighing, before making a short note on the log book. After yelling for one of his subordinates to head over to the C-in-C's office, he picked up the phone again and dialed another number. Frowning, he bumped the conference call button and dialed two more.

"Dockmaster's office. What's the matter, HQ?"

"Northern Expeditionary Air Command, speaking."

"12th Air Defence, what's up?"

"Look, we've got an unknown single coming from the northwest. I'm calling the higher ups after this, just thought you three would like a heads-up."

"I'll pass it on to 1st CarDiv."

"Understood."

"Thanks."

"So, you're telling us that there's an unknown fleet, AND a separate, possibly unaffiliated frigate, approaching our claimed territory?" Akizuki clarified, frowning. Beside her was Mutsuki, lead ship of the Mutsuki-class destroyer and captain of her namesake carrier, while across the table was Vice-Admiral Shiro Anzai, Commander 1st CarDiv.

"Aye. We're refraining from making contact for now, but I've sent the 2nd BatDiv to keep an eye on them."

"In that case, I think First Contact protocol would apply, would it not-"

A knock sounded from the door. Frowning, Ryuujou looked over. "Come in."

A corporal stumbled in, momentarily stunned that there are so much brass in the room. "E-erm.... ma'ams, sir..."

"What's the matter, hmm~?" asked Mutsuki.

"There's an unknown plane approaching from northwest. Unidentified IFF-"

"Which is to be expected after all. We hardly know everyone here, though we do know there are others here beside us since today. Hmmm... we've got it. Thanks, corporal." VADM Anzai nodded.

As the corporal left the room, the officers looked at each other. Akizuki was the first to speak up. "I'll head back, prepare the escort flotilla for sortie."

"We've better head back to the carriers then, Rear-admiral Mutsuki. Might want a BARCAP up." Anzai followed on calmly.

"I'll get the army squadrons in the air then."

With that, the room was emptied. Within minutes, the airspace above the naval base was filled with activity as fighters from both the docked carriers and the air bases on the archipelago scrambled to prepare for a potential hostile. Most are occupied with patrolling the skies, though a single fighter squadron from the Nakashima, one from the 12th Division Air Command, and one from Ryuujou's own air group steadily headed in intercept course for the unidentified aircraft...
Last edited by Hashirajima on Sat May 06, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Full Profiles

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat May 06, 2017 9:44 pm

NEF Dauntless
Eastern Sea

The Dauntless was a one of the few wet Navy ships that the NEF garrison had at the Citadel colony, as per the NEF doctrine a wet Navy was seen as a secondary priority when it came to the space fleet. Given that it's hard to rule claimed space without a fleet, also the NEF controlled entire planets so the waters where quite safe from hostile intervention. The Dauntless was about 150 meters in length and 25 meters wide it had a single barrel coilgun turret and numerous plasma and gauss based pinpoint defense systems as well as two 2x4 missile pods. The main point of the ship was to provide basic escort duties to NEF water based trade routes and guard larger warships.

On the bridge of the ship Captain Anderson stood at a parade rest near the front window, a radar officer walked to him and saluted. Anderson turned, saluted him, and went back to parade rest "You have something?"

"Yes sir, it seems we have detected a unknown fleet."

"Mm, have they detected us?

"Unknown"

"We shall skirt outside their sensor range, plot a course outside their suspected range and move on form there"

"Aye aye" the officer saluted, went to plot the course and handed it to the helmsman who move the ship about a half mile off its current path. After several hours of sailing and seeing nothing but ocean and a few small islands where they stopped to take a break and let the deuterium reactors cool and restock, the same officer was back and this time panicked.

"Sir another fleet has been detected"

"Fuck, I thought we lost them...." Anderson looked toward the officer and sighed "How far out?"

"Several hundred miles"

"Mm......have they detected us?"

"Unknown"

"Mm.....move us to alert status and I want to be in sight range of this fleet......I want to know what we are against."

"Sir?!"

"If it turns into a fight I want to know what we fought"

"Yes sir"

The ship then turned toward the unknown fleet and moved forward, while most likely severally outclasses and outgunned it was better to see who they are and if they friendly. While the Captian wanted to advoid conflict on first contact.....he fully accepted that might not happen. As the Frigate moved closer to the fleet the Captain pulled out his binoculars and and dropped his cigar, there was humanoid people with ship parts attached to them. Everyone who had binoculars pulled them out and also tried to make sense of the situation, how the hell did this happen, what caused it, where did they come from. "Send a message to that fleet, I want for contact protocol questions in that message....no personal ones" ordered Anderson as he walked over to the communications officer

NEF Dauntless
To: Unkown Fleet
This is the Dauntless of the New Earth Federation, we come in peace, as per first contact protocol. We wish to know what nation are you from? Also are your intentions peaceful?

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Sat May 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Late Midnight, 9/29/2059

At carrier deck, Supreme Chancellor Raymryt sip her tea and getting bored with slow progress. *Sips her tea* "No information about that island, huh boring." suddenly an officer in hurry bumped her. Shock, she dropped her tea cup "What the Fu..." She emitting dark/hate aura and glares to the terrified officer "Hell whats wrong with you!? idiot!"

Terrified officer bow "Im very sorry about my mistake but i must inform something really important!" he shout "I cant forgive myself, Please execute me!"

"Stand up you lowlife creature, go back to your station!" she walks away

Command Room
She enters the command and sit in her chair. "Tell me the new updates!" looking at the holo-map

"We detecting full activities from north to east!" pointing his laser to holo-map "from the north, we detect a single frigate with unfamiliar tech
and from the east, unknown activities increased hour by hour. What should we do now?"

"Ignore the activities, we will leave this place and go head to the central island to assist Rayet."

"Roger!"

Supreme Chancellor Raymryt chose Plan B, Gomryth Battlegroup moving their ship to the central island. they will come within 5 hours.

Very smoothy and no ones trying to hold colonial forces in the central island except island of pheolico. Brasmond seizing their land with help from the Communist Technate forces. Max Hermann and other generals in military meeting waiting for main order from Wolf Rayet "Brasmond and Technate military in this island increased from medium to critical threat level."

"We need reinforcement from the homeland. If we lost this land, we will lost the central island."

"Hmm, increase our defensive and block the main highway, I hope it will slow them until reinforcement arrive."

"Sir, Rayet want to speak with us via video chat.."

"Oh great" *opens the holo-net*

*Rayet from video chat* "I heard you need assistance? How bad is your situation?"

"This is very bad, Brasmond and Technate expanding their territory rightnow, we only have 2 colonial regiments in pheolico."

*Rayet* "Hmm, set your point as Primary Invasion Staging Point and i will dispatch 3 naval battlegroups to assist you."

"thank you my fuhrer! we will hold this place with our blood and sweat!"

*Rayet* "Hmmpph," *she looking at someone* "I will close the chat.. see you next time soldiers." *Disconnected*

"You heard that! get back to your station! defend this place until reinforcement arrived!"

"Yes Sir!!!"

Rayet Battlegroup, North Western Coast of The Central Island

[/table]

*tap disconnect button* "Technate involved in this battle too..damd those annoying commies!" *rubs her head*

Mysterious person reply "Depressed so much? I advice you drink your pills again."

"Nah, im fine..." *sips coffee* "Did our shinden fighters get the latest information?"

"Yeah they detected various aircrafts, tanks and naval ships at northern cove." *reads the latest news* "uh i forgot to say this one tho, northern cove curretnly resided by 10000 New Earth peoples or maybe more..."

"Hmmm, tell Harmonic Empire to send their forces quick now before the New Earth attack this fort."

"I will tell them..." *gives another bottle of pills* "make yourself relax..." leaves the room
Last edited by Harmonic Empire on Sat May 06, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents