NATION

PASSWORD

Visitors from the Heavens (FT+Fantasy Tech/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Visitors from the Heavens (FT+Fantasy Tech/Closed)

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 am

Stardate 2272.3.27
Sector 9a
Grand Royal Navy Cruiser
GRNS Drent
His Royal Majesty King Revon XX

Revon watched as the Drent began to approach the third world of the system, having been unexplored by the Grand Kingdom, he had decided to oversee this one. He heard the captain giving orders to crew as he studied the world below, he felt that there was something special about it, other than the fact it was clearly inhabitable.

The Captain then said "your majesty, would you like to accompany the team to the planet below?"
Revon smiled and said "I would be delighted" he followed an officer to the hanger, where he was given a set of combat armor specially marked to identify him, he then boarded the dropship where the squad was already prepped, each in a similar set of armor and with a MEP energy rifle slung over their shoulder. The ramp rise and shut woth a hiss as it sealed, and the dropship lifted off from the ships deck plating, and descended towards the world below, not knowing what would greet them.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 am

Aozora Chiyumi's Personal Palace, Subete no Yoimono no Chushin, Chuo District, Kyoki Chudoku

Aozora Chiyumi swung her scythe downward, slashing through the wooden training dummy completely. Like the others before it, part of it had shattered from the sheer force of the impact. Aozora was surprised she hadn't gotten a splinter yet. Taking a moment to admire her handiwork, the self-proclaimed Supreme Overlady of All Reality rested for a moment. She stared at each wound she had made on the artificial targets, trying to imagine how it would have looked if the site of impact had not been timber, but human flesh.

Living targets were much more satisfying opponents.

They screamed and bled and fought and struggled. They tried their hardest to escape the inevitable. They didn't stand still as statues, accepting their fate and doing nothing. The feeling of carving through flesh was much different, as well. It was less stiff. It was soft and weak, yes, but flexible. Able to escape the clutches of death, for a time. But all would meet their fate eventually. It was essentially a law of the universe. All that lives, dies.

Enough resting. Aozora didn't want to fall behind in her scythe training. A powerful weapon in the right hands, or so it would seem if you watched too many shows and movies- but in actual, real hands, its origins as a farming tool began to show. Cumbersome. Slow. Intimidating, for it was the weapon of death itself, but death only had to come after souls after they had fallen. Death never had to block incoming strikes, to hide behind walls as bullets rained through the air.

The Supreme Overlady's thoughts were interrupted by an alarm klaxon.

What is it now, I don't have time to waste thought Aozora as she calmly made her way towards the elevator, pressing in the combination for the Data Analysis Room as if it were a reflex. As the lift began to rise, she contemplated what the meaning of this was. There had better be a good reason for this. In reality, Aozora had plenty of time she could use handling matters of the state, but it continued to irk her when her free time was interrupted. If this is another one of those accursed safety drills, I'm scheduling an execution.

The elevator doors opened, revealing a large room organised somewhat like a cinema, with a massive screen at the far end displaying a futuristic-looking map of Kyoki Chudoku. Several rows of comfortable lounging were placed closer to the entrance. In front of each row was a long desk covered in computers, with personnel frantically typing away. The room was almost eerily silent, with only warning klaxons and the sound of keyboard being pressed audible inside. Aozora strode towards the room's main computer, where a data analyst was waiting.

"Supreme Overlady of All Reality" began the neko nervously, his ears involuntarily twitching with anxiety. "There appears to be an unidentified aerial vehicle approaching the city."

"Show me." Aozora rarely wasted time with pleasantries. She was already irritated, and still gripping her scythe. Wanting this conversation over as quickly as possible, the data analyst handed her a datapad, containing an image of an advanced vessel and several readouts of its properties.

Aozora Chiyum thought hard, trying to figure out what kind of craft it was. Experimental craft of some nation or other? No, too advanced. Nobody has technology like that. Could it be...the Third Era? No, if it were I'd recognise it.

"Umm...Supreme Overlady...what are your orders?"

"I'm going to investigate this personally. Get Jinsoku now. And get me some soldiers." Aozora smiled vaguely maliciously. Either this would go well, or it wouldn't. But no matter what happened, she would make sure to have some fun.

"Affirmative."

By the time that Aozora reached ground level, a platoon of elite soldiers had been mustered up to greet her. In front of them was Jinsoku, also known as Densetsu Ichi, first of the Densetsu. The Densetsu were an elite magic-capable fighting force, with one of them in command of each district. Jinsoku, known for his abilities involving air and for his rapid reflexes, was the Densetsu assigned to the Chuo District.

"Mistress of Kyoki Chudoku, I await your instruction" he said, bowing deeply and Aozora completely ignored the gesture, intent on her goals.

"Let us begin. Operation Figure Out What That Thing Is has started. Forward sprint!"

The group raced towards the location of the unknown craft. Several of the soldiers carried anti-air weapons. One pair were equipped with LMGs. The rest were armed with assault rifles. Jinsoku raced ahead of most of them, dual machetes in sheathed but ready for action. As for Aozora, she had never stopped carrying her scythe. After a few minutes of intense running, the platoon reached their destination.\

Aozora spoke once more.

"I'll handle any negotiations. Keep weapons trained on that thing at all times. I have no clue what's in there. Let's hope we have some fun finding out."
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:52 am

Unkown World
King Revon XX

Revon heard the pilot say "there's a city...looks like we've been spotted, instructions your majesty?"

He thought and said "have the Energy Lance ready, and keep your impulse drive ready, if something happens I do t want to be stuck waiting" he then nodded to the soldiers and they put on their helmets, and he did the same, the royal Crest on the forehead of the helmet. He heard the distinctive click of the helmet locking into the armor, made of a nanopolymer strong enough to survive hits from Plasma weapons. He grabbed the energy blade at his hip, and activated it, the bright blue blade hot enough to melt through tungsten. He deactivated and stood as the dropship landed, and as the ramp hissed and dropped he walked down it, two soldiers with their Modular Energy Rifles held at port arms, his face hidden by the helmets faceplate, but yet he could see just fine and was receiving information from its HUD. He saw a group of armed individuals and thought They seem friendly when a woman with two machete came up to him he said "hello, there is no need to be alarmed, we are not here to cause trouble, we are simply here to survey this planet in the name of the Grand Interplanetary Kingdom"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:10 am

Grand Interplanetary Kingdom? thought Aozora, staring a the figures in front of her. They appeared to have some kind of advanced weaponry- she couldn't tell exactly what kind, but no doubt it was dangerous. Most importantly, the individual that appeared to be in charge was clearly human. I would know if these guys were from the Third Era....unless...they're Usui? No, those shape-changers couldn't use technology like this...

Aozora was not swayed by this unknown man's words. He shows up out of nowhere...is clearly with a military operation given the rifles....decides to land in the middle of Yoimono....and tells me not to be alarmed? The Supreme Overlady restrained her instinct to order her troops to fire and carve these people up. Instead, she spoke, pointing her scythe at the leader as she did so.

"Grand Interplanetary Kingdom? Identify yourself. Now."

Jinsoku, meanwhile, stood by the side of the Supreme Overlady of All Reality, drawing his machetes to prepare for the worst case scenario. He had one of the most powerful magical arsenals in Kyoki Chudoku, but he had no idea what these people were capable of. He was ready to order the soldiers to fire if necessary, but knew their fabric armour wasn't going to give them much protection.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:33 am

Unkown World
King Revon XX

Revon didn't even flinch when the weapon was pointed at him, he simply said "I am King Revon XX, overseeing the survey being conducted of this world, it would be rather unwise for you to point a weapon at me, least you and your people learn what an energy lance does first hand" he then said "We will be remaining in orbit for a few days, we will not inconvenience you by straining your infrastructure by staying on the planet, I simply ask that you allow my personnel to do their job, and we will leave as soon as they have completed the survey"

His voice was somewhat muffled by his helmet, but not to the point of muting it, and hid the fact he was keeping an eye on his motion tracker, as well as on them. The two soldiers had not moved, standing there like machines, the emotion on their face hidden by the faceplate of their helmets.

Revon then said "now that I have identified myself, may I ask you to do the same"
Last edited by Grand Viscovian Kingdom on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:42 am

Grand Viscovian Kingdom wrote:Unkown World
King Revon XX

Revon didn't even flinch when the weapon was pointed at you, he simply said "I am King Revon XX, overseeing the survey being conducted of this world, it would be rather unwise for you to point a weapon at me, least you and your people learn what an energy lance does first hand" he then said "We will be remaining in orbit for a few days, we will not inconvenience you by straining your infrastructure by staying on the planet, I simply ask that you allow my personnel to do their job, and we will leave as soon as they have completed the survey"

His voice was somewhat muffled by his helmet, but not to the point of muting it, and hid the fact he was keeping an eye on his motion tracker, as well as on them. The two soldiers had not moved, standing there like machines, the emotion on their face hidden by the faceplate of their helmets.

Revon then said "now that I have identified myself, may I ask you to do the same"

Aozora listened to the man's words, trying to gather as much information as she could. So, this is the next ruler in a long line then? And he has an energy lance? If that's anything like a Plasma Pike...I don't want to find out what it does. Well, not on myself anyway.

After being asked to identify herself, Aozora considered for a moment. How would she act this time? Friendly? Honestly? Angrily? Crazily? No, best to be cautious. As much as she loved messing around, now was not the time for such frivolity.

"Very well. I am Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality. And you stand upon my domain, known as Kyoki Chudoku. You say you're here to survey this world? What exactly are you looking for, King Revon XX? I have to ask, are you truly as human as you appear?"

Perhaps this was an entirely new civilisation Aozora had never heard of. But just in case it was one of those fractures of the Third Era, or something like those shape-changing Usui, she would ask. As she finished her statement, the Supreme Overlady withdrew her scythe, but held it firmly in her hands in preparatory stance.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:52 am

Kyoki Chudoku
King Revon XX

Revon was somewhat confused by her question but did not hesitate to answer, deciding that it was better to simply stay with it rather than question her, he reached up to his helmet and, with a loud click, took it off, revealing his face, short well groomed ginger hair and forest green eyes.

"As human as the day I was born, unless being part of a Royal line over a thousand years old doesn't count as being human" he then said "We are simply going to gather what information we can about the planet and store it away, we will share the information we collect with you if it will help to ease your distrust of us, I can even provide the mission briefing in full if it would help" he pulled out a little piece of metal, and with a motion of his finger a holoscreen appeared from its side, about the size of a table, he pressed something on the screen and offered it to her and said "here's the briefing in question" he wasn't worried about sensitive data, there was none on the device.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:59 am

Grand Viscovian Kingdom wrote:Kyoki Chudoku
King Revon XX

Revon was somewhat confused by her question but did not hesitate to answer, deciding that it was better to simply stay with it rather than question her, he reached up to his helmet and, with a loud click, took it off, revealing his face, short well groomed ginger hair and forest green eyes.

"As human as the day I was born, unless being part of a Royal line over a thousand years old doesn't count as being human" he then said "We are simply going to gather what information we can about the planet and store it away, we will share the information we collect with you if it will help to ease your distrust of us, I can even provide the mission briefing in full if it would help" he pulled out a little piece of metal, and with a motion of his finger a holoscreen appeared from its side, about the size of a table, he pressed something on the screen and offered it to her and said "here's the briefing in question" he wasn't worried about sensitive data, there was none on the device.

Aozora watched as the man removed his helmet, revealing a face that appeared to be human. Definitely human, Usui wouldn't be able to mimic clothing like that....so that means he's human, just not from here?

The Supreme Overlady stepped slightly closer to get a good view of the holographic projection. She examined very detail she could, not just about the mission, but about the technology istelf. It was advanced, beyond the capabilities of Kyoki Chudoku currently. After a few moments, she decided to offer a response.

"Well, you're not Usui. I guess you really are human then. As long as you don't interfere with anything feel free to survey the planet. Although, I do have a request...you have some very advanced stuff here. Would it be possible for me to have some of it?"

Aozora was intrigued by this technology. It reminded her so much of the Third Era, yet it was somehow different. And she couldn't deny that the idea of building her own energy lance was an enticing one. Of course, a powerful futuristic scythe would be even better. But would she even be able to gain any of it?

I doubt it she thought. Not without a little persuasion anyway.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 am

Kyoki Chudoku
King Revan XX

Revan smiled and said "we appreciate your cooperation, I would hate to have an incident here cause the glassine of the planet" he listened and then said "we could perhaps discuss the matter of a sharing of technology, however that is something that would be better discussed in a more friendly setting wouldn't you think, after all, neither of us have anything to gain from pointing guns at each other"

He held his helmet under his arm, and a soldier took it and brought it back into the dropship, and Revon said "thank you corporal" his deep voice held the accent of the ancient kingdom of Viscovia, long since having been reformed into the GIK.
Last edited by Grand Viscovian Kingdom on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:16 am

King Revan XX

Re an smiled and said "we appreciate your cooperation, I would hate to have an incident here cause the glassine of the planet" he listened and then said "we could perhaps discuss the matter of a sharing of technology, however that is something that would be better discussed in a more friendly setting wouldn't you think, after all, neither of us have anything to gain from pointing guns at each other"

He held his helmet under his arm, and a soldier took it and brought it back into the dropship, and Revon said "thank you corporal" his deep voice held the accent of the ancient kingdom of Viscovia, long since having been reformed into the GIK.

Well, this is probably one of the friendlier spots of the nation Aozora managed not to say aloud, contemplating where exact a good location for diplomatic negotiation would be. Yes, her own quarters were comfortable, but she had the feeling that accidentally letting this Revon XX guy hear the tortured screams of her test subjects and captives may not be a very good second impression.

Aozora, her shock at the whole situation wearing off, was now becoming increasingly aware that she had almost no idea who the person she was talking to was. As such, her shyness kicked into overdrive, although she did her best to hide it.

After a few seconds of awkward silence as she considered her options, Aozora made her decision. "The nearest good place for friendly talking and such is probably my personal palace. Just...make sure not to enter the restricted areas, ok? You'll regret it if you do."

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 am

Kyoki Chudoku
King Revan XX

Revan nodded and said "very well, and duly noted" he gave a quick motion with his index finger, and there was a loud whirring motion as a device on the dropship retracted back into the nose of the craft, the energy lance that he had mentioned earlier. The motion also revealed the hilt of his energy blade, the weapons titanium cover as shiny and clean as silver, the name Viscount engraved into it was visible.

He then said "lead the way your majesty" a term he hadn't used in a long time, but he had been smart enough to remember how. He then turned to the soldiers and gave them a quick order
"Have the survey team begin their work, remember, tell them to stay out of the way as much as possible"
"Yes your majesty" came from the Coporal, and they walked into the craft, relaying his instructions as it lifted off, heading to one of the destinations lined out in the briefing

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:49 pm

King Revan XX

Revan nodded and said "very well, and duly noted" he gave a quick motion with his index finger, and there was a loud whirring motion as a device on the dropship retracted back into the nose of the craft, the energy lance that he had mentioned earlier. The motion also revealed the hilt of his energy blade, the weapons titanium cover as shiny and clean as silver, the name Viscount engraved into it was visible.

He then said "lead the way your majesty" a term he hadn't used in a long time, but he had been smart enough to remember how. He then turned to the soldiers and gave them a quick order
"Have the survey team begin their work, remember, tell them to stay out of the way as much as possible"
"Yes your majesty" came from the Coporal, and they walked into the craft, relaying his instructions as it lifted off, heading to one of the destinations lined out in the briefing

Aozora began to walk back to her personal palace, the platoon of soldiers following behind her, still prepared to shoot. Jinsoku followed as well, although he was walking beside her, weapons now sheathed. The group passed through a road, with the many citizens nearby being incredibly unaware of the fact a spacecraft had just landed nearby. Instead, they proceeded with their daily lives.

Looks like the inhibitors worked for this too.

After a short time of travelling, Aozora arrived at her personal palace. The structure was large, resembling a tower. It's based was wide but it narrowed as it went upward. It's exterior had been painted dark grey, with several lines of purple dotting the structure.The Supreme Overlady entered a combination on the door, and the entrance opened.

"Come inside. We'll use the....dining room. That's probably the best place."

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:26 pm

King Revan XX

Revan nodded as he saw the Palace, it was impressive, though not as large as many of the buildings within the kingdom. He listened to her instructions closely and said "very well"

He looked around and thought to himself everything is too calm, any other planet and a group of aliens arriving would have caused quite a stir, but not here, something is up

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Grand Viscovian Kingdom wrote:King Revan XX

Revan nodded as he saw the Palace, it was impressive, though not as large as many of the buildings within the kingdom. He listened to her instructions closely and said "very well"

He looked around and thought to himself everything is too calm, any other planet and a group of aliens arriving would have caused quite a stir, but not here, something is up

Aozora entered the room ahead of her. It was essentially a hallway, with various decorations on each side. A small garden of chrysanthemum blossoms, a golden statue of herself, a variety of detailed portraits- each of these and more were placed on either side of the central purple carpet. After walking forward, she made a turn to the right, which lead directly to the main dining room. No elevator rides, no need to risk them finding anything they shouldn't.

"Jinsoku" she said quietly to the Densetsu, "you are dismissed for now. I'll be fine from here."

"As you wish" he replied, before turning to exit the room. He was still worried, but he trusted the Supreme Overlady to take care of herself.

Aozora turned to face Revon XX. "So, tell me...what food do you enjoy? We may as well eat while we're in here." she said as she sat down at a heavily cushioned chair.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:03 pm

King Revan XX

Revan was looking around the room when he heard her question, and said "I have a preference for crab, especially Alaskan king" he then said "this is quite a palace, if a bit on the small side"

He thought 'they are likely going to want weapons, while personal and infantry weapons would be permissibke, I can't just give them an energy lance, the weapon is too powerful and efficient to give to a pre-FTL civilization, they could destroy themselves with it'

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Revan was looking around the room when he heard her question, and said "I have a preference for crab, especially Alaskan king" he then said "this is quite a palace, if a bit on the small side"

He thought 'they are likely going to want weapons, while personal and infantry weapons would be permissibke, I can't just give them an energy lance, the weapon is too powerful and efficient to give to a pre-FTL civilization, they could destroy themselves with it'

"Crab you say? We have some, probably not that exact kind though. I'll go get some."

Aozora walked over to the neko waiting on the other side of the room. "Meal time. Some crab for our guest here. And some pufferfish for me." The neko nodded before entering another room, that was the kitchen of the palace.

The Supreme Overlady of All Reality then returned to her seat, gesturing for the King to sit down at the table as well. Alright, let's see if we can get anything from these people.

"Pufferfish is my favourite food. It's poisonous, you see, if you don't cook it properly. Has a particaulr flavour to it. Well anyway, about technology...what kind of stuff are you willing to give to us?"

Hopefully something good. And if not, at least I'll learn more about their capabilities.

Aozora was determined to remain focused on this aspect of the negotiation, trying to view this as acquiring new equipment instead of talking to someone.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:23 pm

King Revan XX

Revan sat at one of the chairs and then said "on the terms of technology, we are willing to share our technology, but we would like something in return"

He said "a mutually beneficial agreement would be preferable after all"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Revan sat at one of the chairs and then said "on the terms of technology, we are willing to share our technology, but we would like something in return"

He said "a mutually beneficial agreement would be preferable after all"

Ah, so this will be a two-way exchange. Good to know. What could they possibly be after though?

"What exactly do you want in return? We don't have much to offer, given your more advanced capabilities. What did you have in mind for this exchange?"

As she competed this sentence, the neko re-entered the room, placing a plate of crab in front of Revan and a plate of pufferfish in front of Aozora. The Supreme Overlady promptly began eating her meal, curious as to what exactly the space-man wanted,

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:43 pm

King Revan XX

Revan tried the crab and took note of the flavor, it was good, but not as wood as Alaskan king. When he was done chewing he said "Its quite simple really, we would like to establosh an embassy here on this world, we will construct it ourselves and staff it wit our own security, but if we are going to give our weaponry to someone, I want to make sure that you won't turn around and use it on us"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Revan tried the crab and took note of the flavor, it was good, but not as wood as Alaskan king. When he was done chewing he said "Its quite simple really, we would like to establosh an embassy here on this world, we will construct it ourselves and staff it wit our own security, but if we are going to give our weaponry to someone, I want to make sure that you won't turn around and use it on us"

"That's...reasonable. Well, if you want an embassy, that's fine with me. As long as you don't go wandering into places you shouldn't. In exchange, exactly what tech are you willing to give us? Plasma weapons? FTL technology? The stuff inside that lance of yours?"

Aozora continued eating her pufferfish, hoping she'd be able to get a good deal out of this. Internally, she was also worried.

Hopefully he hasn't noticed anything off, or I'm in for a world of trouble.

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 pm

King Revan XX

Revan said "we would be willing to share our Modular Energy Rifles, as well as our Plasma Generation Shielding, but one of ur ship mounted energy lances is not something we are interested in spreading around, as they are made to do devestating amounts of damage to a starship"

He had taken of the gloves of his armor, revealing his hands, which had nothing, not even ring on them.

He then said "we have a few older Warp drives that we would be willing share, but they are fusion based, not the antimatter that we use in our current vessels"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Revan said "we would be willing to share our Modular Energy Rifles, as well as our Plasma Generation Shielding, but one of ur ship mounted energy lances is not something we are interested in spreading around, as they are made to do devestating amounts of damage to a starship"

He had taken of the gloves of his armor, revealing his hands, which had nothing, not even ring on them.

He then said "we have a few older Warp drives that we would be willing share, but they are fusion based, not the antimatter that we use in our current vessels"

"Hm, so you're willing to share some of your infantry weapons and even basic FTL technology? In exchange for just an embassy? That seems like a reasonable agreement to me. Can you tell me why exactly you want an embassy here though? Actually, I have a better question...how many other civilisations have you encountered out there in space?"

Aozora competed her meal, leaving the plate on the table and beginning to fidget with her scythe. She never was good at staying completely still.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Tag
Skip me

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm

King Revan XX

Revan nodded and said "we have not as of yet encountered other space-faring civilizations, but I am confident that they are more out there than the parasites" he then said ""we wish for an embassy so that if tensions do arise we could simply talk things out instead of firing at one another because we don't see eye to eye"

He then said "the weapon on the shuttle that was pointed at you earlier was an energy lance, a very small version"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Revan nodded and said "we have not as of yet encountered other space-faring civilizations, but I am confident that they are more out there than the parasites" he then said ""we wish for an embassy so that if tensions do arise we could simply talk things out instead of firing at one another because we don't see eye to eye"

He then said "the weapon on the shuttle that was pointed at you earlier was an energy lance, a very small version"

"Ah, so that's an energy lance. You mention parasites? What kind of parasites? Are they- no, don't worry about it. Just answer the question. And, as long as you don't interfere too much with us, an embassy should be perfectly fine."

Aozora tried not to sound awkward, likely failing miserably.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents